: Honestly, I like this. **But only in high elo.** . And I don't mean with streamers that always stall the game / never surrender so they can get more content in for their viewers, therefore making everyone feel miserable that they don't wanna surrender. Playing on my main with P1-D4 people, there's really nothing you can do anymore if your team is 0-7 at 8 minutes. It saves a lot of time. Sure, there's always a slim chance, but why get stressed in trying to win an unwinnable game? Just let it go and move on. 15 minutes is better than 30+ minutes. 2 people go afk, the rest of us 3 simply just farm away / watch something while the enemy team does their thing. We just saved about 20+ minutes. Oh, but you're the "never give up" type. Well, I got some bad news.
> [{quoted}](name=Turtles Are Okay,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GzmKwW3n,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-16T17:41:21.277+0000) > > Honestly, I like this. **But only in high elo.** . And I don't mean with streamers that always stall the game / never surrender so they can get more content in for their viewers, therefore making everyone feel miserable that they don't wanna surrender. > > Playing on my main with P1-D4 people, there's really nothing you can do anymore if your team is 0-7 at 8 minutes. It saves a lot of time. > > Sure, there's always a slim chance, but why get stressed in trying to win an unwinnable game? Just let it go and move on. > > 15 minutes is better than 30+ minutes. > > 2 people go afk, the rest of us 3 simply just farm away / watch something while the enemy team does their thing. We just saved about 20+ minutes. > > Oh, but you're the "never give up" type. > > Well, I got some bad news. What does elo have to do with afk?
: PSA: Don't Trust Enemies Asking For Reports Without Evidence
Chermorg (NA)
: Why should an innocent player be punished from playing Ranked simply because they're playing poorly? Matchmaking will put them at their deserved skill level within a couple dozen games - so all you're really doing is preventing players who have bad games from playing. Statistically speaking, there is no such thing as tilt - it is a figment of your imagination. Your performance in a prior game has no effect on the outcome of a game if you play again. This sounds more like you wanting **someone** to be punished in **some way** just because you lost a game. If they had a bad game, they **do not deserve** punishment.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EYGExWI6,comment-id=0001000200000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-14T06:04:04.025+0000) > > Why should an innocent player be punished from playing Ranked simply because they're playing poorly? Matchmaking will put them at their deserved skill level within a couple dozen games - so all you're really doing is preventing players who have bad games from playing. Statistically speaking, there is no such thing as tilt - it is a figment of your imagination. Your performance in a prior game has no effect on the outcome of a game if you play again. > > This sounds more like you wanting **someone** to be punished in **some way** just because you lost a game. If they had a bad game, they **do not deserve** punishment. Well when that player that is playing poor stands up to the toxic asshole that's belittling them you think that they are as well toxic so yes innocent players do get punished according to you.
Rioter Comments
: People in this game aren't even smart enough to read
Yet you want teammates to work with you? Can't bitch about something when you are the cause of it at other times. https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2728637681/217792163?tab=overview
: This is hardly punishment worthy honestly
Try making a racist comment and just say it was in a "joking" context and see how that goes OP.
: What about it?
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=NHhXxjdF,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-07T05:19:54.022+0000) > > What about it? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: > [{quoted}](name=LoveLlamas,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dlGepm57,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-07T03:28:02.595+0000) > > Riot will ban anything nowadays. No point playing this pathetic game. Find something that's actually fun and doesn't have idiot kids waste your time. The game has been ruined since season 7 or late season 6. No point wasting money off a shitty game that's basically get baron and win. No true game play involved other than get a fed lane early and win/lose whichever side you get fucked over on. Then there is the trolls, the bottom dwellers on these games that have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives than troll and rage at people. Its just a joke now since Riot went franchise in NALCS. I'm assuming you got perma'd.
> [{quoted}](name=exitforever,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dlGepm57,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-03-07T04:42:59.588+0000) > > I'm assuming you got perma'd. Oh yea? why do you say that? I can play on both my account no problem.
Napora (NA)
: I join the 0.006% of people who have been permanently banned
Riot will ban anything nowadays. No point playing this pathetic game. Find something that's actually fun and doesn't have idiot kids waste your time. The game has been ruined since season 7 or late season 6. No point wasting money off a shitty game that's basically get baron and win. No true game play involved other than get a fed lane early and win/lose whichever side you get fucked over on. Then there is the trolls, the bottom dwellers on these games that have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives than troll and rage at people. Its just a joke now since Riot went franchise in NALCS.
: they ask. but **nobody** gets them please provide **PROOF** of the contrary!
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=NHhXxjdF,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-06T13:08:27.822+0000) > > they ask. but **nobody** gets them > > please provide **PROOF** of the contrary! This account. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: how so? and if you're gonna mention Tyler1, slap yourself for me!
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=NHhXxjdF,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-03-06T12:50:44.630+0000) > > how so? > > and if you're gonna mention Tyler1, slap yourself for me! You should slap yourself for mentioning him. People ask to get accounts back after a few years not hard bro.
Douggie (NA)
: I was S4 Diamond. I've got myself demoted to S3.
Screwing around/trolling in Promos possibly ruining other peoples games. Karma for trolling or just washed up.
: permabanned accounts don't get unbanned sry
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=NHhXxjdF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-05T07:33:33.177+0000) > > permabanned accounts don't get unbanned sry False.
: People Aren't Trying In Games?
I think this game is just full of trolls now. With the likely decrease in player base the trolls show more then ever but Riot blanket protects them because they continue to play game everyday unlike most that are just leaving due to the shit hole state of this pathetic game.
Yenn (NA)
: Can we stop letting non-competitive behavior slide in ranked games?
This is most Silver games. Unlikely they get rid of it.
: New report idea: If someone who isn't udyr isn't using their ult more than once a game
Nothing to discuss cause you bring nothing to discuss about other than being a dick to other people.
Rioter Comments
: Because I'm a cynical asshole, I looked the game in question up. He has decent damage to enemy champions, a relatively decent K/D/A, farm that shows he didn't AFK... They lost because of the 0/7 top laner probably, or the under leveled late-to-game Udyr. I suspect he was reported for leaving his ADC. The ADC went 0/4 and was probably extremely frustrated. Nunu doesn't have a support item which suggests he never went to lane. But, that's more of a wrong call than malicious intent. Considering the Udyr was AFK. Looks like all your other Nunu support games you do the same thing, sadly. You were likely reported every game by your ADC, frustrated by them having to 1v2. There's nothing wrong with taking smite as a support, even though you're missing exhausts massive benefits. I do it too sometimes. Many times my jungler is a potato and this allows us to take a dragon ourselves after we kill the enemy bot lane. However, queuing support while playing jungler is greatly frowned upon. This may be why you were banned Of course I can only offer speculation! This might not be true, I wasn't a part of these games. But people aren't punished for one game. It's consistent behavior. That's the only reason I suggest this
> [{quoted}](name=Supreme Senpai69,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f1xcIJsK,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-24T11:17:38.491+0000) > > Because I'm a cynical asshole, I looked the game in question up. He has decent damage to enemy champions, a relatively decent K/D/A, farm that shows he didn't AFK... They lost because of the 0/7 top laner probably, or the under leveled late-to-game Udyr. I suspect he was reported for leaving his ADC. The ADC went 0/4 and was probably extremely frustrated. Nunu doesn't have a support item which suggests he never went to lane. But, that's more of a wrong call than malicious intent. Considering the Udyr was AFK. > > Looks like all your other Nunu support games you do the same thing, sadly. You were likely reported every game by your ADC, frustrated by them having to 1v2. There's nothing wrong with taking smite as a support, even though you're missing exhausts massive benefits. I do it too sometimes. Many times my jungler is a potato and this allows us to take a dragon ourselves after we kill the enemy bot lane. However, queuing support while playing jungler is greatly frowned upon. This may be why you were banned > > Of course I can only offer speculation! This might not be true, I wasn't a part of these games. But people aren't punished for one game. It's consistent behavior. That's the only reason I suggest this This stems back to the nunu support post last year. Can't get banned for using other summoners/item builds.
: That’s what it started out as, yes. Then everyone takes the higher quantity of snowball in preseason, and develops the mentality that the second one thing goes wrong, the game is over. *That* is what creates the snowball. People not knowing how to play safely when behind, and giving up the instant you lose first blood.
> [{quoted}](name=The Wolf King,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yILgoOF6,comment-id=000300030000,timestamp=2018-02-20T14:49:42.962+0000) > > That’s what it started out as, yes. Then everyone takes the higher quantity of snowball in preseason, and develops the mentality that the second one thing goes wrong, the game is over. *That* is what creates the snowball. People not knowing how to play safely when behind, and giving up the instant you lose first blood. If thats what you convinced yourself to believe all to you. Not going to talk to narrow minded people that thinks its us and not the ONE SHOT ZOE Q bullshit we deal with.
: > [It's a defeatist attitude that has started permeating the league community, which is a self fulfilling prophecy. Everyone has extremely snowbally games now and then, especially during preseason. So then people start thinking that all games are going like that, and that they can't win if they get behind early. So if they get behind in a game, they stop trying as much, stop putting in the effort that might actually win them the game. In turn, all this does is make all the complaints about snowball and "game is lost at 3 minutes" true, as everyone just gives up.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/bfYGERxR-where-has-the-ambition-gone?comment=0001)
> [{quoted}](name=The Wolf King,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yILgoOF6,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-02-19T22:10:03.994+0000) > > You're kidding right? Every now and then you get a snowball game? try EVERY fucken game. Its either you snowball or the enemy does.
: Unbalanced ranked matchmaking.
The ranked system is complete trash. One of my RANKED game i had two people UNRANKED and on of them never played rank for months just normals and bots. How does riot think thats balance matchmaking? All unranked players should be put against eachother if they are doing placement and not put into other peoples games that have ranks. Nevermind i know why, Riot doesn't give two fucks.
Rioter Comments
: toxic
she flamed after for no reason. i mean if riot likes keeping these people around in a RANKED game sure. they wonder why the quality of gameplay in NA is shit cause its full of toxic ragers that punish their team for not helping them after they fuck up.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Can we make griefing by feeding and voting no on a surrender a punishable offense?
so, if i voted for something else other than you, you now have the right to report me and tell me im wrong. K.
: How do you rioters not Perma-Ban these players?
Rioter Comments
: Is it just me or are most players overly sensitive?
so you report people in league for interacting in a game with you not being toxic at all.....makes sense.
: > [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EJX4i2T8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-10T13:28:54.892+0000) > > If someone says "Dude, play safe". I report anyone who says that for harassment. No good can come of telling people how to play. If we wanted their input, we'd ask for tips.
> [{quoted}](name=Maximum Morde,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EJX4i2T8,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-03-10T13:41:50.496+0000) > > I report anyone who says that for harassment. No good can come of telling people how to play. If we wanted their input, we'd ask for tips. LUL so you're teachable i guess. fun at parties as well eh?
: Is it just me or are most players overly sensitive?
or just learn not to get offended......really whats wrong with criticism or pointing something out, just don't be toxic about it........oh that's called humility. learn. don't be a douche about it.
Rioter Comments
Senketsa (NA)
: Why is it so hard to stop playing after going on a losing streak?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Intent feeding/feeders
she even claimed two of the enemy team was scripting but she couldnt hit a point blank bind to save her life, she would save ult till after we all died and she was barely alive several times. would just simply go to lane get tower dove 3 TIMES at lvl 4 and couldnt hit a bind under tower and i just checked that she has a positive kda with morg so whats the reason to go 0/12 and call hacks?
Rioter Comments
: Stream Partner
if i figured out my mic issue id stream but cant :(
: Alpha client
couldn't find it so i came here, less asshole, more helpful please
Rioter Comments
: Ranked AFK's should be heavily Punished ....Timers are not enough
there is spelling errors and then there is not using the proper/right word #stayinschool
IsoVhell (NA)
: Agreed should be a perma ban! Riot can tell if it's an afk or a a net issue. Even those with crap internet should not be allowed in ranked.
> [{quoted}](name=IsoVhell,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sQYRmQUA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-10-29T18:55:07.773+0000) > > Agreed should be a perma ban! Riot can tell if it's an afk or a a net issue. Even those with crap internet should not be aloud in ranked. Allowed*
Rioter Comments
: Ranked AFK's should be heavily Punished ....Timers are not enough
maybe you should play more than 60 games in a season if you want to remotely climb properly and you're inconsistent with your play it seems. sure you had ONE game someone AFK'd but not like it matters cause you only played 2 games in the past week and come here cry about not being able to climb....
: My fault?
or test your connection and not make people suffer with your unstable connection?
: LF SMURF HELP OUT SILVER
if people are telling you what i just told you maybe you should listen *facepalm* no idea why you have the urge to try champs with 3 normal games and think you'll do fine in a different environment..
Mawpin (EUW)
: MY ACCOUNT IS SUSPENDED AND DONT KNOW THE REASON NEED HELP!!
spam email. check it. stop being brainless.
Show more

LoveLlamas

Level 41 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion