9001 (NA)
: Please Stop Matching Us With Someone We Just Reported
I have been saying this for the longest and my post on this got downvoted.
: Wow. Such a QQ thread. Seriously, why do you have to cry like a kid here. Saying one person being better is luck. You literally said yourself that the other team is better and yours is worse. That is due to skill. Also, you can't be stuck in Bronze 5 if you are as good as you say, so quit makin excuses and deal with it.
> [{quoted}](name=Crazy Chatter,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wthrKuWR,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-07-05T21:30:28.168+0000) > > Wow. Such a QQ thread. Seriously, why do you have to cry like a kid here. Saying one person being better is luck. You literally said yourself that the other team is better and yours is worse. That is due to skill. Also, you can't be stuck in Bronze 5 if you are as good as you say, so quit makin excuses and deal with it. If I am starting this game with a bunch of friends and people who are willing to teach me, I am lucky. However, if I have to start this game with no knowledge of anything, no friends and no one to teach me. I never remember saying I was great. But Bronze is a different animal than before. It's not nearly as easy as it maybe once was.
: Whatever your opinion of improvement is, it obviously isn't working. If there was actual improvement you would expect better results. The fact that you can't get out of Bronze 5 shows that you haven't improved enough to make a difference on your team. Sure maybe individual decision making and mechanics are getting a little better. But this is a team game. And you need to be able to influence and assist the rest of your team and make them better. If you can't do that in the easiest tier then your aren't really improving.
> [{quoted}](name=HexaDecimel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wthrKuWR,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-07-05T18:57:21.404+0000) > > Whatever your opinion of improvement is, it obviously isn't working. If there was actual improvement you would expect better results. The fact that you can't get out of Bronze 5 shows that you haven't improved enough to make a difference on your team. Sure maybe individual decision making and mechanics are getting a little better. But this is a team game. And you need to be able to influence and assist the rest of your team and make them better. If you can't do that in the easiest tier then your aren't really improving. You can't work with people with concept of teamwork. That's what people like you do not get. You are saying things that doesn't exist at that elo. The rest of my team fights separate from me. They go out fof there way to start stupid fights and team fights over nothing.
: Your hurdles are exactly the same as every other player stuck in Bronze 5. Acting like there is a reason for your ranking other than your skill and decision making is just ignorant.
> [{quoted}](name=HexaDecimel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eejTB81A,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-05T19:06:43.338+0000) > > Your hurdles are exactly the same as every other player stuck in Bronze 5. Acting like there is a reason for your ranking other than your skill and decision making is just ignorant. My teammates are usually all lvl 30 players or new players. I have looked this up. The other gets more experienced players
: You have 800 matches in this season alone and you are still Bronze 5. His plan is not what is failing.
> [{quoted}](name=HexaDecimel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pBl6UK6Z,comment-id=0006000000000001,timestamp=2016-07-05T19:08:43.712+0000) > > You have 800 matches in this season alone and you are still Bronze 5. His plan is not what is failing. His plan doesn't work. I have been over this. It worked for him because his opponents were easy.
: Skill is still one of the most important factors in the game. Just because you lack skill doesn't mean that skill is useless.
> [{quoted}](name=HexaDecimel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wthrKuWR,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-07-05T18:48:53.617+0000) > > Skill is still one of the most important factors in the game. Just because you lack skill doesn't mean that skill is useless. it's all luck.
alasarcher (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lyless,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eejTB81A,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-07-05T13:18:21.820+0000) > > and you can't do that when the game is over 10 mins in. You never had to deal with that almost every game. So, until you do...... Have u considered that u actually belong where you are? When i made new acc and got it in silver 4 on start of season i was stomping those silvers since minute 1. I had like 15 wins in a row. If i was placed somehow in bronze i bet i could 1 v 3-4. If u believe u belong higher then u have to start playing bullies or snowball champions. Not useless champions like Soraka.
> [{quoted}](name=alasarcher,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eejTB81A,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-05T13:24:51.497+0000) > > Have u considered that u actually belong where you are? When i made new acc and got it in silver 4 on start of season i was stomping those silvers since minute 1. I had like 15 wins in a row. If i was placed somehow in bronze i bet i could 1 v 3-4. > > If u believe u belong higher then u have to start playing bullies or snowball champions. Not useless champions like Soraka. I am not where I belong. I literally get to see my team losing the game why? Because each team I get does the same thing. Yeah, let me use a bunch of champs I am not good with. That will work!
Mojihito666 (EUNE)
: You have to make it over in 10min but in your favor , get 8/0 , and you must pick snowballing champ. Then stomp everything. Its the only way to be sure.
> [{quoted}](name=Mojihito666,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eejTB81A,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2016-07-05T13:51:03.223+0000) > > You have to make it over in 10min but in your favor , get 8/0 , and you must pick snowballing champ. Then stomp everything. > > Its the only way to be sure. I am not bot lane, so that's not possible. It doesn't work like that either. Other team is constantly better than mine.
Mojihito666 (EUNE)
: You dont get out of bronze by doing you job. You need to stomp noobs and snowball games. Its **the only** way
> [{quoted}](name=Mojihito666,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eejTB81A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-05T13:14:57.322+0000) > > You dont get out of bronze by doing you job. > > You need to stomp noobs and snowball games. > > Its **the only** way and you can't do that when the game is over 10 mins in. You never had to deal with that almost every game. So, until you do......
ƒoes (NA)
: How "Natural Selection" Plays Its Part in League of Legends
: I am one of the best 0.006% of the player base, Ain't got beets on me.
the game only picks on the lower elo players. They let the challenger people who do the same crap get away with anything they want.
: Champions update or rework released date.
Until they fix this crooked system, no champ should be updated.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Lyless,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wthrKuWR,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-05T03:27:26.724+0000) > > LCS is not worth it for me. It's good thing I never cared about people opinion. Probably why you are still Bronze, you think that you are a heaven-sent player that can blame all of his team-mates.
> [{quoted}](name=Fanta Galaxy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wthrKuWR,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-05T05:37:15.204+0000) > > Probably why you are still Bronze, you think that you are a heaven-sent player that can blame all of his team-mates. And watching LCS doesn't make you better.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lyless,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wthrKuWR,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-05T03:27:26.724+0000) > > LCS is not worth it for me. It's good thing I never cared about people opinion. Probably why you are still Bronze, you think that you are a heaven-sent player that can blame all of his team-mates.
> [{quoted}](name=Fanta Galaxy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wthrKuWR,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-05T05:37:15.204+0000) > > Probably why you are still Bronze, you think that you are a heaven-sent player that can blame all of his team-mates. I love how people say things I have never said. I am not playing bad enough for my teams to lose. My teams are beyond bad. I am not the one going 1 /9 or 2/11. I am not making bad decisions over and over again.
: You say you have no need to watch LCS, yet you continue to say that League takes nothing but luck. You say you watch your friends play at Platinum level, yet you continue saying that it doesn't take skill to do those games at all. You say your opinions matter and that no one has the right to tell you they don't, yet you spout all these things like a child that doesn't get their favorite grape candy every hour. You might have the right to spout these things, but you don't have the right to be taken seriously in this kind of topic when you're just a Bronze. While I'm a Bronze as well, I barely play Ranked and don't really care about playing more than Normals (just my preference); however, I'm also not going and crying about any games I lose because my opponents are any better than I am, and making up excuses that they had all the luck while I had nothing. Seriously bro.
> [{quoted}](name=Milodic Mellodi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wthrKuWR,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2016-07-05T01:03:45.389+0000) > > You say you have no need to watch LCS, yet you continue to say that League takes nothing but luck. You say you watch your friends play at Platinum level, yet you continue saying that it doesn't take skill to do those games at all. You say your opinions matter and that no one has the right to tell you they don't, yet you spout all these things like a child that doesn't get their favorite grape candy every hour. You might have the right to spout these things, but you don't have the right to be taken seriously in this kind of topic when you're just a Bronze. > While I'm a Bronze as well, I barely play Ranked and don't really care about playing more than Normals (just my preference); however, I'm also not going and crying about any games I lose because my opponents are any better than I am, and making up excuses that they had all the luck while I had nothing. Seriously bro. LCS is not worth it for me. It's good thing I never cared about people opinion.
: It's not a fail if it's good advice. Realizing your own inadequacies, your weaknesses, and working on improving them is the first step to being better at something.
> [{quoted}](name=Milodic Mellodi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nNyZOyg6,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2016-07-05T01:13:13.162+0000) > > It's not a fail if it's good advice. Realizing your own inadequacies, your weaknesses, and working on improving them is the first step to being better at something. It's more than one way to get better.
Kei143 (NA)
: if it happens twice, go fix your connection first before you play the thrid. Thats what i would expect.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VHtTqEBH,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-07-05T01:23:51.457+0000) > > if it happens twice, go fix your connection first before you play the thrid. > > Thats what i would expect. it nevery happens twice. It's always random.
: You must first not be a reality denial guy. Realize that you are silver and thus bad, and have many things to improve on. Do you accept that? If you do, that is the first step to rising.
> [{quoted}](name=BluePolarizer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nNyZOyg6,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-07-04T23:26:19.331+0000) > > You must first not be a reality denial guy. Realize that you are silver and thus bad, and have many things to improve on. Do you accept that? If you do, that is the first step to rising. you give everyone this advice. Never good to give everyone the same advice. Automatic fail.
Sciela (NA)
: What am I doing wrong?
> [{quoted}](name=Sciela,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nNyZOyg6,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-07-04T22:18:53.399+0000) > > I have over 4,000 games in silver. Over 1,000 just this season. I maintained a 6:1 KDA until recently, I do my job every game, I play well, I win lane and take objectives, I know every champ in the game, I pick according to what my team needs... I just don't know what more I can do. Either my team is just retarded, and can't play at all (like, seriously, I'll have 2 out of 40 deaths on my team, yet have 80% kill participation), or the enemy team is a bunch of smurfs or something. Your teams are stupid. They are not as a good as you.
Asinine (NA)
: people just lose games on purpose because someone didn't do what they wanted
it happens all the time. but don't worry it happens at the higher elos too, so it's okay!{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Lyless (NA)
: Honestly, what's the point of improving?
I still stand by this post. If you keep putting a player with bad talent he cannot win. I don't care how good he or she is. They will not win at even a .500%.
: Lyless if you are interested you should check out https://www.lol-coaching.com/ the coaches can really help you figure out some specific things you need to focus on in order to improve. i have no doubt with their help and your willingness to learn you will improve as a player in no time. there are some coaches that give free lessons try those out first!
> [{quoted}](name=thekingofnido,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NFKLAYeo,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2016-06-22T21:29:51.522+0000) > > Lyless if you are interested you should check out https://www.lol-coaching.com/ the coaches can really help you figure out some specific things you need to focus on in order to improve. i have no doubt with their help and your willingness to learn you will improve as a player in no time. there are some coaches that give free lessons try those out first! Coaching? It's not a sure thing. Nor does it fix the problem.
: I'm not "trying" anything that you are suggesting. I am just suggesting you remain open. Whether you take my advice or not is up to you. If it doesn't work for you then it doesn't work for you. Like I said, Humans are complex. No one method is going to work for everyone and that is OKAY. You don't need to berate him for suggesting something that might help someone else though. If you recognize that and still do berate him anyway, then you should expect that people will defend him and not you. It is also clear from your previous posts that you currently have the thought processes that he suggests you should change in order to move forward. His suggestion is essentially to shift your focus from your team to yourself only. To be more concerned with what you do and not so much with what your teammates do. But as I said, you can take his advice or not. I don't see what you were trying to accomplish by saying his methods do not work especially since you have personally tested them. That just creates a negative atmosphere and your personal experience utilizing his methods is hardly evidence that his methods do not work. I wouldn't know if his methods worked or not. I have never been in bronze on my main account and only continued to climb from my original placement of silver 3, but what he says is reasonable. I have played games in bronze on another account and sometimes you meet those people who have great scores, but have no sense of team play or team spirit. They make their own team hate them and then they lose.
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnola,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pBl6UK6Z,comment-id=00060000000000000000000000000000000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2016-07-03T23:53:10.611+0000) > > Like I said, it's your choice. I'm not trying to force you nor is he. I'm still wondering what you are trying to accomplish here. People won't listen to you if you foster a negative or hostile atmosphere when trying to convince them. > > And I never said I never played in Bronze. I said I never placed in Bronze on my main account. I'm sorry for your bad luck and it is clear we are getting nowhere so this will be my last response to you. And what are you trying to accomplish? You are coming at me like I am wrong!
: > [{quoted}](name=Lyless,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pBl6UK6Z,comment-id=0006000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-03T10:10:46.808+0000) > > You can't even defend your position by answering questions? Wow! And you aren't being honest. But hey I am use to this. Dude Lyless stop being a baddie and improve, I'd hope that you being reformed would have helped you but obviously not. 800+ games and that's how it will stay unless you do something other than complain about your shit teammates.
> [{quoted}](name=Fanta Galaxy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pBl6UK6Z,comment-id=00060000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-03T21:32:26.881+0000) > > Dude Lyless stop being a baddie and improve, I'd hope that you being reformed would have helped you but obviously not. 800+ games and that's how it will stay unless you do something other than complain about your shit teammates. If I never get a chance to even win because of them, it can't be my fault what they do. That makes no sense. How am I a baddie? I am not the one feeding, I am not the one is playing reckless, they are.
Zitoshi (NA)
: I feel ya {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
> [{quoted}](name=Zitoshi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VHtTqEBH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-04T22:23:50.085+0000) > > I feel ya {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} whatever. Everyone always doubts me no matter what. I am telling the truth but no one wants to believe me. So, I will be the bad guy...
Rioter Comments
Eedat (NA)
: I will NEVER honor you if...
I don't honor anyone when my teams feed.
: All the problems of "ELO hell" happen just as often on the other team. As a consequence, they have no impact overall. You are the only common factor in all your games.
> [{quoted}](name=DeathBurs7,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ebp880ME,comment-id=00140001,timestamp=2016-07-04T08:28:11.182+0000) > > All the problems of "ELO hell" happen just as often on the other team. As a consequence, they have no impact overall. You are the only common factor in all your games. that is a huge lie. Only someone who doesn't know anything would say this. My teams are always trash. Win or lose. Mostly lose.
: If everyone jut stfu I think 50% of lowervelo players can reach a much higher rank.
> [{quoted}](name=The Deckowner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ebp880ME,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2016-07-04T03:29:40.145+0000) > > If everyone jut stfu I think 50% of lowervelo players can reach a much higher rank. can't happen. We are pushed down by worse players.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lyless,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5x4BGXMu,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-04T01:25:42.103+0000) > > having friends who don't help you in any way is of what help? just because you dont have any friends does not mean everyone else does not. I have plenty of friends who are very good at this game and we win all the time and we lose from time to time. Having friends makes it more fun to play.
> [{quoted}](name=Treeofwar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5x4BGXMu,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-04T01:28:51.743+0000) > > just because you dont have any friends does not mean everyone else does not. I have plenty of friends who are very good at this game and we win all the time and we lose from time to time. Having friends makes it more fun to play. not for me.
Puckomodo (EUW)
: Which hard carry champion is best to master?
does it even matter if you can carry? At some you won't be able to.
: eh, i think it is because it make the game more enjoyable. If you know someone, you are less likely to rage at their mistakes or your own. It makes it enjoable, and when something is enjoyable you learn better because you have fun doing it :D
> [{quoted}](name=ImBecomingInsane,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5x4BGXMu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-04T01:23:13.422+0000) > > eh, i think it is because it make the game more enjoyable. If you know someone, you are less likely to rage at their mistakes or your own. It makes it enjoable, and when something is enjoyable you learn better because you have fun doing it :D What's enjoyable about losing?
: > [{quoted}](name=Lyless,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5x4BGXMu,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-07-04T01:16:00.040+0000) > > what? you said that its a fact that having friends in this game is worthless and since i disagree that mean its an opinion
> [{quoted}](name=Treeofwar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5x4BGXMu,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-04T01:16:35.163+0000) > > you said that its a fact that having friends in this game is worthless and since i disagree that mean its an opinion having friends who don't help you in any way is of what help?
Émiil (NA)
: No one is holding you back but yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=Galacticamaru,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ebp880ME,comment-id=00140000,timestamp=2016-07-04T01:17:40.096+0000) > > No one is holding you back but yourself. tell that to the Kog played with that went 0-4 to start the game in under 10 mins.
: is disagree therefore its an opinion
> [{quoted}](name=Treeofwar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5x4BGXMu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-04T00:59:19.066+0000) > > is disagree therefore its an opinion what?
Rioter Comments
SHerv (NA)
: Biggest mistakes that Bronze/Silver/Gold players do in "Elo Hell"
Elo hell cannot be escaped. Other constantly hold you back. Lack of team work, bad plays, bad players, ect.....
LoryBear (NA)
: Just started playing again and completed my placement...WTH???
: I'm not "trying" anything that you are suggesting. I am just suggesting you remain open. Whether you take my advice or not is up to you. If it doesn't work for you then it doesn't work for you. Like I said, Humans are complex. No one method is going to work for everyone and that is OKAY. You don't need to berate him for suggesting something that might help someone else though. If you recognize that and still do berate him anyway, then you should expect that people will defend him and not you. It is also clear from your previous posts that you currently have the thought processes that he suggests you should change in order to move forward. His suggestion is essentially to shift your focus from your team to yourself only. To be more concerned with what you do and not so much with what your teammates do. But as I said, you can take his advice or not. I don't see what you were trying to accomplish by saying his methods do not work especially since you have personally tested them. That just creates a negative atmosphere and your personal experience utilizing his methods is hardly evidence that his methods do not work. I wouldn't know if his methods worked or not. I have never been in bronze on my main account and only continued to climb from my original placement of silver 3, but what he says is reasonable. I have played games in bronze on another account and sometimes you meet those people who have great scores, but have no sense of team play or team spirit. They make their own team hate them and then they lose.
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnola,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pBl6UK6Z,comment-id=0006000000000000000000000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-03T22:29:36.906+0000) > > I'm not "trying" anything that you are suggesting. I am just suggesting you remain open. Whether you take my advice or not is up to you. If it doesn't work for you then it doesn't work for you. Like I said, Humans are complex. No one method is going to work for everyone and that is OKAY. You don't need to berate him for suggesting something that might help someone else though. > > If you recognize that and still do berate him anyway, then you should expect that people will defend him and not you. > > It is also clear from your previous posts that you currently have the thought processes that he suggests you should change in order to move forward. His suggestion is essentially to shift your focus from your team to yourself only. To be more concerned with what you do and not so much with what your teammates do. But as I said, you can take his advice or not. > > I don't see what you were trying to accomplish by saying his methods do not work especially since you have personally tested them. That just creates a negative atmosphere and your personal experience utilizing his methods is hardly evidence that his methods do not work. I wouldn't know if his methods worked or not. > > I have never been in bronze on my main account and only continued to climb from my original placement of silver 3, but what he says is reasonable. I have played games in bronze on another account and sometimes you meet those people who have great scores, but have no sense of team play or team spirit. They make their own team hate them and then they lose. Remain open? To a failed theory? No. And why would I allow someone to spread a false narrative to new players? I have tried focusing on me. It does not work. My team seems to feed even harder when I do so. What they do affects my game play and who I can attack or not attack. His advice doesn't work. Since you have never played in Bronze why are you speaking on it? My teams don't EVER work as a team so we lose. The end.
: > [{quoted}](name=Out my Jungle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pBl6UK6Z,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-07-02T01:33:09.716+0000) > > Back in the day, I looked up a lot of videos on how to get out of bronze, but I quickly realized every video I saw was some challenger tier player that hasnt been bronze since... ever. This annoyed me.. So now that i've carried myself into gold, on multiple accounts, **i feel like i should give a bit of insight as to what really helped me out**.. The advice you always hear is: "Play... Better." or even better, "Play who's broken" which** i think **just sets you up for difficulty in silver/gold. ** I have used a few techniques/changed a few thought processes that were holding me back**. > > **If I help anyone with this video, my goals accomplished. :D **> > > TL:DR > > I hated hearing advice on how to escape Bronze, from a person that hasnt seen a Lower elo for a few seasons. **Heres how I did it**. > > "How to escape bronze, By an ACTUAL former bronzie." He doesn't claim it works for the majority. The language he uses suggests that everything he says he acknowledges as his own opinion. I have highlighted by bolding some of that language that will help you understand what I mean. At no point does he state that this will work for everyone. Even if he did, that is his issue. I don't see why you are concerned with what idea he is trying to sell. It doesn't affect you that much other than temporary irritation at most which you can resolve by never looking at this post again. I understand what you mean. No one method is best. Humans are complex, but there is no denying that some methods are more efficient/effective than others. Just give his methods a chance first. Really take his advice literally and apply it. Give it some time. He makes it clear that your "thought process" needs to change for this to work. Thought processes do not change overnight. It takes time and you must really believe in something for it to change you. So give it a chance.
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnola,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pBl6UK6Z,comment-id=00060000000000000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2016-07-03T22:03:24.605+0000) > > **> > > He doesn't claim it works for the majority. The language he uses suggests that everything he says he acknowledges as his own opinion. I have highlighted by bolding some of that language that will help you understand what I mean. > > At no point does he state that this will work for everyone. Even if he did, that is his issue. I don't see why you are concerned with what idea he is trying to sell. It doesn't affect you that much other than temporary irritation at most which you can resolve by never looking at this post again. I understand what you mean. No one method is best. Humans are complex, but there is no denying that some methods are more efficient/effective than others. > > Just give his methods a chance first. Really take his advice literally and apply it. Give it some time. He makes it clear that your "thought process" needs to change for this to work. Thought processes do not change overnight. It takes time and you must really believe in something for it to change you. So give it a chance. it doesn't work. I have played almost 900 games and I have tried every method to climb including his flawed way of doing things. Nice try.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lyless,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pBl6UK6Z,comment-id=00060000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-03T03:02:34.346+0000) > > Let me ask you this, why are you just in Gold? If you strategy works so well, then you should be higher than what you are. Gold is nothing special. And yes I am that unlucky. One game I get a good team the other horrible. That's the way it is. Sorry, but you never experienced elo hell so you have no right to speak on it. If you read his post, it specifically states that his methods are meant to escape bronze only. Their effectiveness can only be judged in terms of climbing out of bronze. You are trying to apply them out of context.
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnola,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pBl6UK6Z,comment-id=000600000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2016-07-03T21:38:37.979+0000) > > If you read his post, it specifically states that his methods are meant to escape bronze only. Their effectiveness can only be judged in terms of climbing out of bronze. You are trying to apply them out of context. And he is selling a fairytale that doesn't work. It worked for him, it doesn't mean it will work for the majority.
: Tell "your friend" to play whatever his best champion is. Best champion > meta 100% of the time.
> [{quoted}](name=DJColdCutz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ah4PE9zh,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-07-03T17:08:20.934+0000) > > Tell "your friend" to play whatever his best champion is. Best champion > meta 100% of the time. He doesn't have a best champion.
Mozhu (NA)
: Who does your friend like to play?
> [{quoted}](name=Onastacia,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ah4PE9zh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-03T16:56:57.824+0000) > > Who does your friend like to play? He's played mostly adcs during his climb to lvl 30. But he likes playing top lane overall.
: "I don't care about LCS." That pretty much nullifies your argument right there. If you don't care about the competitive side of League then your opinions against that side of it don't matter. It's like suing a casino for $1M because one of the waitresses threw your teddy bear away.
> [{quoted}](name=Milodic Mellodi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wthrKuWR,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2016-07-03T17:58:43.271+0000) > > "I don't care about LCS." > That pretty much nullifies your argument right there. If you don't care about the competitive side of League then your opinions against that side of it don't matter. It's like suing a casino for $1M because one of the waitresses threw your teddy bear away. I care about my games, I watch my friends games at Plat level. I have no need to watch LCS. My opinions do matter and you don't have any right to tell me they don't!
Rioter Comments
: wish you the best. Byyyeeeee
> [{quoted}](name=Out my Jungle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pBl6UK6Z,comment-id=000600000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-03T03:30:25.755+0000) > > wish you the best. Byyyeeeee You can't even defend your position by answering questions? Wow! And you aren't being honest. But hey I am use to this.
alasarcher (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lyless,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=auUvcIm4,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2016-07-03T01:30:21.195+0000) > > I could care less what people think of me. U mean you "couldnt care less"?
> [{quoted}](name=alasarcher,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=auUvcIm4,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2016-07-03T08:06:19.384+0000) > > U mean you "couldnt care less"? right.... I was tired.
Quepha (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lyless,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wthrKuWR,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2016-07-03T01:31:17.611+0000) > > it's luck. If that person is a better player than you or has a better team..... If being better at the game is luck then what the hell is skill supposed to be?
> [{quoted}](name=Quepha,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wthrKuWR,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2016-07-03T02:28:51.546+0000) > > If being better at the game is luck then what the hell is skill supposed to be? skill in this game is just a form one being second faster than the next guy. Just luck.
: You are so blind its ridiculous. THis attitude you're displaying is exactly whats wrong with you. You're telling me, of the 29 million people that play this game around the world, you're just so unlucky, that you cant escape bronze in 800 games.. You cant truly believe that xD. I wish you the best, I hope you wake up and realize this mistake and climb to fucking challenger.
> [{quoted}](name=Out my Jungle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pBl6UK6Z,comment-id=0006000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-03T02:07:09.358+0000) > > You are so blind its ridiculous. THis attitude you're displaying is exactly whats wrong with you. You're telling me, of the 29 million people that play this game around the world, you're just so unlucky, that you cant escape bronze in 800 games.. You cant truly believe that xD. I wish you the best, I hope you wake up and realize this mistake and climb to fucking challenger. Let me ask you this, why are you just in Gold? If you strategy works so well, then you should be higher than what you are. Gold is nothing special. And yes I am that unlucky. One game I get a good team the other horrible. That's the way it is. Sorry, but you never experienced elo hell so you have no right to speak on it.
Show more

Lyless

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion