Rioter Comments
: It just shows the complete log. It doesn't only add the pregame chat of there's a problem: it adds it all the time. So what behavior was in the rest of Game 3, Game 2, and Game 1?
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sc0Gq7RM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-31T22:09:23.892+0000) > > It just shows the complete log. It doesn't only add the pregame chat of there's a problem: it adds it all the time. So what behavior was in the rest of Game 3, Game 2, and Game 1? Incorrect, one of the other games didn't list any pre-text and I always chat in the lobby.
: That's only the Pre-Game chat of your _third_ game provided in your reform card. That means that there's _three whole games_ and potentially more chats (pre-game, post-game) that you're not showing us, and you're just cherry-picking the most innocuous thing out of your least severe match to try and point out how "corrupt" Riot is. D'you really think we're _that_ ignorant?
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sc0Gq7RM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-31T22:07:58.708+0000) > > That's only the Pre-Game chat of your _third_ game provided in your reform card. > > That means that there's _three whole games_ and potentially more chats (pre-game, post-game) that you're not showing us, and you're just cherry-picking the most innocuous thing out of your least severe match to try and point out how "corrupt" Riot is. > > D'you really think we're _that_ ignorant? no no no, you don't get to justify this broken azz shit. nothing else matters, not what happened in any other game, pre or post, the simple fact that this was listed in the pre-game logs(where as other games didn't have any pre-game listed) shows you their trash system decided it needed to add it. Their entire system is garbage, and whoever wrote it is a tremendously awful developer, that much is 100% clear. This is coming from a real dev who knows what they're talking about.
Rioter Comments
Lutique (NA)
: When is Master Yi getting nerfed?
Lot of you are in complete denial, and honestly shouldn't be posting because you don't understand how big of an issue yi is. His ult can't be slowed, you can't build against him, thornmail is a joke and he'll still cut you down in a second or two. He also can't be targeted in alpha, and who cares if he's sometime squishy, he still does so much damage he just rips through a team. Cowsep isn't special or particularly skilled, the champion is just broken af and if Riot cared at all about anything but making money off skins he would got nerfed before he even hit the rift.
Rioter Comments
Lutique (NA)
: Fix yo game Riot
Also just went 12/1/5 no s+....took at least 2-4 towers too. This game so broken and bias. It caters to 1 thing, trolls.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: You have a team and wards right ? Edit : after checking your match history, holy shit dude stop playing Udyr
No to both things. What's a team? I don't get those, only the enemy does. I got bots, and only bots.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Seen (NA)
: The punishment is a loss of LP.
yeah but they can just troll into a good team and gain it back, and forever be in their current rank, ruining as many games as they want, with no real punishment. If you disable chat you can troll as much as you like and won't get banned, it's really disgusting.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Lutique,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nsML4ldY,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2018-04-24T02:37:40.421+0000) > > I said 4 hits, most being autos, and yes she did over 200 damage at lvl 2, that screenshot is her second kill I think, I didn't ss the inital. You didn't say she did over 200 damage though you said over 200 PHYSICAL damage which she didn't Autos are her only physical damage, rest is magic
reading comprehension is important, I won't repeat myself a third time, but understand you are incorrect and need to read exactly what I said.
Rioter Comments
: You say she was doing 200+ physical damage in 4 autos which is a lie since she didn't even break 200 its only 190. Plus I mean most champs will do about the same damage in 4 autos... Plus you said she already had a kill so draven is probably already behind. and it was an assist she got in that image so I mean he must of taken damage from someone else not as if she solo'd him.
I said 4 hits, most being autos, and yes she did over 200 damage at lvl 2, that screenshot is her second kill I think, I didn't ss the inital.
: What exactly does this have to do with runes? She had Aery, which has no effect on the damage from her basic attacks. Also, most supports can outdamage ADCs early.
a nami can out dps a draven easy and you're ok with that? brb, uninstalling. this game is trash now, be back next season(maybe) if Riot stops with the bs.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Lutique,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EGaKOYrJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-22T09:31:11.693+0000) > > Downvote all you want, it needs to be delete and all of you know it. You play master yi. You are a hypocrite. Also Swains ult counters the champs You play, so you rage about it. Lol.
yi is very squishy and doesn't have very good escape. He can also be cc'd down with a team who know's what they're doing. yi and swain are nothing a like so.
: You'd be a better player if you stopped playing "newbies" champions in the first place, instead of screaming "THIS GUY BEAT ME, NERF IT" ({{champion:86}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:77}} )
even pros are abusing swain, because his ult is stupidly broken. You need to listen and pay attention, I don't care about the rest of his kit, but his ult needs to be deleted or reworked entirely, everyone knows it, except apparently you. This has nothing to do with my champion picks, my elo or anything else because I assure you i'm far more knowledgeable than you are, so calm down, upvote and move along.
Lutique (NA)
: Swains ult wtf?
Downvote all you want, it needs to be delete and all of you know it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: But Sion is a 'tank'. He must have good cc, high base stats, high base damages, he must one shot squishies and he must be unkillable at the same time because he is a 'tank'.
Umm, that doesn't sound accurate at all. Either tanky with low damage or glass cannon with high damage should be the extremes, not tanks get both.
Rioter Comments
: Eh now you all want to deffend your memeing legend. Well to bad he ain’t not god.
he's definitely not a God. He is one of the most famous league streamers in the world though.
Xidphel (NA)
: OMG! HE GOT A SIMPLE 10 GAME CHAT OFFENCE FOR BEING TOXIC! **10! GAME! CHAT! RESTRICTION!** HIS CAREER IS RUINED! HIS LIFE IS OVER! HIS GIRLFRIEND WILL LEAVE HIM! HIS FAMILY WILL DISOWN HIM! ALL BECAUSE RITO WAS ACTING WORSE THAN THE BASTARD CHILD OF STALIN AND HITLER BY GIVING THE LOWEST POSSIBLE PUNISHMENT YOU CAN GET!
Perhaps you don't understand how the ban system works. It's 4 tier, first is 10 chat, second 25, then 2 week ban, then perm. Sometimes the system skips a step, but it usually doesn't. Also once you get one type of restriction/ban it's much easier to get another, i've tested this thoroughly. It also does not reset for a very long time, so out of sure principle and logs, Riot just put on full display how broken their system is. One of the most popular players in the world is now punished because of it. But i'm happy to report qtpie is still a millionaire, and Riot staff are not. Nothing they can do to take away that simple fact, who's winning, who's not?
AssauIto (NA)
: You placed gold because the matchmaker allowed you to. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/RMnHYytf-godtier-kda-yet-always-losing
> [{quoted}](name=AssauIto,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fFjb2AKk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-22T01:46:20.301+0000) > > You placed gold because the matchmaker allowed you to. > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/RMnHYytf-godtier-kda-yet-always-losing Your post literally echos what I said right before, to the other guy. About ranks being more about wins/losses and not individual player performance etc....so yeah it's pretty broken, none the less use my tips to get ahead. The luck factor is a sad reality.
Myrmiron (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lutique,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fFjb2AKk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-22T01:13:44.881+0000) > > Only it's not though? Feel free to troll someone elses thread? This is targeted for those that want to place better without having to get carried like you were. My bad. Clearly someone with 10 whole ranked games this season who got placed in gold 4 knows much more about climbing through the divisions than me.
> [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fFjb2AKk,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-22T01:31:10.796+0000) > > My bad. Clearly someone with 10 whole ranked games this season who got placed in gold 4 knows much more about climbing through the divisions than me. I checked your stats, it's clear as day you were carried to your position. And you're making a lot assumptions based on 0 facts, for instance the "10 whole games". I've already stated this isn't my only account, i've played hundreds to thousands of ranked games, and have played league for years. In normal games I regularly clap diamond players in lane. The ranking system is not based off individual skill as much as it is based off win/losses. Maybe if Riot ever changes it to properly reflect the individual, afks and bad teams will no longer have a real effect on ones rank. And boosted players like yourself will be moved to their proper rank, in which everyone wins. If you doubt anything i'm saying(which i'm sure you do), go watch some twitch streamers. There's countless girls who spend entire games putting on makeup taking pictures of themselves, yet they're ranked high diamond. Their runes everything indicate they too were clearly boosted.
Myrmiron (EUW)
: Out of your entire post literally only the first point (only play a few champions) is correct. The rest is just straight garbage advice.
> [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fFjb2AKk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-22T01:09:42.276+0000) > > Out of your entire post literally only the first point (only play a few champions) is correct. > The rest is just straight garbage advice. Only it's not though? Feel free to troll someone elses thread? This is targeted for those that want to place better without having to get carried like you were.
: I don't even need to click "play" and I can already see two snippets that tell me the chat restriction is justified. > imaqtpie: listen retard > imaqtpie: camp bot > > imaqtpie: ur trolling mid It's like, right there. Hate speech, insults, and accusatory remarks. I'm gonna guess he only got reported for harassment and/or negative attitude, 'cause I've seen cases where calling people "retard" resulted in a 14-day ban from the gate. He should certainly count himself lucky. This just goes to show that popular streamers aren't above the rules.
if you really think someone deserves to be punished for calling you a retard, then I don't know what to tell you, other than don't play other regions. Stick to NA. Trust me on this, if that offends you, stick to NA, where daddy FP has you nice and safe.
Rioter Comments
: >so I want all of you who've spent the better part of years on here pretending NA's ban system is holier than thou and amazing to really let that sink in You mean calling someone a retard could result in a punishment? No way!
are you really that sensitive? does someone REALLY need to be punished for that? come on now buddy...
Rioter Comments
: How about no. All this would do is encourage more people to dodge because "I don't like the opponent I'm against" or "they picked my favorite champ" which would result in longer queue times for the rest of us. If you want to dodge because you don't like your team, that's your deal and you should suffer accordingly.
Great mentality, I can see you're totally not part of the problem, and certainly don't sound like the exact type of person i'd likely want to avoid on my team....and I totally didn't place Gold 4 by dodging such amazing players.........
Rioter Comments
: And besides troll surrendering, how are those things any different than playing with a solo player?
look at the reasons I listed. They also come into the game with a bully mentality because they're in a group, and are usually far worst than normal trolls because they feel protected. Someone made a top thread on here last month about this, how a group blocked him in dragon pit,and admitted to griefing him all game hoping he'd tilt so they could report and get him banned. This is a real issue that has a simple solution. I want an opt-out button.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Lutique

Level 41 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion