: Autofill is killing my desire to climb
You should be thanking Riot for not releasing a Lux skin every patch because they have so many skins planned out for her, but can't release them until next season.
: Still no Jinx nerfs.
I see {{champion:145}} a lot
: The new Star Guardian story
“Ez really does have detention, Lux,” she says. “—And Ahri?” I blurt out too quickly. Sarah’s smile tightens. “She’s been busy.”
: Would you say there are any items that need reworks?
{{item:3041}} Broken {{champion:350}} {{champion:28}}
: Pls give shield bomb back. That is all.
> [{quoted}](name=AhhShucks,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cRhsm6VL,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-14T10:48:54.541+0000) > > Pls give shield bomb back. > > That is all. laughs in Ivern {{champion:427}}
: Karma hard nerfs???
They nerfed her shield for pro play and now Q ap ratio Maybe she is being played as a top lanner because other support champions are better than her. Just nerf her ult CD, empowered W root duration, or Q slow (anyone one of them than ap ratio)
: Possible turret warning sounds to the person carrying Yuumi?
You know something is wrong when {{champion:350}} makes {{champion:16}} look like a skill champ {{champion:350}} is so braindead . . .
Rioter Comments
Maychii (EUW)
: Star guardian Neeko splash art repaint
Your repaint looks so much better {{sticker:sg-lux}}
Bârd (NA)
: TT is going away and TFT isn't League of Legends. Riot just loves getting rid of shit.
Riot is money hungry with little legends, prestige edition skins, and eternals. Why would you spend time fixing TT if you won't get money =u=
: disconnected during tft ranked game and cannot connect
It happened to me in a norm game and after 2 hours I checked op.gg to find out there is no record of that game I played. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: if its 3 why does my client say "split 2 of 2" ?
> [{quoted}](name=DauntlessCarnage,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A63xHRbL,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-22T10:39:39.905+0000) > > if its 3 why does my client say "split 2 of 2" ? https://gyazo.com/11fb92040df28656dcd5b976d474810d as for "split 2 of 2" it is what Riot released at the moment because right now there are only 2 splits.
: I've spent $950 on League
Too late to go back I'm not addicted to this game just invested xD {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: EUW client is broken... Again...
Happened to NA too so dw =u=
: sudden riot makes annie just like NUNU. call her Annie and Tibbers
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IzPsgmjH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-17T05:21:07.858+0000) > > sudden riot makes annie just like NUNU. call her Annie and tibbers LMAO TRUEEEEE gotta respect Tibbers
: Annie rework ideas
{{champion:1}} She doesn't need gameplay to be reworked just a VFX/VGU on all skins (with Tibbers) because I don't like the dark eye shadows she has. Her base skin should match something like Annie in Annie's origins. Give her more voice lines and interactions with other champions, but I don't think Riot would update her anytime soon because of reworking {{champion:80}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:9}} and releasing skins/making champions.
: divine sword has all the irelia chromaderps.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OxHqEfKP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-16T16:33:36.058+0000) > > divine sword has all the irelia chromaderps. champions with 2+ skin lines with at least 1 chroma including Legacy/base skin chroma (might be missing some but I don't think so) {{champion:145}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:39}}{{champion:432}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:121}}
Teh Song (NA)
: Firstly because dodging is among the worst things you can do. If somebody does something you feel is dodge worthy; mute them, play the match, and report them after. Doesn't matter what it is they did. You are worse for dodging than they'll ever be for wanting to try something you didn't like. Secondly because if people want to try nonstandard things they should have every ability to do so. Riot should never do anything that in any way pushes a meta or playstyle on anyone. That doesn't mean everything needs to work, but it does mean everything needs to be allowed. On that token, not only should they do nothing like what your asking for, but those early game jungle items (Hunters machete and that other one) shouldn't need smite to be built.
> [{quoted}](name=Teh Song,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Aqhn8scd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-16T10:40:56.298+0000) > > Firstly because dodging is among the worst things you can do. > If somebody does something you feel is dodge worthy; mute them, play the match, and report them after. > Doesn't matter what it is they did. > You are worse for dodging than they'll ever be for wanting to try something you didn't like. > > Secondly because if people want to try nonstandard things they should have every ability to do so. Riot should never do anything that in any way pushes a meta or playstyle on anyone. > That doesn't mean everything needs to work, but it does mean everything needs to be allowed. > > On that token, not only should they do nothing like what your asking for, but those early game jungle items (Hunters machete and that other one) shouldn't need smite to be built. When you see a jg not taking smite would you dodge and save ppl in your team from that troll jg and lose 3 lp or lose 13-18 LP and waste x amount of time? Many climbers do dodge when the team comp isn't good, but I recommend doing this once a day.
: > [{quoted}](name=Toþykachu,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZBEJB9If,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T23:42:56.673+0000) > > Lux mid isn't what's problematic at the moment though. If the nerfs go through without any sort of compensation buffs then mid lane Lux would likely become extremely weak. thats true imo i would reduce snare time. i hate waiting 2 yrs to get out thats just my opinion i feel that cd vs scaling change is great since she is a burst mage.
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZBEJB9If,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T23:44:42.505+0000) > > thats true imo i would reduce snare time. i hate waiting 2 yrs to get out thats just my opinion i feel that cd vs scaling change is great since she is a burst mage. Lux roots for 2 seconds Also {{champion:99}} E and R (ult 1 second cast timer) **YEAH JUST NERF THESE CHAMPS BECAUSE ONCE THEY HIT AN ABILITY YOU'RE DEAD AND THEY HAVE LONG CC** {{champion:103}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:134}}
: Ashe E permanent Vision icon
What champion were you playing? This happened to me when I used Arcade Sona
IttanMomen (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Logicalily ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I3f2WPY6,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-07-04T04:48:04.963+0000) > > Moe plays {{champion:157}} > Moe is a L.O.L streamer > Moe brings $ to Riot > Moe will hate Riot for nerfing {{champion:157}} > > I HATE {{champion:157}} too, but there are more cancer champions than him. > Just aa him when he gets his passive and dodge his tornado. He wind walls when it is obvious you are going to cast a spell while he is in a bad position. More cancer champions ? Please name 1 other than riven :) aa him when he gets his passive off, means I lose the trade, especially when he use Qs to deal extra damage, combined with conquer, I don't think there is such a champ who win vs him early game ! Dodge his tornado's !? His e-q combo make it impossible to dodge unless u flash it everytime, but wait, he gets the tornado back every 4 seconds cuz it's a broken ability
> [{quoted}](name=IttanMomen,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I3f2WPY6,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-07-04T11:18:33.619+0000) > > More cancer champions ? Please name 1 other than riven :) > > aa him when he gets his passive off, means I lose the trade, especially when he use Qs to deal extra damage, combined with conquer, I don't think there is such a champ who win vs him early game ! > > Dodge his tornado's !? His e-q combo make it impossible to dodge unless u flash it everytime, but wait, he gets the tornado back every 4 seconds cuz it's a broken ability In your eyes, JUST {{champion:157}} and {{champion:92}} are the most cancer champion {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} JUST BAN YASUO PROBLEM SOLVE or change your **mindset** AA HIM IF YOU WANT TO WIN TRADES I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU
: Can you guys please look into Lux Q? Just saying...
GUYS LET'S JUST NERF EVERY CHAMPION WITH CC LMAO {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
IttanMomen (EUNE)
: Can we *** nerf yasuo ? because it's so fking frustrating to play vs him !!!!
Moe plays {{champion:157}} Moe is a L.O.L streamer Moe brings $ to Riot Moe will hate Riot for nerfing {{champion:157}} I HATE {{champion:157}} too, but there are more cancer champions than him. Just aa him when he gets his passive and dodge his tornado. He wind walls when it is obvious you are going to cast a spell while he is in a bad position.
Rioter Comments
: Karma got one patch of being >50% WR while others continue to stomp
Wait, {{champion:99}} is a real support champion pog before aftershock? Also {{champion:99}} is getting a nerf next patch. People still hate {{champion:43}} top and {{champion:99}} support. LIST OF SUPPORT CHAMPIONS UNDER 50% WIN RATE LIKE {{champion:43}} (close to 50% like karma and most are cancer) {{champion:12}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:350}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Logicalily ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3Mm80Ket,comment-id=000000000000000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T04:22:56.362+0000) > > Fizz E lux's Q which gives Fizz a higher chance to kill Lux and in a team fight why would you focus lux? (your ult CD) > ({{summoner:21}} CD) > > THEN SHOULDN'T THEY NERF {{summoner:21}} if assassins players complain about it so much? why would Lux (if it's not from the fog of war) EVER use her Q on fizz???????????????????????????? do you realize that if fizz tried to engage on lux in teamfight, she'll zhonyas his whole combo and her team will cc fizz and he'll die??? if you wanna talk about the laning phase lux can easily abuse fizz from lvl 1 to 3 and later just play safe and farm, if fizz engage she can just W and Q him after he uses his E or if he's in melee range she can Q him insntantly so he doesn't have time to react. + not to mentio barrier, jungle pressure etc.
> [{quoted}](name=CallMeAxel123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3Mm80Ket,comment-id=0000000000000002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T04:38:21.225+0000) > > why would Lux (if it's not from the fog of war) EVER use her Q on fizz???????????????????????????? > do you realize that if fizz tried to engage on lux in teamfight, she'll zhonyas his whole combo and her team will cc fizz and he'll die??? > if you wanna talk about the laning phase lux can easily abuse fizz from lvl 1 to 3 and later just play safe and farm, if fizz engage she can just W and Q him after he uses his E or if he's in melee range she can Q him insntantly so he doesn't have time to react. + not to mentio barrier, jungle pressure etc. TEAM FIGHT FOCUS LUX?????????? YOU KNOW SHE HAVE HOURGLASS BUT STILL TARGETS LUX. After she uses hourglass there is an opportunity to kill her when she comes back mid during laning phase. If you Q a Fizz just E your way out? Also, Fizz can also buy hourglass and when you mention jg pressure you also have a jungler (just ping for help). It's like the same reason why Fizz counter Ahri. Once you dodge one of their skill shot they cannot hit the rest to burst you. At least Ahri has mobility. Lux isn't the only champion building hourglass against an assassin. It's a smart thing to do . . . just like {{item:3155}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3140}} {{item:3139}} {{item:3156}} {{summoner:1}} People making fun of Lux support (Used to be C tier and "not even a real support") are now regretting it. Seeing many pros picking Lux is refreshing and she deserves to *shine*. I'm not mad they nerf Lux support it's just Lux herself isn't that "op" compare to other champs. Also, these posts trigger me because aftershock is the reason why Lux rn is getting so much attention.
: > [{quoted}](name=Logicalily ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3Mm80Ket,comment-id=0000000000000002000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T01:23:58.406+0000) > > I thought the problem with lux is her SUPPORT because her 53% win rate comes from support games. What is a shield/hourglass when you have a Rengar/Kass/Fizz/Zed etc ? hourglass maybe block 70% of fizz/zeddamage and removes their kill potentinal? if fizz engages in your team to kill you and u zhonyas her ult he'll just die {{summoner:21}} helps you to survive the laning phase. with that + her shield u should never die to fizz in lane.
> [{quoted}](name=CallMeAxel123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3Mm80Ket,comment-id=00000000000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T03:46:25.312+0000) > > hourglass maybe block 70% of fizz/zeddamage and removes their kill potentinal? if fizz engages in your team to kill you and u zhonyas her ult he'll just die > {{summoner:21}} helps you to survive the laning phase. with that + her shield u should never die to fizz in lane. Fizz E lux's Q which gives Fizz a higher chance to kill Lux and in a team fight why would you focus lux? (your ult CD) > ({{summoner:21}} CD) THEN SHOULDN'T THEY NERF {{summoner:21}} if assassins players complain about it so much?
: the lux nerfs.
REMEMBER WHEN LUX WASN'T A REAL SUPP xD{{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Logicalily ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3Mm80Ket,comment-id=00000000000000020000,timestamp=2019-07-02T00:22:34.311+0000) > > LMAO > YOU CAN BUILD {{item:2419}} {{item:3157}} to stop {{champion:99}} too? OR {{item:3155}} {{summoner:1}} OR JUST DODGE HER Q and do what assassins do 1 shot. {{champion:99}} {{summoner:21}} {{item:3157}} {{item:2419}} engage on her as any assassin in teamfight (except zed) and you'll die and she'll live.
> [{quoted}](name=CallMeAxel123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3Mm80Ket,comment-id=000000000000000200000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T00:28:36.418+0000) > > {{champion:99}} {{summoner:21}} {{item:3157}} {{item:2419}} > engage on her as any assassin in teamfight (except zed) and you'll die and she'll live. I thought the problem with lux is her SUPPORT because her 53% win rate comes from support games. What is a shield/hourglass when you have a Rengar/Kass/Fizz/Zed etc ?
: > [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3Mm80Ket,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-01T23:25:56.253+0000) > > So is (Insert any assassin here) mid. Yet we still have to deal with all of them. {{item:2419}} {{item:3157}} Arguably the best defense item in the game and shuts down pretty any and all assassins.
> [{quoted}](name=Neekophile,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3Mm80Ket,comment-id=0000000000000002,timestamp=2019-07-02T00:07:55.615+0000) > > {{item:2419}} > {{item:3157}} > Arguably the best defense item in the game and shuts down pretty any and all assassins. LMAO YOU CAN BUILD {{item:2419}} {{item:3157}} to stop {{champion:99}} too? OR {{item:3155}} {{summoner:1}} OR JUST DODGE HER Q and do what assassins do 1 shot.

Logicalily

Level 293 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion