JackMcCarry (EUNE)
: Not every game is winnable, it's a team game, if your idol dopa is so skilled why is he smurfing in Silver games against low elo players? Truly, the peak of league of legends skill ceilling. > But I guess some random EUNE player like you knows it better, ofc. Nice jab, im guessing you're a well known and informed player yourself? Or you just parrot what streamers say?
> [{quoted}](name=JackMcCarry,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GPE4VFtX,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-07-24T00:34:32.228+0000) > > Not every game is winnable, it's a team game, if your idol dopa is so skilled why is he smurfing in Silver games against low elo players? Truly, the peak of league of legends skill ceilling. > > Nice jab, im guessing you're a well known and informed player yourself? Or you just parrot what streamers say? bruh thats not the point. If a top player losses 3 games in a row in silver due to inting teammates, that shows a clear flaw in the ranked system. It's RNG, you pray and hope that your teammates are good enough to not turbo int their lanes. It's a team game but if your team constantly feeds there is no team
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Percentages,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qQEK2WLM,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-19T04:37:01.330+0000) > > Where are the insults and flame? Here. > Main Bruiser: so lux afk nice > Main Bruiser: trolls every game > Main Bruiser: jgler taking my cs > Main Bruiser: then tilting me so I have to point it out and get ultd > Main Bruiser: trolls every game > Main Bruiser: like wtf.. why you q my cs? > Main Bruiser: LOL > Main Bruiser: bc u literally q'd my cs > Main Bruiser: for what reason dude? > Main Bruiser: why do you do this to your teammates? > Main Bruiser: you do that in ranked? > Main Bruiser: just took 4-5 cs from me lmao > Main Bruiser: only when trolls like you tilt me > Main Bruiser: Lux afk griefing ragequit. nice, trolls every game. > Main Bruiser: seriously > Main Bruiser: what is your issue > Main Bruiser: ?????? > Main Bruiser: man tired of trolls > Main Bruiser: you dont know what youre talking about. > Main Bruiser: nice, a troll hit no. > Main Bruiser: troll adc? > Main Bruiser: are you serious? > Main Bruiser: absolutely toxic > Main Bruiser: you are > Main Bruiser: you're so toxic > Main Bruiser: calling me a troll > Main Bruiser: when lux griefed me and then afk > Main Bruiser: again I'm 0/5 bc this game has been over, lane was griefed, supp afked > Main Bruiser: stop being toxic to your teammates > Main Bruiser: who are already having a hard time with the afk > Main Bruiser: that effects them the most > Main Bruiser: this team is really toxic lol > Main Bruiser: lol np, glad you have fun from 3v1ing someone all game :P > Main Bruiser: Please report lux afk. Doesn't matter what they're doing (even tho at least half the things the OP is flaming/insulting about aren't against the rules), insulting, flaming, blaming, accusations, and just arguing the whole game aren't appropriate.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qQEK2WLM,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-19T04:44:35.706+0000) > > Here. > > Doesn't matter what they're doing (even tho at least half the things the OP is flaming/insulting about aren't against the rules), insulting, flaming, blaming, accusations, and just arguing the whole game aren't appropriate. He wasn't flaming at all, he was just pointing out what his jg was doing, and as for the Lux she was literally afk??? Are you saying to just never type in chat ever? The only one he could have possibly insulted was the one who objectively ruined his game. All he tried to say to the jgler was to stop taking his CS, but I guess if you have some kind of backbone that's not allowed I guess (even though junglers have an entire jungle to CS and farm on) Are you saying context doesn't matter? Context 100% always matters. That's the thing I hate about the chat logs, it will always make you seem like you're on the offensive but what I see from here reading into it his team was most likely flaming him harder than he ever was, and what he said wasn't even that bad!
Pyrosan (NA)
: Aatrox's identity was never in reviving, it was being a life-steal/drain-tank Sylas just got a (2 SECOND MAGIC IMMUNITY) on his E, can literally steal everyone's ultimate lol Fizz buff and Renek are stupid though
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=M9WbselZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-17T15:20:23.868+0000) > > Aatrox's identity was never in reviving, it was being a life-steal/drain-tank > Sylas just got a (2 SECOND MAGIC IMMUNITY) on his E, can literally steal everyone's ultimate lol > > Fizz buff and Renek are stupid though It's a magic resist shield. It's worse than a regular shield, completely ineffective in top. New Aatrox's identity to me was his revive, in a way it showed the theme of how he "never dies"
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:25}} If I can morgana black shield his ult. You can Zonyas it. Its called practising :) interesting concept on the boards huh? Never seen a morde with {{summoner:14}} {{item:3165}} is a 3k told item. Beat him. {{item:3009}} Goodbye {{item:3116}} {{item:3009}} 900 gold itewm that completely nuffilies {{item:3116}} btw. I have no yet seen a single person complain about his ult. Except you. And the people that dont wanna learn to counter things. {{item:3140}} or buy an item to play around it. First, learn how to play against that champion. Then speak after you have any knowledge of the game and what you need to do as a player to counter YOUR weaknesses. As they are not mine. EDIT: If your that bad at playing Mundo I get it. Hes not for everyone "hes boring and isn't played very much and that's not a good thing" {{champion:104}} W and kit {{item:3009}} {{champion:223}} You just own the game unless you suck. {{champion:133}} Blind him and run around. Not hard. Q and E. Oh look his ults practically done now if you actually play aroiund with him properly and blind him and use the fuill duration without using e. Interesting. {{champion:17}} Use bushes.... Q... Shrooms.... Kit.... {{champion:122}} Kill him. {{champion:114}} LOL easy mode. Kit, repost his ult, kill him. Lots and lots of options. Learn one. {{champion:31}} I live forever. {{champion:420}} Main fight him make him your slave. {{champion:24}} Lol don't get me started. {{champion:39}} Kiting you say? Damage you say? {{champion:150}} I heard kit. {{champion:10}} I heard you wanted to kill me. {{champion:240}} Wanna man fight me? Good luck buddy. {{champion:127}} Hum... You moving? That's not happening. {{champion:75}} Q. {{champion:2}} Goodbye ult. {{champion:78}} Wanted to kill me? Good luck. {{champion:33}} Kill yourself by hitting yourself. {{champion:68}} Q {{champion:58}} I outlast you. {{champion:113}} I definitely outlast you, do true damage to max hp and kit you. Goodbye silly armour man. {{champion:92}} And you're dead. {{champion:15}} Goodbye ult. {{champion:50}} R Zonyas. {{champion:23}} Lol. {{champion:45}} R. {{champion:8}} W Zonyas. {{champion:157}} Oops he died. Windwall E. {{champion:238}} And R roll face on keyboard. I won the fight. {{champion:26}} Dont want GA? Kk. {{champion:142}} Go to sleep... Go to sleep... Go to sleep little metal man. This is a YOU problem. Not a champion problem. Learn, adapt. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=Support Position,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=miHNk1Kx,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-27T09:18:31.545+0000) > > {{champion:25}} If I can morgana black shield his ult. You can Zonyas it. Its called practising :) interesting concept on the boards huh? > > Never seen a morde with {{summoner:14}} {{item:3165}} is a 3k told item. Beat him. > > {{item:3009}} Goodbye {{item:3116}} {{item:3009}} 900 gold itewm that completely nuffilies {{item:3116}} btw. > > > I have no yet seen a single person complain about his ult. Except you. And the people that dont wanna learn to counter things. {{item:3140}} or buy an item to play around it. > > First, learn how to play against that champion. Then speak after you have any knowledge of the game and what you need to do as a player to counter YOUR weaknesses. As they are not mine. > > EDIT: If your that bad at playing Mundo I get it. Hes not for everyone "hes boring and isn't played very much and that's not a good thing" > > {{champion:104}} W and kit {{item:3009}} > {{champion:223}} You just own the game unless you suck. > {{champion:133}} Blind him and run around. Not hard. Q and E. Oh look his ults practically done now if you actually play aroiund with him properly and blind him and use the fuill duration without using e. Interesting. > {{champion:17}} Use bushes.... Q... Shrooms.... Kit.... > {{champion:122}} Kill him. > {{champion:114}} LOL easy mode. Kit, repost his ult, kill him. Lots and lots of options. Learn one. > {{champion:31}} I live forever. > {{champion:420}} Main fight him make him your slave. > {{champion:24}} Lol don't get me started. > {{champion:39}} Kiting you say? Damage you say? > {{champion:150}} I heard kit. > {{champion:10}} I heard you wanted to kill me. > {{champion:240}} Wanna man fight me? Good luck buddy. > {{champion:127}} Hum... You moving? That's not happening. > {{champion:75}} Q. > {{champion:2}} Goodbye ult. > {{champion:78}} Wanted to kill me? Good luck. > {{champion:33}} Kill yourself by hitting yourself. > {{champion:68}} Q > {{champion:58}} I outlast you. > {{champion:113}} I definitely outlast you, do true damage to max hp and kit you. Goodbye silly armour man. > {{champion:92}} And you're dead. > {{champion:15}} Goodbye ult. > {{champion:50}} R Zonyas. > {{champion:23}} Lol. > {{champion:45}} R. > {{champion:8}} W Zonyas. > {{champion:157}} Oops he died. Windwall E. > {{champion:238}} And R roll face on keyboard. I won the fight. > {{champion:26}} Dont want GA? Kk. > {{champion:142}} Go to sleep... Go to sleep... Go to sleep little metal man. > > This is a YOU problem. Not a champion problem. > > Learn, adapt. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} Graves: Too squishy to outlast a morde. Morde builds Rylai's so graves can't kite Tahm Kench: Morde has enough sustain spamming his W to survive until level 6. Morde steals tahm's stats and wins easily. It doesn't help that morde's passive is still active and hurting tahm when tahm swallows him. Teemo: Doesn't counter Morde at all. Not even close. Also Morde removes teemo shrooms Quinn: Too Squishy, Morde will one shot her. Darius: Morde outscales Darius HARD. Even at level 6 once he steals darius's stats he will be in a world of pain. Fiora: Can beat morde but very hard matchup, Fiora is incredibly squishy and Morde's shield is insane. If Morde doesn't get stunned by Fiora parry he wins, a smart morde just won't use his E until he sees Fiora parry, and without that parry play fiora losses. Cho Gath: Haha no. Illaoi: Morde ult removes tentacles so no. Jax: 50/50 matchup Irelia: No. Gnar: Morde only loses if he doesn't know how to land E. Wins level 6 easily. Kayle: Morde bullies her the entire game. Even level 16 kayle with full build has trouble with Morde. Kled: Gets bodied by Morde. No debate. Lissandra: The ONLY way she counters morde in anyway is by using her ult to out of death realm, but that's not beating him. Nasus: Only 1000 stack nasus can beat a full build morde (There's video proof of that) Olaf: Skill matchup. Mordekaiser still out-damages olaf. Rumble: Maybe. His damage is pretty insane. Mordekaiser R again demolishes him though. Renekton: Does he really? Mordekaiser's W provides insane sustain. Renek benefits from short burst attacks and killing quickly, but mordekaiser has a big ass shield that can block that huge incoming damage. Sejuani: haha no Riven: Riven is riven and can practically 1v1 any champ. One of the only champs that can flat out beat Mordekaiser in lane. Sivir: Morde still one shots her without using ult. No. Swain: Ok? You got out of his ult congrats. He's still gonna whack you to death right when you leave zhonyas. Tryndamere: Losses hard until level 6 then it becomes a skill matchup. Morde can use Rylai's to kite tryn while he's undying rage is active. Veigar: His R doesn't flat out one shot people. And Morde shield. Vladimir: No. Late game possibly but if the mordes smart and gets zhonyas he wins. Yasuo: Morde early game is better than Yasuo when he hasn't built any crit. Level 6 he demolishes Yasuo. Windwalling E won't do shit if his E isn't the move that does all the damage. Zed: No. Morde is way too healthy for zed to one shot. Kite? Maybe, but Zed can't compete with Morde in a fight. Zilean: Why would Morde in his right mind ult a zilean??? In lane morde would body him. Zoe: Her bubble is heavily telegraphed and incredibly easy to dodge. And even if drowsed he still can make some plays and body her before he's drowsed. He might not kill her but he'll certainly almost kill her.
Rioter Comments
: Just mute them. Make plays that you think are correct. Literally all you can do
> [{quoted}](name=Wínters Dawn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AloLeW63,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-04T03:38:58.714+0000) > > Just mute them. Make plays that you think are correct. Literally all you can do I feel muting players weakens the team as a whole communication wise. Maybe if theyre being excessively toxic I would mute them (which they probably are if they use afk farming as a term)
Rioter Comments
PB4UAME (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lushsmoke,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o9qmd5F0,comment-id=00050000000000010000,timestamp=2019-01-22T00:06:22.575+0000) > > Also on top of that 2 of brand's moves are literally unavoidable. Idk what you're trying to get at. None of his skills are unavoidable. You can spell shield each and every one, or black shield. His short range, low damage and scaling E is the only true point and click he has, W and Q, his most important spells are skill shots, with the latter stopping on first enemy (including minions) hit, making it the least reliable portion, but its also his only CC, and an essential part of his non-ultimate combo as two thirds of his damage comes from his passive, and in particular its three-stack detonation. If you don't let brand land three + hits on you for free, you'll find he does a lot less damage than your hyperbolic and infantile claims. Calm down, get over your losses, and try to actually look at the champion for what he is. One of League's only combo-reliant burst mages. Don't let him get his full combo off, and he's an immobile, short ranged and squishy mage with only 1 conditional and avoidable single-target CC, which is a linear skillshot that gets blocked by even zyra plants or yorick ghouls. Counterplay most certainly exists, and it isn't that hard to see it if you can take a moment to actually look for it, unblinded by bias and ego.
> [{quoted}](name=PB4UAME,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o9qmd5F0,comment-id=000500000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-22T00:38:31.626+0000) > > None of his skills are unavoidable. You can spell shield each and every one, or black shield. His short range, low damage and scaling E is the only true point and click he has, W and Q, his most important spells are skill shots, with the latter stopping on first enemy (including minions) hit, making it the least reliable portion, but its also his only CC, and an essential part of his non-ultimate combo as two thirds of his damage comes from his passive, and in particular its three-stack detonation. > > If you don't let brand land three + hits on you for free, you'll find he does a lot less damage than your hyperbolic and infantile claims. Calm down, get over your losses, and try to actually look at the champion for what he is. One of League's only combo-reliant burst mages. Don't let him get his full combo off, and he's an immobile, short ranged and squishy mage with only 1 conditional and avoidable single-target CC, which is a linear skillshot that gets blocked by even zyra plants or yorick ghouls. Counterplay most certainly exists, and it isn't that hard to see it if you can take a moment to actually look for it, unblinded by bias and ego. His three + hits are very easy to land is what I'm saying. Of course you can outplay brand but my problem with him is that you'll have to put way more effort into outplaying him than he does to outplaying you. He's definitely not short ranged (medium at best), For someone who has so much priority he's an insanely easy champ. The fact he has that high amount of damage and then on top of that a stun is insane, and AOE. Once he gets you with his E he's definitely gonna get you with his Q unless you have an active that allows you to roll or a flash, but 300 cooldown to avoid something that's like a 9 second cooldown? That's not viable. His Q is definitely way too fast to dodge based on movement speed alone unless you're an insanely fast champ like Jhin. Also he does not do a lot less damage at all. His full combo really does do half health at level 3. It's not like I've never played as brand to understand the true curse of playing him, I've played him, and I was like "yeah this champ is broken"
: > [{quoted}](name=Velzard of Koz,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o9qmd5F0,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-01-21T21:47:15.054+0000) > > Just avoid Brand's stun and AoE so he doesn't get fed early and you're good... If that's the argument you want to use. Irelia's stun is at least a very avoidable hitbox. If she hits you with that you only got yourself to blame. Brand E's you (unavoidable), then he Q's you, his Q is very fast and has a pretty good range. Then he finishes it with his W while you're stunned (unavoidable). His W by itself is very big and if he uses it in the very middle you'll be hit no matter what unless you have a mobility move to escape. Nothing compared to irelia's stun
> [{quoted}](name=Lushsmoke,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o9qmd5F0,comment-id=0005000000000001,timestamp=2019-01-22T00:01:20.970+0000) > > Irelia's stun is at least a very avoidable hitbox. If she hits you with that you only got yourself to blame. Brand E's you (unavoidable), then he Q's you, his Q is very fast and has a pretty good range. Then he finishes it with his W while you're stunned (unavoidable). His W by itself is very big and if he uses it in the very middle you'll be hit no matter what unless you have a mobility move to escape. Nothing compared to irelia's stun Also on top of that 2 of brand's moves are literally unavoidable. Idk what you're trying to get at.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lushsmoke,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o9qmd5F0,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-01-21T20:25:42.630+0000) > > Brand is worse than them. I actually do really well against Akali's and think she's ok, she's just unbeatable when fed,** just avoid Irelia's stun and you're good**, and simply don't fight Aatrox while he has his Q up or at all when he reaches level 6. Just avoid Brand's stun and AoE so he doesn't get fed early and you're good... If that's the argument you want to use.
> [{quoted}](name=Velzard of Koz,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o9qmd5F0,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-01-21T21:47:15.054+0000) > > Just avoid Brand's stun and AoE so he doesn't get fed early and you're good... If that's the argument you want to use. Irelia's stun is at least a very avoidable hitbox. If she hits you with that you only got yourself to blame. Brand E's you (unavoidable), then he Q's you, his Q is very fast and has a pretty good range. Then he finishes it with his W while you're stunned (unavoidable). His W by itself is very big and if he uses it in the very middle you'll be hit no matter what unless you have a mobility move to escape. Nothing compared to irelia's stun
: if you honestly believe Brand is unfair I wish you play endlessly against the likes of Irelia, Akali, Aatrox and all kinds of assassins. You'll feel the difference instantly
> [{quoted}](name=TrueMortal v2,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o9qmd5F0,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-01-21T19:37:15.155+0000) > > if you honestly believe Brand is unfair I wish you play endlessly against the likes of Irelia, Akali, Aatrox and all kinds of assassins. You'll feel the difference instantly Brand is worse than them. I actually do really well against Akali's and think she's ok, she's just unbeatable when fed, just avoid Irelia's stun and you're good, and simply don't fight Aatrox while he has his Q up or at all when he reaches level 6.
Rioter Comments
: i have less issues with zyra , more with brand. zyra is far from broken, she has a lot of poke and zone control but if she misses her root its very easy to all in her, she is very slow and squishy easy to kill.
don't really feel confident all inning her when her plants are doing a shitload of damage every time I get close to them tho
Rioter Comments
: ok so you were fighting a mundo for starters, think of it from his point of view. mundo is naturally tanky enough to not even have to worry about a gank, so while your right the kill pressure 100% was not there, it could be simply because it would be a waste of time. its like ganking a poppy or a leblanc, the only way they die in a gank is if they seriously fuck up. what champ were you playing, as well as your jungler?
I was rengar he was master yi. The situation is that I was pressuring the mundo abusing his early game, but eventually he scaled, so I asked for ganks. The master yi in the very beginning in the game said he wasn't gonna gank but you need to gank mundo. It eventually reached that point where if I even dare step out of tower I would be forced into a fight with mundo with no escape and I'd lose the trade, Mundo was constantly pushed up so it was an easy gank even with flash, but master yi refused. In the end Mundo ended up getting a huge CS lead and level lead to the point where even if master yi ganked it wouldn't have done anything, he goes into all the other lanes, kills them, they get a lead, we lose.
: actually hes 100% correct in not ganking for you, its inefficient to gank any losing lane, unless all of them are. its better to snowball ones that are already winning harder. plus, all it takes is one counter gank and he gets buff + sets both you and your jungler behind, their jungler can counterjungle you, or at worst, they can immediately take an important objective afterward, or immediately rotate to another lane entirely. or if its like a darius he will strait up 1v2 both of you tbh it makes it sound as if you dont jungle, because you should have known this.
I was losing lane, but it wasn't a terrible lose. I could 1v1 him and get him low all by myself. Yes you are supposed to snowball but you aren't supposed to completely ignore an entire lane because of it. When you are rotating to the lane, and the guy is all pushed up on me, then it's pretty obvious that a gank should be happening. In this specific game it was a mundo, a single target champ with no escape, yet he completely refused to gank him. Again, you're supposed to make lanes snowball, but you aren't supposed to ignore lanes especially when you've rotated to them and you have a great opportunity to gank them. Every time the jungler does what you say and "makes a lane snowball", the same laner they didn't gank ends up coming into other lanes 3 levels ahead of everyone and fucks them all over and we lose.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lushsmoke,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9UJNoT0K,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-14T22:05:29.248+0000) > > kys doesn't even mean kill yourself. People assume that's what it means. in modern language it does mean that And riot has bots that detect the zero tolerance words and ban the people using them No matter the context, it's a zero tolerance word
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9UJNoT0K,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-12-14T22:08:57.425+0000) > > in modern language it does mean that > And riot has bots that detect the zero tolerance words and ban the people using them > > No matter the context, it's a zero tolerance word Context should always matter. It shows the intent of what the person is doing and intent is extremely important. kys could abbreviate to many things, like how regular words can mean multiple things. I'm not using this as an example for this game since of course you'd get banned, but its like saying that no matter what context saying the n word is bad. The word itself is horrible but it depends on the intent of what the person uses the n word for.
rujitra (NA)
: It's 3 minutes. Minions arrive in lane around 2 minutes. You'd have to sit invisible for a whole minute, missing farm, losing lane position, putting you **behind** the enemy, with only one ability. Not a viable strategy, period.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tbM9NbvP,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-12-13T05:32:00.036+0000) > > It's 3 minutes. Minions arrive in lane around 2 minutes. > > You'd have to sit invisible for a whole minute, missing farm, losing lane position, putting you **behind** the enemy, with only one ability. Not a viable strategy, period. why does this even have upvotes. It's a teemo support. You don't lose anything.
presiouse (EUNE)
: How can my account be SUSPENDED?! Try to read the text and tell me why...! :)
kys doesn't even mean kill yourself. People assume that's what it means.
: there's a reason the majority agrees on it
The majority back then agreed slavery was not a bad thing so I guess they must've been right at the time. See the flaw in that? Just because the majority agrees doesn't necessarily make it right. Agreeing with it just because most people do makes you nothing but a follower.
: It's okay to insult people?
different people get insulted by different things. shouldn't cater to people just because they find facts "offensive" a fat person is fat. a weak person is weak. a feeding twitch is feeding. Those aren't insults, those are facts.
: "everyone in the community is wrong and I'm right even though I'm the punished one" {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
"The majority agrees on something so it must be right" {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Rioter Comments
: Except you're wrong, and this is Riot telling you that you're wrong. Two wrongs don't make a right. You don't get to insult people just because they insult you. That just makes the game doubly worse for the rest of your team. Start muting people and you won't have a problem.
You're allowed to insult people but not consistently insult them or go overboard. Your argument doesn't make sense. "If riot bans you that means its 100% for a good reason" which isn't always the case.
: mhm. then why did you get so upset when he did it, if he was only "explaining what happened"? if it's totally harmless and not in any way intended to upset someone, why would you retaliate?
Because he insulted me so I decided to insult him back, making it even. I don't consider that harassment because it was an even exchange of trash talk. Even then the trash talk I was doing wasn't "extremely inflammatory" like the report said. Also I've seen staff members say that trash talking once in awhile won't get you banned but if you consistently insult somebody in game that'll get you banned. I wasn't consistent with my trash talking. Basically the entire chat log was me having an argument with the Twitch, not me "harassing" the Twitch.
: I really got banned for this????
Judging by this entire thread people seem to think criticizing what teammates do is ban-worthy. If that's truly the case and we had the "perfect" world where nobody criticized each others game play nobody would improve. Me counter criticizing this Twitch's game-play every time he criticized mine is clearly not me "harassing" him. I've even showed riot employees this and they agree. This just reminds me to never take input from the community.
: You shouldn't be perma banned for this. I had the same thing happen to me just now. I opened a ticket but I'm basically expecting them to tell me to go eat shit and die.
it genuinely seems like most league players just don't know what harassment actually means. Like if a bully was beating up on you and you punched him back, that's not harassment, that's defending yourself.
: yeah, it was. nothing but harassment and complaining. chat is for winning the game, not making your teammates feel bad.
Harassment is pretty much bullying somebody. What I did wasn't bullying. It wasn't complaining because the it was literally me explaining what happened. Every single time Twitch mentioned my death, I mentioned his deaths and screw ups. That isn't harassment.
Unker139 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lushsmoke,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HH7McLJh,comment-id=000000000002000000010000,timestamp=2018-11-27T01:44:44.010+0000) > > I can't believe that you can't me calling him out on his deaths a bad thing/insult. That's exactly what's wrong with this chat report system. Telling someone who's dying a lot that they're dying a lot IS NOT an insult, it's a fact. What are you hoping to accomplish by calling him out? Edit: You not only called him out, but did so at least 7 times. Once is not necessary and accomplishes nothing. 7 times is harassment .
ha·rass·ment /həˈrasmənt,ˈherəsmənt/Submit noun aggressive pressure or intimidation. I'm sorry, but that's not harassment. Every time he mentioned that my deaths, I mentioned his deaths. Simple as that.
: Yes but u mentioned this in the first place, so u might as well just say it in a discord server. Riot cannot tell intent when u said KYS in a public chat. As for your current ban, other board members as well as myself are unanimously agreeing that you deserve the ban. I know that it can be hard to stay calm in a ranked game, but adding more toxicity doesn't help anyone, you just make the game worse. Also, if twitch was being so toxic as you said in your context (that I haven't even seen), why not just MUTE AND REPORT, after the game. There are better ways to defending yourself then being an anonymous gamer and spamming insults in a chat war. Please have some decency and respect for others.
Apparently we aren't allowed to explain things to people like why you shouldn't go for a level 12 yasuo when you're level 9 or how dying to people makes them stronger. Also I can't be banned for saying stfu once, I've looked through the rules, you have to be consistently toxic in order to be punished. And the two things I said were "stfu" and "cry more" The rest of that entire chat history has ZERO amounts of toxicity behind it, which people just seem to don't understand. Also I wasn't the first one to mention about the KYS ban.
zPOOPz (NA)
: twitch is a rat... it is not uncommon to refer to twitch as a rat
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HH7McLJh,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-27T01:46:00.226+0000) > > twitch is a rat... it is not uncommon to refer to twitch as a rat THANK YOU
: You probably spent waaaay more time typing than playing the game. Chat log that long can be submitted for a college essay. I could take it into work and say I typed up my business proposal and without reading it they would see how long the chat log was and believe me.
Most of the typing was done when I was dead. Even with the college essay I typed out in total I still ended up doing the 2nd best in the team.
: All the context does is tell us that you decided to get into a flamewar. He flamed you. You flamed back. Congrats, you're both flamers. What you _should_ have done, rather than get into a pointless flamewar about who was feeding, is the following: _**Mute, report, and move on.**_ If he was claiming you were feeding when you weren't, _you could have just muted him and reported him post game, and you'd still have your account._ But, instead, you decided to flame him back, and now you're here. Ban deserved. End of discussion.
It wasn't flaming though? Why do people not know the difference between FLAMING and EXPLAINING. You keep repeating the same illogical fallacies.
: To (roughly) quote Imperial Pandaa, who I know raised this counterargument before; "I can call a fat person fat. It's a fact, but it's still an insult." There's literally zero benefit to telling someone (who probably already knows) how many times they've died. All it does is serve to gratify you with their inadequacies. So, unless you telling them how many times they died somehow managed to be the pivotal thing that turned the game around on its head, and is the sole and exclusive factor to winning games; _yes, it's a fucking insult._
Btw yes, calling an overweight person overweight isn't really an insult because it's fact. Now it depends on if you're doing it just to hurt them or if you're doing it to suggest them to exercise. Let me give you an example of how the conversation would look like if it was just one person Person: I think you need to exercise Person: You sit around doing nothing too much its unhealthy Person: You're 350 pounds it's not okay at all Person: You're not born overweight it's just that you don't work out at all so of course you're fat. This could be a legitimate conversation but the entirety of the other person's argument is taken out so it looks like this person is just constantly going on the offense. Him calling that guy overweight is just like me saying that Twitch is feeding. I'm not doing it because I want to insult the twitch but because he's actually fucking feeding.
: To (roughly) quote Imperial Pandaa, who I know raised this counterargument before; "I can call a fat person fat. It's a fact, but it's still an insult." There's literally zero benefit to telling someone (who probably already knows) how many times they've died. All it does is serve to gratify you with their inadequacies. So, unless you telling them how many times they died somehow managed to be the pivotal thing that turned the game around on its head, and is the sole and exclusive factor to winning games; _yes, it's a fucking insult._
Again, here's where context is important, because Twitch was telling me I was feeding and that I was the sole reason why the yasuo was fed, which is why I brought up his deaths to the yasuo, because he had died to the yasuo prior, then wanted to gank him even though he was 3 levels ahead of us, so we of course both die and he blames me, so I have ANOTHER reason to bring up his deaths. So no, I wasn't just calling him out on his deaths for absolutely no reason, I called him out on his deaths because he claimed that I was the entire reason the yasuo was 8-2 when he died to the yasuo multiple times. Hence why context is important.
: > Yes, my 14-day ban was because me and my friends have an inside joke where we say KYS > but it stands for > Keep > Yourself > Safe > So I typed "kys lulu" (it was the friend I was partied with) and the randoms believed I was doing the generic kys and reported me. Not much of an inside joke if you use it amongst people who aren't in on it. The smart thing to do, if you know you have a joke amongst your friends that isn't in line with the rules, _is to only use it amongst those friends._ > Also I said one single bad thing, and telling someone that's spamming to "stfu" shouldn't be ban worthy. Go after the people that are spamming and not the one telling the rule breaker to shut up. > --- > Lushsmoke: stfu salty ass rat > Lushsmoke: how classy of you > Lushsmoke: you're the reason both of us died > > Lushsmoke: why are you still going in > Lushsmoke: you literally said you weren't coming to my lane anymore > Lushsmoke: and there you go again feeding him > > Lushsmoke: yeah twitch decided to gank him even though he said he'd leave my lane alone > Lushsmoke: all 4 of your death are to yas > Lushsmoke: who was your 4th > Lushsmoke: you dying 3 times isn't any better > Lushsmoke: i'm already doing bad in lane > Lushsmoke: then you die to him 3 more times > Lushsmoke: that's like 900 extra gold for him > Lushsmoke: cry more > > Lushsmoke: the rat has insults > > Lushsmoke: twitch you do no damage > --- > "_one single bad thing_" _Sure._ You got off of a 14-day suspension, and were warned that any further misbehavior would result in a permanent suspension. You spent a game harassing and flaming and generally being a jerk, and got your just desserts. You're not being singled out, either; nobody's "going after you". The system is simply acting on reports filed against you. It reviewed your behavior, found it to be below the bar, and punished you appropriately. If anyone else was reported in that match (including the Twitch), they'll have been reviewed and punished as well. > The reason why it looks bad with only my log is because you guys won't get the full context. The reason why it looks bad is _because it is bad._ To reiterate: > **You broke the rules - it doesn't matter why, it only matters that you did.** It doesn't matter if Twitch flamed you first. It doesn't matter who - if anyone - broke the rules first. The rules do not magically stop applying when someone starts flaming or breaking the rules. Context does not matter. It does not matter _why_ you broke the rules, **only that you _did_.**
and yes, context does matter for this. If you just chop up the whole entire argument into just one person it looks like they're simply complaining. Twitch blamed me for my deaths so I told him why me losing to the yasuo wasn't entirely my fault.
: U deserve that one, you're still joking about KYS which is the intention behind ur "joke". That is what u got banned
NicoLasbo but I'm not arguing for that ban, I'm arguing for this ban right here. Saying that someone's feeding when they are isn't offensive, it's fact.
: > Yes, my 14-day ban was because me and my friends have an inside joke where we say KYS > but it stands for > Keep > Yourself > Safe > So I typed "kys lulu" (it was the friend I was partied with) and the randoms believed I was doing the generic kys and reported me. Not much of an inside joke if you use it amongst people who aren't in on it. The smart thing to do, if you know you have a joke amongst your friends that isn't in line with the rules, _is to only use it amongst those friends._ > Also I said one single bad thing, and telling someone that's spamming to "stfu" shouldn't be ban worthy. Go after the people that are spamming and not the one telling the rule breaker to shut up. > --- > Lushsmoke: stfu salty ass rat > Lushsmoke: how classy of you > Lushsmoke: you're the reason both of us died > > Lushsmoke: why are you still going in > Lushsmoke: you literally said you weren't coming to my lane anymore > Lushsmoke: and there you go again feeding him > > Lushsmoke: yeah twitch decided to gank him even though he said he'd leave my lane alone > Lushsmoke: all 4 of your death are to yas > Lushsmoke: who was your 4th > Lushsmoke: you dying 3 times isn't any better > Lushsmoke: i'm already doing bad in lane > Lushsmoke: then you die to him 3 more times > Lushsmoke: that's like 900 extra gold for him > Lushsmoke: cry more > > Lushsmoke: the rat has insults > > Lushsmoke: twitch you do no damage > --- > "_one single bad thing_" _Sure._ You got off of a 14-day suspension, and were warned that any further misbehavior would result in a permanent suspension. You spent a game harassing and flaming and generally being a jerk, and got your just desserts. You're not being singled out, either; nobody's "going after you". The system is simply acting on reports filed against you. It reviewed your behavior, found it to be below the bar, and punished you appropriately. If anyone else was reported in that match (including the Twitch), they'll have been reviewed and punished as well. > The reason why it looks bad with only my log is because you guys won't get the full context. The reason why it looks bad is _because it is bad._ To reiterate: > **You broke the rules - it doesn't matter why, it only matters that you did.** It doesn't matter if Twitch flamed you first. It doesn't matter who - if anyone - broke the rules first. The rules do not magically stop applying when someone starts flaming or breaking the rules. Context does not matter. It does not matter _why_ you broke the rules, **only that you _did_.**
I can't believe that you can't me calling him out on his deaths a bad thing/insult. That's exactly what's wrong with this chat report system. Telling someone who's dying a lot that they're dying a lot IS NOT an insult, it's a fact.
: Non-productive chat. Check Calling people for mistakes. Check Essay writing class. Check Asking for reports. Check
how is that essay writing when he's just giving the copied text from the report? League players I swear.
: You're not allowed to harass or flame people, no. The only way to not be harassed is to mute him.
It wasn't even harassment for the most part, I was just playing around and telling the Twitch what he did wrong. The only thing that counts as "harassment" is the "stfu" part which I never see anyone banned for, and you'd probably tell someone to shut up if they were spamming the chat.
: > Am I not allowed to defend myself? You're allowed to defend yourself. With the mute and report features. Flaming back accomplishes nothing. > Because twitch was harassing and flaming me? So, just because they broke the rules first, the rules no longer matter and it becomes a free-for-all? > I understand why you think this because the log shows no context to the situation though. We don't need to see anyone else's logs but your own. You broke the rules - it doesn't matter why, it only matters that you did. So, considering that you got permanently banned, I can only assume you've had a 14-day ban prior?
Yes, my 14-day ban was because me and my friends have an inside joke where we say KYS but it stands for Keep Yourself Safe So I typed "kys lulu" (it was the friend I was partied with) and the randoms believed I was doing the generic kys and reported me. Also I said one single bad thing, and telling someone that's spamming to "stfu" shouldn't be ban worthy. Go after the people that are spamming and not the one telling the rule breaker to shut up. The reason why it looks bad with only my log is because you guys won't get the full context. It just looks like I'm the aggressor attacking someone who just wants to play the game when that's not what's happening.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lushsmoke,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HH7McLJh,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-27T00:54:25.003+0000) > > Because twitch was harassing and flaming me? Am I not allowed to defend myself? Imagine thinking riot is capable of developing an AI that can detect context and intent OMEGALUL
Because context and intent totally don't matter OMEGALUL
rujitra (NA)
: Literally your entire log is harassing and flaming twitch.
Because twitch was harassing and flaming me? Am I not allowed to defend myself? The log doesn't show the same thing but Twitch constantly berates me in game and I'm constantly explaining why what he did was wrong yet Twitch is on my ass. I understand why you think this because the log shows no context to the situation though.
Rioter Comments
: Unban times are in Pacific Standard Time, so 7:04pm EST.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Lushsmoke

Level 72 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion