Kókuszpók (EUNE)
: Please for the love of ... give us the ability to mute Little legends!
YES, SO ANNOYING ALMOST AS ANNOYING AS PEOPLE GETTING 5 ITEMS IN THE FIRST FEW NPC ROUNDS
: CANT DO ANYTHING AFTER CHAMP SELECTED"
: Same Can't even play real league Because It just keeps trying to reconnect me
Okay, just got out of purgatory. not playing that again
: TeamFight Tactics Gamebreaking bug
Same Can't even play real league Because It just keeps trying to reconnect me
Sepî (EUW)
: (Bug Report) No starting champions and broken AI
Same with me. Except the Game Stopped going forward after 2 "PVP" rounds
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Zeta 1313,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I90bVs5M,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-20T02:46:40.872+0000) > > Black Cleaver? Overpowered? Don't Make Me laugh? 100% gold efficient before passives. And gives all the best stats in game. Yeah pretty broken. also one of the reasons tanks are garbage
Tanks Aren't Garbage Because of Black Cleaver. Tanks Are Garbage Since Mages Can Bully them Out of Lane and Then Outscale them since there are NO GOOD MR TANK ITEMS.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Zeta 1313,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I90bVs5M,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-19T14:40:19.613+0000) > > Which is the most Overpowered Item in the game Duskblade of braindead Or black cleaver.
Black Cleaver? Overpowered? Don't Make Me laugh?
Fìzž (NA)
: AD has like what, 3 items to counter ap? MAW, Scimitar, mercs oh and a ga for countering burst. Mages? Only Zhonyas.
Which is the most Overpowered Item in the game
: Concept Champion : KAY - The Poison Claw
Wow, this is Actually Incredible
: The Youtube Algorithm guys..... That Algorithm..... Love it.... lol I really do sometimes. Random af
Yes, I'm SO GLAD when I'm watching r/entitledParents, and a Playlist named "Illegal Meme's" comes up.
: > [{quoted}](name=fictitiousfig,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=jBIzIGdy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-17T23:15:18.642+0000) > > I just want surfer Taliyah honestly That's a genuinely creative and neat idea!
Do i Smell _Inhales_ **Sarcasm?**
Madjack01 (EUW)
: I never understood why people ask for an old champ.
The Problem with this is that making their Character "Oh, their an old dude/Lady" is just bad game design an not a very interesting story. The Lore of Jaya Ballard If i remember correctly is that she was a plansewalker before the mending, and when she lost the near-infinite power, instead of Desperately Trying to get back that power, like Nicol Bolas did (Okay, Desperate Is not a word that is ever used to Describe Nicol Bolas), She just came to terms with her new Morality. That's her entire theme. She's one of the more unique Planeswalkers, But she's not very Popular, as her playstyle fits her lore, Taking it slow to soak everything in. Just making an old lady champion with no reasoning why they are particularly old, other than "Oh they have lived for a long time", will fail miserably
: Ranged {{champion:82}} Passive {{champion:30}} Q -Works with the Mord passive to discourage enemies from diving on my carry {{champion:350}} W {{champion:41}} E- but it would work on the ally I attached to with Yuumi's W to cleanse cc and heal my carry {{champion:98}} R- in case I need to attach to someone out of my normal W range, and make sure he or she is alive when I get there (because ap Shen has a huge shield and all) Edit I got a little overzealous in trying to make it as annoying as I could and misplaced GP's oranges. Sorry for the mistake.
Pyrosan (NA)
: There's a lot of tension in the air right now so let's play a little game, design your own champion!
Melee Champion Passive: {{champion:90}} Q:{{champion:2}} W:{{champion:58}} E:{{champion:266}} Ult: {{champion:421}} Top Lane Bruiser
Uuther (NA)
: Mordekaiser
That's every champ after their Release/Rework I am having the same problem Just wait a week or two. Or just play Blind pick
: Your greatest weakness in league is?
Ranged tops and playing Squishies
: Yeah.. I liked the whole idea of Ancient Race too.
Them Being Shuriman's Skew's them in favor of Shurima, Which kind of eliminates them as a possible Main Antagonists. when they were simply Aliens, it was simple enough to imagine as the main antagonists, not favoring one area over another in their destruction. Now that's kind of gone
: I don’t know who made this but this is awesome! It looks like Ekko Pentakill. Ekko needs more skins... and especially legendary one or better!{{sticker:sg-jinx}}
Xerath mains: {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Zeta 1313,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pjx7TAAI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-13T01:08:18.391+0000) > > It appears to me That you've NEVER played against Reworked Mordekaiser. Your match history Shows that. ? are you having issues using match history?
> [{quoted}](name=Aridian Vex,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pjx7TAAI,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-13T02:25:05.246+0000) > > ? are you having issues using match history? https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=ARIDIAN+VEX According to this, your most recent games are against {{champion:420}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:86}}{{champion:24}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:10}}
: Perma Ban Mord
It appears to me That you've NEVER played against Reworked Mordekaiser. Your match history Shows that.
Proxy345 (NA)
: New wombo combos are coming!
W8, didn't she trigger her ult on {{champion:163}} Ult In the Trailer? is that a bug?
: Revert Morde Keep Visuals
What I'm hearing is the words Of someone who has never played a single game of Mordekaiser. Found your OP.GG and it shows https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=TheBrothersGrymm Yeah, stop complaining that he's Broken when he's been out for less than a day. There is counterplay to him. Like you know, PLAYING A JUGGERNAUNT? His Entire kit is built around Drawn out fights, so play someone who is also good at drawn out Fights. {{champion:122}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:24}} Are all good Against him. So don't go saying he's Broken when you've never played against him or played him. Thats right, I can see that you've never played against or as morde in An actual game. (AND BOT GAMES DO NOT COUNT. ANYTHING CAN BE BROKEN IN A BOT GAME)
: Can anyone say Ixalan from MtG?
Exactly what i though. A few Dino's and you wouldn't be able to tell the area's apart
: TALON'S STILL CHASING A DEAD MAN, RITO
Who said he's Dead?
Kaotic25 (NA)
: In Leblancs story last week, I believe we're shown the "secret heart of the Immortal Bastion" at the end, but the relic I'm not so sure. They do bring up Morde in that story, perhaps theres a connection?
My moneys on the entire Bastion being the relic. Morde Comes back and Activates it, and RIP everyone
: When I read Ixaocan i think of Oaxaca or Teotihuacán Mexico lol
Or Ixalan, Which might be a little too close for comfort
: Teamfight Tactics
This is going to be a Really Big Point for Conflict in the League community. There will likely be tons of **"BUT WHERES MY CHAMPION???"**
: you mean emotes? Because there IS a rhaast icon. You could get it alongside the blue kayn icon, when he came out.
> [{quoted}](name=BlueVestGuy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tBR43qjy,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-08T21:40:18.809+0000) > > you mean emotes? > Because there IS a rhaast icon. You could get it alongside the blue kayn icon, when he came out. No, on the boards in the Champions section of the posting page. There is only base kayn
: what region will she be from? Seems Ionian or something
~~Shes a Planeswalker and she Planeswalked over from Ixalan~~ Shes from a new Reigon in the jungles near Shrurima.
: The effects are basically champ skills in of themselves aside from the fact that this would be completely abused by assassins, mages, and hybrid characters. These things aside it would be intended for an extremely niche role. I'm pretty sure the only true ap bruisers are mordekaiser, rumble, sylus, nunu, and singed maybe. I think theres already a healthy selection of items available for these champs. You can already apply slows, burns, grievous wounds, and magic burst on next auto. Its already incredibly effective to use even one of these in any ap play style.
I made sure that Burst champs couldn't use this item. Passive ensures that Your not getting the most out of the stats if you are a burst character Burst Mages? Kill people too quickly for the passive to take effect. AP Assassins? Same as mages. AP Bruisers and Maybe Some Battlemages (Which they are still wasting gold on the AD) can use this item. And Maybe Jax. AP Itemization may work for some AP Bruisers, but what about Diana? Or other Ap Champs that can't go {{item:3116}} {{item:3151}}? It just doesn't work.
: _Darkness_. As in, not bright green light. And if it were just similar to the Harrowing, that's not a detail they'd leave out. But you know what's dark? The Void. You know what's a huge threat that would require all nations to join together and fight, _including_ the Shadow Isles and other Death realms that may also be consumed by it? The Void. Mordekaiser's existence isn't a secret. So anyone with knowledge of history would know about him anyway. And if Swain were actually preparing for Mordekaiser, he'd be amassing weapons and magic like Lucian's guns specifically to fight undead.
Morde isn't shadow isle....
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Zeta 1313,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ldtraUEI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-06T20:10:53.062+0000) > > Well your an idiot *you're
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ldtraUEI,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-06T20:11:12.301+0000) > > *you're {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: The House Triumphant
Well, we were close. Them Dang Hero's Ruined our Scheme to Seize total omnipotence. Long Live the Council, May this event return Next year so that we may Continue our plans.
Vanëssa (EUNE)
: I am gonna SUE Riot Games for sexism
: Well, that'd be because any and all allies killed in action will become part of Mordekaiser's army. Though I doubt Mordekaiser is the threat Swain is worried about. The Void is a threat to the entire universe, let alone Runeterra.
No, Swain specifically Saw a coming **Darkness** That he began to prepare for when he became Grand General. Assuming that the Demon Was around at the same time as Mordekaiser, That would probably be how he knows so much about Mordekaiser.
: Oh, I was thinking about a channel that roots you. One like Night's Edge would make more sense, but I still feel like it wouldn't have a lot of uses. Not attacking for 2 seconds during a team fight, while being easily interrupted by cc seems suboptimal at best.
You can still attack, its just that your Revealed for 4 seconds so that i could make sure that this wasn't going to turn into a AP Assassin item
: Qiyana, Empress of the Elements Early Analysis
Why did riot have to Choose that name for the area? It is way too similar to Ixalan, Which is also a Jungle area with an incredibly powerful Relic hidden within.
: Is she going to be a lesbian that had intense sexual relationship with her sister???? If not then i'm not going to buy her skins !!!!!!
Really Imbecile, So If your saying that If the Character is not a Rated R Lesbian Your Not going to use her. You Disgust me.
Jøkèr (NA)
: New Champion Teaser!
Ixalan would like a word with you Riot
Rioter Comments
: Why is Riot so awful at designing new champs but so amazing at reworking them.
Look at your goddamn name for crying out loud Who are you to talk about "masturbaters" on an innocent cat support with that name
Noxxarian (EUNE)
: For some reason, nobody can guess the league champion based on this teaser...
Divin1ty (EUW)
: Who? Is this a new Champion?
> [{quoted}](name=Divin1ty,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dpP77YoX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-05T03:10:17.403+0000) > > Who? Is this a new Champion? Either your stupid or joking I can't tell which one
SkyLeJ (EUW)
: MY CHAMPIONS ARE MISSING
: Give me a random lore bit for your favorite character
{{champion:82}} Mordeaiser is an almost Carbon copy of Nichol Bolas (Okay, maybe not that far)
: Most unfun champ to go against?
{{champion:17}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: HAIL THE DARK LORD, HE WILL RECLAiM NOXUS.
Let us Morde Mains, as Nichol Bolas said it, "Commence the endgame" Nothing will stop us
man of tin (EUNE)
: @Riot Please at least give Lord Mordekaiser some purple/pinkish recolored effects
Yeah, and you know GIVE THE SKINS DIFFERENT RECALLS? Like seriously riot, you make new recalls for every new skin, and yet morde doesn't get more than 1 recall for his rework? The recall doesn't even fit most of his skins.
Show more

Lord Zeta 1313

Level 84 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion