: Random Theories about SG Lore
Aatrox has been imprisioned in his blade. Have you even read his lore?
: Who has the best splash art?
: WInrate means nothing. Stop using stats if you don't understand what they show. THEY ALL HAVE SHIT STATS NO PICK RATE,NO BAN RATE means they suck. Talk about not understanding your own stats, cool all you showed why when carry champs have a low play rate they have high win rate and that is how it works. IF THOSE CHAMPS WERE STRONG PEOPLE WOULD PLAY THEM!!!!!!!!!
Real intelligent "Just Because no one plays them they suck" just think over that sentence pick rate is based off of **Popularity**. If a champ is stupid broken, then of course they will be more popular, but just because they are not popular doesn't mean they are not good. I main Pre-rework Mordekaiser for almost 6 months, and had close to a 60% winrate. And yet no one picked him so he must not be good based on your logic.
: To be honest, the main enemy is the Void, it always has been-it partially deformed the Darkin, who were like angels. A LoL movie should be about the worlds strugle against the Void, probably the redemprion of the Darkin, as Aatrox hates the Void even more than the world, calling Void champions abominations, and remembering how he was a champion of light. If the Darkin are freed for good-given their ascended bodies back they would cease to be so angry and fight the Void. Movie ends with the Void being destroyed and Runeterra scarred as shit, cities destroyed etc and they Mordekaiser returns.
That Wouldn't work since morde is literally RIGHT about to invade Valoran. Also, there is the part where there is no way to destroy the void or give the Darkin their Former bodies back. Honestly, league seems to have 3 main antagonists, the void, Morde, and the Darkin. Also, try not to Necro posts in the Future please. Its annoying
: If I'm not mistaken Riven was like...barely over the threshold for what is considered OP so giant nerfs aren't necessary.
*Uncontrolled laughter* Wait, youre Serious?
: Old games and old runes were funnier and less problematic...
So this is your Rant on everything that you don't like. I hate to break it to you, but PRECISION IS DAMAGE. It says in the overview that its Sustained damage, so of course its going to give damage. Delete Demolish? Not only tanks take Resolve, Plenty of bruisers take it second. Turrets are weak right now, but that's no reason to screw over Splitpushers. Turret plating is literally the only thing stopping a teleport meta right now. Do you want to constantly have to look over your shoulder for a top laner Teleporting in to kill you? A Tank Will NEVER one-shot you when building enough items to reach 4000 HP. There is no need to Nerf the Ratio's because they are only ever used when people build full AP on those champs. Riot has tried to remove some ratio's on tank's before, and it hurts the people who primarily play that playstyle. you obviously need to work on playing this game if you are letting cho'gath walk up to the minion wave to CS and get the (Tiny) healing. If you are playing a ranged champion you should be harassing him out of lane. Its not the games fault you can't dodge his Telegraphed CC. Remove Sterak's? Why would riot do that? The most powerful champs in the game right now are MAGES. why remove or nerf Sterak's when you could nerf {{item:3157}} or {{item:3152}} . Assassins without Lethality are a nightmare to play because AD ITEMS ARE EXPENSIVE. the only reason why assassins are even remotely viable right now is because of lethality. Lethality means nothing to tanks because it is FLAT. The only champs the lethality matters when killing are mages and ADC's. Unless you've fed the enemy laner and jungler absurdly, their is no way they can dive you at full health. if you are at low health from a bad trade then back. Turret plating's are not worth as much as a kill. I might point out that Triumph give 20 GOLD. Thats almost nothing. The only reason why people take that rune is for the heal. Your grammar is horrible. Its almost painful to read. Do you even double check before you you post? This honestly looks like the ramblings of someone who can't get out of Iron, so they blame the game in their denial. So no, i do not agree with your Badly constructed points
Rioter Comments
: Darkins = Shurima. Sivir/Taliyah = Shurima. There's the possibility, is all =P
The Problem is, the only Darkin that would currently be in Shurima would be Varus, and the story that says that is noncannon. so yeah, even though they were born in Shurima, they aren't Currently using Shurima in their Plotlines.
: The 3v3 Game-Mode has an incredible potential [Massive Idea]
NeverGame (EUW)
: What are the Aspects and how do they work?
The pantheon case is special, most aspects just give power and guidance. Kayle's mother was already pregnant when she climbed the mountain.
: Depends what you're going for. Morgana, Irelia, and Riven are all very good candidates for extremely sympathetic protagonists dealing with challenges both external and internal (Irelia and Riven definitely have mental health issues), virtuous personalities, and at least some connection to the world around them. That said, their stories would be solemn and massive hits to the feels. All three of them are still in need of many more hugs (and lore entries) than they're received thus far. If you're going for something badass but light-hearted, I'd have to say Vi. Fun personality, chasing around her rogues gallery as motivation, definite strengths and weaknesses that result from her punch first, ask questions while punching MO, and certainly connections to plenty of people including several other champions--Jinx and Cait in particular, but Ziggs one spot removed from Jinx if the Ziggs/Jinx comic is canon. Going by the checklist, Vi basically has all the elements in spades necessary for a lot of fun lore. Wukong is pretty self-explanatory as well. He's the classic shounen anime hero. He's basically start-of-Dragonball-Z Goku, except that rather than finding himself in a happy, peaceful setting aside from a rival, or obstacle to overcome, all of Ionia is basically one big barrel of hurt, pain, and sad right now, which would make for a different take on your classic shounen story. That, and wukong's a monkey vastaya. He's a bit lacking in connections to other champions, though. If you want to go for badass female protagonists that aren't Vi, you have Sivir and Taliyah trying to fight against darkins, Xerath, all of the other dangers in Shurima, and potentially Cassiopeia. Katarina also has the potential to go that route if you want to go "the bad vs. the evil" route in Noxus, but she's not exactly a sympathetic character, what with being a Noxian. Oh--there's also Leona X(XX?) Diana. Bunch of angst and tragic love on the mountain in that direction. I mean it's so close to Shakespearean that Eclipse Leona even recites Shakespeare-ish stuff at Diana! And then you get representation in the package as well, so it's a win all around.
How are {{champion:163}} and {{champion:15}} fighting the darkin? {{champion:15}} is messed up in the whole Azir Vs. Xerath mess. And {{champion:163}} is also involved with that, plus some stuff with noxus and ionia. The people who are fighting the Darkin are the aspects, pantheon, the order of the shadow, and maybe nasus.
: [Controversial] Who I think could have the best written lore in league if they got more added
Honestly I have to say the darkin. I honestly think that they have the best shot at being leagues "main villain" or getting the league movie.about them. Concept wise, they are the most solid of the three big evils. * morde, as much as I love him, suffers from a lack of connections. Outside of swain and the black rose, there is nothing. No hero to stop him after his rise . * The Watchers, despite being the most powerful of the three, suffer from being faceless, which prevents them from being compelling villains. If we actually knew about some specific watchers that would be different. The Darkin on the other hand, are clearly defined villains, with distinct personalities and differences. But unlike mordekaiser, they actually have connections. Nasus, Azir, Pantheon, Zed, and plenty more know about the darlin and are working against them. Riot can pick a protagonist out of them or add a compleatly new one while they release the two remaining darlin. So yeah, that's my opinion.
: You're only allowed to play one champion for the rest of your life.
Kókuszpók (EUNE)
: Please for the love of ... give us the ability to mute Little legends!
YES, SO ANNOYING ALMOST AS ANNOYING AS PEOPLE GETTING 5 ITEMS IN THE FIRST FEW NPC ROUNDS
: CANT DO ANYTHING AFTER CHAMP SELECTED"
: Same Can't even play real league Because It just keeps trying to reconnect me
Okay, just got out of purgatory. not playing that again
: TeamFight Tactics Gamebreaking bug
Same Can't even play real league Because It just keeps trying to reconnect me
Sepî (EUW)
: (Bug Report) No starting champions and broken AI
Same with me. Except the Game Stopped going forward after 2 "PVP" rounds
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Zeta 1313,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I90bVs5M,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-20T02:46:40.872+0000) > > Black Cleaver? Overpowered? Don't Make Me laugh? 100% gold efficient before passives. And gives all the best stats in game. Yeah pretty broken. also one of the reasons tanks are garbage
Tanks Aren't Garbage Because of Black Cleaver. Tanks Are Garbage Since Mages Can Bully them Out of Lane and Then Outscale them since there are NO GOOD MR TANK ITEMS.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Zeta 1313,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I90bVs5M,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-19T14:40:19.613+0000) > > Which is the most Overpowered Item in the game Duskblade of braindead Or black cleaver.
Black Cleaver? Overpowered? Don't Make Me laugh?
Fìzž (NA)
: AD has like what, 3 items to counter ap? MAW, Scimitar, mercs oh and a ga for countering burst. Mages? Only Zhonyas.
Which is the most Overpowered Item in the game
: Concept Champion : KAY - The Poison Claw
Wow, this is Actually Incredible
: The Youtube Algorithm guys..... That Algorithm..... Love it.... lol I really do sometimes. Random af
Yes, I'm SO GLAD when I'm watching r/entitledParents, and a Playlist named "Illegal Meme's" comes up.
: > [{quoted}](name=fictitiousfig,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=jBIzIGdy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-17T23:15:18.642+0000) > > I just want surfer Taliyah honestly That's a genuinely creative and neat idea!
Do i Smell _Inhales_ **Sarcasm?**
Madjack01 (EUW)
: I never understood why people ask for an old champ.
The Problem with this is that making their Character "Oh, their an old dude/Lady" is just bad game design an not a very interesting story. The Lore of Jaya Ballard If i remember correctly is that she was a plansewalker before the mending, and when she lost the near-infinite power, instead of Desperately Trying to get back that power, like Nicol Bolas did (Okay, Desperate Is not a word that is ever used to Describe Nicol Bolas), She just came to terms with her new Morality. That's her entire theme. She's one of the more unique Planeswalkers, But she's not very Popular, as her playstyle fits her lore, Taking it slow to soak everything in. Just making an old lady champion with no reasoning why they are particularly old, other than "Oh they have lived for a long time", will fail miserably
: Ranged {{champion:82}} Passive {{champion:30}} Q -Works with the Mord passive to discourage enemies from diving on my carry {{champion:350}} W {{champion:41}} E- but it would work on the ally I attached to with Yuumi's W to cleanse cc and heal my carry {{champion:98}} R- in case I need to attach to someone out of my normal W range, and make sure he or she is alive when I get there (because ap Shen has a huge shield and all) Edit I got a little overzealous in trying to make it as annoying as I could and misplaced GP's oranges. Sorry for the mistake.
Pyrosan (NA)
: There's a lot of tension in the air right now so let's play a little game, design your own champion!
Melee Champion Passive: {{champion:90}} Q:{{champion:2}} W:{{champion:58}} E:{{champion:266}} Ult: {{champion:421}} Top Lane Bruiser
Uuther (NA)
: Mordekaiser
That's every champ after their Release/Rework I am having the same problem Just wait a week or two. Or just play Blind pick
: Your greatest weakness in league is?
Ranged tops and playing Squishies
: Yeah.. I liked the whole idea of Ancient Race too.
Them Being Shuriman's Skew's them in favor of Shurima, Which kind of eliminates them as a possible Main Antagonists. when they were simply Aliens, it was simple enough to imagine as the main antagonists, not favoring one area over another in their destruction. Now that's kind of gone
: I don’t know who made this but this is awesome! It looks like Ekko Pentakill. Ekko needs more skins... and especially legendary one or better!{{sticker:sg-jinx}}
Xerath mains: {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Zeta 1313,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pjx7TAAI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-13T01:08:18.391+0000) > > It appears to me That you've NEVER played against Reworked Mordekaiser. Your match history Shows that. ? are you having issues using match history?
> [{quoted}](name=Aridian Vex,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pjx7TAAI,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-13T02:25:05.246+0000) > > ? are you having issues using match history? https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=ARIDIAN+VEX According to this, your most recent games are against {{champion:420}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:86}}{{champion:24}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:10}}
: Perma Ban Mord
It appears to me That you've NEVER played against Reworked Mordekaiser. Your match history Shows that.
Proxy345 (NA)
: New wombo combos are coming!
W8, didn't she trigger her ult on {{champion:163}} Ult In the Trailer? is that a bug?
: Revert Morde Keep Visuals
What I'm hearing is the words Of someone who has never played a single game of Mordekaiser. Found your OP.GG and it shows https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=TheBrothersGrymm Yeah, stop complaining that he's Broken when he's been out for less than a day. There is counterplay to him. Like you know, PLAYING A JUGGERNAUNT? His Entire kit is built around Drawn out fights, so play someone who is also good at drawn out Fights. {{champion:122}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:24}} Are all good Against him. So don't go saying he's Broken when you've never played against him or played him. Thats right, I can see that you've never played against or as morde in An actual game. (AND BOT GAMES DO NOT COUNT. ANYTHING CAN BE BROKEN IN A BOT GAME)
: Can anyone say Ixalan from MtG?
Exactly what i though. A few Dino's and you wouldn't be able to tell the area's apart
: TALON'S STILL CHASING A DEAD MAN, RITO
Who said he's Dead?
Kaotic25 (NA)
: In Leblancs story last week, I believe we're shown the "secret heart of the Immortal Bastion" at the end, but the relic I'm not so sure. They do bring up Morde in that story, perhaps theres a connection?
My moneys on the entire Bastion being the relic. Morde Comes back and Activates it, and RIP everyone
: When I read Ixaocan i think of Oaxaca or Teotihuacán Mexico lol
Or Ixalan, Which might be a little too close for comfort
: Teamfight Tactics
This is going to be a Really Big Point for Conflict in the League community. There will likely be tons of **"BUT WHERES MY CHAMPION???"**
: you mean emotes? Because there IS a rhaast icon. You could get it alongside the blue kayn icon, when he came out.
> [{quoted}](name=BlueVestGuy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tBR43qjy,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-08T21:40:18.809+0000) > > you mean emotes? > Because there IS a rhaast icon. You could get it alongside the blue kayn icon, when he came out. No, on the boards in the Champions section of the posting page. There is only base kayn
: what region will she be from? Seems Ionian or something
~~Shes a Planeswalker and she Planeswalked over from Ixalan~~ Shes from a new Reigon in the jungles near Shrurima.
: The effects are basically champ skills in of themselves aside from the fact that this would be completely abused by assassins, mages, and hybrid characters. These things aside it would be intended for an extremely niche role. I'm pretty sure the only true ap bruisers are mordekaiser, rumble, sylus, nunu, and singed maybe. I think theres already a healthy selection of items available for these champs. You can already apply slows, burns, grievous wounds, and magic burst on next auto. Its already incredibly effective to use even one of these in any ap play style.
I made sure that Burst champs couldn't use this item. Passive ensures that Your not getting the most out of the stats if you are a burst character Burst Mages? Kill people too quickly for the passive to take effect. AP Assassins? Same as mages. AP Bruisers and Maybe Some Battlemages (Which they are still wasting gold on the AD) can use this item. And Maybe Jax. AP Itemization may work for some AP Bruisers, but what about Diana? Or other Ap Champs that can't go {{item:3116}} {{item:3151}}? It just doesn't work.
: _Darkness_. As in, not bright green light. And if it were just similar to the Harrowing, that's not a detail they'd leave out. But you know what's dark? The Void. You know what's a huge threat that would require all nations to join together and fight, _including_ the Shadow Isles and other Death realms that may also be consumed by it? The Void. Mordekaiser's existence isn't a secret. So anyone with knowledge of history would know about him anyway. And if Swain were actually preparing for Mordekaiser, he'd be amassing weapons and magic like Lucian's guns specifically to fight undead.
Morde isn't shadow isle....
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Zeta 1313,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ldtraUEI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-06T20:10:53.062+0000) > > Well your an idiot *you're
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ldtraUEI,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-06T20:11:12.301+0000) > > *you're {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: The House Triumphant
Well, we were close. Them Dang Hero's Ruined our Scheme to Seize total omnipotence. Long Live the Council, May this event return Next year so that we may Continue our plans.
Vanëssa (EUNE)
: I am gonna SUE Riot Games for sexism
: Well, that'd be because any and all allies killed in action will become part of Mordekaiser's army. Though I doubt Mordekaiser is the threat Swain is worried about. The Void is a threat to the entire universe, let alone Runeterra.
No, Swain specifically Saw a coming **Darkness** That he began to prepare for when he became Grand General. Assuming that the Demon Was around at the same time as Mordekaiser, That would probably be how he knows so much about Mordekaiser.
: Oh, I was thinking about a channel that roots you. One like Night's Edge would make more sense, but I still feel like it wouldn't have a lot of uses. Not attacking for 2 seconds during a team fight, while being easily interrupted by cc seems suboptimal at best.
You can still attack, its just that your Revealed for 4 seconds so that i could make sure that this wasn't going to turn into a AP Assassin item
: Qiyana, Empress of the Elements Early Analysis
Why did riot have to Choose that name for the area? It is way too similar to Ixalan, Which is also a Jungle area with an incredibly powerful Relic hidden within.
Show more

Lord Zeta 1313

Level 90 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion