: When you check the boards after a couple months away, and find someone has been stealing your memes
They say Tantrum does the smiting... Buuuut I think this Qualifies. ######Aslo, I think some of Chermorg's replies in PB&M qualify as low-key smites
: Sometimes I just feel sad for these people. How much must it suck to go through life so sensitive that you tell people to die over a video game?
Love both of these comments
: I am not sure it's a common case, but I assume you'd have to go full mental on people, like threatening their lives and stuff like that. Other than that, I'm not sure how you can get a straight perma.
Other than cheating? Extremely extreme circumstances
: Have a full Mortal Kombat ninja team for One For All.
I don't think my approval of this idea will ever be sufficient
Mordius (NA)
: Accepting Applications from Supportive Players for ICC 2018
I would like to help, even if nothing official happens. Not sure what I could really do, but any type of self improvement I can get behind. I do have an idea, I'd prefer to talk it over first and get your opinion, though. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} IGN: Lyndris
: https://imgur.com/a/5lxX5
Damn, I suck at boards :/ (was trying to fix the link, guess I dunno anymore TT)
: Of the 4 players on my team, 2 flamed and were toxic. I then flamed them back. Your point is wrong because after the game I had two honors, from my other 2 teammates, showing they agreed with me. They aren't trolls. A troll is someone who does something because it's funny. These are young kids who don't know any better. They don't do it because it's funny, but because they haven't been taught good manners. The types who say "go get cancer". They aren't trolls. Trolls do things to be funny, I troll sometimes and im sure you do too.
> [{quoted}](name=CallOfUrMum,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=scK3PXv6,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000001000000010000,timestamp=2018-03-01T17:44:10.283+0000) > > They aren't trolls. A troll is someone who does something because it's funny. These are young kids who don't know any better. They don't do it because it's funny, but because they haven't been taught good manners. The types who say "go get cancer". They aren't trolls. Trolls do things to be funny, I troll sometimes and im sure you do too. See, I disagree with this, trolls do things to be jerks _because_ it is funny to them. It is not cause it is funny to everyone, rather they want to get attention and provoke an emotional response _primarily by being mean._
: So you HAVE been punished. Thanks for proving my point {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
I mean, one person getting a penalty isn't really proving anything... {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} My point was that it is quite easy to avoid the IFS if you're not being a jerk... Also, I don't really consider a LB penalty (queue timer) a punishment, as they always related to my internet issues and caused me to go, "Hmm I should look into these net issues instead of dc'ing from games". I look at them as a warning more than anything, not an actual punishment. But, have a nice day
: We need a solution to the state of shielding in the game for sure. Whether that's shield popper, less shielding, less powerful shielding, shield mitigation, extra damage to shield, or a mix of several, we do need a solution.
What about an anti-shield keystone? It could be a 4th selection for inspiration (as that tree has enough useful things for anyone and the best flat stats) ? It could be a regular rune or fit in as a sorcery keystone to (as that tree offers good runes and good stats too). It could have some kind of activate-able portion and a flat passive. You guys did make the new rune system to be more flexible and counter pick capable, but this is just my 2 cents
: > those who don't get punished are 100% completely-in-control saints. I'm doubtful that there's a single person in this game, excluding rioters, members that riot has a clear bias towards, and very new players, that hasn't gotten a SINGLE punishment.
I have been around since around mid season 2, I use chat regularly and have yet to get something other than a LB penalty. Yes, I have been hit by the Leaver Buster, but not the IFS. I point this out since you seem to be on the topic of toxicity and it's punishments.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lyndris,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=H7W09Ygc,comment-id=000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-28T23:23:58.285+0000) > > I _can_ see how it would be considered just a curse word, but even then it is still pretty bad, imo. Perhaps "sexist slur" was a bit much... I still consider it far beyond fuck or the like. Just my opinion though, as this word is the 2nd most tilting thing I can hear, the words above it would be "proper" hate speech that is directed at me. I just _really_ don't like that word. > > Not saying it should be a zero tolerance word, but I am betting it carries a bit more weight than your average curse word (I also don't really know how the IFS works so use salt when considering this) Alright thanks for the reasonable response lol. As long as I know you have some logic/reason behind it. I agree, I can't really control what people find offensive, and most people do find it more offensive than a simple curse word, in America. In other countries it is used quite frequently and not nearly as offensive as in America. Which like you said, just different people and places. I just don't like when people throw around "hate speech", that term should be reserved for true hatred. Hate is a very strong emotion. It shouldn't be watered down by people just for things that offend them. If kunt is hatespeech, then douche is hate speech... both are specific to women. When I call my friend a douche, it has nothing to do with my hatred of women lol. Same with kunt. I know the same could be said about the eff ay gee word, but at least there isn't a history of women being ridiculed through the use of that word. Yes women have been oppressed, but I'm pretty sure they weren't called kunts all the time to suggest they are of lesser value or status or somehow not normal. Sorry I rambled a bit there heh.
It is nice to find a reasonable discussion. And, no douche and it are not hate speech, that was an over-reaction on my part. I know it is used quite commonly as a more regular curse word outside of america, but I am a born american, so that probably explains my reaction. Like I said, it is _personally triggering_ to me and I don't expect it to be on the same level as hate speech. But if I hear it, I will be hitting the report button. And no need to apologize, at least your ramble was coherent and formatted well enough to make sense and not make my eyes bleed XD {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Barkley (NA)
: I'm not sure how a player on my own team can outplay me... seems like you're just looking for an excuse to be a jerk here.
I agree with that. He seems kinda salty... Anywho, I think that you are doing the right thing for spam pinging, negative attitude with a description of "spam pinging allied death timers on death or spam pinging missing on death" works fine. I can't speak for the IFS but it is a learning system and they are probably working on something specific for it to use, but until then, just keep up what you have been doing. Who knows, maybe the IFS will be like "Oh, 48 death timer pings that hit the 'spam cap'... Hmm, maybe people find that negative?" and start adding weight to it? Idk, not much we can actually do, I do report if someone does it enough... /shrug
: > [{quoted}](name=Lyndris,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=H7W09Ygc,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-28T05:49:08.158+0000) > > It is to most people I know. It is consider a sexist slur in my circle(s). But, I guess that is just different people and places? > {{sticker:sg-ahri-3}} Hate speech?! Saying kunt??? Yeah I guess, different strokes for different folks.
I _can_ see how it would be considered just a curse word, but even then it is still pretty bad, imo. Perhaps "sexist slur" was a bit much... I still consider it far beyond fuck or the like. Just my opinion though, as this word is the 2nd most tilting thing I can hear, the words above it would be "proper" hate speech that is directed at me. I just _really_ don't like that word. Not saying it should be a zero tolerance word, but I am betting it carries a bit more weight than your average curse word (I also don't really know how the IFS works so use salt when considering this)
: I'm proud
Proud of what? My memeing or me reading a document I signed? ######cause the latter is common sense
: Unpopular Opinion: Shaco isn't OP, you just suck at League of Legends.
It's not that Shaco is OP or broken or w/e. But his kit is just so damned frustrating to play against. But I had a friend who mains him and know things like: Red wards, and red trinket to find him and _don't chase the Shaco._ I don't mind and can enjoy a Shaco around my skill on either team, _when 1 or 2 more people also know how to deal with him._ He isn't impossible to beat nor is he uncounterable. He is simply frustrating levels of annoying. I can't use him, like, at all, so props to you for sticking with him. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Since when did anyone read the ToS? :^)
I read through it the last time it was updated, for the IP into BE changes, and will read it again if it gets updated. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Checkmate Atheists! ######Did I meme that right? {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Ángel del Gatos,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=H7W09Ygc,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-27T10:51:07.471+0000) > > honestly didn't think it's was SOOOO out of question Yeah well it's not to most people, but Riot does deem it that way for some reason :/
It is to most people I know. It is consider a sexist slur in my circle(s). But, I guess that is just different people and places? {{sticker:sg-ahri-3}}
: > [{quoted}](name=DarkenedAuras,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=komzIT68,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-25T22:40:51.165+0000) > > http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/022/978/yNlQWRM.jpg Because is was haunting my dreams, I had to say it out loud. It's gone now.
> [{quoted}](name=Chip Bonk,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=komzIT68,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-02-26T02:16:39.409+0000) > > Because is was haunting my dreams, I had to say it out loud. It's gone now. But it isn't gone, it is here, now and forever! {{sticker:sg-jinx}} MAY IT HAUNT YOUR DREAMS FURTHER!
: Yi used to be a courier for letters before he became a jungler.
This pun is so bad, it became good {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: Shen vs Zed
I approve {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: I'm glad we were able to entertain you :) I was in a silly mood today and so was Barkley it seems!
I rarely go outside the M&G, C&C and PB boards, glad I did today {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
: never had any restrictions, still instant 14 day ban.
Hmm that is strange... Try submitting a ticket then, maybe you can get it reduced. And to add onto Xidphel: 4. The IFS labeled it wrong and it is for a trolling/feeding/boosting/etc that are always met with a 14-day suspension. Not saying you did, just the possibility of it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Barkley,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YTuEIfL7,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000000100000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-02-26T23:11:10.484+0000) > > I'm still giggling at the mental image of a person sitting down next to a half built motorized heart shaped bed with absolutely useless ikea instructions wondering if part "D" or part "F" goes on next. Ahahahaha you're right that would be terrible. Can you imagine their frustration? "I just want to finish this so that I can _finish_!"
This is one of the best threads I have seen on the boards XD
: IKR? It's like a curse! Scarring minds forever....
You may never find the yellow legos... Even after stepping on them {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: and that justifies a 14 day ban?
It's not whether or not a _blank_ punishment was justified, rather just if **a** punishment was justified. LoL uses punishment tiers > 10 game chat restrict > 25 game chat restrict > 14-day suspension > Permanent Ban Report calling/threatening is considered harassment, though mild, it can help build to the next punishment. 1 report is all it takes and saying you are reporting almost always does nothing. Per the PB boards motto "Mute, Report and Move On"
Parastoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kantala,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rHNeKP5a,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-26T17:28:21.513+0000) > > I seemingly recall Challenger players being able to climb out of bronze with ease. > > Maybe it's time to take a breather, look at the common denominator in all your games, and realize that it's YOU. > > {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} indeed, i hate having players like him on my team
> [{quoted}](name=Sxoda,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rHNeKP5a,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-02-26T18:51:41.227+0000) > > indeed, i hate having players like him on my team {{summoner:14}} I think he might need a healer XD
: Sounds like you were playing blind pick. If you were playing blind then I will go ahead and tell you that there aren't designated roles. Calling a lane and going there is simply a courtesy in that game mode. Which means yes, I can ignore a call for a lane and insta lock a champion of my choice. I can also take that champion where I like. The only rule I have to follow is I have to play to win. If the Ashe had the intent to win, then only you were in the wrong.
TBH, a duo top with ashe sounds full of win. Passive slowing and her ult. I kind of wish duo tops was more common... I mean, you could have two laners with buffs and what not, but, alas, I do not play blind hardly ever.
: Understand that YOU are the sheep. If u wanna discuss then so be it. When the the champ select starts ppl pick there champ and there role; everyone picked expect one person.... that one person had 25 secs to pick, and the person went ahead and picked Ashe and decided to got top, witch was already called, instead of going jg (you know, taking one for the team)......what Rules did they follow, "non"....Utterly nothing no regards for there fellow teammates. "{{summoner:14}} Selfishness is the greatest curse of the human race." William Ewart Gladstone
Was this blind pick?
: The e-mails he got said he was banned for intentional feeding, and as I said it was one after the other. If he did something else, he either didn't tell me or he isn't aware of what he did wrong. I am aware that he's one of those people who will lash out at toxic and insulting individuals, telling them to shut up or the like- something I've told him **could** get him into trouble- but the absolute worst I've seen him say is "I hate you" to someone who literally and actively threw the game. Certainly nothing for a 14-day ban that went straight into a permaban on the very same day.
o0 Straight into a perma from a 14-day? Something seems up, I recommend getting him to submit a support ticket and telling him _not to bump it_ as that pushes you back. However, the IFS can be wonky, it is possible that the intentional feeding/trolling tag is wrong, but the escalation is worrisome. Just tell him to wait for the ticket, all he can do. {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
: lol but i like how i was joking but gets downvoted XD {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
I'll back you up too. Twas funny, imo {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: when have you ever read the terms of use for anything
Always, maybe not right away. However, I always make it a point to read through anything I have signed or agreed to
de ke c (NA)
: Chermorg appreciation thread
{{sticker:katarina-love}} ######for Chermorg
: I just sent a support ticket saying essentially the same thing I said in this post. I will wait for that response to see if I can get my punishment demoted, but if I can't it's not that big of a deal for me. By the way, do you know roughly how long it takes for them to respond to support tickets? Thanks.
I'd say about 2-3 days on average, and the weekend does matter. I don't understand why these logs would get you to a 14-day suspension without previous punishments... Regardless, you don't have to /mute every game at the start, in my experience, most people aren't toxic. Muting them does not "mute" you, as they can still see your messages. **However** the first toxic comment is reason enough to mute, even if you do not feel it merits a report. Good luck on the Rift! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Jo0o (NA)
: Wait, are you being serious? Your last game's opponents were all Bronze 4-5. You probably lost lane because, in a 33-minute match, you failed to complete a single item. I'm pretty sure that none of the items you purchased actually build together, either... You ended the game with Kindlegem, Tiamet, Zeal, Bami's, and Bramble. What?
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=XImMkmQz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-12T18:09:05.479+0000) > >Kindlegem, Tiamet, Zeal, Bami's, and Bramble. What? I can tell you that they do not...
: Okay, thanks for the input. Yea I don't say anything that goes outside of the game. Things like "I'll shove that dart up your..." and stuff that has to do with shrooms like "You know Teemo, this is why you were fired from Pizza Hut."
> [{quoted}](name=Anti Teemo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=X0nrg6W2,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-02-13T02:42:56.757+0000) > > "You know Teemo, this is why you were fired from Pizza Hut." I think this would actually be ok. As it is game related banter and joking, I mean why would Sata- ***cough*** Teemo need to work at Pizza Hut? He is the leader of a scout troop
: > [{quoted}](name=Hauling Ashe,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=P0zRLV21,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-11T04:40:53.634+0000) > > /mute /mute all
> [{quoted}](name=Panic4Who,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=P0zRLV21,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-02-11T05:30:55.322+0000) > > /mute all /fullmute all
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EtcdQlRJ,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-10T20:04:45.678+0000) > > And I really doubt that the LGBT community as a whole like being called an insulting slur, but that's neither here nor there. As a whole, maybe not. But it's an acceptable word in that community.
I know plenty of gay guys, none are ok with that word. I also was a part of a LGBT chapter and, no, they also were not ok with that word.
: After reading half of that chatlog I had to re-read he title again to make absolute sure you were perma-banned... - Good. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} You probably entered more commands into chatting that actually playing the game, which begs the question, why even play the game then? Get a chatroom
Basically what I did ######Your name is win
Chermorg (NA)
: Well, first of all, the statistics show that a majority of players who are permanently banned say "fuck it" and leave the game - or they play *very* infrequently. Many of the ones who *do* keep playing are not toxic when they return. Only a small handful of players are continually toxic across multiple accounts. That aside, other players **shouldn't have to mute**. That's why I personally report - if I saw enough to have to mute you, I don't want other players to have to deal with you that long, then mute. When someone mutes another player, the damage *has already been done*.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=pd6pV7pQ,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2018-02-09T22:50:35.050+0000) > > That aside, other players **shouldn't have to mute**. That's why I personally report - if I saw enough to have to mute you, I don't want other players to have to deal with you that long, then mute This is the very reason I report. IDC so much that people are _somewhat_ toxic, but not everyone is able to say "whatever" and it is _annoying_ to listen to. Plus, there are kids and some with real issues playing, they don't need jerks causing problems in their games. TLDR: I report to help make LoL better as a whole.
: Nicely put. I just enjoy asking questions. Feed me knowledge! {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
_hands a cookie with the word knowledge in icing on it_
: > [{quoted}](name=OnlyYouCanHearMe,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HXVJPjp0,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2018-02-08T00:55:26.589+0000) > > I'm just going to grab my post from the last ["why is the word retard considered hate speech?" whining thread.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/qJbU9Eso-retard-is-technically-hate-speech?comment=0008) whining thread and throw a few tweaks in. > > From [Food For Thought, Sites at Penn State: ](http://sites.psu.edu/lebold2012/2013/03/27/retarded-is-the-new-gay-rough-draft/) > > From [Disability Scoop, Rosa's Law October, 2010:](https://www.disabilityscoop.com/2010/10/05/obama-signs-rosas-law/10547/) > > The word retard, with reference to mental disability, began harmlessly enough as a clinical term, but it didn't stay that way. It very quickly became an insult to imply mental deficiency in people who did not have a clinical condition. It is considered so offensive by those people who possess mental disabilities and their families, that federal legislation was enacted to remove the word. The word "retard" literally does not exist any longer in any federal policy. That should tell you that it's a seriously offensive word if the House of Representatives, the Senate and the President of the United States ALL unanimously approved the law to strike its use. > > And while the term retard is no longer an accepted MEDICAL diagnosis, the definition of the word does still include that of a mentally handicapped person in all major dictionaries. Simply because it was removed as a medical diagnosis does not obliterate the meaning of the word, nor does it change the offensive meaning that it holds for the people that it is used against. > > So, I have to ask you. When someone calls someone else a retard in a match... are they making a clinical diagnosis of intellectual disability? Or are they using it as a synonym for slow, moronic, idiotic or stupid? Because that's the two options. And unless they are asking a lot of other questions in that chat log to back up that clinical diagnosis, it's pretty safe to say that they are meaning it as the latter. Which is 100% intended to be offensive, and is all the evidence that Riot needs. The word is the evidence. Especially when they follow it up with things like "downie" or "fucking retard." There's no question in these cases that it's offensive. There's no excuse that can be provided for why it was okay for them to use the slur. It's never okay. These words are hateful, harmful, and should never be used so irreverently by immature brats online because they get pissed off at another player. > > It's sad that players would rather complain about how the rules are unfair, rather than simply own up to the fact that they did or said something wrong, and accept the consequences. And I know that you personally didn't, I'm not referring to you specifically with that, just the barrage of players who come here posting angry threads about how they were "unfairly banned" that are filled with hate speech. Sometimes I just want to tell them to suck it up and be a man. We all say things from time to time and get called out on it. Yeah, it's embarrassing. It's called being a teenager. But it's better to own up to it and focus our energies on not repeating the mistakes, rather than whining about how we got caught in the first place. > > -------------------------------------------------------- > _formerly VentressRedeemed_ And I have a question for you, is being called dumb or an idiot bannable? Or any of the other words that retard stands for? ...No. You can't. Riot will never ban you for calling someone dumb. Retard doesn't even mean that someone is super-mega-hyper-extra dumb, it just means dumb. Riot is a very inconsistent company when it comes to things like this, and on the issue of the word retard they are very wrong. Also, this post wasn't a whining thread. It was addressing an issue. Riot is banning people for saying something that, factually speaking, carries no offensive implications anymore. It doesn't matter if the masses say it does, when you look at what it means now, it's not what it meant 5 years ago.
> [{quoted}](name=Annies Anus,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HXVJPjp0,comment-id=00140000,timestamp=2018-02-08T01:04:47.880+0000) > > And I have a question for you, is being called dumb or an idiot bannable? Or any of the other words that retard stands for? Hmm, so you are _admitting_ it means something insulting/derogatory and used to have a heavier implication, ans still arguing against it? Also, yes, dumb/stupid/idiot are used the same way, _a toxic or harassing manner_, which over time can and will get you banned. The point you are missing is words can, and do, have more meanings and uses than the dictionary(ies) state, as language is an art, not a science. Factually only matters to the grammar of your speech not the words used. Considering what it used to mean **and** _how it is/was used_, a literal change in the medical community _to avoid the use of this offensive word_ means less than the implications when a word is used. The implications/intent are more important than the actual meaning of a word. You also are arguing that it's history does not matter, which is wrong as it explains why many words are considered offensive at face value.
: " IDRC if someone swears or trash talks, within some level of reason. I do care about when someone aggravates another, distracts from the game or, in general, reduces the enjoyment of the team. " There would be no point in trash talking if there wasn't a chance that it disrupts the enemy team. As I have said in the post, when it's directed towards friendly players, that is a problem. A large problem. I think my second suggestion is elegant enough to cover all scenarios without abusing power. "TLDR: One person should not get to ruin the game for 4-9 others." It is not possible to ruin a game with words. That is my argument and I have explained deeply why trash talking opponents is not a problem. ""Bad language" does not get you punished, being a harassing dick does. Look up "Caw Caw motherfucker"" It is next to impossible to get harassed in this game. The only thing I would consider actual harassment is when it's directed towards your own team, which is something I have already addressed. "Now, tell me how is it fair that one person gets to throw a temper tantrum and say whatever" Because it doesn't negatively effect anyone in any measurable way. "flamers became trolls actively trying to lose the game." That is a wholly justifiable ban-able offense and has nothing to do with language. This is a separate issue that you're lumping into the topic I acme here to address. Situations like that is exactly why the tribunal exists. I'm talking about bans only for flaming the enemy team.
See, that's the thing some people don't get, trash talking is another term for "competitive banter" which is supposed to be a jab here or there to laugh about, not to tilt or infuriate. And, you specifically mention "enemy team" most chat related bans are from flaming or harassing _teammates/allies_. It is very possible to ruin a game with just words. Cause significant or long term pain? Not likely. Hmm, I decided to re-read your post and it seems you might be forgetting a part of the "Summoner's Code" which states: _You are here to enjoy yourself **but,** not at another expense_ Not everyone is a well adjusted adult, there are kids and those with some kinds of hang ups. Riot is trying to foster a **friendly** competitive atmosphere. Trash talk is allowed but, if "getting into the enemies head" causes them distress (LoL can be stressful enough as it is) then it is _ruining_ their game. It isn't about measurable or long term effects, it is about trying to make _every single game_ enjoyable. Which is a lofty and I'd say unreasonable goal, but props to riot for trying.
: YOU CAN'T SEE ME I'M INVISIBLE {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
Support main, I has red wards and trinket {{sticker:sona-playing}}
: Drag the box off the screen.
I'm not toxic and it rarely gets to me. But even I do this sometimes ######Also, Ciao
: I love you guys {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
I found Jinx! Let the tackle hugging begin! On the side this thread... Sirthael is correct, the practice tool and bots are great for figuring out jungle paths and for learning combos. Bots are also great for blowing off some steam too
: "People try so hard to make something into something that it isn't." When you hear bad words, wake up in the morning completely and absolutely fine you're right, people do make something out of something that isn't. You hearr a bad word... but then you're completely fine in every way. That is = 0 Losing an account is something tangible though. Real $, time spent, effort. Losing an account over nothing is a problem.
They wouldn't be losing their account if they were not _excessively_ being a dick. IDRC if someone swears or trash talks, within some level of reason. _I do_ care about when someone aggravates another, distracts from the game or, in general, reduces the enjoyment of the team. Now, tell me how is it fair that _one_ person gets to throw a temper tantrum and say whatever, ruining the game for others, not not get some kind of punishment? Then ***continue*** to do so for countless games? Riot tried perma chat removal, flamers became trolls actively trying to lose the game. TLDR: One person should not get to ruin the game for 4-9 others. EDIT: "Bad language" does not get you punished, being a harassing dick does. Look up "Caw Caw motherfucker"
abca98 (EUW)
: English is not my first language, so I might be missing something, but I think he just compared the balance team and the nazis because Germany had really powerful tanks in WW2. I might (and probably will be) wrong XP
Umm... Not the intended point. But LOL anyway +1 good internetter!
: preach brother preach. amen to that. wait for it....
Normally I would side against this. **BUT** it was voice over a different service... And sounds joking... I mean, Riot can enforce whatever rules they want within their game as Twitch can within their site. Honestly? who the fuck cares? If you are that offended by someone, change streams or whatever Twitch has as reporting. TLDR: Why complain about an external service and it's different rules, seems petty.
Troxic (NA)
: So why can't we find out when a specific player we reported is punished?
Because it doesn't really matter that you know, specifically, who the system tags. In fact, we don't even need a IFS feedback at all. I looked through the thread and I agree that it is just you being vindictive and needing _something) for your "lost time". You already submitted to the game and it could be a win, a loss, a remake or an absolute stomp, just because there was a troll/flamer/feeder does not change the fact that _you already signed away the time_. Do I hate getting trolls/feeders in my games? Hell yes. Do I hate when someone starts spewing toxicity? Even more so. Trolls are trolls, they want you to get mad, pissed, irate and whatever else they can, don't let them. I can still enjoy a game with any kind of troll, to a degree, but I am not fixed on getting a victory. Basically, this would help instigate witch hunting and really has **zero** value. Whatever they are reported for, it could be a slip, a very bad day, or even an account share/hack. ***Let it go*** it is only a game.
Zodex (NA)
: As far as I know he doesn't know where I live, but the police can't really do anything since I don't even know who HE is . Getting him punished in game is about all I can do proactively.
Submit a support ticket, it is more likely to be seen than this. Mention where (pre/in/post game) and maybe have a screen shot of your match history in the ticket. For your convince: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us EDIT: Internet trolls are trolls... But threats should not be taken lightly
Show more

Lyndris

Level 72 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion