Rioter Comments
: Go back to Season 3/4 era ty
> [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7gpLzupI,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-16T00:52:03.802+0000) > > Go back to Season 3/4 era ty This ^ I'd give anything to go back to season 3 type game play.
: Your opinion is wrong. Fact check before you talk kid :)
> [{quoted}](name=ShadowParker,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=EkfQFsut,comment-id=00010000000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-11T19:17:48.607+0000) > > Your opinion is wrong. > > Fact check before you talk kid :) Did you tell someone else to fact check after posting a reddit thread for your argument... LOL yikes.
: Funny how you respond to this guy’s comment but not mine. You talk about the majority, but if you go to the link that I put out you’ll see that the “Majority” are clearly against your ignorant confirmation bias. Your logic is bad. Reevaluate it.
> [{quoted}](name=ShadowParker,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=EkfQFsut,comment-id=000100000000000200000000,timestamp=2019-10-10T23:55:58.243+0000) > > Funny how you respond to this guy’s comment but not mine. > > You talk about the majority, but if you go to the link that I put out you’ll see that the “Majority” are clearly against your ignorant confirmation bias. > > Your logic is bad. Reevaluate it. Oh sorry, I don't usually reply to the whole online desperation to have an opinion proven thing. But you seem upset so here. I have my opinion and you have yours.
: Blitz also got nerfed. Also, most legendary skin releases get nerfed. Nevermind also all K/DA champs got nerfed around/on the same patch they were released. You’re suffering from confirmation bias. Don’t buy skins, no one cares, but stop perpetuating fallacies.
> [{quoted}](name=Sewer Side,realm=OCE,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=EkfQFsut,comment-id=0001000000000002,timestamp=2019-10-10T08:45:39.015+0000) > > Blitz also got nerfed. > > Also, most legendary skin releases get nerfed. > > Nevermind also all K/DA champs got nerfed around/on the same patch they were released. > > You’re suffering from confirmation bias. Don’t buy skins, no one cares, but stop perpetuating fallacies. I never made the claim that all skins Riot has released were for champions they buffed? Hence why I used Riven, Blitz, and Ashe since they were the most recent cluster. 3 back-to-back buffs and skins. The balancing via skin release was (what I felt) mostly just jokes about it after Kha'Zix's Championship skin + a shit ton of chromas. But these 3 champions made it very obvious, if it's not for some people that's alright. I don't care if people want to either buy skins or white knight for Riot, but when a lot of players are calling out issues especially on the boards about the state of the game, chances are the majority are not in the wrong against the few.
: They’ve also nerfed champions multiple times when they have a skin coming. This idea that they buff around skin sales is dumb.
> [{quoted}](name=ShadowParker,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=EkfQFsut,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-10T00:31:46.546+0000) > > They’ve also nerfed champions multiple times when they have a skin coming. > > This idea that they buff around skin sales is dumb. Riven buffed after claims "They overnerfed". Skin and prestige option came out shortly after. Blitzcrank buff, brining him into high winrates. Skin came out for him shortly after. Ashe buffed, skin came out shortly after. You seriously can't be this ignorant of noticing the pattern. Maybe before sure, but this is 3 champions nearly consecutive who got buffed along with a skin in a very short ammount of time. And I would love to hear the champions who were nerfed before a skin release, not after sales.
Washëd (NA)
: Dont Say Hong Kong? Stop buying Skins.
Stopped buying skins when they buffed champions around skin sales. Even without this controversy going on, this company doesn't deserve the support for how they treat their player base.
: Are you dissatisfied with the state of the game in some way? What way? (Poll)
I'm not seeing "All of the above" option. So I'll just say it here.
TAlZONE (NA)
: [PERMANENT BAN] Just got banned from being egged on by other players. LOG INCLUDED
Mute button. It does wonders if someone is trying to irritate, or force toxicity out of you. Let it be one sided and report the instigator after the game.
Keyru (NA)
: Boards Moderation Discord Verification
: > [{quoted}](name=Lightning Amane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=n1eRkfwN,comment-id=00140000,timestamp=2019-08-25T16:44:28.346+0000) > > Since you can't keep track of your own words. > > "Get a job is effort. Effort that actually get you some where in life. Effort that actually contributes to society not playing games all day." > > -Get you somewhere in life. > > This is an insult. > > -Actually contribute to society. > > This is an insult. > > Spinning your words doesn't work when we can literally see your original message. You tried to change your phrasing, showing that you know it was meant to be insulting. > > You're delusional and reaching by comparing stats to taxes or food stamps. Both of Which *help* people in some way. Unless you can tell me how Eternals helps people, this is irrelevant. > > And I'd love for you to explain your reasoning behind defending Eternals, yet you refuse to purchase it as well? Am I to understand you view this as a useless buy in, agreeing to the point that it's *not worth money*? exactly food stamps helps people, just like league being free to play help people who cant affort pay to win games or pay to play game. enternal is like ways people can donate so the game can stay free how is that hard to understand? it's like those 4ocean braclets, it's a stupid ass braclet but you not really just pay for the stupid braclet but a bragging right that you helped clean the ocean. insult is a disrespect remark, sure you may feel it insulting that I think you are putting your efforts in the wrong place. but that's like I go to your house ask shit for free and you tell me how I can get my own shit is an insult. I am telling you how the economy works, you trade your goods and service for other people's goods and service, money is the medium to do so. you playing the game is not giving good and service to riot but the other way around.
> [{quoted}](name=lejundary,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=n1eRkfwN,comment-id=001400000000,timestamp=2019-08-25T18:06:33.936+0000) > > exactly food stamps helps people, just like league being free to play help people who cant affort pay to win games or pay to play game. enternal is like ways people can donate so the game can stay free how is that hard to understand? > > it's like those 4ocean braclets, it's a stupid ass braclet but you not really just pay for the stupid braclet but a bragging right that you helped clean the ocean. > > insult is a disrespect remark, sure you may feel it insulting that I think you are putting your efforts in the wrong place. > but that's like I go to your house ask shit for free and you tell me how I can get my own shit is an insult. > > I am telling you how the economy works, you trade your goods and service for other people's goods and service, money is the medium to do so. > > you playing the game is not giving good and service to riot but the other way around. You avoided the question for more reaching. At this point you're arguing for a point you can't even stand behind. You won't buy into Eternals because you know its greedy and useless for having a price tag on it. *It's not about avoiding the purchase* since the content isn't necessary. It's the fact *they demand money for a useless feature* they spent *half a year on* and no one wants it. I wish you a good day and all, but recommend defending things you actually stand for. Instead of insulting people in an erratic way.
: I am not saying a person is not contributing if he doesn't have a job, I am just saying if someone wants something outside of basic needs like flashing at their friends then they should use their own money, not group tax. cause most stuff in a league like skins are overpriced for what the person gets but that tax enables a bigger player base. also if a person is doing something helpful but not getting paid then that person should get paid. league of legend is a paid to win, or is it pay to enjoy. What you doing is like telling people food stamp is stupid because it takes out your tax money, so people should not pay tax so the general public can get the road fixed and have police for free. Except people are not even forced to pay for this tax. I probably won't spend my money on externals but I am not gonna insult the next rich kid paying for my food on my plate (playing league for free), bc I didn't have rich parents. also, last time I checked ea not only sells a 60 dollars game with microtransaction, but it's also a pay to win.
> [{quoted}](name=lejundary,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=n1eRkfwN,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2019-08-25T16:23:59.662+0000) > > I am not saying a person is not contributing if he doesn't have a job, I am just saying if someone wants something outside of basic needs like flashing at their friends then they should use their own money, not group tax. cause most stuff in a league like skins are overpriced for what the person gets but that tax enables a bigger player base. > > also if a person is doing something helpful but not getting paid then that person should get paid. league of legend is a paid to win, or is it pay to enjoy. > > What you doing is like telling people food stamp is stupid because it takes out your tax money, so people should not pay tax so the general public can get the road fixed and have police for free. Except people are not even forced to pay for this tax. > > I probably won't spend my money on externals but I am not gonna insult the next rich kid paying for my food on my plate (playing league for free), bc I didn't have rich parents. > > also, last time I checked ea not only sells a 60 dollars game with microtransaction, but it's also a pay to win. Since you can't keep track of your own words. "Get a job is effort. Effort that actually get you some where in life. Effort that actually contributes to society not playing games all day." -Get you somewhere in life. This is an insult. -Actually contribute to society. This is an insult. Spinning your words doesn't work when we can literally see your original message. You tried to change your phrasing, showing that you know it was meant to be insulting. You're delusional and reaching by comparing stats to taxes or food stamps. Both of Which *help* people in some way. Unless you can tell me how Eternals helps people, this is irrelevant. And I'd love for you to explain your reasoning behind defending Eternals, yet you refuse to purchase it as well? Am I to understand you view this as a useless buy in, agreeing to the point that it's *not worth money*?
: > [{quoted}](name=Lightning Amane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=n1eRkfwN,comment-id=00040000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-25T08:04:51.440+0000) > > "Get a job, contribute to society instead of playing games all day". If you claim this isn't a form of trying to insult someone, you're very out of touch. > > As for your comparisons, a notebook has a *use*. > > Food, obviously you need to eat to live. This being a very drastic comparison. > > Eternals serves no purpose yet they want to put a price tag on it. *That's* precisely *why* it is wrong. It's arrogant and a cash grab. Not hard to understand to difference between something that has a use vs something that's closer to bragging rights. Mastery was free, therefore Eternals should have been as well. This isn't a service. It is greed. people don't pay for shit they don't want. riot can't force you to buy enternals. telling people to contribute to society is not a insult. Is telling riot to improve on there game a insult? i am just saying if you want enterals but have no money you can work if you don't want it no one is forcing you. also the person I originally replied to said he want to use his efforts to get enternals and not money, I was just trying to point out that his efforts maybe used better somewhere else.
> people don't pay for shit they don't want. riot can't force you to buy enternals. telling people to contribute to society is not a insult. Is telling riot to improve on there game a insult? i am just saying if you want enterals but have no money you can work if you don't want it no one is forcing you. also the person I originally replied to said he want to use his efforts to get enternals and not money, I was just trying to point out that his efforts maybe used better somewhere else. Sadly a lot of gamers are stupid consumers and will pay for shit they don't like or want. Example, EA is still in business using practices Riot has started picking up with "surprise mechanics". It's a cancer on the gaming world. As for the insult, alright. The get a job part we'll say is not meant to be insulting. You still can't grasp that paying for it is *not what people want*. Stat tracking is a *greedy cash grab*. So getting a job or not having money for Eternals IS NOT relevant. For the "contribute to society" it implies the person isn't helping, or isn't worth something to society right now. If you truly believe it's not an insult then you lack empathy and are borderline sociopathic. And judging by the way you defend a companies greed only business practice, who mind you doesn't give a single fuck you exist, I'm going to guess you'd buy in to Eternals?
: > [{quoted}](name=Lightning Amane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=n1eRkfwN,comment-id=000400000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-25T07:12:10.563+0000) > > The fuck lmao. What a desperate insult man. If you disagree with someone keep it civil at least. > > And I think you're missing the point of these threads that are against Eternals. It not about having money for it, it's about Riot actually having the audacity to put a price tag on fucking *stats*. Which used to be free to begin with. > > I work and I would literally never spend a penny for this embarrassing addition. A price tag on stat tracking is scummy no matter how you want to defend it and the company. How is it a insult? They are putting a price tag on emots. The mastery emot is still free. Notebook cost money is that scummy? Food cost money is that scummy? Stat tracking is not what it's selling. They are selling supports for the game updates, rework, visual update, servers, esports. So that people who doesn't have income can play and watch a game for free. If they sold esport game ppv that would be usual business practice, if you had to buy the game to play ranked that would be usual business practices, if you had to buy dlc to keep game updated that would be usual game practice. this game you can get to challenger get scouted to be a pro on a low spec pc without spending a penny on ingame purchases because it enable people who does have the money to support it is scummy?
> How is it a insult? They are putting a price tag on emots. The mastery emot is still free. Notebook cost money is that scummy? Food cost money is that scummy? Stat tracking is not what it's selling. They are selling supports for the game updates, rework, visual update, servers, esports. So that people who doesn't have income can play and watch a game for free. If they sold esport game ppv that would be usual business practice, if you had to buy the game to play ranked that would be usual business practices, if you had to buy dlc to keep game updated that would be usual game practice. this game you can get to challenger get scouted to be a pro on a low spec pc without spending a penny on ingame purchases because it enable people who does have the money to support it is scummy? "Get a job, contribute to society instead of playing games all day". If you claim this isn't a form of trying to insult someone, you're very out of touch. As for your comparisons, a notebook has a *use*. Food, obviously you need to eat to live. This being a very drastic comparison. Eternals serves no purpose yet they want to put a price tag on it. *That's* precisely *why* it is wrong. It's arrogant and a cash grab. Not hard to understand to difference between something that has a use vs something that's closer to bragging rights. Mastery was free, therefore Eternals should have been as well. This isn't a service. It is greed.
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=n1eRkfwN,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-25T06:23:59.103+0000) > > I can't tell if you're trying to attack me or not with the first bit. > > Regardless, there is a skill requirement in Mastery 6 and 7 (although luck helps). And even Mastery 5 requires raw effort that you can't pay to obtain. Mastering the champion, as Unique Eternals seem to promote, should not be locked behind a cash only price tag. Even the generic eternals are at a scummy price point because they're only available for BE twice a year with the Emporium. > > Casual players will pay to have their progress boosted because they want instant gratification. These aren't actually about boosting your progress, just tracking it. > > As I told another poster, it's like paying to level up your character 5 more times, but those 5 levels confer no bonuses whatsoever and instead change your hat slightly when you get the last of them. It's not something that should be paid for and Riot should understand that the rarity in achievements comes from effort, not putting up money. The fact they're going this same shitty route as so many other companies only shows that companies are disconnected from their consumers. Get a job is effort. Effort that actually get you some where in life. Effort that actually contributes to society not playing games all day. And if you have a job and think it's not Worth your money then don't buy it. Play ranked if you got something to prove. Show people your op.gg.
> Get a job is effort. Effort that actually get you some where in life. Effort that actually contributes to society not playing games all day. > And if you have a job and think it's not Worth your money then don't buy it. Play ranked if you got something to prove. Show people your op.gg. The fuck lmao. What a desperate insult man. If you disagree with someone keep it civil at least. And I think you're missing the point of these threads that are against Eternals. It not about having money for it, it's about Riot actually having the audacity to put a price tag on fucking *stats*. Which used to be free to begin with. I work and I would literally never spend a penny for this embarrassing addition. A price tag on stat tracking is scummy no matter how you want to defend it and the company.
: Not Sorry, Riot. I still can't buy an Eternal even after these changes.
It's not conspiracy thinking at all. You're right, they changed nothing about Eternals and very clearly didn't listen to the player base. They did bare minimum by trying to offer BE generic Eternals which are still locked behind the emporium being available. Between this and the little legends, I also refuse to buy into these greedy additions.
: > [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MzmYkBHA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-02T22:46:00.144+0000) > > Pour one out for all the people who are going to migrate from a MOBA and will have to learn FGC staples, namely: > > * Adapting, not asking for nerfs/buffs. > * Owning responsibility for a loss being on you. > * "Cheap tactics". (Zoning, grapplers, throws, etc etc etc.) > * Hopefully complex inputs. > > If anything is gonna be a disaster, it's MOBA players learning just how unforgiving the FGC can be. Knowing Riot, they'll do everything they can to make the game as easy as possible. Including auto combos and easy super moves.
> Knowing Riot, they'll do everything they can to make the game as easy as possible. Including auto combos and easy super moves. Er, now that you mention it... I wonder if they're gonna keep this casual or aim for Esports.
: Hey, they trademarked that name a few months ago, I think it was Legends of Runeterra? YES, I HOPE THAT SHACO IS IN IT, my God, that would be amazing, him jumping and stabbing oh yeah baby
> [{quoted}](name=GrãñðmãstêrShãçø,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MzmYkBHA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-02T22:35:00.124+0000) > > Hey, they trademarked that name a few months ago, I think it was Legends of Runeterra? YES, I HOPE THAT SHACO IS IN IT, my God, that would be amazing, him jumping and stabbing oh yeah baby Oh! I did not know they had a name for it yet. The name makes it sound like it very well could be the League roster :D that makes me happy.
Rioter Comments
: "its just a game" is a form of griefing since it is considered trolling. it is known as "minimization," a form of trolling.
> [{quoted}](name=TimX24968B,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5E1AyotM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-19T18:20:39.771+0000) > > "its just a game" is a form of griefing since it is considered trolling. it is known as "minimization," a form of trolling. I agree, but unfortunately this community will always prove it's ever toxic and not improving. Maybe next season.
Rioter Comments
: Who are your top 2 champs per position? Please comment
Top: {{champion:150}} {{champion:58}} Jgl: {{champion:113}} {{champion:121}} Mid: {{champion:84}} {{champion:74}} Adc: {{champion:145}} {{champion:15}} Sup: {{champion:350}} {{champion:143}} This was harder to make then I thought since I'm a support main. Some of these picks aren't seen often unless I'm forced on that role. But if we had more slots support would be {{champion:57}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:25}}
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lightning Amane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6WU7roEx,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-02T22:12:41.356+0000) > > Riot, you have been removing or limiting the time on game modes such as Nexus Blitz, all because "Not enough people playing it!". Yet you add this RNG disaster called Team Fight Tactics and decide to *keep* it right off the bat? Slow down your horses mate. Nexus Blitz was on rotation for quite a while. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe **at least** 1 month. TFT isn't even 1 week old in the Live servers. *** > [{quoted}](name=Lightning Amane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6WU7roEx,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-02T22:12:41.356+0000) > > Many people DID play Nexus Blitz, but it wasn't to your standards so you chose to fuck players over who genuinely enjoyed the mode. They gave the same reason they had for ARURF: player burnout. Everything is explained here: [Nexus Blittz Wrap-Up](https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2019/04/dev-nexus-blitz-wrap-up/)
> Slow down your horses mate. > Nexus Blitz was on rotation for quite a while. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe **at least** 1 month. TFT isn't even 1 week old in the Live servers. One month is not a long time to be on rotation? And based off seeing that they're adding a ranked mode to TFT, yes... they're going to keep it. Yet they removed Nexus Blitz, which again would effect them in no way to keep it available for players but they chose to restrict availability for us. Its about the money and drawing people back to the game. Not player satisfaction. > They gave the same reason they had for ARURF: player burnout. Getting burned out means nothing, people get burned out on ARAM and Summoners Rift all the time. But since there's not enough game modes to swap often they're stuck playing those modes. Having the RGM available would reduce burn out and bring more people back to the game because it has wider diversity.
: Teamfight tactics is fun. I burned out on Nexus blitz pretty quickly {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=Gaijin Bengoshi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6WU7roEx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-02T23:15:23.355+0000) > > Teamfight tactics is fun. I burned out on Nexus blitz pretty quickly {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} Its not about getting burned out on it. Its about having it there as an option to play when you want to switch it up. Getting burned out ARAM or Summoners Rift doesn't seem to matter to the players or Riot, so applying it to justify Nexus Blitz removal makes no sense.
Rioter Comments
: Connecting to chat? [CLIENT]
Click the gear on the top right by your profile picture, then click "Initiate Full Repair". This fixed it for me, hopefully it fixes it for you too.
Rioter Comments
: Can I please have a Riot Employee come justify the difference between my name and Evelynn?
Not surprising that this company decided to spend their time jumping on you for your name when they'll leave people alone for saying hard R, Kys, Homophobic remarks etc. The utter hypocrisy they're displaying towards you is criminal. Look at a majority of their characters, they're sexualized so heavily and it's completely blatant that they are. But god forbid you point it out in the most non-offensive way possible. And I know this isn't comforting, but they've forced people to change their names when it wasn't even close to being offensive. Friend had to change his from "2 Shy". That should give you an idea of how they actually manage the "offensive" summoner names. You're NOT in the wrong, this company is and they're so selective when it comes to managing their reports. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Hope you have a better day though!
Rioter Comments
CLG ear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lightning Amane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IA3ijTdt,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-09T19:34:01.375+0000) > > That makes me sad :/ Akali's kit is really fun but I get why they're doing it. Do they have plans to touch on Kayle's balancing issues or will they wait forever like they did with Akali? no i mean yes they are stupid for believing it on april fools
Oh! Thank you :D
CLG ear (NA)
: yes and yes
That makes me sad :/ Akali's kit is really fun but I get why they're doing it. Do they have plans to touch on Kayle's balancing issues or will they wait forever like they did with Akali?
Rioter Comments
: Riot didn't force me to be negative for no reason. And the game that got me banned was a game where i refused to even try. If that's not reportable i dunno what is
Though I appreciate that you see the fault in what you did, I wouldn't be too hard on yourself. This company just bricked 6 years of funds and time for you. Considering I haven't seen a ban happen in over a year to any player on this game I'm surprised you were even hit. I had someone say the N word, and "Fat %%%%%%" to another player and nothing happened to them.
Rioter Comments

LuveniaCainhurst

Level 148 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion