: make sure to type "I Agree" to never leave a game again
Xphineas (NA)
: Its actually 6 levels for each ability! So he can now not level up the not-used ability, however to answer your question, I think that tiger stance needs a nerf for phoenix to be useful, or instead buff the AP ratio on bear and phoenix.. Tiger is simply too strong as it stands for phoenix to ever be useful
Pheonix Stance is just fine Its an aoe And Magic damage choice. Tiger stance Does need a nerf either way but Pheonix stance is just Fine if you build Ap and Hp and probally needs a nerf just like TIger. {{item:3070}} >{{item:3010}} >{{item:1001}} >{{item:3027}} >{{item:3111}} >{{item:3115}} >{{item:3091}} > {{item:3110}} >{{item:3053}} /{{item:3065}} W R spam really isnt fair.
: well they both have decently long cds , her E is 22 secs at rank 1 and its typically maxed last. and her Q is a linear skill shot which is blocked by anything and if she misses this she is very very vulnerable to all ins
Because Mages would never builds CDR
: its a bind not a stun so you can still attack and cast abilities you just cant move
The Term is Root not bind.
: it has the population...it even has more players than most games see in their life time what instead goes wrong is that there are no indicators of how likely you are to get a match in said modes (as for example, a bronze would not want to play against a challenger except as an educational thing )
League isnt most games it requires 5v5 compared to most games 1v1. And each game mode needs people that prefer each of the playstyles Meaning you gonna needs a support and tank player population for each game mode or even more dps mains gonna get auto filled to those roles not play what they are supposed to play (or in arams case be forced into it) then cry that they lose games because of auto fill when its because they dont want to put their ego aside and play what is needed for the team how the team needs it. Edit: another thing is those 1v1 games take up about 5 minutes of your time League if one team is shit takes up 13 or at least 15 mintues of your time minus lobbies and stuff if both teams are decent any where from 28 mintues to 50 mintues if both teams are horrible over an hour. Each game mode is technically a separate game that people will que for and wont overlap unless you open up a large random game mode selection which will get people in faster for much less control. At one point the game used to pull you into a lobby in 6 seconds on average. the matchmaking has changed for 'better quality match making' since then but even since that was implemented in my experience 40 seconds i to get into a lobby was top speed. Now days average speed is waiting for 4-6 minutes for your first lobby. This is how i Read player density the average wait time for lobbies when play multiple games a day every day. You cant count wait times after you have already been in a lobby because then you are on a fast track to get into games using largely the same people who were in your lobby before. Riot may be able to hide Player activity data and only reveal it the moment its seems beneficial to them but they cant hide lobby timers without 1 making matchmaking much much worse and 2 alot of work (from the people who promises to do fix things during preseason but they off work then then its cant do it because its spring fling then cant do it because regionals then cant do it because worlds will do it next Preseason but off work during preseason and cycle goes on again and again)
: Riot, if you didn't remove game modes, you'd have almost about as many as Dota2
yeah but most of them would be just dead gamemodes Like TT and Riot would have to try balanced them all (hint they bearly want to balance Summoners rift and dont for TT and Aram)
: > [{quoted}](name=Razelth,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ss0bqFW9,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2019-08-24T00:52:01.079+0000) > > Its funny you say this when ADCs cried so fucking hard because other roles were introduced to bot lane. You guys were so pissed that you weren't the sole win condition anymore. It was hilarious. Because adcs are only allowed to be played in bot lane. Any time we leave botlane we get gutted into the dirt. Examples Ezreal mid Ezreal jungle Kog mid Varus mid Vayne top Lucien mid Lucien top Kai’sa jungle Miss fortune support Twitch jungle So yeah. When they are only allowed to be played in one role of course they are gonna be pissed when others become better in that role than they are.
WHEN did Vayne and Lucian get gutted. they got Fighter items gutted while they themselves got buffs. Those adcs still do just fine mid and jungle They were nerfed to not auto win in those roles which is why people picked them and people say since they cant auto win anymore why even pick them. Very convient to exclude {{champion:42}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:133}}
: No bruiser/fighter main asked for Jax buffs. I can tell you that.
Technically I did but The Only buff Jax needs Is Hp per level (and maybe hp5 Mp5 and mana pool) So he doesnt instadie through his Ult activated and E activated in team fights
: Because. Bruiser mains are the majority and no matter how strong, and no matter how hard they are fucking EVERY other class into the ground, they will ALWAYS be crying that they are weak.
Please Mage is the most played class in the game then adcs then Fighers.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheBloodLordVlad,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=948oIr25,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-24T05:14:03.439+0000) > > No thats wrong, guaranteed, ive literally had the experience in season 7, you got 5-10-15-25. I swear on my life, that is how it went. It hasnt been 10, 25, 14, perma, until season 8. and if what your saying is true, then im going to make this argument, It has something to do with the honor system. If you have higher honor, you get more chances and less chance to just get chat restricted for one toxic game, or permaed for one toxic game. And to think, there is 200 games to level 30, and around 150 of those games will be played with people who get banned for telling peopel to kill themselves and stuff you have to play with them, for 150/200 of the games to level 30. Its ridiculous. How am i supposed to level my account if have to deal with people like that. You have no proof of that because it didn't happen. If you aren't willing to accept you're wrong, there is no point in discussing with you.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=948oIr25,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-24T05:16:55.231+0000) > > If you aren't willing to accept you're wrong, there is no point in discussing with you. This is literally say what i want you to say because i said it.
rujitra (NA)
: No. After the removal of the Tribunal, there has never been as many levels as you suggest. It has been, since that time, 10 game CR, 25 game CR, 14 day ban, then permanent ban.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=948oIr25,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-24T05:08:05.161+0000) > > No. > > After the removal of the Tribunal, there has never been as many levels as you suggest. It has been, since that time, 10 game CR, 25 game CR, 14 day ban, then permanent ban. ive seen 2 game chat restrictions and not one more nor have it seen it after ive seen it once.
: > [{quoted}](name=LordGeovanni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8fQme1Ni,comment-id=001a000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-21T05:30:56.313+0000) > > I was agreeing with you because his Old E was so weak that pantheon still has it in his reworked kit with a dash attatched to it they lessesned his damage and made his new E weaker. Oh lmfao. I miss being a tank as Taric honestly xD
I like him as an off tank bruiser. Granted i used to build the MR stealing Wits End on him along with {{item:3040}} and if the enemy team was squishy enough{{item:3042}}. But now they took 2 damage spells from him and lowered the remaining 2 sources of damage 4 times between the 2 spells and increased it once. Passive- New taric has half the damage per swing of old taric (and cdr effect) New taric has attack speed to make up for halving the damage. The attack speed isnt nearly enough to make up for the fact that old Taric Could animation cancel for his passive so it was faster despite slower attack speed. if you did it well and in the right order. Q- New Taric Q hard nerfed for the fact that potientially if all the people are Low on health and all sitting in your Q Zones you can potentially out heal your old Q Mind you champions like Ziggs and Talon dont get their spells lowered because they could potentially hit all the enemies. Taric also lost the ability to focus heal himself which was the main reason he even had any tanking capibilites on a supports budget and build. W- They gave you a really Weak Shield even weaker on Non fully Hp tank targets. while taking away damage and armor pen utility. 2% armor transfer on one person is supposed to make up for 40% aoe armor share 10% each ally In being more realistic 20% E - Lost Raw damage Lost the distance Scaling increased the Cooldown and added a delay (which would have been Equal to his old E half range travel time) all those nerfs just for a small aoe zone which the enemy team just splits and only one person gets hit making R- legit garbage ability that you have to rely on the enemy to play into. It takes too long to cast for it to work in an already on going team fight and you cant use it before you engage as the enemy will just run away while its comming down. On his old kit this as a damage spell and a buff spell brought together old tarics kit and gave him real moments of power. on his new kit it actually makes picking taric a liability as a champion with no ult On top of his really weak base spells. that only really are good for post fight healing on minions assuming your mage and adc isnt brain dead and instakills the waves.
godyoonmin (EUNE)
: wtf why am i dead in 0.03 SECONDS
an assassin killing an adc is exactly what they are supposed to do dont want to dish it out then cant take it
Snowbrand (EUW)
: How do I report a player that hold champ select hostage?
I dont like Lux or Kalista players on my team. Not because they arent strong those charactrers are broken. But the players playing them regularly dont Play them well enough to take advantage of their kits they usually throw out 1 spell and run which is really annoying doubly so when you play a role forced to commit to dps quad when you in a commit role and you playing a melee front liner. and the lux player will save their shield for themselves or adc instead of the front liner (which they can still hit the adc and it isnt on a long cooldown for a shield anyway coupled with mages have easiest access to cdr and ap to scale their spells.
iiGazeii (NA)
: Kindred's mark system feels really bad
It is out of your control thats what marks are they are marked and you go for them whether you go for them or not is in your control.
T2K Baka (NA)
: i mean it had a decent amount of hp and mr so it wasn't a waste, especially on tank supports like leona, letting her use her abilities as she engages. I'm just saying revert it to the previous one. Mages have enough items, they took my luden's kat away from meeeeeee.
It had a shit about of hp and Magic resist. All magic resist items have been mega nerfed spirit visage used to have 70 magic resist and then it was given to banshees then both lost magic resist and it was on {{item:3190}} which also lost magic resist (but locket lost alot more in both armor Hp and Hp5)
: It was mostly built by ADCs before it had damage stats added to it. At that point in time, tanks were essentially initiators, damage soaks, and CC providers. By "damage soaks" I mean that they would block skill shots so their team wouldn't eat them. With the large number of abilities they were purposefully trying to block, Banshee's was a wasted item on them.
Of course it was built by adcs they gutted both the stats and effect for tanks. tanks cant afford to sit out a fight for 40 seconds to wait for the shield that gets popped my random poke spells on 3 second cooldowns when they walk back up most tanks not having ranged dashes or long ranged CC to engage.
: > [{quoted}](name=LordGeovanni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8fQme1Ni,comment-id=001a0000,timestamp=2019-08-20T04:40:15.847+0000) > > Shh a short ranged target stun with a long travel time so the enemy could manage easily when the stun effected them was totally broken. ?
I was agreeing with you because his Old E was so weak that pantheon still has it in his reworked kit with a dash attatched to it they lessesned his damage and made his new E weaker.
: This has been suggested a lot You know that in-game mute is " in-game " thing only right? Idk how is it supposed to carry over in the end of the game screen
The same way that kd carries over you make it carry over (aka read xx was muted in game so mute them as post game lobby is loading)
: People: Real talk. How do you guys even manage to get banned?
Idk about other people but i used to get 14 day bans for telling people to stop doing what is causing us to lose the game and explain why they are losing us the game so that they can change it. I have to explain why adcs and mages sitting out 80% of a fight while their front line is being hard focused so that they dont get blown up (when no one is focusing them) is losing us fights because they arent dpsing while their allies are up to soak damage and suppliment it but run because their allies are dead or run in after they are dead both being too late. Explain how you dont continue building armor pen on Mf and when you lose early game and you switch to crit (which honestly youd do better with than armor pen anyway) Explain how a champion with at least 200 more range should hit the tower even if melees arent because melee's cant safely walk up more than half of towers range without threat of reengage but those melees are still in front enough to block for the ranged champions.
: PLEASE BUFF KALISTA
Her rend needs to not be able to stack while her E is on cooldown and her E needs a longer cooldown if its gonna be fully resetable. Its not fun for her to miss time her E continue to hop around you then she has a 700+ sacked E waiting for you as her E comes off of cooldown. you cantjust assume every champion has a dash to jump on her and insta gib her
: I mean it might be better if we went back to the game Banshee's Veil was designed around instead of changing it.
I mean old Old Banshees veil still let its cooldown go down while getting hit but it was a tank item i dont think its okay for mages to get a stronger version of the item while sitting in the already safest position of the team fight.
Bârd (NA)
: Banshee's needs a buff. It's designed for a different game than what we're playing today.
Ive been asking for that to be reverted when it was a Defesive item and riot randmly gave it resets cooldown if it takes damage because tanks used to time their engage around when it was about to come up and instead of mages realize it they acted as if there was no way they could know when it was comming up even though they were the most likely ones to break it last time. i dont think its okay for mages to get a stronger version of the item while sitting in the already safest position of the team fight.
: Why doesn't Caitlyn have a Headshot counter under her HP?
Then people would realize how often its up in addition to being able to do it more with her traps and net. No body ever sees how they get 4 head shots in a row from a bush if they can ever survive 2
: Yasou is a paradox if you buff him, people do too good if you nerf him, people do too good if you buff him, people find a way to go 0/15 if you nerf him, people find a way to go 0/15
Super powerful champs fall off when people who play them dont realize that they cant do the same thing they did 40 mins into the last game 3 mins into the next game 7 mins later. Yasou and rivens losses are largely due to people not being able to compartmentalize their games.
: As a Old Taric main.. I miss two thing.. This item :{{item:3309}} and old Taric kit that was more front line oriented than the current kit he have. I feel forced to build enchanters item to make my heal worth it when before I could go pure tank /armor and succeed. W armor nerf and base armor nerf really hurted Taric ability to be a real front line tank.
Shh a short ranged target stun with a long travel time so the enemy could manage easily when the stun effected them was totally broken.
Emo Twink (OCE)
: I honestly just miss the old support quest rewards, relic shield's shield, frost queens movespeed on proc... They were so nice.
Frost queens Movement speed was broken you get damage movement speed and slow all on the same item (Coin was the speed item but nope gave it to frost queen.) thats not to mention the ap and mana sustain. While coin just had speed and relic shield just had a shield and really slight ally healing
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=LordGeovanni,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BEAy0O1c,comment-id=00040000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-18T07:26:06.148+0000) > > Please show me a popular champion with a sub 45% winrate making them garbage since that can happen. https://i.imgur.com/ZKi8HoQ.png[/img] Man that was easy, and to think that the winrates of popular champs with 45%-47% ({{champion:64}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:412}} ) drop even lower if i check elos below plat, you know the elos that hold **90%** of the entire playerbase? {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} >Mf has been busted since they made her able to have her W up permanently if you switch between any 2 targets Now you're being ridiculous, the fact that MF has to switch targets means 1. Her objective DPS is garbage. 2. Instead of focusing someone down Asap, she is wasting Autos on someone she shouldn't be wasting them on just to get more damage making her already garbage DPS worse. 3. As an auto focused ADC, what does she **offer** over the likes of these marksmen with the same playstyle {{champion:22}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:498}} All of these offer more damage just from the fact they don't have to deal with the stupid MF passive, along with the fact that they are more Safe than MF will ever be with either their Range or just how their kits work which means they have more rooms to do their jobs as Auto focused Marksmen. You can hate Popular champs all you want cause they get more attention from Riot and the playerbase, that's perfectly fine. Don't make up such dumb lies about the champions being busted when they are infact not. Ahri is busted? Probably will get nerfed eventually. Aatrox, Akali & Irelia? Wouldn't surprise me if they get hit by the hammer again. Thresh? other supports need to be buffed. Jinx? Once Riot gets tired of her it seems. Auto attack Miss fortune? Hell no.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BEAy0O1c,comment-id=000400000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-18T12:50:39.643+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/ZKi8HoQ.png[/img] > > Man that was easy, and to think that the winrates of popular champs with 45%-47% ({{champion:64}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:412}} ) drop even lower if i check elos below plat, you know the elos that hold **90%** of the entire playerbase? {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} > > Now you're being ridiculous, the fact that MF has to switch targets means > > 1. Her objective DPS is garbage. > > 2. Instead of focusing someone down Asap, she is wasting Autos on someone she shouldn't be wasting them on just to get more damage making her already garbage DPS worse. > > 3. As an auto focused ADC, what does she **offer** over the likes of these marksmen with the same playstyle {{champion:22}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:498}} > > All of these offer more damage just from the fact they don't have to deal with the stupid MF passive, along with the fact that they are more Safe than MF will ever be with either their Range or just how their kits work which means they have more rooms to do their jobs as Auto focused Marksmen. > > > You can hate Popular champs all you want cause they get more attention from Riot and the playerbase, that's perfectly fine. Don't make up such dumb lies about the champions being busted when they are infact not. > > Ahri is busted? Probably will get nerfed eventually. > > Aatrox, Akali & Irelia? Wouldn't surprise me if they get hit by the hammer again. > > Thresh? other supports need to be buffed. > > Jinx? Once Riot gets tired of her it seems. > > Auto attack Miss fortune? Hell no. The ones you listed arent sub 45% where yorick skarner malphite etc are allowed to go every now and then and get no changes
: > [{quoted}](name=LordGeovanni,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EIsELQ05,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-18T07:32:34.836+0000) > > Mobis are intentionally slower than other boots without their passive which are usually just as fast if not slightly faster than minions. I think that Ranged champions need much slower movement speeds compared to melee champions to make up for them having more range. > Teemo's W is busted So is udyr's movement speed between his passive and bear stance he should have some kind of down time but that really cant happen unless ranged champions become slower initially. Okay I see what you're saying but still. They're as fast as base boots without the passive. I should still be able to outrun lane minions. And I agree with ranged champs being slower.
> [{quoted}](name=okamiyasha95,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EIsELQ05,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-18T08:44:39.881+0000) > > Okay I see what you're saying but still. They're as fast as base boots without the passive. I should still be able to outrun lane minions. > And I agree with ranged champs being slower. depends on if they are behind a seige minion which would make them faster (i think they also made it so minions move faster late game (as the game goes on) so pushes happen faster.
: > [{quoted}](name=LordGeovanni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8fQme1Ni,comment-id=0000000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-18T07:13:15.588+0000) > > Not really without hp on other items for Face of the mountain to scale off of and saving 1 person doesnt do much when the other ones get instagibbed by the aoe (i guess you can save an adc and they shred everything in revenge then we go back to unkillable adcs that near insta everyone and people crying that supports are op when its that dps is too much damage in too short a time. and burst is too short down time and too easy spells to hit for how much damage they do) sightstone = hp so yeah in a world where the old support items were brought back they already had all the working pieces there.
has hp =/= has good enough hp to make hp scaling items and skills worth it. (Thats akin to saying 30 ap item it has ap so its the best item for burst mages) which is the state of every tank item in the game at the moment.
: {{item:3092}} worst stat item in the game other than {{item:3069}}
{{item:3401}} is worse stat than {{item:3092}} and no one is talking about Eye sightstone items.
: > [{quoted}](name=LordGeovanni,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BEAy0O1c,comment-id=00040000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-18T07:26:06.148+0000) > > Please show me a popular champion with a sub 45% winrate making them garbage since that can happen. https://i.imgur.com/ZKi8HoQ.png[/img] Man that was easy, and to think that the winrates of popular champs with 45%-47% ({{champion:64}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:412}} ) drop even lower if i check elos below plat, you know the elos that hold **90%** of the entire playerbase? {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} >Mf has been busted since they made her able to have her W up permanently if you switch between any 2 targets Now you're being ridiculous, the fact that MF has to switch targets means 1. Her objective DPS is garbage. 2. Instead of focusing someone down Asap, she is wasting Autos on someone she shouldn't be wasting them on just to get more damage making her already garbage DPS worse. 3. As an auto focused ADC, what does she **offer** over the likes of these marksmen with the same playstyle {{champion:22}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:498}} All of these offer more damage just from the fact they don't have to deal with the stupid MF passive, along with the fact that they are more Safe than MF will ever be with either their Range or just how their kits work which means they have more rooms to do their jobs as Auto focused Marksmen. You can hate Popular champs all you want cause they get more attention from Riot and the playerbase, that's perfectly fine. Don't make up such dumb lies about the champions being busted when they are infact not. Ahri is busted? Probably will get nerfed eventually. Aatrox, Akali & Irelia? Wouldn't surprise me if they get hit by the hammer again. Thresh? other supports need to be buffed. Jinx? Once Riot gets tired of her it seems. Auto attack Miss fortune? Hell no.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BEAy0O1c,comment-id=000400000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-18T12:50:39.643+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/ZKi8HoQ.png[/img] > > Man that was easy, and to think that the winrates of popular champs with 45%-47% ({{champion:64}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:412}} ) drop even lower if i check elos below plat, you know the elos that hold **90%** of the entire playerbase? {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} > > Now you're being ridiculous, the fact that MF has to switch targets means > > 1. Her objective DPS is garbage. > > 2. Instead of focusing someone down Asap, she is wasting Autos on someone she shouldn't be wasting them on just to get more damage making her already garbage DPS worse. > > 3. As an auto focused ADC, what does she **offer** over the likes of these marksmen with the same playstyle {{champion:22}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:498}} > > All of these offer more damage just from the fact they don't have to deal with the stupid MF passive, along with the fact that they are more Safe than MF will ever be with either their Range or just how their kits work which means they have more rooms to do their jobs as Auto focused Marksmen. > > > You can hate Popular champs all you want cause they get more attention from Riot and the playerbase, that's perfectly fine. Don't make up such dumb lies about the champions being busted when they are infact not. > > Ahri is busted? Probably will get nerfed eventually. > > Aatrox, Akali & Irelia? Wouldn't surprise me if they get hit by the hammer again. > > Thresh? other supports need to be buffed. > > Jinx? Once Riot gets tired of her it seems. > > Auto attack Miss fortune? Hell no. You sir funny you want to look at proplay for one set of things that suit you then low elo for another set of things that suit you.
: Can We Fix Movement Speed?
Mobis are intentionally slower than other boots without their passive which are usually just as fast if not slightly faster than minions. I think that Ranged champions need much slower movement speeds compared to melee champions to make up for them having more range. Teemo's W is busted So is udyr's movement speed between his passive and bear stance he should have some kind of down time but that really cant happen unless ranged champions become slower initially.
: > [{quoted}](name=LordGeovanni,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BEAy0O1c,comment-id=000400000001,timestamp=2019-08-16T02:49:07.936+0000) Champions can be popular even if they are garbage. The majority of the player base is below Diamond elo (AKA 95% of all players are iron-plat), do you really think these players give a damn about what's strong or not? All they care about is their champion being **FUN** to them. If she really was "busted" as you say she should have been pick/ban in pro play from season 3-8 but of course we haven't seen her AT ALL. Are you gonna say MF is busted too now since she is another champ that sells skins?
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BEAy0O1c,comment-id=0004000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-16T15:52:12.637+0000) > > Champions can be popular even if they are garbage. The majority of the player base is below Diamond elo (AKA 95% of all players are iron-plat), do you really think these players give a damn about what's strong or not? > > > All they care about is their champion being **FUN** to them. > > If she really was "busted" as you say she should have been pick/ban in pro play from season 3-8 but of course we haven't seen her AT ALL. > > Are you gonna say MF is busted too now since she is another champ that sells skins? Please show me a popular champion with a sub 45% winrate making them garbage since that can happen. Mf has been busted since they made her able to have her W up permanently if you switch between any 2 targets (getting extra damage to make up for having to switch targets with love tap passive.) MF's winrate is significantly lower than it should be because people see an armor pen build but dont understand that that build only works if you are gonna win lane if you start to lose lane cheaper you give up the dream of building armor pen and build crit chance.
: > [{quoted}](name=Tuition Fee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8fQme1Ni,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-08-17T20:27:56.434+0000) > > Issa burst meta. > I'd rather go full AP Lux than utility Lux in almost every scenario, unless you got a mad carry on your team and you're still somehow behind on gold, which to be frank, doesn't happen too often. face of the mountain would be really useful as an answer to a burst meta.
Not really without hp on other items for Face of the mountain to scale off of and saving 1 person doesnt do much when the other ones get instagibbed by the aoe (i guess you can save an adc and they shred everything in revenge then we go back to unkillable adcs that near insta everyone and people crying that supports are op when its that dps is too much damage in too short a time. and burst is too short down time and too easy spells to hit for how much damage they do)
: Supp items were beyond broken and specially bad designed since other roles could abuse them over and over. Every single nerf those items got, were deserved.
so basicly only Frost queens claim being an ap item duh it was broken.
Bugog (NA)
: {{item:3107}} is the most overrated item on the boards. The fight is usually well beyond won or lost before the active hits, and the crap stats that are on it are what riot has to put on support items to keep solo laners from taking them.
Seriously true people only feel like its even does something because its value is loaded into one moment.
: As a Main Support, I REALLY miss Frost Queen, Talisman of Ascencion and Face of The Mountain
Frost queens claim was broken utility and stat wise but i agree with the rest.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BEAy0O1c,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-15T11:58:56.001+0000) > > Why is this troll post upvoted Cause boards have hate boners for popular champs. Lux has always been garbage for years and often joked about whenever someone says something about support Lux. She becomes meta cause players realize they can take aftershock on her and actually build support when the pros started doing it in their games for **ONE** month. First nerf after not being relevant for years guts her support role {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Funny thing is the game OP is complaining about, the enemy Lux support was maxing her shield last, but lets blame it on that buff for why he lost the lane and game LUL
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BEAy0O1c,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-08-15T12:29:33.293+0000) > > Cause boards have hate boners for popular champs. > > Lux has always been garbage for years and often joked about whenever someone says something about support Lux. > > She becomes meta cause players realize they can take aftershock on her and actually build support when the pros started doing it in their games for **ONE** month. First nerf after not being relevant for years guts her support role {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} > > Funny thing is the game OP is complaining about, the enemy Lux support was maxing her shield last, but lets blame it on that buff for why he lost the lane and game LUL If the champions stay popular when they arent still on top of the champion pool list (which they dont) that would mean that the champions are actually popular and not just because they are abused because they are stronger than the average champion who doesnt get to be popular because they dont get to be strong. If yorick gets a playrate and winrate like lux or arhi its because hes broken but if Lux and arhi have it its because they are popular lol boards mains logic.
: ummm ofc we play like the biggest pussies when there is a zed or a talon that can oneshot us with 1 item. Assasin mains are so smallbrained holy
> [{quoted}](name=H0nda Hitomi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BEAy0O1c,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-15T13:07:49.915+0000) > > ummm ofc we play like the biggest pussies when there is a zed or a talon that can oneshot us with 1 item. Assasin mains are so smallbrained holy Cry about squishy characters dieing to the squishy character killer class when you also want to be the classes that kill every thing lol
: Savage but u are as old as my mom so good for you i like seeing other women playing this game but i would recommend trying adc even tho us women usually get judged for it <3 {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=Mın Yoongı,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Wa4JUsEX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-14T21:42:45.519+0000) > > Savage but u are as old as my mom so good for you i like seeing other women playing this game but i would recommend trying adc even tho us women usually get judged for it <3 {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} judged for it dont most women play adc. the only ones on my FL do
: Random and Unnecessary Buffs & Changes for Every Champion
I like Jax plz no. he only needs better hp per level. Ps abyssal voyage has an out of combat cooldown and its animation is longer than people being swollowed.
Zed Boss (NA)
: WHY ARE YOU BUFFING LUX?
Lol you hit the boards biggest taboo you Not only did you badmouth a mage you badmouthed the Queen of the them with tons of utility tons of damage and no bearly any cooldowns to speak of.
: Also some champions _**(mainly {{champion:157}} and followed by {{champion:64}})**_ don't have high win rate because most of their players have low IQ, refuse to cooperate with their team and frequently throw the game thus causing their team to lose.
Teams throw themselves too when they see certain champs Yas is among those champions
: mord was busted as hell. then he was nerfed, path will be busted because they always overtuned but he will be nerfed to an acceptable state, the wukong rework is gunna make wukong so strong, wukong is made to burst, thats why he was nerfed into the ground, now his w clone does damage, like alot of damage compaired to his current clone, i play wukong alot, his rework will make him fun and good, but he will get nerfed, for the exact reason he was nerfed before, he will be the 1 shot king again, atleast for a lil bit
New wukong's clone does pitiful dps if the enemy doesnt run away (and you dont use it to engage like you used to but you will need to to get to anyone no one is gonna let you walk up W auto E Auto Q (duh auto) R you more than likely will need to) New wukong lost his burst because they made his old Q (aka his burst spell) his passive that now needs to ramp up like black cleaver (aka no more W Q E R burst combo while 30% of the enemy's armor is gone. more like 34-38-36 and more every ult tick% hp armor gone). New Wu kong has to ramp up dps with 4% more damage everytime wu and a clone hits some one. there is no inital burst its been hard gutted. Due to rivens straight better ad scaling one riven q does what 1 wukong q does and then some and she has 3 that also does mobility and the 3rd one cc.
: Wait, you calling Morde rework op? You mean the same rework that heavily gets countered by mobility and {{item:3140}} straight up making his ult more useless than a Malz ult?
Heavily counterd by mobility thats totally unique to morde and not any other juggernaut. Despite that his ult and passive along with his e shits on mobility. and how can we forget the hyper meta item that everybody and their mother builds{{item:3140}} not like you have to drop damage and defense to get that item and morde can just use presence of mind to make every second ult garenteed kill of not 2/3 ults
: Its been there for 2 months because its a lot of testing and changing. Its still a buff.
Buffs? you mean the rework that just moved his numbers around and absolutely nerfed his burst for more dps (that ends up the same given enough time if the enemy never uses kiting) in a meta where anything that you dont burst will either or both burst you or run away and be futher uncatchable.
: > [{quoted}](name=LordGeovanni,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=Ki0AvErv,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-08-02T23:50:47.777+0000) > > This meme that you have to be out of position for assassins to get to you when they run faster than anyone when no in combat and have free engage spells in addition to their free excape spells is really old you guys just spewing shit from when it was true in season 2 because you heard it. Isn't that only if they take Relentless Hunter and/or Mobility Boots? I agree with you on most of that stuff though.
{{item:3142}} 40 out of combat movement speed and in combat movement speed on active. no not only with relentless hunter or mobis. the one remaining ap assassin has perma invisibility. Dianna is an ap bruiser that they refuse to make a bruiser because people hold on so hard to her burst. but she is actually the best brusier in terms of survability due to her low cooldown massive shield access to ap brust items with tons of hp (which riot needs to either seperate from each other or make sure the hp is trace ammounts and lower the items gold cost in exchange. the 3rd option is lower the ap but mages like to cry gutted when you remove 2 ap from their items despite that most of them get better ratios to compensate for it get it reverted so they still have the ton of ap and have larger ap ratios.)
SoarinJC (NA)
: I'm sorry but if you think I'm giving my 2nd best survival tool to a different player that I know nothing about and have never met before, then you're crazy. Especially since most supports these days don't give a crap about the adc if they aren't uber fed by the time lane phase is over, or just get salty and leave if you say they're doing anything wrong. Even when I take tp in this new tp meta, my supports never take heal (unless they're yuumi, which is a given) over ignite.
Exactly what i mean despite that its more efficent on supports and they build 5% summoner spell cdr some times ionian boots of lucidity too. Most supports now days are playing mages to get fed. the other ones playing heal supports and shield supports realize that they cant win without protecting their adcs some realise that they need to protect allies other than the adc too those are the ones who do better and adcs end up crying that they cant kill anything playing selfishly.
Show more

LordGeovanni

Level 129 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion