: Idea for range reduction isn't to make him not a back line champion, just reduce his range so its not such a pronounced strength. He would likely function at ranges similar to Cassiopeia/Ryze if we take direction 1.
> [{quoted}](name=Wav3Break,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=HsZurxEO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-06-20T05:50:14.393+0000) > > Idea for range reduction isn't to make him not a back line champion, just reduce his range so its not such a pronounced strength. He would likely function at ranges similar to Cassiopeia/Ryze if we take direction 1. Just make him long ranged, go with #2. We all know how hard it is to balance Ryze and Cassiopeia. Keep Azir away from that please
Frensy (NA)
: Need Duo silver
: > [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4umJm2vu,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-22T22:08:44.656+0000) > > I think she'd be a great candidate for a 'champ in an ok spot who could be made really awesome' update. For a while at least though we'll still be focused on champs in pretty bad spots though (WW, Galio etc going forwards, Yorick, Sion, Poppy, Taric etc previously). Who would you say is still remaining on the "needs rework badly" list? Somebody in riot, I think maybe Ghostcrawler, let slip that Urgot is next after Galio, so who else does that leaves? Just off the top of my head I'm guessing Nunu, Aatrox, and possibly Swain.
> [{quoted}](name=Raxistaicho,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4umJm2vu,comment-id=000200000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-01-22T22:38:51.171+0000) > > Who would you say is still remaining on the "needs rework badly" list? Somebody in riot, I think maybe Ghostcrawler, let slip that Urgot is next after Galio, so who else does that leaves? Just off the top of my head I'm guessing Nunu, Aatrox, and possibly Swain. {{champion:28}}
PhRoXz0n (NA)
: Yeah, something like that.
What about Azir? It would be impossible to use it on him and he's already struggling. Unlike other champs he can't auto with his soldiers up. You'd have to attack with a soldier, hit Q and then either all in with E or use your ultimate to even proc thunderlords? That sounds absurd.
Poske (EUNE)
: Berserkers attackspeed quints + nomicon is better You ARE diamond5 And sorry for not valuing a bronze5 azir main opinion ........
> [{quoted}](name=Sub HeroCro,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EIOXpA3b,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-25T12:37:43.389+0000) > > Berserkers attackspeed quints + nomicon is better > You ARE diamond5 > > And sorry for not valuing a bronze5 azir main opinion ........ If you check my lolking you can easily see I was high D3, then decayed from not playing ranked for 2 months. I'm also sure I have at least 5x the amount of Azir games that you do. Please tell me how morello is better. You get 20 extra AP at a loss of 50% attack speed. 20 extra AP is 12 extra damage per auto. That's the equivalent of an ADC choosing 12 AD (basically a long sword) over 4 daggers. The attack speed always wins. Feel free to show me any math whatsoever that proves morello is better.
Poske (EUNE)
: So Do I main him and I can tell that he wont be fine since atm He is at edge of viability People are already close to Go Full flame mode when someone picks Azir I Know THAT Nashor is dogshit at azir because You know I am actually good at this game.... I dont think that you as a Bronze5 (Literaly) Azir main have any idea what you are talking about
> [{quoted}](name=Sub HeroCro,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EIOXpA3b,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-11-24T19:41:48.228+0000) > > So Do I main him and I can tell that he wont be fine since atm He is at edge of viability > > People are already close to Go Full flame mode when someone picks Azir > > > I Know THAT Nashor is dogshit at azir because You know I am actually good at this game.... > > > I dont think that you as a Bronze5 (Literaly) Azir main have any idea what you are talking about I'm a Diamond Azir main with 1 million mastery points and I also say Nashors is better. Am I dog shit aswell?
Méta (NA)
: Why the Rylai's changes don't hit the mark
Alright so say Evelynn builds this and uses her AoE ult on 5 people. They should all be slowed by 60% for 8 seconds? Or lux builds it and uses her E.. everyone gets slowed by 60%?
: Interesting Azir Change
You can have 4 soldiers out at once with this buff and 40% CDR
darkdill (NA)
: I think the new Vayne Q nerf is meant to allow her enemies to bully her even harder early on
> [{quoted}](name=Yousosmart,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E6NO1fNE,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-11-22T07:16:20.812+0000) > > No. Here is the thing about Vayne. Did you let her reach her late-game? Then you deserve to get your ass handed to you by her. Yes, because even though you shit on her all lane, just because she has a {{champion:112}} on her team who can clear waves all fucking day long and stall out a game means you deserve to lose. No matter how hard you stomped her in the game.
: Lore wise, azir was just a normal human being but was ascended and received his bird like structure. I don't think azir could remove his mask, and what's under it wouldn't be who he truely was. He's kinda like mordekaiser, just dust under that armor (or sand).
> [{quoted}](name=Spider Bonobo,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=ZlV0Vcef,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-16T23:12:55.882+0000) > > Lore wise, azir was just a normal human being but was ascended and received his bird like structure. > > I don't think azir could remove his mask, and what's under it wouldn't be who he truely was. He's kinda like mordekaiser, just dust under that armor (or sand). This is wrong, if you look closely at Azir splash art on his arms and legs you'll see feathers.
: So LeBlanc Can One Shot Now.
It procs the passive once, there is a 5 second delay between being able to proc the passive on the same target.
Orcasky (NA)
: She just got a rework not too long ago.
> [{quoted}](name=Orcasky,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=a6TiMLEo,comment-id=0012000000030000,timestamp=2016-09-07T21:45:43.309+0000) > > She just got a rework not too long ago. Notice how my post was 8 months ago? Well before her update
: man so many people still giving Riven mains grief when 1) Yasous and Zeds are the new "Rivens" and 2) the reason you main Riven is not to be better than everyone else but rather to be better than yourself, Riven is quite possible the highest skill cap champ in the game and as such always able to be improved upon
> [{quoted}](name=Xenos von Faneli,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=mwydQovk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-09-05T09:34:16.240+0000) > > man so many people still giving Riven mains grief when 1) Yasous and Zeds are the new "Rivens" and 2) the reason you main Riven is not to be better than everyone else but rather to be better than yourself, Riven is quite possible the highest skill cap champ in the game and as such always able to be improved upon Let's be real Riven is not that hard. The only "hard" part about her is animation canceling which any diamond+ player can get the hang of in just a couple games. Meanwhile you have LCS level players screwing up time and time again on champions like {{champion:268}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:41}}
: Azir *was* a hypercarry. Now he was nerfed to the point of not being one.
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PHntmWEZ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-09-03T17:24:49.805+0000) > > Azir *was* a hypercarry. Now he was nerfed to the point of not being one. Except he's still one in Riot's mind apparently. On the last set of Azir nerfs they said this in patch notes. "Should he make it through that dry spell, however, his soldiers’ damage evens back out at max level. This means the Emperor will still crush 50-minute teamfights like you’d expect" They stated he should crush late game team fights pretty much by himself. Yet he's failing to do this because of the countless nerfs.
: With Azir gone Viktor, Ryze, and Varus have transitioned out of the meta. That should be a hint of who was out of line. Azir wasn't seen as *permaban* worthy at the pro scene, because the other counters were there and could go head to him, but he was picked or banned *extremely* frequently.
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BwTOB6R7,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-09-02T22:50:10.865+0000) > > With Azir gone Viktor, Ryze, and Varus have transitioned out of the meta. That should be a hint of who was out of line. > > Azir wasn't seen as *permaban* worthy at the pro scene, because the other counters were there and could go head to him, but he was picked or banned *extremely* frequently. Uh Ryze fell out of meta because he was reworked, Viktor fell out because things like {{champion:136}}, {{champion:163}}, have better waveclear than him and are way better at roaming. Viktor was still played for a few patches after Azir was gone. Varus was never in the meta in the first place so no idea where that came from. Azir was also never "perma banned or picked" recently. The only mids in NA that even played him were Bjerg, Jensen and Pobelter. All other pro mid laners thought he wasn't worth the pick / ban.
: ... I listed 7 meta mid picks with Azir gone, not even counting your Syndra or Liss. Azir meta was Azir, Viktor, LeBlanc, Ryze. Toward the end a few teams started trying Varus. You had 5 picks, to the 7-9 of now.
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BwTOB6R7,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2016-08-27T17:12:48.964+0000) > > ... I listed 7 meta mid picks with Azir gone, not even counting your Syndra or Liss. > > Azir meta was Azir, Viktor, LeBlanc, Ryze. Toward the end a few teams started trying Varus. You had 5 picks, to the 7-9 of now. What stopped teams from just banning Azir and then just playing those champions anyways? The fact that he wasn't ban worthy for most teams. So they just picked something good into him. Azir wasn't seen as strong in pro play or shadowing other picks out. Teams just didn't feel he was strong enough to ban so when he did come through everyone already knew what was good into him. Ex. Vik, Leblanc, Varus, Ryze
: Azir's just really annoying to deal with during laning. He bullies in a uninteractive way, like pre-rework Yorick. It's stupid, if you're playing a melee champ.
> [{quoted}](name=VulDread,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3UgAW1m4,comment-id=000400000001,timestamp=2016-08-30T01:37:51.708+0000) > > Azir's just really annoying to deal with during laning. He bullies in a uninteractive way, like pre-rework Yorick. It's stupid, if you're playing a melee champ. {{champion:163}} is much more annoying to play against as a Melee champ than Azir. She basically gets to land her W, E combo for free every single time you try to last hit and it does around 50% of your HP.
: Azir Q Feeling Weird?
I've felt kinda the same. Sometimes I'll Q and think "wait that missed?". But I've assumed it was a fault of my own. However I've seen a couple posts like this in the last month so maybe it's not.
Kaioko (NA)
: It's difficult because they are such high skill capped champions. When they're first released people typically perform subpar with the 50+ games it takes to learn them. Once people figure them out though then they need to be nerfed to compensate. You also have the issue of high skill capped players vs lower ones and how to balance that out. I hope RIOT keeps releasing unique champions as those though. Yes it's gonna be a bitch to balance but at least the game will remain fun.
> [{quoted}](name=Kaioko,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uORWyuEB,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-09-01T15:18:33.657+0000) > > It's difficult because they are such high skill capped champions. When they're first released people typically perform subpar with the 50+ games it takes to learn them. Once people figure them out though then they need to be nerfed to compensate. You also have the issue of high skill capped players vs lower ones and how to balance that out. > > I hope RIOT keeps releasing unique champions as those though. Yes it's gonna be a bitch to balance but at least the game will remain fun. Except Azir was never good in solo queue. Even pro players struggled to get above a 50% winrate with Azir and that's before the 6.14 nerfs.
Eedat (NA)
: The issue is that most people dont know how to play against a Vlad and will let him poke and sustain for free. They wont abuse his super weak early game. Instead the will just complain when he pokes them without punishing him and cry he is OP. I wouldnt say Vlad's waveclear is bad though. Its definitely not good though
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yyd1WkL4,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-08-28T01:17:46.094+0000) > > The issue is that most people dont know how to play against a Vlad and will let him poke and sustain for free. They wont abuse his super weak early game. Instead the will just complain when he pokes them without punishing him and cry he is OP. > > I wouldnt say Vlad's waveclear is bad though. Its definitely not good though You can "abuse" him all you want but at the end of the day you have mana and he doesn't. You'll run out of mana eventually and he can stay in lane literally forever being resourceless and healing a shit ton.
nep2une (NA)
: Except there's so few "right hands" that Azir is strong in that Azir is still _effectively_ gutter trash. The only ones that do well on him are his hardcore dedicated Azir mains that are almost ENTIRELY ALL Master or Challenger, with few Diamonds and even fewer Plats. Lissandra does well in LCS-level because of her versatility and CC, but I'm on the fence about whether she needs nerfs.
> [{quoted}](name=nep2une,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gH6kOxRA,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-08-26T21:09:45.171+0000) > > Except there's so few "right hands" that Azir is strong in that Azir is still _effectively_ gutter trash. > The only ones that do well on him are his hardcore dedicated Azir mains that are almost ENTIRELY ALL Master or Challenger, with few Diamonds and even fewer Plats. > Lissandra does well in LCS-level because of her versatility and CC, but I'm on the fence about whether she needs nerfs. Even Bjergsen only has a 48% winrate on Azir over 70 games on his challenger account. And that was PRE NERF AZIR. So there goes your whole fucking argument right out the window
Elwynn (NA)
: the difference is that lissandra didnt define the meta for nearly 2 years in competitive.
> [{quoted}](name=Nevvb,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gH6kOxRA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-08-26T21:21:16.020+0000) > > the difference is that lissandra didnt define the meta for nearly 2 years in competitive. Neither did Azir. He was only picked during the tank meta mid season last year and was basically unseen the rest of the year. Then no one at all picked him spring split this year in any region. He didn't start getting picked again until another tank meta showed up.
: Heh, youre funny. But uh, ive never played azir in my life, so yeah. Anyways, I'm saying that she is harder to learn and understand as a whole compared to other champions, and how you do on one game does not make that much of a difference... sorry
> [{quoted}](name=Tacosrock,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9wlo6zhE,comment-id=00080001,timestamp=2016-08-25T04:20:14.482+0000) > > Heh, youre funny. But uh, ive never played azir in my life, so yeah. Anyways, I'm saying that she is harder to learn and understand as a whole compared to other champions, and how you do on one game does not make that much of a difference... sorry It's not a joke, here's my proof http://i.imgur.com/ie58icR.png 526 mastery points and highest grade is an S. Let me remind you I'm diamond 3 so this is mid diamond elo we're talking about. Taliyah is one of the easiest champions I've played in awhile. You want to see a hard champion? Go play Azir.
: WTF Are these Taliyah Nerfs????
> [{quoted}](name=Tacosrock,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9wlo6zhE,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-08-25T00:19:16.135+0000) > > Holllyyy crap. They're really gutting her now boys. > > •Mana growth lowered to 50 from 60 > •Base Mana regen lowered to 1.2 from 1.4 > •Mana regen growth lowered to .16 from .17 > •Threaded Volley (Q) no longer deals 50% extra damage to minions. > Unraveled Earth (E) trap damage lowered to 80/100/120/140/160 from 80/105/130/155/180 > > This is, honestly, one of the biggest nerfs since Kalista or Kindred. It's a shame too, because she didn't get that much time to shine. So, as you can expect now, she will be ABSOLUTE garbage in soloq and probably not pickable in LCS or other championships either. The reason why is because now she has less pushing power (A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT LESS AT THAT), less damage for poking people in lane, a worse laning phase overall due to the mana nerfs (Which also affects her clear, cuz W into E costs a lot of mana), the nerf to her R so that its 3 minutes. And on top of this, shes incredibly hard to use compared to other champions... I mean honestly I'd rather just see a rework at this point than these nerfs. I guess Ill have to find another mid laner now... Damn. What a shame. And to think, it is only because of LCS and LCK and whatever other championships... Pisses me off. She's not hard to use though. My first game I ever played with her at mid diamond elo I went 9/4/7 and got an S. But I guess when you're an Azir main like me all champions are basically a joke in terms of skill {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: > [{quoted}](name=L0RD AZIR,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qZg3EL6y,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-18T02:04:04.242+0000) > > Bro your main is Leblanc, the aids of the mid lane. > Leblanc however, will fall off. Jhin, by nature of being an ADC, won't.
> [{quoted}](name=The Great Divide,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qZg3EL6y,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2016-08-25T01:07:55.610+0000) > > Leblanc however, will fall off. Jhin, by nature of being an ADC, won't. She'll fall off against tanks sure. But she's never fall off against squishy targets
Rozair (NA)
: @riot what is the intent for this Diana change
How is it a nerf? It's a buff her E pull radius got buffed
zlumpy (NA)
: So he doesn't have a flash built into his kit? Last I checked he did. That is hyper mobile in my book. Any champ that can instantly change position to another location with a move in their kit is a high mobility champ. Next your gonna tell me Fizz and Zed aren't either because of their cooldowns.
> [{quoted}](name=zlumpy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EiQ6Oxqz,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-08-24T14:56:48.337+0000) > > So he doesn't have a flash built into his kit? Last I checked he did. That is hyper mobile in my book. Any champ that can instantly change position to another location with a move in their kit is a high mobility champ. Next your gonna tell me Fizz and Zed aren't either because of their cooldowns. No he doesn't. He has like a 400 range dash if used without Q and can be body blocked since it collides with enemy champions. With Azir any good jungler ganks him from behind because then he can't dash away. They just sit on him and body block his dash.
Ereldra (EUW)
: Where have they ever stated that? Because the list of champs up for complete reworks is still longer than that; Akali for example ist explicitly not part of the larger updates in the upcoming Assassin-Update because they feel that she needs a complete rework. Irelia was another example I think who will probably need more changes than they can do in a Diver-Update, so she also will probably be on the list for a full rework at one point. Singular-Champ reworks should always continue to be a thing, and once they are done with the older champs that are just outdated like Warwick, Urgot etc. they maybe can move on to invest more time on troublesome to balance champs like Azir, Kalista etc. I don't think, Azir really needs a complete rework though. They need to change _something_ about him however. In his current state it seems they just are unable to balance him to be both viable in Solo-Q while not completely overbearingin Pro-Play.
> [{quoted}](name=Ereldra,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EiQ6Oxqz,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2016-08-24T16:38:48.526+0000) > > Where have they ever stated that? > Because the list of champs up for complete reworks is still longer than that; Akali for example ist explicitly not part of the larger updates in the upcoming Assassin-Update because they feel that she needs a complete rework. Irelia was another example I think who will probably need more changes than they can do in a Diver-Update, so she also will probably be on the list for a full rework at one point. > > Singular-Champ reworks should always continue to be a thing, and once they are done with the older champs that are just outdated like Warwick, Urgot etc. they maybe can move on to invest more time on troublesome to balance champs like Azir, Kalista etc. > > I don't think, Azir really needs a complete rework though. They need to change _something_ about him however. In his current state it seems they just are unable to balance him to be both viable in Solo-Q while not completely overbearingin Pro-Play. I'll try to find the post for you and I'll reply back if I do and link it
zlumpy (NA)
: Yup she to is a pain. Wrong hands does terrible but in the right hands ends up way too strong at times. All hyper mobile high damage champs are hard to balance imo. Balancing champs like Nasus is stupid easy compared to champs like ekko.
> [{quoted}](name=zlumpy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EiQ6Oxqz,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-08-24T06:38:53.413+0000) > > Yup she to is a pain. Wrong hands does terrible but in the right hands ends up way too strong at times. All hyper mobile high damage champs are hard to balance imo. Balancing champs like Nasus is stupid easy compared to champs like ekko. "hyper mobile" Azir's mobility is on a 20 second cooldown early game and requires you to use every single spell you have and consumes a shit ton of mana.. "hyper mobility"
AnCa (NA)
: Riot will not buff Azir, just no way. The only hope for him is getting a rework. His early game damage can actually be mitegated to an acceptable lvl with the right runes and mastery. But his mid game damage is just complete trash even if you somehow got ahead. Just give up on Azir till an actual rework comes. Riot knows they gutted him, and its what they want before they can fix him probably after worlds?
> [{quoted}](name=AnCa,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EiQ6Oxqz,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-08-24T06:44:24.435+0000) > > Riot will not buff Azir, just no way. The only hope for him is getting a rework. His early game damage can actually be mitegated to an acceptable lvl with the right runes and mastery. But his mid game damage is just complete trash even if you somehow got ahead. Just give up on Azir till an actual rework comes. Riot knows they gutted him, and its what they want before they can fix him probably after worlds? Riot stated that they aren't doing single champion reworks anymore after urgot / eve. SO no he's not getting a rework, until some large rework of control mages.
ashiaki (NA)
: will eve get reworked after warwick
No it will most likely be {{champion:6}}
: > [{quoted}](name=L0RD AZIR,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GEmiT0aE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-23T23:59:07.097+0000) > > Then you have kids who post shit like this on the front page "Consistently matched against plat level players as silver 2" > > People don't want to go against better players in norms, they see it as unfair and instead of trying to learn from it they just go to boards and bitch Maybe if the diamonds they play against weren't such assholes who are only looking for an easy stomp to feed their massive egos. When was the last time you saw a diamond give a low elo player legitimate advice in-game? Because I've seen it happen exactly zero times, even when the low elo asked for it. Low elo player will NOT learn through simple observation. If they could, then everyone who watches the LCS would be diamond or better. But since they're not, it's up to the high elo players to set an example and offer polite constructive criticism. As opposed to what happens now in these types of matches, where the high elo simply laughs in all chat about how bad his opponents are and tells them to stay bronze forever.
> [{quoted}](name=L Psy Congroo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GEmiT0aE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-08-24T00:06:56.417+0000) > > Maybe if the diamonds they play against weren't such assholes who are only looking for an easy stomp to feed their massive egos. When was the last time you saw a diamond give a low elo player legitimate advice in-game? Because I've seen it happen exactly zero times, even when the low elo asked for it. Low elo player will NOT learn through simple observation. If they could, then everyone who watches the LCS would be diamond or better. But since they're not, it's up to the high elo players to set an example and offer polite constructive criticism. As opposed to what happens now in these types of matches, where the high elo simply laughs in all chat about how bad his opponents are and tells them to stay bronze forever. When I was Plat 5 last season I grinded a bunch of norms in the pre season right before season 6. I was paired against diamonds almost every single game. Instead of bitching I was studying how they played and what they did differently from me. Once season 6 hit, I easily climbed out of plat and got as high as diamond 1 at one point. I've decayed a bit since then and am at diamond 3 now, but I still owe a ton of my success to all those normals against diamond level players back when I was barely plat.
: Inb4 Yorick OP complaints
I think it's yoricks turn to be in the spot light for awhile.
: I've heard that Diamond players have long queue times
Then you have kids who post shit like this on the front page "Consistently matched against plat level players as silver 2" People don't want to go against better players in norms, they see it as unfair and instead of trying to learn from it they just go to boards and bitch
adidas (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=L0RD AZIR,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cLwEuVRt,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-08-23T23:50:27.819+0000) > > She was only bad on release because no one knew how to play her. Azir was at 30% on release and has only been nerfed 100x since then. He's WAY worse than his release state. dude shut the fuck up and post on your other 5 accounts.
> [{quoted}](name=Chrio,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cLwEuVRt,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-08-23T23:53:33.649+0000) > > dude shut the fuck up and post on your other 5 accounts. ? I have 1 account, the fuck are you even talking about
: R.I.P. Yorick
Yeah he's literally a completely different champion. Can't wait for them to do the same to my {{champion:6}} {{item:3070}}
: > [{quoted}](name=L0RD AZIR,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cLwEuVRt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-23T23:45:54.872+0000) > > She's still in a hell of a better place than her emperor is {{champion:268}} I mean, do you remember taliyah on her release? She will be worst than that
> [{quoted}](name=TRIT0,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cLwEuVRt,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-08-23T23:49:20.637+0000) > > I mean, do you remember taliyah on her release? She will be worst than that She was only bad on release because no one knew how to play her. Azir was at 30% on release and has only been nerfed 100x since then. He's WAY worse than his release state.
: More cancer
> [{quoted}](name=TheLazySunbro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fypbTEEH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-23T23:43:50.111+0000) > > More cancer You know i was about to type the exact same thing, then scrolled down to see this. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: What happend, Taliyah is dead? O.O
She's still in a hell of a better place than her emperor is {{champion:268}}
: I really hope they don't do go with this and revert some of the changes to Azir.
> [{quoted}](name=NightFang82,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yPu4EIUs,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-08-23T23:35:07.712+0000) > > I really hope they don't do go with this and revert some of the changes to Azir. Trust me it will happen. Taliyah will fall off for a bit but then other mid lane champions will get nerfed, Taliyah comes back into power and then she'll get hit again.
Gladiore (NA)
: Taliyah nerfs overboard?
Just wait there will be more, until she sits at a 40% winrate along with the rest of shurima {{champion:268}}
SamFkn1 (NA)
: While they also got nerfed because of high level play, riot has said that both have inherently flawed kits that are impossible to balance and that they are going to eventually rework them. Taliyah's kit isn't really unfair or gamebreaking, her roaming potential just causes her to be a huge priority in competitve play, similar to Rek'Sai, which causes her to cause problems in pro play while not really affecting solo q.
> [{quoted}](name=Teabag Talon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nIE78iKe,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-08-23T22:37:12.499+0000) > > While they also got nerfed because of high level play, riot has said that both have inherently flawed kits that are impossible to balance and that they are going to eventually rework them. Taliyah's kit isn't really unfair or gamebreaking, her roaming potential just causes her to be a huge priority in competitve play, similar to Rek'Sai, which causes her to cause problems in pro play while not really affecting solo q. Neither are getting reworked, a Rioter stated a couple weeks ago they are no longer doing single champion reworks after {{champion:6}}'s is finished. They might tweak their numbers here and there but neither are getting a rework.
: The azir nerfs feel really bad. The way riot just make the champions unplayable because 10 players are super good with them.
> [{quoted}](name=NightFang82,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yPu4EIUs,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-08-23T23:29:17.473+0000) > > The azir nerfs feel really bad. The way riot just make the champions unplayable because 10 players are super good with them. Just wait these won't be the last of the taliyah nerfs. They will nerf her utility some more, making her ult only last a couple seconds and increasing the cooldown and then nerf her damage after. Basically the same crap they did to Azir since the two have similarities.
: New Azir Skin?
Why would they make a skin based on a country's flag in an international game like league. Literally no one outside of the USA would buy this skin, there would be no point in making it.
: If Draven
Considering he has no other form of damage from his spells other than ult and he actually takes a lot of skill I disagree with you.
: Maw, Mercurial, Phantom Dancer, and Death's Dance are AD items that help with survivability. Of them, only 2 offer any actual defensive stats, as Phantom Dancer only works when you attack the other person (and then only effects them). And out of them all, 3 of them offer a form of lifesteal. Sterek's is an item designed for bruisers, and the AD only works in specific instances (in most cases, an AP bruiserc oudl use the item as well) Compared to AP: {{item:3027}} {{item:3152}} {{item:3030}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3001}} {{item:3157}} (technically {{item:3174}} ), and then a pseudo-defensive in {{item:3003}}
> [{quoted}](name=AvantelWings,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6lziwagE,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2016-08-22T15:05:22.561+0000) > > Maw, Mercurial, Phantom Dancer, and Death's Dance are AD items that help with survivability. Of them, only 2 offer any actual defensive stats, as Phantom Dancer only works when you attack the other person (and then only effects them). And out of them all, 3 of them offer a form of lifesteal. > > Sterek's is an item designed for bruisers, and the AD only works in specific instances (in most cases, an AP bruiserc oudl use the item as well) > > > Compared to AP: {{item:3027}} {{item:3152}} {{item:3030}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3001}} {{item:3157}} (technically {{item:3174}} ), and then a pseudo-defensive in {{item:3003}} Let's be real though most mages don't build {{item:3027}} {{item:3152}} {{item:3030}} {{item:3151}} Only frequent ones are {{item:3116}} {{item:3001}} {{item:3157}}
nep2une (NA)
: Mercurial really isn't tankiness. It's only CC cleanse.
> [{quoted}](name=nep2une,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6lziwagE,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-08-22T15:04:13.581+0000) > > Mercurial really isn't tankiness. > It's only CC cleanse. It gives almost as much Magic Resist as {{item:3026}} though, while having an amazing passive, lifesteal, and AD
: Alright. Then we mages have to lose RoA, the new Hextech items, Rylai's, and Liandries, and Zhonya's and Abyssal need to not be as strong defensives. AD has lifesteal. AP has tankiness.
> [{quoted}](name=AvantelWings,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6lziwagE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-08-22T14:14:44.172+0000) > > Alright. > > Then we mages have to lose RoA, the new Hextech items, Rylai's, and Liandries, and Zhonya's and Abyssal need to not be as strong defensives. > > > AD has lifesteal. AP has tankiness. So AD doesn't have tankiness? {{item:3156}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3139}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3812}}
: Nunu was made when jungle wasnt even a thing he was a support but what ever you say. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=LordGeovanni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6d0V1XAP,comment-id=000000000001000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2016-08-22T02:31:33.299+0000) > > Nunu was made when jungle wasnt even a thing he was a support but what ever you say. > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} But he's not balanced as a support you monkey. The fact you are trying to argue "nunu was meant to be a support"" shows your low level of intelligence.
: He does but as far as I know when you get into higher elo he has one of the highest win rates for high elo, lower elo's he has one of the worst, probably cus of his massive skill curve. One of the highest for any champion ever and Yeah I can really respect a god azir player but the champion himself when put into proper hands is overloaded and overpowered his only real decent weakness is the really early game but thanks to thunderlords that helps him alot in trading with other burst champs in that really early game. Sure some assassins can beat the crap out of him early but he is defiantly in the right hands is the games strongest late game champion
> [{quoted}](name=Reworked Fiora,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E9f2waEg,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-08-21T20:14:58.229+0000) > > He does but as far as I know when you get into higher elo he has one of the highest win rates for high elo, lower elo's he has one of the worst, probably cus of his massive skill curve. One of the highest for any champion ever and Yeah I can really respect a god azir player but the champion himself when put into proper hands is overloaded and overpowered his only real decent weakness is the really early game but thanks to thunderlords that helps him alot in trading with other burst champs in that really early game. Sure some assassins can beat the crap out of him early but he is defiantly in the right hands is the games strongest late game champion Again no idea what you're talking about in bronze he has a 43% winrate and in diamond its 39%. It's the opposite of what you said, so just uninstall the game or at least do your research before you spew shit like this again
Show more

Lord Azır

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion