: 2019 Needs Damage Toned Down, Developers Being Held Accountable, & Work Done on Mistakes
Funny how you guys are just realizing this now. I figured this out two years ago. I hit gold and stop playing for the rest of the year. (DEVS figured this out and now we have these season's just to force people like me to continue playing. ) I will still only play bare minimum and then stop every year. I do not buy anything EVER from Riot/LOL. Easiest way to speak is with your wallet and your time guys. Play only bare minimum throughout a season and then quit playing go play overwatch or fortnite or the other 10 games that make LOL look like a joke. Don't buy ANYTHING from them EVER .... show them your displeasure by not purchasing their stuff ... as they stop getting money they will want to do whatever it takes to gain more money (Company Mentality ) They werent kidding when everyone claimed ghostcrawler would ruin this game like he did wow ... just took a few years is all. Maybe he and the devs just want the game to die. Maybe they are tired of trying who knows all I know is when LOL finally ends I hope Certainly T and Ghostcrawler never EVER work in the industry again ... ( I would say something MUCH MUCH worse about them but I dont feel like getting banned or something for it so I will leave it at that)
: Clash NA beta - What’s changing? Your feedback in action!
"we need to gate a premium entry behind an RP purchase." I thought this was going to be for the community ... I should have figured that this was spawned by greed. You guys make BILLIONS literally. You don't need need to make everything cost money. explain why it needed to be gated ? its not like everyone is gunna be getting premium skins every week. Players would eventually run out of BE to buy tickets then bam they would have to spend RP to buy tickets... for this reason you did not need to gate it all you needed to do was maybe increase the BE price. But your Riot and greedy that part hasn't changed since day 1 "We’ll be partnering with op.gg to release a team building tool to find other players like you! There’ll be ways to filter by skill level, position and even playstyle to try and find the most suitable matches for you and your squad." Is this you finally realising your MMR system is flawed ? and that just grabbing ppl in my elo does not equate to equal skill level ? LOL epic I been waiting years to hear that LOL. I still highly doubt this tool will be able to accurately filter and get you ppl of even skill level as close as humanly possible. You’re right! We’ll never have a 100% deterrent for smurfs in Clash, but we’re committed to removing them where possible. SMS is just one piece of the puzzle, and we’ll have more ways to remove smurfs from the ecosystem, as well as encouraging higher-tier players to enter tournaments on their mains. When a Rek'sai is in a silver game and is 10-0 8 mins into the game .... I am sorry but no silver alive is that good. Yet it happened to my team soo yea ... this is the MAIN reason clash will FAIL. Smurfs will run rampant no matter what due to the prizing involved you'll never catch them all. Also, the people losing and not getting skins etc are just going to quit playing the mode. Then the winners will become the losers and they will quit. and this will go on until hardly anyone plays your mode ENJOY ! As for me I have realised this mode is an utter and complete waste of time. You will never pair me up accurately and even if by some miracle you do, the enemy will have a diamond smurf waiting to carry their game. No one is going to profit here but Riot Games and the ridiculously good players who have no life. The garbage players getting carried by the smurfs are just along for the ride and will profit temporarily. Hell I can already see players "selling" their services to get teams wins ... there's literally no way for you to stop every instance. I can also see teams swapping wins in order to profit. For those of you willing to be foolish enough to play for less BE than you paid and an XP boost more power to you Enjoy getting your butt kicked by every smurf on the planet. As for the rest of you enjoy your ever shrinking player base and playing the same winning teams full of smurfs over and over again. because they are the ones going to profit most. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Strigina (EUNE)
: Or perhaps you should stop acting like a spoiled brat who thinks he is entitled to receive desired paid content for free. You should NOT be getting anything yet you are and you are still ungrateful because "boo hoo, I wanted another toy".
> [{quoted}](name=Strigina,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=HQ9A2n9X,comment-id=000500010000000100000000,timestamp=2018-04-16T09:34:01.388+0000) > > Or perhaps you should stop acting like a spoiled brat who thinks he is entitled to receive desired paid content for free. You should NOT be getting anything yet you are and you are still ungrateful because "boo hoo, I wanted another toy". Hey yea its cool I mean I can just stop playing right ? They do not have to cater to me and that's fine .. at the same time I can just put my money and my time elsewhere ... they can keep their " CONTENT " at that point right ?
Rioter Comments
: Why you should quit.
Everyone should be quitting this game and TBH its a good thing to see streamers among normal players just leaving the game. There is MANY reasons I think players should be leaving the game right now ... I will try to explain every reason I can currently come up with. #1 Tencent - Tencent owns LOL which is fine except for the whole fact that Tencent could care less about LOL @ this point. They are on that Battle Royale craze as they know that's where the real $$$ is now. They are currently releasing a PUBG clone without PUBG's bugs / issues with better graphics on a better engine co-developed with Blue Hole (PUBG Creators) Therefore it is reasonable to believe that Riot Games is not being paid attention to as an older game past its prime .. its likely just here to milk the masses who are dumb enough to stay on the sinking ship. Tencent has a habit of doing this with their games. Riot is likely being left to their own devices (for SOMEWHAT of a part) and prolly is not highly funded when it comes to developing new systems ( HELLO CLASH NA BETA ) or ideas ( NEW RUNE SYSTEM HAHA ) Therefore what we receive is a lackluster product full of microtransactions to milk the community that still exists ( Hello Masterwork Chests ETC ! ) #2 Ghostcrawler - I do not think I need to explain this in massive detail but he basically is touted as one of the main culprits in which helped to ruin WOW's PVP system. Now he is the LEAD GAME DESIGNER for League Of Legends. Needless to say ... if you wonder why game balance is in the atrocious state its in well ... hes one of the main reasons why. #3 Certainly T - This dude is the cancer of character development ... he literally ruins the game for months when he releases a champion because they are soo horrendously busted that you might as well not play any other champion in a certain lane when he creates a champion for that lane. ( ZOE - YASUO ) to name a few ... only Certainly T's champion has garnered over a 90% ban rate ( Yasuo ) to the point they were FORCED to change the champion. Zoe was soo broken in pro play that she needed to be "IRELIAD" in order to calm the masses. #4 Toxicity - For all the systems in the world that Riot has created ( and that bullcrap is a story in itself for another time) they have all failed to curb toxicity see ( TYLER 1 ) for all your toxic needs the man literally got rich for being a douche in League Of Legends. Also the system fails at punishing players who intentionally throw your games ... but will certainly catch you if you say ANYTHING about it in chat. Which in turn just makes that player toxic and just begins a cycle of toxicity that will never end because Riot is too scared to lose a few bad apples and rightfully so since there now losing everyone else but the bad apples. #5 Matchmaking - MMR is a flawed system. I do not care which scientist made it up and how it is used. League Of Legends is the PRIME example as to why MMR does not work in this type of environment. When I am gold 4 playing with an unranked player who has a 30% win rate but has the same MMR as me well ... there's a problem there. Not to mention you will be routinely outmatched by 200 mmr and put in impossible to win situations. I mean I could go on for prolly 20-25 more points but I think you get the drift. There is no ONE reason why the game is dying its MANY MANY reasons that culminate into the disaster it currently is in. If only Riot would listen this game could get turned around but they are too stubborn and too proud.
Arakadia (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=U83RR471337,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bgAzqoMt,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-04-14T17:29:26.062+0000) > > How about when people JUST get out of Leaver Buster and then they decide to play one more match normally and then suddenly you're called to do something AS SOON AS THE MATCH STARTS and then you get ANOTHER FUCKING LEAVER BUSTER RIGHT AFTER GETTING OUT OF ONE. IT'S BULLSHIT!!! I ALSO HATE HOW NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU DONT PLAY THE GAME, EVEN IF IT'S FOR THE WHOLE GODDAMN SEASON, YOU STILL HAVE TO FACE THE LEAVER BUSTERS. IT'S ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT THAT YOU DON'T JUST GET A COMPETITIVE COOLDOWN LIKE CS:GO HAS. I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU, RIOT. Its your fault for going afk _so_ often that you get multiple leaver busters man. The point of the Leaver Buster isn't supposed to be 'don't play for this long' its a punishment they don't want you to avoid. Otherwise people could abuse smurfs even more because the leaver buster on each smurf wouldn't matter. I don't think 'fuck you, riot' is really appropriate for this.
> [{quoted}](name=Arakadia,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bgAzqoMt,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2018-04-14T17:49:27.825+0000) > > Its your fault for going afk _so_ often that you get multiple leaver busters man. > > The point of the Leaver Buster isn't supposed to be 'don't play for this long' its a punishment they don't want you to avoid. Otherwise people could abuse smurfs even more because the leaver buster on each smurf wouldn't matter. > > I don't think 'fuck you, riot' is really appropriate for this. Fuck You Riot is 100% appropriate at this time Imma post below as to why so feel free to read my post.
Grabacr (NA)
: It isn't really favoritism, it is a new system, give them time. I would also not say that this is a "colossal failure" either because for the first time in a while there has been a que for login. I would just be patient.
> [{quoted}](name=Grabacr,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=TrvQRB0G,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-14T00:46:00.370+0000) > > It isn't really favoritism, it is a new system, give them time. I would also not say that this is a "colossal failure" either because for the first time in a while there has been a que for login. I would just be patient. are you guys joking ? go look on twitch right now ... literally every single pro player but one got into the beta .... there's no way that's a coincidence. Meteos is the only big name player on twitch right now that is not in the beta. Every single other player is in it .... that cannot just be luck.
: > [{quoted}](name=Legendary Uchiha,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MlvhqK85,comment-id=001c00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-13T08:37:17.424+0000) > > LOL @ a Plat player being elo boosted by spamming Rengar would come into my thread to talk smack while he plays the cancer lol ... Clearly a Rengar supporter whos butthurt that many ppl feel Rengar is stupid right now and WILL get nerfed guaranteed lol. > > so first off I was Jungle sir not adc get your facts straight before talking smack. Secondly, Tabi wasn't going to do snap all since he was already fed by a 1/10 Maokai .... what was tabi's going to do make it take 0.26 seconds to kill me instead of 0.2 ? LOL > > I was gold 3 at the end of last season if you read posts you would have seen that earlier ... I am gold 5 currently because I took a few months off the game and am contemplating doing so some more until this assassin fetish Riot is on goes away. > > Your just a little butthurt Rengar main who doesn't want his free elo tool taken from him. Whats really sad is the fact that you main Rengar who is clearly OP atm yet you only have a 50% win rate with him .... that is the only tragedy here. > > I also find it EXTREMELY suspicious that you went from BRONZE in season 6 to DIAMOND in 1 season .... I wonder who's boosting your account .... Riot should prolly check into that account lmfao. > > Thanks for your time tho mr clearly boosted account it was a fun conversation. "EVERYBODY BETTER THAN ME IS BOOSTED" what is wrong with you
> [{quoted}](name=gabetheguy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MlvhqK85,comment-id=001c000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-13T21:28:15.901+0000) > > "EVERYBODY BETTER THAN ME IS BOOSTED" > > what is wrong with you LOL yes im sure you went from being bronze not knowing how to auto attack a minnion to the top 2% of the player base in 12 months ... please stop trying to insult my intelligence and stop wasting my time. I will no longer respond to any further messages from you good day.
Rioter Comments
: Oh man a company with a free to play game wants to make money OFF OF COSMETICS???? HOW DARE THEY! Quit crying because you think you're entitled to free stuff because you play the game.
> [{quoted}](name=SnazzyyTiger,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=HQ9A2n9X,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-13T08:24:13.272+0000) > > Oh man a company with a free to play game wants to make money OFF OF COSMETICS???? HOW DARE THEY! Quit crying because you think you're entitled to free stuff because you play the game. And you are the reason companys like EA and Riot and Ubisoft continue to operate and screw over players with shady lootbox tactics feel free to enjoy good sir. I wont care I stopped playing for months and just came back lmao and seen this and was like welp time for more of a break lmao. Eventually Riot will change their tune with the mass exodus of players who has been leaving their game .... things will definitely change next season lol I will simply wait till then to play if this is the type of behavior there going to show. The system was implemented to reward players for playing the game. rewarding players with something they absolutely cannot use isn't rewarding them. I have simply stopped trying to get keys or play really for that matter due to this. Obviously, others are leaving for different reasons. This is just a personal reason. Also do you think Riot does not make enough money ? Did they REALLY need to implement this because their company was hurting for cash ? LOL ...... You act like they need to monitize everything hell they should just charge you to post on this forum! They clearly need to make MORE money.
DrAlphaChad (EUNE)
: Nice Tabis GoldBoi LUL. You probably solo splitpushed without your Tahm Kench with you. Maybe you prolly ran down mid to clear that one minion wave and Rengar Ulted you when he is super ahead. ADCes are the most important in the game RN and they are safe with {{item:3047}} . And lets not count the fact that this a A FUKING NORMAL GAME. Matchmaking sucks and you are complaining that someone 9 ranks Higher than you can roll the game. You just suck at ADC and can't position, don't know rotations, no map awareness, no enemy awareness, no game knowledge and above all else you are stupid ADC main who plays like the silver scrubs on reddit that complain that the assassin oneshot them while they solo splitpushed and they couldn't 1vs1 him. And gold 5 is basically Silver .You probably don't know how to play versus Rengar,or any assassin for that matter. Remember Rengar is all Autoattacks RN and tabis cucks him even though they got nerfed. And the silver guy knows what he is talking about. He doesn't even play Rengar and he knows how to counter him unlike you. Edit: The people who upvoted your post are just as stupid as you are!
> [{quoted}](name=ProtexBG,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MlvhqK85,comment-id=001c0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-13T06:38:51.501+0000) > > Nice Tabis GoldBoi LUL. You probably solo splitpushed without your Tahm Kench with you. Maybe you prolly ran down mid to clear that one minion wave and Rengar Ulted you when he is super ahead. ADCes are the most important in the game RN and they are safe with {{item:3047}} . And lets not count the fact that this a A FUKING NORMAL GAME. Matchmaking sucks and you are complaining that someone 9 ranks Higher than you can roll the game. You just suck at ADC and can't position, don't know rotations, no map awareness, no enemy awareness, no game knowledge and above all else you are stupid ADC main who plays like the silver scrubs on reddit that complain that the assassin oneshot them while they solo splitpushed and they couldn't 1vs1 him. And gold 5 is basically Silver .You probably don't know how to play versus Rengar,or any assassin for that matter. Remember Rengar is all Autoattacks RN and tabis cucks him even though they got nerfed. And the silver guy knows what he is talking about. He doesn't even play Rengar and he knows how to counter him unlike you. > > Edit: The people who upvoted your post are just as stupid as you are! LOL @ a Plat player being elo boosted by spamming Rengar would come into my thread to talk smack while he plays the cancer lol ... Clearly a Rengar supporter whos butthurt that many ppl feel Rengar is stupid right now and WILL get nerfed guaranteed lol. so first off I was Jungle sir not adc get your facts straight before talking smack. Secondly, Tabi wasn't going to do snap all since he was already fed by a 1/10 Maokai .... what was tabi's going to do make it take 0.26 seconds to kill me instead of 0.2 ? LOL I was gold 3 at the end of last season if you read posts you would have seen that earlier ... I am gold 5 currently because I took a few months off the game and am contemplating doing so some more until this assassin fetish Riot is on goes away. Your just a little butthurt Rengar main who doesn't want his free elo tool taken from him. Whats really sad is the fact that you main Rengar who is clearly OP atm yet you only have a 50% win rate with him .... that is the only tragedy here. I also find it EXTREMELY suspicious that you went from BRONZE in season 6 to DIAMOND in 1 season .... I wonder who's boosting your account .... Riot should prolly check into that account lmfao. Thanks for your time tho mr clearly boosted account it was a fun conversation.
: > [{quoted}](name=Legendary Uchiha,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MlvhqK85,comment-id=001c0000,timestamp=2018-04-12T23:28:09.662+0000) > > whats your point ? it wasn't like I was the 1/10 Maokai ... and so what if hes plat 2 that does not excuse the fact that hes playing Rengar and deleting players in 0.2 seconds. > > Also your silver 5 .... LOL the fact that you even speak in this matter is hilarious in itself as you have little idea of how to even actually auto attack a minion .... let alone understand how a champions kit works. > > Please leave the talking to the big boys. Speak to me when your in gold or plat for multiple seasons ... then I will actually acknowledge your belittlement. "HE'S BROKEN BECAUSE HE COUNTERS MY CHAMP" jesus christ you low golds have an ego.
> [{quoted}](name=gabetheguy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MlvhqK85,comment-id=001c00000000,timestamp=2018-04-13T02:09:53.747+0000) > > "HE'S BROKEN BECAUSE HE COUNTERS MY CHAMP" > > jesus christ you low golds have an ego. LOL your bronze basically Talking in a Gold's thread who was G3 end of last season btw sorry thats not low gold thats mid gold ... but regardless .... about character balance .... not due to him "countering my champ" as you are inclining. Clearly this is why you should not be joining in this conversation as you clearly have no idea what the conversation was about in the first place if you think it was " because he counters my champ"
ntbcool (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Legendary Uchiha,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=HQ9A2n9X,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2018-04-13T01:29:30.745+0000) > > Could you go in depth and explain exactly why you would prefer champion shards in chests ... considering you get 3 champion shards for every time you level up and now on top of clash rewards which will be mainly champion shards. On top of blue essence reward every day for first win. > > I am sitting on 43,000 BE with absolutely nothing but a name change to spend it on ... or Clash Tickets which are cheap. What exactly do you need this massive stockpile of BE for ? Very simple I don't have all the champions , and I would like to have all the champions. This is true for a lot of people, thats why people want champion shards in chests. If you already have all the champions then just get the new masterwork chest, different items for different people its that simple.
> [{quoted}](name=ntbcool,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=HQ9A2n9X,comment-id=0005000100000001,timestamp=2018-04-13T02:48:27.437+0000) > > Very simple I don't have all the champions , and I would like to have all the champions. This is true for a lot of people, thats why people want champion shards in chests. If you already have all the champions then just get the new masterwork chest, different items for different people its that simple. Sorry I am not going to pay Riot RP for something I should be getting like you for playing the game. perhaps they should stop giving champion shards to those who have every champion?
: Recruitment for [Pallet Town]
I have applied for the jungle role.
ntbcool (NA)
: because some people like me want champion shards in our chests... You have to realize not everyone wants the same thing as you.
> [{quoted}](name=ntbcool,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=HQ9A2n9X,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2018-04-13T01:23:43.265+0000) > > because some people like me want champion shards in our chests... You have to realize not everyone wants the same thing as you. Could you go in depth and explain exactly why you would prefer champion shards in chests ... considering you get 3 champion shards for every time you level up and now on top of clash rewards which will be mainly champion shards. On top of blue essence reward every day for first win. I am sitting on 43,000 BE with absolutely nothing but a name change to spend it on ... or Clash Tickets which are cheap. What exactly do you need this massive stockpile of BE for ?
: how do you classify pay-to-cosmetics company with pay-to-win company? They are extremely different. RNG is certainly shared in common, but riot gives you choice between loot box AND direct purchase unlike other companies u listed.
> [{quoted}](name=notice me Sin pi,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=HQ9A2n9X,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-04-12T23:46:41.306+0000) > > how do you classify pay-to-cosmetics company with pay-to-win company? They are extremely different. RNG is certainly shared in common, but riot gives you choice between loot box AND direct purchase unlike other companies u listed. Does not mean its any better .. to explain in better detail ... what would it have hurt Riot to remove champion shards from normal loot boxes ? they would still have icons, ward skins , skin shards, & emotes ETC. They simply wouldn't have 130 + champion shards for you to get. It would not hurt their bottom dollar do to so as you would still obtain skin shards at about the same if not a bit higher of a rate ... but considering the amount of legacy skin shards in the game this is a non issue as your chance of getting something worth a damn is still horrible. If you want to know why .... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Do I really need to say more ? okay how about this ? Every 3 boxes your supposedly now guaranteed a skin shard right ? so lets use that as a basis if you open 20 boxes that's about 6 skin shards ... Okay, now how many boxes do you open a year 20 ? 30 ? 40 ? lets go the high end and say 40. so that's 12 skin shards a year. Okay, how many of those skin shards do you think are Legacy/Legendary/Ultimate. Lets be safe and say 6 are legacy or normal skins and the other 6 can be whatever lets say 3 are epic shards and 2 are Legendary shards and 1 is a Legendary / Ultimate shard. To activate 1 Legendary Skin is like what 1500-1800 OE ? ( I am basing these OE prices on skin shards I have on hand I am not sure of the price range of each shard so let me know if you know of them ) Legacy skins as far as I have seen are worth 100-200 OE ? ( Ragdoll Poppy 195 ) Normal shards as far as I have seen are worth about 200 maybe 300 OE ? ( Gangster Twitch 195 ) Epics from the one I have is 300 ? ( 270 Blood Moon Diana ) if you need 1500 + to unlock a single good skin shard you basically have to sacrafice almost all other shards gathered that entire year to acquire a single skin. 1200 from legacy / normal shards 900 from epic shards Legendary ? I am not sure of the price here. and legendary/ultimate shard. so you would essentially give up all legacy and then Still need to give up epics to acquire one shard 1500 or more OE. If your LUCKY you might unlock 2 skins in an entire year that are decent. That is not a very good system at all .... so people complained ... so what do they do ... hey pay us $$$$ for this box that allows you to get more skin shards so you don't have to deal with all this bs ! There hope I made my point more clear.
: Why is Rengar back ? dealing 80 million damage in 0.2 seconds again ?
I am glad to see some of the constructive criticism on this thread guys alot of stuff you guys have spoke of has been good reads. Too bad Riot wont even come in here or say anything cause they know its true lol. Keep up the talk I will definitely be checking the thread and many of you have made valid points on both sides. GJ guys !
: GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA https://imgur.com/a/7vLB2#iH2xt4l
> [{quoted}](name=gabetheguy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MlvhqK85,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2018-04-12T22:41:09.676+0000) > > GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA > > https://imgur.com/a/7vLB2#iH2xt4l whats your point ? it wasn't like I was the 1/10 Maokai ... and so what if hes plat 2 that does not excuse the fact that hes playing Rengar and deleting players in 0.2 seconds. Also your silver 5 .... LOL the fact that you even speak in this matter is hilarious in itself as you have little idea of how to even actually auto attack a minion .... let alone understand how a champions kit works. Please leave the talking to the big boys. Speak to me when your in gold or plat for multiple seasons ... then I will actually acknowledge your belittlement.
: I wish this was posted like a patch note with comparisons - I don't know why these chests are different/better. EDIT: Okay, don't flame me, I went and looked for myself. Skin Shard Regular: 50% Master: 70% Champ Shard Regular: 25% Master: 0%
> Champ Shard > Regular: 25% Bulloni .... I can guarantee if Riot looked at my last 25 loot box openings much more than 25% of them were champion shards.
: Masterwork Chest Available Now
Awesome way to milk more money out of your playerbase instead of just removing totally useless champion shards from normal loot boxes and having them relegated to the leveling system. You are soo pro consumer ... what a joke. GL to all the fools who decide to pay for the RNG spin the League of Legends wheel of luck based loot systems that you PAY FOR. Whales man this is what you have done to gaming. EA < Riot Games < Ubisoft < Capcom In terms of cheap loot box tactics you just pushed yourself above Ubisoft and are just under EA. Thankfully I ain't the fool and haven't spent more than 60$ on this game in the 5 years I have played it. And tactics like this are EXACTLY why I DO not invest more money into this game.
: They wanna bring back assassin meta, which personally i hate
> [{quoted}](name=DigiSuperMasa,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MlvhqK85,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-11T01:28:02.645+0000) > > They wanna bring back assassin meta, which personally i hate Maybe its a seasonal thing they just purposely buff certain things. Mages / Bruisers / Assassins / I guess next will be tanks again right ? LOL
Rioter Comments
: The decision on this was made because the Irelia dev team felt like there was a legitimate chance her jungle performance would outshine her solo lane performance. If this was a brand new champion, that might be okay, but in her case, they thought it would be a large disservice to her current player base if they felt the champion they received with their update was no longer a solo laner. Yes, I'm aware that other champions have suffered this fate in the past. The intent is that jungling is still a legitimate option for Irelia upon release, and if it turns out to perform far worse than her solo lanes, we can buff it up to be closer to parity.
> [{quoted}](name=RiotRepertoir,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PZqcBcTg,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-03-27T22:22:28.619+0000) > > The decision on this was made because the Irelia dev team felt like there was a legitimate chance her jungle performance would outshine her solo lane performance. If this was a brand new champion, that might be okay, but in her case, they thought it would be a large disservice to her current player base if they felt the champion they received with their update was no longer a solo laner. Yes, I&#x27;m aware that other champions have suffered this fate in the past. The intent is that jungling is still a legitimate option for Irelia upon release, and if it turns out to perform far worse than her solo lanes, we can buff it up to be closer to parity. WELP looks like im not playing the game again until you buff her back to be viable in the jungle. First thing I was looking forward to this whole season ... ripped away from me before I even had the chance to play it. Offrole support is SORELY needed ... why are you taking it away period ? So basically she was becoming a useful jungler and you guys thought " nope they cant have that " and ripped it away from us for what ? How is it a disservice if shes useful in both positions ... so what if it outshines her top lane performance. You guys had ZERO issue doing this to Graves, why is Irelia a special snowflake ? I am personally quite angry about this Its bad enough we only get a truly good Jungler once maybe twice a year and even then they are boring bland and have the most BASIC abilities ever. We do not get the Kai Sa's or the Irelia's or the Zoe's instead we get the same blind useless monk and dude with a lance every year ... who are basically OLD and not very enjoyable to play. You guys really suck man I guess I will be sticking to Dragon Ball Fighter Z until you guys revert these Irelia changes. I am tired and give up on playing the same boring junglers year after year.
: We've been testing some nerfs for 8.7, for now it's just reverting the Q buff from 8.5, so increasing the cd by two seconds scaling to the same point at rank 5. Might need to do more yet but that's where we're starting
> [{quoted}](name=Maple Nectar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kbpz1uwG,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-03-18T00:46:39.968+0000) > > We&#x27;ve been testing some nerfs for 8.7, for now it&#x27;s just reverting the Q buff from 8.5, so increasing the cd by two seconds scaling to the same point at rank 5. Might need to do more yet but that&#x27;s where we&#x27;re starting My question for you is why did you guys purposely over buff him in the first place ? you guys have been balancing this game for HOW many years now ? how is it you guys cannot understand what would make a champion too overpowered still ? Like any normal person could have read those changes and knew it was going to make swain op. How is it you guys still fail to recognize how powerful you make some of these champions ? AKA Volibear being a good example recently .. Do you guys even TEST these changes before implementing them ? 2 challenger players could play 2 games and understand if the champ was op or not. Why do you guys consistently fail to recognize these things ?
: I got banned
KYS that was all that was needed to ban you. Clearly you do not understand the point of chat neutral or positive comments only good sir. Anything even remotely negative and its to the ban zone with you. GL I see a permanent banning in your future. If they trash talk you mute them and report them had you done that he would be the one making this post and not you. The ban system would pick up his negative behavior and eventually hed get pegged for it. Do not talk trash back it will always get you banned.
: Questionable 14 Day Ban
> [{quoted}](name=focus reform,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ILEI5By5,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-18T12:36:44.637+0000) > > I received a 14 day ban for this body of text. > CONTEXT: the first comment we were joking around in chat pregame. the fiora on the other team started flaming in all chat for some reason so i fired a few constructive criticism missiles back to hopefully shut her up and get her focusing on improving (further context i beat her in lane). I don&amp;#039;t see how this is instant ban worthy, I didn&amp;#039;t get any warnings at all or prior chat restricts anything like that. > Game 1 > focus reform: cuck > focus reform: fiora youre not half bad mechanically > focus reform: why do you suck so much ass mentally > focus reform: youre garbage at cs > focus reform: trading was wack > focus reform: you fucked up yourself lol > focus reform: you went in for awful trades > focus reform: like ill admit mechanically youre pretty decent > focus reform: probably better than me tbh > focus reform: but you dont have any clue how to play the lane lol > focus reform: why is everyone so fucking fast > > Even if you want to argue that it&amp;#039;s confrontational, I definitely dont think it&amp;#039;s ban worthy, it&amp;#039;s hardly more than imo AND IT WAS BACK AND FORTH. no abusive comments etc just commentary on the game being played (maybe with some choice vocabulary) Your 100% guilty off 3 things alone > focus reform: cuck > focus reform: fiora youre not half bad mechanically > focus reform: why do you suck so much ass mentally I had to learn too the hard way of getting banned. Basically a Rioter told me saying anything that isn't neutral or positive is reportable and bannable. Literally saying GG is reportable if used in a manner in which your losing the game and you say that and ask for a surrender because your bringing the morale of the team down. Hence why it is considered negative and reportable. Riot wants to force you to have to LISTEN to the ppl talking shit but your NOT allowed to say anything back. You have to take it like the little $%^&* you are according to Riot. Everyone has to believe they are Faker senpai regardless if they are bronze or not ... you are not allowed to tell them the truth they must live the lie for Riots sake so that Riot can get money from every dope who believes they are the Faker of bronze league. So do yourself a favor and /mute all as soon as you enter a game and use pings to communicate. Riot does not want actual communication in this game. They should have removed chat years ago but they are too lazy to do it. Simply mute everyone and don't type in chat at all no matter what the morons are doing. Focus on your game and carrying yourself out of the moron zone which I don't even believe exists. Communicate with pings only. Then and only then will you save your account from perma banning. Because your next punishment is a permaban guaranteed.
: I have a sneaking suspicion that if we just turned off our API for like...2 months we'd start to see a lot more creativity and "off meta" decisions being made again. As a competitive sport/game depending on your degree of investment in league, it's only natural that people will attempt to optimize the game as much as possible to give them the best chance to win. That gets made all that much easier when you can go to any 3rd party sight and look at whatever is "the strongest" champ/build order/strat on any given patch. Then throw the LCS into the equation and you not only have numbers to look at, but demonstrations by the best players in the game in how to play the game best. I was personally finding myself get a bit burnt out in ranked this season, so started focusing more on normals with friends and just tried out champs I haven't played in ages, or took them in weird spots (Brand jungle). Even though I'm sure it's far from optimal, it was actually super fun to just try funky shit again. That was one thing I loved seeing when we first rolled out runes reforged (or the rune builder website). I was seeing so many people going "oh shit! These specific runes on this champ sound so fun I can't wait to try it!". You know, true theorycrafting, something of a lost art over the years. What we were seeing was players reading tooltips and getting excited envisioning moments in game, not looking at and trying to crunch the numbers for what was best. There was excitement, there was creativity, there was fun. Then runes launched and people immediately turned to 3rd party websites to figure out what the optimal pages were, and we saw decision making quickly converge on what the numbers said, not on what sounded fun. Part of it is we don't yet have the system to the point where you have to think hard about what's optimal, and part of it is human nature. Losing feels bad. So you tend to optimize to chase the win, as opposed to take the risk of picking something "troll" and lose a game/waste your time. This is hardly scratching the surface, but it's something i've been lamenting on weekends, and something I don't have a good answer to.
> [{quoted}](name=Maple Nectar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VPJupcy1,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-03-17T06:11:36.869+0000) > > I have a sneaking suspicion that if we just turned off our API for like...2 months we&#x27;d start to see a lot more creativity and &quot;off meta&quot; decisions being made again. As a competitive sport/game depending on your degree of investment in league, it&#x27;s only natural that people will attempt to optimize the game as much as possible to give them the best chance to win. That gets made all that much easier when you can go to any 3rd party sight and look at whatever is &quot;the strongest&quot; champ/build order/strat on any given patch. Then throw the LCS into the equation and you not only have numbers to look at, but demonstrations by the best players in the game in how to play the game best. > > I was personally finding myself get a bit burnt out in ranked this season, so started focusing more on normals with friends and just tried out champs I haven&#x27;t played in ages, or took them in weird spots (Brand jungle). Even though I&#x27;m sure it&#x27;s far from optimal, it was actually super fun to just try funky shit again. That was one thing I loved seeing when we first rolled out runes reforged (or the rune builder website). I was seeing so many people going &quot;oh shit! These specific runes on this champ sound so fun I can&#x27;t wait to try it!&quot;. You know, true theorycrafting, something of a lost art over the years. What we were seeing was players reading tooltips and getting excited envisioning moments in game, not looking at and trying to crunch the numbers for what was best. There was excitement, there was creativity, there was fun. Then runes launched and people immediately turned to 3rd party websites to figure out what the optimal pages were, and we saw decision making quickly converge on what the numbers said, not on what sounded fun. Part of it is we don&#x27;t yet have the system to the point where you have to think hard about what&#x27;s optimal, and part of it is human nature. Losing feels bad. So you tend to optimize to chase the win, as opposed to take the risk of picking something &quot;troll&quot; and lose a game/waste your time. > > This is hardly scratching the surface, but it&#x27;s something i&#x27;ve been lamenting on weekends, and something I don&#x27;t have a good answer to. What hes saying is not a lie tho this game isnt open enough every champion is designated to a spot or two max. The game really needs to be opened up. Why cant I play jinx jungle and be just as competitive as lee sin ? this is the kind of restriction I'm talking about. Very EXTREMELY rarely we will actually see a player do something odd. The last I can remember was a nunu in bot with smite .... and he got BANNED for his actions and had to go through hoops due to the whole situation. His originality literally got him in hot water with riot games. I really do not wanna be one of them "haters" but there is truth to what I am saying. You guys really need to make an ACTIVE and quick acting decision regarding this. It is stunting the growth of league as a whole and just makes the game a stale boring game where you simply play against the same 2-3 champs per lane. OPTIMIZATION should not be according to which champion you play ... that should be up to your individual skill as a player. This comment you made is the fundamental issue with Riots decisions. If ppl want to use smite top side that shouldn't be a problem it should be balanced around not removed or nerfed into uselessness. Teleport being the only top lane spell to use due to it allowing you to actually impact other lanes is something that needs to be dealt with too. Teleport needs to be changed into something that should allow top to have a higher impact on the game as a whole instead of having him live on an island for 30 mins into the game. Rune system is a complete and utter failure. You wanted to promote originality and different styles of play. Instead all you did was replace masters and runes and mashed them together instead. They are the same thing with the same effects for the most part. Which if you failed the first time ... its like you flipped a hourglass upside down and expected a different result. Its the same system so the same failure occours. Itemization hasnt changed at all. There is barely choice its more like 3 items is core no matter what the scenario then you can deviate VERY minimally between a VERY VERY small pool of items per champion. Warding being done by everyone - This really made support a useless role IMO. If anything we should be placing warding back on the support and adding it to the jungler. Make him roam and place things on the map instead of just needing to farm every 2 mins and ganking every 30 seconds. Give the jungler a purpose beyond just being a bloodthirsty maniac who has to babysit everyone every 30 seconds of a game. Give the jungler a reason to actually invade the jungle besides oh im going to gain a ward now. I mean I could keep typing but typically riot never listens or even responds to my posts so I am going to save the rest of my typing because I already know its going to fall on deaf ears. Improving this game is not hard. its improving riots stubbornness and will to change and adapt that is the issue here.
: Skins writer here (ignore the regional ambassador tag -- that team hasn't existed in almost four years). As far as, say, the old voice lines/SFX, we do have them archived in the event of a rerecord, script extension, or recasting. So if I want to hear old Swain there's a directory of archived files I can go to and look at them -- we just don't use them in game. I suppose that you _could_ put them back in if you really wanted to, but outside of some sort of hypothetical horde mode where you fight all the old versions of reworked champions including the really nightmarish pizza-footed ~~horrors~~ classics from 2009 I don't see why we would. Not that I've been quietly praying for that mode for years, or anything. Cough_ events please it's totally a great idea somebody answer my emails_ cough.
> [{quoted}](name=Carnival Knights,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3R6gPt0d,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-23T22:43:54.750+0000) > > Skins writer here (ignore the regional ambassador tag -- that team hasn&#x27;t existed in almost four years). > > As far as, say, the old voice lines/SFX, we do have them archived in the event of a rerecord, script extension, or recasting. So if I want to hear old Swain there&#x27;s a directory of archived files I can go to and look at them -- we just don&#x27;t use them in game. > > I suppose that you _could_ put them back in if you really wanted to, but outside of some sort of hypothetical horde mode where you fight all the old versions of reworked champions including the really nightmarish pizza-footed ~~horrors~~ classics from 2009 I don&#x27;t see why we would. Not that I&#x27;ve been quietly praying for that mode for years, or anything. > > Cough_ events please it&#x27;s totally a great idea somebody answer my emails_ cough. Actually there is one champion that I wish to god still existed that was taken away from us and that is our man graves ... I liked the old graves alot and wish to god he still existed. In some ways I do not see why you don't just make both versions of champions available. Old / Reworked. I miss the old shooting of the original graves with mafia graves skin. Nothing was more satisfying then hearing the sound that came outa that gun lol.
: Champ Mastery Costs, Masterwork Chests, and Some Loot Buffs
WAIT WAIT wut ? Hold on im confused about a few things. "that some of you like buying Hextech chests but don't have much use for champ shards or BE. So… new cosmetic-only "Masterwork" chests (165 RP each or 225 RP with a key) will be made available in the store." So are you saying that champion shards will FINALLY no longer come from hextech chests ? can you further explain these new masterwork chests ? or are you saying this is a chest for just "Paying" customers that will no longer get champion shards / BE in their chests ? Because if so shame on you for trying to "Monitize" getting a chest without champion shards. That sounds hella shady to me. Tying to one up EA games are we Riot ? SHADY SHADY evil sht right there now that I have read it better seems this is exactly what your trying to do.
: Beefy topic - but in short. No we did not make changes to top lane because Hashinshin told us to kill ourselves - that's just par for the course being on the Live Gameplay team. Like many players, he has arguments that I/others agree are issues, but just as many other thoughts that I/others don't agree with. We've been talking about the state of top lane for awhile, but as I mentioned in my post on the dev corner sometimes these problems can take longer to solve, because sometimes we need to validate that there is actually a problem. Our runes team has been working on a fighter/bruiser focused keystone since runes launched. It's one of the holes that we acknowledged existed and would need a solution in due course when the system went live. It may have taken longer than we'd like, but it's also relative to the urgency of the problem. Bruisers have been functional in the current meta using a variety of the keystones. The problem right now is that bruiser players don't feel like there is a keystone that's catered to their specific playstyle. Definitely still a problem, but one among a cornucopia that we want to get around to. In regards to top having it's own specific section in the patch notes. That's something that we'd talked about trying to do more of going into this year, "that" being grouping changes up if there was a common trend we could call out. We experimented with it a bit on our 7.24b patch, and liked some of the impact there so wanted to look for opportunities to do it again. That being said, our patch note bros are the ones that decide the overall format of the patch notes, not the Live Gameplay team. They're responsible for taking the output of the work of a patch, and bundling it in a way that they think communicates our goals in the best possible way for players who read them. To phrase this a different way, we didn't go into the patch being "this is the Hashinshin top lane patch", rather we had a designer who'd joined us from another team earlier in January that had been putting thought into top and what you see in the patch is some of the initial outputs of his investigations with more to come in future patches. Gustaf and Aether saw the opportunity to group up that work, so they did. In regards to the sentiment of needing to wish bodily harm on us in order to get us to act, I think a perfect example from this very patch that demonstrates the opposite is the AP itemization rework that we've been working on on Live Gameplay since October. We'd been seeing a lot of dissatisfaction from mage players regarding how stale their itemization felt, and decided to take the project on as something of high value to both open up build diversity, and allow players to feel like they could make more meaningful and interesting decisions in the item system. There was no one wishing us bodily harm because they had to build Morello first every game, nor did we engage with players on the topic before we started the project, but it was something we saw a lot of players talking about so we took action. Maybe in another region there's been a vocal player telling us that AP itemization has been ruining this game for months, and to them they might feel like this patch was driven partly by their sentiment, and you know what, good on them. We have the good fortune of being a game with very passionate players, and if people feel vindicated when something that they feel strongly about in League changes, I'm fine with that. At the end of the day League will likely never be the perfect game for the majority of our players, and as a result people will always complain about the thing that feels most pressing to them. Given that we patch every two weeks, the likelihood of us shipping changes to something that is being talked about by the community is inevitable. TL;DR - When you cut through the weeds Hashinshin has some valid points that we agree with, many that we don't, but we do not change our priorities for League based on what he says (The Jax bugfix being the exception, a designer saw the video, figured he knew the cause and fixed it because that's a shitty thing for any Jax player).
> [{quoted}](name=Maple Nectar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MTUeWEqy,comment-id=0047,timestamp=2018-02-22T19:17:59.751+0000) > > Beefy topic - but in short. No we did not make changes to top lane because Hashinshin told us to kill ourselves - that&#x27;s just par for the course being on the Live Gameplay team. Like many players, he has arguments that I/others agree are issues, but just as many other thoughts that I/others don&#x27;t agree with. We&#x27;ve been talking about the state of top lane for awhile, but as I mentioned in my post on the dev corner sometimes these problems can take longer to solve, because sometimes we need to validate that there is actually a problem. Our runes team has been working on a fighter/bruiser focused keystone since runes launched. It&#x27;s one of the holes that we acknowledged existed and would need a solution in due course when the system went live. It may have taken longer than we&#x27;d like, but it&#x27;s also relative to the urgency of the problem. Bruisers have been functional in the current meta using a variety of the keystones. The problem right now is that bruiser players don&#x27;t feel like there is a keystone that&#x27;s catered to their specific playstyle. Definitely still a problem, but one among a cornucopia that we want to get around to. > > In regards to top having it&#x27;s own specific section in the patch notes. That&#x27;s something that we&#x27;d talked about trying to do more of going into this year, &quot;that&quot; being grouping changes up if there was a common trend we could call out. We experimented with it a bit on our 7.24b patch, and liked some of the impact there so wanted to look for opportunities to do it again. That being said, our patch note bros are the ones that decide the overall format of the patch notes, not the Live Gameplay team. They&#x27;re responsible for taking the output of the work of a patch, and bundling it in a way that they think communicates our goals in the best possible way for players who read them. To phrase this a different way, we didn&#x27;t go into the patch being &quot;this is the Hashinshin top lane patch&quot;, rather we had a designer who&#x27;d joined us from another team earlier in January that had been putting thought into top and what you see in the patch is some of the initial outputs of his investigations with more to come in future patches. Gustaf and Aether saw the opportunity to group up that work, so they did. > > In regards to the sentiment of needing to wish bodily harm on us in order to get us to act, I think a perfect example from this very patch that demonstrates the opposite is the AP itemization rework that we&#x27;ve been working on on Live Gameplay since October. We&#x27;d been seeing a lot of dissatisfaction from mage players regarding how stale their itemization felt, and decided to take the project on as something of high value to both open up build diversity, and allow players to feel like they could make more meaningful and interesting decisions in the item system. There was no one wishing us bodily harm because they had to build Morello first every game, nor did we engage with players on the topic before we started the project, but it was something we saw a lot of players talking about so we took action. Maybe in another region there&#x27;s been a vocal player telling us that AP itemization has been ruining this game for months, and to them they might feel like this patch was driven partly by their sentiment, and you know what, good on them. We have the good fortune of being a game with very passionate players, and if people feel vindicated when something that they feel strongly about in League changes, I&#x27;m fine with that. At the end of the day League will likely never be the perfect game for the majority of our players, and as a result people will always complain about the thing that feels most pressing to them. Given that we patch every two weeks, the likelihood of us shipping changes to something that is being talked about by the community is inevitable. > > TL;DR - When you cut through the weeds Hashinshin has some valid points that we agree with, many that we don&#x27;t, but we do not change our priorities for League based on what he says (The Jax bugfix being the exception, a designer saw the video, figured he knew the cause and fixed it because that&#x27;s a shitty thing for any Jax player). That still proves that him COMPLAINING AND CRYING still got a fix implemented that was directly geared towards something he stated was an issue. Why does Hashinshin get that kind of treatment and not others ? Why does hashinshin's complaint get addressed directly with QUOTE! while others complaints never get heard ? That is the issue here. You don't listen to me ! but you listen to Hashinshin. That is the negative outcome that will come of this decision you guys have made. Now people like me feel like their voices are ignored while players like him get vindicated by getting upset and making youtube videos about it just constantly complaining about the same thing over and over. What do you say about this ?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: LoL, just happened to a guy in my Discord and it made me laugh
I was a gold 3 last season and went 2/10 LOL I ended up silver 2 still not too bad. Honestly placements make ZERO sense to me ... Riot does things that do not make any sense.
Krizonar (NA)
: Hey guys, I've gone ahead and edited out the namedrops in this thread (including in the opening post's image). It's good to report stuff like that and honestly, I'm sure it will be dealt with with behavior such as that. Just try not to post player's names on the forums, as it is against the rules, specifically 'naming and shaming'. If you want to talk about board rules such as this one, or others, to moderators such as myself, or others, you're always welcome to join our [discord](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification). Sorry you had to go through that honestly, but with that image... I'm sure the report will find its mark.
> [{quoted}](name=Krizonar,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EhujucXl,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-01-15T09:36:13.812+0000) > > Hey guys, I&#x27;ve gone ahead and edited out the namedrops in this thread (including in the opening post&#x27;s image). It&#x27;s good to report stuff like that and honestly, I&#x27;m sure it will be dealt with with behavior such as that. Just try not to post player&#x27;s names on the forums, as it is against the rules, specifically &#x27;naming and shaming&#x27;. If you want to talk about board rules such as this one, or others, to moderators such as myself, or others, you&#x27;re always welcome to join our [discord](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification). > > Sorry you had to go through that honestly, but with that image... I&#x27;m sure the report will find its mark. The fact that you had to moderate this and not a rioter only confirms to me how little riot cares about these boards. Also, the fact that they haven't answered this thread in 15 hours. Seems like riot literally ignores ANY and ALL threads on these boards unless its a meme post then they love it. its been like 7 years and Riots engagement with the community is still worse than the Detroit automotive industry (YIKES). The boards are the MOST ignored of all avenues of getting anything across to Riot. Also the fact that the instant feedback system continues to not punish players properly shows their lack of commitment to making league a better place. It is extremely disappointing.
: Player Behavior Systems' Lack of Feedback is Depressing
If I could upvote this a billion times I would. FEEDBACK would be soo huge. Even if it is just a chat restriction making us notified each time would do a lot. I PRAY for feedback everytime .... and I get nothing ever =[. Especially preseason I swear I feel like not a single 2 week ban was handed out during this preseason. I reported countless ppl doing some shady stuff and still got nothing in return. Definitely feels discouraging and makes if feel like there is little to no punishment. I do not like the fact that people must make a HISTORY of themself doing these deeds as well in order to incur a infraction. you go 0/9 as an annie with 6 400G crit items and suicide to baron 3 times and tell both teams "IM TROLING YOU IDIOTS" .... you should be punished instantly for that type of behavior. That is not simply having bad game or a bad day, that is a " you need a 2 week break " kinda behavior.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Feature/QoL change/Idea Generator for 2018 and beyond!
Feature Suggestion Name : Separation of FLEX and SOLO QUEUE stats. Brief Description : I and many others have trouble knowing what are stats are with said champion if we use him in both Solo Queue and Flex Queue. It is very difficult to know how I am fairing with said champion in Solo Queue compared to Flex Queue. Since both Queue's are separate modes the stats for said modes should be separate as well. Target Audience : Everyone
: Feature/QoL change/Idea Generator for 2018 and beyond!
Feature Suggestion Name : return worlds icons that give you the in game flair and name for equipping them. Brief description : I and many other players like to show our support to our favorite teams and have the opprotunity to purchase the flairs year around instead of just being available during worlds. Opportunity/Problem Statement: I do not understand why the really amazing icons for teams that allow you to have SKT T1 in your name and the SKT flare was taken away and is only available to purchase during worlds ... I feel that players would like to show that support year around and not everyone can afford to buy them during that small period window of time. I am requesting that they be returned to the store full time. Some of the sales could even benefit the team themselves on top of Riot. Target Audience : Everyone who likes to support their favorite league of legends team.
: Feature/QoL change/Idea Generator for 2018 and beyond!
Feature/Suggestion Name: Backround Music / Voice on Summoners Rift Opportunity/Problem Statement: I and I am sure many others would like to have options when it comes to the BGM music in game ... some music variety would be very welcome some upbeat music and some tunes kinda like the one we already have on the summoners rift. Even say like the bilgewater events BGM or the Winter one we have right now for example. Also different voices for the announcer. I miss Gankplank telling me I am swabbing the poop decks and the like. It would be nice to have variety in both departments. Target Audience : Everyone
Rioter Comments
: [NA] [Platinum] [Open Tryouts, In-House format]
: LF Jg for Leagues/Clash
I would like to try out G3 Jungler here. I have previous 5's experience and have tournament experience. I played in a amatuer LCS style tournament before and also have Triumphant Ryze as proof of my tournament win. I am more of an anti meta slut ... I pretty much know what it is I play well with and try to stick to that. I guess I could try some meta stuff but not sure how well I would do. I do have Kha'Zix experience though. But my main jungle champs currently are - Vi , Elise , Olaf , Hecarim and I could prolly play Sejuani but I do not in Solo Q due to people not following up on ults lol. I feel Vi is especially strong and underrated currently atm. my champ pool - I own every champion in the game. I can contribute to calls mainly I have good map awareness at seeing or pointing out roams or enemy jungle movement. I am also usually good at picking times to pick up dragon / baron. But I would rather leave that to the main shot callers if they prefer as I would prefer to call out where the enemy missing is going or the enemy rotations. My IGN is Legendary Uchiha.
: I was wrongfully issued a punishment because of an urgot player who was toxic riot please help.
: I was wrongfully issued a punishment because of an urgot player who was toxic riot please help.
I didnt even recieve a punishement thing for why i was locked out of rewards ..... this needs to be taken AWAY ASAP.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Liquid Dario

Level 124 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion