Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Please Unbench the Kench...
wasnt that shield bash? also build him full tank with rageblade lol its op
: They should really just make heimerdinger turrets
they should just make it spawn an additional turret
: Customer Support are bots
or maybe the bots are customer support
: How to transfer account if I don't have money ? :c
u cant do shit in life id u dont have money
: When Have I Agree'd to share all the information from my ranked games to everyone?
I guess its one more way to give people the tools to be fucking toxic, good job riot
: When Have I Agree'd to share all the information from my ranked games to everyone?
What fucking buisness does everyone else have looking into my shit?
Rioter Comments
: "I am going to spend my money on other games instead of pointless skins in LoL"
: Hey Riot remember about clubs ¿
It was just to appease the clan nerds that came from other games
Rioter Comments
: Formerly Nasus, the literal walking stat stick, but that might change. atm I'm still greateful I rarely have to deal with heimerdinger, sejuani, and volibear.
Formerly? since 12 stacks its nice ur whole team can get cane slapped by a 800 stack nasus before 30 mins
: chat ban for saying wht the fuck? or saying ass? teh team give me tourette syndrome
Rioter Comments
: Chat banned for unsportsmanlike behavior
Game 1 In-Game LoLMasterLeet: noobito LoLMasterLeet: wtf LoLMasterLeet: ... LoLMasterLeet: WHAT THE FUCK LoLMasterLeet: wtf LoLMasterLeet: soul shackles 42% hp LoLMasterLeet: no way LoLMasterLeet: TTF LoLMasterLeet: WTF LoLMasterLeet: wtf LoLMasterLeet: this jax LoLMasterLeet: bro LoLMasterLeet: he said ur a loser LoLMasterLeet: go git him LoLMasterLeet: fuck this bot lane LoLMasterLeet: jhin doesnt damage LoLMasterLeet: cant play with noob adcs LoLMasterLeet: i will play lulu top LoLMasterLeet: im tired of it LoLMasterLeet: everyone is ASS LoLMasterLeet: same bro LoLMasterLeet: my hatred is unreal LoLMasterLeet: ASS LoLMasterLeet: TITS LoLMasterLeet: uu guys rre giving me tourettes syndrome LoLMasterLeet: ASS LoLMasterLeet: LOL WASSUP LoLMasterLeet: lulu mvp LoLMasterLeet: nobody other hten lulu can take a lux snare followed by a morgana snare LoLMasterLeet: and live to tell the tale LoLMasterLeet: ill bench the kench LoLMasterLeet: now i vote no LoLMasterLeet: xD LoLMasterLeet: being skilled isnt a legit reason to ban someone LoLMasterLeet: u are intimidated by my skkill LoLMasterLeet: i understand LoLMasterLeet: Wassup LoLMasterLeet: SO ez LoLMasterLeet: my team want to report me cuz my skkills are intimidating LoLMasterLeet: they are toxic with me LoLMasterLeet: leave my ruby crystal alone LoLMasterLeet: oops LoLMasterLeet: u can never end tho LoLMasterLeet: coome get some LoLMasterLeet: my team is still talking negative nancy in chat LoLMasterLeet: we lose to a fuckin ad kench LoLMasterLeet: he lost LoLMasterLeet: lolll Post-Game LoLMasterLeet: morgana is ass LoLMasterLeet: lulu was clearly superior
nelogis (EUW)
: Which old champions do you think would completely annihilate todays League?
Rioter Comments
: Remember when team comps used to mean something?
lol so true, good recap of the situation
: EXP Catchup needs to be re-introduced
if u in africa go play outside its not a place for LoL
Rioter Comments
: My 2019 Resolution
My 2019 resolution is the exact same as my 2018 resolution which is 1920 x 1080
warlordekko (EUNE)
: What should I buy with 4800?
Khazix jg with dark harvest mash keyboard and win so hard
Pyrosan (NA)
: Do you prefer old or new Akali?
Old akali was brokenw with ultimate charges but still had more counterplay and was more interactive then current akali
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Today Was A Good Day
them new year resolutions
: Malphite ult is broken but can be fixed
Braums E only stops projectiles and malphites ultimate is anything but a projectile, consider it an ultra fast charge! A single MR item or high hp completely counters malphite as if he doesnt kill his target hes probably the worst champion in the game for a few seconds he probably will not even last seconds if he does not succeed to one hit combo. Also its possible to punish him alot early game and stop him from getting a lot of cs
kargish (EUW)
: Akali!
shame on you I was preparing to join in some sort of akali hate thread...
S V (NA)
: I just miss Dunkey right now : Poll about LoL's approach to bans based off toxicity
Riot needs to stop the babysitting, i got suspended for calling an item a %%%%%tron cloak and items dont even have feelings thats just how bad it is
: My first few days in this game..
AHAHAHA YOU HAVENT SEEN THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG IF YOU THINK LOADING TIMES AND OCCASIONAL LEAVERS ARE BAD YOU NEED A THICK SKIN TO SURVIVE IN THIS ENVIRONMENT YOUNG PADAWAN MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU
Jj72 (NA)
: Community So Uninviting
You will grow to love it
: Dissapointing games..
WHERES THE PASSION, THE EMOTION...
Rioter Comments
MrHaZeYo (NA)
: Outside of what dusk said in his 1st point, sorry but he's telling you the truth. Yi excels at Highend damage to squishes but he also is good at shredding tanks, so even had you been tanky (and yes being actually tanky would of made a difference) You don't want to fight a Yi in a 1v1 ever after he gets ahead of you. Hecrim is a burst Diver, you didn't even build his core item to do that (or T2 boots for that matter), If you can't 100-0 Yi as Hec, you can't fight him, it's really that simple. Yi isn't busted, he's one of the most binary champs in the game, he's easily countered and once teamfights happen, he'll get locked down and annihilated.
> [{quoted}](name=MrHaZeYo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o6v9hFgg,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-12-30T09:13:25.863+0000) > > Outside of what dusk said in his 1st point, sorry but he's telling you the truth. > > Yi excels at Highend damage to squishes but he also is good at shredding tanks, so even had you been tanky (and yes being actually tanky would of made a difference) You don't want to fight a Yi in a 1v1 ever after he gets ahead of you. > > Hecrim is a burst Diver, you didn't even build his core item to do that (or T2 boots for that matter), If you can't 100-0 Yi as Hec, you can't fight him, it's really that simple. > > Yi isn't busted, he's one of the most binary champs in the game, he's easily countered and once teamfights happen, he'll get locked down and annihilated. DID I LOOK LIKE I WAS FUCKING FIGHTING HIM?
: What is even the point of playing a tank?
Im waiting for riot to come justify this
: > [{quoted}](name=LoLMasterLeet,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o6v9hFgg,comment-id=0003000000010000,timestamp=2018-12-30T06:47:49.582+0000) > > Im not taking advice from bronze players sry I'm silver 4?
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o6v9hFgg,comment-id=00030000000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-30T07:13:05.354+0000) > > I'm silver 4? What a world of difference
: What is even the point of playing a tank?
I would be willing to setup a test and challenge anyone to purchase items with the exact amount of gold that YI had and see if ANY champion in the game can take down this amount of hp in 2.3 seconds
Lakrosin (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LoLMasterLeet,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o6v9hFgg,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-12-30T06:47:01.902+0000) > > Agree'd that hecarim isnt a tank but hes a tanky character and if you get 3-400 hp from grasp plus you have 3.6k hp or so at 25 mins its a pretty tanky build or maybe we're not plaiyng the same game. You clearly dont understand what effective health is if you think it's cost efficient to **tank** with only HP.
> [{quoted}](name=Lakrosin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o6v9hFgg,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2018-12-30T06:53:51.354+0000) > > You clearly dont understand what effective health is if you think it's cost efficient to tank with only HP. I never said It was the optimal build to tank yi, I was building to win the game generally aka loads of hp and magic res was on the way with maw and treads (wasnt finished), they had 4 ap champs ALL I'M SAYING IS HE SHOULDNT BE ABLE TO TAKE THAT MUCH HP IN SUCH A SHORT TIME THIS EARLY
Lakrosin (NA)
: Hec isn't a tank. Also your build isnt tanky. HOWEVER, tanks are in a bad state right now.
> [{quoted}](name=Lakrosin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o6v9hFgg,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-12-30T06:45:33.052+0000) > > Hec isn't a tank. Also your build isnt tanky. HOWEVER, tanks are in a bad state right now. Agree'd that hecarim isnt a tank but hes a tanky character and if you get 3-400 hp from grasp plus you have 3.6k hp or so at 25 mins its a pretty tanky build or maybe we're not plaiyng the same game.
: What is even the point of playing a tank?
LOL read some of it actually but why are you talking about my skill order, item build order and warding when theyre totally irrelevant to judging this situation.
: > [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o6v9hFgg,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-30T06:30:09.960+0000) > > Okay. For one, Hecarim is not a tank, nor should you make a half-hearted attempt to build him like one. > > Two: Black Cleaver and Warmogs as your only items is not only a shit build in any circumstance whatsoever, but also doesn't make you a tank. > > Three: BC is an item no tank gets. *Juggernauts* get it, *divers* get it, some *assassins* and *ADCs* get it, but there is not a single tank in the game that gets BC. > > Four: You still had t1 boots. As Hecarim. There is literally zero reason to have t1 boots 25 minutes into a game, especially since Tabis would have shit on Yi and Merc treads would have shit on the other FOUR champions they had. > > Five: Your only defensive stat was health, against a Yi who had {{item:3153}} {{item:3124}} and {{item:1419}}. That's 8% current health from BorK, 4% current health from Bloodrazor, Guinsoo's double hit passive, *and* Yi's double hit passive, for...oh, maybe 20-30% of your health a second. He also had Tempo and his ult, so he was hitting *even faster*. > > Six: Your first complete item was Warmogs 18 minutes in. It took you 18 minutes to get a complete item, you didn't even get a single Triforce component (which is a core item on Hecarim), and your first complete item was a fucking ***WARMOGS***. Rushing Warmogs is even dumber than rushing IE, because ***AT LEAST SOME CHAMPIONS HAVE INNATE CRITS AND CRIT CHANCE, WHILE LITERALLY ONLY CHO'GATH WILL HAVE ENOUGH HEALTH TO USE WARMOG'S HEART WITH HIS ONLY ITEM BEING WARMOGS*** > > Seven: IT TOOK YOU 24 MINUTES TO BUILD A HEXDRINKER AGAINST A BRAND, MORGANA, ANNIE, AND MALPHITE. > > Eight: WQE max. Need I say more? > > Nine: The only person to do less damage than you was your Blitz, and that was only by about 300 damage. > > Ten: Your keystone was Grasp. As Hecarim. WHY THE FLYING FUCK WOULD YOU GO GRASP ON HECARIM WHILE PREDATOR EXISTS? OR WHILE CONQUERER EXISTS? OR WHILE PRESS THE ATTACK EXISTS? > > Eleven: This fight happened 25 minutes in? There was an over 2k gold lead in favor of Yi. He was not the same CS or KDA as you. Not even close. > > Twelve: You had 5 wards total, and not a single control ward. In a 28 minute game. > > Thirteen: No, it would not have taken any other champion 10-15 seconds to kill you, as you were not "uber tanky". You had a Warmog's and a Black Cleaver, and not a scrap of resistances. A fucking Janna could have killed you in less than 15 seconds, because you had jack shit defensively. > > Fourteen: Yes, armor would have made a *huge* difference here. It wasn't his true damage that killed you, it was BorK and Bloodrazor, which were sped up by his passive, Rageblade, and Tempo. All of those did physical damage to you (except for Rageblade's negligible magic damage). > > Fifteen: We look at this statement: "I have once had a 300+ armor 5k life nasus and it died just as fast". It's pure bullshit. Not a single Nasus build you've ever done would have ever given you *either* of those. You have 10 games of Nasus, according to op.gg. For 6 of them, you're AP Nasus, who will never hit either of those ever. One is a remake, so I can't tell. In the remaining 3, you get a Frozen heart (Why would you get that anyways?), and in *one* of them you have Tabis. Also, Nasus cannot reach 300 armor with just Tabis and FH. No, not even in ult and with the Conditioning rune you didn't have. And *if you had the runes and build to let you get to those totals, and actually reached them*, you would have two-shot Yi with just Q, because that'd mean a shitton of time to stack Overgrowth, meaning a shitton of time to stack Q, meaning he would have died in about a second (R>Q>AA>Q). I stopped reading when I realized you were more about trying to bash me then looking at the facts, Facts : equally farmed and kills but dead in 2.3 second on a really tanky build... Maybe you missed the part where I said no other champion in the game could have ever killed me anywhere this fast. What a massive waste of time just to attempt to bash someone lol dumb wall of text
> [{quoted}](name=LoLMasterLeet,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o6v9hFgg,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-12-30T06:35:10.960+0000) > > I stopped reading when I realized you were more about trying to bash me then looking at the facts, Facts : equally farmed and kills but dead in 2.3 second on a really tanky build... Maybe you missed the part where I said no other champion in the game could have ever killed me anywhere this fast. > > What a massive waste of time just to attempt to bash someone lol dumb wall of text And it wasnt this season but i was playing grasp nasus with 5k hp (ult included) and 300 armor, yes its possible with elixir of iron and 6/6 items
: Okay. For one, Hecarim is not a tank, nor should you make a half-hearted attempt to build him like one. Two: Black Cleaver and Warmogs as your only items is not only a shit build in any circumstance whatsoever, but also doesn't make you a tank. Three: BC is an item no tank gets. *Juggernauts* get it, *divers* get it, some *assassins* and *ADCs* get it, but there is not a single tank in the game that gets BC. Four: You still had t1 boots. As Hecarim. There is literally zero reason to have t1 boots 25 minutes into a game, especially since Tabis would have shit on Yi and Merc treads would have shit on the other FOUR champions they had. Five: Your only defensive stat was health, against a Yi who had {{item:3153}} {{item:3124}} and {{item:1419}}. That's 8% current health from BorK, 4% current health from Bloodrazor, Guinsoo's double hit passive, *and* Yi's double hit passive, for...oh, maybe 20-30% of your health a second. He also had Tempo and his ult, so he was hitting *even faster*. Six: Your first complete item was Warmogs 18 minutes in. It took you 18 minutes to get a complete item, you didn't even get a single Triforce component (which is a core item on Hecarim), and your first complete item was a fucking ***WARMOGS***. Rushing Warmogs is even dumber than rushing IE, because ***AT LEAST SOME CHAMPIONS HAVE INNATE CRITS AND CRIT CHANCE, WHILE LITERALLY ONLY CHO'GATH WILL HAVE ENOUGH HEALTH TO USE WARMOG'S HEART WITH HIS ONLY ITEM BEING WARMOGS*** Seven: IT TOOK YOU 24 MINUTES TO BUILD A HEXDRINKER AGAINST A BRAND, MORGANA, ANNIE, AND MALPHITE. Eight: WQE max. Need I say more? Nine: The only person to do less damage than you was your Blitz, and that was only by about 300 damage. Ten: Your keystone was Grasp. As Hecarim. WHY THE FLYING FUCK WOULD YOU GO GRASP ON HECARIM WHILE PREDATOR EXISTS? OR WHILE CONQUERER EXISTS? OR WHILE PRESS THE ATTACK EXISTS? Eleven: This fight happened 25 minutes in? There was an over 2k gold lead in favor of Yi. He was not the same CS or KDA as you. Not even close. Twelve: You had 5 wards total, and not a single control ward. In a 28 minute game. Thirteen: No, it would not have taken any other champion 10-15 seconds to kill you, as you were not "uber tanky". You had a Warmog's and a Black Cleaver, and not a scrap of resistances. A fucking Janna could have killed you in less than 15 seconds, because you had jack shit defensively. Fourteen: Yes, armor would have made a *huge* difference here. It wasn't his true damage that killed you, it was BorK and Bloodrazor, which were sped up by his passive, Rageblade, and Tempo. All of those did physical damage to you (except for Rageblade's negligible magic damage). Fifteen: We look at this statement: "I have once had a 300+ armor 5k life nasus and it died just as fast". It's pure bullshit. Not a single Nasus build you've ever done would have ever given you *either* of those. You have 10 games of Nasus, according to op.gg. For 6 of them, you're AP Nasus, who will never hit either of those ever. One is a remake, so I can't tell. In the remaining 3, you get a Frozen heart (Why would you get that anyways?), and in *one* of them you have Tabis. Also, Nasus cannot reach 300 armor with just Tabis and FH. No, not even in ult and with the Conditioning rune you didn't have. And *if you had the runes and build to let you get to those totals, and actually reached them*, you would have two-shot Yi with just Q, because that'd mean a shitton of time to stack Overgrowth, meaning a shitton of time to stack Q, meaning he would have died in about a second (R>Q>AA>Q).
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o6v9hFgg,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-30T06:30:09.960+0000) > > Okay. For one, Hecarim is not a tank, nor should you make a half-hearted attempt to build him like one. > > Two: Black Cleaver and Warmogs as your only items is not only a shit build in any circumstance whatsoever, but also doesn't make you a tank. > > Three: BC is an item no tank gets. *Juggernauts* get it, *divers* get it, some *assassins* and *ADCs* get it, but there is not a single tank in the game that gets BC. > > Four: You still had t1 boots. As Hecarim. There is literally zero reason to have t1 boots 25 minutes into a game, especially since Tabis would have shit on Yi and Merc treads would have shit on the other FOUR champions they had. > > Five: Your only defensive stat was health, against a Yi who had {{item:3153}} {{item:3124}} and {{item:1419}}. That's 8% current health from BorK, 4% current health from Bloodrazor, Guinsoo's double hit passive, *and* Yi's double hit passive, for...oh, maybe 20-30% of your health a second. He also had Tempo and his ult, so he was hitting *even faster*. > > Six: Your first complete item was Warmogs 18 minutes in. It took you 18 minutes to get a complete item, you didn't even get a single Triforce component (which is a core item on Hecarim), and your first complete item was a fucking ***WARMOGS***. Rushing Warmogs is even dumber than rushing IE, because ***AT LEAST SOME CHAMPIONS HAVE INNATE CRITS AND CRIT CHANCE, WHILE LITERALLY ONLY CHO'GATH WILL HAVE ENOUGH HEALTH TO USE WARMOG'S HEART WITH HIS ONLY ITEM BEING WARMOGS*** > > Seven: IT TOOK YOU 24 MINUTES TO BUILD A HEXDRINKER AGAINST A BRAND, MORGANA, ANNIE, AND MALPHITE. > > Eight: WQE max. Need I say more? > > Nine: The only person to do less damage than you was your Blitz, and that was only by about 300 damage. > > Ten: Your keystone was Grasp. As Hecarim. WHY THE FLYING FUCK WOULD YOU GO GRASP ON HECARIM WHILE PREDATOR EXISTS? OR WHILE CONQUERER EXISTS? OR WHILE PRESS THE ATTACK EXISTS? > > Eleven: This fight happened 25 minutes in? There was an over 2k gold lead in favor of Yi. He was not the same CS or KDA as you. Not even close. > > Twelve: You had 5 wards total, and not a single control ward. In a 28 minute game. > > Thirteen: No, it would not have taken any other champion 10-15 seconds to kill you, as you were not "uber tanky". You had a Warmog's and a Black Cleaver, and not a scrap of resistances. A fucking Janna could have killed you in less than 15 seconds, because you had jack shit defensively. > > Fourteen: Yes, armor would have made a *huge* difference here. It wasn't his true damage that killed you, it was BorK and Bloodrazor, which were sped up by his passive, Rageblade, and Tempo. All of those did physical damage to you (except for Rageblade's negligible magic damage). > > Fifteen: We look at this statement: "I have once had a 300+ armor 5k life nasus and it died just as fast". It's pure bullshit. Not a single Nasus build you've ever done would have ever given you *either* of those. You have 10 games of Nasus, according to op.gg. For 6 of them, you're AP Nasus, who will never hit either of those ever. One is a remake, so I can't tell. In the remaining 3, you get a Frozen heart (Why would you get that anyways?), and in *one* of them you have Tabis. Also, Nasus cannot reach 300 armor with just Tabis and FH. No, not even in ult and with the Conditioning rune you didn't have. And *if you had the runes and build to let you get to those totals, and actually reached them*, you would have two-shot Yi with just Q, because that'd mean a shitton of time to stack Overgrowth, meaning a shitton of time to stack Q, meaning he would have died in about a second (R>Q>AA>Q). I stopped reading when I realized you were more about trying to bash me then looking at the facts, Facts : equally farmed and kills but dead in 2.3 second on a really tanky build... Maybe you missed the part where I said no other champion in the game could have ever killed me anywhere this fast. What a massive waste of time just to attempt to bash someone lol dumb wall of text
: What is even the point of playing a tank?
Lol did this really get downvoted? Yi players don't want whats coming to them I guess
: What is even the point of playing a tank?
Yes, I am, but trust me If i built armor it wouldnt have made any difference, If you build armor yi counters you with his true damage, if you build health then he cleaves you with all the physical damage. There is literally no way to tank yi, I have once had a 300+ armor 5k life nasus and it died just as fast.
Rioter Comments
: Why you are hard stuck in bronze- gold
Rank only has to do with time invested and alot alot of luck, everyone press the same fuckin buttons and does the same combos pretty much as long as theyve played the champion for a little bit All these players gotta get off their high horses
: Banned for chatting, rant #2
I was punished for calling an item a %%%%%tron cloak tho... Items dont even have feelings
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LoLMasterLeet,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ngl2abxJ,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-12-27T02:03:21.864+0000) > > Can i report someone for calling me names in general discussion boards? or does toxicity only apply in-game > > Because i might be as sensitive to most people who hit report buttons and maybe being called dingbat made me want to suicide you dont know that You're more than welcome to report their post and the moderators on the boards will look at it. It's highly unlikely that one relatively mild name will result in punishment for them. Punishment on the boards, like in game, is only issued for repetitive negative behavior, not for one instance of calling you a name in an attempt to make you realize that you're wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ngl2abxJ,comment-id=000c0001,timestamp=2018-12-27T02:22:31.283+0000) > > You're more than welcome to report their post and the moderators on the boards will look at it. > > It's highly unlikely that one relatively mild name will result in punishment for them. Punishment on the boards, like in game, is only issued for repetitive negative behavior, not for one instance of calling you a name in an attempt to make you realize that you're wrong. I thought u said it doesnt matter the circumstance, he did not do everything to de-escalate the situation so he should be banned right
Show more

LoLMasterLeet

Level 122 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion