: @Riot: Can we please fix matchamking
Never going to happen. Riot hates the player base more than you could ever possibly imagine.
Evangele (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lothloran,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OH6baXMY,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2018-03-20T01:32:43.163+0000) > > Sometimes people say things which are so mind warpingly stupid that the only way to articulate your honest feelings is to call a spade a spade and say "dude that's pretty retarded" > > This isn't the halls of debate, we're all ordinary people. Stop trying to force your morality onto people. {{champion:267}} Hi, I understand frustration, however this isn't my morality, it is the rules of the Boards you are posting on. Please see the Universal Rules here: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/4LgZ2EwM-universal-rules Not following the Universal Rules can result in suspensions of your Boards posting privileges. This was a friendly warning :) As this is not the venue for this, any future conversations please feel free to post on Discuss the Boards or feel free to visit us on our Boards Discord which I have linked in the previous post.
> [{quoted}](name=Evangele,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OH6baXMY,comment-id=00010000000100000000,timestamp=2018-03-20T02:08:24.793+0000) > > {{champion:267}} Hi, > > I understand frustration, however this isn't my morality, it is the rules of the Boards you are posting on. Please see the Universal Rules here: > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/4LgZ2EwM-universal-rules > > Not following the Universal Rules can result in suspensions of your Boards posting privileges. This was a friendly warning :) > > As this is not the venue for this, any future conversations please feel free to post on Discuss the Boards or feel free to visit us on our Boards Discord which I have linked in the previous post. Frustration? LOL don't even start with that condescending malarkey. It has nothing to do with frustration, it has everything to do with talking to each other like humans. Some people need to be reminded, every now and again, that the thing they said was so stupid that it belongs in some hall of infamy. Oh, and; I'm not your friend, buddy.
: > [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OH6baXMY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-19T22:24:04.176+0000) > > Because if a DC triggered loss prevention, people would use a smurf, DC it every time they lose a game, and never lose LP. Wouldn't you lose anyways, since you're one person playing on two PCs? I don't see how this would work, unless you were a superior being with two extra arms and perhaps an extra brain. Edit: In response to the original context of this thread, I think it's because there will be bribes (People saying "How much money/rp for afk"). It will also grant players the ability to pressure their teammates (E.g: A feeding Morg is told to afk by all four members of her team because it will negate a loss) in ways that may or may not be emotionally harmful.
> [{quoted}](name=LSsica,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OH6baXMY,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2018-03-20T01:48:14.001+0000) > > Wouldn't you lose anyways, since you're one person playing on two PCs? > I don't see how this would work, unless you were a superior being with two extra arms and perhaps an extra brain. > > Edit: In response to the original context of this thread, I think it's because there will be bribes (People saying "How much money/rp for afk"). It will also grant players the ability to pressure their teammates (E.g: A feeding Morg is told to afk by all four members of her team because it will negate a loss) in ways that may or may not be emotionally harmful. Who cares about people's emotions????
Evangele (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lothloran,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OH6baXMY,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-03-19T22:31:28.825+0000) > > <Removed by Moderation> > > Leave buster bans people who constantly abandon games. Leveling to 30 isn&#x27;t so bad but getting a champion pool to get into ranked at level 30 would require RP spending to play ranked as soon as you hit 30. > > Do you think very many people would level a smurf every week to prevent lost league points? If you even think it&#x27;s feasibly possible, you&#x27;re a moron. ~ > [{quoted}](name=Lothloran,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OH6baXMY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-03-19T22:28:36.618+0000) > > Your post doesn&#x27;t make sense. > It feels like a labor to try to explain it to you, who cares if everyone&#x27;s LP went up? It would still balance out, your number might increase but the relative skill that number represents would still be accurate. > > Why even post? Why? &lt;Removed by Moderation&gt; Do you just not realize what you&#x27;re saying? Or do you not care? {{champion:267}} Hey guys, Let's please remember to be respectful of eachother even when we are having a disagreement. Insults and antagonistic language directed at others is not allowed at any point in time on Boards. Please remember the Golden Rule: "Always be respectful to players, community members, moderators, and Rioters." Take a step back and form arguments with clear concise information, let's leave the insulting language out of it, it does nothing to enhance your positions. If you have any questions about this action, please feel free to create a post on the Discuss the Boards subboard, or find us on our Moderation Discord, which can be found here: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification
> [{quoted}](name=Evangele,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OH6baXMY,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2018-03-20T00:53:44.504+0000) > > ~ > > > {{champion:267}} Hey guys, > > Let&#x27;s please remember to be respectful of eachother even when we are having a disagreement. Insults and antagonistic language directed at others is not allowed at any point in time on Boards. Please remember the Golden Rule: > > &quot;Always be respectful to players, community members, moderators, and Rioters.&quot; > > Take a step back and form arguments with clear concise information, let&#x27;s leave the insulting language out of it, it does nothing to enhance your positions. > > If you have any questions about this action, please feel free to create a post on the Discuss the Boards subboard, or find us on our Moderation Discord, which can be found here: > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification Sometimes people say things which are so mind warpingly stupid that the only way to articulate your honest feelings is to call a spade a spade and say "dude that's pretty retarded" This isn't the halls of debate, we're all ordinary people. Stop trying to force your morality onto people.
: > [{quoted}](name=SwiftKitten88,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OH6baXMY,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-03-19T23:02:40.989+0000) > > ... are u that stupid.. the Disconnected play WOULD lose the LP.. its his that TEAMMATES wouldn&#x27;t (unless they were in a party with them, in which case pick your friends wisely so u don&#x27;t lose LP when they disconnect) See, now you understand exactly what i was trying to explain! Except your reading comprehension is shit, so you did not realize that is exactly what i meant.
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OH6baXMY,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-03-19T23:12:44.645+0000) > > See, now you understand exactly what i was trying to explain! > > Except your reading comprehension is shit, so you did not realize that is exactly what i meant. That's not even remotely what you said.
: > [{quoted}](name=Thę Weeknd XO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OH6baXMY,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-19T22:44:10.789+0000) > > If you&#x27;re gonna buy dozen of accounts to level up for a loss prevention to climb, that&#x27;s very tedious also considering multiple afks are a ban and also tedious if you&#x27;re waiting in queue to make sure you are placed against your smurf. > > While you do make a valid point about this I don&#x27;t think anyone would single handily waste time to conduct something like this, let alone it&#x27;ll be too obvious if you are &quot;placed against&quot; the same person multiple times who just happened to go afk, seems like you&#x27;re better of win trading. > > Also you need to keep up with your current rank to place the same games in the said tier/division, so once again more tedious work putting in for nothing. I dont think you understand how this works. People would just form a premade with a throwaway. Sure, you could potentially punish everyone involved, but it would be hit or miss and just end up being worse than the cure.
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OH6baXMY,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-19T22:49:10.606+0000) > > I dont think you understand how this works. > > People would just form a premade with a throwaway. Sure, you could potentially punish everyone involved, but it would be hit or miss and just end up being worse than the cure. No we both fully understand what you're saying, it's just that what you're saying is retarded. We've both explained to you why this won't be effective. If people choose to try they'll end up failing. It's countless hours of work for very little payoff because, as SwiftKitten88 (I love that 88 by the way, I hope it means what I think it means) you'll be LOSING LP on your smurf and everyone in a party would lose LP, it's a sensible solution to the problem you think is without restitution. You are wrong. Just stop arguing lady.
: Because if a DC triggered loss prevention, people would use a smurf, DC it every time they lose a game, and never lose LP.
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OH6baXMY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-19T22:24:04.176+0000) > > Because if a DC triggered loss prevention, people would use a smurf, DC it every time they lose a game, and never lose LP. <Removed by Moderation> Leave buster bans people who constantly abandon games. Leveling to 30 isn't so bad but getting a champion pool to get into ranked at level 30 would require RP spending to play ranked as soon as you hit 30. Do you think very many people would level a smurf every week to prevent lost league points? If you even think it's feasibly possible, you're a moron.
POG IRL (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=tv ƒ needHymn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OH6baXMY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-19T22:22:52.816+0000) > > Cuz it would suck if the enemy didn&#x27;t gain LP. But if Riot gives half the people LP, and doesn&#x27;t take away LP from the others, then uhh... eventually everyone&#x27;s LP would go up and that would get weird. Your post doesn't make sense. It feels like a labor to try to explain it to you, who cares if everyone's LP went up? It would still balance out, your number might increase but the relative skill that number represents would still be accurate. Why even post? Why? <Removed by Moderation> Do you just not realize what you're saying? Or do you not care?
Sukishoo (NA)
: They exist in all MOBAs. It's a part of the Ladder to see if you really belong there. If there was nothing to fear by losing other than LP anyone could endlessly climb and there would be no challege what so ever.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5FQqxXGf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-19T19:00:40.501+0000) > > They exist in all MOBAs. It&#x27;s a part of the Ladder to see if you really belong there. If there was nothing to fear by losing other than LP anyone could endlessly climb and there would be no challege what so ever. How do you reckon? Did you just read the title and reply? I offered an alternative to demotions which would halt your ability to climb without destroying the rank you earned. You could end up at perma 0 league points, win and earn 2 or 3, lose a match and you lose substantially more, if you're win/loss is less than 50/50. Like it or not, in Bronze and Silver a lot of people lose because they're teams are fucking retarded. Losing 1 or 2 matches shouldn't result in a demotion.
: If you truly belong there, you won't lose often enough to get demoted.
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5FQqxXGf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-19T19:02:38.798+0000) > > If you truly belong there, you won&#x27;t lose often enough to get demoted. >"hyuk wiot gaemz system finks ur dooing somfin wong"
Rioter Comments
: Why am I reported & harassed for playing Ziggs in the bot lane.
Basta (NA)
: State Your Best Champion For Each Role
Top {{champion:92}} or {{champion:516}} Jungle {{champion:64}} Mid {{champion:101}} or {{champion:61}} ADC {{champion:202}} Support {{champion:40}} or {{champion:201}}
: I need help finding a champion or role that fits my personality
Sounds like a teemo player to me. {{champion:17}} Do your own thing, ignore your team, farm for days while bot gets pushed in, never TP bot ever because duh you need that TP to get back to throwing mushrooms around your empty lane.
: Doesn't matter if you buy the juice or make it yourself. It has the same effect. All the fiber that slows down the metabolism of the sugars gets destroyed. If you want to eat fruit eat it whole and raw, otherwise you are just memeing yourself. Your know it all attitude doesn't help your arguments either. Attacking me for trying to simply add further good advice to what I thought was supposed to be a helpful thread isn't going to win you any brownie points.
> [{quoted}](name=RedPannda,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uhiOEQ3s,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-03-19T00:09:10.581+0000) > > Doesn&#x27;t matter if you buy the juice or make it yourself. It has the same effect. All the fiber that slows down the metabolism of the sugars gets destroyed. If you want to eat fruit eat it whole and raw, otherwise you are just memeing yourself. > > Your know it all attitude doesn&#x27;t help your arguments either. Attacking me for trying to simply add further good advice to what I thought was supposed to be a helpful thread isn&#x27;t going to win you any brownie points. Everything I've said in this thread has been what has turned me into a living God among men, so if I'm wrong in something then I shouldn't have the results I have, right? I personally think empty calories are a meme. 1 chicken breast has around 140 calories and 28 grams of protein. You could slam a 2L of root beer and eat 2 chicken breasts and still be above most people in your protein game. Arnold Schwarzenegger's competition diet included a daily glass of orange juice, one cup of black coffee, 2 eggs, some fruit, and some grain for his breakfast. Results come from the iron not what you eat, that's the point I was making in my OP. You can eat pure dog shit as long as you take in 30-40 grams of protein per day and pop a multi vitamin, if you're willing to slam it in the gym then you'll make gains and lose weight. I also deleted the thing I said about you because I thought better of it after the fact.
: > I know a girl who eats very good meals, never drinks, no soda pop, no alcohol, just water and juices, she goes to the gym regularly as well but does not drastically reduce her weight, she is between 30-40 pounds over weight in fat tissues. Juice, literally liquid sugar, usually more than in soda. 40lbs overweight, eats health and works out. She must have broken the laws of thermodynamics OP. Starvation mode is a meme, that doesn't happen until you look like you belong in a concentration camp. You cannot gain weight if you eat below the number of calories your body uses in a day. If you are gaining weight that means you are taking in more than you expend. Also there are many ways of losing weight, some are more effective for different types of people. One meal a day or Keto or intermittent fasting has been proven to be very effective and works better for people with diabetes or anyone with blood sugar problems. Not trying to knock the advice you gave OP, its good stuff, just wanted to get it out there that there is more than one way to skin a cat. And your friend is lying to herself and to you. And if you consider her a friend than you should be honest with her.
> [{quoted}](name=RedPannda,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uhiOEQ3s,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-18T23:31:37.413+0000) > > Juice, literally liquid sugar, usually more than in soda. > > 40lbs overweight, eats health and works out. She must have broken the laws of thermodynamics OP. > > Starvation mode is a meme, that doesn&#x27;t happen until you look like you belong in a concentration camp. > > You cannot gain weight if you eat below the number of calories your body uses in a day. If you are gaining weight that means you are taking in more than you expend. > > Also there are many ways of losing weight, some are more effective for different types of people. One meal a day or Keto or intermittent fasting has been proven to be very effective and works better for people with diabetes or anyone with blood sugar problems. > > Not trying to knock the advice you gave OP, its good stuff, just wanted to get it out there that there is more than one way to skin a cat. And your friend is lying to herself and to you. And if you consider her a friend than you should be honest with her. Wrong. Starvation mode isn't a meme and if you knew anything about biology or human evolution and the mechanisms which cause the starvation mode you wouldn't have said what you just said. It is a left over byproduct of the proto-indoeuropean hunter/gatherer tribes circa 40,000 years ago. The genetic mutations which allowed the body to store food when food was scarce and when you were exerting a lot of energy IE; hunting for food, which may have taken days or weeks of constant movement, this is "Starvation mode" taking in nothing but roughage and doing a lot of exercise will cause the body to pile on fuel, IE fat, in the areas which are being used the most, legs, arms, midsection. Also, yes, store bought juice is disgusting and just as bad as pop, but I never specified as the girl in question is not the central point I was making. She juices her own fruits, and there's a substantial difference between sucrose and fructose. Ketosis is a scam which produces very good short term results but the long term results are very bad as omitting carbs (especially complex carbs) long term can cause neurological degeneration similar to veganism and their vitamin B-12 deficiency. Pro-tip: Metabolic adaptation functionally amounts to storing fat, if the body becomes more "efficient" at using it's fuel it's not going to expend nearly as much of it, where a normal person could burn 200-300 calories with a serious hard cardio hour, someone who is in a state of decreased metabolic activity may only burn at a 25-50% efficiency. Eating nothing but lettuce and expecting to lose meaningful weight is a recipe for disaster and this was what I was getting at. The only way to get into good shape and be healthy is to constantly shock the body. Constantly. Shocking it with food, shocking it with work out routines. I never do the same thing twice except when I'm bulking. When I'm shredding I'll eat 4 meals a day with varying amounts of calories, never the same amount twice in a row, and when I work out, maybe my arms think I'm going to do one thing, the thing I did yesterday, well guess what arms, you're wrong, you're not doing 15 reps of 350 first, you're doing 3 reps of 400, then 5 reps of 395, then 10 reps of 300. Your body thinks it knows best and it thinks it can predict you, prove it wrong.
Luralin (NA)
: Anime and Square Enix games are bad taste.
> [{quoted}](name=Luralin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uhiOEQ3s,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-18T23:16:11.293+0000) > > Anime and Square Enix games are bad taste. I totally agree. But I don't watch anime. I personally think it causes young men to become suicidal or gay. See: The last youtube livestream.
Rioter Comments
JoB0b (NA)
: This game is a joke.....
Get a vision rank >15, score between 100-200 CS, take 1-2 towers and dragons/baron. Don't feed. Get kills. This is the recipe for perfect S games. You could go 45 and 0 and MAYBE get an S-, but if you want an S or S+ you'll need objectives and vision score. It's the only way.
AmazoX (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lothloran,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=p9uy7lQO,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-03-18T21:32:54.509+0000) > > Hold the fort man. If you&#x27;re not experiencing a life threatening situation, you&#x27;re either going to cost yourself money if you&#x27;re in America or tax payers money and jam up the health services for people who actually need immediate medical attention. > > If breathing slowly eases the pain then you are not having a heart attack. The most likely issue is either a strained muscle or acid reflux. > > Drink 2 glasses of water, take a pepto and wait 10 minutes. If the pain increases or does not subside then call an ambulance. You will most likely be fine. Thanks so much, luckily I didn't call anyone, taking your advice & drinking water just eased the pain to almost none existent, It stills hurt but very little, I was so scared, thank you so much!
> [{quoted}](name=AmazoX,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=p9uy7lQO,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-18T22:07:21.610+0000) > > Thanks so much, luckily I didn&#x27;t call anyone, taking your advice &amp; drinking water just eased the pain to almost none existent, It stills hurt but very little, I was so scared, thank you so much! Anytime, man. it's what I do.
AmazoX (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Frontline Fury,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=p9uy7lQO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-18T21:27:19.539+0000) > > Call your doctor. Get transportation to the nearest health service. Dont waste time writing a post on an online message board without your name or location - we can&#x27;t help you if you are to collapse. Thx y rgt
> [{quoted}](name=AmazoX,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=p9uy7lQO,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-03-18T21:30:01.090+0000) > > Thx y rgt Hold the fort man. If you're not experiencing a life threatening situation, you're either going to cost yourself money if you're in America or tax payers money and jam up the health services for people who actually need immediate medical attention. If breathing slowly eases the pain then you are not having a heart attack. The most likely issue is either a strained muscle or acid reflux. Drink 2 glasses of water, take a pepto and wait 10 minutes. If the pain increases or does not subside then call an ambulance. You will most likely be fine.
AmazoX (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lothloran,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=p9uy7lQO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-18T21:24:43.936+0000) > > Can you give a detailed description of the type of pain? Is it dull? Is it sharp? Is it deep? Can you localize the pain with your finger tips? IE pressing against your pectoral muscles? > Is the pain accompanied by confusion, disorientation, nausea or weakness? Hurts un the missle of my chest hurts byt breathing slowly is helpibg
> [{quoted}](name=AmazoX,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=p9uy7lQO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-03-18T21:28:34.967+0000) > > Hurts un the missle of my chest hurts byt breathing slowly is helpibg The middle of your chest? Right in the solar plexus? Closer to your throat than your stomach?
AmazoX (EUW)
: My chest hurts badlt every 1-1.5 second
Can you give a detailed description of the type of pain? Is it dull? Is it sharp? Is it deep? Can you localize the pain with your finger tips? IE pressing against your pectoral muscles? Is the pain accompanied by confusion, disorientation, nausea or weakness? Does it hurt when you breathe in? Or is the pain occurring regardless of your respiration? Have you eaten anything unusual, spicy, or anything which might trigger heartburn or indigestion?
Rioter Comments
: State of the game today
I miss the old rune/mastery system. I miss IP, I hate the meta and everyone who religiously clings to it, I hate that finding creative ways to fuck the meta are nerfed or punished. Xin/yi bot with a good tank support with a stun would pulverize early game, it always has, I've played it as a trollololo a few times in the past when I was sick of ranged carry, you can go all in at level 2 and decimate with the gap closer - 3 hit combo. But if this caught on, Riot would nerf or punish it like they punished Proxy Singed.
Hópe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lothloran,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mElWPczR,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-03-18T03:40:29.833+0000) > > I have literally never seen her picked I mean you absolutely no disrespect but you're in Bronze 5, Why would you play an Enchanter support when you can just pick an AP champ as a support and carry way easier. When you climb a bit She starts becoming a staple pick.
> [{quoted}](name=Hópe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mElWPczR,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-18T03:49:35.073+0000) > > I mean you absolutely no disrespect but you&#x27;re in Bronze 5, Why would you play an Enchanter support when you can just pick an AP champ as a support and carry way easier. > > When you climb a bit She starts becoming a staple pick. None taken. I just played her and we won 4v5 (for the first 25 minutes) and 4v4 for the last 5-10. I take back what I said, she's retarded good.
Luralin (NA)
: Why do Nier Automata reviews always make a huge deal out of the roller coaster section?
Hópe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lothloran,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mElWPczR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-18T03:25:33.550+0000) > > Her pick rate is also shit Shes the number 1 most picked support. http://na.op.gg/statistics/champion/
> [{quoted}](name=Hópe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mElWPczR,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-03-18T03:26:58.593+0000) > > Shes the number 1 most picked support. > > http://na.op.gg/statistics/champion/ I have literally never seen her picked
Hópe (NA)
: Imagine a champ that has only once been under a 51% win rate and has been around 53-54% for 2 years
Her pick rate is also shit because everyone who doesn't know how to play her well ends up feeding a few games in a row then switches back to playing thresh or blitz. The only people who play Janna play her because they're good with her. There's bound to be an anomaly like this with a champ pool as large as leagues. The vast majority of people don't play her, and nerfing her because a handful of people do consistently well with her seems pretty stupid.
: Make zeal items unique
I really don't understand why everyone is flipping out about ADCs. I might be a bronzie scrub piece of shit but in the games I lose it's either because I'm playing jungle and every lane feeds to shit and then I feed, OR it's because a top lane got super beefy and it takes the whole team to kill him while he does massive amounts of damage to everyone in the meantime, IE Garen, Illaoi, Darius, Rene, Nasus, Ornn, Mao, etc etc. I'm far more concerned about thornmail + MR + damage than I am about some pissy ADC shooting gay arrows from the backline.
Oohty15 (NA)
: How do you kill champions with Caitlyn?
Just play Jhin (sp) instead. He does everything Cait does but better.
Ramyskie (EUW)
: Works like a charm since right now the meta is about which adc in the team is better and which adc tilts first and refuse to join team.
> [{quoted}](name=Ramyskie,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RlgTBlcx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-18T02:55:44.148+0000) > > Works like a charm since right now the meta is about which adc in the team is better and which adc tilts first and refuse to join team. Xerath doesn't care. Xerath does whatever he wants.
Grokmir (NA)
: You're like a living, breathing, fallacy. Fascinating.
> [{quoted}](name=Grokmir the bold,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X6v5mRnM,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-03-17T21:06:51.123+0000) > > You&#x27;re like a living, breathing, fallacy. > > Fascinating. The feeling when saying "you're a breathing fallacy" without any further elucidation is, itself, a form of an ad hominem fallacy and me pointing it out is, itself, a form of the AdHom Tu Quoque fallacy. OMG It's almost like you believe responding to tone = a refutation and that's not an argument champ. Come back when you actually know how to use the words you're throwing around. https://i.imgur.com/pwVRwM5.jpg ^ The face you make when you try to sound erudite but end up sounding sophomoric.
: K. I'm also not obligated to leash Oh, And i'm not obligated to help with baron if you decide you want to. My lane is more important than that to me. :^)
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X6v5mRnM,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-03-16T20:44:17.625+0000) > > K. > > I&#x27;m also not obligated to leash > > Oh, And i&#x27;m not obligated to help with baron if you decide you want to. > > My lane is more important than that to me. > > :^) That's absolutely correct. As I've been saying, ganks are a privilege. If you want them you should earn them by being good teammates. No leash = no gank. Since neither of us are obligated to do anything if you choose to help you will be rewarded. Simple, isn't it?
: ADC's aren't obligated to dish out DPS. Burst mages aren't oblitated to burst enemies. Supports aren't obligated to support teammates. Yasuo isn't obligated to feed. See where I'm getting at with your logic? Do your fucking job.
> [{quoted}](name=Postal Badger,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X6v5mRnM,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-03-16T19:54:27.892+0000) > > ADC&#x27;s aren&#x27;t obligated to dish out DPS. > Burst mages aren&#x27;t oblitated to burst enemies. > Supports aren&#x27;t obligated to support teammates. > Yasuo isn&#x27;t obligated to feed. > > See where I&#x27;m getting at with your logic? Do your fucking job. But you're correct. www.dictionary.com look up the word obligated. No one is obligated to do X and no one is entitled to X Supports aren't entitled to an ADC who wins the lane Burst Mages aren't entitled to a jungler which will gank their lane 100% of the time ADCs aren't entitled to a support that wards or peels. Those things are nice to have, but you're not owed those things. You don't deserve them simply by loading into the fountain. The only thing you're entitled to in league of legends is your own mouse clicks, your own decisions, and your own game. What YOU do in game is all you are owed because you are given the freedom to perform any action without restrictions. You can auto attack a creep or not, you can move in 360 degrees in any direction. you can use your abilities when YOU decide, there is no outside force compelling you to do anything more than what YOU choose to do. So if someone chooses not to leash, ward, or chooses to over extend their lane, I can choose not to gank it's really that simple. It's a game of choices, not regulations. Stop being so fucking dense LOOL if you were entitled to any of the things you believe you are you'd win 100% of your games.
Hatol (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lothloran,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X6v5mRnM,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-16T18:05:26.912+0000) > > If you believe you are entitled to something you&#x27;re a narcissist. Period. That&#x27;s a fact. I'm French therefore I'm entitled to free medical care. Oops, it seems that your "fact" is wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=OzX,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X6v5mRnM,comment-id=000100010000000000000001,timestamp=2018-03-16T18:36:26.974+0000) > > I&#x27;m French therefore I&#x27;m entitled to free medical care. > Oops, it seems that your &quot;fact&quot; is wrong. Except it's not free. You just don't pay for it when you use it. You pay with a % of your tax dollars as well as every other tax payer pays for a % of the costs of healthcare so that when a citizen of the Nation needs to utilize it, it's there for them. So your premise is false and therefore led to a false conclusion.
: Junglers are not obligated to gank
No one in this thread seems to understand what the words "moral obligation" mean. Everyone is upsetti a'spaghetti and REEEEEEEing about what a jungler is supposed to do. That's not the question. Everyone is aware of what they're supposed to do, you're just not *entitled* to ganks on command/demand and a jungler has no obligation to acquiesce when you scream at him for a gank if there are no wards, the lane is pushed, or if the jungler wants to prioritize his own time in another fashion. Everyone in this thread, except for the one guy who knows what's going on here... pic related https://i.imgur.com/8nRqoXW.jpg
: And what about the 4 other people in your team? They are all in their promos, so they are forced to lose too? That's unlikely... Or what about the enemy team? Did the match-making really think they all deserve a free win? Why? Because that's what people like you always forget. You're not the only one affected by the match-making. If the match-making wants to force you to lose, it also needs to force 9 other people to play an unfair and rigged match, and to find exactly the right people that "need" to win/lose.
> [{quoted}](name=DeathBurs7,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pe7pEwV4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-16T18:26:48.901+0000) > > And what about the 4 other people in your team? They are all in their promos, so they are forced to lose too? That&#x27;s unlikely... > > Or what about the enemy team? Did the match-making really think they all deserve a free win? Why? > > > Because that&#x27;s what people like you always forget. You&#x27;re not the only one affected by the match-making. If the match-making wants to force you to lose, it also needs to force 9 other people to play an unfair and rigged match, and to find exactly the right people that &quot;need&quot; to win/lose. The other 4 members of your team are not always in their promos. Riot actually matches you with people who are worse at the game more often than not. The idea is that if you deserve to climb you should be able to carry a bad team.
de ke c (NA)
: A jungler should do 3 things : -Gank -Secure objectives -Counterjungle the enemy jungler to ruin his ability to do the two things above If you fail at the first two, don't even ask yourself why you are so low elo, or being blamed. Refusing to accept this will only let you rot in bronze 5 for 4 more years. Come on! Learn from people who are actually good at the game. You are so bad and so delusional, as long as you keep this mentality you will NEVER climb.
> [{quoted}](name=le un le seul,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X6v5mRnM,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-03-16T18:22:04.448+0000) > > A jungler should do 3 things : > -Gank > -Secure objectives > -Counterjungle the enemy jungler to ruin his ability to do the two things above > > If you fail at the first two, don&#x27;t even ask yourself why you are so low elo, or being blamed. Refusing to accept this will only let you rot in bronze 5 for 4 more years. > > Come on! Learn from people who are actually good at the game. You are so bad and so delusional, as long as you keep this mentality you will NEVER climb. 4500 Elo in Dota 2. I play league when I'm bored and want to screw around for 20 minutes.
: > [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=W053Ia2E,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-16T18:18:31.488+0000) > > It doesn&amp;#039;t matter if I get downvotes or upvotes it does actually
> [{quoted}](name=Je suis Rubick,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=W053Ia2E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-16T18:22:39.421+0000) > > it does actually Everyone downvote this guy's post
GigglesO (NA)
: Only ADC mains actually enjoy adc's being this over bearing.
Attack-Damage-Carry. Get over it. Their job is to carry. They've always been powerful. Back in S2, you'd stack 2 bloodthirsters 1 IE, and 2PD + boots and wreck everything every game. If you want to play a game with more dynamic gameflow where (heroes) are all capable of doing serious damage then play Dota/Dota 2 where everyone can be a potential carry and you can delete enemies as a semi fed tank. That... or pick some crowd control in league. Really that simple. Play amumu, Q from a bush, R, team fight, delete carries, rinse repeat. Stop complaining to riot over your lack of imagination and inability to formulate viable counter strategies.
: If getting worse teams in promos is just a myth, why does it always happen?
It's not a myth. It's something people say because they don't understand how the back-end of the game works. Riot places you against people who are better than you 51% of the time and places you against people you are better than 49% of the time. In promos you are ALWAYS placed against people who are better than you. The old system was better imho. The ELO system rather than the MMR system. Win a game and gain the average elo that the enemy lost, the enemy loses the average elo that your team gains. Go up and down the ladder. The "leagues" bullshit is just some dumb mechanic to make 12 year olds feel cool.
Hatol (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lothloran,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X6v5mRnM,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-03-16T17:48:13.639+0000) > > You&#x27;re also not the one who downvoted me. I had not. But I'll correct that immediately. > > Classic switcheroo bullshit reasoning. > > Me: Anyone who disagrees with my opinion is a narcissist blabla > Corrected.
> [{quoted}](name=OzX,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X6v5mRnM,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2018-03-16T17:55:06.202+0000) > > I had not. But I&#x27;ll correct that immediately. > > Corrected. http://i.imgur.com/K4c69Yp.jpg LOLOLOLOL!!! It's not an opinion, it's a fact. Anyone who believes they are entitled to something must predicate that entitlement on SOMETHING. They are entitled to X because they are Y. IF; Y = false THEN; X = null If you believe you are entitled to something you're a narcissist. Period. That's a fact. if you disagree with this fact then you must be a spoiled rotten narcissist yourself. "I have a university degree, I am entitled to a job" - wrong "I am a woman, I am entitled to everything a man has" - wrong. "I am a top laner, I am entitled to ganks" - wrong. You're not entitled to a job because you're educated. Plenty of people are educated. Jobs are earned by having more merit than the people competing for the job You're not entitled to everything a man has just because you're a woman. You can earn what a man has by doing the same amount of work. You're not entitled to ganks for existing on the top lane. You can earn them by placing wards, not over-extending your lane, helping to repel an invasion. Same goes for all lanes. I don't owe you shit, and I'm not going to facecheck unwarded bushes, I'm not going to gank a pushed lane and I'm not going to help a lane that sat there and watched me die to a 5 man invade without moving a muscle in my direction.
Hatol (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lothloran,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X6v5mRnM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-16T17:31:30.929+0000) > > Looks like I&#x27;ve already been downvoted by someone who disagrees with me. > > Here are the facts. Anyone who believes ANYONE in this game is obligated to perform within the confines of the meta framework is making a serious SERIOUS assumption. > No one is morally obligated to play based on how you think they should. No one is obligated to play based on how Riot thinks they should. That was a solid argument a couple years ago, when jungles had other options. Now, if you are not ganking (eventually counterjungling) you are effectively afk, leaving your team in a 4v5. I'm talking about ranked games btw. > Remember proxy singed in Season 4? A meta breaker, and Riot (being the stunning narcissists that they are) threw a God-Complex hissy fit and nerfed the play because it wasn&#x27;t what they wanted. Proxy Singed never consisted in leaving your team 4v5 without applying pressure. > > Fact: Anyone who disagrees with my post is as narcissistic as Riot was for nerfing proxyfarm singed. If you believe you&#x27;re ENTITLED to ganks regardless of how you treat your jungler then I really don&#x27;t want to see how you treat Wait-Staff, Taxi drivers or anyone else whom you perceive to be obligated to deal with your bullshit. "My opinion is the indisputable truth and anyone who disagrees is a moron".. tell me again who is narcissistic ? I also never mentioned treating your jungler badly, I can very well blame you in a civilized and not offensive way, or even in my head.
> [{quoted}](name=OzX,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X6v5mRnM,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-03-16T17:44:41.337+0000) > > That was a solid argument a couple years ago, when jungles had other options. Now, if you are not ganking (eventually counterjungling) you are effectively afk, leaving your team in a 4v5. > I&#x27;m talking about ranked games btw. > > Proxy Singed never consisted in leaving your team 4v5 without applying pressure. > > &quot;My opinion is the indisputable truth and anyone who disagrees is a moron&quot;.. tell me again who is narcissistic ? > I also never mentioned treating your jungler badly, I can very well blame you in a civilized and not offensive way, or even in my head. You're also not the one who downvoted me. Classic switcheroo bullshit reasoning. Me: Anyone who believes they are entitled to something is a narcissist. You: You think that you're right about that so it's really YOU who are the narcissist. Give me a break https://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/time-magazine-millennials_500.jpg
: > [{quoted}](name=Lothloran,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X6v5mRnM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-16T17:31:30.929+0000) > > Looks like I&#x27;ve already been downvoted by someone who disagrees with me. > > Here are the facts. Anyone who believes ANYONE in this game is obligated to perform within the confines of the meta framework is making a serious SERIOUS assumption. > No one is morally obligated to play based on how you think they should. No one is obligated to play based on how Riot thinks they should. Remember proxy singed in Season 4? A meta breaker, and Riot (being the stunning narcissists that they are) threw a God-Complex hissy fit and nerfed the play because it wasn&#x27;t what they wanted. > > Fact: Anyone who disagrees with my post is as narcissistic as Riot was for nerfing proxyfarm singed. If you believe you&#x27;re ENTITLED to ganks regardless of how you treat your jungler then I really don&#x27;t want to see how you treat Wait-Staff, Taxi drivers or anyone else whom you perceive to be obligated to deal with your bullshit. I am downvoting you solely because I disagree with the premise of your logic, junglers that do not gank (or at least attempt to) may as well be a handicap for the other team. If the enemy jungler is ganking often, and successfully, yet the other jungler isnt then guess which lane will be lost more often than not? A jungler is supposed to provide map presence and give the enemy team second thoughts about going deep into a lane. If you aren’t doing this than you are failing as a jungler and adding more weight on your teams shoulders.
> [{quoted}](name=Boltonator,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X6v5mRnM,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-03-16T17:38:32.071+0000) > > I am downvoting you not only because I disagree with the premise of your logic, junglers that do not gank (or at least attempt to) may as well be a handicap for the other team. If the enemy jungler is tanking often and successfully yet the other jungler isnt then guess which lane will be lost more often than not? > > A jungler is supposed to provide map presence and give the enemy team second thoughts about going deep into a lane. If you aren’t doing this than you are failing as a jungler and adding more weight on your teams shoulders. That's because you're a myopic one dimensional thinker. That's not the only purpose of the jungler and you know it. They also exist so that top (or mid) can solo and obtain more gold/exp than bot and out level. A jungler is ideally self-sufficient. A jungler can be equally effective without ganking at all by successfully counter jungling and starving the enemy jungler who is trying to provide his top lane the same exp advantage, which would force the enemy jungler to leech or become under leveled quickly. Ganks are not the be-all-end-all, they are a privilege. By your reasoning, a waiter exists solely to provide for you, do you no believe waiters can refuse to serve you on their own discretion? A jungler is the same. You are not entitled to anything. Everything you get is earned.
Hatol (EUW)
: You don't have to. But if you don't gank heavily in this meta you are entirely responsible for the loss and you should expect to be blamed for that.
> [{quoted}](name=OzX,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X6v5mRnM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-16T17:28:19.513+0000) > > You don&#x27;t have to. > But if you don&#x27;t gank heavily in this meta you are entirely responsible for the loss and you should expect to be blamed for that. https://i.imgur.com/YMC6hSf.gif The ability to perform and the inclination to perform are predicated upon the foundation of "Team oriented" communication and the achievement of a common goal. If people work in detriment of that goal then no one is obligated from a moralist position to attend to the perceived duties within the group to accomplish said goal. To whit. If someone is being a douche which seeds discord and disharmony within the binding fabric of team-hood then they, not those who refuse to participate with their perceived duties, are responsible for the loss.
: Junglers are not obligated to gank
Looks like I've already been downvoted by someone who disagrees with me. Here are the facts. Anyone who believes ANYONE in this game is obligated to perform within the confines of the meta framework is making a serious SERIOUS assumption. No one is morally obligated to play based on how you think they should. No one is obligated to play based on how Riot thinks they should. Remember proxy singed in Season 4? A meta breaker, and Riot (being the stunning narcissists that they are) threw a God-Complex hissy fit and nerfed the play because it wasn't what they wanted. Fact: Anyone who disagrees with my post is as narcissistic as Riot was for nerfing proxyfarm singed. If you believe you're ENTITLED to ganks regardless of how you treat your jungler then I really don't want to see how you treat Wait-Staff, Taxi drivers or anyone else whom you perceive to be obligated to deal with your bullshit.
: How to instantly and indefinitely revitalize the meta
Something tells me you had this thought in the shower and quickly turned the water off, ran to your computer naked and posted it without really thinking it through.
Rioter Comments
Gelmous (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lothloran,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gEUrEgP4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-14T23:23:07.849+0000) > > Only if you let him farm and you don&#x27;t learn how to play against him. Lock jinx against him and get a support that can disrupt his movement while he&#x27;s trying to catch axes. Literally just bully him early. It&#x27;s not hard. oh please pick jinx, thanks for the easy lane
> [{quoted}](name=Gelmous,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gEUrEgP4,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2018-03-16T12:44:01.572+0000) > > oh please pick jinx, thanks for the easy lane Jinx + Braum / Lux / Thresh / morg Drop E where your axe is going, Auto, auto, auto, W. Support locks down again. Mechanical players who aren't retarded will always outplay draven.
Show more

Lothloran

Level 37 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion