Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=LoL 420 Blitz It ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IdHQEFqR,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-21T23:01:38.050+0000) > > Well for instance teams who are far behind can somewhat get back into the game with this buff i believe that minions are a huge game changer in any game for instance in ARURF i was anivia and i had my W maxed i kept walling off the minions with the enemies inhib down for like 15 minutes and then we got baron buff and that's where i stopped walling off the minions there were so many minions to deal with plus the extra buff they are granted well i feel like if this new buff is implemented it can easily help fight against bigger waves then your own if the losing team has a stronger minion wave then they have a chance to get back into it by brining out stronger minions or something for a short period of time Ok you have convinced me. As I said before, I like your idea!
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IdHQEFqR,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-22T00:33:45.202+0000) > > Ok you have convinced me. As I said before, I like your idea! Thank you!
: > [{quoted}](name=LoL 420 Blitz It ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IdHQEFqR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-21T22:40:56.805+0000) > > Well i feel like some champions don't have a lot of wave clear that's something we can both agree on and i think the extra boost will help lanes in a good or a bad way the team based game is set on objectives and i think manipulating the minion wave to your advantage can help champions who don't have strong minion clear compared to those who do. OK, I see where you are coming from. In that regard this is certainly an idea that would help that! However, there are also already options available to champions who lack waveclear: Tanks have Zz'Rot portal, Fighters and Divers have Tiamat and it's two types of upgrades, Mages have Luden's Echo, Supports have Banner of Command, and Marksmen have Statik Shiv. I'm not saying that your idea shouldn't be implemented, I'm just saying that problem may have been solved already. How would you feel about making it do something different in order to solve a different problem? And if you're okay with that, what other problems can you think of that a location-based buff tied to dragons could solve?
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IdHQEFqR,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-21T22:51:38.503+0000) > > OK, I see where you are coming from. In that regard this is certainly an idea that would help that! > > However, there are also already options available to champions who lack waveclear: Tanks have Zz'Rot portal, Fighters and Divers have Tiamat and it's two types of upgrades, Mages have Luden's Echo, Supports have Banner of Command, and Marksmen have Statik Shiv. > > I'm not saying that your idea shouldn't be implemented, I'm just saying that problem may have been solved already. How would you feel about making it do something different in order to solve a different problem? And if you're okay with that, what other problems can you think of that a location-based buff tied to dragons could solve? Well for instance teams who are far behind can somewhat get back into the game with this buff i believe that minions are a huge game changer in any game for instance in ARURF i was anivia and i had my W maxed i kept walling off the minions with the enemies inhib down for like 15 minutes and then we got baron buff and that's where i stopped walling off the minions there were so many minions to deal with plus the extra buff they are granted well i feel like if this new buff is implemented it can easily help fight against bigger waves then your own if the losing team has a stronger minion wave then they have a chance to get back into it by brining out stronger minions or something for a short period of time
: Your poll options are too extreme, I'm somewhere in the middle. As are most people probably. That said, this is an interesting idea. Thanks for posting about it! What is the goal this will accomplish? Is there something the game is lacking strategy or pressure-wise that is needed? Or are you just proposing this because it was a cool idea?
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IdHQEFqR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-21T22:32:49.069+0000) > > Your poll options are too extreme, I'm somewhere in the middle. As are most people probably. > > That said, this is an interesting idea. Thanks for posting about it! > > What is the goal this will accomplish? Is there something the game is lacking strategy or pressure-wise that is needed? Or are you just proposing this because it was a cool idea? Well i feel like some champions don't have a lot of wave clear that's something we can both agree on and i think the extra boost will help lanes in a good or a bad way the team based game is set on objectives and i think manipulating the minion wave to your advantage can help champions who don't have strong minion clear compared to those who do.
Rioter Comments
Arduno (NA)
: get stunned by mages and wither? or the worse {{champion:238}} {{champion:105}} mehehehehehehehe
> [{quoted}](name=Arduno,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AnwFUYiq,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-12-21T19:16:18.763+0000) > > get stunned by mages and wither? > or the worse > {{champion:238}} {{champion:105}} > mehehehehehehehe you have to dodge them its okay tho ivern is so strong right now litterly broken
: All you did is describe what his kit does. That does not explain how it is "broken." Or what he's supposed to bring to a team from the mid lane. If we properly look at his kit, his waveclear is garbage, which means he has difficulty dealing with "shove and roam" strategies, and it also makes it difficult for himself to shove and roam. This is a problem, since his kit is fantastic at ganking, but if he can't shove his own lane, he's not going to be able to leave lane to *make those ganks happen*. But if he can't shove easily, he must be able to create strong kill pressure, right? Well, no. His damage is slow. Mid lane is a burst lane; he'll just die to the enemy's all-in, so his heavily utility-based kit basically requires him to receive a gank to do anything. It sounds like a C rate mid at best, tbh.
> [{quoted}](name=Leaf of the lake,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AnwFUYiq,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-12-21T20:28:43.903+0000) > > All you did is describe what his kit does. That does not explain how it is "broken." Or what he's supposed to bring to a team from the mid lane. > > If we properly look at his kit, his waveclear is garbage, which means he has difficulty dealing with "shove and roam" strategies, and it also makes it difficult for himself to shove and roam. This is a problem, since his kit is fantastic at ganking, but if he can't shove his own lane, he's not going to be able to leave lane to *make those ganks happen*. But if he can't shove easily, he must be able to create strong kill pressure, right? Well, no. His damage is slow. Mid lane is a burst lane; he'll just die to the enemy's all-in, so his heavily utility-based kit basically requires him to receive a gank to do anything. > > It sounds like a C rate mid at best, tbh. im not gonna lie ivern mid is pretty strong but you need to know how to kite the enemy really well i won 3 games with ivern mid hes rpetty fun to play and daisey does ALOT of damage
meowwow7 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LoL 420 Blitz It ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AnwFUYiq,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-12-21T18:06:45.735+0000) > > did you enjoy it the global sion support yes but the ivern mid idk since i don't have ivern
> [{quoted}](name=meowwow7,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AnwFUYiq,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-12-21T18:29:34.596+0000) > > the global sion support yes but the ivern mid idk since i don't have ivern YOU NEED TO GET HIM HES SO BROKEN!
NotSid (NA)
: You could always go with that rune that lets you swap out summoner spells so you can ditch smite when it stops being useful.
> [{quoted}](name=NotSid,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AnwFUYiq,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-12-21T18:08:22.220+0000) > > You could always go with that rune that lets you swap out summoner spells so you can ditch smite when it stops being useful. yeah true i just think its pretty OP how u can give buffs to your team mates and have it for your self its like a HUGE! advantage
CIocks (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LoL 420 Blitz It ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AnwFUYiq,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-12-21T18:05:26.552+0000) > > How did you do? i think its pretty OP and you have an amazing point as well Tbh we lost but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I managed to _not die_, which is more than I expected. However the side lanes fed and I believe rammus was the enemy jungler, so in time the shit show sort of spilled into mid and I wasn't anywhere near strong enough to handle it.
> [{quoted}](name=Clock Codes,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AnwFUYiq,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-12-21T18:09:50.163+0000) > > Tbh we lost but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I managed to _not die_, which is more than I expected. However the side lanes fed and I believe rammus was the enemy jungler, so in time the shit show sort of spilled into mid and I wasn't anywhere near strong enough to handle it. ah well yeah its not ur fault if your team is fed but don't u think it is broken? i think its pretty broken tbh hes really strong in lane
meowwow7 (NA)
: i was going to try that but then i realized i didn't have ivern so i went sion support with unbound spell book and ingenious hunter for global train engine sion
> [{quoted}](name=meowwow7,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AnwFUYiq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-21T15:59:26.039+0000) > > i was going to try that but then i realized i didn't have ivern so i went sion support with unbound spell book and ingenious hunter for global train engine sion did you enjoy it
CIocks (NA)
: I've done Ivern mid without smite. I'm not sure about running smite, since post-level 5 you already get free buffs from your jungler. That being said you could run unsealed spellbook, start with smite for the steal, then switch out for ignite or something ~lvl 5. If your early red steal doesn't get a kill you might be able to with ignite, doubles, and lvl 6. Then since you have spellbook you can switch back to smite when you want to steal.
> [{quoted}](name=Clock Codes,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AnwFUYiq,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-12-21T17:01:57.294+0000) > > I've done Ivern mid without smite. I'm not sure about running smite, since post-level 5 you already get free buffs from your jungler. > > That being said you could run unsealed spellbook, start with smite for the steal, then switch out for ignite or something ~lvl 5. If your early red steal doesn't get a kill you might be able to with ignite, doubles, and lvl 6. Then since you have spellbook you can switch back to smite when you want to steal. How did you do? i think its pretty OP and you have an amazing point as well
: URF is a DISSAPOINTMENT this year
yeah i don't like the limited champs either
: Gonna try it and come back with a answer after 3 games...
> [{quoted}](name=Shatter the Sun,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AnwFUYiq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-21T15:41:57.214+0000) > > Gonna try it and come back with a answer after 3 games... Good u wont be disappointed!
Rioter Comments
: The best anti-troll system
this has got to be the stupidest thing ive have EVER in my ENTIRE life have ever read and u should probably never write a discussion ever again
Rioter Comments
: People are suprised at how bad urf is
It can be an easy fix such as [ Unlock all the champions and still have it pick champions at random I would at least love that then having these trash champions in every game which make it super unbalanced I went against a team who had Malzahar Veiger Ezreal Sivir and Malphite and let me tell you it wasn't pretty and we had champs like Bruam Jana Teemo anivia and gankplank like you can see how unbalanced the teams really are its no fun once so ever I think its pretty destroyed this year a lot of us hate it
Kyranou (EUW)
: Where is the real urf and not the arurf
Yeah i miss Ultra Rapid Urf this Urf woudnt be so bad if all champions were playable not just certain ones even if we don't have to pick them they are random but its a small circle of champions and teams are so unbalanced half the time its just not fun i just play urf for the xp now but its a terrible experience
: > [{quoted}](name=LoL 420 Blitz It ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=m3EHz42A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-20T19:59:40.932+0000) > > Urf is really bad this year you cant even pick your own champions and its champions who only have snow skins im very disappointed in urf dont be disappointed with a perfectly good game mode be disappointed in the balance team for ruining it and riots management for letting this and many other things happen nobody holds the balance team or esp management of, to the standards they should
> [{quoted}](name=OldDirtay,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=m3EHz42A,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-20T20:09:11.139+0000) > > dont be disappointed with a perfectly good game mode > > be disappointed in the balance team for ruining it and riots management for letting this and many other things happen > > nobody holds the balance team or esp management of, to the standards they should Ultra rapid Urf was legit the funnest game mode i mean the only thing wrong with this urf is you cant get all the champions only the ones that have the skin and very unbalanced i play against the same OP champs and they always win because they have ezreal malzahar or sivir and malphite its just not fair all champions should be playable
Dehydration (EUNE)
: I don't want snow battle arurf
Dehydration (EUNE)
: I don't want snow battle arurf
I agree I want the original urf back it was so much fun!
Rioter Comments
: People are suprised at how bad urf is
Urf is really bad this year you cant even pick your own champions and its champions who only have snow skins im very disappointed in urf
Rioter Comments
StigtriX (EUW)
: I was inspired by your concept and ideas and made a quick sketch with some suggestions: https://i.imgur.com/cZO5JgM.png He would also turn into a tank with Homeguard, or with his Overdrive [W]. If he uses Rocket Grab [Q] when he is affected by a movement speed boost, he will fire a hook from the cannon instead.
Wow this looks pretty amazing!!!!
Rioter Comments
: [RESOLVED] 11/21 Patching Issues
Dear Riot I was in a game with Zoe her Sleep Spell did not work on Ornn or any of the champions in the game I went to report it and the entire client shut down hope this is fixed as well!

LoL 420 Blitz It

Level 64 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion