: Aphelios Kit Primer
Okay but what if you just didn't
: Can we get this goddamn client fixed already?
I really thought it was my bobo hobo ass internet but no, Rito is just having a stroke. God bless. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: Known issues with new champ select
I've been having a really annoying issue with the beta client where EVEN IF I SPAM CLICK LOCK IN, IT WONT LOCK IN MY CHAMPION, AND I'VE ALREADY GOTTEN SLAMMED BY LEAVER BUSTER BECAUSE OF SOMETHING _YOU_ GUYS CREATED. I'm heavily considering exclusively using the legacy client, just because I dont want to lose my promo's over spaghetti code
: Don't judge me... I'm still hoping to see the goodies related to Teemo and Tristana together. ;_; I'm too lonely for my tastes... ;_;
i need links for research
: On top of that, they changed the artwork for Headhunter Master Yi, yet not the in-game version which looks completely different, even the eye color and the red cape is not in the new artwork. Rito super lazy this meta for some reason, just look at the April Fool's fail. It's like they're purposely trying to lower their quality to help league die out sooner.
If you do your research, its not actually riot, its the company that bought Riot Games....which is called Tencent. A chinese company who makes all the corporate decisions, they're the sole reason the jaugernauts became a thing.....they're the reason this game is going down hill. Unfortunately, Riot is forced to do what they say or face bankruptcy in the form of lost shares.
: A little change to Irelia splash art that would REALLY help me
I was super serious when i saw your skills, but then absolutely lost my shit when you shopped in zac. WELL. FUCKING. PLAYED lmao
Rioter Comments
: Hey BUNI, I'm not tryin' to make this about me but what you just said helped me make a decision I've been stressing over for a couple of months. So you know... Thanks for that! I wish you many, many, Toxic-Player free games in the future. Also good luck on your art, it is awesome. To Charyzard, Bruh I know it sucks not being noticed. I'm ignored in most conversations even if I'm talking directly to people. You just gotta move on and continue doing what you love. If you like doing art, then do it up, my man. But you can't let shit get to you. When something bad happens that is out of your control, just say "shoganai". Its Japanese and it means "It can't be helped". Let go of the past and focus on your next task. That's when things will get better. It sounds cliche, but trust me, I've lived it. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=ransidcheese,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=UeibwEU9,comment-id=000b00010000,timestamp=2016-04-05T03:38:08.588+0000) > > Hey BUNI, I'm not tryin' to make this about me but what you just said helped me make a decision I've been stressing over for a couple of months. So you know... Thanks for that! I wish you many, many, Toxic-Player free games in the future. Also good luck on your art, it is awesome. > > To Charyzard, Bruh I know it sucks not being noticed. I'm ignored in most conversations even if I'm talking directly to people. You just gotta move on and continue doing what you love. If you like doing art, then do it up, my man. But you can't let shit get to you. When something bad happens that is out of your control, just say "shoganai". Its Japanese and it means > "It can't be helped". Let go of the past and focus on your next task. That's when things will get better. It sounds cliche, but trust me, I've lived it. > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} the ultimate pick-me-up dude, well said.
: The style you presented {{champion:136}} in reminds me of the game Okami, which I dearly love. Keep up the amazing work
> [{quoted}](name=Dragonmedik,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=GOrpl1eM,comment-id=00280002,timestamp=2016-04-01T11:00:11.535+0000) > > The style you presented {{champion:136}} in reminds me of the game Okami, which I dearly love. Keep up the amazing work thank you! i didn't really notice until you pointed it out, i've always drawn in this style when it came to coloring and just overall look, its good to know people can draw their own conclusions on my style. it's more refreshing than a cooldown ! ~~I'm Sorry Phreak Senpai~~
Jynx (NA)
: It's an awesome piece! Thank you for sharing it with the community. ^_^
> [{quoted}](name=Jynx,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=GOrpl1eM,comment-id=00280000,timestamp=2016-03-31T18:07:12.066+0000) > > It's an awesome piece! Thank you for sharing it with the community. ^_^ I plan on sharing more as you guys pump out more content, featured or not, I love the work your creative team does !
: Well, I didn't make it into the feature. Absolutely NO traditional art did. Now I'm really really upset right now and I just need to rant so bear with me. I get that digital art is cool and you can do a lot with it, but how discouraging is it to people who drawn, paint, sculpt, etc when you see absolutely NO traditional art featured. You're lucky to get ONE drawing featured each time. This time, it's all digital. My goal for one day was to get my stuff out there and get a fan art feature.....I want to give up on that right about now. I put my heart and soul into my drawing. I never color, coloring is a big deal to me. I worked so hard on this. I was so proud of this....and to see absolutely no traditional drawings featured is just so discouraging to me I just want to stop. What is the point when nobody cares about your art because it wasn't done on a computer? Why can't we have more variety with the art Riot features? It is SO.HARD. to get noticed as a new artist, I don't think you understand. As a new artist, it takes such a LONG time to get your stuff noticed especially if you are a traditional artist. There are amazing artists out there with different ways of creating art. What kind of message do you think it sends when you only focus on 1 type of art? I'm a new artist here. I've been on tumblr for about a year. I'm lucky to get a reblog on any of my stuff still. A digital painting that gets posted a month after my drawing passes the amount of notes I've accumulated in that month in less than a day. Up until now I've dealt with it, it was discouraging but I've told myself that someday someone will like my stuff. Now I just feel like shit. Being a new artist and trying to get yourself noticed is such a shitty time and when you only focus on one type of art, it is very discouraging to artists who pour their heart and soul into their traditional art. This would've been my first time being part of the featured fanart, boy was I wrong to even think I had a shot. I have no doubt that anyone who actually looks at this will tell me I'm being a whiny baby, but I just need to vent somewhere because it's so godamn discouraging as a new artist to see that nobody gives a shit. Better I just give up now than keep trying and keep upsetting myself. /endrant
http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/8b6mikib-fan-artist-feature-lighane ^Proof that you're being blinded by negativity^ I know that crappy feeling. I know it day in and day out, but you gotta decide "am i doing art to win a popularity contest or am i doing art because I love art?" now that i've been a loser and a "winner " i still prefer the sour defeat of not getting featured.....why ? it helps me fuel the fire of wanting to get better. You can't let this "put you on tilt" or else you will stay in bronze 4ever. Just work hard, play hard, and you will take off like a bullet dude. I believe in you. A famous quote once said : "Giving up because you fear failure, is failing prematurely."
: Pretty bummed I didn't make this. Worked so hard on this drawing and it took me forever, would've been my first time in a feature and for a champion I've been so hyped for. Not really sure what I expected because nobody cares about traditional art anyways. Guess I'll just post mine here and add my 2 cents. Not even a single piece of traditional artwork, and I know I wasn't the only one who draws. Kinda sad and discouraging to all traditional fan artists.. https://40.media.tumblr.com/9ebcd7d95ff4da32faa313f4d9ea38fc/tumblr_o4d85fxZOz1us9822o1_1280.jpg Heres the boards page if anyone actually cares to visit it http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/UeibwEU9-remember-your-roots
[No one cares about traditional art](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/8b6mikib-fan-artist-feature-lighane)......Okay. "Here's the boards page if anyone actually cares to visit it..." as someone who's been in your shoes....this is honestly the worse thing to do....your tone will turn everyone off. I speak for myself when I say that reading that made me think "jeez if hes gonna act like that then maybe his art /isn't/ worth the time..." So just be patient and keep trying, in the end, if you're only doing art to be recognized, you're going to be disappointed. I did my fan art because I was bored and I love Aurelion's design. The fact that the drawing has little resemblance to ashen lord and it was still picked up shows that sometimes if you're just goofing off someone will pick it up and think "Das good I like dis..." But NEVER ACT NEGATIVE ABOUT YOUR ART, BECAUSE IF YOU ACT LIKE YOUR ART ISN'T WORTH PEOPLE'S TIME THEN GUESS WHAT ? IT WON'T BE.
: Aurelion Sol community creations
im literally in tears right now because my ashen lord was placed among all these amazing works of art. My mom really doesn't give two poops about my art, and when my friends all said "CHECK OUT THE COMMUNITY SPOT LIGHT YOU NERD" i realized, its okay, BECAUSE RITO CARES !!!!
: Looks awesome. I like how the colors look/blend.
thanks ! Now to go and cry because I can't play him because hes popular right now ;u;
Rioter Comments
: Request for added category for the after match report. DAMAGE SHIELDED
I don't see why not to be honest! I mained support most of season 3 and a good chunk of season 4, I feel like it would put it into perspective how helpful some supports are despite their minimal impact in solo lanes. Team fights are where they shine, from clutch shields to clutch heals, and people don't really take that into account at the end of the day.
: I like it, a lot since trist is my main and I want every skin for her. Buuuuuuuuuuuutt. I am not entirely fond of the lipstick, even though it is a skin, it does not seem like something trist would have. You know?
> [{quoted}](name=TheTarians,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=fTLjFdu2,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-02-23T03:16:13.244+0000) > > I like it, a lot since trist is my main and I want every skin for her. Buuuuuuuuuuuutt. I am not entirely fond of the lipstick, even though it is a skin, it does not seem like something trist would have. You know? the lip coloring is actually a sort of pout effect. Assuming yordles have red blood, it would show purple under their skin, but i agree with you on the no lipstick deal, it's not necessary.
: I don't think my wallet can handle another legendary Tristana skin so soon after Dragon Trainer.
YES IT CAN. DON'T YOU LIE TO ME. YOUR RENT CAN WAIT.
: We still need an Arcade mid tho :\ (I say it's gonna be Ekko because when Arcade Riven came out there was a poro hidden in the background with his hair. A pretty good lead if you ask me /s)
im honestly tempted to design arcade ekko
: Hey that's adorable, definitely a skin i'd pick up! Sadly they might not add more to the arcade crew ;(
I know but one could dream ; n ;{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
: SO CUTE! Can I suggest for Tristana's rocket, Mega-Man rocket that shoots rainbow colored hearts that reference Undertale? :D
thats actually a freaking amazing idea, I'll sketch it up during my free time to see how it would look {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
Rioter Comments
Jynx (NA)
: Kindred community creations!
I'm kinda sad that I didn't get featured despite having posted my art around the same time as FireFlufferz, guess it's cos im not bursting at the seams with fans :T (Worked a good 5-6 hours on that piece non-stop) In case you missed it ... http://bunipan.deviantart.com/art/Kindred-League-of-Legends-560780373 Lamb and doge. {{champion:32}}
: If someone Disconnects and does not recconect within the next 3 seconds
Excuse you but this is a competitive game, if a free kill shows up, Im going to take it. This is competitive, anything that can be done within the binds of the game, is fair. I kill afk targets all the time, and I fully expect the same if i suddenly go afk. If you wanna win the game you gotta take every opportunity.
: NO, you deserve it. the non-diet version, that is because you did amazing! {{item:2009}}
omg yay I'll take like 35 of these nom nom nom
: Beautiful :D
Thank you~!{{item:2054}} Here have a cookie!
Kireblue (NA)
: Hyper Carry (League of Legends MV that I made)
Dude this is fucking beast as hell, keep at it cos this actually had so much fluidity to it I was vibin' AND getting goosebumps. Good job dude!
Rioter Comments
: He's giving much more than a grain, my friend.
> [{quoted}](name=The Loveless,realm=NA,application-id=2XjzURgc,discussion-id=jxuppz8i,comment-id=000a000100000000,timestamp=2015-09-19T17:16:46.496+0000) > > He's giving much more than a grain, my friend. you're right its a whole truckload of salt.
Driveskull (EUNE)
: [Art] Kindred the Eternal Hunters traditional drawing
thats fucking awesome what the fuck. how do watercolor pencils fuccckkkk
: omg thank u bae!! ;-;7 <3
Y U NO ADD ME ON LEAGUERU
: and where did i call him/her stupid? I said talking "cute" was stupid, that doesn't mean I think Darude Dudustorm is stupid. We all do things that are stupid, like drinking coffee or eating donuts (neither of which is healthy for you) that doesn't make us stupid for doing them though, makes us human.
: Stop posting here please, I understand how upset you might be with the way I'm talking....All I ask for you is to go away
i dont agree with this guy calling you stupid but we aren't really upset with your ways of speaking, its just a grammar nazi thing really, with myself I know for a fact that if I heard you actually talking irl like this i'd lose my shit and worship you (because I love cute things) But on a grammar standpoint it's just really hard to read things when people typo on purpose or write out a physical stutter. It interrupts the track of reading. Didn't intend to make ya feel bad, I don't think you're stupid at all, just kind of warning you however that the way you type DOES have an effect on how the forum-ers view you. They might mistake you for a more young, impressionable audience and may purposely troll you or baby you, which is detrimental either way
: Lambs don't have boobs. Good try though. +1 :3
> [{quoted}](name=Coriandr,realm=NA,application-id=2XjzURgc,discussion-id=jxuppz8i,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2015-09-18T18:04:39.987+0000) > > Lambs don't have boobs. > Good try though. > +1 :3 Dey got nipples. Lamb titties
: See im that asshole who is going to critique your critique: First off i see both lamb and wolf just fine and i actually love the blend between them. The blurred boundaries where you cant tell where Lamb begins and where Wolf ends, really really fits with the concept. The random splashes and whatnot are sort of what gives this its personality, they fit with the art. Fan Art isnt a specific style of art, you should know as an artist, fan art is simply art of something done by a fan of said something. It can be abstract, it can be hard to see at first, it can be whatever the artist wants it to be. Consider the following to improve your critiquing of others art: Art is personal, based on personality, style, and individualism. Just because you draw a certain way does not mean it is the best way. Yea the special effects and obscure form do not hit your eyes pleasingly but they do to mine. Bigger or smaller does not matter its how you use it (lol couldnt help myself). Again with the Artist can draw however, maybe they intended for your eyes NOT to focus on any one thing, maybe they want your eyes to just wander? Final thoughts: I actually agree with you on this but i dont think anyone should be talking cute... its stupid. Also tits
> [{quoted}](name=Stephenizgod,realm=NA,application-id=2XjzURgc,discussion-id=jxuppz8i,comment-id=000a0002,timestamp=2015-09-18T17:54:05.569+0000) > > See im that asshole who is going to critique your critique: > > First off i see both lamb and wolf just fine and i actually love the blend between them. The blurred boundaries where you cant tell where Lamb begins and where Wolf ends, really really fits with the concept. The random splashes and whatnot are sort of what gives this its personality, they fit with the art. Fan Art isnt a specific style of art, you should know as an artist, fan art is simply art of something done by a fan of said something. It can be abstract, it can be hard to see at first, it can be whatever the artist wants it to be. > > Consider the following to improve your critiquing of others art: Art is personal, based on personality, style, and individualism. Just because you draw a certain way does not mean it is the best way. Yea the special effects and obscure form do not hit your eyes pleasingly but they do to mine. Bigger or smaller does not matter its how you use it (lol couldnt help myself). Again with the Artist can draw however, maybe they intended for your eyes NOT to focus on any one thing, maybe they want your eyes to just wander? > > Final thoughts: I actually agree with you on this but i dont think anyone should be talking cute... its stupid. > > Also tits ALSO. TITS. -brb laughing my way to the Riot shop
PanterLily (EUNE)
: >Consider the following to improve future art: I really don't like how you advise like you know what was the desired result, like it was supposed to be done by a template. And submitted to a contest with parameters to be taken in consideration on topic and style. like painting is aerodynamics and wont fly the way the painting its done. Do you ever considered that maybe a little chaos was desired by the artist, that he wanted it there? Doesn't matter how are long are you drawing or painting when I hear a critic like you I always see your interest in $ first. Let me brag about myself too, Im an critic my whole life, growing up in my house sounded by people that draw, paint, sculpt, teach art, study art etc. Consider the following to improve future criticism : Don't put an piece of work from a beginner on a template. And don't criticize an painting based on your preferences of color/contrast and amount of realism; That's a clients job when he orders a piece.
Thank you for your input, I'll take it with a grain of salt. > [{quoted}](name=PanterLily,realm=EUNE,application-id=2XjzURgc,discussion-id=jxuppz8i,comment-id=000a0001,timestamp=2015-09-18T17:35:49.536+0000) > > I really don't like how you advise like you know what was the desired result, like it was supposed to be done by a template. And submitted to a contest with parameters to be taken in consideration on topic and style. like painting is aerodynamics and wont fly the way the painting its done.** (I have experimented multiple mediums, both physical and digital, I've practiced and participated in a myriad of competitions, the advice I am giving is advice that was given to me by PROFESSIONALS. I am giving advice because I truly wish to see future fan art from this artist and help them improve, a true artist is an eternal student. There is always room to improve. The art is messy here and it was hard to actually SEE Kindred, who is the subjectmatter. I spoke from an unbiased view point of "I don't know what I am supposed to see" I pointed out that had the person put more definition to the body, the details would all fall into place, rather than floating aimlessly.)** > Do you ever considered that maybe a little chaos was desired by the artist, that he wanted it there? **(That's for the artist to comment on and decide for themselves, but a little chaos should still have some organization, art in its own merit is chaos, as the creator, its our job what we do to organize it and form an image, and this particular piece lacked only slightly in that department, and I suggested a bit more rigidness to bring out the star of the piece, Kindred.** > > Doesn't matter how are long are you drawing or painting when I hear a critic like you I always see your interest in $ first. > Let me brag about myself too, Im an critic my whole life, growing up in my house sounded by people that draw, paint, sculpt, teach art, study art etc. **( I am not bragging, simply backing up that I've dealt with harsh critics /myself/ and professionals /my art teachers, randoms, actual artists/ for a majority of my life time as an artist. I do not care for money in this particular instance. Would this piece sell? Most definitely. But that isn't the point. Part of growing as an artist is learning how to take yourself and be taken seriously, you can't learn if you don't have some form of discipline, that isn't a money thing. It's simply a discipline thing. We can't live this life being told constantly "you're a winner". You can't always be a winner. Art is ever changing, especially digitally. Being complacent makes it harder on the artist to improve, being happy with being told "its cool, or you did great" is not good for anyone, providing criticism and actual advice from someone who has been there, done that, got the tee shirt, is better than someone who has no actual touch with being in the field of art. That's like asking a mechanic what he thinks about Van Gogh. It's rather hard to grasp. )** > > Consider the following to improve future criticism : Don't put an piece of work from a beginner on a template. And don't criticize an painting based on your preferences of color/contrast and amount of realism; That's a clients job when he orders a piece.**( You completely missed the point here, I wasn't picking this piece apart like a potential buyer or seller, I took this piece apart in the form of functions and color sense along with dynamics. This artist proved a firm grasp of color sense, but not a lot of form. As for your template statement, everyone starts somewhere, a critique cannot be done without something to reference to. There are guidelines to follow when giving a critique, which involves an infrastructure. You have to go off of impact, application, innovation and verve. These are all measurable. Beginner, or expert, there is always something to reference to when critiquing. Not using a framework to look back at to critique is basically giving an opinion. Baseless and lacking a physical logical reference.) **
PanterLily (EUNE)
: >Consider the following to improve future art: I really don't like how you advise like you know what was the desired result, like it was supposed to be done by a template. And submitted to a contest with parameters to be taken in consideration on topic and style. like painting is aerodynamics and wont fly the way the painting its done. Do you ever considered that maybe a little chaos was desired by the artist, that he wanted it there? Doesn't matter how are long are you drawing or painting when I hear a critic like you I always see your interest in $ first. Let me brag about myself too, Im an critic my whole life, growing up in my house sounded by people that draw, paint, sculpt, teach art, study art etc. Consider the following to improve future criticism : Don't put an piece of work from a beginner on a template. And don't criticize an painting based on your preferences of color/contrast and amount of realism; That's a clients job when he orders a piece.
Thank you for your input, I'll take it with a grain of salt.
: Bard and Kindred Fanart!
Congrats on the 1k Views bubby!
Aspynn (NA)
: I would never call that being an asshole. You made fantastic points and gave solid honest advice and comments. If I were an artist this would be the exact kind of response I would be looking for.
Idk i just felt like I was coming off harsh, cos this artist, by the way they type, sounds really fragile :T{{item:3070}}
: So um... I drew Kindred in a style I've never drawn before >///<
Because I am that asshole, here is a critique: Strengths: colors are lovely and some of the effects have a very nice surreal effect its very loose. Weaknesses: Because the style is so loose, it lacks depth and looks quite messy, upon a glance I only managed to make out Lamb's mask and tits. That was about it, and I honestly do hope that's not the only reason you're getting all these comments, because there is so much more to this piece than just tits. I would've suggested a less aggressive approach on coloration, seeing as all the loose strokes and "splatters" are really distracting and take away from the champions themselves. Had you used less "flair" and focused more on form and outlining Kindred, the pair would've come out spectacular. They would be easily visible had you not titled it "Kindred fanart", often times, titles are put on abstract, if your intended purpose is fan art, people should be able to immediately tell what you're drawing, unless you specify it as abstract, most modern is direct and should not have to be riddled with guesswork. Honest rate: 7.5/10 Consider the following to improve future art: Less special effects, more form. Bigger is not always better, Use a line of focus. Guide the eyes with lines, make sure the viewer has a sight target Also, try a varying amount of strokes, the less dynamic in thickness the harder it is for the eyes to discern shapes. Final thoughts: as an artist that has been drawing for 10 years, please avoid the mistake of purposely misspelling words or talking "cute". When you're an artist, especially on the internet, you want to be taken seriously. Think about this, do you really want someone pulling up things you've done in the future and you see "first fanart evurr", would you feel embarrassed ? Nothing wrong with having a quirky personality, but personality should not affect your grammar. Food for thought.
: This drawing ranges from extremely interesting to absolutely amazing. Interesting for the bizarre art style that makes you wonder exactly what it is depicting. Amazing for how it brings out the life of what it is depicting once you know what it is depicting. I love it. Well done!
I think you need to reword the comment, cos this image being an absolute blunderfuck kind of defeats its purpose, taking one look at it and my first thought was "what the fuck am i looking at" due to the title. If you say its a champion, id make the effort to outline them, while the colors are pretty, this image is so all over the place that bizarre is not even beginning to describe it, if its fan art you should actually not have to search for the subject, this is better called abstract than fan art
: ayy lmao Thank you so much!! and omg the thought of Bard being huge like a big cuddly balloon is even better! I can imagine [Lamb relaxing on his beard all Totoro-fashion](https://liztellsfrank.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/totoro-sleeping.jpg)... :3c crAP NOW I WANT TO DRAW THAT TOO LOOK WHAT YOU DID AAAAAAA As for texture on the tree, thank you for pointing it out! I will try to incorporate more textures into future pieces, as well as experiment more to try to bring more focus to subjects! (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit
YOU BETTER HURRY UP BEFORE I BEAT YOU TO IT AND DRAW IT FIRST <3 YO MILEY WHATS GOOD{{champion:222}}
slamor (NA)
: The drawing is pretty cool. Great job.
thank you C: Might wanna check out a few of the submissions flooding in lately!
: Bard and Kindred Fanart!
**Small critique:** absolutely love the coloration and how you shaded this. Amazing palette! you captured their overall personalities very well with posing. Adore how you did the subtle highlighting and curvy detailing, as well as the randomly placed meeps. So now for the weaknesses; bard is a really ...._REALLY... ~~REAALLLLLLY~~_ big spirit. Compared to a grown man he'd be a good 8 feet tall, so having him be significantly larger than Lamb and Wolf would've given a more dynamic sense of direction towards the shade within the tree. As for lamb, she is about the size of a 4 foot child, very lithe, so had she been a teeny bit smaller she would've come out looking more impacting because the line of focus through size difference and the tree branch would've led directly to her. Also, a more matte texture, or bark-y effect on that branch would bring more attention to the trio. (Consider these things for future art as well, just little things like this that will actually go a long way, but other than that this is a VERY well done and very breathtaking piece which I do believe was well thought of and executed. I went ahead and hit Watch on dA and favorite'd it C: > tl;dr: 👌👀👌👀👌 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so myself 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there
: *Pops in* you called for a critique? B) *Rubs hands together* aight.. this is my first time givin out a critique! im actually kind of nervous hehe where to begin... First off, I Love the idea you used for wolf and lamb! It's cute and clever.. :3c Second, your shading is very on point! I love the varied hues in Lambs hair (how the shadows have a tint of purple, rather than it being just the dull full-on white and grey) to give it some variety and interest, speaking of which, the textures on the masks are well done too! The cracks and crevices of them really stand out, and you made the marks follow the contours well! Not to mention the colorful glow of the eyes and Wolf's mouth, I'll be honest.. I had a lot of trouble with the eyes in my picture orz;; but you seemed to do just fine! The painterly style of this whole thing is like icing on the cake! Instead of a simply smooth Wolf, you made the trail wispy and flowy, with the texture kind of giving it that gassy distorted look like a ghost <3 I also really like how you did Lamb's form, how you made curves contrast with straight lines -- her white body stands out well against Wolf's purple trail, and the anatomy is A+ too! Conveniently, the entire thing just leads the eye to the center-- to the biscuit where Wolf and Lamb's faces are, you know with the eye following Wolf's trail to Lamb-- well done on that! The pose is very graceful and elegant, much how I imagine Lamb-- and your art style is so cute ahh ;-; tl;dr: 👌👀👌👀👌 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so myself 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there
i was reading this super serious....and then i saw the tl'dr and lost my shit >XD thank you so much!!!
: heueslkhas aaa you did? thank you! bard is my favorite.. I main him ehehe <:3c (though i still need to improve orz)
im gonna be that guy and ask that you give some critique on my piece C: its the 3rd-4th most popular on the list
Jayeon (NA)
: {{champion:89}}
Rioter Comments
: I cosplayed Baron Nashor (armor set) at AX this year! [Picture](https://scontent-lax1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/11231740_1014892911863639_3584102084239638023_n.jpg?oh=b6ad24edec293131c750e8375b7d1b73&oe=56273044)
thats actually really cute what the hell........THIS NEEDS MORE ATTENTION.
Poppyrus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GyaradosUsedFly,realm=NA,application-id=2XjzURgc,discussion-id=fnMU4JEW,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2015-07-29T22:30:42.040+0000) > > Thank you ^^ I'm surprised I got so many comments so fast ! :D In all honesty the drawing is complete shit, you should stop drawing.
Well if you really think so, woes is me, I better do as the internet fellow says! Darkness and Despair will enter my life if I so much as _**DARE**_ try to pursue my passions! I should quit, destroy my computer and completely abandon all hope at a **_CHANCE_** at being a decent human being with hopes and aspirations. _GASP! _~~_Who would do such a thing!?_~~
Show more

LunaGanymede

Level 119 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion