Rioter Comments
Jamaree (NA)
: Overwatch is the better game, yet you would rather spend time on the League forums. https://images.emojiterra.com/twitter/v11/512px/1f914.png
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AKBprcoF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-04T23:29:01.922+0000) > > Overwatch is the better game, yet you would rather spend time on the League forums. > > https://images.emojiterra.com/twitter/v11/512px/1f914.png Does Overwatch have a forums? Send me link!
: It doesn't matter what your teammates were doing. It's what you're doing lmao. You're responding to their supposed flame with more flame. So you are still breaking the rules. And yeah, in certain scenarios, ganking 1v2 is a good idea. It doesn't matter if you responded to 2/10 of his insults. You were toxic, and therefore deserved that chat restrict. Seeing at how you're dealing with my comment now, is just cementing my point that you are a toxic player who deserved a chat restrict.
> [{quoted}](name=Cotten Eyed Joe,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Hiun5k55,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-10-05T03:20:33.404+0000) > > It doesn't matter what your teammates were doing. It's what you're doing lmao. You're responding to their supposed flame with more flame. So you are still breaking the rules. And yeah, in certain scenarios, ganking 1v2 is a good idea. It doesn't matter if you responded to 2/10 of his insults. You were toxic, and therefore deserved that chat restrict. Seeing at how you're dealing with my comment now, is just cementing my point that you are a toxic player who deserved a chat restrict. Interesting how their flame is supposed... If I deserved the chat restriction for responding to 2/10 of his insults, that would mean he deserves 5 chat restrictions. So though I 'deserve' it in your words, there were 3 other players who were started the arguments initiated problems and got off with not even a warning.
: Doesn't matter if it was 1 game or 100. You were insanely toxic and deserve that chat restriction. LocatedEagle232: soon as you dont suck i will LocatedEagle232: your 2/9 hooks and pathetic ward score hurt mine LocatedEagle232: thresh landed 3 hooks LocatedEagle232: In 20 minutes LocatedEagle232: fucking madelife LocatedEagle232: That's crazy LocatedEagle232: Remember when ashe killed me while he slapped zyra for 3 minutes LocatedEagle232: Yeah someone with decent game knowledge would know to cc the damage LocatedEagle232: I reported your mom last night LocatedEagle232: after i beefed her LocatedEagle232: cuz i beefed her so hard LocatedEagle232: yeah gank without adc LocatedEagle232: good idea This is insanely toxic. Holy. You definitely deserved the restriction. You were constantly flaming your supp, no wonder he afked, you constantly blamed him for you dying. Im surprised this is your first chat restriction.
> [{quoted}](name=DaechirYT,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Hiun5k55,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-22T17:58:01.148+0000) > > Doesn't matter if it was 1 game or 100. You were insanely toxic and deserve that chat restriction. > > LocatedEagle232: soon as you dont suck i will > LocatedEagle232: your 2/9 hooks and pathetic ward score hurt mine > > LocatedEagle232: thresh landed 3 hooks > LocatedEagle232: In 20 minutes > LocatedEagle232: fucking madelife > LocatedEagle232: That's crazy > LocatedEagle232: Remember when ashe killed me while he slapped zyra for 3 minutes > LocatedEagle232: Yeah someone with decent game knowledge would know to cc the damage > > LocatedEagle232: I reported your mom last night > LocatedEagle232: after i beefed her > LocatedEagle232: cuz i beefed her so hard > LocatedEagle232: yeah gank without adc > LocatedEagle232: good idea > > This is insanely toxic. Holy. You definitely deserved the restriction. You were constantly flaming your supp, no wonder he afked, you constantly blamed him for you dying. Im surprised this is your first chat restriction. Let me fill in the blanks here. Thresh tells me to afk. He tells me my farm hurts his eyes. That's true. That was a joke from tv since you can't read.... You think ganking a 1v2 lane is a good idea? That was a tip for improvement. If this is insanely toxic then I cannot understand how the fuck... I responded to 2/10 of his insults. Lastly, 'consistently blaming him for dying'... You're talking about Thresh? Yeah that never happened. I blamed Kayn for walking into lane and pinging that he was ganking, then walking away as Thresh engaged. So consistently = once... and suddenly I feel that you don't know the meaning of many words.
Kei143 (NA)
: Send a ticket to https://support.riotgames.com and ask them how many games you were validly reported in. You'll be surprised by their answer.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Hiun5k55,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-22T17:59:49.191+0000) > > Send a ticket to https://support.riotgames.com and ask them how many games you were validly reported in. > > You'll be surprised by their answer. It was 4 games out of 20 including the reports from this one so... About 4/180 people consider me toxic :O
: Stop mimicking TV like a toddler and follow the rules. Its that simple.
> [{quoted}](name=Telephone Booth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Hiun5k55,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-26T04:16:12.005+0000) > > Stop mimicking TV like a toddler and follow the rules. Its that simple. You seem more toxic than me, but sure, I'll follow the terribly designed and not explained rules for chat.
Rioter Comments
Arammus (EUW)
: i just hate myself so fucking much right now
Stark916 (NA)
: and i gave this scum player my role in pre game and he trolls and feeds and i get banned disghusting report system disghuting players i hate you so much riot games
> [{quoted}](name=Stark916,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=K2vschj3,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-22T12:10:39.127+0000) > > and i gave this scum player my role in pre game and he trolls and feeds and i get banned disghusting report system disghuting players i hate you so much riot games I despise the report system and the league community is worse than any I've dealt with before. Requesting that someone ends their life? That's ok if it's not in game to be logged by the bot (True story). Responding to trolls like any normal person would? NOPE! "GTFO! YOURE THE PROBLEM HERE!!!!!" - Rito. Meanwhile trolls can abuse the system as long as they want. Who cares about our mental sanity as long as we still buy champions and skins.
Saloz Mat (EUW)
: we need new Ranked Positive\Toxic System.
Instead, let's reward the people who have enough self control to act like fruits in chat. These people are better than anyone who genuinely tries to help others and gets punished for unlucky circumstances.
: Death Threats.
Basically unless it's in game or happens to multiple different people they told me they can't do anything. I even had a screenshot of someone telling me and my friend to kill ourselves, but it wasn't in game. Someone we played with invited us to a lobby and him and his friend started cursing at us ect. Yeah, the system kind of sucks, but they don't really care that much. They just want to make their effort seem noticeable (See how much we care? We made an automated bot that gives chat restrictions for cursing! (it evens catches words with letters replaced!!))
Rioter Comments
: You the one change I wanted to see before Riot locks in for the year?
: AD-Versions of certain Items [Item Concepts]
Yeah I read a little bit and I can't agree... Juggernaut update is long past and I'm not even close to done recovering. I am going to have flashbacks to Darius pentas for the next 4 years. There are too many juggernaut items already, sorry for being so blunt
Glîtchy (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DeltaDan,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EQLd78q6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-16T23:40:56.633+0000) > > Why would you go ad diana No, most of her damage comes from one of her abilities that's an auto attack enhancer.
> [{quoted}](name=Glîtchy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EQLd78q6,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-17T00:22:04.636+0000) > > No, most of her damage comes from one of her abilities that's an auto attack enhancer. He's joking, hextech gunblade/Nashors on Diana.... But there aren't really enough AD junglers that use this for it to be useful. AP champions as a whole usually use burst so... That item is a catchall. Adding 2 separate versions of those that might not even **fit** every AD champion would leave some weak and be a pretty difficult time to balance and work out.
Gawdyr2G (NA)
: Can you please fucking give Trynamere a new passive so he can stop luckily killing me level 1?
I feel like it's not a bad part of his kit. Just consider his 35% crit chance (MAX) to be 35% more damage and add that in. Unless you have a problem with RNG in the game at all (which I think is lame... Crits aren't unreasonable, more or less just something else for everyone to complain about.), I think Tryndamere having crit is a core part of his kit at this point. He is a raging barbarian. It'd make a little more sense for him to have bonus attack damage (he already does) but that'd make him overpowered!
Guzergus (EUW)
: As a trynd player, I agree completely. I don't enjoy not killing someone because I didn't have crits and I don't enjoy killing someone just by being lucky either.
> [{quoted}](name=Guzergus,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iVzEUzGv,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-16T23:30:47.821+0000) > > As a trynd player, I agree completely. I don't enjoy not killing someone because I didn't have crits and I don't enjoy killing someone just by being lucky either. That doesn't make sense. I think you should just have said "I don't like crits..." and at that point upvoting the thread would've been substantial
Sillae (NA)
: {{champion:96}} Icathian Surprise
> [{quoted}](name=Sillae,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=lhtqstXc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-16T22:17:15.865+0000) > > {{champion:96}} Icathian Surprise I thought about that, but it's very different from what I'm requesting. When Kog'Maw dies (Never by choice), he gets to chase someone. No skillshots, it was unintentional and honestly it's a pretty cruddy ability. Most people agree it's useful, sure, but it doesn't fit well in the game (and especially not on an ADC that needs gold)
cubaneren (EUW)
: CHAMPION SHARDS IN LOOT CHESTS
Honestly it'd be a lot of work to remove... and I need champion shards to get mastery unlocks... Also, I think there is something already existing that says as your level increases, things like champion shards decrease cuz you're likely to own most.
Rioter Comments
zPOOPz (NA)
: You know you can mute both her chat AND emote/ping?
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tuakHTmV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-15T01:01:46.076+0000) > > You know you can mute both her chat AND emote/ping? Muting doesn't stop them from afking while they break nexus. It encourages it. They want attention and I can't do jack about it.
Rioter Comments
: ***PART 2*** ARREST THE SHOPKEEPER!
*buys 300 AD and lethality* **deals 1500 true damage with ult/conquerer**
: People who play Ranked with Unreliable Internet
Yeah well this isn't a legitimate concern because just as often as that guy with bad internet is on your team, he could be on the enemy team. More importantly, yeah, you can't just **lock** someone out of the competitive part of the game because of poor service, if they want to play with bad service that's their choice and climbing will be rough for them. If anything, you should emphasize with them and the times you've had lag spikes.
Rioter Comments
: I never wanted to imply that Veigar is OP. He must scale this fast, otherwise he would be shit compared to other champs. Look at EDIT of the post, I admit it was ambiguous before.
> [{quoted}](name=Bondy,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=poUZbL2A,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2018-07-14T18:30:23.725+0000) > > I never wanted to imply that Veigar is OP. He must scale this fast, otherwise he would be shit compared to other champs. Look at EDIT of the post, I admit it was ambiguous before. He doesn't scale fast, I was at 1.4k AP but it takes me 40 minutes and a you can be held down if someone zones you or harasses in lane
: Still, it's like 2k magic damage on point-and-click ult with decent range. At least if he had to stack for a long time to achieve this, but no, this is a standard AP amount on Veigar - in just 30 minutes of the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Bondy,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=poUZbL2A,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-07-14T14:47:15.936+0000) > > Still, it's like 2k magic damage on point-and-click ult with decent range. At least if he had to stack for a long time to achieve this, but no, this is a standard AP amount on Veigar - in just 30 minutes of the game. no.... have you **played** Veigar? I play him ranked and I've LOST games with that much AP. Champions like Fizz, and *good* ADC's can easily kill him if he isn't positioned well and he has 0 mobility. Yi can out dps 1k AP veigar, but the difference is, Veigar has to **land** abilities, and Yi can simply **ignore** any ability with his Q...
: What powers does Azir have from ascension.
he has the power to suck in any ELO below platinum actually he just sucks in general right now so... I'd call him descended.
: what's your favorite pokemon?
Empoleon. I played Pokemon Diamond when I was 8 and got stuck in the *first* city... I just trained there. I didn't realize there was anything more to the game. Someone was blocking my path and I skipped through all the messages telling me how to make him move... Anyway.... Level 81 Empoleon by the time I made it to the first gym.
Lil Fiora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=LocatedEagle232,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AcWNoqdi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-08T03:49:29.562+0000) > > Better than my friends. > > I joined their lobby and everyone immediately left and reformed a new one without saying a word. (yeah, it was invite only) > > IRL Friends that I've known for 5+ years... there has to be a reason or a backstory if not and you didnt say anything thats kinda on you aswell be it full confrontation or just a memey msg like '' rude ;-; '' or w/e
> [{quoted}](name=Soaring Sword,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AcWNoqdi,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2018-07-08T09:39:53.705+0000) > > there has to be a reason or a backstory if not and you didnt say anything thats kinda on you aswell > > be it full confrontation or just a memey msg like '' rude ;-; '' or w/e No, they openly do things like this frequently. We played a game a while ago where all of them cooperated as a group even though the theme was full on **war** and they refused to even trade small materials that I needed.
: Yes, the purpose of midlane is to take the tower first; that's why it has protection on it in the first 7 minutes of the game that prevent it from taking tons of damage and the bot turret doesn't. Clearly your logic is flawless here. The point of midlane, as the shortest and most central lane had always been to either provide a good roaming option for champions or to be short and safe enough for immobile mages to farm without leaving a tower's range too far, giving them time to scale. At no point did it have anything to do with taking tower first; it's the hardest lane to take tower in first usually specifically because many champions in it have huge amounts of wave clear and because it's the easiest lane for multiple members of the enemy team to respond to, unlike top or bot which are harder. Being centralized means that midlane is an equadistance from both top, bot and jungle, leaving your team capable of quickly responding to a push in it from nearly every direction while if they were to push bot, mid is the only lane that will likely be able to respond; if jungle is top side then they're not an option, and top can only respond with TP. The same is said for top lane, only worse because support and marksmen dont take TP. So I guess my question is in what universe is mid the easiest turret to take? For that matter, I think the side lane turrets consistently fall first more often over the mid turret.
> [{quoted}](name=OtterlyLost,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pHhGcx79,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-08T04:54:56.172+0000) > > Yes, the purpose of midlane is to take the tower first; that's why it has protection on it in the first 7 minutes of the game that prevent it from taking tons of damage and the bot turret doesn't. Clearly your logic is flawless here. > > The point of midlane, as the shortest and most central lane had always been to either provide a good roaming option for champions or to be short and safe enough for immobile mages to farm without leaving a tower's range too far, giving them time to scale. At no point did it have anything to do with taking tower first; it's the hardest lane to take tower in first usually specifically because many champions in it have huge amounts of wave clear and because it's the easiest lane for multiple members of the enemy team to respond to, unlike top or bot which are harder. Being centralized means that midlane is an equadistance from both top, bot and jungle, leaving your team capable of quickly responding to a push in it from nearly every direction while if they were to push bot, mid is the only lane that will likely be able to respond; if jungle is top side then they're not an option, and top can only respond with TP. The same is said for top lane, only worse because support and marksmen dont take TP. > > So I guess my question is in what universe is mid the easiest turret to take? For that matter, I think the side lane turrets consistently fall first more often over the mid turret. Actually no... I've been playing for a while, since *before* the patch was implemented that added the 7 minute tower protection and you're not exactly understanding. Even with the 7 minute protection, mages still thrive, not because they are immobile and need time to scale, but because they can push the wave. In ranked games I usually take mid tower first playing **other** champions, like Veigar or Zed. While playing Veigar, I just farm. I've done this top lane. Just stack Q. By the time I back and buy items (*just mana*), I come back and have twice the AP of the enemy laner and I probably only bought {{item:3070}} or {{item:3802}} ... Anyway, Azir is fantastic (not right now tho... stupid meta...) for mid because he can push waves AND poke AND strangely enough, output consistent damage in fights with less burst than most mages. My point is, YEAH, Middle Tower is a huge objective. Not as important as first tower, but if lanes are even, it can and **should** be the first tower taken.
Even (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LocatedEagle232,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d6UuY8MJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-08T04:26:41.211+0000) > > 1. Yes > (*it requires a heal/shield to proc the same as Aery, and Guardian IS a shield*) > 2. Probably not. > (*The heal is coming from an indirect source... It's like giving someone lifesteal, they are healing themself. You aren't doing it exactly*) > 3. Yes > (*Just a buff to all healing*) 2 it works with ardent censer so why wouldnt it work with athenes
> [{quoted}](name=I NEED YOU,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d6UuY8MJ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-08T04:57:47.771+0000) > > 2 it works with ardent censer so why wouldnt it work with athenes Doesnt work with Aery :P Also, it is an over time heal, so I assumed it wouldn't proc an instant health **athenes**
: Does Athene's Unholy GRAIL work with GUARDIAN or AERY Runes?
There is an awesome wiki you can check, and yeah I believe summoner spell heal works but I'm not 100% sure... anyway, here's link: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Athene's_Unholy_Grail
: I thought Sion could push her away before RH starts casting the dash
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4PGnuaZd,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-08T04:51:12.705+0000) > > I thought Sion could push her away before RH starts casting the dash I doubt it, but possibly. Once she locks onto a tower though, I know there is no stopping the bop... *even if tower breaks...*
: Aatrox
Are you guys talking about tall riven?
Elohaven (NA)
: May as well nerf the nexus at this point
What is omnwrecker can just silence your nexus from existing... or even better, fire the enemy team's shopkeeper....
x HIGH x (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=LocatedEagle232,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Zjija3p5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-08T04:42:15.313+0000) > > Technically it was a nerf but it was a bug fix. > > If it takes him 2 seconds to deal bonus damage, he can basically Q into a fight, hold an E for the right time and then W someone for *in most cases* 100% of their health. okay but if he went into {{item:3102}} {{item:3157}} as first item he wouldnt exactly a 1 hit also he is kinda must go all in fight to get some kill or use {{summoner:4}} and run away, or {{item:3157}} if he could afford the price as 2nd or 3rd item, i dont think he was overpowered. Also the new (W) sounds to me like Press The Attack rune, i didn't try it but on hit DMG for 5 seconds sounds like that. he is a risky champ though why did they nerf him :/ Edit: meanwhile these cancerous still not nerfed {{champion:238}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:7}}
> [{quoted}](name=x HIGH x,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Zjija3p5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-08T04:47:37.393+0000) > > okay but if he went into {{item:3102}} {{item:3157}} as first item he wouldnt exactly a 1 hit also he is kinda must go all in fight to get some kill or use {{summoner:4}} and run away, or {{item:3157}} if he could afford the price as 2nd or 3rd item, i dont think he was overpowered. > Also the new (W) sounds to me like Press The Attack rune, i didn't try it but on hit DMG for 5 seconds sounds like that. > > he is a risky champ though why did they nerf him :/ He wasn't meant to have that functionality and it made him stronger in some cases than he was meant to be... I guess it's just the **playful** half of the trickster they want to capitalize on (He is playful trickster, right?) Anyway, it forces him to slide in and out of fights frequently like the slippery scum everyone knows Fizz to be... I can hear him yelling **SHARK!** right now. Also... yeah, screw yasuo but I play Zed/Leblanc... Not frequently but still... :(
: Just noticed this in URF but...
Basically any champion with skillshots is **completely useless** if Yasuo can windwall too frequently... And there are a LOT more skillshots than you'd think when you're playing against him. Imagine playing a mage like Annie and having him nullify your Q spam. Not just on him, you also can't cs unless you use W. BUUUUUUT he outdamages you so you'd better W minions under tower because you know he will windwall far back.
: Are Taliyah worked grounds detrimental or positive to her?
Yeah, it's a tradeoff. You lose some damage, but if you need to CS in lane, it is an effective tool for bonus damage for low mana cost. Enemies can't directly use worked ground, but they may pay attention to whether she is standing on it, because a Taliyah stepping off worked ground is a sign that they are about to use a full damage Q (*probably on the laner*)
x HIGH x (EUNE)
: Hey guys did anyone try the new W Fizz already?
Technically it was a nerf but it was a bug fix. If it takes him 2 seconds to deal bonus damage, he can basically Q into a fight, hold an E for the right time and then W someone for *in most cases* 100% of their health.
: Conqueror+Infinity PSA
Yeah. You're right, **we *should* ban Yasuo!** Not in individual games, I meant **removed**...
: No, mages are made to poke, provide utility, and to wave clear. Their position in siege comps are a position of wave clear, poke, utility, and, occasionally, disengage. You'd have some kind of AD champion to actually clear the tower and the only exception to that *was Ziggs*. So they have inherently muddied and removed his own special and unique role in the game by giving mages tower damage along with their wave clear, poke, utility, and disengage. They also have made marksmen as a class redundant and pointless which is another issue. I feel they never should have given mages extra damage on turrets.
> [{quoted}](name=OtterlyLost,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pHhGcx79,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-07-08T04:32:07.239+0000) > > No, mages are made to poke, provide utility, and to wave clear. Their position in siege comps are a position of wave clear, poke, utility, and, occasionally, disengage. You'd have some kind of AD champion to actually clear the tower and the only exception to that *was Ziggs*. So they have inherently muddied and removed his own special and unique role in the game by giving mages tower damage along with their wave clear, poke, utility, and disengage. They also have made marksmen as a class redundant and pointless which is another issue. I feel they never should have given mages extra damage on turrets. I disagree... I once asked why champions go in their specific lane, and someone told me : *Top needs to be able to farm and teleport to help teams (usually tanky/fighter).* Middle's objective is to take tower as quickly as possible because middle is the shortest lane (so most important). This is done by picking a mage who can clear minions quickly/kill, or an assassin that can kill quickly and *hopefully* push tower. *Then ADC/Support need to prepare for late-game* *Jungle farms and collects gold/wards and controls objectives while helping laners*
: Can Herald be stopped Before or During her charge towards a turret?
WARPED ARMOR: Rift Herald's is immune to all disabling debuffs. I really thought you could too, but I know stuns/silences/roots don't work. I tried building a wall in front of them as Anivia, but she dashed through it and busted me up.
: I mean they ready did by allowing them all to basically do Ziggs job. Hell, they've gone a long way to homogenizing all characters by allowing mages to do *marksmen's* jobs. Remember when marksmen existed to be a late game power threat and to take objectives? Well theres no late game and every champion can now take towers equally. Why take a marksmen.
> [{quoted}](name=OtterlyLost,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pHhGcx79,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-08T04:24:28.252+0000) > > I mean they ready did by allowing them all to basically do Ziggs job. Hell, they've gone a long way to homogenizing all characters by allowing mages to do *marksmen's* jobs. Remember when marksmen existed to be a late game power threat and to take objectives? Well theres no late game and every champion can now take towers equally. Why take a marksmen. Ziggs job is the same as any mage... Deal burst damage, push towers, occasionally CC/deal AoE damage. Marksman are actually more for consistent damage. Like... Ziggs can output say 3000 damage with his entire kit (*let's assume he has like 6 rabbadons and the guy steps on all his bombs... I don't know why.*) edit: these numbers are hypothetical, he can deal more probably... and his Q is very short cooldown but it is a **skillshot** meaning less consistent than selecting a target (ADC) So now, after he has dealt his 3k damage, he is completely vulnerable while the ADC is dealing maybe 800 to 1000 damage **per second** with no limit except their lifespan. Some ADC's have strange influxes of damage: Draven, Ezreal, Varus, Jhin, Lucian, MF.... I could obviously continue, but they all have long range, high damage and **consistent damage** to output in teamfights.
: Does Athene's Unholy GRAIL work with GUARDIAN or AERY Runes?
1. Yes (*it requires a heal/shield to proc the same as Aery, and Guardian IS a shield*) 2. Probably not. (*The heal is coming from an indirect source... It's like giving someone lifesteal, they are healing themself. You aren't doing it exactly*) 3. Yes (*Just a buff to all healing*)
: I mean, they probably should remove it just because every AP champ gets damage to turrets now for no good reason, meaning he isn't *needed* to be the siege mage.
> [{quoted}](name=OtterlyLost,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pHhGcx79,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-08T04:04:47.613+0000) > > I mean, they probably should remove it just because every AP champ gets damage to turrets now for no good reason, meaning he isn't *needed* to be the siege mage. Every champion gets damage to turrets... So they can break nexus. Firstly, mages are **made** to siege, secondly, it is just supposed to be a staple of the champion. It is something cool to make him unique like Lissandra's ultimate or Cassiopeia's ultimate (and lack of legs).
: > [{quoted}](name=LocatedEagle232,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AcWNoqdi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-08T03:49:29.562+0000) > > Better than my friends. > > I joined their lobby and everyone immediately left and reformed a new one without saying a word. (yeah, it was invite only) > > IRL Friends that I've known for 5+ years... That's kinda funny.
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AcWNoqdi,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-07-08T04:02:08.305+0000) > > That's kinda funny. It's more depressing than you'd think :S
Glîtchy (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=OtterlyLost,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pHhGcx79,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-08T04:04:47.613+0000) > > I mean, they probably should remove it just because every AP champ gets damage to turrets now for no good reason, meaning he isn't *needed* to be the siege mage. I agree, I mean if mages can now deal NOTABLE damage to turrets, why give an execute to a mage who specializes in destruction of turrets even without the execution?
> [{quoted}](name=Glîtchy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pHhGcx79,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-07-08T04:16:38.003+0000) > > I agree, I mean if mages can now deal NOTABLE damage to turrets, why give an execute to a mage who specializes in destruction of turrets even without the execution? Let's make every mage exactly the same then and then we wont even have to complain about ziggs.
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: it needs to execute towers at 95% hp, towers are too strong.
> [{quoted}](name=FireDrizzle,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pHhGcx79,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-08T04:14:32.233+0000) > > it needs to execute towers at 95% hp, towers are too strong. 25% - 35%
Glîtchy (NA)
: Remove/nerf Ziggs' turret execution?
His execute is weak and if he gets a turret to 20%, the enemy laner wouldve had to be mashing their abilities on rift scuttle cuz Ziggs is mana hungry as well. He needs Q to push lane... It's more useful for a quick stop bot lane where you ult the laners and push tower and before enemy jungler can respond, tower is **GONE**
Show more

LocatedEagle232

Level 90 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion