: Patch Chat 6.7 - Playtesting 101
When will you fix the tribunal system??? It seems it doesn't accomplish anything. toxicity is at an all time high and of course people afk and troll... and apparently there is so much more of this in the lower levels. like whut rito???{{item:3151}}
: Announcing the rotating game mode queue
saw this.. reminded me of Hearthstone TAVERN BRAWL! YAY!
: > [{quoted}](name=Lv100 Venonat,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=JLiGXn2u,comment-id=003c,timestamp=2016-03-01T23:09:13.963+0000) > > Dear WookieeCookie, > Please hear me out. Do you have any advice for someone who has played the game for over 4 years.. doesn't rage but loves to talk and say bad words to people online., its what i live for. Im probably by my 12th account, it doesn't seem to stop any time soon. i would like to play the game i love the way i want it, (but riot doesn't like that) i was just wondering is there anything in the works for people like me? maybe an option to completely mute myself. ( not others, MYSELF). even tho i love to talk i want to play the game at lv 30. FYI i never troll, afk, and always try my hardest. and if it wasnt for chat i would still have my main. any response would do . thank you for your time. > Sincerely Venonat, I'm a big fan of self-muting, especially if you have enough awareness of your own limitations. Unfortunately last I checked the "enter" key is one of those hard coded entries in League of Legends. It was explained to me that the key can not be unbinded. Spaghetti Code, RIP. BUT! I don't think that has to be game over for you. What drives you to type? When I want to say something snarky or unproductive I just say it out loud. I get the satisfaction of voicing my concerns without the problem of hurting the morale of my team mates. It takes adjusting, but anyone can do it! If you're really desperate though I've heard of a few people physically removing the Enter key from their keyboard.
Thank you for your responce WookieCookie. Though my question was, is there is anything planned to help that part of the community? i can see that you are attempting to help me. i shall try to do just that, and i wonder is there any way to ever unban an account? i never tried. the moment i see a ban i don't even come back to the account, or message riot. because simply i didn't invest in it.. but on my main i did.( we all do, lol) i just wanted to know if there is anything i can look forward to.. or am i destined to keep playing around lv 1 - 20 creating a horrendous experience for new players destroying their time. and in the long run maybe even affecting the game i care about. i dotn want that but, the more i think about it the more i see the "island" theory that riot refused to implement to trlls afks and flamers but now they are all jsut around the lower levels. Thank you again for your time. Sincerely Venonat,
: Between Two Turrets - Come chat with WookieeCookie! [COMPLETE]
Dear WookieeCookie, Please hear me out. Do you have any advice for someone who has played the game for over 4 years.. doesn't rage but loves to talk and say bad words to people online., its what i live for. Im probably by my 12th account, it doesn't seem to stop any time soon. i would like to play the game i love the way i want it, (but riot doesn't like that) i was just wondering is there anything in the works for people like me? maybe an option to completely mute myself. ( not others, MYSELF). even tho i love to talk i want to play the game at lv 30. FYI i never troll, afk, and always try my hardest. and if it wasnt for chat i would still have my main. any response would do . thank you for your time. Sincerely Venonat,
Sparkle (NA)
: Please don't kill your friends! :P
Can't promise you shit. Your tribunal system is garbage. ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
: The Keybind Wars: Which Key is Best for Flash?
LOL! they said high elo in NA! Thats like gold in Korea. Maybe JUST maybe, F for Flash is why they keep on winning worlds every year... 3 years in a row... 3 sides to a triangle. RITO ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.

Lv100 Venonat

Level 14 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion