Rioter Comments
: I doubt star guardian Kha'zix would be a thing. More likely Void Bringer Kha'zix or whatever they decide to call what you fought in the Star Guardian game mode.
> [{quoted}](name=ProExpertKing,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MEojUBaA,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-07-27T06:24:18.499+0000) > > I doubt star guardian Kha'zix would be a thing. More likely Void Bringer Kha'zix or whatever they decide to call what you fought in the Star Guardian game mode. Yeah, I doubt it too, I was just saying it'd be funny to see. Like instead of wings he just gets a twin-tailed ribbon. And his stealth upgrade could just make him blush, so you know he's shy and wants to go hide.
: Can someone tell me an ADC rune page mainly for cs'ing?
You could take the extra AD rune instead of attack speed, and you can take Absolute Focus, but that's not really all that great. If you're having trouble last hitting while under pressure in a lane, practice in a custom with no bots, then one, then two. If you don't want to practice in a custom, try Ezreal or Caitlyn. If you know you're going to miss a CS on Ezreal, just Q it and adjust next time. If you're on Caitlyn, it's a bit harder for them to pressure you because of your range. You could also play Jinx or Trist for the same reasons, but Trist has low attack range early, and both her and Jinx if you're using the rocket range will automatically shove a wave, so wave management gets a lot harder. Jinx also gets extra damage on her rocket autos, so that's something, but at the end of the day, actually being able to last hit with just a Doran's Blade is optimal and will serve you much better than relying on gimmicks. However, if you're asking this so you can last hit ranged minions after one turret auto, that's not going to happen, you or your support will have to auto it once before it takes a turret shot unless it's going to take minion damage. If this is the reason you're asking, Trist will mess up the entire wave under turret unless you're very careful, but Jinx's minigun attack speed can help her get an extra auto in on the ranged minions. Ezreal can easily Q them if he can't get the extra autos off, and Kai'sa can just kill one ranged and Q the other two under turret with minimal effort. Minion Dematerializer can give you 6-12% extra damage against minions you kill it with, but by the time you use them, you should be a wave or two off of pickaxe on most champions, assuming 0 kills, which will let you last hit after one turret shot on a full health ranged minion, anyway, so it only helps for a minute or two. Ultimately, practice is your best bet. Minion Dematerializer is also not worth on Ezreal, because with Biscuits and Klepto, which usually gives at least one biscuit a game, you gain 200 mana to your max, and that's 4 AD, and 6 extra damage on Muramana procs. You can proc 4 very quickly, so this actually gives you ~20 damage from muramana procs since it devalues as you spend mana, and an extra 13 or so damage on your scaling per rotation, in addition to being a free 150 gold if you don't need the sustain, and very good sustain if you do. (You still get the mana increase for selling them). This far outweighs the slight benefit Dematerializer provides. Same for Kai'Sa in this regard if you go the Manamune route on her.
iiGazeii (NA)
: Obviously what this means is that they're gonna be Star Guardians.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MEojUBaA,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-07-26T23:24:34.681+0000) > > Obviously what this means is that they're gonna be Star Guardians. Honestly, a Star Guardian Kha'Zix that evolved and got different parts of the uniform would be pretty funny.
Lapis (OCE)
: What's a clever thing you did in game that was completely by accident?
I was playing Thresh against Morgana and threw the hook at her so she'd have to black shield herself, then came in on it to flay their ADC. I ended up flaying BOTH of them because the Q did enough damage to break the shield for a double kill. I forgot if Morgana doesn't put an extra point in E, Thresh can just break her black shield. I abuse this regularly now.
Lapis (OCE)
: Wanna know the scariest shit while playing as Yuumi?
I was playing a blind treeline game with my friend so we could play some Morde Yuumi and only ult when I knew I could survive the other two, and the enemy team also had a Mordekaiser. And a Sylas, who kept stealing our Morde's ult. It was pretty intense.
McWhyBro (NA)
: are forums just dead or does no one have any idea what this is?
> [{quoted}](name=McWhyBro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AaokEnj2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-21T07:07:24.807+0000) > > are forums just dead or does no one have any idea what this is? There are literally dozens of threads since 9.14 dropped about this. Leaving is also handled differently in the punishment system than the warning --> chat restriction --> suspension --> permaban chain, so you won't get you banned.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: 2 kills with his ult is a flat 1200 gold. Minimum.
> [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8rfIss6n,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-07-20T19:40:18.685+0000) > > 2 kills with his ult is a flat 1200 gold. Minimum. 2 kills with his ult is a flat 400 gold minimum, actually. Your Cut gives the current bounty of the champion, up to 300(Is it 400 if it's first blood? I've never had a game with Pyke where I hit 6 before someone dies). If the champ is only worth 100, you get 400 gold at 100 per Your Cut. I agree his ult is overtuned right now, but don't ignore the facts.
: Please Please Please bring back Tahm stacks on ability
I feel your love for Tahm, man. I never played him much because he requires a bit of coordination with the W to eat allies and not have them spit themselves out, but there was this one game against a Veigar who was really fed, and my ADC who played really well with me bot lane wasn't having much fun getting insta deleted by Veigar, so I said "don't worry, just run at him. i will mikael's his stun and eat you if he ults, it won't do damage. you've got this." and we did it, we fucking actually took him down three times back to back off his respawn timer and won the game. Most other supports can't stop a Veigar ult short of CC locking him until death, but the rest of our team was lacking in damage, so it was up to us, and we had the tools to make it happen. I never played him too much because I like having a bit of mobility on my engages, like Leona, Alistar, Braum, Thresh and THE NAUTY DAWG HIMSELF, but yeah, they've gone so far from where he started that he feels so strange to try to play nowadays. In your opinion, is he worth trying bot still? I've been looking for a new support to try to play some, and I kind of like Pyke, but his ability to keep an ally safe is really awful. I also really like the idea of being able to make some heads up plays with his ult roaming to other lanes with JG and/or ADC in tow, but I'm not so sure with all the recent changes if it's troll to pick Tahm bot or not.
: I have 9 gemstones, bought 15 orbs
Honestly, just wait till level 250 if you can. Every 50 levels after you hit level 100 (So 150, 200, 250, etc.) will give you a freebie.
iiGazeii (NA)
: What if Hybrid Scalings were Split?
Ranting 1million Ezreal mastery here, TL;DR at bottom. Going hybrid instead of AD is situational and does 100% change how you play. Instead of poking, you make picks on squishy targets by yourself. Your Q's aren't as strong, but if a squishy or a bruiser that's behind steps up out of position for any length of time, you can just assassinate them. Your ult is also better at stealing barons or forcing people off of it because of the MR shred from Baron and the huge AP you have. AD Ezreal can.. sort of do all of those things as well, but the time to kill goes from ~.5 seconds to needing an extra auto or two, which can often get you caught out, so you have to actually just poke a bit before you try that, but then your mana is lower, so you're doing less damage on your assassination combo, and it gets iffy. Hybrid Ezreal is, as a result, far less team reliant for aggressive and risky plays. You make something happen. AD Ezreal is much better at dealing with getting jumped on by a bunch of goons, because he has better options for resists. Hybrid Ezreal is sort of forced into Luden's --> Gunblade, leaving only one defensive slot as his last item. By then, the game should honestly be over, too. AD Ezreal can afford much better defensive options and tank killing options, so he's more about outplaying dives and forcing enemies to overcommit if they want to take him out. This works way better with helpful teammates, though, whereas Hybrid can just force a pick and then your team can see it's 4v5 and start actually doing something. I feel like Hybrid is extremely good in lower elos and against certain higher elo comps where you're not too threatened by their champs in general, and AD is overall just better if they have a lot of people who can stick on you, and your teammates are responsive to that. The only similarities in how Hybrid and AD are played is that he's staying at the 1000-1150 range of the closest champion, but the difference is what he's going to do when someone steps into that range. Drastically different. It becomes the same if you're hybrid against bruisers, because you have to poke them before trying to outright kill with a combo if they overstep, but at that point you're much better serviced by Bork and a defensive item over luden's and gunblade, and should be playing AD Ezreal, anyway, unless their only ahead person is someone you can oneshot on hybrid but not AD, then it's sort of a tossup. But for the most part, they do play very differently with an overlap here or there depending on the situation. An example: Hybrid Ezreal vs fed Assassin. He stays out of their range, and their vision if possible, and fishes for a W. Q while W is on cooldown, and if you land the W, you just oneshot them before they can kill you. AD Ezreal vs the same assassin would have bork and a defensive item, poke them a bit, then try to bait them into overcommitting by pretending you walked too far forward once their health is low enough that you can kill them before they kill you. If they don't overcommit, you just keep poking and force a back, or force the kill depending on the situation, but AD Ezreal takes longer to outplay said assassin in an aggressive situation, which gives their team more time to react, rotate, etc. making the aggressive play a lot more risky. TL;DR, going Hybrid on Ezreal does actually change how he plays compared to AD.
: 650,000+ people have signed to storm Area 51
You're telling me these goons think that even if there were aliens and shit there, they couldn't just move it with 2 months warning?
datfatguy (OCE)
: Why did I just skip a division?
Does anyone know how this actually works, though? Like, I hear "if you're significantly higher you skip", but I played ranked in Season 4 as a new player and only in offrole since I had a toaster and couldn't call my preferred role, so my MMR was shit. Played this season, skipped B3 to B1, didn't skip to S4, didn't skip to S3, but skipped to S1. So if I'm significantly higher than S2, why would I not skip from the others as well? So far I'm coasting through on S1 games. Way easier than norms imo. Barring outright trolls, it's pretty hard to lose a game unless I play poorly. Just curious on how it all works, since if it thinks I'm significantly higher than S2, why not skip me for the S3/4? I'd be even more significantly higher than them, would I not? I dunno.
: I kinda hope Pool Party is full of shirtless men this year...
Only if Vel'Koz has a pool noodle on each tentacle, because he doesn't know how to swim. And a pair of goggles poorly fitting over his eye, which is red from the chlorine from lack of protection.
Rockman (NA)
: Can we high five Yuumi while she's attached
For what it's worth, most ADCs have an emote they can spam that makes it look like they're spinning Yuumi if she spams her joke emote, although they do have to be unattached for that.
: Why do we have to go to League of Legends Wiki to read champion abilities?
Worst part is they could literally get a fucking intern to write the code to parse the wiki for all this information and update the client with it, and he'd have it done by lunch. For free. There's literally no excuse.
: Omg I'm apparently #2 Liss player NA, #12 Globally
The real question is whether Descraton lives in NYC or not
: What's the most evil thing you've done to win a game?
Played Runeglaive Ezreal once. I felt like it was so evil, I never did it again.
: You forgot the best tip 4. Turn on your monitor before starting a match
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KX1mrOuu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-01T21:48:53.905+0000) > > You forgot the best tip > > 4. Turn on your monitor before starting a match Duh, how else do you get into lobby? You turn it off after you accept the queue. When I was in bronze, it was because I always forgot to turn the monitor off during load screen. Saw Lux on the load screens and tilted off the face of the earth, game over. Pros agree mental is very important to winning games. So I avoid tilt this way. Thought I was hot shit when I finally got to Gold, till I saw the latest Redmercy video. He's so good. Turns out, you have to turn the monitor off as soon as you get to champ select! Since you can see enemy picks, it's best to keep a strong mental by averting your eyes, but your neck can get tired if you turn away, so the monitor being off really helps. Never get tilted by the enemy picking LeBlanc again! Now I'm in high elo, Plat IV, thanks to this strategy.
: build or rush {{item:3123}} into the vlad matchup and/or any of the following champions: {{champion:266}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:141}} (rhaast) {{champion:82}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:517}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:154}} the following champions you might get away with {{item:3076}} but might rather want to build executioners aswell. since for some of them its easy to just not attack you for 3 seconds and then heal up on minions after a trade. {{champion:122}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:83}} as you can see, the list of champions whod just straight up out sustain or out heal any damage you deal to them or their allies is quile long.
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=KZHFRH8A,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-24T18:30:01.135+0000) > > build or rush {{item:3123}} into the vlad matchup and/or any of the following champions: > > {{champion:266}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:141}} (rhaast) {{champion:82}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:517}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:154}} > > the following champions you might get away with {{item:3076}} but might rather want to build executioners aswell. since for some of them its easy to just not attack you for 3 seconds and then heal up on minions after a trade. > > {{champion:122}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:83}} > > > as you can see, the list of champions whod just straight up out sustain or out heal any damage you deal to them or their allies is quile long. Not that it's not good advice, but this is Memes & Games. He's joking.
: WHAT IS THIS HACKER CHAMPION???
yes, sadly riot endorse these hacks... i got to iron 4 promos to get out of elo hell and this champ hackerim come in with more moving speed than i can run? how? then he runs me over and flies half of the map away, like horses cant even fly i dont understand riot please
: Has Riot just given up on Flex Queue?
Dude, my ranked MMR was GARBAGE because my first season I hit 30, I had to fill 100% of the time because it was call order, and I had a toaster from 1972, playing drunk(yeah, that one's my bad, but still) on champions I never really played, and right after they made it so you can't get put in with people 2 whole tiers above you or below you, my bronze 2 promos were with a fresh 30 account, a bronze 4, a silver 4 and a silver 3 or something like that, and their lowest rank was silver 3, a silver 1, a gold 4 and a gold 2 WHO WAS ALSO IN HIS PROMOS. Dude literally getting into plat by beating people who aren't even past mid silver yet. Ranked is kind of a joke. This season, I played against NOTHING but silver 1+ players in all my placements(with a plat in nearly every game), won 8 or 9 of them, and got put in bronze 2 again. Luckily, they've been giving me high 20s to mid 30s LP gain since then and let me skip divisions twice on the way to Gold or I'd have gone fucking insane. TL;DR it's not just flex queue, Riot's just droppin' the ball.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Relax I am noob,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o5aHnUfu,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-20T20:00:49.978+0000) > > Please Riot fix the camera for red side. For crying out loud I've been talking about how shitty the red side feels to play ever since I played this game 3 years ago. I still find it more difficult to play on red side even though I have my camera unlocked. The HUD is just too huge and even if you minimize it that doesn't solve the problem at all. Even if I use my camera the right way on red side when I am pushed bot lane there is still a huge disadvantage in terms of visibility if you want to have full control of your champion to move/dodge upward. > > Red side is so horrible. #SmallIndieCompany It's even worse when you're playing a champion who can't target themselves and have no reason to ever fire an ability at an ally, but if they hover over the champ portraits(their own included) for a split second with their ult or other skillshots, it'll just chuck it wherever it feels like. If I had a dollar for every time I missed a free kill with Ezreal ult because my mouse was 1 pixel on top of my portrait's border aiming at someone who is literally underneath my portrait, I'd have enough money to buy all of his skins.
Rioter Comments
: You thought my magic evil!
I know your pain. If Ez misses a Q, he starts blaming rocks. Which is cool and all, but I don't want to hear about how it's totally that rock's fault while I'm just trying to stack my tear on the way to lane.
: >You do hard feed as a Sona top and pretty much every match were you played Sona top had you going with negative KDA. Not reportable >You still have a negative k/d and have dropped from gold III to gold IV in two days. That's while building her AP. Also not reportable >You literal ruin games for people. Not reportable in this case They're playing off meta picks for fun. That's not against TOS.
> [{quoted}](name=Shadowbyte,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dscq37Qq,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2019-06-09T02:32:29.518+0000) > > Not reportable > > Also not reportable > > Not reportable in this case > > They're playing off meta picks for fun. That's not against TOS. I mean, if you want to get technical, you can report someone for anything. I could report you for having vowels in your name. Doesn't mean anything will ever come of it, but you better pray to God I don't see you in solo queue or I'll nab you for offensive summoner name so fast your head will spin harder than Garen and Wukong combined.
KJ Mishi (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=TVnb56de,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2019-06-08T01:43:16.200+0000) > > https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/03_teaser_jungle_h1byr9us3hlr1qqfptok.jpg > > Probably because Piltover is cutting down the trees in the jungle she's from. There's no lore for her yet, but its likely that's the case. This in itself is amusing cause she claims to have "Razed jungles" in her teaser.
> [{quoted}](name=KJ Mishi,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=TVnb56de,comment-id=000f00000001,timestamp=2019-06-08T02:26:06.769+0000) > > This in itself is amusing cause she claims to have "Razed jungles" in her teaser. I mean, she never claimed it was HER jungle. I can be defensive of my chair, not wanting anyone to sit in it, but still sit in other people's chairs.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SirHydro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1GNqHu2A,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-06-07T21:08:43.839+0000) > > Both parts of her E grant mobility. > > The initial E cast acts like a Caitain E knock back. > > The second E cast acts like a 2nd Lee Sin Q. > > She can throw her E into her Shroud to dash to it. > > The shroud itself is mobility. > > Both casts of her Ult grant a non targeted dash. > > But you say she is low mobility. > > *Laughing my ass off* Her E is a slow short skillshot that is blocked entirely by her shroud if she uses it. W is not mobility. R is a short range dash into an execute on a high CD. Yes, she has very low mobility. Her only unconditional non upt movement is a short backwards hop.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1GNqHu2A,comment-id=000600000002,timestamp=2019-06-08T01:11:03.026+0000) > > Her E is a slow short skillshot that is blocked entirely by her shroud if she uses it. > > W is not mobility. > > R is a short range dash into an execute on a high CD. > > Yes, she has very low mobility. Her only unconditional non upt movement is a short backwards hop. Her E is still 2 dashes she can use to weave in and out of a fight, making her hard to pin down due to the mobility. W gives movespeed, which, like it or not, is mobility. Her ult gives her two dashes and yes, it's an ult, so it's not always up, but most assassins play around their ults. Another thing is that her passive gives her movespeed. So the only skill that doesn't directly give her some form of dashing or movespeed boost is her Q, which slows (giving her the passive movespeed, by the way) and you're saying she's not mobile. You feelin' alright?
: Even though I do see the problem, you saying "If nothing is done then I am afraid I might have to quit play the game indefinitely.", kinda gives me the threatening vibe. I mean, you could have said "I'll have to keep banning this champ forever to avoid the risk, and I'll never be able to play blind games or aram again", but you choose to hit the "I quit" button right away. For that alone, I'd say don't let the doors hit your azz on your way out.
> [{quoted}](name=Sugarlicious,realm=EUNE,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=FlzfOEpe,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-07T19:05:45.456+0000) > > Even though I do see the problem, you saying "If nothing is done then I am afraid I might have to quit play the game indefinitely.", kinda gives me the threatening vibe. I mean, you could have said "I'll have to keep banning this champ forever to avoid the risk, and I'll never be able to play blind games or aram again", but you choose to hit the "I quit" button right away. For that alone, I'd say don't let the doors hit your azz on your way out. You have to figure, he might be an ARAM only player, and even if he's not, if he's at risk for seizures and Riot refuses to fix THIS instance of epilepsy-triggering effects, they might be lax on later effects down the line that carry the same risks. Not worth playing a game if you think the company isn't taking proper measures to ensure lack of epilepsy triggers when you're epileptic. That being said, Riot has changed plenty of skins in the past for this very reason, and the guy probably has nothing to worry about on this front.
Jinxalot (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Livin like Riven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=L02aAHHx,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-15T20:30:41.962+0000) > > NP. There is specifically item CDR in runes, namely Cosmic Insight at a flat 5%, and Ingenious Hunter which you have to stack, but actual CDR you get from items doesn't count. > > Edit: Even the item CDR is only applied to actives, though, so Triforce's spellblade doesn't count. But somewhere I heard that Hextech items can have their CD lowered besides that rune. But I forget how. Or maybe I misunderstood
> [{quoted}](name=Jinxalot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=L02aAHHx,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-24T22:51:47.678+0000) > > But somewhere I heard that Hextech items can have their CD lowered besides that rune. But I forget how. Or maybe I misunderstood Nope. Other than Cosmic Insight and Ingenious Hunter, the only other way to reduce item CDs is the Perfect Timing, which gives 15% CDR to any item that builds out of Stopwatch, but that doesn't apply to the Hextech items.
Rioter Comments
Jinxalot (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Livin like Riven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=L02aAHHx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-15T19:34:50.036+0000) > > CDR doesn't help it, Thanks
> [{quoted}](name=Jinxalot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=L02aAHHx,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-15T20:15:25.567+0000) > > Thanks NP. There is specifically item CDR in runes, namely Cosmic Insight at a flat 5%, and Ingenious Hunter which you have to stack, but actual CDR you get from items doesn't count. Edit: Even the item CDR is only applied to actives, though, so Triforce's spellblade doesn't count.
: Annie Ult Glitch
With a fully stacked ultimate hunter and rank 3 Annie ult, you only need 30% CDR to get your ult down to less than Tibbers' duration. With 40%, your rank 2 ult is on the same cooldown as Tibbers' duration. Unless you were doing this with less CDR than that, a lower ult level, or Tibbers was dying early, then it's working as intended.
Jinxalot (NA)
: Trinity Force -- Secret Crit Item?
CDR doesn't help it, and it's only amplifying base AD, not AD from triforce, other items, or runes. If it worked like an actual crit, on Ezreal, for example, you'd be getting another 200 damage or so on top of that between Manamune, Triforce, Dblade and runes every single Q. The only time it's even remotely close to a crit is if the user rushed triforce and had no AD in their runes. Base AD is just the AD a champion has with no items, runes, or buffs.
iPrawn (NA)
: Ssssh, don't tell anyone that Jax pressed R. it's a secret!
Another thing that could've played into it is Jax's counterstrike actually negates 25% of the damage from AoE abilities like Ahri Q. I don't know enough about Ahri to say if her R/W count as AoE, but yeah, his E will help him against AoE spells and most people don't tend to play around that at all and blow cooldowns on a counterstriking Jax just because they're a mage.
: Can we do something about creep block
I main ADC and nothing is more frustrating than when I step in to get a free auto on them, only for their minions to hit me, causing my minions to hit them, so they all take a step forward into me and force me to take an auto attack back instead of getting my free trade off. Except the time I played Fizz because I was specifically tired of being minion blocked while I played mid, and then still got minion blocked. Fizz's passive is literally "you don't get minion blocked", and I got minion blocked on him on my first game mid in a while and it cost me my life. That was a tilter.
: ADCs must pay for their transgressions.
I'm an ADC/Support player, so the most annoying part is that when I support, I can never get stacks, and when I ADC, I miss farm because the support doesn't stack the cannons I leave low because he's too busy walking to the backline for that sick 14 gold ranged minion stack.
: So how did you started maining the champion(s) you main today?
My first main was {{champion:91}} because I liked his Dragonblade skin, reminded me of Strider Hiryu, so I started practicing him to warrant buying it. My second was {{champion:114}} because I liked solo lanes and I needed a top laner, and my friend had gotten me Royal Guard Fiora, my first skin, because it was on sale for ~200 someodd RP and he had nothing else to spend it on. I also liked {{champion:92}} as evidenced by the account name. I made this account because I figured I could "game the system" by getting TWO first wins every day, and eventually own every champion between both of my accounts, and that I'd stick with whichever account had more champions I enjoyed on it. I stuck with my other account, but I really like this one's name so I use it to post here. Then I met a group of friends who always liked mid, so I started trying out a bunch of ADCs. I liked them some, but didn't really enjoy how reliant I was on a random support if I was playing alone. Then I got {{champion:81}} and he was voiced by Kyle Hebert(Gohan, DBZ Narrator, Kamina, etc) and teleported around shootin' frickin' LASER BEAMS, and I honestly loved the global snipe, so I accidentally played thousands of Ezreal games and forgot to stop.
: How to Level an Account to Lv 30 the Fastest
Stacking EXP bonuses and farming Twisted Treeline Co-Op VS AI, finishing each game at 8 minutes. Prior to that you get no XP.
: Miss Fur-tune (skin for MF)
If we're doing bad MF puns for a skin, I want Miss Four-chin, which is just Gragas cosplaying MF.
: When the enemy complains about you camping their lane
I don't jungle much, but when I do, I do repeat ganks because they tend to set me up for it themselves, hence why I ganked the first time in the first place. I never understood why they complain to me that I'm ganking them. Ah, yes, I am doing my job, and it is hurting you. Oh no, I'd better stop because you're not having fun. Like, no. Now I know I'm beating you statistically AND mentally. I'll come right back unless you're so far behind whoever you're against can literally run you down even with their jungler there.
: Why do we have windbreakers if breaking wind is considered embarrassing and rude?
Same reason we have cheese graters when cutting the cheese is considered rude. We're rebels.
: 99lp is the most Tilting thing ever.
I did my placements and was gonna need one more win to avoid promos and I got a Shaco support who didn't care since he was autofilled, then I played my next game and won only to be 99 LP since I didn't have the placements giving me boosted LP gain. Luckily, my next win after let me skip promos, but god damn, that woulda been awful, 3+ extra games just because I got one troll support.
Eedat (NA)
: You literally died 7 times in the first 8 minutes of the game and you're going to try to sit here with a straight face and try to tell me it wasn't intentional? That is running it down mid pace
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gLUBbk12,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-03-22T03:43:04.684+0000) > > You literally died 7 times in the first 8 minutes of the game and you're going to try to sit here with a straight face and try to tell me it wasn't intentional? That is running it down mid pace It's ARURF, sometimes people can die 3 times before the top lane brawl pre-laning phase is over. Shit happens.
: see [this](https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/champions/) page for a comprehensive guide to which champions do too much damage
> [{quoted}](name=rubberduckie666,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uE43UWsj,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-18T02:50:47.794+0000) > > see [this](https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/champions/) page for a comprehensive guide to which champions do too much damage Hey, Ivern doesn't belong on this list.
: If only we could choose our Profile Borders...
I forget what color level 100 was, but I really liked it, and then I hit 125 and I had some ugly green border until I got to 150. Now I'm at 200 and I really like it. I wish it'd just let me choose, because I'm probably not going to like 225 as much as I like 200.
: "OMG I FINALLY GOT THE CHAMP I WANT IN ARURF"
I main Ezreal and got him but gave it to my friend as long as he rerolled for me, and got Thresh. Against Malz, Zyra, Heimer, Shaco and Annie. Needless to say, I didn't land very many hooks on champions that game.
: You don't even need to work on compensation so far. Just give muramana a lock out of 1,5/2 second and see how it goes, reduce his W base damage or AP ratio just a bit if needed and don't remove/touch his Q ap ratio as they are not the current problem of Ezreal current build.
> [{quoted}](name=Nevrankroaton,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9P621Hh1,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-11T13:37:09.609+0000) > > You don't even need to work on compensation so far. > > Just give muramana a lock out of 1,5/2 second and see how it goes, reduce his W base damage or AP ratio just a bit if needed and don't remove/touch his Q ap ratio as they are not the current problem of Ezreal current build. Gonna have to respectfully disagree that he wouldn't need compensation. I'm fine with him not being compensated for a patch or two, as I've played Ezreal while he's considered a troll pick before, but it'd be quickly apparent he needs it. He would need compensation buffs for sure. His base AD, base Q damage and base attack speed are all lower than Season 8, where he was considered a troll pick bot lane because crit ADCs outscaled him very quickly with IE Zeal, which have just been reverted to nearly the same levels of power. With his only stronger points being W and R, he'd be forced to buy second tear still, which would defeat the purpose since that would just mean he's still just trying to outscale the crit ADC without any base stats, crit, or anywhere near as heavy mana scaling to do so. Giving him some attack speed per level is a good place to give him buffs because even S8 Ezreal with only Muramana tear item would get 3-4 procs off in a fight and still lose. If Muramana gets the lockout, Ezreal won't be able to oneshot anyone without time to react More autoattacks but less Muramana procs on them means he's still not doing as much damage, but still gets to make use of things like BoTRK more efficiently between applying the on-hit more and getting more out of the attack speed bonus. His damage will no doubt be lower in an all-out fight, but not only that, he will also have to be in auto-attack range to get a good deal of his damage out. No more max range W Q's to force someone to back. If he's in auto-attack range to do damage again, this means his safety is reduced as a result and thus having some power put back into the base stats is fine since he's opening himself to taking damage as well to do so. The thing you're not considering is Muramana's actual damage. It's about 700 in a full fight on one target while kiting, with 400 frontloaded in the initial use of his first rotation. This change would turn that 400 frontload into 75, and weaken the subsequent kiting from 300 to ~150-200ish. Overall, that's literally an entire rotation worth of damage taken out of the equation. He'd need compensation for sure. Keep in mind my numbers don't take into account for resistances and assume double tear and level 16, and they're rough guesses, but it's still a ridiculous amount to take off.
Rioter Comments
: The Official Rules of League of Legends
35.1 reminded me of when I was playing Ezreal and I had an aftershock Malphite support, and Ezreal wouldn't shut up about how "it's totally that rock's fault" because I kept missing Q's, was pretty funny so I'll add some of my own. 35.2 When sniping someone with an Ivern Redemption and cashing in on that sweet fat stack of gold, and your teammates spam ping you mia for KSing, you have to type "Iverned this" 35.3 When you finally oneshot that Lux support who poked you all laning phase, you have to type "League of Legends: De-Lux Edition" Bonus one liner, comedy gold: What did Kled do when Anivia walled off his ult path? He SIRKLED around!
Show more

Livin like Riven

Level 27 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion