: K/DA Akali Voice Pack
Hate to break it to you, but these aren’t real voice lines I’ve played a LOT of games with this skin and it’s only an epic so no new voice lines Sorry!
havier (OCE)
: New darius skin..
Nyooo if he gets a new skin he’ll get buffed and he’s just a pain.....
: The Good, The Bad, and the League: 8/22 - 9/4
: Concerto themed skins
What about first chair violinist Fiora? With a bow as her sword
: I would love to mute them. But I'm afraid to, because if I do, I can't see them slandering me and going into all chat accusing me of inting, and therefore can't defend myself from erroneous reports.
I know, but it’s just a lot easier to ignore the stuff, and, as you said, the enemy team isn’t going to report you and two possible reports from an annoying bot lane duo isn’t going to do much.
: Disrespectful and Toxic Community Members, Part 3
Mmm... sucks to see that happen dude. Its a constant problem with this game haha.... Just do the best you can and mute them- it always makes it a little better. Best of luck with this stuff in the future!!!
: All the Star Guardian skins! (Official leaked image)
But...but there’s no image anymore... What were the skins lol
Ngnarios (NA)
: Skin ideas
Grocery store Illaoi- fights with a milk carton, bananas as tentacles XD
: Dark Star Kennen!!
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Me likey. XD
: Garen mini-rework? Thoughts?
Ok tbh Garen is one of my least favorite champions to play against... HOWEVER this is completely changing his style from executioner tank to bruiser with some spinny buffs-ish. Not sure I love it, but I don’t COMPLETELY hate it... not a huge fan all in all
wild0ne (NA)
: Open World MMORPG LOL
I would LOVE THIS...but sadly there are some reasons riot either won’t do this or will have to wait for a while before they do this.... it’s expensive, a high risk, seeing as if people don’t take it (I mean I’m assuming they would it’s a big company haha) or if they don’t make a profit off of it it’s not very good for the company, and it takes a LONG time to get everything coded. Also, there are already large games that dominate this genre that riot would have to compete with. I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to play and see this but...even if it does happen, we’re gonna have to wait a bit...{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
: Cool off bro
This is one of those rare posts on the boards that I actually read- funny, not complaining, and not once is Pyke mentioned XD This is hilarious keep it up haha :)
: A small change to help PROJECT: Yi feel up to par with other legendaries.
: [Champion Concept Rework] Zara, The Cryptic King
Hmm I love the lore standpoint and the art is on point BUT this seems just slightly overpowered unless you remember the slow movement speed- then you can kite him out. Really cool, nice job!{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: "Fiddlesticks"
Wow. You should post this on Archive Of Our Own or some other fanfic website really fantastic. I’m not usually a poetry fan but this was really good. :)
: for his VGU, Skarner needs to have the crab rave as his dance
enshine (NA)
: https://status.leagueoflegends.com/?en_US#na >Yesterday at 10:56 AM >Network Operations — >At 08/07/2019 08:00 PDT the game will be unavailable until 08/07/2019 12:00 PDT.
Yepppp definitely didn't get that one......... thanks rito {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
enshine (NA)
: you got eyes? https://i.imgur.com/8AxB79y.png[] https://i.imgur.com/DRr4YLU.png[] i saw it before i went into my game that got interrupted, still chose to start a game. it was 100% there before you got into your game
Hmm....my warning just said ranked was down, not that everything else would be down as well. It even did a little helpful popup window that said **ranked** would be down but nothing happened before I went into game... maybe it was just my cpu being dumb (which happens often XD) but I definitely didn't get anything other than the ranked warning....
: dont think it was planned.more like they tried to fix and made it worse is my guess
Its not beyond the pail for Riot... XD
enshine (NA)
: https://status.leagueoflegends.com/?en_US#na _**yesterday**_ at 10 AM is when the first warning appeared
> [{quoted}](name=enshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n7oIZEEh,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-07T15:29:10.852+0000) > > https://status.leagueoflegends.com/?en_US#na > _**yesterday**_ at 10 AM is when the first warning appeared Ok cool thanks mine just said ranked queue was down not that blind or draft or anything else would be down as well
Rioter Comments
: do you remember when events were really events
Where’s Overdrive for this year’s PROJECT?????? Rito pls
: > [{quoted}](name=Wiented,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UkmnrBq5,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-04T11:31:24.307+0000) > > But better since you cant dodge ult :D https://media.lolusercontent.com/api/embedly/1/image/resize?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpixel.nymag.com%2Fimgs%2Fdaily%2Fselectall%2F2017%2F02%2F09%2F09-roll-safe.w700.h700.jpg&key=a45e967db0914c7fb472fd4381e6c85b&width=425
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UkmnrBq5,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-04T11:53:57.941+0000) > > https://media.lolusercontent.com/api/embedly/1/image/resize?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpixel.nymag.com%2Fimgs%2Fdaily%2Fselectall%2F2017%2F02%2F09%2F09-roll-safe.w700.h700.jpg&key=a45e967db0914c7fb472fd4381e6c85b&width=425 Exactly XD Ima go and try this now haha
DaFlameBird (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=HungryAngry2SPP,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Xw9VfRez,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-03T21:41:21.856+0000) > > Pretty sure you just got bored after playing 10 years. > > I played WoT/LoL each for about 2-4years and got simply bored of both. > Not like I never play them, it's just I don't feel that same...feel, you know By WoT you mean World of tanks ?
> [{quoted}](name=DaFlameBird,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Xw9VfRez,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-03T21:43:45.225+0000) > > By WoT you mean World of tanks ? Wot wot pip pip cheerio spot of tea? No offense to the English, I actually love their country haha
: Core issues within the current game that need to be addressed.
I totally get your frustration here and think these do need to be addressed, (especially camping) but there are other parts of the game that aren’t doing well either other than just ganking and jungling....
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=MARJEN2301,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=JysHnHZd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-29T16:20:50.857+0000) > > Agreed! Its kinda like Kayle/Morg where Morg is now the good side. They also made the Panth lore soooooo much more interesting and Aatrox is even more of a fuckin badass now. Morgana is not good. The fact that you think Morgana is good just reveals how good of a manipulator she is.
> [{quoted}](name=Darius Strada,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=JysHnHZd,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-29T18:42:28.551+0000) > > Morgana is not good. The fact that you think Morgana is good just reveals how good of a manipulator she is. Touché lol by good I meant compared to Kayle who is just kinda.... insane? I think that’s the right word for it haha. Morg is not good compared to someone like Soraka or Yuumi or... wow there are not a lot of good/kind characters in League XD
: Calling Out The Aspects
Agreed! Its kinda like Kayle/Morg where Morg is now the good side. They also made the Panth lore soooooo much more interesting and Aatrox is even more of a fuckin badass now.
: "I HaVeNt GoT a BrAiN..."
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=7wGNGgYW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-28T00:32:59.670+0000) > > "I HaVeNt GoT a BrAiN..." *sings* If I only had a braaaaaaaaaain
Krizalid (EUW)
: I am the original creator of Dark Star/Gravitation Karma idea (2014) and I want to thank Riot Games
Awww! Yay riot- the community has a lot to offer, take more suggestions like this! My personal fav is grocery store Illaoi haha XD
: FioraWillCarry... even if your opponent is Wukong?
> [{quoted}](name=Radiant Wukong,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Hlx2nUAG,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-22T22:18:25.825+0000) > > FioraWillCarry... even if your opponent is Wukong? Fiora will always carry XD Fiora mains are superior hahahah jk
usul1202 (NA)
: My growing number of mundo skins agrees. Why does he have so many skins??
> [{quoted}](name=usul1202,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NxJh0spW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-02T14:43:30.373+0000) > > My growing number of mundo skins agrees. Why does he have so many skins?? My growing number of Nunu skins (FKIN FOUR-COUNT EM. FOUR) agrees with you XD
Jøkèr (NA)
: New Champion Teaser!
It’s Akali with Sivir’s weapon..... I CAN’T WAIT
: HUFFLEPUFF #1!
RAVENCLAW IS BETTER
: I cannot say better
Heck yeah Faceless 4 da win
: Visual Effect Updates: Kennen, Olaf, Wukong and Riven
Olaf and Kennen look great (Kennen e needs a little work but overall is good) Wukong is cool, seems better, but more rune-y stuffs for Riven. E looks good, passive is much better, 3rd q is cool but windslash, w and first q’s need work.
: logged in to upvote, the comics are cool and i love it when they release comics, but this one hurts my eyes especially the first season of crystal quest.
I have to agree with you my dude. I loved the Academy Adventures comic and love comics in general, but this is very cramped and I can't really follow the storyline that well. Still, props to you creator for putting yourself out there!

MARJEN2301

Level 162 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion