: Kai can either be an early game assassin or a late game hypercarry, not both
Almost every hypercarry has a good early. Kai is not special.
Nasakeki (NA)
: My idea on how to make Yuumi more interactive and less "toxic"
I’m sure that the essentially undodgeable skillshot has nothing to so how dumb this champ is.
: For real, How does jinx escape nerfs
Almost every meta champ dominates at all points of the game. Jinx is not special. Caitlyn for example is just as dominant as Jinx early and scales arguably more. It’s been like this for years. Riot doesn’t care.
Keiaga (NA)
: Not sure if this is sarcasm or not but no, I wouldn't consider vlad's pool overloaded. 1.) It has a massive cooldown. 2.) It does negligible damage. You're going to level it up last 100% of the time, which means it's doing 20 base damage per second, and it scales with HP which means it definitely doesn't scale well. 3.) It heals for 15% of the damage it does, and since it costs 20% of your current HP, you'll always be at a health deficit when you use it. 4.) The haste is 37% bonus movement speed over a single second. And it decays in that second so you're not even getting the full second. This will almost never make a difference in any circumstance. 5.) He becomes untargettable. Not invincible. Ignites and poisons can still kill him while he's pooled. And if he tries to pool after getting hit by something like Zoe's stun or Leblancs chain, he'll still get CC'd. The best use for it is buying yourself a tiny bit of time for your skills to come back off of cooldown, or dodging a big burst of damage.
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5i0qgtPB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-15T01:02:25.177+0000) > > Not sure if this is sarcasm or not but no, I wouldn't consider vlad's pool overloaded. > > 1.) It has a massive cooldown. > 2.) It does negligible damage. You're going to level it up last 100% of the time, which means it's doing 20 base damage per second, and it scales with HP which means it definitely doesn't scale well. > 3.) It heals for 15% of the damage it does, and since it costs 20% of your current HP, you'll always be at a health deficit when you use it. > 4.) The haste is 37% bonus movement speed over a single second. And it decays in that second so you're not even getting the full second. This will almost never make a difference in any circumstance. > 5.) He becomes untargettable. Not invincible. Ignites and poisons can still kill him while he's pooled. And if he tries to pool after getting hit by something like Zoe's stun or Leblancs chain, he'll still get CC'd. > > The best use for it is buying yourself a tiny bit of time for your skills to come back off of cooldown, or dodging a big burst of damage. Yeah but even for a long cd ability, it does too much, no? For example, why add a slow if it gives a ms boost. And vice versa. Or why make him not able to be cc'ed if he untargettable? And vice versa. Or why heal if its takes away hp.
Rioter Comments
: It also means she isn't so slow she's always the last one to the party. P.S. not like having 625 auto attack range on Annie isn't broken or anything.
In what world is annie winning lane cause of auto attacks? I want to see that.
: I don't think they're meant to be a buff, as much as a shift in her gameplay. That's why they gave all of the compensation nerfs to keep it from making her stupidly strong.
its not compensation if the nerfs do more harm than the buff does good
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Saezio (EUNE)
: Phase rush is good and all, but how does it fit under sorcery is beyond me. I could see it in Tank tree or even inspo. I don't get how it is on the mage tree, is it solely for vlad and co?
Its pretty good on annie too. Its particularly good on burst champions because it allows them to go in and come out with very little consequences.
: Gangplanks early is shit, his mid is mediocre at best and his late is terrible compared to other late game hypercarrys and abysmal to how his late was before Season 8-9 Other than that, he actually can be punished harshly for his mistakes in lane and in the game itself, camped into oblivion or simply counterpicked, unlike other "late game" champions{{champion:67}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:157}} . All his counters are super viable {{champion:2}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:58}} , while his perfect matchup (tanks) is complelty gone. How is he a problem for you in the current meta? :D -coming from a 800k MP GP main, former rank 57 GP in EUW.
He is fairly tanky, mostly ranged and has free cleanse. His late is not as broken as release but the issue still remains. He's boring af. Same with Morg. Same with hyper adcs. They do not have do anything for most of the game and them being strong makes it hard to punish them for it. And this leads to long drawn out matches of nothing. NOT FUN.
Rioter Comments
: @Riot August: Response to Morgana Gameplay Update Request Tweet
So is anyone going to discuss how her E should be removed from the game? I mean, it wholly discourages interaction and is not even fun to use.
Rioter Comments
sa1vage (EUW)
: nerf zoe what the fuck
Can we at least agree that Zoe is just a badly designed champion. That is, in more ways than one, her kit is unfair.
: Why does Annie has such a low base movement speed? She is soo easely predictable.
Sorcery has like 3-4 sources of ms. And then there is free boots. And rylais. And the many ms ap items. ok bud.
: {{item:3072}} does have 50-350 shield on it (which is basically the same as HP) when attacking something before a fight starts and they could choose to build it (and it gives 80 AD so it most certainly is a damage item) The reason mages often build more hybrid HP/resistances + AP items are because base damages and combined with the fact that they don't get as much out of stacking damage items as they don't have as strong multiplicative scaling And would ADC's really want their damage items to become 800+ gold more expensive in return for gaining 300 hp on their damage items? (since ADC's have multiplicative damage each damage item gives more than the next so quickly getting damage items online is quite important)
> [{quoted}](name=Champion Skin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WVxkgEgR,comment-id=000600000001,timestamp=2018-03-24T10:52:20.088+0000) > > {{item:3072}} does have 50-350 shield on it (which is basically the same as HP) when attacking something before a fight starts and they could choose to build it (and it gives 80 AD so it most certainly is a damage item) > > The reason mages often build more hybrid HP/resistances + AP items are because base damages and combined with the fact that they don't get as much out of stacking damage items as they don't have as strong multiplicative scaling > > And would ADC's really want their damage items to become 800+ gold more expensive in return for gaining 300 hp on their damage items? (since ADC's have multiplicative damage each damage item gives more than the next so quickly getting damage items online is quite important) I disagree. That used to be the case. Now, the reason mages build hp is because they will die too quickly if they don't. Also, hp ap items have pretty stats overall (i.e. roa gives 500 hp and 100 ap).
: I was there in the earlier seasons. And it was infuriating sometimes to play against that Lifesteal, especially at the time first item Bloodthirster with up to 100 AD at 3000 gold was a thing. However, I'd also argue that it was leading to less DPS early.
There is no arguing. It was. In fact, I remember how people used to complain about Cait doing no damage mid game,
: Why is amumu forced to be a terrible character for so long?
He's weird. Hes not especially good at anything. Even as a tank, hes pretty meh. But he has a good winrate. Maybe people try hard when they play with mumu.
Luralin (NA)
: Nier Automata is a great game
Um no 1. The gameplay is boring. Boss fights are cool(ish). Everything else is just fetch quests. 2. Requires multiple playthroughs to get most of story. I want to say this is an opinion but doing that grind multiple downs is objectively bad. 3. Story is good(ish). Characters are bland. They just spout their philosophical platitudes. Its the same crap we see in jrpgs and isekai anime. Only real difference is scifi(ish) theme, which i can definitely appreciate as a heavy scifi and fantasy book reader. TL;DR: You'll get more out a good book or good game than nier. Personally, I'm playing a game called Celeste. Been a while since I thoroughly laughed and smiled playing a single player game. I blame LoL. I should play more indie games.
Yenn (NA)
: AP carries are still pretty bad. These itemization changes didn't really fix anything.
1400 mana item. Up to 45% CDR. Even more for hat rune. Easier to get 1000+ ap. Decent health and a seraph shield. Lots of ms options in runes. There is literally nothing else riot can give. APCs are basically gods late game.
: Lee Sin Balance Discussion
Lee sin has never been op. He's been strong but has never really made or broke a meta. Also, riot hasn't touched bruisers yet and so I wouldn't worry too much. Give it some time. Maybe try another champ. Or another game.
: Deathcap changes I find significant. I always thought it needed a better build path instead. Maybe an even bigger rod just for it.
Idk if its better or worse. The issue with deathcap is that you would sit on its components for a long time. ADCs don't suffer this issue because their build more gradual then APCs. That is, deathcap is a huge boost for apcs but you have a long period of being weak. And a lot of can happen in that time period. I don't think this change addressed that issue too much but its welcome.
: Riot themselves said Spellthief's has the highest gold generation out of all three. There are spreadsheets of this data available somewhere.
And I'm telling you they are wrong. I always compare my generation to other supports. For example, coin gold description is bugged right now. Or another example. A few months ago, frostfang wasnt showing that it gave cdr even though it did. Likewise, I have been noticing that coin users have been having similar amounts of gold to my spellthief, if not more. Or another example. I played a game as coin and spelltheif and ended up with ~200 more gold at 20 min. i had ~1400 gold on coin at 20 min. Its was actually a little more than this but this is from memory and so I am underestimating. You get the idea.
: LoL Community: "We can't dodge skillshots! Nerf Zoe!!"
1. the trajectory of her q is not always intuitive. it curves a little. 2. the range of her abilities is insane. especially for bubble. she can cast from fog of war. 3. the cooldown of her abilities is pretty short. 4. she has 2 skillshots. that means you have to dodge twice as much. 5. stfu and get out of here
: Spellthief's Edge already is the fasted Gold Generation line out of all 3. This is fine.
> [{quoted}](name=Furious Delisha,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kAItpaTT,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-02-23T21:57:22.934+0000) > > Spellthief's Edge already is the fasted Gold Generation line out of all 3. This is fine. no. this is wrong. its coin. in fact, it only comes close if you play someone like morg or are playing extremely aggro.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Considering my last 3 support opponents on PBE were a Zac, Skarner, and Vi - all losses btw - I'm willing to try anything
> [{quoted}](name=GeminiRune,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GsIKE2Ej,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-16T02:44:47.531+0000) > > Considering my last 3 support opponents on PBE were a Zac, Skarner, and Vi - all losses btw - I'm willing to try anything Not saying you have to but I build full ap. frostfang>CDR boots>Morello>liandy>void >etc. use w all the time. Even if you don't go in, it still slows. Glhf
: > [{quoted}](name=Tsuhume,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0AiEWNIF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-16T01:58:35.213+0000) > > His late game is fine. Decent damage and good mobility. His real problem is scaling. Most ADC's scale off a combination of AD, AS, Crit chance, and Armor pen. Which all basically act as a multiplier to their DPS. Ezreal has a DPS problem since he is that spell reliant. He doesn't get the same benefit from AS or Crit chance that other ADC's do. And since he gets a massive mid game spike when he builds Tri force, no one particularly wants to give him a good late game. Of coarse that doesn't make him worthless in the late game, his spells have a much longer range than most AA's giving him pretty good poke. What makes him worthless is that what he's good at, isn't particularlly meta. Tanks are pretty good a body blocking the poke damage made for their weaker counterparts, and because of wormarg's, Tanks can pretty much shrug off the damage you deal.
> [{quoted}](name=Erockandroll,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0AiEWNIF,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2018-02-16T02:36:19.838+0000) > > His real problem is scaling. Most ADC's scale off a combination of AD, AS, Crit chance, and Armor pen. Which all basically act as a multiplier to their DPS. > > Ezreal has a DPS problem since he is that spell reliant. He doesn't get the same benefit from AS or Crit chance that other ADC's do. And since he gets a massive mid game spike when he builds Tri force, no one particularly wants to give him a good late game. > > Of coarse that doesn't make him worthless in the late game, his spells have a much longer range than most AA's giving him pretty good poke. What makes him worthless is that what he's good at, isn't particularlly meta. Tanks are pretty good a body blocking the poke damage made for their weaker counterparts, and because of wormarg's, Tanks can pretty much shrug off the damage you deal. Ez is not a hyper carry auto attack adc. We have enough of those. He's also not the only source of damage. I'm sure hypercarry ap carries prefer consistent ad over one that has a 50% chance of dying. Just don't die, so some damage, and have fun and you'll have a lot more success.
Cloud273 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tsuhume,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0AiEWNIF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-16T01:58:35.213+0000) > > His late game is fine. Decent damage and good mobility. His damage is good but he has no way of reliably getting past the front line. A squishy can easily avoid all of his damage (or have the damage reduced in the case of his ult) by just standing behind a tank. No other adc has this problem except Ezreal. All other adc's can easily bypass tanks. Since Ezreal can't do this, that's why I suggested giving his 'q' some armor pen or something (but only at later ranks).
> [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0AiEWNIF,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-02-16T02:28:08.485+0000) > > His damage is good but he has no way of reliably getting past the front line. A squishy can easily avoid all of his damage (or have the damage reduced in the case of his ult) by just standing behind a tank. No other adc has this problem except Ezreal. All other adc's can easily bypass tanks. Since Ezreal can't do this, that's why I suggested giving his 'q' some armor pen or something (but only at later ranks). You overthinking this. Just don't die and do some damage. Oh and have fun. If ap shaco players can so then you can too.
Rioter Comments
Cloud273 (NA)
: Can we make Ezreal less of an "early game or bust" champ?
His late game is fine. Decent damage and good mobility.
: > [{quoted}](name=Tsuhume,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5AK9kNgX,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-14T01:38:57.418+0000) > > If anything, give leona, blitz, thresh, or taric support mains some love man. They cannot even hope to get kills against her. Morg was not made for bot. They were. Those are all the highest winrate supports, queued up for nerfs. i dont think removing their only real counter is a good idea.
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5AK9kNgX,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-14T02:59:25.114+0000) > > Those are all the highest winrate supports, queued up for nerfs. i dont think removing their only real counter is a good idea. Zoe doesn't have a crazy winrate either and im pretty sure everyone hates her.
: Morgana artwork
That doesn't look like a "Fallen Angel". Victorious Morg is by far the best in terms of personality.
: How about you completely rework morgana so that her kit isn't fucking worthless if she's behind, but so toxic it's unbearable when shes ahead. This champion is outclassed by almost everyone else. Pick the role, mid or support. You can't be worthless in both roles.
> [{quoted}](name=Ren Amari,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5AK9kNgX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-14T01:45:06.602+0000) > > How about you completely rework morgana so that her kit isn't fucking worthless if she's behind, but so toxic it's unbearable when shes ahead. This champion is outclassed by almost everyone else. Pick the role, mid or support. You can't be worthless in both roles. I actually morg's relatively safe long-range pick kit is inherently the best type of kit for coming back. Outclassed? The only way she is outclasses is in damage. And why not? She is god tier in terms of cc and utility. If she had broken damage, she would be banned every game.
DegenERICK (EUNE)
: Yeah I guess Vlad didn't lose against ADC Soraka and bruiser sona top My bad
> [{quoted}](name=DegenERICK,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wELpOHv7,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2018-02-14T01:43:05.386+0000) > > Yeah I guess Vlad didn't lose against ADC Soraka and bruiser sona top > > My bad I used to main top. He was one of the reasons i quit. I remember mostly playing irelia, who was pretty meta back then. There was nothing I could do until i got triforce because he has sustain and pool. And even when i got it, if i made one mistake or jungler pressured, i would not be able to do anything or i died. If he ever got ahead, i basically wasted 30-60 min of my life because there is no coming back from vlad. And this was before he was changed.
: > [{quoted}](name=Tsuhume,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5AK9kNgX,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-02-14T01:29:44.528+0000) > > I'm sorry you cannot afk top lane. Unless playing meta in top, you literally cannot do anything to Morg. She also makes bot a snorefest because she hard counters interaction, i mean cc. Really fun, huh? Morgana was initially designed for mid lane where ap champs could, more or less, break the shield with one ability. Even then, she was ungankable because she was range. I'm just trying to give divers some leeway to interact with her. And its not like this is a huge nerf. She can still reliably block most cc. I dont even play toplane, but i can see where this would lead.
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5AK9kNgX,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-14T01:33:53.804+0000) > > I dont even play toplane, but i can see where this would lead. If anything, give leona, blitz, thresh, or taric support mains some love man. They cannot even hope to get kills against her. Morg was not made for bot. They were.
: Thus making it completely and utterly broken for botlane, while nerfing the currently unplayed morgana top?
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5AK9kNgX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-14T01:14:15.409+0000) > > Thus making it completely and utterly broken for botlane, while nerfing the currently unplayed morgana top? I'm sorry you cannot afk top lane. Unless playing meta in top, you literally cannot do anything to Morg. She also makes bot a snorefest because she hard counters interaction, i mean cc. Really fun, huh? Morgana was initially designed for mid lane where ap champs could, more or less, break the shield with one ability. Even then, she was ungankable because she was range. I'm just trying to give divers some leeway to interact with her. And its not like this is a huge nerf. She can still reliably block most cc.
DegenERICK (EUNE)
: Of course, especially when those morons at Riot balancing team take a perfectly balanced champion sitting at roughly 50% win rate such as {{champion:19}} and then rework him giving him better early ganks, better 1v1 potential, global presence, smaller mana costs, a dash, more tankiness, more lifesteal, better stickiness, another form of CC and they justify all of that by making his ulti a skillshot. And that's just an example, you can look at all these "reworks" and see a pattern - they're all EXTREME buffs to the champion, often getting rid of their weaknesses such as {{champion:8}} 's early game or {{champion:6}} 's lack of mobility.
> [{quoted}](name=DegenERICK,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wELpOHv7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-13T16:46:09.319+0000) > > Of course, especially when those morons at Riot balancing team take a perfectly balanced champion sitting at roughly 50% win rate such as {{champion:19}} and then rework him giving him better early ganks, better 1v1 potential, global presence, smaller mana costs, a dash, more tankiness, more lifesteal, better stickiness, another form of CC and they justify all of that by making his ulti a skillshot. And that's just an example, you can look at all these "reworks" and see a pattern - they're all EXTREME buffs to the champion, often getting rid of their weaknesses such as {{champion:8}} 's early game or {{champion:6}} 's lack of mobility. Vlad was always good 1v1 against most champs. He only lost to meta champs and even then, it was in his favor because they would have to devote a lot of resources to killing him. Reminds me of current gangplank actually.
Rioter Comments
: Old Nidalee could heal herself and had a dash who was ressourceless with a ridiculous CD, and also had an insane amount of dps in her cougar form, so going melee wouldn't make her instantly die, let's not forget about her heal who could regen 75% of her hp. Zoe has no mobility, only has one dps spell, only has one CC spell. If you manage to reach her, she's dead. Stop crying if you can't play against a champion, you'll probably say something like "shut up ur bronze im gold 2 im stornk xdddddddddddddddd" but at least I know how to play her and how to play against her.
Nid could not one shot. Nid spears were a lot slower. Nid spears actually had a cooldown. Nid also have unsafe wave clear. Nid had no cc. If I remember correctly, nid was not even banned that much in solo q when she could do these things. Zoe doesn't need mobility, she can do everything from far away. And even then, its very easy to ap champs to get free mobility from runes. Zoe may have one DPS skill but its does EVERYTHING. Also, she does more damage with that one skill that some champs do with 3. Zoe may have one CC spell, buts its fudgin broken. Its has insane range. It last a long time. Its fast. Similarly, if the reach the money in bank, you can take it. Doesn't make it any easier to steal and any easier to get away. Stop trying to justify a broken champ. All the signs are there. She perma banned in solo q and sometimes banned in pro play. She complained on the boards, pros, casters, and many more. She dominates normal games and pro games alike. Just saw a pro game of her one shotting an ezreal...who had mr. I can't say that any champ has ever been able to do that with one spell in the history of this game. If someone wants to complain by one of the most sickening champs to every hit league, then fudging let them.
: Except the tanks, specifically FOTM users.
All the extra wards means that less stupid deaths and less snowballing. That is to say, we should see more teamfights. I have seen more team fights, at least. Tanks thrive in teamfights and so tank players should be happy. No?
Rioter Comments
: Morgana's new passive
Yes, we all know the Morg changes were dumb. Nothing new.
: Whats up with all the kayns
He is kinda like lee. His massive mobility and ease of getting kills makes him really good at snowballing.
: Dear AP Supports (PSA)
Tiny bit of damage? I often outdamage at least one carry when i build full ap. Sometimes both.
: I personally enjoyed Morgana mid because she was a safe pushing champion, one of the few that still existed. With all the mobility and aggressive junglers I don't feel comfortable playing my old pushers (like xerath) without knowing most of the enemy team so it was nice to be able to blind pick Morgana mid and be able to run a push strategy. Since the changes I don't feel as comfortable playing her mid though. A big part of her power was the constant sustain from pushing waves, but now if she wants to heal she has to focus champions which means she can't push the minion wave. I definitely understand the reason for the change but despite Riot saying it was supposed to help make her more viable as a midlaner without impacting support I feel weaker in Mid lane now.
Understand the changes? ADCs heal way more than morg passively and where is that nerf. They also get heals from supports and relic with little enemy interaction. Seems to me that riot was looking for something to change and settled on the first thing they saw.
Dasdi96 (NA)
: Where is the {{item:2049}} ?
I only build sightstone when i'm playing with friends.
Show more

Lucas Fehrwight

Level 129 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion