Daynak (NA)
: Anyone see a 14 DAY worthy ban out of this chat?
> [{quoted}](name=Daynak,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Us9I4dbo,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-30T23:19:49.615+0000) > > Game 1 > Daynak: bans my champ > Daynak: then asks eveyone to report me > Daynak: when i had it highlighted > Daynak: his own doing > Daynak: please report him > Daynak: thanks > Daynak: yea im the troll for having my champ banned by someone who litterally said im banning your champ > Daynak: gotcha. > Daynak: you get muted too > Daynak: jinx is mad she verbally abused zyra then zyra left the game > Daynak: her and singed are good at trolling 10/10 > Daynak: anyways gg > Daynak: we can ff soon > Daynak: k > Daynak: ill keep farming > Daynak: nevermind ori is forcing us to stay in it > Daynak: ill never understand this community and its toxicity > Daynak: no i got my champ banned > Daynak: im gonna mute you as well > Daynak: says the guy who banned my champ oin purpose while i had it highlighted > Daynak: yea im the problem here > Daynak: you 3 need to grow up fr. > Daynak: anywho gg > Daynak: its been real and its been fun but it hasnt been real fun > Daynak: wp No their system is really broke this season, this again proves it.
: yea I mean I don't want to be toxic to anyone and I agree with not being toxic but goodness people are way too sensitive now days and riots ban system is too, eventually they will lose enough players and realize they have fked up. Lots of SJW businesses are having this issue now of driving their customer base away with their political policies. I honestly don't know if I'm going to play anymore it's just not as fun as it used to be they over simplified the game for everyone and then with all the reworks, it's why so many streamers even big streamers are leaving the game, nightblue, neace, Vickta lot's of them the fan boys will keep it running for a bit but we are watching the decline even if they don't want to accept it. Truth is sometimes if you love a company not being permissive or supportive of everything they do is the best thing you can do for the company.
> [{quoted}](name=LegendaryKnight0,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8FFoZzEP,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-03-29T04:49:35.400+0000) > > yea I mean I don't want to be toxic to anyone and I agree with not being toxic but goodness people are way too sensitive now days and riots ban system is too, eventually they will lose enough players and realize they have fked up. Lots of SJW businesses are having this issue now of driving their customer base away with their political policies. I honestly don't know if I'm going to play anymore it's just not as fun as it used to be they over simplified the game for everyone and then with all the reworks, it's why so many streamers even big streamers are leaving the game, nightblue, neace, Vickta lot's of them the fan boys will keep it running for a bit but we are watching the decline even if they don't want to accept it. > > Truth is sometimes if you love a company not being permissive or supportive of everything they do is the best thing you can do for the company. I think what ruined it for me was the rune changes, not much variance anymore which is what they were trying to get to. When you want to balance everything out you run the risk of reducing it to rock paper scissors ectr
: Love the post, got a 14 day for saying nothing really you can read my long post about it, riot is getting way to strict, a rioter even told me i wasn't toxic, wasn't harsh or mean I just wasn't positive so thats why i got ban lol, I'm all about being friendly even to people who rage me but like damn if we don't compliment the trolls and ragers now we get a ban, they should really just take the chat function out not enough team work happens in it now to justify having it. I won't touch the chat ever again because I'm worried something I say will be misconstrued or someone will get offended where I mean no offense. A rioter actually told me the intent of what you say doesn't matter only the words.... after that I stopped talking to the rioter I mean how do you talk to someone who doesn't understand human nature lol
> [{quoted}](name=LegendaryKnight0,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8FFoZzEP,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-03-29T04:39:30.219+0000) > > Love the post, got a 14 day for saying nothing really you can read my long post about it, riot is getting way to strict, a rioter even told me i wasn't toxic, wasn't harsh or mean I just wasn't positive so thats why i got ban lol, I'm all about being friendly even to people who rage me but like damn if we don't compliment the trolls and ragers now we get a ban, they should really just take the chat function out not enough team work happens in it now to justify having it. I won't touch the chat ever again because I'm worried something I say will be misconstrued or someone will get offended where I mean no offense. A rioter actually told me the intent of what you say doesn't matter only the words.... after that I stopped talking to the rioter I mean how do you talk to someone who doesn't understand human nature lol I am there with you. However, I have found that since I am back from my ban i just dont enjoy the game much anymore. I just play it every few days now, but other than that, I found other games to go play. I just dislike a game where I can not express myself without getting the axe.
: Attention: Yet another ban post I know I know very original
I hear you too, season one vet and I got banned for 14 days as well. I am unbanned but have pretty much cut down my time to here and there...perhaps healthier. Their new automated system has just turned me off as I do not join in on any chat in game. Bleh whatever right.
akoura (NA)
: I will never play this game anymore...they dont review anything they just accept the reports of dislike...fair trial isnt a thing here...follow to strive further, if other players hated for calling them nub which is true that they sucks and not helping the team you will get a report feedback . So everything you do are monitored just by sending a report that you are negative, etc. DONT EVER BUY RP IF YOU CANT HOLD BACK FLAMING BECAUSE NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY AND THEY DRAG YOU DOWN EVEN THOUGH YOUR THE ONE PUSHING YOUR TEAM TO WIN YOU WILL END UP AS THE NEGATIVE TOXIC PLAYER. im so disappointed to RIOT servers... i will post my video to youtube i copied my chatbox so everyone can see how the system works in league of legends. ive been an impulsive buyer because of the cool skins but i guess its not worth it at all because of the report system. well i just did my donation to this soon to die game. it sucks that it was so good at first but not anymore. I should have believed them when they told me not to buy anything but too late now..but atleast i can make a review and share it to youtubers..and the future prospect market. Learned my lesson and im glad to be part of it. THANK YOU! I will never go back to riot again.
> [{quoted}](name=akoura,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8FFoZzEP,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-03-24T03:04:22.131+0000) > > I will never play this game anymore...they dont review anything they just accept the reports of dislike...fair trial isnt a thing here...follow to strive further, if other players hated for calling them nub which is true that they sucks and not helping the team you will get a report feedback . So everything you do are monitored just by sending a report that you are negative, etc. DONT EVER BUY RP IF YOU CANT HOLD BACK FLAMING BECAUSE NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY AND THEY DRAG YOU DOWN EVEN THOUGH YOUR THE ONE PUSHING YOUR TEAM TO WIN YOU WILL END UP AS THE NEGATIVE TOXIC PLAYER. im so disappointed to RIOT servers... i will post my video to youtube i copied my chatbox so everyone can see how the system works in league of legends. ive been an impulsive buyer because of the cool skins but i guess its not worth it at all because of the report system. well i just did my donation to this soon to die game. it sucks that it was so good at first but not anymore. I should have believed them when they told me not to buy anything but too late now..but atleast i can make a review and share it to youtubers..and the future prospect market. Learned my lesson and im glad to be part of it. THANK YOU! I will never go back to riot again. Kinda where I am now as well. Even your best behaved player loses his shit from time to time. Over a course of a season I can see a lot of players getting chat restricted or at least temp banned. I am not perma banned but pretty much have cut my play time down by 80 percent. Just do not feel the need to log in anymore. Not sure why, but I feel for you man.
: I'm scared I'm going to get permanent ban.. I'm trying to be reformed and nice to people but they just call me toxic instead :( I had Kled who obviously was new to top lane, I looked up his op.gg and all his games through season 4-8 were ADC / Jungle. He wasn't autofilled because his last 3 games were Kled. He was building wrong and playing like he had no idea what he was doing. I came top to help and he turret dives a full HP enemy. So this guy is obviously trolling or just completely new to the role... So instead of being rude and flaming him. I say "Kled, you should check out solorenektononly, a challenger toplaner. Might help you out a little. He explains everything he does and why he does it.". and his response was "Stop being so toxic". Like wtf is toxic about that. He proceeds to feed and over extend..Going 3-9. Never grouping for team fights. Would push his lane to second turret and just get collapsed on. Then proceeds to be toxic and flame me..
> [{quoted}](name=Just Fight,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8FFoZzEP,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-23T01:22:01.288+0000) > > I'm scared I'm going to get permanent ban.. I'm trying to be reformed and nice to people but they just call me toxic instead :( > > I had Kled who obviously was new to top lane, I looked up his op.gg and all his games through season 4-8 were ADC / Jungle. He wasn't autofilled because his last 3 games were Kled. He was building wrong and playing like he had no idea what he was doing. I came top to help and he turret dives a full HP enemy. So this guy is obviously trolling or just completely new to the role... So instead of being rude and flaming him. I say "Kled, you should check out solorenektononly, a challenger toplaner. Might help you out a little. He explains everything he does and why he does it.". and his response was "Stop being so toxic". Like wtf is toxic about that. He proceeds to feed and over extend..Going 3-9. Never grouping for team fights. Would push his lane to second turret and just get collapsed on. Then proceeds to be toxic and flame me.. Yeah dont get perma banned, I am right with you. Some of my comments in the past were purely joking, but because of the way they handle bans now that is what they do. It really has turned me off to the game, but i have played two games today and muted most players that started spewing and espeically muted those that feed.
: Honestly, I've ran into too many games this year and last year where I will play a game of jungle and if I don't do something to someone else's liking's, all they will do is flame and stir up lies in chat. I just got suspended for 14 days because I had a Tristana and an Ekko in a game all chatting things I never said about them, and having them tell everyone to report me for toxicity. I admit, after a while of reading the idiotic comments and trash talking in the chat I got a little heated and started to say some things back, but they weren't as toxic as things streamers say or do while playing LoL, yet they go unpunished and I was because they ganged up on me. It's not the first time something like that has happened either, this exact situation happened about 4-5 months ago with another group of people where I was perma banned because they ganged up on me. I sent a ticket to Riot and I got unbanned because they agreed I wasn't toxic enough in my replies to be perma banned. It just sucks that these are the kinds of people that are constantly in almost all my games now. I do realize I can just mute all but I do tend to forget about it from time to time unless I was recently punished for something. I never really had these issues as much playing in 2013/2014 but recently it seems as though it's normal to have at least one person in a game belittle and humiliate others and it's kind of rubbing off onto more and more players. I'm not 100% sure as to how to approach these situations anymore because even if I mute all I feel as though I can still be easily reported for feeding/griefing when I don't listen to someone else's commands. But I'm open for other suggestions, what helps you stay away from chatting to toxic players?
> [{quoted}](name=hi im baded,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8FFoZzEP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-22T22:28:47.404+0000) > > Honestly, I've ran into too many games this year and last year where I will play a game of jungle and if I don't do something to someone else's liking's, all they will do is flame and stir up lies in chat. I just got suspended for 14 days because I had a Tristana and an Ekko in a game all chatting things I never said about them, and having them tell everyone to report me for toxicity. I admit, after a while of reading the idiotic comments and trash talking in the chat I got a little heated and started to say some things back, but they weren't as toxic as things streamers say or do while playing LoL, yet they go unpunished and I was because they ganged up on me. It's not the first time something like that has happened either, this exact situation happened about 4-5 months ago with another group of people where I was perma banned because they ganged up on me. I sent a ticket to Riot and I got unbanned because they agreed I wasn't toxic enough in my replies to be perma banned. It just sucks that these are the kinds of people that are constantly in almost all my games now. I do realize I can just mute all but I do tend to forget about it from time to time unless I was recently punished for something. I never really had these issues as much playing in 2013/2014 but recently it seems as though it's normal to have at least one person in a game belittle and humiliate others and it's kind of rubbing off onto more and more players. I'm not 100% sure as to how to approach these situations anymore because even if I mute all I feel as though I can still be easily reported for feeding/griefing when I don't listen to someone else's commands. But I'm open for other suggestions, what helps you stay away from chatting to toxic players? As soon as it starts i just tell them I want to win and put them on mute. I like to argue, debate ectr. So i have to cut it fast otherwise I get involved in the dispute. I have a hard time thinking of some little kid talking to me that way...so i just have to quickly mute them. This was my first ban from any game ever and chat restriction. I just think their coding is a bit off right now on it. However, it is their game. I went back to eve online and do more BJJ and less LoL. Seems to poison my chat the more I play it.
: I got perma banned for whats seems to be just one game of SLIGHTLY toxic behavior.
Time to just log for awhile man. This new reporting system they tuned this year is a bit much. I just went through my 14 day ban and absolutely keep my mute buttons on all the time. I only play one game a day too. This game is for the snowflakes and not those with strong opinions.
Joyi (EUW)
: How do I stop being toxic
> [{quoted}](name=Joyi,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=E1hTFsVb,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-22T18:36:38.659+0000) > > i flame people > > not all the time but probably in atleast 1/3 of all the games I play. I don't flame people outright but I belittle them and I try to make them feel like they are inadequate players and unintelligent people. I use my ability at debating to reason why they are worse than me and I shut down their responses. > > Often this spirals and me demeaning someone for a bad play will turn into them intentionally griefing me, which I will then further flame. > > I don't know how to stop. I'm competitive and emotional by nature, but logical in my response. I say I want to win but I'm not stupid, logically if I flame it is a further contribution to a loss, logically if I flame my goal has shifted from wanting to win to wanting to make a player feel bad about themself, even if a win isn't out of sight. > > I enjoy winning at League Of Legends, and my favourite role to play is adc. A role which, oddly, is the most dependant on your team - however to call me a team player would be to bring back the dead. > > I can't recall ever intentionally feeding before but I have recently. My desire to make one player lose and feel bad about how they temporarily affected my life was strong enough to make me not care about the other people on my team. And as soon as they started commenting, I justified myself by saying they deserved to lose too. > > I tell myself I want to get better but I can't evidence that when I'm the only one standing in the way of myself. I've quit this game about 3 times, each for about a year but I come back and every time I do - I am toxic. > > These are not issues for me in real life. I am supportive to my friends, helpful to the people I care about and selfless to those who do me no wrong. If my acquaintances saw my behaviour on league - I would be embarrassed. However I do not know how to stop. > > I don't know if I can stop. > > When I tilt, it isn't as simple as having a streak of bad games. Missing 3 cs can make me want to afk. An even remotely bad play from my team can make me shout and my own bad plays have caused me to damage my own possessions multiple times. I had to buy a new desk because I punched through over 8 layers of veneer and severely bruised my hand. My new desk is already dented. > > I have 5 permanently banned accounts and 3 temporarily banned accounts including this one. > > I enjoy games, but I don't. I have a problem and I don't know what to do. Just stop playing for awhile and use your mute button. I just got my 14 day ban this year after playing this from day one. I don't play much anymore and there are better games out there to get your competitive nature soaring. However, this is not one you can freely express yourself at and keep your account. Leave that computer at home and go get some physical activity. I went back to spending more time doing BJJ and less time in front of the keyboard, it does wonders for your perspective. Take care friend.
SanKakU (NA)
: Super tired of getting matched with groups of bullying players as support
> [{quoted}](name=SanKakU,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oBnPHmUA,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-22T18:56:08.985+0000) > > Basically that. It's no fun getting stuck playing with jerks when you're support. I could pick fill or top and get jerks a lot less. But I shouldn't have to. We just need an option to tick that opts us out of playing with groups of 2-4 while we're playing normal draft. Otherwise, what's the point? I just expose myself to toxicity every single game. Might as well first time Kai'sa in ranked while I'm at it and just never look back. Ranked every single game because that's the only game mode that's even a little bit fair nowadays with how toxic Riot has let Normal Draft become. Don't even try to tell me to play Blind Pick, that's like a whole other level of madness. But I guess I could take a chill pill and play some ARAM. > > It just feels like every time there's a new patch out, all the toxic players rush to try the game again or something or people just become toxic again or whatever. I don't know what's going on, but if it can't be stopped, at least let people that play support opt out of playing with groups of players so they don't get bullied. > > I played 6 games today with the new patch, and every single game my lane partner has been very incompetent and starts backing off for no reason to give me some horrible 10 WPM message and only the first game did I manage to win with them because they actually seemed to be trying and I was able to give them advice that helped them to be kind of, sort of useful to the team. But every other game either they just refused to make any attempt at playing the game normally or someone else on the team decided we should lose and started messing around not trying to win and/or flaming me. And some of them had same club tags so even without my claim they are groups, the groups are self-identified as groups. > > Maybe if Riot would add group acknowledgement in the client, then players would be more aware of how often they are in our games and the groups wouldn't be able to hide their existence from us and players might actually have more input to give on topics like this. But as long as they don't add that feature, threads like this will continue to get down-voted and/or ignored. I main support, but just got done with a 14 day ban lol. Like above, there are other games out there like Dota ectr so forth. Only solution is to just use your mute button and explain to the team at the get go you are chat restricted. No one will bother you.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Highest Noon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8FFoZzEP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-22T17:41:40.932+0000) > > It's kinda depressing that the solution to not being punished is to remove humanity from a video game. > > {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} The solution is controlling your emotions. I've been in the same shoes. Major fallacy with the "They started it, its the context" when that doesn't matter when both parties are wrong. I've been punishment free for nearing 6 months now, rarely have to mute anyone, don't get into confrontation, etc. The simplest way to avoid punishment is to know people, especially online are going to be frustrating, but its on you for how you react to it.
> [{quoted}](name=TheJoZ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8FFoZzEP,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-03-22T18:08:21.044+0000) > > The solution is controlling your emotions. I've been in the same shoes. Major fallacy with the "They started it, its the context" when that doesn't matter when both parties are wrong. > > I've been punishment free for nearing 6 months now, rarely have to mute anyone, don't get into confrontation, etc. The simplest way to avoid punishment is to know people, especially online are going to be frustrating, but its on you for how you react to it. It is not really that even. This game is restrictive on chat, part of my ban was from chat I which was purely joking. I understand the nature of the beast, believe I me ;)
: It's kinda depressing that the solution to not being punished is to remove humanity from a video game. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
> [{quoted}](name=The Highest Noon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8FFoZzEP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-22T17:41:40.932+0000) > > It's kinda depressing that the solution to not being punished is to remove humanity from a video game. > > {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} Lol we are human and fallible ;) I have found my life better now that i am not playing 2-3 games a day. One a day is nice enough for me.
Awf Meta (NA)
: I'm about to rant sorry. I've always been one that values game play over graphics. Todays video game industry does not agree with me. I also have come to value money differently as I got older. I can not justify spending $60+ on a game I don't even know if I like. I'd rather buy food and water for a month. Which ends up pissing me off when I think about it. Take the billions of dollars these video games make and we could easily supply the entire world population with free electricity. Greed is bull shit. League in particular, I don't know if I like the game. I rarely get to play the game as it was intended to be played. I am constantly dealing with people that seem to want to make others suffer. I can't remember the last time anyone talked about team composition in champion select. Just yesterday, I remember 3 remakes and 3 games with afks. I had to ask a Nunu to use blood boil 4 fucking times while he was on full mana. I had a team mate Teemo build attack speed and was farming the jungle while we were hitting the nexus. Just yesterday, at least 8 games where I had to put up with bull shit.
> [{quoted}](name=FailedAbortion,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=r806AEwy,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-22T17:39:06.317+0000) > > I'm about to rant sorry. > > I've always been one that values game play over graphics. Todays video game industry does not agree with me. > > I also have come to value money differently as I got older. I can not justify spending $60+ on a game I don't even know if I like. I'd rather buy food and water for a month. Which ends up pissing me off when I think about it. Take the billions of dollars these video games make and we could easily supply the entire world population with free electricity. Greed is bull shit. > > League in particular, I don't know if I like the game. I rarely get to play the game as it was intended to be played. I am constantly dealing with people that seem to want to make others suffer. I can't remember the last time anyone talked about team composition in champion select. Just yesterday, I remember 3 remakes and 3 games with afks. I had to ask a Nunu to use blood boil 4 fucking times while he was on full mana. I had a team mate Teemo build attack speed and was farming the jungle while we were hitting the nexus. Just yesterday, at least 8 games where I had to put up with bull shit. Your just human my man, no need to apologize. I just got off restriction for 14 days and found i really do not miss this game much. There are better games out there that will not punish you for the occasional mishap. This game has an automated system now that does not take into context. Just do yourself a favor and mute everyone at the get go. I have found that there is not much of a need to log in anymore. I just play one game a day and have not thought about it. Once you get away from the game for awhile, you will laugh about how silly you were about it. Peace my friend.
Rioter Comments
Awf Meta (NA)
: And the rest of my response? Ready to admit Riot is vindictive?
> [{quoted}](name=FailedAbortion,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=r806AEwy,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-22T17:04:27.352+0000) > > And the rest of my response? > > Ready to admit Riot is vindictive? It is not really that they are vindictive, their code is lol ;) Go back up and read my post, it most likely is not a game you want to play all the time anymore.
sheep1X (EUNE)
: Permenent bans arent the solutions to toxicty,they are the problem! (my opinion :) )
> [{quoted}](name=sheep1X,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=r806AEwy,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-22T15:56:36.296+0000) > > I really do think that, reformed players, who play the game on their not banned account without flaming, or not even showing a tad bit of toxicty, do not deserve a *PERM BAN*, not saying that the punishment isnt well deserved, it sometimes is, but in some cases (and let me tell you, most of them), people reform, and change their ways... > im putting this thought out there because, perm bans arent really a good solution, especially when they are able to create a new account and fully reform (me inclded), seeing their old account rot, knowing they cant go back to it, just puts salt on their wounds (even if tehy acomplish more in their new account). > > so let me raise this; THERE ARE ALTERNETIVES. > for example, why arent seasonal bans are a thing? a season is a well long enough time to reform (for players for players who TRULEY want to, again, me included), seasonal bans can range from 1 to a couple of seasons, not nesseccerally condeming the account to not be played again. > > share your thoughts on this thread! even if you do not support it, share your thought, and even leave a solution, that might be good enough to replace the perm ban. > > the community will surely appreciate reformed players, since they are more careful with their behaviour, and are certainly nicer than most averege players (again, REFORMED players). they surely do better in terms of behaviour than most people i see playing, day to day, who cant control their temper and are still out there, ruining games to people, now, im not here to say that reformed players werent toxic, some of them were active ones, some passive aggresive, and some just had a vurst of flaming that got them banned, but reformed players get their title for a reason, they are *REFORMED*, keep in mind that some of them (me included) will do anything within their reach to get their beloved accounts back, even if it means giving up on some things back in their old account, even though most of them get a higher rank thanks to behaviour improvement, some just miss their account, that is full of skins, and glorious, level 7's on all of their most loved champs, and even replays they had on their old account. > > i know this topic is very controversial matter, so please dont comment aggresive/obvious things that will make fun of either sides. > > dont be afraid though, express your thoughts to the fullest, just with a bit of subtelty. > > hf discussing ideas and thoughs :) {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} i would really appreciate if you take the time to even leave you opinio on the matter. The bans have gotten silly this year. I have never been chat restricted or banned till this year. I have played this since it came out as it was time for a break from dota What is said in joking or in anger, is pretty much the same. Your average player will get angry at least 1 game out of 100. This is very low as it is more 30 times out of a 100 games. If your chat gets out of line it is easy to get banned very quickly. I know some of my fellow banned players are reading this so take some advice from someone that just got through a recent ban. Now I was going to quit the game, but I did spend real money for skins. My first advice, find a different game to play most of the time. I play games to blow off steam and have fun after a long stressful week at work. In this current system, just think of it like going to work. You do not joke around or say things that are "culturally insensitive" or "racist" or "homophobic". This relates to what is acceptable as political philosophy is deeply entrenched in this game. So if you want to continue to play league do this. Do not get drawn into conversations at all. Just tell your team during selection that you have been banned previously or chat restricted, just ping you where you are needed. DO NOT GET DRAWN INTO CONVERSATIONS. You may find as I am, the game is just not enjoyable. I already compete in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, so my need to have to "compete" in something else is just not there. If you find you can not take the tantrums from other players and dream about choking the stupid out of them, probably not the game to play. I play one game a day, that is it. I went back to playing Eve Online in my off time which is more enjoyable as I can be myself. This means I can joke, rant and rave without getting banned. Most people there are around 30-40 years old, so its a different crowd. I was a bit angry a few days ago about my ban and chat restriction here, until I thought about why I played games.
Mr T MOE (NA)
: banned for freedom of speech now?
> [{quoted}](name=Mr T MOE,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2AhMj7nX,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-22T01:00:12.636+0000) > > so if u get ganged up on in this game you get banned for retaliating? they don't really look into shit here .. if someone gets there feelings hurt and hits ban it happens.. lol this game is for 12 and under lol.. GROW THE FUCK UP riot :) have a nice day Welcome to the New World where everyone gets their little feelers hurted ;)
: > [{quoted}](name=Xäyąh,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=IZrgxWQ5,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-03-19T15:42:00.021+0000) > > This. Speaking as someone with 0 punishments that aren't leaverbuster based, I can say that History is taken into account. I am a very positive player in 99% of my games, but some games I just snap and say some pretty harsh things. I dont get punished, because those games are few and far between, and I avoid that behavior enough to be excused. This is the first instance that I can recall where I was this toxic on my account. The most apparent discrepancy that is with this game is that I was the **only person** using the chat, which most likely has an effect on the reason I got the chat restriction. This is because it appears as though I am attacking without a cause since there is no recorded response from any other players.
I just got done with a 14 day ban and am playing a few games here and there. I basically have switched to another old game I use to play because the system does not take into account context. My chat log from a previous game was bad, but some of it was in joking, which the system does not take into account. I was going to quit, but decided to just play the game muted, which is what I do. I have found that the game is not enjoyable when you are unable to interact with people. As soon as someone starts ranting, I just mute them because my personality type just does not take shit from people. I think at the end of the day you have to approach this game like you do a real life job, just be polite and don't give your real opinion. I think it is for the later reason I find myself not really wanting to log in anymore. I play games to blow off steam and have fun. When I am unable to do either, I tend to lose interest in the game, This year I took my first ban and restriction in any game. I find that this game is better if played sparingly. I you do login, keep in mind your better off just muting most players immediately when the rants start. If you are unable to do this consistently, you will be banned eventually. I just wish I could have a crystal ball however as I would not have spent any money collecting skins if I knew the system would end up being this way.
Chermorg (NA)
: No, the robots haven't been turned onto any "higher" mode or "more stringent" mode recently. The *only* change that has happened in the past few years is the addition of a few things that are absolutely zero tolerance - such as homophobic/racist slurs as well as telling others to kill or harm themselves or others. The IFS (Instant Feedback System) operates on a machine learning principle - most likely an artificial neural network or similar algorithm. Basically, to train the system, it was fed millions of chat logs that Tribunal voters deemed punishworthy - as well as many logs that were deemed *not* punishworthy - along with what each log was deemed. Basically the dataset for training had sets of two elements - the log itself, and the (expected) result - punish/not punish. The IFS then began to learn what was considered toxic and negative behavior. Computers are **very** powerful nowadays - they can recognize patterns in words, they can recognize sentence structure, they can recognize the difference between "fuck you" and "fuck me" and "wow fucking great play" and "wow fuck that play". The IFS is continually audited to ensure that only valid punishments are being issued, and it has a much less than 1% failure rate (i.e. failing to punish someone who deserved it, or punishing someone who did not deserve it). I really do not understand where people get this whole "I can't trust this to a computer" notion from. We already trust our credit, our livelihoods, our money to computer software ran by banks and merchants. We trust our safety to computer software ran by phone companies, internet companies, and the government. We trust our power grid to computer software. We trust our healthcare records to computer software. Yet we can't trust software to do a relatively simple and mundane task that it does for many other businesses without fail? ---- On the topic of if you have a bad game, yes. Your next punishment may be issued upon any further instance of negativity until your account is back in good standing. To return to good standing usually takes over 3 months of active playing without valid reports - and is not tied to honor. You will not be notified when you are in "good standing" again. It's really honestly counterproductive to even think like this - your focus should not be "can I have a bad game", it should be "I am never going to be toxic again - ever".
Hence, why some of us have left. If you are too much of a cry baby to play a competitive game, then dont
Chermorg (NA)
: You were negative the entire game - constantly commenting on how others were toxic, going to get banned, etc. Toxicity is not just flaming - it is negativity that detracts from the game as well. Also.. you didn't single anyone out, but: >Sexy Man Child: i'm excited for your ban rammus
Chermorg (NA)
: >You can't see the other half of the conversation but I was getting flamed harder than I ever have in my life. So, the reason for this is because, quite frankly, it doesn't matter. Well - it does - just not when we're discussing your account standing and punishment. Your punishment is based solely on things you have typed in chat. You cannot control what others type - you can only control what you type and press enter on. Similarly, nobody else forces you to be toxic in game - it is all you. *That* is why Riot only shows you your own chat logs with a punishment. Given your constant harassment of multiple teammates - flaming them for being toxic - as well as your admission to giving up, this punishment definitely seems appropriate. I am assuming you have had chat restrictions before, in which case a 14 day suspension would be the next step. Keep in mind that the message you got with your ban that states "the next punishment may be a permanent suspension" (or worded similarly) **is not a joke**. If you are negative - regardless of "why" you are negative or "how bad" it is, your account may be permanently banned after this.
: I've spent $3k and going to spend more on this account I had since 2009. They deserve all of it and more. It's not that complex not to be an asshole. Just simply don't be an asshole and you'll be fine. All you really have to do is play the game for what it is. That means play the video game. If you want to put your keyboard warrior skills to the test and see whose eBalls are bigger, go find a forum or a chatroom. Till then, mute, report and play the game for what it was made for. Also, don't make a claim until you post your chatlog, till then everything you have to say for your claim is irrelevant.
From your eloquent use of the English language I can tell you are a saint sir.
Rioter Comments
: A permanent ban after a number of warnings to knock it off. You can honestly get away with a lot if you don't go full prick on people.
Oh I am not permantely banned by any stretch, just 14 day banned. However, this season I have both a restricted chat then a 14 day ban. Over all my seasons I have not been chat restricted or banned. I have played this since day one. I just think the system is off, but I will step away from the game. Just was trying to give some feedback on the current season, which seems to be very punitive.
Prandine (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LordofStone,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5KBAABeA,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-19T04:41:18.116+0000) > > I have for like 15 years. I have never been banned from any game. The problem is not the players, at this point it is the mechanics. If your a competitive person, you will get angry from time to time playing a game which is competitive in nature. This does not mean you are a jerk, just at times you can be one. I already play a game called Eve online and have for many years. I have also played this one since it came out and have never been banned. So if my history says that I am in general a pretty well behaved but once in a blue moon get mad....a consideration is that perhaps there is a mechanic that is not working properly here, just saying. I can relate to being a competitive person as I am one myself. I also do get frustrated and angry at both myself and other people at times as well but I just yell and rage at the screen instead of in chat. Because I keep my rage out of the game I have not once received so much as a warning since I started playing in S2. Again Riot understands that sometimes people have bad days/games so they specifically designed the IFS to excuse those once in a blue moons provided the account has an otherwise clean record. It's only when those once in a blue moons turn into multiple moons that it becomes a problem and at that point the IFS assigns an appropriate punishment (usually a CR for the first offense). Basically it's okay to be a competitive person but that's no excuse for lashing out at others to the point where you have to receive a warning and/or punishment, and there are plenty of outlets with which one can release stress and anger that don't involve taking it out on teammates/enemies.
We are on the same page. Some of what i said was purely joking, but it did look bad. However, this season seems to be very punitive compared to others. Hell last season I was honor 3, but this season banned. Anyhow, I promised I would step away, just figured I would give some feedback on the current system.
Daigoto (NA)
: Dont worry about it man, this is why league is a dying game. They ban people because they make money off of people constantly making new accounts and buying more RP. League will lost 60% of its player base in the next 2 years, there is no need to get upset over it haha. The game is created by beta cucks that cannot take online criticism because they were bullied throughout highschool. Do not lose any sleep over it, just buy a new account for $10 every time you get banned, make sure to not buy any RP, do not support this company. They are crooks and sensitive about their feelings, that's why they ban people on a hourly basis. Forget it and move on, I feel for you brother. Just don't spend anymore money on this company. If you need champs, just buy an account that has the champs you play. No need to buy anymore RP. God bless you, we all know that was is said online doesn't mean shit to anyone but the nerds that were bullied in highschool and use their video games as a escape from the real world. It's okay brotha, your life is better than theirs. No need to get upset. God bless, if you ever saw a Riot employee in the real world and called them what you've said in game, they would laugh it off and then go back to their keyboards. This is the only place they can find athority in life, so they abuse it. That is why the game is dying. Just find a new game if you can't help yourself from raging at the beta nerds online, I feel for you. Check out Fornite, has already surpassed league in many categories.
: Having the ability to hide childish and unsportsmanlike behavior is no reason to allow childish and unsportsmanlike behavior to take place.
All competitive endeavors have it. Penalties are ok, but perma ban over some words said in the heat of the moment ? Give me a break.
Slythion (NA)
: Your products from money spent is not given to you, but your account. If that account get's banned, your rental on those purchases are obviously void. You "bought" them for as long as they're available to you on that account. > over 50% of banns are questionable for sure this is just plain wrong, and I don't know how you believe that unless you're an extremely gullible person and went over to "Player Behavior" which, even as a place where all the wrongfully banned players would go, still doesn't have that 50% fault rate you claim * Most bans are warrented * False reporting isn't a serious issue right now * The purchases belong to your account (which is owned by Riot), not you * You can get unbanned pretty easily if you have proof of bugsplat/client issues * Your past behavior (or honors) do not and should not give you pass to be toxic ez pz explanation right there
I would like you to explain how most bans are warranted. Where are your statistics and by what measurement are you using ?
: Why are you posting this if you day your not coming back to lol. Your like someone quiting Twitter.
Expressing my opinion. I think it is important to express your opinion on a product you have spent money on. Not sure what your sentence means, but I think I got this jist of it lol.
: > [{quoted}](name=LordofStone,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WHOBMVEA,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-03-19T04:36:14.438+0000) > > All people get mad. Let us say you only get mad 1 percent of the time. In the course of a season that is potentially a perma ban. Most players that play this game are not a-holes....they just get mad at times. This whole restricted chat thing has gotten too far though, silliness at this point. Most people never get restricted, so if you are going off bad enough TO get restricted, then yes, you went over the line. This is not hard to understand.
I have played this since day one and took my first 14 day ban now ? What do you think is more likely, my behavior has gotten worse or there is a different mechanic at work here ? I have never been banned from any game for any reason EVER.
Dreampod (NA)
: Most people don't eventually flame. It is that mindset which makes you think that your behaviour is acceptable because it is normal. It is perfectly possible to play the game without behaving badly, even when frustrated by other players or feeling that they are instigating something. Chat warnings are earned for consistent misbehaviour (negative attitude and milder harassment reports) or for egregious behaviour even once. Players who pick up a report every 100 games for getting a little spicy with their interactions but don't use abusive language or slurs will never get chat restricted or any escalated punishment, the system already accounts for number of games played to reports for the less severe behaviour issues. Best of luck finding a game more with standards of behaviour that are lax enough that you can manage to achieve them.
I have for like 15 years. I have never been banned from any game. The problem is not the players, at this point it is the mechanics. If your a competitive person, you will get angry from time to time playing a game which is competitive in nature. This does not mean you are a jerk, just at times you can be one. I already play a game called Eve online and have for many years. I have also played this one since it came out and have never been banned. So if my history says that I am in general a pretty well behaved but once in a blue moon get mad....a consideration is that perhaps there is a mechanic that is not working properly here, just saying.
: I do think the mute button exists for a reason and I use it generously, but that doesn't mean that gives you the excuse to act like an asshole. People that act out in chat to where it would be necessary to mute them basically are the reason that you can't use chat to communicate important information with your team anymore. People insta-mute all chat (not just when a player uses the front-slash all command, I mean all of the other 9 players) because some people think that "because there is a mute button, I'm not at fault if I call my teammates garbage and start flame wars in my team chat". It's really annoying that people don't use chat properly, because it could be a decent tool for letting your team in on vital information or giving them crucial advice that could win the game. Instead, people just use it to flame each other. And don't start saying, "Oh, why should I get in trouble because one of my teammates' feelings were hurt?" It's because people that start flame wars in chat lose games. People who call their teammates worthless trash tilt their own team members, and typically lose the game for everyone on their team, because someone is too busy insulting people in chat rather than trying to find a way to win the game.
> [{quoted}](name=DeloricVI,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WHOBMVEA,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-03-19T04:34:08.220+0000) > > I do think the mute button exists for a reason and I use it generously, but that doesn't mean that gives you the excuse to act like an asshole. People that act out in chat to where it would be necessary to mute them basically are the reason that you can't use chat to communicate important information with your team anymore. People insta-mute all chat (not just when a player uses the front-slash all command, I mean all of the other 9 players) because some people think that "because there is a mute button, I'm not at fault if I call my teammates garbage and start flame wars in my team chat". > > It's really annoying that people don't use chat properly, because it could be a decent tool for letting your team in on vital information or giving them crucial advice that could win the game. Instead, people just use it to flame each other. > > And don't start saying, "Oh, why should I get in trouble because one of my teammates' feelings were hurt?" It's because people that start flame wars in chat lose games. People who call their teammates worthless trash tilt their own team members, and typically lose the game for everyone on their team, because someone is too busy insulting people in chat rather than trying to find a way to win the game. All people get mad. Let us say you only get mad 1 percent of the time. In the course of a season that is potentially a perma ban. Most players that play this game are not a-holes....they just get mad at times. This whole restricted chat thing has gone too far though, silliness at this point.
: Why do we get angry during games?
It is a natural emotion with a competitive game. This was my argument, even your best behaved players will flame back 1 percent of the time. Over the course of a season, a lot of players will get restricted, banned or even permabanned. Their current system has just went a bit too far this last season.
: There are a few reasons for having both a mute feature and a report/punishment system. 1. Communication and cooperation are key elements of the game. Therefore, irresponsible use of the chat function damages it's usefulness in coordinating playes. 2. It's not cursing that is viewed as the problem-- they have an optional filter for that. It's abusive behavior they punish. 3. Age has nothing to do with wanting to enjoy a game without getting harrassed. I have no interest in getting picked at all game and less tolerance for seeing another player getting harassed. I just have the self control not to respond if I chose not to mute. 4. People don't get banned for bad games. Almost every time someone has claimed that, it turns out they were actually banned for being verbally abusive towards other players or they were actively feeding. 5. Muting is not a solution. Unless someone choses to preemptively mute every player when a match starts (which disrupts communication with the rest of the team), it's considered a "damage done" scenario. It protects that player from further harm, but it does not negate what's been done. 6. If people are getting punished for "how they talk in real life", maybe they should reconsider how they treat the people around them. 7. Premades have no more report power than a solo player. They system has never been been based on how many reports per game an individual receives. They've even removed report weight, so everyone's report is worth exactly the same in triggering a review of the report's validity.
There is a mute button, it is pretty simple.
: Lets have an adult discussion about this report system.
> [{quoted}](name=Near Epicness,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WHOBMVEA,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-19T03:41:49.997+0000) > > Just curious about why there is even a chat restriction penalty when there was a whole mute feature for that. Its almost like RIOT expects that people who are able to make in game purchases aren't able to handle a few swear words in chat. Either that or RIOT thinks they aren't capable of finding how to mute someone. I honestly feel like an actual honor level loss should be only caused from in game trolling or feeding, I mean, otherwise whats the point of this whole mute feature they added? I know kids play this game and all, but isn't a product suppose to cater the the majority? (and the majority of people who play this game are def over 15 and hear worse things in the halls of their schools) and if a kids not okay with swearing let THAT individual mute the dudes who do, instead of catering to the 1 in every 20 league player and punishing people for talking how they talk in everyday life. I just feel like this who ban system is outdated and frankly broken. There are so many premades who will report someone just for a bad game or for no ACTUAL reason, and that results in a ban for them, when actually its the others who deserve it. Has riot watched any of their YouTube clips (lets take a second and reflect on varus's new one) yea.... not exactly for kids.. Who else thinks the game should match? You are right, it has went too far. Posted something similar.
Prandine (NA)
: Riot understands that people are human and make mistakes, hence why they allow for some leniency for bad days and games here and there. However, it becomes a problem when one makes that poor behavior a consistent thing. Yes there's a mute button and people should use it but if you're forcing people to mute you constantly then there's a problem with you. From [Ulanopo's Knowledge Base](http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4086541&page=1#post43465401): >**“People who report are simply being oversensitive. The mute button exists for a reason.”** >Let’s start with the Riot quote on this (link (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=30696571#post30696571)): >_**Why is verbal abuse punishable if there is a mute button/language filter?**_ _Players shouldn’t need to rely on features like the mute button or language filter to engage with other players in positive ways. When a player verbally abuses another player and forces him to use the mute button, they have already created a negative experience for that player._ >Simply put, Riot says no. You can scream and cry all you want, but it is their house and their rules. >With that out of the way, I think the topic deserves some further discussion. The theory is that, if people resolved to care less, then they would be happier. I often refer to this as “Argument from Stoicism” and I think it is a fairly weak philosophy because it places the burden on the person being expected to endure the behavior rather than the person exhibiting the behavior. “You should be able to handle it” is just a flimsy excuse for being a bully or a jerk. I have to be the bigger man so that you can do whatever you want? That hardly seems fair. >There is also the issue of how I spend my limited free time. Like most people, I am constantly required to make value judgments between the different forms of entertainment that are available to me and, let's be honest, we live in an age of nearly limitless entertainment options. If I'm having a bad day in League, I can just fire up Steam and play a whole bunch of games that don't require me to put up with someone's BS. >This is not an issue of weakness or thin-skin; it's a question of choosing activities that don't leave me feeling frustrated and angry. Too many of those experiences and I'll just find something else to do. Riot knows this. Also from [UKB](http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4086541&page=6#post43663877): >**“I don’t think that people should be punished for speech. Other things, like feeding, are much more disruptive.”** >I’m not going to tell you that your opinion is wrong, but you should know that neither Riot nor the majority of the community agrees with you. This is evidenced by the fact that the community has always consistently punished verbal toxicity. There may be some minor disagreement over certain words and phrases, but the overwhelming consensus is that it isn’t welcome here. >Also, you aren’t ever going to get a pass on X because Y is worse. We’ll still punish you all day for ANY toxicity. Get used to it.
Like I said people are human and eventually most people do flame in a game. It happens and to say it will not happen is foolish to say the least. It will happen multiple times for many people. The more games you play, the more your percentage chance are that you will get restricted or banned.I am not saying what I said was right, but I have seen and heard worse of games over the years. Take for instance the main game I play is Eve Online. It is not exactly a game for the weak of heart as screwing up in a mass fight will get a real tongue lashing that makes the flaming here look tame. Let us say that a player is good 99 percent of the time. This is an extremely well behaved player. So in a 100 games he/she/it gets angry once. In the course of a season that may be 4-5 ranked games that they lose their mind. That is a relatively low rate, but under these current mechanics you will eventually get your account banned. Let us say that you get restricted, the next step in 14 day ban and the next after that is perma. I would guess if they posted the amount of accounts banned this year it would be expodentially more than in previous years due to mechanics. I have seen many other players upset over this and post stuff like " I will be better", but in reality they will still screw up eventually. Perhaps its a way to generate more accounts and money, perhaps not. As a consumer I have decided not to consume this product any longer and I have help support this endeavor from the get go. Also as a consumer I decide to tell you what i think of your product. I also point out to other consumers there are products of comparable tastes out there. Out of my thousands of games here, I probably get upset 2-5 percent of the time. I play support players, so in general we believe in that type of concept. The rest of what is posted is justification on system that is too punitive to a crowd that historically has a sharp tongue. Like it or leave it, that is the gaming community. To pretend it like saying there is no gravity. Enough customers leave, you will get the point.
Rioter Comments
Daigoto (NA)
: Dont worry about it man, this is why league is a dying game. They ban people because they make money off of people constantly making new accounts and buying more RP. League will lost 60% of its player base in the next 2 years, there is no need to get upset over it haha. The game is created by beta cucks that cannot take online criticism because they were bullied throughout highschool. Do not lose any sleep over it, just buy a new account for $10 every time you get banned, make sure to not buy any RP, do not support this company. They are crooks and sensitive about their feelings, that's why they ban people on a hourly basis. Forget it and move on, I feel for you brother. Just don't spend anymore money on this company. If you need champs, just buy an account that has the champs you play. No need to buy anymore RP. God bless you, we all know that was is said online doesn't mean shit to anyone but the nerds that were bullied in highschool and use their video games as a escape from the real world. It's okay brotha, your life is better than theirs. No need to get upset. God bless, if you ever saw a Riot employee in the real world and called them what you've said in game, they would laugh it off and then go back to their keyboards. This is the only place they can find athority in life, so they abuse it. That is why the game is dying. Just find a new game if you can't help yourself from raging at the beta nerds online, I feel for you. Check out Fornite, has already surpassed league in many categories.
Bingo. I already moved to a different game. Sensitive generation although this cripples you for real life. Right now, Blizzard has a pretty good game that you can pretty much do what you want called Heroes of the Storm. Not sure what happened to LoL, i agree with punishing people for leaving games ectr but speech ? There is a mute button.
: RIOT going ham with the Player Bans is a big mistake.
> [{quoted}](name=Warrior Princess,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tlBOeeMG,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-13T02:37:13.960+0000) > > All because there are snowflakes that are crying about being told to ward and having their e-feelings hurt when there is a mute button not being used. Keep it up, you won't have a player base at all. If your goal is to make this game for a target age of 12 and under, you're off to a great start Riot. I agree, I have quit this game after years. Back to playing other games like Starcraft and dota
: cya {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=MagicalDemons,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qeX06Fhw,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-03-08T20:34:59.429+0000) > > cya > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} No actually you wont ;)
: You're salty after 1 game you did badly in and got banned in it and you say "I've been playing since day 1" Which I already think is bull but the fact that you handled the situation by saying "Fu**off"? Can you blame anyone?You'll probably be back next week or when your ban is over make another post about how you will ddos the whole game bruh xD you cant blame riot for your own mistake just deal with it you've been playing for that long which is obviously a lie and now you decide you should leave riot cares about their players but when someone so toxic leaves they probably would feel better than having to give you another punishment.
> [{quoted}](name=Galaxy9492,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qeX06Fhw,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-03-08T12:29:03.676+0000) > > You're salty after 1 game you did badly in and got banned in it and you say "I've been playing since day 1" Which I already think is bull but the fact that you handled the situation by saying "Fu**off"? Can you blame anyone?You'll probably be back next week or when your ban is over make another post about how you will ddos the whole game bruh xD you cant blame riot for your own mistake just deal with it you've been playing for that long which is obviously a lie and now you decide you should leave riot cares about their players but when someone so toxic leaves they probably would feel better than having to give you another punishment. No I was here since day one, I was a DOTA player. Honestly, I have not missed it. Shrug, to each his own. Check my account history, I have been here forever and I am done forever. It is the same as the gay ass gender nouns, I get my freedom of speech. If this means not playing some stupid game where your time is better spent doing more productive things, I am good with that.
: See you next week.
no way in hell.
zPOOPz (NA)
: Bye drama queen
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qeX06Fhw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-08T04:11:50.645+0000) > > Bye drama queen Thats the pot calling the kettle black obviously.
: Riot won't even notice you gone. They'll gladly give you a direct message saying they don't even you here by giving you a permaban if you keep that same attitude up. So you leaving our community just made it slightly better. Good day.
> [{quoted}](name=Zombie Gerbil,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qeX06Fhw,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-03-08T04:48:36.157+0000) > > Riot won't even notice you gone. > They'll gladly give you a direct message saying they don't even you here by giving you a permaban if you keep that same attitude up. > So you leaving our community just made it slightly better. > > Good day. True enough, but enough people leave it is noticeable. No the community is not any better, it actually has gotten worse.
Mordius (NA)
: K. Have fun
http://store.steampowered.com/app/570/Dota_2/
Rioter Comments

LordofStone

Level 68 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion