: How can you guys still play ranked and not go insane ?
At least you are in D1. I can't seem to get out of bronze 4. I know I ain't the best, but I was at least hoping to get silver by now. But it seems like every game I've got teammates that feed. If I go bot to prevent feeding, then top feeds. If I go top to make sure there isn't a feeder, mid feeds. If I got mid, jungle feeds. If I go jungle, its a toss up and multiple lanes feed. I know I feed too, everyone gets them bad games and I get that and I know I'm a scrub and blah blah blah... but honestly I can usually handle my lane until teamfights start and the random Ashe that got fed 10 kills before teamfights started just poos on me.
: Honest question: Should Rumble be buffed?
I've always had trouble with Rumble when he is my top lane opponent. Early game he seems to dominate me no matter what, late game he seems to fall off so hard that he isn't a threat. If he does get a buff maybe a late game buff, but an early game nerf. Having said that, take my opinion with a grain of salt because I am not the best player in the world, obviously if you look at my rank lol.
: ranked games have never been more coinflip
I'm going to be honest, I'm in iron. But I also feel like its a game of chance. I've had games where I've done really well. And I've had games where personally I was doing well, but I couldn't carry the 0/10/0 Lee Sin. I don't know exactly what I was supposed to do about that game, but it is incredibly frustrating to lose a game where someone was either horribly bad at the role they chose or just intentionally feeding.
: i got banned for replying to a flamer...
Just because someone else is being toxic doesn't mean you have to deal any back. I'm just as guilty of this as anyone, but I'm trying to be better about it and not get involved in a flame war everytime I get a feeder in my games.
: I just had to pay $12 to download a PDF of my transcript
That stuff has and always will be a rip off. You don't pay for the education, you pay for the degree.
will1e (EUW)
: Is this really bannable?
Uhh yeah. That is toxicity my man. I don't know that I'd ever want you on my team tbh. Regardless of if others are flaming or getting tilted or whatever, its best to just keep your cool. The more people we have keeping the atmosphere of each game cool and understanding, the better the rift will be for everyone.
: Just delete Vayne from the game already
I have to agree. I went against a Vayne/Brand earlier and I honestly just couldn't do anything about it. Level 2 they were forcing me out of lane. Level 3 for me, she was already 5 because she bullied me out of lane so hard. To be fair, she admitted to being a smurf. But also it really sucked to be in that situation and I honestly didn't feel like I could counterplay her in the least.
: Old Rek'Sai vs New Rek'Sai
I've been curious about playing her again myself. I prefer assassins though like Kha'zix and Rengar so I don't know if she is really going to fit my playstyle all that much.
ciekiu (EUW)
: PvP too difficult
Thats the way it is. I recommend you quit this game entirely because it really is crap. Its just addicting crap. So you might get addicted and start to play it alot... but you'll hate it.
: I'm so glad teambuilder adjusts the matchmaking when I try a new champ
That is some terrible warding lol. Hell, I'm bronze 3 and I ward better than those people in diamond. Of course, thats teambuilder so they might just not care.... but... eh
: What about them frustrates you?
Typically the simplicity of them. Annie just wait until stun is up then ults and hits her combo and kills ya. Diana just seems unfair to me once she gets 2 kills.... Fizz has his troll pole. Garen just spins, then presses Q then R. Heimerdinger has turrets that last after he dies for some odd reason and alot of times I'll die to them. Irelia is just annoying all around for me. Same with Leona... Singed is really linear and boring to play against and really frustrates me because all he does is run away all game. Swain is just.... BS. And Sona has extreme damage sometimes it seems. I just hate playing against these champions.
: Champion(s) that frustrate you the most to play against
{{champion:1}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:37}}
: Stomps are not fun for either side
Yeah, I hate this preseason. Its always just a one or two kill lead and bam. 'Guess I win/lost this match :)' Its even worse when its obviously GG and your team won't surrender because of their idiotic 'no surr' rhetoric. Always a stomp fest for one team and a boring game for the other.... I hate it lol. Snowballing BS is not fun and I don't see why they made it this way.
: What the heck is up with this game right now?
The problem is that its too snowbally. If the enemy gets a kill or two, then they become fed as hell and steamroll the lane and the game. ITs too hard to come back from just one mistake.
Vikkypoo (NA)
: Orochimaru = best anime villain to date.
Better than that asshat Sasuke anyway. 'Hurr durr I'm gonna keep doin dumb stuffs jsut for the sakes of being baddasssssss'
: Quality of life change to turrets with intent make them more effective in dives.
I think they should straight up buff turret damage. If someone takes a tower shot, they should feel it. Its actually really irritating to me when a level 7 Caitlyn just tanks my tower for 3 seconds and then walks away like nothing happened after she is done slaughtering me.
: So I woke up after a quick nap and I couldn't move my right hand for like 2 minutes
Probably nothing to worry about. Carpel tunnel, blood flow being cut off for a bit.... it happens. Especially if you are using your keyboard alot.
: It's really outdated but I still wonder.
I feel the same way with MFs AP ratios on her abilities. Like... Whats the point in them?
Rioter Comments
: Riot ,why the silence on kalista?
Of course Riot would be nerfing items that she needs.... They just can't stand having fun and unique champions I guess... anything fun gets nerfed until its not fun.
: Anybody remember when tanks were actually tanky? I do, and here's how it was...
Nah. I hated the tank meta. Wet noodle fights forever.... and I just didn't find it fun to play low mobility, low damage, tanks all day. Just wasn't fun to me.... I prefer the assassin meta.
: How Harrowing was Mishandled imo
I don't think they care att all about Harrowing. For Riot I think its all about the LCS.
Harrada (NA)
: Why does riot try to completely redesign the game every season?
They try new things every season because if they didn't, people would stop playing the game. This game doesn't really have that much going for it anymore, so they try to bring new shit in to make people wanna stay and play.
Rioter Comments
: Sure she has a shield, but she's not immune to CC like Morg's shield is, if it's magic damage. Diana is just as prone to being kited like Kat. That's one of her main weaknesses, besides tanks. Diana is in a good spot, and people whining about her are just those that got whipped in the butt because they couldn't play against her. She doesn't need nerfs.
Your argument is the same as anyone elses that is trying to defend their champion from rightly deserved nerfs lol.
: That's basically what a Kata does, roll her face on the keyboard. But Diana is not overbalanced or op.
Difference being that Kata doesn't have the survivability of Diana. I see where you are coming from, but I just disagree.
: Most balanced champ in the game. She can snowball and therefore she's op right? I mean come on people. I get why people complain about Leblanc or fizz or even Annie. But Diana?!?! Come on man... Diana is the most balanced champion in my opinion. Before I started playing Diana I used to always smack her around with swain... Diana's biggest weaknesses are swain Annie and vlads pretty annoying too. She is tragic pre-6. If you die to Diana pre-6 just stop playing this game... As for team fighting she is super duper balanced. Has to hit a skill shot to even ult in, and basically has to hit the right target cause otherwise she's going to be in your stack and dead in seconds. This champ needs no nerfs or buffs she is perfect
She doesn't really have to hit a skillshot. For one, she can ult on an enemy anytime she wants. Its just better if you don't for obvious reasons. Besides, her 'skillshot' (easiest thing in League to lane lol) is on a 4 second cooldown at max rank so its not like missing it is a big deal. But even if you do miss it, alot of your damage comes from her passive which does the most damage out of every spell that she has. I just don't think she is all that balanced.
: So you think Diana is a more "op" champ then a Leblanc or fizz? GTFO out of here dude. Ever notice how so many folks think assassins are op? Yasuo, Diana, Leblanc, fizz, zed, rengar, Katarina, akali, ahri, ekko, riven, and the list goes on. It's because hey have the ability To do an obscene amount of damage and 100-0 you. So unless your smart in lane you will let them snowball. This is why when so many of you cry op it's just laughable. Learn to deal with assassins. And if your just not that good, then don't pick your lane first. I can first pick Diana Jaycee lb brand swain Etc and not worry about being counter picked. But if I pick let's say Yasuo who I suck with then I' have the possibility of letting the enemy snowball. If you aren't comfortable with your lane/champ then don't complain when the enemy picks a snowballing champ and trashes you. Goodness Diana nerf threads are so ridiculous.
Neither LeBlanc or Fizz isn't 'op' anymore. They are both just really annoying because they are some of the safest champions in league. Difference here being though, is that I personally don't think LB, Fizz, Zed, Rengar, Katarina, Akali, Ahri, Ekko, or Riven is unbalanced. I actually played Diana yesterday, and yeah. She is op as hell. She does ridiculous damage and is almost as braindead to play as Garen or Yi. Compared to champions like Kalista, Azir or yasuo she is just so simple to use. Its almost to the point of literally walking into the enemy team and smashing your forehead into the 'QWER' keys.
: Because she is a fighter, not an assassin. That's why she is more tanky than the assassins. Good Lord. Yasuo's can always find a way to hit their tornado, and their double crit damage is insane. The shield always comes back up within a few seconds and by then he has healed from what little damage you were able to do to him if any at all because he probably would've spit his wall out of his ass, and then he jump on you. I disagree. I'm a level 5 Diana and usually beat the crap out of Zed. But last night I hit a Q, ulted in, before I could do any damage he turned around on me and killed me because I didn't stupidly see how much MR he had in his runes and masteries. Not all the time can she do that. Plus if she does manage to hit a Q, just get some MR and have your tanks go after her. That's her main weakness, tanks and being CC'd to death. Her numbers are in a fine spot. She has no mobility outside her ult. Her slow length isn't that big and her shield only blocks so much. She is balanced compared to other champs on here and isn't broken.
Yasuo's main role is fighter, assassin is his secondary role. Diana is listed as Fighter, but can kill as quickly as an assassin while having the same health and frontline ability as an fighter. Yasuo can't really frontline because he is squish. Compared to Yasuo (and alot of other things) Diana is indeed overpowered.
: She has way more counterplay than Yasuo does. She has no escapes. He has a wind wall and extreme mobility not to mention an annoying ass shield. She is perfectly balanced right now.
She has a shit ton of burst potential, she can be tanky-ish as well. Her shield is massive. Yasuo has a tornado that he has to hit to lane his ult, which doesn't do a lot of damage really. In teamfights he has the potential to die before he can even trigger his tornado, therefore he is team reliant alot of times. The window for punishing Yasuo's windwall is like 10 seconds, which is longer than Dianas. Yasuo does have mobility, however Diana doesn't need mobility because of her tankyness and burst potential. You could have the argument that you could just dodge her Q, but eventually she will hit one, and then she will probably kill ya. And she snowballs easy. She isn't balanced at all man.
: diana needs to be toned down again.
I have sorta thought his for a while now. Sure... she can't do much if she doesn't hit her Q or whatever, but eventually she will hit it... and when she does she will probably kill you without you having much counterplay against it. Personally, I hate Diana.
CD8 (NA)
: Why is yasuo such a bullshit champion for no reason.
Yeah... Yasuo isn't really 'BS' or anything. He isn't very strong either. He is just right. If you let him get ahead, he will hard carry. But if you know what you are doing and you don't let him get ahead, then you can laugh at how useless he is for the rest of the game.
: Should i get renekton or rek sai
Rek'sai is a knockup bot, and Renekton falls off so hard that he might as well not exist late game.
Lapis (OCE)
: How does ranked work?
Ranked is essentially just a draft mode where you hope you don't get toxic players, feeders, trolls, or AFKs.
: Can bronze and silver get something at the end of season too?
I'd be happy with just the mystery skin they give out. I really appreciate those. We don't need anything else because we didn't climb. Personally I don't want anything other than an icon for the season and the mystery skin. If I wanted the border or victorious skin I would have actually tried to climb out of bronze lol.
: Kha'Zix Could Use Some Buffs
He is okay. Used to be alot stronger back when I mained him.... But I can still play him. Hes not good. He is just.... okay.
: Uninstalling
Can't say I blame you. Personally, the amount of damage turrets dish out is pathetic. They literally don't make a difference. I have seen dozens of teamfights be won under enemy towers. They just don't do anything. They are useless for the most part. Honestly, I would have quit League a long time ago if not for the few friends I have made on this game and the amount of cash I have already sunk in. I don't wanna lose my friends or the shit I bought lol.
Jikker (NA)
: idk I just hate giving up it's like an honour thing or a matter of principle. I usually end up hitting no automatically and sometimes I mess up actual surrenders by doing that which is a bad habit I need to fix. Also, if it's my only game of the day, I don't want to give up my first win just cause you think we might lose because they are up 5 kills and a drag at 20 minutes and the enemy just one shot you because you're a squishy.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=fqE7GMTd,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2015-09-30T19:49:10.684+0000) > > idk I just hate giving up it's like an honour thing or a matter of principle. I usually end up hitting no automatically and sometimes I mess up actual surrenders by doing that which is a bad habit I need to fix. > > Also, if it's my only game of the day, I don't want to give up my first win just cause you think we might lose because they are up 5 kills and a drag at 20 minutes and the enemy just one shot you because you're a squishy. I can understand that logic. At least that makes sense. I don't usually surrender a game when the enemy is up so little though. I vote for a surrender when the enemy carries are both over 10 kills each and 1/3 deaths. A match is winnable to an extent, but at the same time its pretty obvious when they are lost.
: > [{quoted}](name=TopPwettyPwease,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=fqE7GMTd,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2015-09-30T19:33:41.647+0000) > > He said normals, not ranked. > > It's every other game in normals. Not once a year. you're just as delusional
> [{quoted}](name=Steph9827,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=fqE7GMTd,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2015-09-30T19:37:43.523+0000) > > you're just as delusional Its not really anyone being delusional. How often do you play normal or teambuilder? You can easily tell who is going to win on the majority of every single match by the 15 minute mark. And most people don't see the same thing. They are the delusional ones. People always think they can win it seems. Even when we are pushed and have nothing except the nexus left.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lordofthepittt,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=fqE7GMTd,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-09-30T17:49:09.557+0000) > > I am trying to understand why people don't surrender in a normal game or a teambuilder game. no, you're not. you're mad over one match that will probably happen only once in a year.
> [{quoted}](name=Steph9827,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=fqE7GMTd,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-09-30T19:17:40.319+0000) > > no, you're not. you're mad over one match that will probably happen only once in a year. I'm not upset over the match lol. I could care less about the loss. I care about the frustration of this dumb, childish 'no surrender' routine everyone seems to be adopting.
AnonTwo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lordofthepittt,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=fqE7GMTd,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-30T19:09:14.565+0000) > > Its usually not over in 2 minutes by the time you can tell who is going to win. Its usually 20 minutes off at least. > And really. I don't see what I'm supposed to do as Kalista against a 15/2 Katarina that can delete me faster than I can press Flash lol. > I suppose I could have stack MR. Or just not fought her at all. But if I stacked MR I would have done even worse (no damage OP) and if I hadn't fought her, then she would have just pushed to win all by herself because nobody could do a whole lot against her. So it was either die to her, become useless, or let her push until she won the game. 1. Don't solo her at all and farm 2. Defend lanes 3. Group up, but not in a stupid "AoE me here!" manner...somehwat spread out. 4. When Katarina does try to attack your group, CC her and burst her down immediately, no mercy. If you don't have enough damage to fight the rest of her team, retreat to a tower immediately. 5. If you consistently can't fight after killing Katarina, split push You very well may have lost, but it's not like nothing can be done. That all being said, my point wasn't "You can't tell it's over until the last 2 min", my point was if you're going gray 2 minutes after leaving graveyard? Games over in 2 minutes or you're fucking up. No excuse to die 2 minutes after leaving graveyard unless game is literally about to end.
> [{quoted}](name=AnonTwo,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=fqE7GMTd,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-30T19:13:14.616+0000) > > 1. Don't solo her at all and farm > 2. Defend lanes > 3. Group up, but not in a stupid "AoE me here!" manner...somehwat spread out. > 4. When Katarina does try to attack your group, CC her and burst her down immediately, no mercy. If you don't have enough damage to fight the rest of her team, retreat to a tower immediately. > 5. If you consistently can't fight after killing Katarina, split push > > You very well may have lost, but it's not like nothing can be done. > > That all being said, my point wasn't "You can't tell it's over until the last 2 min", my point was if you're going gray 2 minutes after leaving graveyard? Games over in 2 minutes or you're fucking up. > > No excuse to die 2 minutes after leaving graveyard unless game is literally about to end. Our team didn't have any CC. It wasn't the best team comp lol. The only hard CC we had was bard and he didn't really do it. We are off track though. The post isn't about what I could have done to win. Its about why didn't we surrender and save 25 minutes? Jsut a waste of time. Games can be decided so quickly straight from the get go, and there just isn't a point in playing a game for a result you already know isn't in your favor.
AnonTwo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lordofthepittt,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=fqE7GMTd,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-09-30T18:47:51.554+0000) > > It is no journey though. Its a grayed out screen every time you leave base. Thats just frustration... That's either on you, or the games ending in 2 minutes anyway No matter how bad things are, there's no excuse for constantly dying again.
> [{quoted}](name=AnonTwo,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=fqE7GMTd,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2015-09-30T18:50:37.865+0000) > > That's either on you, or the games ending in 2 minutes anyway > > No matter how bad things are, there's no excuse for constantly dying again. Its usually not over in 2 minutes by the time you can tell who is going to win. Its usually 20 minutes off at least. And really. I don't see what I'm supposed to do as Kalista against a 15/2 Katarina that can delete me faster than I can press Flash lol. I suppose I could have stack MR. Or just not fought her at all. But if I stacked MR I would have done even worse (no damage OP) and if I hadn't fought her, then she would have just pushed to win all by herself because nobody could do a whole lot against her. So it was either die to her, become useless, or let her push until she won the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lordofthepittt,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=O3avJEPd,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-30T18:41:18.990+0000) > > Well. The announcers are exactly what keep me away from LCS. > Its literally the most irritating and headache inducing garbage I have ever watched. Then just mute it and watch if it bothers you that much. I take it you've never watched any live sporting event ever if that bothers you.
Don't feel like muting it because I don't find it that entertaining to begin with. It would be even less worse without sound. And I've tried to watch football, baseball, hockey, nascar, but they all bore the hell out of me. Like really. Why would I wanna watch a bunch of cars drive in a massive circle over and over? lol
: Because you get less IP for surrendering. I wanna buy champs
> [{quoted}](name=AnAggravatedPimp,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=fqE7GMTd,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-09-30T18:47:19.686+0000) > > Because you get less IP for surrendering. I wanna buy champs Its literally a difference of like... 10 IP. Its next to worthless.
AnonTwo (NA)
: It's about the journey not the destination.
> [{quoted}](name=AnonTwo,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=fqE7GMTd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-09-30T18:45:30.373+0000) > > It's about the journey not the destination. It is no journey though. Its a grayed out screen every time you leave base. Thats just frustration...
: Yeah... that's what announcers do.
Well. The announcers are exactly what keep me away from LCS. Its literally the most irritating and headache inducing garbage I have ever watched.
: Riot please dont ....
You are pretty toxic. And ya know... I feel that there has been more than one instance of you doing this and you probably got reported/banned then too. Riot doesn't just perma ban you the first time you get reported for flaming.
Zagubadu (NA)
: lol I mean if you said ranked you know how everyone would of commented, in the end idk feels good to win any game where your team was losing badly because the other people actually ARE worse but got fed and lucky and then you win XD But I play ranked so thats why I dont surrender fuck we've come back from ridiculous gaps in gold and have won.
> [{quoted}](name=Zagubaduz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=fqE7GMTd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-09-30T18:06:38.909+0000) > > lol I mean if you said ranked you know how everyone would of commented, in the end idk feels good to win any game where your team was losing badly because the other people actually ARE worse but got fed and lucky and then you win XD But I play ranked so thats why I dont surrender fuck we've come back from ridiculous gaps in gold and have won. I get the feeling that it feels good to win a game when you are behind. But when you are down to your nexus towers and we haven't won a single teamfight..... there has to be a point where people just stop and realize 'We are going to lose unless some miraculous thing happens and they all DC'
Rioter Comments
: Opinions on afking on tower in the first 2 mins of game
Just don't feel like roaming around in my jungle. At the level that I play at nobody really invades. But if they do I don't wanna catch a blitz pull and die and have my entire team complain about me feeding a kill all game.
Show more

Lordofthepittt

Level 41 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion