: Look at my match history and tell me skill matters in League of Legends.
Nothing you can do about it except spreading your lead to other lanes and hoping that the lanes you roamed to carry themselves against the enemy laners. You were malz, your ult can get you an easy kill when roaming. Roam the map to oblivion instead of standing in your lane overkilling the enemy midlaner(assuming that's what you did). Spreading your lead might help, a bit.
: Even the Lord of Memes is not immune to being memed
: I gave MadLife a piano lesson today (short story)
Was he hitting those notes as good as he hits those hooks?
: Feel free to submit a player support ticket.
> Feel free to submit a player support ticket. Goddamit!
: ***
> ms does not stop cc. But It gets you away from it.
: honestly, just remove the true damage from kayles level 16 and then make her early better
The E CD refund on minion kills is actually a decent idea, and reduce the mana cost on it as well. I think what riot is trying to do with her as a scaling champ is neat. They just made her REALLY weak early. Like, if someone jumps on you, you're either dead or you'll lose 80% of your HP if you manage to escape. She should at least have a tool to survive the laning phase, which she doesn't atm. I'm just afraid that they might overbuff her and just give us another {{champion:38}}.
: Vayne is now at a 53% winrate 26% playrate 60% winrate on mains
: If I weren't Scottish, this would be _all too real_.
> If I weren't Scottish, this would be _all too real_. What did he major in though?
: I hardly ever am bothered by bm but today it felt personal
Don't even let that shit bother you. I never get bothered by someone flaming or trying to tilt me because I know that it's their main goal. I don't give them what they want. I don't even mute them. I just watch and laugh as they miserably try to tilt me. I tell them to literally keep going and to not stop flaming. That's how meaningless it is to me. I know, I'm weird. If someone says even 1 thing that is meant to hurt your feelings, immediately mute their ass, because there'll ALWAYS be more of it. Mute their pings while you're at it as well.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: > I never flamed them for gameplay. >shelovessosa: HEY ZAC shelovessosa: HELLOL. shelovessosa: im undder toweer for fucking 10 min shelovessosa: no ganks shelovessosa: outfarmmed shelovessosa: out csed shelovessosa: and ur what? shelovessosa: doing what shelovessosa: im gonna fucking flame u cause i have a right to shelovessosa: i fucking hateu zac >shelovessosa: jackasses. shelovessosa: silver fucks. shelovessosa: braindead poppy chases shelovessosa: HAAHAHAH shelovessosa: for a dude with zed in his name u sure dont know how to correctly combo shelovessosa: ur supposed to throw w infront and ult and save3 q's shelovessosa: gg https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/018/847/e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bestSizeAvailable.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=pNRjmI1f,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-02-26T07:25:43.293+0000) > > shelovessosa: HELLOL. > shelovessosa: im undder toweer for fucking 10 min > shelovessosa: no ganks > shelovessosa: outfarmmed > shelovessosa: out csed > shelovessosa: and ur what? > shelovessosa: doing what > shelovessosa: im gonna fucking flame u cause i have a right to > shelovessosa: i fucking hateu zac > shelovessosa: silver fucks. > shelovessosa: braindead poppy chases > shelovessosa: HAAHAHAH > shelovessosa: for a dude with zed in his name u sure dont know how to correctly combo > shelovessosa: ur supposed to throw w infront and ult and save3 q's > shelovessosa: gg The funny thing is, Zac ended the game 15/5/18 LOL!
: I'm perma'd, WHAT?
The fact that you think that you shouldn't be blamed and you're the victim here made me vomit in my mouth. There's no reasoning with you. I just read your post, chat logs and some of your responses and Vomited even more. You 1000% percent deserved this ban, period. >Mute, report, move on? Like a robot? Fuck off. And wheres the proof for the number of reports going against a player? Link me. Funny how you say the 14 day gameplay ban it's been well past 3 months grace period since I'm given that 14 day ban. No, not like a robot, Like a sane human being. Do you actually believe that you have the right to flame just because the game didn't go your way? Grow the fuck up and quit that dogshit attitude. A RIOTER themselves said that the number of bans from a single game doesn't matter. Be it 4 or 9. It's exactly the same as 1 report. It's made like that so premades can't abuse it. You got a 14 day suspension, that means that your account is so fragile, the 3 months period doesn't matter because judging from your chat logs and your responses, you're still the same manchild (assuming you're an adult, HUGE yikes if my assumption is correct) that was banned 3 months ago. You didn't reform. >shelovessosa: he muted me shelovessosa: gogd knows why. You don't need god to figure that one out >shelovessosa: i hate all ofu shelovessosa: go fuck ur self zac./ shelovessosa: jack ass. shelovessosa: and the four of u shelovessosa: arer assholesd. shelovessosa: IM UNDER TOWERR shelovessosa: FOR 15 MIN shelovessosa: NO GANK,S shelovessosa: fuck u. shelovessosa: FARFM? shelovessosa: RU STUPID. shelovessosa: AND THATS REASON I GET NO HELP? >shelovessosa: lool? shelovessosa: zac. shelovessosa: zac. shelovessosa: for 15 min shelovessosa: u ignored me shelovessosa: INT FEEDING????!?!?!?! shelovessosa: LOOOL shelovessosa: LOOOOL shelovessosa: zac first of all shelovessosa: i didnt say a wortd uintil shelovessosa: u didnt respond to one chat shelovessosa: second of all zac shelovessosa: u didnt gank top for 15 min shelovessosa: 3rd of all shelovessosa: u didnt evne commit shelovessosa: bro shelovessosa: she was diving shelovessosa: 6 times shelovessosa: on top shelovessosa: u didnt pressure at all shelovessosa: and uw anan say this bullshit? shelovessosa: i can tyell ur fucking silvere. shelovessosa: he expects me to shelovessosa: win lkane shelovessosa: with no jg pressure shelovessosa: bullshit lmao shelovessosa: and shelovessosa: i got autofilled shelovessosa: w him Btw, why do you keep mentioning that they're silver? You're the same rank as them LOL!
: > [{quoted}](name=FairyTaleHappy,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=z1PAiBt5,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-23T06:54:17.618+0000) > >think its time to move onto Club Penguin where there are no genders, only penguins. who's gonna tell him
> who's gonna tell him Did you just assume the OP's gender?
Kryptone (EUNE)
: This behavior needs to stop!
: Here you go , the Karthus Emote is finally gonna be there
This Emote will have SO MANY uses I can see it already LOL!
: Arclight Brand - WHO MADE THIS, RIOT?
Arclight skins just keeps getting better and better. I thought that they couldn't top off Arclight Yorick Lmao!
: It's gonna be hard for Riot to learn from their mistakes when this game dies
I was expecting a long, detailed post about the game's state. This is a breath of fresh air Lmao!
: its a competitive game, im gonna argue when my team mates are not playing to win. lol. ranked is competitve, im a competetive player, so im gonna argue to attempt to tell my team how to win, if they dont wanna listen, im gonna get mad, because im competitive and like to win, nobody likes to lose
> its a competitive game, im gonna argue when my team mates are not playing to win. lol. ranked is competitve, im a competetive player, so im gonna argue to attempt to tell my team how to win, if they dont wanna listen, im gonna get mad, because im competitive and like to win, nobody likes to lose I agree, it's a competitive game. When your teammates are not playing to win in a ranked game, they're 100% trolling. And anything you say to change that means that their trolling is working lmao. That's exactly why they're trolling. Don't get mad, mute and keep making decent plays in hopes of winning the game. Competitive means winning, arguing with trolls is not winning, it's called "wasting your valuable time on lowlife trolls".
: <3 that's so nice of you all to say, thank you so much!! We know they may not be everyone's thing, but for those that do like them, we're so excited to share them! :D
> &lt;3 that&#x27;s so nice of you all to say, thank you so much!! We know they may not be everyone&#x27;s thing, but for those that do like them, we&#x27;re so excited to share them! :D You guys did an amazing job! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Wait, what? riot what the hell is this ban system come to?
Why the Hell are you arguing in a ranked game?!? You're supposed to go in there with one goal in mind, WINNING! Not to have a fucking debate on whether you made a decent play or a good call. Please, do tell me how you're going to win a ranked game when you spend your time throwing insults instead of skillshots? They said you are garbage? Why on earth are you responding to them? If you believe that you are not garbage then that's more than enough. Your goal was never to impress them to begin with. Your only goal is winning the game. Arguing with dogshit people is literally useless and you keep doing that for some reason. Is it pride? Your whole post actually makes no fucking sense. The problem is neither riot nor the banning system, it's your utter dogshit attitude ma dude. That's a fact that you can't seem to accept for some reason.
: I made it halfway through the post before calling Dominos. Damnit.
> I made it halfway through the post before calling Dominos. Damnit. You should be very ashamed of yourself!
: IMO 9.2 made the game pacing so much better & was a good patch overall.
They should reduce the plates number to 3. Like, it's the same HP bar just with 3 HP bars instead of five...... This way it'll take slightly longer to break them and lower the gold income from it at the same time. It's so easy to get plates and one plate is like a whole minion wave!
: Played 1 game, got gold 1
BommyCN (EUW)
: I killed a player who was behind due to being AFK in the start of a game. Was i in the wrong?
wolvius (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ao83rIEM,comment-id=0002000000000001,timestamp=2019-01-21T21:27:10.892+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/IX9iK0j.png[/img] https://i.gyazo.com/994ff3c3da58e6b5a77acf1988755eb1.jpg
>https://i.gyazo.com/994ff3c3da58e6b5a77acf1988755eb1.jpg That is some scary stuff.
Yóur Dad (EUW)
: Clash
I just hope that they're preparing a big surprise for us...
Sagarashin (EUNE)
: [Regarding skin transfer] Aka can you guys help?
Quáx (NA)
: IGOTPERMABANNEDOHMYGAWDUNBANMEPLEASE
The guy is thinking of committing Lego to foot and you're all laughing. Ma God! Such monsters
Juyish (NA)
: Let's be real who ignites level 1 lol
> Let&#x27;s be real who ignites level 1 lol I used to do it to establish my dominance
: If we forget about {{item:3147}} , then yes control wards can be tankier, and tbh I wouldn't be surprised. You always need 4 hits, while some champions can be oneshot by set of abilities faster.
> If we forget about {{item:3147}} , then yes control wards can be tankier, and tbh I wouldn&#x27;t be surprised. > You always need 4 hits, while some champions can be oneshot by set of abilities faster. Or one ability if you're fed {{champion:30}}
: Daily reminder that 15-90 scaling hp is a meme and needs to be buffed
How about tuning down the true damage instead of increasing the rune's numbers? Now a days everyone and their mothers deal true damage >:(
Nhifu (NA)
: You know Galio's Q does 400-500+ damage right?
Why is everyone telling you to dodge it? Are we forgetting that he has other abilities in which all of them include CC?
: Champions that i will always regret not banning if they're picked
I'm surprised that nobody included this abomination of a champ {{champion:240}}
oMehzinyy (EUNE)
: Riot's braindead ban system
Sorry, but the only brain dead thing here is your argument.
: League of Legends confession thread
I play full AP malphite just for the sake of blowing up squishes and their sanity, not to win.
: I don't get it, is that like aerodynamics of a cow?
> I don&#x27;t get it, is that like aerodynamics of a cow? A cow needs to fly to reach the moon
Sasogwa (EUW)
: Armor pen is infinitely healthier than true damage
True damage is just ridiculous. The fact that there's a type of damage in the game that you can't build against is messed up >:(
: There's also the time of day/year that you play. If you play during school hours Mon-Fri or during none holidays, you can avoid the stupid children that are allowed 1 hour of internet time on the family computer. Play after school hours or on breaks when all the kids are home? The pool of non toxic, none inting, actually trying players is diluted and not safe for Solo Que play. I am winning more games this season than any other time ever after finally realizing these subtle things.
> There's also the time of day/year that you play. If you play during school hours Mon-Fri or during none holidays, you can avoid the stupid children that are allowed 1 hour of internet time on the family computer. > > Play after school hours or on breaks when all the kids are home? The pool of non toxic, none inting, actually trying players is diluted and not safe for Solo Que play. I am winning more games this season than any other time ever after finally realizing these subtle things. That is actually a really good tip!
: Conqueror needs to go
We just need true armour
Dr Dog (NA)
: you know whats more fun than fighting leblanc?
*jUSt CC hEr!* Oh wait, she's already gone {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: My beloved cat is being hospitalised overnight.
: > [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=rsuLYHc8,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-09-14T10:46:35.602+0000) > > Zhonya&#x27;s/Stopwatch lasts for 2.5 seconds. He died about half a second into it. clearly i missed something then, because i see hourglass starting at like 0:11 and him dying at like 0:15.. plus you can hear it.. idk tho, maybe i'm just crazy?
> clearly i missed something then, because i see hourglass starting at like 0:11 and him dying at like 0:15.. > plus you can hear it.. idk tho, maybe i&#x27;m just crazy? Nah, you're not crazy. You're just blind.
TimGr (NA)
: Car Salesman Illaoi
Now that's an April fools skin!
: Yep! That was me. I, too, think turrets are made of mouse farts and bird vomit.
> Yep! That was me. > > I, too, think turrets are made of mouse farts and bird vomit. That's one way to put it
: None of us enjoy it, but there's nothing more we can do, Riot has stopped listening, etc.
>Riot has stopped listening, etc. They kinda listen, but they answer a problem with another problem.
: > [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=siqZrGay,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-11T18:24:01.786+0000) > > Lucian&#x27;s design IS one-dimensional. He&#x27;s functionally a tragic berserker. Lost his wife, so now has devoted everything to revenge. > > Pretty crappy story, honestly. Yeah but at least they could pad it with some fluff. Like what is a “Sentinel of Light” is it a part of the “illuminators”? Why did they send them alone to a death trap (According to Lore everyone dies going to the Shadow Isles) anyway?
>According to Lore everyone dies going to the Shadow Isles) {{champion:30}}
: Finally reached lvl 15! Time to get full use out my runes :D
Aye congratulations fella! You have a shit ton to learn so just be patient and do your best! Good luck on the rift bud, you'll need it....
NotSid (NA)
: It's 2018 and there's still no "Definitely Not Malphite" skin
I already have Mecha malphite, but I would easily replace it with that skin
: Does anyone remember or miss the good old days when people played offmeta stuff in normals?
I still rock out (pun intended) ma boy {{champion:54}} with {{item:3030}} {{item:3285}} {{item:3100}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3020}} with comet and I go domination second for that juicy ult CDR. I don't know if that's meta or not though.
Sukishoo (NA)
: Championship kha'zix
K6 splash art looks SICK as fuck. As much as I used to hate Kha'zix in the past, the skin looks nice. Also, is it me or is malzahar's face creepy as fuck?
: {{champion:16}} {{item:3095}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3072}} {{champion:117}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3085}} {{item:3091}} {{item:3022}} {{champion:89}} {{item:3078}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3190}} {{item:3025}} {{item:3742}} {{champion:555}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3072}} {{champion:201}} {{item:3078}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3091}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3087}} {{champion:223}} {{item:3078}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3009}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3742}} {{champion:432}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3100}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3089}} {{champion:412}} {{item:3095}} {{item:3094}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3072}}
> {{champion:16}} {{item:3095}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3072}} > > {{champion:117}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3085}} {{item:3091}} {{item:3022}} > > {{champion:89}} {{item:3078}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3190}} {{item:3025}} {{item:3742}} > > {{champion:555}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3072}} > > {{champion:201}} {{item:3078}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3091}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3087}} > > {{champion:223}} {{item:3078}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3009}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3742}} > > {{champion:432}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3100}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3089}} > > {{champion:412}} {{item:3095}} {{item:3094}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3072}} I like the way you think
Show more

MOLTinaTOR

Level 71 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion