Rioter Comments
: Misleading in-game tips regarding toxicity
> [{quoted}](name=lil gape4,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JdETawAl,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-29T04:19:04.077+0000) > If you look at my chat logs for me being banned, I never used any hate speech, I never swore, or anything along the lines of that, wheres the chat logs / account?
GankLord (NA)
: I've given up on climbing seriously this season I hit gold last year for the first time and it wasn't so hard of a climb but this season's matchmaking is ridiculous. I just play flexed now.
> [{quoted}](name=GankLord,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=6bu2zAgB,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-27T07:53:24.086+0000) > > I've given up on climbing seriously this season I hit gold last year for the first time and it wasn't so hard of a climb but this season's matchmaking is ridiculous. I just play flexed now. if you get better you can climb
: Promos...
what this from?
: New players aren't put into these games. It's usually smurfs with other smurfs. And plus smurfs are usually banned people who are making a new account so they are probably going to be toxic(You are probably a smurf).
> [{quoted}](name=MessyStuff,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F7xR0FEm,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-01T02:49:59.378+0000) > > New players aren't put into these games. It's usually smurfs with other smurfs. And plus smurfs are usually banned people who are making a new account so they are probably going to be toxic(You are probably a smurf). if someone is gold in Dota, heroes of the storm, or smite and they come to league, they are in fact new to league of legends, but will be placed with toxic league smurfs that riot has sent to prisoners island
macspam (NA)
: For real. I make a new account because i want to see how good i can climb with champs i dont normally play. For the first 5 or so games its as youd expect, many complete noobs and the occasional Smurf. After that point things went downhill. Surely my MMR rose because of my performance in those first 5 or so games. But i did not expect the toxicity. People are tryharding so hard in blind pick. Way more than ranked. So maybe its a specific type of player that creates new accounts and just wants to win as much as possible to level up? That's just not where im at. I want to enjoy the ride.
> [{quoted}](name=macspam,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F7xR0FEm,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-01T01:45:07.185+0000) > > For real. I make a new account because i want to see how good i can climb with champs i dont normally play. For the first 5 or so games its as youd expect, many complete noobs and the occasional Smurf. After that point things went downhill. Surely my MMR rose because of my performance in those first 5 or so games. But i did not expect the toxicity. People are tryharding so hard in blind pick. Way more than ranked. So maybe its a specific type of player that creates new accounts and just wants to win as much as possible to level up? That's just not where im at. I want to enjoy the ride. it's banned players, because low elo is the prisoners island that riot sends them to.
: Real new players get matched against other bad or new players pretty quickly, within 10 games. The reason why you are being matched with toxic smurfs is because you are a smurf. The reason why a beginner friend you may have is getting matched with toxic smurfs would be because he's playing with you.
> [{quoted}](name=Furious Delisha,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F7xR0FEm,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-01T00:23:47.959+0000) > > Real new players get matched against other bad or new players pretty quickly, within 10 games. The reason why you are being matched with toxic smurfs is because you are a smurf. > > The reason why a beginner friend you may have is getting matched with toxic smurfs would be because he's playing with you. ah ah ah. get it correct players new to moba's don't have to deal with smurfs players new to league, but have experience with moba's have to deal with smurfs. and so any player new to league just has an un fun time
: I'm drinking Pepsi out of a Coca-Cola glass
: > [{quoted}](name=AnotherFeeder,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T03:51:13.515+0000) > > No i mean like actually play. Every game it seems u do 0-300 damage, which is probably beaten by some of the cannon minions in the games ur in. Doesnt it get boring just griefing literally 100+ games? Oh gimme a break, I don't grief. I CS well and if you realize, Anivia has three skillshots, a lot of my opponents have good dodge mechanics.
> [{quoted}](name=Deliberate Inter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Z687IPB,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T04:11:04.361+0000) > > Oh gimme a break, I don't grief. I CS well and if you realize, Anivia has three skillshots, a lot of my opponents have good dodge mechanics. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=deliberate+inter you're actually a beautiful soul
y0r1ck (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Velasan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uBo2aeFE,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-04-29T19:05:24.042+0000) > > Can't happen. They use knock ups and displacements in certain instances BECAUSE of the guaranteed CC duration. The time the enemy spends in the air is directly tied to things like how long that champion takes to close the gap, use their ultimate, or follow up on a combo. > > If you changed that it would screw up dozens of champion timings all across League. Can you give some specific examples? I can't think of any, but your point makes sense and I think some specific examples would be good for the discussion.
> [{quoted}](name=y0r1ck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uBo2aeFE,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-04-29T19:18:32.753+0000) > > Can you give some specific examples? I can't think of any, but your point makes sense and I think some specific examples would be good for the discussion. {{champion:154}} E is 1 second knock up at full range, 0.5 if used earlier R is a one second charge to pick up enemies
: Please Do Something About the Smurfing Problem In League of Legends
they actually just banned me, I'm a master player I have a 65% winrate from gold 4 to diamond 4 I will be smurfing in iron once I reach level 30 I got banned, but I didn't spend any money. so on the + side they gave me free honor level 2. I only play one champion so losing champs isn't a problem, and I get more skins now than ever due to chests and keys :D another + side is I get to get a 90% winrate by the time I reach diamond 4 by smurfing iron-bronze-silver-gold-plat-dia
Yenn (NA)
: Can something be done to normalize the bottom side jungle advantage?
that's definitely not the reason you're not the rank you want to be.
AIQ (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MYSTlCFLOW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7IQ3PsQP,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-04-29T08:35:18.374+0000) > > yeah we want a full zac revert {{champion:154}} Wait you'd rather have his old Q over this one? I'm not a Zac main, but that would seem like a down grade. The new R is much worse, but that Q is insanely better.
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7IQ3PsQP,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-04-29T14:34:22.186+0000) > > Wait you'd rather have his old Q over this one? I'm not a Zac main, but that would seem like a down grade. The new R is much worse, but that Q is insanely better. I'm all for seeing the new reworked / half reverted {{champion:154}} first before giving my final opinion but since his new Q is a slow + pull back + slam stun he won't be as powerful damage wise as he used to be top due to dmg, which is where I played him, new Q also doesn't do much to bring back full AP assassin zac, since old Q fits that much better I'll have to see if the new Q + mostly old ult will be balance able. ultimately old zac was fun to play and felt good to play, was able to 1 v 1 most champions in river or in lane new zac is 100% team reliant. so we'll see how the new Q + ult ult goes.
nGio (NA)
: Where's the Riot dartboard for champion reworks that no one wanted or asked for? {{item:3073}} {{champion:154}}
> [{quoted}](name=nGio,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7IQ3PsQP,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-29T04:42:08.837+0000) > > Where's the Riot dartboard for champion reworks that no one wanted or asked for? > {{item:3073}} {{champion:154}} yeah we want a full zac revert {{champion:154}}
Neilsen4 (NA)
: Wouldn't buying an account get me banned? And won't I also get placed Iron IV on a new account?
> [{quoted}](name=Neilsen4,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=2ePFkEu6,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-29T07:57:24.486+0000) > > Wouldn't buying an account get me banned? And won't I also get placed Iron IV on a new account? there's only one account I bought that has been compromised and the site gave me another acc. and no it won't get your main banned if that's what you're asking and most sites will have a guarantee if your account gets banned. let's just say worst case scenario it gets banned in 3 months, you pay $5-$20 dollars, get to play ranked, win more than you would in diamond, and wait things out until LP stabilizes and yes a new account gets placed in iron 4 or higher depending on your placements, what you don't want to ruin the ranked experience for noobs or something? hahahahaha, I'm sure you'd enjoy winning tho if you make a new acc i'd suggest paying $10 for 1070 RP so you can get a 7 day exp boost and now you have another acc that you can either A. practice off role stuff on or climb and hope LP gets fixed
Neilsen4 (NA)
: So my solution to my situation is stop playing ranked? I only play ranked as a player, to be honest. Haven't considered that idea before.
> [{quoted}](name=Neilsen4,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=2ePFkEu6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-29T03:50:04.251+0000) > > So my solution to my situation is stop playing ranked? I only play ranked as a player, to be honest. Haven't considered that idea before. well get another account, and get it to diamond in the meanwhile until the LP gain is fixed, if it ever gets fixed. that or you grind on your main and probably de rank unless you're a god yeah if you don't buy an account for $5-$15 dollars you will have to get it to level 30
Neilsen4 (NA)
: Lp system
can you just... stop playing ranked for a bit? yes the lp system is fucked atm make another account
: Ban a player and you create a smurf with a temper that ruins the game for the rest of us lessor players. Its impossible to properly match teams up with the amount of smurfs in game as it is .. players should be banned away from the Rift only .. let them still aram and if it continues ban them to the 3 on 3 game.
> [{quoted}](name=Ancient League,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=3I1MEw7A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-28T13:51:12.052+0000) > > Ban a player and you create a smurf with a temper that ruins the game for the rest of us lessor players. Its impossible to properly match teams up with the amount of smurfs in game as it is .. players should be banned away from the Rift only .. let them still aram and if it continues ban them to the 3 on 3 game. yeah exactly, and perma banned players would LOVE to have their accounts unbanned if they only had to play like 100~200 games without being toxic to get ranked re activated even if it took like 10 minutes to find a game, but riot refuses, they've now placed me with noobs and inters and afkers and zero tolerance word users, just cause I called people bad too much and I hate it, the part that I specifically hate is not knowing how good my team mates or enemy team will be, from game to game it's the difference in skill is so vast. and I'll have to start the grind at iron (which is okay for me I guess, i enjoy winning, and there's plenty of time until the end of season for rewards) meaning by the time i hit diamond again I'll have a 90% winrate, but that just ruins the game for real players also by making a new account I get a free honor 2, free keys, chests, all the stuff they took away by giving me honor 0 LMAO jokes on riot, I'll still get end of season rewards, the only players getting punished are players new to league but not new enough to not get placed with smurfs. and players in ranked ranging from iron - low diamond because they won't get fair match making
: 1) Kayn attaches to an ENEMY, and it prevents taking any damage. Hers doesn't. It's an ally, and she can still be hit by aoes. 2) Braum's block is actually a block. Yuumi's is a body block. Not an intended mechanic but one players will learn to use strategically. 3) Kayn's untargettable is not spammable, without duration, and is part of a damage profile. Not the same thing at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=WA8HwOnO,comment-id=000300020000,timestamp=2019-04-27T10:31:02.980+0000) > > 1) Kayn attaches to an ENEMY, and it prevents taking any damage. Hers doesn't. It's an ally, and she can still be hit by aoes. yes wow.. morganna Q hits the first target and the first target only, and is a 3 second stun. lux Q hits the first TWO! targets and is less time, woooooow much individuality your original post says > She can literally make herself untargetable by attaching to another champ. > > No other champ can do that. kayn can do exactly that.. even if the targets are of opposite teams your statement by itself is completely false > 2) Braum's block is actually a block. Yuumi's is a body block. Not an intended mechanic but one players will learn to use strategically. what are you saying? braum is the one getting hit, is that not a body block? are you just ignoring anything going against what you want to believe > 3) Kayn's untargettable is not spammable, without duration, and is part of a damage profile. Not the same thing at all. riot called {{champion:154}} 's ult a more chaotic {{champion:62}} ult as their reasoning for reworking his ultimate blitzcrank Q is instant and does high damage,, thresh Q pulls slowly, doesn't pull all the way, and you can travel to your opponent WOOOOW - not the same thing at all. - in your original post you said " > I don't care about gender. I care about new mechanisms. This is one." do you know what a new mechanism is? this is kayn's ultimate again in your original post you literally describe kayn's ultimate if you change the SHE to a HE and ally to enemy "_**HE**_ comes with both a broken utility feature of being untargettable, at the risk of hurting an _**ENEMY **_while being able to go untargetable to save _**HIMSELF **_- {{champion:141}} that's literally kayn, and he can walk into walls instead of allies they've taken kayn's ult and placed it onto a support who can do it to her allies instead. how is that a new mechanic? that's about as different as old fiora's ult to master yi's Q it's less different than a Xereth ult to Jhin ult it's like comparing a sion ultimate to a kled ultimate the new mechanic/mechanism is being able to go inside someone else, but again {{champion:141}} already does that. the new one is just for allies.
Rioter Comments
: You can mute people. You can filter bad words. What more do you want?
> [{quoted}](name=CommunityMosaic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZiBBzwQn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-25T21:13:36.930+0000) > > You can mute people. You can filter bad words. > > What more do you want? I love this comment XD everyone got r/wooshed at least I think this is satire LMAOOOOO ahahaha, I'd be fine with no chat restrictions or bans for chat unless using zero tolerance words
: Did you even research how her skills work? She can literally make herself untargetable by attaching to another champ. No other champ can do that. If she wants to, she can detach from an ally and block shots aimed at them as well. Again..... no other champ can do that.... She comes with both a broken utility feature of being untargettable, at the risk of hurting an ally, while being able to go Untargetable to save herself. I don't care about gender. I care about new mechanisms. This is one.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=WA8HwOnO,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-27T02:04:06.322+0000) > > Did you even research how her skills work? > > She can literally make herself untargetable by attaching to another champ. > > No other champ can do that. {{champion:141}} would like a word with you. > If she wants to, she can detach from an ally and block shots aimed at them as well. > > Again..... no other champ can do that.... you mean exactly like {{champion:201}} ? jumps to you, creates a shield to block ally shots? {{champion:40}} has a shield too > She comes with both a broken utility feature of being untargettable, at the risk of hurting an ally, while being able to go Untargetable to save herself. "_**HE**_ comes with both a broken utility feature of being untargettable, at the risk of hurting an _**ENEMY **_while being able to go untargetable to save _**HIMSELF **_- {{champion:141}} that's literally kayn, and he can walk into walls instead of allies > I don't care about gender. I care about new mechanisms. This is one. not to be rude, nobody asked if you cared about the gender.. this post is about gender on the art/story board and you've come here to complain about gameplay issues. and this "new mechanism" is about as new as a morganna Q to a lux Q, or a gragas ult to a wukong ult to old zac's ult or maokai's ult to amumu's ult (the last comparison is actually far different from a kayn ult to this new champions move"
RR8Rosie (NA)
: The last champ you played with is now stuck with you during an apocalypse, how long do you survive?
> [{quoted}](name=RR8Rosie,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mL74hqzw,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-26T15:04:11.156+0000) > > You and the last champion you played are now in an apocalypse. {{champion:154}} > What kind of apocalypse? you should be the one deciding that.. put some effort into the post > How long do you survive? all the way to the end > What is the best/worst part of working with this champion? worst part = their mood changes based on the people around them and their thoughts, but he shouldn't harm me and I'll stay calm and happy best - tentacles, I'm sure he can morph into any form he wants - super strong mobile ranged, I hold my breath inside his goo and he can take us to a building roof in seconds, falling rocks, no problem, monsters no problem, gaps like a broken bridge no problem "Engineered scientifically, assist with efficiency Leave gifts for the team under green like a Christmas tree A Ladies dream made of goo, brute with the one two punch through your crew with the kung fu I leave puddles, counter gank for doubles It's always sunny when the green man jungles Blue pull then I grab wolves into wraith camp Pioneer of the fast clear and it pays man Created from a textbook, connect with a left hook Step to the special weapon get shook Get your life took, stretching strike win the fight Leave you brutalized right where you once stood I'm no good, Goliath with a sling shot A self fling into anything and I can't be stopped I'm science hell, divide you like a cell Applied well I fly in high dive and tank spells Bank swells, hit the the shop throwing cash around I'm your new favorite green organic compound I confound confuse and amaze, amuse with my plays abuse every phase and don't lose for days" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CydwCx0a-z0
Elipo (NA)
: We'll be fine {{champion:16}}
> [{quoted}](name=Elipo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mL74hqzw,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-04-26T18:06:31.667+0000) > > We'll be fine {{champion:16}} I doubt soraka can outlive a monster apocolypse, can't heal herself unless you're using old soraka/whatever u want soraka to do, but on her current spells. can't heal herself, and any healing on you lowers her health
: > [{quoted}](name=MYSTlCFLOW,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E0rpbZF5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-25T09:05:52.036+0000) > > no I usually take games into my own control. I play zac support and dominate the enemy lane 2 free kills every 1-2 mins, roam mid get them kills. ward enemy jungle territory, call shots > > I always invade, so right there you can get your team ahead At first i doubted the fact that you were completely honest. But after checking your op.gg... gold to diamond within weeks thats crazy as a zac support holy cow.
> [{quoted}](name=Imbetterthanmoe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E0rpbZF5,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-26T04:40:34.948+0000) > > At first i doubted the fact that you were completely honest. But after checking your op.gg... gold to diamond within weeks thats crazy as a zac support holy cow. oh, haha yeah XD 7 win streak to diamond, then in my last game I was smack talking cause I was doing well, my team started being boosted, the enemy got ahead and legit I kid you not all 5 of the enemy team started flaming me because they were so upset, needless to say I was tilted by a number of things and got myself banned. that game I was the ACE on op.gg with a score of 8.9 higher than the MVP on the winning team kennen who had a 8.6, I was upset about losing when I clearly played well, I didn't tell them any zero tolerance words but I had come off a 14 day ban like 140 games ago, now I have to smurf back up REEEEEEEEE zac support is the most effective tactic available, it's super oppressive, just no pro's have played it yet so nobody knows about it
: Am I The Only One Feeling Like My Losses Are Outside Of My Control?
no I usually take games into my own control. I play zac support and dominate the enemy lane 2 free kills every 1-2 mins, roam mid get them kills. ward enemy jungle territory, call shots I always invade, so right there you can get your team ahead
: This^ I've been playing since Season 1. Been Plat every season besides season 4 in which I was diamond. I have my old first account that I quit and gave to my cousin who ended up quitting anyways. I play it every season reset and get the account to gold just for the rewards then log off. After finishing placements, I always end up around silver 3-1 and holy shit the game is so hard. Before I used to be able to win my games straight away and get to gold. Now I find myself losing to silver players. Even if I am playing at my absolute best, my teammates just can't be carried no matter what. Solo carrying has been dead for a long time.
> [{quoted}](name=T Captain T,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AwOq6rlP,comment-id=001f0000,timestamp=2019-04-21T06:05:47.968+0000) > > This^ I've been playing since Season 1. Been Plat every season besides season 4 in which I was diamond. I have my old first account that I quit and gave to my cousin who ended up quitting anyways. I play it every season reset and get the account to gold just for the rewards then log off. After finishing placements, I always end up around silver 3-1 and holy shit the game is so hard. Before I used to be able to win my games straight away and get to gold. Now I find myself losing to silver players. Even if I am playing at my absolute best, my teammates just can't be carried no matter what. Solo carrying has been dead for a long time. just pointing out that this years silver players are last years old players cause of iron and grand master being added. like a bronze 5 is now iron 4 so an old plat 5 might be like in gold 4? i
: > [{quoted}](name=Ellectro Kingg,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AwOq6rlP,comment-id=0030,timestamp=2019-04-20T23:40:58.671+0000) > > Most of you crying about this subjects are hardstuck gold. **YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME** and guess what. That's not riot's problem. Most of you play one champion over and over again, doesn't matter the meta or if this champion got nerfed because you don't even know what's the meta. So the higher you go the most knowledge people have on how to deal with the champion you play, meaning that is your elo cap. You are a forever gold player and if you get lucky enough you will touch plat 4 which is gold 1 with different badge. So deal with it or try to improve. I've been Gold rank almost every season on one of my accounts, I can't climb out of Bronze this year. Are you saying I don't know how to play the game? I've played this game for close to 8 years now and I'm pretty sure that I definitely know how to play. Also about saying "improve", you can only improve yourself so much. There have been matches where I've averaged 12 cs a minute, and been the most fed player on my team, and lost. Reality is, it doesn't matter how good YOU are. It matters how good the enemy team is compared to the rest of your team. If the 5 enemy players on their team are better than the 4 teammates you have on yours, it doesn't matter if you're the best player in the world. You're going to lose. One single person can't 1v5 with 4 feeding teammates pumping gold into the opponents.
> [{quoted}](name=Rainbow Slayer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AwOq6rlP,comment-id=00300000,timestamp=2019-04-20T23:58:52.290+0000) > > I've been Gold rank almost every season on one of my accounts, I can't climb out of Bronze this year. Are you saying I don't know how to play the game? I've played this game for close to 8 years now and I'm pretty sure that I definitely know how to play. Also about saying "improve", you can only improve yourself so much. There have been matches where I've averaged 12 cs a minute, and been the most fed player on my team, and lost. > > Reality is, it doesn't matter how good YOU are. It matters how good the enemy team is compared to the rest of your team. If the 5 enemy players on their team are better than the 4 teammates you have on yours, it doesn't matter if you're the best player in the world. You're going to lose. One single person can't 1v5 with 4 feeding teammates pumping gold into the opponents. well this season's bronze is higher than last seasons bronze since iron was added underneath and I'd beg to differ with this statement "If the 5 enemy players on their team are better than the 4 teammates you have on yours, it doesn't matter if you're the best player in the world. You're going to lose." I would say the best jax in the world could 1v5, or riven for that matter, both of these champions are just fucking broken when ahead. let's not go to the extremes and use that as an excuse for why people are the rank they're at "One single person can't 1v5 with 4 feeding teammates pumping gold into the opponents." yeah well very rarely is one person on a team with 4 teammates who are 0/7/0 or something that drastic.
: The system is terrible, but the reason you are implying is wrong. Feeders have much less impact than people think. Most of the games are lost because of toxicity. People give up immediately after they see a bad score. You know what they say, if the battle is over in your heart, it's over on the battlefield. I've lost games with 30 kills advantage on our side, and I've won games with the same disadvantage. People lack the general understanding of the game even in the challenger league. They don't get late game champs, team compositions, goal of the game itself. Your main objective is to take their Nexus. Seems obvious and simple. Yet people are blinded by "meta" that they don't see the game. They don't see the main goal. I don't understand how people can play thousands of games and lack the experience. Or maybe it is not the experience issue in the first place? You can teach a monkey to assemble a certain puzzle. I can write an essay on this topic, but I will be short here. High morale is one of the most important things in a warfare.
> [{quoted}](name=GoldsmithSmarty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AwOq6rlP,comment-id=00020007,timestamp=2019-04-21T20:22:41.582+0000) > > The system is terrible, but the reason you are implying is wrong. Feeders have much less impact than people think. Most of the games are lost because of toxicity. People give up immediately after they see a bad score. > > You know what they say, if the battle is over in your heart, it's over on the battlefield. > > I've lost games with 30 kills advantage on our side, and I've won games with the same disadvantage. > People lack the general understanding of the game even in the challenger league. > > They don't get late game champs, team compositions, goal of the game itself. Your main objective is to take their Nexus. Seems obvious and simple. Yet people are blinded by "meta" that they don't see the game. They don't see the main goal. > > I don't understand how people can play thousands of games and lack the experience. Or maybe it is not the experience issue in the first place? > You can teach a monkey to assemble a certain puzzle. > > I can write an essay on this topic, but I will be short here. High morale is one of the most important things in a warfare. I always tilt my enemies XD
sergej (NA)
: Can't win lane as Jax.
youtube.. i hear has some challengers on it.. that play jax..... and twitch surely has jax streamers
: "Stop dying" is like saying "Kill your enemy" or "win lane" or "win the game" How the fuck am I gonna do that? Let's put this in another perspective. You're a researcher, and your head researcher says "Cure cancer". Well how the fuck do you want me to do that boss man? If he says "Test this new chemical compound on 10 samples with 5 different doses of your choice" then we're getting somewhere. If he says "Do tests on 10 samples with doses of 5,10,15,20, and 25 mg." then he's telling you how to do it.
> [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oTkgMzlM,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-04-22T04:05:40.587+0000) > > "Stop dying" is like saying "Kill your enemy" or "win lane" or "win the game" > > How the fuck am I gonna do that? > > Let's put this in another perspective. You're a researcher, and your head researcher says "Cure cancer". Well how the fuck do you want me to do that boss man? If he says "Test this new chemical compound on 10 samples with 5 different doses of your choice" then we're getting somewhere. If he says "Do tests on 10 samples with doses of 5,10,15,20, and 25 mg." then he's telling you how to do it. but it's not rocket science... you just sit at fountain. enemy won't kill you before your team ff's
: "Stop dying" does not give the player any advice. Avoiding death is already a goal players are aiming for. It's about as useful as saying, "Play better". "Stay further away from enemies" is advice, as is "Don't engage until we are all there". But not "Stop dying".
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oTkgMzlM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-21T22:45:29.617+0000) > > "Stop dying" does not give the player any advice. Avoiding death is already a goal players are aiming for. really? usually my only goal in lane early is "kill the enemy player and get cs" do you really believe avoiding death is a goal most players actually have? next time you go into a game watch how many people trade 1 for 1, if one or both of those players actually wanted to avoid death they wouldn't trade one for one. watch how many times a player flashes for a kill into un-warded enemy territory stop dying takes into account actively telling yourself as jax for example "for the next 10-20 minutes give up your cs, give up your turret, don't extend to ward until you get your power spike" most players don't even know when a power spike is, surely you've seen a 0/5 jax and a jax doesn't even need any kills he just needs to hit like 220 cs, you legit can't even die as jax if you're actually trying to not die i'm sure you've seen a malphite/garen top feed, how does that happen if someone is actually trying to " stop dying" actually trying to avoid death includes backing at 30-60% health and actually using your teleport and not staying to last hit that cannon I don't agree that Avoiding death is already a goal players are aiming for. If it is it's down on the list. and above "not dying" is "get a kill" for example top 10 goals in order 1. get kills 2. get kills 3. get cs 4. ignite flash for that kill 5. if an enemy has 20% health forget about where their jungler is and shove lane even if you're at 20% hp yourself 6. avoid death, but if you have a 20% chance to get that kill and trade 1 for 1. get that kill 7. avoid death but also stay beside your turret that has 2 hits left till death even tho ur at 30% hp. 8. avoid death, but also walk up as nasus to Q that cannon against a 3/0 riven while you're 50% hp let's just say that you're right, avoiding death is already a goal players are aiming for. okay? let's give you that. now I'll ask you a question is "get a kill" above "avoiding death" for most players? I'm not trying to do a - GOTCHA! my answer is no, and so when players say "don't die" what they're saying is place it as a top priority on your list, it's good advice if people actually listen to it again tanks have no reason to have any deaths. leblanc has no reason to have any deaths (have you seen mid beasts series where he doesn't die at all? actually that's a good point, I'll link to you what trying to actively avoid death looks like) zed has no reason to have any deaths really any mobile champion shouldn't have any deaths, they can camp their own turret and get poke off under turret without repercussion in this series by mid beast you will find a challenger level player trying to avoid death, and it's drastically different from how he would normally play, this is how most people wish you would play when asked to "stop dying" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq5REDum-Uw
BayoNX19 (NA)
: Riot has made its toxic 50/50 matchmaking into the biggest determinant of winning or losing a game.
not really understanding your argument. if your team has worse players then yes you're going to lose.. faker loses games would you rather this bad player be stuck in high elo? or that they demote? assuming you're not a troll you have a 4/5 chance to get a troll/afk/bad player and the enemy has a 5/5 chance and in terms of lane.. if one laner goes 0/5 and the enemy laner goes 5/0 how can you say that the person who died has a bigger impact than the person who killed him? I feel like the argument is basically the same as giving credit to adc's and not supports. or giving credit to supports and not adc's you need both the enemy has to be BETTER than your team mate. and your team mate has to be WORSE than the enemy team mate. in a one versus one. you can say. "this guy lost because he's bad" or "this guy won because his enemy was good" or "this guy won because he's good" or "this guy won because his enemy was bad" yeah sure the individual game might suck. you don't think Faker/apdo the best league players in the world wouldn't be upset losing a game in bronze/silver/gold/plat? sure they would. but EVERYBODY LOSES GAMES. "now take sir Francis drake. the Spanish all despise him. but to the British he's a hero and they idolize him, it's how you look at buccaneers that makes them bad or good." I believe you've simply been corrupted by the league of legends mentality. you see a 5/0 irelia versus a 0/5 nasus and say that the nasus lost you the game. the enemy says that the nasus lost you the game. very rarely does someone say irelia carried the game. but ultimately it's two sides of the same coin. one player had to have been better. sure in an ideal world nobody would go past 0/2 and they would camp turret, in that ideal world nobody would go past 2/0 either. this isn't the lcs. this is league of legends and nobody's perfect. ^ You don't hear about one player CARRYING the game, you hear about the one person on the losing team COSTING the game. It's a terrible system. that's just a fallacy, so if suddenly everyone started saying the exact opposite it would be true? herd mentality ^ You give a team a yi that consistently goes 4/10 and loses games? yes and eventually that yi ends up in the rank he deserves. and you've only suffered one maybe two games to the same individual
Rioter Comments
: > his clear speed in the jungle is super slow and his damage is nothing How was this different before the rework? Zac is a tank. And like every other tank his jungle clear is slow. That's why tanks in general are not in a good spot in this current meta. Every jungler aims to kill scuttle crab as early and soon as possible. Zac ( and every other tank) can't do that. So it's obvious you are gonna lose vs Udyr. > I think lots of zac players would like a revert I main Zac since season 3. And to be honest, I would not like a revert. Just because it's more fun for me to ult 3-5 people late game and win the fight. > His kit should be more skilled and stuff Just because he can't death mark and one shot the adc, doesn't mean he is unskilled. He is just a "simpe" champion. (like every other tank) > his current kit is just boring I don't know about you, but ulting 3 or more people, always drives me a soul orgasm
> [{quoted}](name=DONT REVERT ZAC ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jOmW0X43,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-04-14T16:35:33.904+0000) > > How was this different before the rework? Zac is a tank. And like every other tank his jungle clear is slow. That's why tanks in general are not in a good spot in this current meta. Every jungler aims to kill scuttle crab as early and soon as possible. Zac ( and every other tank) can't do that. So it's obvious you are gonna lose vs Udyr. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CydwCx0a-z0 like this video says at 0:58 he's the pioneer of the fast clear. old zac had the fastest or one of the fastest clears
: >Zac - We’re currently testing a mostly reverted version of the Ult with a few improvements to help it have more clear gameplay and understandable impact. {{sticker:sg-kiko}} nice.
> [{quoted}](name=Jeddy017,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=wlGaL2WZ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-12T17:08:07.928+0000) > > {{sticker:sg-kiko}} nice. all i've.. ever... wanted :( :)
: Having a Nautilus in team doesn't mean he HAS to start with Q because u wanna invade
> [{quoted}](name=Wolf Of The Dawn,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=n0W8ElwM,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-23T22:11:08.615+0000) > > i like to play Nautilus top. Almost every game people start pinging the invade, i tell them that i start with E, or W (depending on the matchup top) and they start flaming me. Let's make something clear: starting with Q means u can't trade until level 3. Do you honestly believe someone should screw his own laning phase because u want to do ur cheesy invade? No. idk if u mean almost every game people invade cause thats a straight up lie. or if you mean almost every game that people start an invade. 2nd yeah I'd tell you to come even if u dont have CC
rawiazam1 (EUNE)
: how i got from bronze iv to plat Iv in a single season.
> ##3. roles: > this one is pretty straighforward, some roles can carry more than others. a good support will never have the same carry potential of a good jungler, even if thier skills are the same. There's no shame of that, heres what i think are the roles that can carry the most: jungle>mid>adc>top>support. > i was a top laner then i transitioned into a jungle main in order to have an easier time carrying, AND IT WORKED! > edit: alot of people seem to miss what i ment cause of poor wording. I'll try to explain it better: > what i mean is that a good support can't carry as much games as a good jungler **single handedly**. Since support gives most lane gold to the adc, if u have a bad adc. you can't really carry the game. but a jungler that gets shutdown gold left and right will have much more easier time carrying I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one. 99% of people just play support wrong. I'd definitely put support carrying over top/adc as a support (not talking lulu/janna/soraka, im talking more bard/blitz/thresh/rakan) you can curb stomp 2 people, where as other solo lanes it's only one person. you can also gank mid/top(which you are supposed to be doing, contrary to popular belief) this tilts mid, especially top since a support is fucking them over. you can ward the enemy jungle way more than anyone else on your team can, (again most supports only ward tribush/river cause they're bad) in my games as support I 80% of the time have more kills + assists than my jungler. supports have all the power over bot lane early, they can roam mid, roam top, ward enemy jungle, they're a secondary jungler when played correctly I play zac support, rush mobi's , roam bot/mid and communicate with my jungler, it tilts the fuck out of their mid
Aneirin (OCE)
: > it is by all accounts an ADCs job to get fed and farm up while a support do as the names suggest, a supporting job That's the meta, not the rules. It's the most optimal way to play, but it's not enforced in any way.
> [{quoted}](name=Aneirin,realm=OCE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FAbeXK0I,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2018-09-10T20:47:41.333+0000) > > That's the meta, not the rules. It's the most optimal way to play, but it's not enforced in any way. support singed and support nunu... ah riot always fking up
: Your best bet is to ask once, and if they keep at it then just ignore them. If they're trolling you then it's only going to get worse if you reward them with attention for it, so try to ask in a way that doesn't show annoyance. It will happen sometimes, and when that happens, there's not much you can do to change it, since you can't really control them. Report them after the game and don't reward their attempts to frustrate you by showing that it frustrates you. As for what you can do in-game, look at it as an opportunity to practice other skills. You won't be able to have a normal game, but that doesn't mean you can't get something of value out of it. Practice skills and techniques that you will benefit from using in future matches.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FAbeXK0I,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-09-10T20:29:48.789+0000) > > Your best bet is to ask once, and if they keep at it then just ignore them. If they're trolling you then it's only going to get worse if you reward them with attention for it, so try to ask in a way that doesn't show annoyance. > > It will happen sometimes, and when that happens, there's not much you can do to change it, since you can't really control them. Report them after the game and don't reward their attempts to frustrate you by showing that it frustrates you. > > As for what you can do in-game, look at it as an opportunity to practice other skills. You won't be able to have a normal game, but that doesn't mean you can't get something of value out of it. Practice skills and techniques that you will benefit from using in future matches. WHY ARE YOU TELLING HIM TO REPORT SOMEONE FOR TAKING CS.
Chermorg (NA)
: Calling someone an SJW liberal snowflake is definitely insulting. None of those words are acceptable to call someone just because you disagree with them. For the record, I’m a conservative who wholly supports companies being allowed to require users of their services to not be complete asshats.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TWeU2eKO,comment-id=000200000002000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-11T03:22:53.452+0000) > > Calling someone an SJW liberal snowflake is definitely insulting. None of those words are acceptable to call someone just because you disagree with them. > > For the record, I’m a conservative who wholly supports companies being allowed to require users of their services to not be complete asshats. you Christmas tree pine cone looking washing machine. you smell like Doritos
: > [{quoted}](name=MYSTlCFLOW,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=o15wExwn,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-09-11T04:38:25.213+0000) > what are your thoughts ladies and gentlemen? is league Too linear? is that the root cause of toxicity in league of legends? have I cured cancer People mentioned this ages ago, riot's been systematically turning items into must-haves for a handful of champions whenever they "rework" them, then refuses to make items to replace the niches the old items filled. They took out runes and replaced them with masteries completely, then refused to give anything other than adc damage proper diversity. They continue to streamline parts of the game to be so homogeneous nothing can be balanced and then they shrug and say that's just the way things have to be. Riot pretends they're balancing the game, but they've been lying through their crooked teeth for years. If you read any of their articles and cut out the nonsense it's basically 1+1=2 and we're at 1 so the obvious answer to the solution plaguing the community this patch is to *subtract* 1, bringing us to 0. They actually talk up going right as their balance team goes left. It makes 0 sense when taken at face value. Even outside balance, they said they would make a new client from scratch to leave the spaghetti code behind, then all they did was add more avenues to make money (loot boxes) then copy-paste the rest. They've left the pbe to fester and die. They. Don't. Care. Anymore. I'm almost convinced they're *TRYING* to make the game take a nose dive but the player base is just getting used to each terrible decision faster than riot can make them.
> [{quoted}](name=SangreDeNoche,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=o15wExwn,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-09-11T04:52:36.048+0000) > I'm almost convinced they're *TRYING* to make the game take a nose dive but the player base is just getting used to each terrible decision faster than riot can make them. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL hahahahahaha, I actually laughed out loud at that. yeah you'd think new runes would add that "ebb and flow" but it doesn't cause you can't change them in the game, all it really does is put shields randomly and damage randomly, and give hidden stats that nobody who hasn't studied the mastery encyclopedia would know off the top of their head they added a lot of random shit into runes/masteries it used to be runes gave you stats, that's all it did, and masteries didn't send birds flying at you, or give you a shield that leaves an aftershock r.i.p quintessence experience runes, bye lvl 2 talon after first wave, r.i.p gold per 10/s yellow runes and yeah their tank rework, they didn't like that maokai ultimate no clear counters, so they made him different so the game could be more linear "dodge his ultimate" where as before it was like,, you maybe have to fully engage a 5v5 with his ult up, or just poke him till he uses it.. or bait it out. and again zac went from 4 roles to 2 roles max and from ap/hybrid/tank to full tank also zac is now super linear with his ultimate, you know when he's going to use it, with old zac he could ult one person, flash to the next, then bounce again, it was more ebb and flow, decisions during the fight not before the fight. > Even outside balance, they said they would make a new client from scratch to leave the spaghetti code behind, then all they did was add more avenues to make money (loot boxes) then copy-paste the rest. r.i.p clash, multi billion dollar company wouldn't do test runs, and it's now been like, 2 years since that failure 4 months ago (it just feels forgotten) yeah it really says a lot about the game being too linear when four marksmen, kai'sa lucian miss fortune and jinx? make up 100% of the marksman pick/ban in high elo. and they always build.. same thing
Chermorg (NA)
: I tried to think of a better word, but that’s basically what it was. The OP got mad they weren’t doing what he/she wanted, thus the OP decided to make an offhand comment about “I wish Riot looked at reports” - that can very well be considered the OP trying to coax the players into doing what the OP wanted at risk of being reported otherwise. Is it effective? No, because most players know they can’t be punished if they do nothing wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TcEhouis,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-09-11T01:42:46.896+0000) > > I tried to think of a better word, but that’s basically what it was. The OP got mad they weren’t doing what he/she wanted, thus the OP decided to make an offhand comment about “I wish Riot looked at reports” - that can very well be considered the OP trying to coax the players into doing what the OP wanted at risk of being reported otherwise. > > Is it effective? No, because most players know they can’t be punished if they do nothing wrong. did you.. used to be an Advisor
Bukoy (EUW)
: Make a higher penalty for dodging at the last second in lobby
> [{quoted}](name=Bukoy,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=NIFNYt88,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-11T00:25:01.333+0000) > > For obvious reasons. Why doesn't this exist? I get what you're saying, people who wait until the end of the lobby to dodge, knowing that they're going to dodge infuriate you because, you think "well why didn't they dodge earlier instead of wasting my time" I have a problem with the argument, not with you, but the argument. so the argument goes "well if they wanted to dodge they should be punished for waiting and wasting everyone's time" but on the other side it's like, "hey my teammate just banned my other team mates champ or stole their role, now they're arguing, and I would like to dodge, but I also don't want the 5-30 minute penalty that comes with dodging, and I'm sure one of my other team mates are also considering dodging, maybe the two that are arguing or the other two that are watching this take place, so what I'll do to try and avoid the 5-30 minute dodge penalty is wait until the last second so that if another team mate is also thinking along the same lines, they may dodge before me" I understand the argument you pointed out of wanting to punish them, but even though these people know they're not going to play the game, they wait until the last second for a chance to not get the penalty, and most of the time they're sacrificing their own dodge time for the sake of the team, giving everyone else on the team a chance to leave queue and have a greater chance at winning.
: DoTA has in game voice chat and more people are afraid to say things, but you still hear it, still better than league overwatch games are shorter, less time for anger to grow, and they know they're not stuck there for 30 minutes losing fucking HARD when some idiot is inting 1 kill per 1-2 minutes
> [{quoted}](name=iDodgeBardLobbys,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=o15wExwn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-11T02:19:01.926+0000) > > DoTA has in game voice chat and more people are afraid to say things, but you still hear it, still better than league > > overwatch games are shorter, less time for anger to grow, and they know they're not stuck there for 30 minutes losing fucking HARD when some idiot is inting 1 kill per 1-2 minutes in over watch there's also no viewing during death where you can watch all of someones mistakes and spam ping them, there's also no time to sit in top lane at their turret and just have their screen on bot lane criticizing their every move Dota... is dota more like starcraft? starcraft I think there are many many different strategies and if a professional was watching you, they would have to wait a few minutes to figure out if or what you did wrong or what you could do differently, whereas in league of legends, if a pro sees you play, as soon as you're heading to that team fight or to your lane, before you even get there they know that the right call is to "go farm those 12 creeps" or, "you should be at that skirmish" they know whether inhib, baron, dragon, or turret is better at this point, WAIT maybe that's exactly it, league of legends is way too linear garen vs riven will always be the same and pro's will tell you the exact same thing, as garen wait for riven shield to be down, go in and Q or whatever, where as in starcraft if you're terran vs protoss you can build whatever you want first, then you send a scout on the enemy, and react baised on what they built, and it's a constant ever changing battle so you could never say for 100% certainty what will happen before a game starts. but with riven vs garen you can say as long as the players are of equal skill garen always wins, so when you see a garen lose, you can flame him EASILY because ultimately he did fuck up, the matchup is standard and he's dumb for not knowing it, there is no if and or but, wait for riven to blow spells, then Q R her. yeah.. wait league of legends is Linear. right? I mean itemization never changes, champions actually used to have more diverse builds zac perfect example old zac could go full ap, hybrid, or full tank, could go top, mid, jungle, support, new zac is jungle and support at best, and has to build full tank the most deviation he can do is build {{item:3151}} zac is a perfect example of riot making league more linear, old zac if you needed to swap to full ap you could, there was some ebb and flow, it wasn't a certain "he wins this matchup" but new zac will always build full tank like league at a diamond+ level is apparently "over at champion select" is that healthy for a game? to know you already have a high chance at losing/winning before the game even starts? LOL WAIT THAT'S EXACTLY IT. league's outcome has already been decided assuming you don't fuck up, so when an akali top loses to a mordekaiser top, there's no question of, "maybe they just got unlucky" no it's a simple fact of "they fucking suck, akali always beats mordekaiser" https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/counters where as in over watch for sure, you don't really know what your team mates are doing and you aren't keeping track of which team mate fucked up 2 mintues ago, and what hero they are now(making it harder to flame), and matchups aren't decided at pick, for example a 1 v 1 with genji vs d.v.a, (this may be a bad example since d.v.a has two lives, idk) but you couldn't say before hand who will win, because many factors go into it, aiming skills, prediction skills, reaction time, some luck if anyone reads this, I think I actually just solved cancer, the root cause of league toxicity is the fact that there is only one way to play the game, one way to play the match up, one objective to get first, your build is the same every game aside from merc treads vs tabi (lets be real) if 5 enemy team are dead with 40 seconds to re spawn and you're at the middle of mid lane with 5 team mates, and enemy inhib turrets are down, and baron is up, and elder drake is up, what do you do? - you get the 3 inhibitors, it's the safest option, you spawn 2 super minions each lane and can just wait for them to push a little bit, and do dragon/baron uncontested, if enemy contests they die. if you answered baron or dragon, you are getting flamed, because you are just wrong, there is no if ands or buts {{item:3091}} does anybody build this... like, at all? shen used to.. idk if he does anymore what are your thoughts ladies and gentlemen? is league Too linear? is that the root cause of toxicity in league of legends? have I cured cancer
: toxicity is not an issue tho. they just need to improve on punishing trolls/inters
> [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=o15wExwn,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-11T02:48:29.800+0000) > > toxicity is not an issue tho. they just need to improve on punishing trolls/inters toxicity becomes a bigger issue when riot keeps handing out bans
Aneirin (OCE)
: > We also know that "honor rewards" are a huge joke that no one cares about. The regular threads complaining about missing out on ranked rewards would disagree.
> [{quoted}](name=Aneirin,realm=OCE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=o15wExwn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-11T02:18:53.771+0000) > > The regular threads complaining about missing out on ranked rewards would disagree. except.. you're not getting rewarded for being honorable, you're being punished for having been negative in the past. you make a new account, you're at honor level 2, how exactly does making a new account make you more honorable than a person at honor 0 or 1? I think when he says honor rewards he refers to honor 3+ end of season rewards were never before tied with "honor" until this year..
Naymliss (NA)
: This community is so bizarre
it's probably because you can't trash talk the enemy, or you get banned, so then you start looking at your own team because you want to prevent a loss and start pointing all their mistakes
: Heroes of The Storm has some toxicity too. I guess it's just the genre of the game lol. There's toxic people everywhere though.
> [{quoted}](name=PointAndClick123,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Y82AZ3fe,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-11T03:37:26.735+0000) > > Heroes of The Storm has some toxicity too. I guess it's just the genre of the game lol. There's toxic people everywhere though. I can honestly say I haven't yet encountered toxicity in hots, but to be fair I know I'm not the best at hots so even if someone asks me what I'm doing, I don't take offense
Terozu (NA)
: The duration isnt refreshed. Its raised by a half second. For a total of 7-9 seconds duration once every 20 seconds or so. I.e. she spend about the third of the game with a shroud up of she always uses it immediately and stays within for the full duration. In order for her to be stealthed for 25 minutes She would need to cast it max rank 166 times which would require bare minimum a 90 minute game. But thats only if she always uses the ability immediately and bops in and out of to maximize the duration. On average she probably spends around 2-3 minutes stealthed across a typical game. This is even more of an exaggeration on your part qhen you consider she maxes w second meaning its not going to have that duration or that short a cooldown until almost halfway through a fucking game if not later. Beyond turrets not making her targetable her shroud acts the exact same as it did prior to her rework. And people werent complaining anout it then. Stop complaining about it now.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0MbFZKF5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-10T03:58:24.251+0000) > > The duration isnt refreshed. Its raised by a half second. For a total of 7-9 seconds duration once every 20 seconds or so. I.e. she spend about the third of the game with a shroud up of she always uses it immediately and stays within for the full duration. > > In order for her to be stealthed for 25 minutes > > She would need to cast it max rank 166 times which would require bare minimum a 90 minute game. > > But thats only if she always uses the ability immediately and bops in and out of to maximize the duration. On average she probably spends around 2-3 minutes stealthed across a typical game. > > This is even more of an exaggeration on your part qhen you consider she maxes w second meaning its not going to have that duration or that short a cooldown until almost halfway through a fucking game if not later. > > > Beyond turrets not making her targetable her shroud acts the exact same as it did prior to her rework. And people werent complaining anout it then. Stop complaining about it now. but... it's way bigger
Show more

MYSTlCFLOW

Level 97 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion