Cloud273 (NA)
: So Borderlands 2 got some new free dlc
For anyone wondering the DLC is frankly pretty mediocre-bad. Enemies are all plant reskins of normal enemies with little or no functional changes, 'Rainbow' gear is almost all normal white-blue gear with some of the least interesting bonus effects possible tacked on, and the story is a generic mess that also makes Tales from the Borderlands canon. What that means is you may be wondering why, say, a generic bandit fuckboi is being treated as a major important character. Or why Scooter is dead, when that happened, and why the fuck you are only learning about it right now. Overall **while it's free** I recommend getting it because hey, free stuff and it isn't bad enough to offset being free. Once it costs money I don't recommend it unless there's a heavy sale because this garbage isn't worth more then a few bucks.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bGKzbE3p,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-06-23T16:28:45.106+0000) > > Even at level 50+ (which is BE's slowest point), it still comes out to being a bit better then the IP system. From what I have gathered, with an average of around 1 k to 1.2 k per level over ten levels, a level one account stays higher then the old system until like 70s or higher, haven't mapped it all the way out, but from 1 to 30, outright better.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bGKzbE3p,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-06-23T16:36:48.783+0000) > > From what I have gathered, with an average of around 1 k to 1.2 k per level over ten levels, a level one account stays higher then the old system until like 70s or higher, haven't mapped it all the way out, but from 1 to 30, outright better. AFAIK new system is better at all levels (assuming you get First Win of the Day) **unless** you play over 9 games a day. At that point the IP system is very slightly better, and by slightly I mean you'll be missing out on maybe 1.1 IP/BE a game. While the gap does grow more for even more games played, if someone is playing 10 or 12 or 20 games a day they'll have enough excess IP/BE to get whatever they want anyway.
: first why are you telling me how should i spend my BE ? what I use my BE on is my business and it shouldn't be solely based on ranked because it has a dumb restriction secondly your numbers are off i only get 4 champs permanent which i disenchented most of them because i didn't want those champs and it gives 810 BE not 970 on most level ups
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hrsNRgmc,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T21:41:05.753+0000) > > first why are you telling me how should i spend my BE ? what I use my BE on is my business and it shouldn't be solely based on ranked because it has a dumb restriction Your post is complaining about the champion ranked requirement. If you want to play Ranked there is a incredibly easy solution that can only be thwarted by idiocy and purposeful self sabotage. > > secondly your numbers are off i only get 4 champs permanent which i disenchented most of them because i didn't want those champs > and it gives 810 BE not 970 on most level ups In that case you still got several thousand BE to spend on whatever so you still could just buy new champions. For the latter, 810 is the *lowest* amount possible. The average amount per level is ~970. I know math is hard, but of the 4 values for BE you can get 3 of them provide more then 2 450 champs worth. It's not a remotely hard 'grind' to unlock Ranked since, **again**, outside of purposefully wasting BE it is easy to meet the requirement.
Nhika (NA)
: Aurelion Sol went from a cool unique champ, to a Q stun reliant champ.
You realize the last change to his passive's damage was 2.75 years ago, where the damage from his W was reduced and his passive's damage from levels was increased? Which barely touched his damage? The only change his Q got was straight buffs **with no other changes to Aurelion Sol**. He hasn't changed at all.
: one level up is usually not even enough to get 2 of the cheapest tier champs it's a lot of griding a lot for nothing
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hrsNRgmc,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-22T19:36:20.874+0000) > > one level up is usually not even enough to get 2 of the cheapest tier champs > it's a lot of griding a lot for nothing You get 16,510 BE by level 30 and 5 free champions from level ups. That's 5 free champions before you have even used your BE. You have more then enough for any 6,300 champ you want and enough 450's and 1350's to play Ranked by that point. Even if that wasn't enough (because for some reason you decided to make a new account, and then were so braindead you spent all your IP on Ivern and Yuumi as a toplane main) **you can just get the normal ~970 BE per level up**. Again though, this 'grinding' assumes extreme incompetence on your part by wasting the piles of free BE you got. Even with wasting it you would be able to play Ranked by level 35-40 still unless you kept consistently throwing it away.
: why the ranked 20 champs requirement is stupid
New players get like 6-7 champions free and there's 14 450 champions. It's not a remotely hard bar to get to.
awejim1 (NA)
: Why is there a pbe wait time?
Because there are entire orders of magnitude more people trying to play PBE than the servers can handle? Likewise this is an extreme oddity, so it doesn't make sense for Riot to spend time and money upgrading the servers for PBE when it will be back to normal numbers in a week.
: > > The matchmaking will match you with people approximately at the same skill level and mmr as you. If you climb your MMR will go up; if you are not actually at that mmr you will quickly fall back down because 4 of your teammates are at the actual skill level, but all 5 of your opponents are also at that level and your skill level is below them. > > If you think it's a forced 50/50 winrate there would be literally no way to climb or fall in tiers. This is quite obviously not the case. That last part is a lie. Last game enemy team Iron 2, iron 1, Silver 4, silver 4,bronze 3... My team Bronze 3, lvl 37 unranked, lvl 64 unranked, lvl 31 unranked, bronze 3. Not at the same skill lvl!! No way you can tell me, 2 Silver 4 players = 3 non ranked low lvls, nor can you tell me 2 Silver 4's = out to be 2 bronze 3.
> [{quoted}](name=Dromar421,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6qILb0nx,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T02:58:55.940+0000) > > That last part is a lie. Last game enemy team Iron 2, iron 1, Silver 4, silver 4,bronze 3... My team Bronze 3, lvl 37 unranked, lvl 64 unranked, lvl 31 unranked, bronze 3. Not at the same skill lvl!! No way you can tell me, 2 Silver 4 players = 3 non ranked low lvls, nor can you tell me 2 Silver 4's = out to be 2 bronze 3. The unrankeds on your team were all low silver or high bronze in previous seasons, just have not been ranked yet this season. Enemy team MMR was, on average, Bronze 2.75. Your team's MMR was, on average, Bronze 1.75. Your team was actually on average almost a tier higher then the enemy team. This is also sort of meaningless because your rank is not your MMR. A Challenger player who quit playing for a month or two might drop down to Master or Diamond, but their MMR will still be Challenger. A new player winning most games might be Iron 2, but have high Bronze or Silver MMR. In either case though, your ranked match was mostly fair outside of your teammates having the handicap that is you on their team.
: So I have a few questions.
> [{quoted}](name=Dromar421,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6qILb0nx,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-22T01:12:04.693+0000) > > Why do we have a champion that is able to Shield for massive amounts, shit out enough rainbow dmg to kill the army in the movie 300, have super low cd's on q,w,e,r and has a root that last almost as long as {{champion:25}} and a slow that also bursts out the yang? All while being super beginner friendly and has been in pro play? > > Why was {{champion:78}} reworked? When now we have a champ that does the exact same thing as she did {{champion:82}} ? Only difference was she was gutted. Poppy safely built full assassin, ulted the support, and then 1v5 literally the entire enemy team. Morde builds bruiser-juggernauty and then can slap one person in a 1v1. > > Why does Riot hate this guy {{champion:27}} ? They don't. > > Why do we still have ball of stat champs, that are like unmovable walls with dmg to crush anyone that steps in front of them? {{champion:36}} {{champion:86}} Because at some point if you have a juggernaut who is beginner friendly the end result is going to be a ball of stats. > > Does Riot even think about this Adc at all? {{champion:429}}. In that she is a abomination that should have never been made, yes. > > Why do we still have 1 button kill machines running the rift? {{champion:90}} ...You say, as Malz needs literally his entire combo including multiple Voidlings gnawing at somebodies face to kill anyone. And is close to hard countered by QSS. > > Why is this champ still allowed to be in the state she is in? {{champion:92}} Because she has a dedicated playerbase, extreme learning curve, and even at the high end of that curve isn't oppressive like Azir or Ryze or other high learning curve champions have been in the past. > > Will Riot ever fix the ranked system? A forced 50/50 win rate is a bit to much. For example if I get lucky and climb and out of no where I decide I don't care any more as long as I try a little and I mean a little the teams I get will hold me at a 50% win rate and that is not fair to them. It isn't a forced 50/50 winrate. The matchmaking will match you with people approximately at the same skill level and mmr as you. If you climb your MMR will go up; if you are not actually at that mmr you will quickly fall back down because 4 of your teammates are at the actual skill level, but all 5 of your opponents are also at that level and your skill level is below them. If you think it's a forced 50/50 winrate there would be literally no way to climb or fall in tiers. This is quite obviously not the case.
: Can Kog'Maw ever get his AP ratio back on E?
I think they could, but there really isn't much of a reason to since AP Kog is just a worse version of other artillery mages until lategame, where he becomes a highly uninteractive vomit cannon. Even when he is picked, his complete lack of any mobility or CC means he explodes when looked at by anyone so he isn't really viable mid anyway. Also as a side note the "best winrate does not take E" is a very misleading thing. Less then 4% of Kog's do that; it is akin to saying Hail of Blades or Maw of Malmortius are great on Kog due to winrates without looking at the fact those are only taken in maybe 1% or 2% of all games Kog is played in.
: A Champion Archetype that has yet to be explored...
Probably because "poison assassin" would need grossly overtuned numbers to feel remotely satisfying, especially when you consider the point of an assassin is to quickly kill a priority target and the point of poison is DoT.
: Is jayce good in the Jungle?
Yes. Jayce is a fantastic jungler, beaten out only by illustrious power houses like Thresh, Braum, and Darius. No of course he's a terrible jungler. He's a squishy lane bully whose main strength early is said lane bullying, who has no way to cross walls, only a tiny knock melee ranged knockback for CC, and provides nothing but some ok damage. Taking him in the jungle deprives him of his strengths in return for literally nothing over a actual jungler.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fvlnmebu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-19T00:05:19.989+0000) > > Wow, who would have guessed a high elo smurf would be able to stomp a illustrious game of...level 10 players. gotta re-level a new account after he got banned you know, riot took away his income so he had to start over
> [{quoted}](name=I Like Teemo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fvlnmebu,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-06-19T02:46:24.989+0000) > > gotta re-level a new account after he got banned you know, riot took away his income so he had to start over He wasn't a pro, he didn't make videos with any notable amount of viewers, and his stream had tiny numbers of people. He isn't making money off of League to begin with.
: I played a game with Nubrac. He is awesome.
Wow, who would have guessed a high elo smurf would be able to stomp a illustrious game of...level 10 players.
: PBE was lagging so I log out and log back in and I found this
I've been waiting in queue for ~42 minutes now so I don't think that estimate is correct.
: Will Qiyana(gosh that name) be played as assassin or bruiser?
Personally I suspect more of a bruiser/fighter, especially since her straight up burst seems low for an assassin (and delayed overall) while her sustained damage and survival seem great.
Milkgxng (NA)
: Another NB# thread
There's 21 fucking threads on recent for GD alone right now. Your thread adds nothing of value, says nothing new, and is completely meaningless to "draw attention" when half the board is this shit already.
kimd2019 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZuyNiYT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-18T06:30:14.004+0000) > > Currently, Prestige Points can be gotten in 3 ways: > > 1) Buy them in bundles with chests from the store. > > 2) Buy a event pass; some of these can have +25 prestige points from missions for buying the pass (check the pass; it will say if it works this way) > > 3) Buy prestige points from event shops. In this case the points cost more then the normal event skin and only come in a pack of 100. > > Personally, 1 is easiest if you don't want to wait for a event or spend a lot of time grinding a event. If money is a problem but time isn't 3 is the best. 2 is sort of useless unless you want something a bit cheaper then 1, but massively more expensive then 3 and requiring 4 events you bought the pass for. Thanks for the reply, are there any events going on currently?
> [{quoted}](name=kimd2019,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EZuyNiYT,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T06:35:06.204+0000) > > Thanks for the reply, are there any events going on currently? Not currently. There is a Arcade event starting soon though with 100 Prestige Points, so check out if that is a event you would want to grind out when it comes.
kimd2019 (NA)
: Premium points
Currently, Prestige Points can be gotten in 3 ways: 1) Buy them in bundles with chests from the store. 2) Buy a event pass; some of these can have +25 prestige points from missions for buying the pass (check the pass; it will say if it works this way) 3) Buy prestige points from event shops. In this case the points cost more then the normal event skin and only come in a pack of 100. Personally, 1 is easiest if you don't want to wait for a event or spend a lot of time grinding a event. If money is a problem but time isn't 3 is the best. 2 is sort of useless unless you want something a bit cheaper then 1, but massively more expensive then 3 and requiring 4 events you bought the pass for.
Hvsao (NA)
: Fairness
Would it be fairness if I stabbed someone, and I was arrested and imprisoned because someone I stabbed forwarded the case to the police?
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FA3o19E0,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-17T01:06:03.795+0000) > > It's literally the definition of drama. The game's actual health should be: "Person does something toxic, person gets punished for being toxic." > > Unfortunately, it doesn't always work that way and it never entirely will, which is honestly unfortunate. > > What on earth are you talking about? First off, I want to say I don't envy your job. Do you remember Consensual Clown? There are others, but these guys are not just toxic but they do troll. They afk on stream and use the worse kind of language on stream. THIS community has had enough of Nightblue3, we saw him commit offenses that would get any of us banned. Some of us HAVE been banned for doing lesser offenses. We witnessed a Rioter personally answer a Toxic streamers request to ban someone else. I am excited for TFT so are you going to be happy if people like Nightblue3 populate it? Promote it? How toxic is too toxic for you? I guess you can call this drama. But we are on the right side of it. I hope you guys are remain neutral to it as you are mods but personally I hope you clearly understand that this is an important issue that could easily be undermined if it's ignored or pushed out. I can't be excited for another game mode while knowing streamers are profiting off of being toxic to a degree that is completely unacceptable in the game I love. No one should be ok with it.
> [{quoted}](name=Yordle Gunner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FA3o19E0,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T01:17:51.123+0000) > > First off, I want to say I don't envy your job. Do you remember Consensual Clown? There are others, but these guys are not just toxic but they do troll. They afk on stream and use the worse kind of language on stream. THIS community has had enough of Nightblue3, we saw him commit offenses that would get any of us banned. Some of us HAVE been banned for doing lesser offenses. Kind of like Nubrac, who openly admits to doing this to troll teammates, has entire piles of high elo people backing up that he's a griefer, and has threads going up by the minute *defending* him as if a Teemo ruining 2 lanes + jungle while spamming his stream is fine? > > We witnessed a Rioter personally answer a Toxic streamers request to ban someone else. We witnessed the official League Partner Liason say he would "check it out". Said Liason **also already knew Nubrac by name because of how much he came up**. > > I am excited for TFT so are you going to be happy if people like Nightblue3 populate it? Promote it? How toxic is too toxic for you? I guess you can call this drama. But we are on the right side of it. I hope you guys are remain neutral to it as you are mods but personally I hope you clearly understand that this is an important issue that could easily be undermined if it's ignored or pushed out. I can't be excited for another game mode while knowing streamers are profiting off of being toxic to a degree that is completely unacceptable in the game I love. No one should be ok with it. Why would I give a shit if NB3 is playing TFT or not? Most of his toxicity is on stream, and I am aware a streamer can call people mentally deficient boosted animals *on stream* if they want too. If they do so I wouldn't watch them, but it's their choice to do so. I'm certain my regular teammates and enemies are hurling choice insults at me in real life also, the only difference is a streamer might be seen doing so.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8iPm8Vlj,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T07:59:59.083+0000) > > Because people don't want to download another launcher or feel forced to go their to buy things through a subpar launcher, and make no mistake, the Epic launcher IS subpar. > > I also wouldn't throw a temper tantrum, but when everyone and their mother has a better launcher then you, it is rather pathetic. Yeah, the launcher isn't as good, but it's no reason to flip out over it.
> [{quoted}](name=AllenPCarlson,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8iPm8Vlj,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T17:42:39.655+0000) > > Yeah, the launcher isn't as good, but it's no reason to flip out over it. "isn't as good" They just had a sale where if you bought a bunch of games at once your account was locked for suspicious activity, because Epic Games somehow didn't think people would buy many things on a sale. Or there's the whole "we are missing many of the most basic features any launcher or publisher should have". Oh! Or there's the whole "we are outright stealing data from Steam on your computer, but don't worry trust us it's fine".
powerclan (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WuJEL0RA,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-06-15T21:49:44.764+0000) > > The screenshot is from the League Partner Program and said Rioter is the liaison between Riot and the League Partner's (of which NB3 is one of them). Said Rioter's entire job is to listen to the Partners and convey that to Riot, and communicate for Riot to the Partners. They are not a "personal employee", they are the official liaison for League Partners. > > Part of their job involves looking into things like that. league partner program is not inteded to serve streamers to their wishes in who should be banned, it is to listen to feedback and accomodate the creation of new content by for example having access to the skins etc... Banning people because someone asks it, is NOT in their job description
> [{quoted}](name=powerclan,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WuJEL0RA,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T13:01:31.793+0000) > > league partner program is not inteded to serve streamers to their wishes in who should be banned, it is to listen to feedback and accomodate the creation of new content by for example having access to the skins etc... > Banning people because someone asks it, is NOT in their job description First, said Liason has already seen this so much **they recognize Nubrac by name**. That's not a good sign when there's already so many reports that they recognize the person. Second, said Liason only said they will "dig tonight" and "catch up". They did not say or promise they would ban someone, they promised they would look into it. Which they did, and found Nubrac guilty of griefing and ruining the game experience. That doesn't mean NB3 pinging the liason and asking them to look into a well known griefer is "banning people because someone asks it". That is a especially silly stance to take, as any player can submit a normal report to Riot Support with screenshots and ask Riot to look into it. All NB3 did was ask a Riot Liason to look into it instead of asking Riot Support to look into it.
V0IDX (NA)
: i think the point your trying to prove is not getting attention, nightblue is working with a personal rioter to ban somone. noone should have access to their own personal employee that is unethical, it means nightblue will go unpunished and he can punish anyone he wants too. it almost seems like the rioter should get fired thats personally serving him
> [{quoted}](name=V0IDX,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WuJEL0RA,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-06-15T21:42:51.282+0000) > > i think the point your trying to prove is not getting attention, nightblue is working with a personal rioter to ban somone. noone should have access to their own personal employee that is unethical, it means nightblue will go unpunished and he can punish anyone he wants too. it almost seems like the rioter should get fired thats personally serving him The screenshot is from the League Partner Program and said Rioter is the liaison between Riot and the League Partner's (of which NB3 is one of them). Said Rioter's entire job is to listen to the Partners and convey that to Riot, and communicate for Riot to the Partners. They are not a "personal employee", they are the official liaison for League Partners. Part of their job involves looking into things like that.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jøkèr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hUvXcpW6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-15T15:59:43.551+0000) > > Nubrac had it coming. If any high elo player had one promo game left and this shitter was on their team, they would just dodge or take the L. I guarantee if you had someone doing this to you, you'd want that player banned. No I wouldn't. What people play and how they play it honestly doesn't and never has ever bothered me. I am more worried about NB3 flaming, AFKing, and starting a witch hunt. Video games, even competitive video games, are supposed to be fun. And if you say you don't play rank to have fun then talk to the Korean e-sport scene.
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hUvXcpW6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T16:02:10.285+0000) > > No I wouldn't. What people play and how they play it honestly doesn't and never has ever bothered me. I am more worried about NB3 flaming, AFKing, and starting a witch hunt. > > Video games, even competitive video games, are supposed to be fun. And if you say you don't play rank to have fun then talk to the Korean e-sport scene. How much fun was Irelia having when half her experience is being leeched away in a lane she already wins? How much fun was Sivir having vs a Taric/Sona botlane that she cannot pressure or stop from scaling into a invulnerable monster while she's losing overall gold? If your strategy's "fun" is coming purely at the expense of your teammates fun you deserve that ban.
: All I'm seeing is Riot contradictions: > This player in particular popped up on our radar a few weeks ago and we decided to not take action at that time because playing Teemo in this method is not against our rules. So it's fine until... > However, after reviewing the continued reports we were receiving (from multiple sources) a pattern was forming... Oh...a few players complained like Nightblue3. or... > Riot will not ban a player for off meta-play; full stop. But they have... I place 0 stock in this fake Riot propaganda. Any other sources?
> [{quoted}](name=C9 Aphrolift,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RGxAOAGV,comment-id=0000000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T19:04:50.595+0000) > > All I'm seeing is Riot contradictions: > > So it's fine until... That means he was getting many reports, but as far as Riot knew it was just a badly done off meta strat so they took no action. > > Oh...a few players complained like Nightblue3. > > or... After getting more reports constantly they looked into it and realized he was only doing this to int in streamer's games, not as a 'off meta' strategy he's bad at. So they banned him because he is obviously trolling and griefing his teammates. > > But they have... If you count banning a outright troll as "off-meta", sure. In that case let's unban all the disco nunus running it down mid though since they are just doing a off-meta strategy to lure the enemy into over confidence. > > > I place 0 stock in this fake Riot propaganda. Any other sources? And I place 0 stock in trusting a inting Teemo, of whom every single high elo player who has played with him corroborates Riot's comment with "yeah this guy is a troll, refuses to communicate, and ruins your games if he is in them". But feel free to ignore that!
: > [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Wd89Hqsy,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-15T18:42:57.156+0000) > > It's funny how you used the modern version of Morg and Cassio and then all the really old versions for the rest of them. Something wrong with this? https://news-cdn.softpedia.com/images/news2/League-of-Legends-Champion-Cassiopeia-Will-Be-Reworked-461907-2.jpg https://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/9/98053/1829290-morgana.jpg (the answer is yes, it's the same thing that's wrong with all of them... they are AWFUL) Not really funny or out of the ordinary since I said, "This is what they looked like when I started playing when league was at it's height of popularity." Not, "These are their original splashes." By modern you mean updated in 2012. But you're right, check out that Morgana cleavage. Morg has had her cleavage nerfed twice now.
> [{quoted}](name=AllenPCarlson,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Wd89Hqsy,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-15T18:47:42.270+0000) > > Not really funny or out of the ordinary since I said, "This is what they looked like when I started playing when league was at it's height of popularity." Not, "These are their original splashes." By modern you mean updated in 2012. But you're right, check out that Morgana cleavage. Morg has had her cleavage nerfed twice now. If you want tits you can check out the numerous sites dedicated purely to posting that. Hell, there's already several unique sites dedicated purely to league tits if you want that. The game does not need to make every single female champion a sex bomb with tits larger than their own skulls.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RGxAOAGV,comment-id=0000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T17:54:11.473+0000) > > A Rioter already responded (not the one NB3 talked to). The Teemo already had piles of reports for the 'strat', and showed that he was consistently doing the strat almost only when his teammates were streamers he could promote his stream to while inting their game. He **isn't** trying to win games, he's trying to grief his teammates for views. Citations/Source?
> [{quoted}](name=C9 Aphrolift,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RGxAOAGV,comment-id=00000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T18:31:54.765+0000) > > Citations/Source? [Source here](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/c0m449/nightblue3_gets_his_teammate_banned_for_playing/er61hxj/)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RGxAOAGV,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-14T20:35:58.977+0000) > > AFAIK from the thread the Teemo support is a low diamond player who played Amumu + Leona to masters after buffs. His Teemo games are split between actually playing Teemo normally (or even playing Teemo support normally) with a ok winrate, and him doing the duo mid soft inting with a godawful winrate. > > So no, his 'strategy' isn't how he got to masters, or how he remains in it. His strategy is him ruining games while promoting his stream in between actual games. I could care less about whether the strat is good or not. This does however make a good case study for streamers and how they've gotten a god complex. They treat anyone and everything outside of their circle like it's subhuman filth. The game in question is interesting because NB3 quite literally afk'd to type out a report about Nubrac to his little pocket Rioter, don't you understand how insanely ironic that is? I think it's quite obvious that afking is far worse than some shitty strategy that someone is convinced of working but where is the recourse for NB3? I think for such obvious higher profile cases Riot needs to look at things much more closely since they have enough manpower to do so. The ban here is harsh and unfair even if it is deemed the strat doesn't jive with the current ruleset. Immediate 14 day ban? Insane. Especially when we have precedence over strats like this in the past like the support singed being one of the more famous examples. Just remember this man's account is now on the thinnest ice. A 2 week ban is the final straw before a permaban over something so frivolous. Would I want to play with this shit? Hell no, and I don't think anyone does. But there's lots of shit I don't want to play with and it's obvious this guy is actively trying to win games and isn't just setting out to grief, no matter what emotionally fragile streamers like to say about it. NB3 should have no more sway in someones ban than some random player in any other elo. Just my 2 cents.
> [{quoted}](name=REVERT EVE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RGxAOAGV,comment-id=000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-15T11:01:04.063+0000) > > I could care less about whether the strat is good or not. This does however make a good case study for streamers and how they've gotten a god complex. They treat anyone and everything outside of their circle like it's subhuman filth. > > The game in question is interesting because NB3 quite literally afk'd to type out a report about Nubrac to his little pocket Rioter, don't you understand how insanely ironic that is? I think it's quite obvious that afking is far worse than some shitty strategy that someone is convinced of working but where is the recourse for NB3? > > I think for such obvious higher profile cases Riot needs to look at things much more closely since they have enough manpower to do so. The ban here is harsh and unfair even if it is deemed the strat doesn't jive with the current ruleset. Immediate 14 day ban? Insane. Especially when we have precedence over strats like this in the past like the support singed being one of the more famous examples. > > Just remember this man's account is now on the thinnest ice. A 2 week ban is the final straw before a permaban over something so frivolous. Would I want to play with this shit? Hell no, and I don't think anyone does. But there's lots of shit I don't want to play with and it's obvious this guy is actively trying to win games and isn't just setting out to grief, no matter what emotionally fragile streamers like to say about it. NB3 should have no more sway in someones ban than some random player in any other elo. > > Just my 2 cents. A Rioter already responded (not the one NB3 talked to). The Teemo already had piles of reports for the 'strat', and showed that he was consistently doing the strat almost only when his teammates were streamers he could promote his stream to while inting their game. He **isn't** trying to win games, he's trying to grief his teammates for views.
CytheGuy (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e4EtT18A,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-15T01:56:48.081+0000) > > If your strategy involves actively hindering or harming your teammates you need to ask. That's why the Singed 'support' and such got in trouble: because they just up and left the adc to 1v2 the entire game without telling or asking them, which means the adc player is guaranteed to have a miserable experience in return for Singed fucking around. > > In this case, the Teemo outright abandoning bot to a permanent 1v2, and then constantly leeching off mid means he's harming the play experience of mid and adc in return for fucking around. > > A rioter actually already clarified this: the Teemo's winrate with this 'strategy' is terrible, and he only does it whenever there is a high profile streamer on his team while plugging his own twitch to try and feed free views by being an asshole to the other streamer(s). Likewise there are quite a lot of quotes from other high elo players confirming that the Teemo does this consistently and ruins the play experience for his entire team. The Teemo likewise just mutes everyone and then does this, so he is obviously not trying to communicate or work with his team, just troll them for views. > > I think NB3 maybe should be punished for his ingame behavior, but the Teemo ban is entirely justified. Nobody is having fun when they are mid and stuck several levels behind their opponent thanks to a trolling rat who refuses to leave, or when their botlane is stuck in a perpetual 1v2 watching as the enemy gets free gold plating, dragons, and turrets. I think calling these strategies "fucking around" is undermining them greatly. "Fucking around" is trying to lose or not trying to win. Data would contradict what that Rioter is claiming. He has more games as Teemo than any other champion this season. Do you have a source for this claim? He might be muting his team to avoid getting tilted by them flaming him. Keyword might, I just made this guide out of the most prominent information I've seen, and I didn't see anything talking about him muting people.
> [{quoted}](name=CytheGuy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e4EtT18A,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-15T02:12:55.224+0000) > > I think calling these strategies "fucking around" is undermining them greatly. "Fucking around" is trying to lose or not trying to win. > > Data would contradict what that Rioter is claiming. He has more games as Teemo than any other champion this season. Do you have a source for this claim? > > He might be muting his team to avoid getting tilted by them flaming him. Keyword might, I just made this guide out of the most prominent information I've seen, and I didn't see anything talking about him muting people. https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/c0m449/nightblue3_gets_his_teammate_banned_for_playing/er61hxj/ That's a reddit link btw; not sure why it's using a random image preview. The Teemo is intentionally playing a bad strategy to lose and tilt teammates whenever he has streamers on his team while plugging his own stream. His Teemo games are not all with the strategy, hence why his Teemo winrate is merely mediocre instead of bad because most of his games he actually plays Teemo as a normal champion or normal support instead of a method of trolling his own team.
CytheGuy (NA)
: An analysis of the NB3 vs Nubrac situtation (off-meta Teemo pick)
>I also believe that there needs to be a change in policy at Riot Games. I do not believe that someone has to ask before playing a strategy that they are comfortable with, especially when the meta is as toxic and stagnant as it is now. A change in the meta is due, and anyone searching for new ones is welcome in my book. If your strategy involves actively hindering or harming your teammates you need to ask. That's why the Singed 'support' and such got in trouble: because they just up and left the adc to 1v2 the entire game without telling or asking them, which means the adc player is guaranteed to have a miserable experience in return for Singed fucking around. In this case, the Teemo outright abandoning bot to a permanent 1v2, and then constantly leeching off mid means he's harming the play experience of mid and adc in return for fucking around. >I do not believe that this Teemo deserves to be banned. He was not actively trying to lose, nor was he trying to troll a specific player. A rioter actually already clarified this: the Teemo's winrate with this 'strategy' is terrible, and he only does it whenever there is a high profile streamer on his team while plugging his own twitch to try and feed free views by being an asshole to the other streamer(s). Likewise there are quite a lot of quotes from other high elo players confirming that the Teemo does this consistently and ruins the play experience for his entire team. The Teemo likewise just mutes everyone and then does this, so he is obviously not trying to communicate or work with his team, just troll them for views. I think NB3 maybe should be punished for his ingame behavior, but the Teemo ban is entirely justified. Nobody is having fun when they are mid and stuck several levels behind their opponent thanks to a trolling rat who refuses to leave, or when their botlane is stuck in a perpetual 1v2 watching as the enemy gets free gold plating, dragons, and turrets.
JetRam (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Spicy Rice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RGxAOAGV,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T20:11:27.410+0000) > > except it's not really wrongfully, since almost everyone who has played with him said that he's essentially abusing the rules to troll and get attention for his stream. That his strategy isn't working, and that his wins in spite of the strategy, leaving his team generally frustrated, and probably mad they ended up giving this guy a win His strategy isn't working? I guess he got to masters with a troll strategy? Your argument goes against basic logic. Also if you want to talk right and wrong then I guess you're fine with NB3 afking all game to write a support ticket.
> [{quoted}](name=JetRam,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RGxAOAGV,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T20:17:24.682+0000) > > His strategy isn't working? I guess he got to masters with a troll strategy? Your argument goes against basic logic. Also if you want to talk right and wrong then I guess you're fine with NB3 afking all game to write a support ticket. AFAIK from the thread the Teemo support is a low diamond player who played Amumu + Leona to masters after buffs. His Teemo games are split between actually playing Teemo normally (or even playing Teemo support normally) with a ok winrate, and him doing the duo mid soft inting with a godawful winrate. So no, his 'strategy' isn't how he got to masters, or how he remains in it. His strategy is him ruining games while promoting his stream in between actual games.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zaEpybAE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-14T01:50:29.578+0000) > > Instead you can start with 5.4 AD and 10% AS, not to mention **every single champion got base stat buffs when runes reforged came out**. Like sure, Ashe "lost" 5% AS and 3.6 AD. She gained 8.5 AD in the updated though, so in practice she has about the same stats as before. > > Remember those base stat changed I literally just mentioned? Turns out almost any champion you would take armor runes on got 10-20 armor, not to mention they can take up to 12 armor from rune shards. > > I could be wrong, but 22-32 armor all game sounds just a bit better then 21 armor at level 18. This also ignores Conditioning, which if you wanted to stack armor/mr would allow you to reach higher values then old runes did. > > ...We uh. You can get 1%-10% scaling Cdr from runes and a additional 10% cdr at level 10+ on every single champion. You can just take 20% scaling cdr now every single game. > > They gave every champion **better ways to survive burst**. Literally any champion can take, say, +12 early armor (in addition to the free base stat buffs they got when runes changed) for more total defense then before, before even looking at runes with such things as Boneplating's "take 90-180 less damage from all ins" or Nullifying Orb's free hexdrinker or Commencing Stopwatch's entire existence. > > > > But hey, while we are reminiscing about the good old days, why not enjoy being forced into spending a entire new champion or two's worth of IP to make a single basic runepage? What about needing a different runepage for everything, so you were also forced into another entire champion's IP for a extra page simply to have a generic AP page to take vs Zed or Talon so you could have any armor? What about 70%+ of the runes being outright wrong choices you paid out the nose for, only to find out they were literally never worth using outside of bad memes? > > But hey, let's enjoy the good old days! Who didn't love spending a entire month or two grinding to be allowed to buy the basic stat increases you needed to have a fair playing field? I sure do remember loving being a new player when instead of getting to buy a cool new champion, or maybe play something besides a 450/1350 champion every game, I got to instead buy base AD, Armor, and Magic Resistance so that I would be allowed to play the game on a fair playing field! Of course, I then also had to buy AP and hybrid/magic penetration so that I could even play a mage so that was another few weeks grind! > > Old runes were shit. I also challenge anybody defending "the choices they had!" or "variety" to just go mess around with new runes. If you want to make a shitty slow based active item spamming build, or a tenacity stacking tank, or a high execute damage Braum you can do that. You can still pick terrible meme builds with new runes. It's not like losing the ability to pick 46 armor at level 18 destroyed the ability to do "off meta" builds. damage - attack speed - cdr damage - armor - MR HP - armor MR ads take damage (sometimes attack speed) rarely CDR if at all damage armor unless ur playing a champ like Sej, who tanks attack speed armor armor, same with other tanks. APs take damage/cdr - damage - armor/mr usually edit : also Vi's stats were changed to this : Base attack damage increased to 64 from 55.88. Base armor increased to 35 from 25.88. Aka she got flat AD buff and flat armor seals buffed. This isn't scaling armor runes worth of power given to her.
> [{quoted}](name=XJ99999999999999,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zaEpybAE,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T01:53:29.714+0000) > > damage - attack speed - cdr > damage - armor - MR > HP - armor MR > > ads take damage (sometimes attack speed) rarely CDR if at all > damage > armor > > unless ur playing a champ like Sej, who tanks attack speed armor armor, same with other tanks. APs take damage/cdr - damage - armor/mr usually Yes. That is because those are optimal. ADs almost always take AS/AD/Armor. Same as before runes where they always took AD/Armor (or health)/Magic Resistance/AS. The meta didn't change. The only thing that changed is now you don't have to buy multiple runepages and thousands or tens of thousands of IP on runes to use it. > > edit : also Vi's stats were changed to this : > > Base attack damage increased to 64 from 55.88. > Base armor increased to 35 from 25.88. > > Aka she got flat AD buff and flat armor seals buffed. This isn't scaling armor runes worth of power given to her. She gained 9 flat armor. If you take conditioning, that's another 9 flat armor +5% total armor. As soon as Conditioning procs she has more armor then before, and it scales a bit better. Of note is Vi took flat armor runes to begin with (since she was in the jungle being hit constantly by basic attacks from monsters), so in total she got the exact same amount of defense as she already had, plus the option of more if she wanted it. So in the case of Vi using the best build like usual she had a net equal exchange, and if you wanted a subpar scaling option you got more stats overall now in case you wanted that.
: nope, I miss it too. I miss having better early game stats. Now we have shitty scaling stats that don't really matter late game and boat loads of damage against champions. Rip 9 AD 15% attack speed. Rip 21 armor @ level 18 yellows Rip 21 MR @ level 18 blues Rip 15% cdr @ 18 quints Rip 30% cdr @ 18 zac Rip scaling Ad reds (was using them during the finale 2 seasons with great results) RIP its just stupid honestly. make PvE harder and less incentive, make PvP forced by making everyone have a million damage, get rid of better flat/scaling runes people used to survive burst assassins.
> [{quoted}](name=XJ99999999999999,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zaEpybAE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-14T01:27:19.249+0000) > > nope, I miss it too. > > I miss having better early game stats. Now we have shitty scaling stats that don't really matter late game and boat loads of damage against champions. > > Rip 9 AD 15% attack speed. Instead you can start with 5.4 AD and 10% AS, not to mention **every single champion got base stat buffs when runes reforged came out**. Like sure, Ashe "lost" 5% AS and 3.6 AD. She gained 8.5 AD in the updated though, so in practice she has about the same stats as before. > > Rip 21 armor @ level 18 yellows Remember those base stat changed I literally just mentioned? Turns out almost any champion you would take armor runes on got 10-20 armor, not to mention they can take up to 12 armor from rune shards. I could be wrong, but 22-32 armor all game sounds just a bit better then 21 armor at level 18. This also ignores Conditioning, which if you wanted to stack armor/mr would allow you to reach higher values then old runes did. > > Rip 21 MR @ level 18 blues > > Rip 15% cdr @ 18 quints ...We uh. You can get 1%-10% scaling Cdr from runes and a additional 10% cdr at level 10+ on every single champion. You can just take 20% scaling cdr now every single game. > > Rip scaling Ad reds (was using them during the finale 2 seasons with great results) > > RIP > > its just stupid honestly. make PvE harder and less incentive, make PvP forced by making everyone have a million damage, get rid of better flat/scaling runes people used to survive burst assassins. They gave every champion **better ways to survive burst**. Literally any champion can take, say, +12 early armor (in addition to the free base stat buffs they got when runes changed) for more total defense then before, before even looking at runes with such things as Boneplating's "take 90-180 less damage from all ins" or Nullifying Orb's free hexdrinker or Commencing Stopwatch's entire existence. But hey, while we are reminiscing about the good old days, why not enjoy being forced into spending a entire new champion or two's worth of IP to make a single basic runepage? What about needing a different runepage for everything, so you were also forced into another entire champion's IP for a extra page simply to have a generic AP page to take vs Zed or Talon so you could have any armor? What about 70%+ of the runes being outright wrong choices you paid out the nose for, only to find out they were literally never worth using outside of bad memes? But hey, let's enjoy the good old days! Who didn't love spending a entire month or two grinding to be allowed to buy the basic stat increases you needed to have a fair playing field? I sure do remember loving being a new player when instead of getting to buy a cool new champion, or maybe play something besides a 450/1350 champion every game, I got to instead buy base AD, Armor, and Magic Resistance so that I would be allowed to play the game on a fair playing field! Of course, I then also had to buy AP and hybrid/magic penetration so that I could even play a mage so that was another few weeks grind! Old runes were shit. I also challenge anybody defending "the choices they had!" or "variety" to just go mess around with new runes. If you want to make a shitty slow based active item spamming build, or a tenacity stacking tank, or a high execute damage Braum you can do that. You can still pick terrible meme builds with new runes. It's not like losing the ability to pick 46 armor at level 18 destroyed the ability to do "off meta" builds.
Calibur66 (EUW)
: Jesus, she doesn't need reverting, Riot just need to get over their "Every champ needs to have something completely unique" thing and get rid of her true stealth. As soon as they just admit its a nightmare trying to balance her when she has true stealth on her shroud, they can return it to normal stealth or something in between and give her her back all the power they just keep taking and taking so they don't have to nerf the shroud. Do not, for the love of god, revert her to that mess because she is incredibly fun to play, pretty much everyone agrees that everything about her now is better, except for the ridiculous issues with trying to balance around a champ that has true stealth. Nerf the shroud, give her damn damage back.
> [{quoted}](name=Calibur66,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fd86kj5r,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-13T00:07:20.904+0000) > > Jesus, she doesn't need reverting, Riot just need to get over their "Every champ needs to have something completely unique" thing and get rid of her true stealth. > > As soon as they just admit its a nightmare trying to balance her when she has true stealth on her shroud, they can return it to normal stealth or something in between and give her her back all the power they just keep taking and taking so they don't have to nerf the shroud. > > Do not, for the love of god, revert her to that mess because she is incredibly fun to play, pretty much everyone agrees that everything about her now is better, except for the ridiculous issues with trying to balance around a champ that has true stealth. > > Nerf the shroud, give her damn damage back. You realize they already removed 'stealthed under turrets', right? And that there's no normal way to reveal invisibility outside of a few abilities, almost all of which require hitting a skillshot, the opponent walking directly onto a trap, or the opponent already being visible to cast it on them. Akali's "true stealth" only matters maybe once every 30 or 40 games, for 1 or 2 fights in that game at most. Removing it has little to no impact on Akali, and leaving it in likewise has little to no impact. Given there's no benefit to taking it out it's easier to just leave it in.
: No....... you just need 1 point in W to get what the passive used to give you on your Passive. More points is the move speed/cdr reduction.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OA1o65c9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-12T23:02:49.856+0000) > > No....... you just need 1 point in W to get what the passive used to give you on your Passive. > > More points is the move speed/cdr reduction. No, it used to be 30%-81% of damage taken can be healed (based on level). Now it's 35%-55% (based on W rank). W is maxed last, so for most of the game it's stuck at 35% which is below Pyke's old level 3 value.
Rockman (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pEtsQd5c,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-12T04:26:38.945+0000) > > No, it makes perfect sense. She's a backwater egotistical elementalist part of a group who have secluded themselves away from all other contact. They consider anything not their magic 'primitive', because they don't know how it works or what it does and just presume their own superiority. It's a multifaceted, complex tool to show the shallowness of Qiyana's thinking and how primitive the Ixalototlals really are. Now I want an Axolotl skin
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pEtsQd5c,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-12T04:38:00.755+0000) > > Now I want an Axolotl skin Why not go for an Axolotl champion? Axolotl ward? Actually, just replace everything with Axolotl versions. That'd be cute.
: HOLD ON A SECOND RIOT
No, it makes perfect sense. She's a backwater egotistical elementalist part of a group who have secluded themselves away from all other contact. They consider anything not their magic 'primitive', because they don't know how it works or what it does and just presume their own superiority. It's a multifaceted, complex tool to show the shallowness of Qiyana's thinking and how primitive the Ixalototlals really are.
: Why can't you ignore terrain during Xayah ult
Dynikus (NA)
: wow, been like what, 3 or 4 hours tops since she's been playable, and she already has "no counterplay"? and "permanent invisibility"? Just stop. The only way you're going to have "permanent invisibility" is if you stand in like a 300 unit area or however big it is and don't attack or use any abilities. even then you'd be out of invis for the like half a second it would take for you to w-q (while near brush, since you can't just do it anywhere).
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tfyhEeEZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-11T23:42:48.971+0000) > > wow, been like what, 3 or 4 hours tops since she's been playable, and she already has "no counterplay"? > and "permanent invisibility"? Just stop. She actually does have close to permanent invisibility AFAIK. Q invisibility lasts up to 3.5 seconds, and W at max CDR has a 4.2 second cooldown. + using W resets Q's cooldown. This does require sticking somewhat near a brush to make use of it, but that's not too difficult.
Rockman (NA)
: Why is Qiyana a mean girl
That's actually why the Ixolotlalallaons separated from Shurima. They talk a big game, but in reality Shurima was tired of the backwaters fuckbois and forcibly removed the Ixolaltltlol's from Shurima.
: those champs have buttloads of cc and/or damage that they can use from _**range**_ they deserve the nerfs the issue here are immobile melees getting abused by anything that has range or dashes also since riven and jinx will be nerfed the same chances that a riven will jump at u after the nerf are the same as before
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=V79B4MzT,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-06-10T11:32:08.805+0000) > > those champs have buttloads of cc and/or damage that they can use from _**range**_ > they deserve the nerfs > > the issue here are immobile melees getting abused by anything that has range or dashes > > also since riven and jinx will be nerfed the same chances that a riven will jump at u after the nerf are the same as before Immobile melees deserve that. They already demolish most other melees regardless of skill, and if they get on any enemy chances are that enemy will die. If you pick a immobile melee, you deserve to get kited because that's the counter to those champions. Their balance lever in return for being a braindead free lane win vs most melees is that they have to get in melee range to actually do anything.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TtydEmqd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-10T17:55:18.049+0000) > > I want to draft Evelynn, Ahri, Kai'sa, Neeko, Elise, Nami, Morgana, Shyvana, Soraka, and Zyra. > > For pure and innocent reasons > > {{sticker:sg-jinx}} Your lack of Miss Fortune is disturbing.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TtydEmqd,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2019-06-10T19:09:29.751+0000) > > Your lack of Miss Fortune is disturbing. I want monstergirls and monstergirl adjacents, not basic bitch thots.
Bazerka (NA)
: TFT - What do y'all think?
I want to draft Evelynn, Ahri, Kai'sa, Neeko, Elise, Nami, Morgana, Shyvana, Soraka, and Zyra. For pure and innocent reasons {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cWVpFsFq,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-06-10T17:13:14.631+0000) > > What about a PvE power fantasy horde murder simulator? How about a assassin only gamemode filled with one shots? What about a game focused purely on damage to structures to the expense of all else? > > The entire point of gamemodes is to try something new. Personally I'm excited for Teamfight Tactics since autochess sounds interesting but I can't be bothered to download a entire second game I know nothing about to play it. > > First, Tencent has had majority ownership for almost Riot's entire existence, and even before majority ownership was one of the three main sources of capital to let Riot even exist. It's unlikely they are doing anything. > > Second, it's unlikely to be it's "own game" because that makes zero business sense and requires more technical work. As is, they can make the game as a gamemode on the client which means a higher chance of regular players trying it out (as if it's already there and ready to play people will try it, but if they have to download a entire new game they are unlikely to do so) AND a higher chance players that do come just for Teamfight Tactics will try the regular game (for the same reason). > > The Clash team is not the gamemode team. Likewise, Clash's problems are based around the sheer number of games trying to start at or near the same time, which isn't a problem that the gamemode or client can really help with as much as restructuring how Clash works (which Riot is already doing). > > ??? > > The teams are separate. This is like bitching that Riot made a new skin because they won't make Clash now. The teams balancing the game, making art, creating music, making new champions, fixing server problems, and making new gamemodes **are all separate teams**. Teamfight Tactics is not taking away from new champions being made, or new skins, or Clash, **because the team working on Teamfight Tactics has nothing to do with the other teams**. Can I use your comment in every similar thread if you won't be around?
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cWVpFsFq,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-06-10T17:15:56.716+0000) > > Can I use your comment in every similar thread if you won't be around? Feel free to do so if you want!
: and im sorry any one that thinks a chess game./ auto battler belongs in league of legends let alone in the same client as league of legends need a reality () check and quite frankly need to go back to playing mobile games (the true home of this kinda game).... but i mean it doesnt matter because this is likely being pushed by tencent riots minority share holders..... and the reason its likely will never be its "OWN game" is because no one will play it..... so instead of having no one play it they want to have a few people play it, in the process of fucking their own client over with even more bugs.... pushing gimmicky game modes when they cant even fix clash (something 70% of players want).... i mean it really shows u riots prioritys right.... just even announcing this is a punch in the gut to people that want to see the core game advance and get better in the ways of more competitiveness (clash) and new champs and reworks (plenty are still needed)......
> [{quoted}](name=McQuack McDuck,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cWVpFsFq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-10T17:02:27.231+0000) > > and im sorry any one that thinks a chess game./ auto battler belongs in league of legends let alone in the same client as league of legends need a reality () check and quite frankly need to go back to playing mobile games (the true home of this kinda game).... What about a PvE power fantasy horde murder simulator? How about a assassin only gamemode filled with one shots? What about a game focused purely on damage to structures to the expense of all else? The entire point of gamemodes is to try something new. Personally I'm excited for Teamfight Tactics since autochess sounds interesting but I can't be bothered to download a entire second game I know nothing about to play it. > > but i mean it doesnt matter because this is likely being pushed by tencent riots minority share holders..... and the reason its likely will never be its "OWN game" is because no one will play it..... First, Tencent has had majority ownership for almost Riot's entire existence, and even before majority ownership was one of the three main sources of capital to let Riot even exist. It's unlikely they are doing anything. Second, it's unlikely to be it's "own game" because that makes zero business sense and requires more technical work. As is, they can make the game as a gamemode on the client which means a higher chance of regular players trying it out (as if it's already there and ready to play people will try it, but if they have to download a entire new game they are unlikely to do so) AND a higher chance players that do come just for Teamfight Tactics will try the regular game (for the same reason). > > so instead of having no one play it they want to have a few people play it, in the process of fucking their own client over with even more bugs.... pushing gimmicky game modes when they cant even fix clash (something 70% of players want).... i mean it really shows u riots prioritys right.... The Clash team is not the gamemode team. Likewise, Clash's problems are based around the sheer number of games trying to start at or near the same time, which isn't a problem that the gamemode or client can really help with as much as restructuring how Clash works (which Riot is already doing). > > just even announcing this is a punch in the gut to people that want to see the core game advance and get better in the ways of more competitiveness (clash) and new champs and reworks (plenty are still needed)...... ??? The teams are separate. This is like bitching that Riot made a new skin because they won't make Clash now. The teams balancing the game, making art, creating music, making new champions, fixing server problems, and making new gamemodes **are all separate teams**. Teamfight Tactics is not taking away from new champions being made, or new skins, or Clash, **because the team working on Teamfight Tactics has nothing to do with the other teams**.
Kazekiba (NA)
: Rumor has it, Qiyana was leaked early and Riot was forced to show the reveal for her. If so, they likely did not intend to reveal her until after Morde had already gone live, perhaps even a bit longer (like an extra patch cycle). Other likelihood is that Yuumi and Mordekaiser were done around the time MSI started, but they did not want to release a new champion at the start of a major tournament or rework one in the middle of it, so they delayed both of these champs until after MSI, but Qiyana was ready/scheduled for release in mid-June anyway. If THIS is the case, and there's not other reasons involved, it shows poor oversight from Riot's side, by not coordinating their design teams together so that we dont get 3 champions in barely a single month. Or they intended to return to a Season 1/2010 Cadence of champions released.
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=juoTMiAK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-10T15:36:44.144+0000) > > Rumor has it, Qiyana was leaked early and Riot was forced to show the reveal for her. If so, they likely did not intend to reveal her until after Morde had already gone live, perhaps even a bit longer (like an extra patch cycle). > > Other likelihood is that Yuumi and Mordekaiser were done around the time MSI started, but they did not want to release a new champion at the start of a major tournament or rework one in the middle of it, so they delayed both of these champs until after MSI, but Qiyana was ready/scheduled for release in mid-June anyway. If THIS is the case, and there's not other reasons involved, it shows poor oversight from Riot's side, by not coordinating their design teams together so that we dont get 3 champions in barely a single month. Or they intended to return to a Season 1/2010 Cadence of champions released. For the latter, they normally have 2-3 teams working on new champions and 2-3 working on VGU's. It's not unlikely that the team making Qiyana was done faster so ended up having a period where 2 champions (Yuumi and Qiyana) were released close together because both teams were finished close together, while 1 of the VGU teams finished at their normal cadence. All it means is that the wait until the next new champion would be longer in return for 2 releases close together, as the team working on Qiyana and the team working on Yuumi both now slowly start making new champions instead of a release, few months' wait, release.
Rioter Comments
: Why does Cho Gath get an indicator when he can kill with his R?
Because his ult is static flat damage, so Riot doesn't want "constantly check my ult before a fight to see the damage then click every enemy champion nearby to see which ones I can eat" as a test. Same reason Pyke's ultimate shows when it executes, or Urgot's ult.
: There's a special place in hell for people who take Glacial Augment on mages
Sometimes I play midlane with Glacial Augment Ahri, just so I can shoot her white goo all over the rift and wait for my team to carry me.
Show more

Lord Dusteon

Level 154 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion