: Wrong, I was just punished because was in group of 4 premade who decided to troll and all report me. Never Cussed or said anything to them, Chat screen they sent showed just that. The report system is just bad.
no, ur literally wrong. the amount of reports doesn't make a difference. What you say makes a difference. the n word, f word, kys and others will get you instantly banned if reported. If you dont type anything and get reported then you wont be punished. It's an automatic ban system that looks what was said and ur score relative to the time in the game (to check if ur inting)
: 45% reduction, which applies to only the SECOND part of ONE of his abilities. That will hardly prevent jungling.
nah it shits on his clear pretty hard
Tekek (NA)
: "We're lowering Akali's ability to deal consistent and sustained damage, a strength that's a huge part of her power" You mean the only thing left good about her and her whole god dam gimmick? She has the longest time to kill of any assassin so lets just nerf that more. Makes sense.
idk if that's true or not but regardless if it is true, then she still has a safety net of being invisible meaning her time to kill is perfectly fine. Not to mention that invisibility is the strongest in the game since she is not revealed by kaisa w or lee sin q, even though they grant true vision.
: I was at least hoping his W/L ratio would be high, but it's not. He ended D5 in S8 and on top of that he has a 25% winrate. That's pretty fucked up.
> [{quoted}](name=DapCutscene,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yBOhVI19,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-22T18:37:17.456+0000) > > I was at least hoping his W/L ratio would be high, but it's not. He ended D5 in S8 and on top of that he has a 25% winrate. > > That's pretty fucked up. Yeah, pretty much everyone I've ranted to about this has all reacted the same way. "Was his wr good?" "was he high diamond last season?" but he actually just misses all the marks lol. You'd think after losing 9 out of 12 games his mmr would at least drop a bit closer to his actual mmr
Rioter Comments
: Why are Tanks allowed to be so garbage for so long. This game feels like if you play anything other than damage you are crippling yourself. Support tanks are virtually worthless with win rates hovering around 46%, top lane tanks are impossible to even play with the champs that play up there, and outside of Nunu most people don't even think tanks can jungle. Yet we have half ass patches like this that tell me Riot is perfectly happy with these things.
Nautilus, Thresh, Leona, and Taric all have 49-52% winrates and are tank supports. Thresh, being the least tanky of them but still itemizes resistances + aftershock making him tanky. Nautilus has a 52% winrate in almost every elorange and region, also extremely tanky. Leona around 50%, w giving a lot of resistances and runs aftershock. The reason that these champions are good aren't because they're just tanky, they are all play makers and can engage a teamfight. That's braum, ali, galio and tahm have low winrates. They're designed to peel more than initiate, causing lower winrates because it's solo q. If played appropriately and in the right places, they're extremely good. I.E All of these champions are picked a lot more in the pro-scene than solo q.
Vacus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lokidosi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NqlyTZlk,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-09-07T18:31:35.374+0000) > > I don't really understand the analogy "a lynching is never justice". A riot employee disrespected players on a public platform and also encouraged suicide. This is beyond "Deserved". This is quite literally the only acceptable response. His description of the players was accurate (if unnecessarily rude), and he didn't encourage suicide, he retweeted a joke in bad taste.
> [{quoted}](name=Vacus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NqlyTZlk,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-09-07T18:44:30.499+0000) > > His description of the players was accurate (if unnecessarily rude), and he didn't encourage suicide, he retweeted a joke in bad taste. He was toxic, he retweeted a tweet which told people to jump into an airplane engine. I'm all for jokes about anything, but god forbid I said ANYTHING like that while representing my company. Every joke has it's place and it was not there. He should be held accountable for his actions and his complete and utter toxicity on the matter. He was hypocritical, sexist and above all else, not sorry for the actions that he took. At the end of the day it is wrong to joke about suicide, I shouldn't do it but that's whatever. I make sure it's only with close friends so I don't offend anyone.
Vacus (NA)
: Even if they deserved it, a lynching is never justice.
> [{quoted}](name=Vacus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NqlyTZlk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-07T18:23:36.702+0000) > > Even if they deserved it, a lynching is never justice. I don't really understand the analogy "a lynching is never justice". A riot employee disrespected players on a public platform and also encouraged suicide. This is beyond "Deserved". This is quite literally the only acceptable response.
: Thank goodness (and finally)! Honestly, that was my main point of outrage. I can forgive the rest as it was morally grey on both sides, but I've dealt with suicidal thoughts in the past and having a rioter tell the male community to go kill themselves was the line of "this is something that really needs to be dealt with now" for me at least. The fact that it was done relatively quietly as to not cause more outrage was probably also for the best
> [{quoted}](name=Minimac2000,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NqlyTZlk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-07T17:57:26.584+0000) > > Thank goodness (and finally)! Honestly, that was my main point of outrage. I can forgive the rest as it was morally grey on both sides, but I've dealt with suicidal thoughts in the past and having a rioter tell the male community to go kill themselves was the line of "this is something that really needs to be dealt with now" for me at least. > > The fact that it was done relatively quietly as to not cause more outrage was probably also for the best Two things, 1. The article doesn't even mention the suicide part sadly which upsets me. 2. The article also states "Riot hasn't made any comments" which aggravates me still because they really should address this.
: Hope he doesn't find new work honestly
> [{quoted}](name=SugeMinPikk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NqlyTZlk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-07T18:06:54.039+0000) > > Hope he doesn't find new work honestly I wouldn't personally go that far, but I definitely hope he doesn't find a better paying job lmfao.
Rioter Comments
WardMyBüsh (EUNE)
: New cinematic movie trailer By : me ❤❤
You only got room for improvement from here
Voldymort (EUNE)
: i've never seen such a large red herring in a post before... color me impressed! why would they have a problem with what an employee says **_ outside of the game_** just because they have rules against that behaviour being displayed **in the game**? that makes 0 sense
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=61ZAFc5f,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-06T13:52:03.365+0000) > > i've never seen such a large red herring in a post before... > > color me impressed! > > why would they have a problem with what an employee says **_ outside of the game_** just because they have rules against that behaviour being displayed **in the game**? that makes 0 sense L m f a o The scale that he said it is drastically worse. He said this as riot games representative, an employee, his actions reflects back on the company. Riot games having an employee that is telling it's male playerbase to kill themselves is unbelievably bad for their image as a company. It shows that they condone this sort of talk from their employees yet not their players. It shows that they will continue supporting this man and even paying him despite having to told players of the community to kill themselves. If I tell one person that in game, a player of the community I'm banned because of their Zero tolerance policy. Why can't the people making the game be held to the same standard? Why do they have the privilege and the right to tell me to end my life because I think they handled the pax event poorly?
: Let's chill with some Blitz!
IGN: Lokidosi I think this is a really good idea, it can really help ease the tension. At least for some people.
Keyru (NA)
: Boards Moderation Discord Verification
: Patch 8.15 Notes
"Adc's can't make it to late game, mid game too weak. Lets just make infinity edge, an item not built during the mid game cheaper and WEAKER DURING THE LATE GAME." Not to mention most games end before you even get full build. What's the point of adc's only being viable during the late game if you can't even make it there? Just revert the changes already. This has literally made people quit the game at a higher rate than any patch in the past year.
: Patch 7.23 notes
"CLOSE ENOUGH 575 XP ⇒ 50 Blue Essence + 400 XP" When riot decided 175 xp is the equivalent to 50 blue essence

Lokidosi

Level 285 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion