Rioter Comments
: Need some IT help
I will have to check Video Pad out. As for Windows Movie Maker... umm... yeah... just umm, but thank you for the suggestion.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I did not dodge
> [{quoted}](name=TheLoneColt,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=nE1A0mBF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-23T02:59:47.053+0000) > > I did not dodge I'm basing these facts as an overall statement, that does not mean every single person of high Elo does. and Plat4 is not considered high Elo, its mid to high. You are just now getting into the stages of the games where you will see outstanding wait times and many dodges my friend.
: Two Promo Loses One Game?
I feel its unfair to to penalize players for dodging in there promos at all. High elo and pro players do it all the time to avoid bad games and loss of LP. The wait timer for another game or a days suspension at best, but loss of a promo is rather rude and demeaning in an already demeaning elo bracket.
: Interesting, so it airs on the side of caution and puts no ban, UNLESS you are honor level 0. Then the side of caution is a ban. That is unreasable and not justice. Imagine our justice system did the same and if a formally convicted felon was accused of a crime and places in jail without a fair trial, just as a cautionary measure.
> [{quoted}](name=IGaNkNuBz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZnnATcYc,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-19T16:57:26.556+0000) > > Interesting, so it airs on the side of caution and puts no ban, UNLESS you are honor level 0. Then the side of caution is a ban. > > That is unreasable and not justice. > > Imagine our justice system did the same and if a formally convicted felon was accused of a crime and places in jail without a fair trial, just as a cautionary measure. This is exactly how the judicial system is though. convicts getting charged for things simply because they are there, or because there brother or sister were involved. If you have never been inside a court room defending yourself knowing full well of your innocence whilst watching your key witnesses begging and pleading to the court and the jury of that persons innocence only too see him buried by the DA's cirmcumstantial evidence and stacked jury, because in case you didn't know most of the convicts you speak of are defended by court apointed attourneys, these are people that are paid by the courts regardless of whether you win or lose and so they bait you into taking a guilty plea with what you think is a reduced sentence only to find that it ruins your life as a felon. In case you haven't noticed it's hit pretty close to home for me, my brother is still fighting a case merely 'cause he fits the "profile."
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mac Tíre,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZnnATcYc,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-10-19T16:28:59.371+0000) > > True but that was because they weren't also using the automated system as well, and when they were they weren't focusing on the Chat logs. And more over I am saying revive it for the most peculiar cases or the ones that cannot be cut and dry bans. > Plus the system was crap because the community was half its size as it was then and the rewards for the tribunal were laughable at best besides the Judgement {{champion:10}} Skin The rewards were half of the problem with the tribunal. Especially since, in all cases, the automated system is far more accurate than the tribunal ever was. Even for the not so obvious bans, which are just erred on the side of caution as a non ban, as thats the most accurate.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZnnATcYc,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-19T16:35:02.510+0000) > > The rewards were half of the problem with the tribunal. Especially since, in all cases, the automated system is far more accurate than the tribunal ever was. Even for the not so obvious bans, which are just erred on the side of caution as a non ban, as thats the most accurate. thats my point there was no replay system back then and the rewards were lack luster and not accurate for what you should be doing as a tribunal member. Limiting it to high honored players with a purely postitive standing with the community can help eleviate a lot of the drawbacks that the Tribunal had.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mac Tíre,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZnnATcYc,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-19T16:24:51.637+0000) > > Ressurect The Tribunal Sysytem!!! Tribunal system was a horrible failure that will never work as there are simply too many cases. It was like half a year behind or more.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZnnATcYc,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-19T16:26:28.202+0000) > > Tribunal system was a horrible failure that will never work as there are simply too many cases. It was like half a year behind or more. True but that was because they weren't also using the automated system as well, and when they were they weren't focusing on the Chat logs. And more over I am saying revive it for the most peculiar cases or the ones that cannot be cut and dry bans. Plus the system was crap because the community was half its size as it was then and the rewards for the tribunal were laughable at best besides the Judgement {{champion:10}} Skin
: Honor level 0 IS literally psychological torture
Rioter Comments
SiG DxD (EUNE)
: pls remove animation cancelling from riven and properly balance her
{{item:3053}} +{{item:3026}} + {{item:3047}} she got nothing left after that. Edit: Also a skilled {{champion:157}} can win vs her, so can a skilled {{champion:114}} , {{champion:266}} , {{champion:8}}
: Champ recommendations?
This may sound troll, but I have lately been picking {{champion:22}} into {{champion:122}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:6}}, now this may seem troll, but my bot laners have been ap heavy wannabe lcs comp strategies, I find that the tried and true original marksmen with a perma cc baiscally for any champ that has no gap closer to be pretty viable. A more op and really strong meta pick right now is also {{champion:58}} and {{champion:85}} they have decent cc wave clear and strong engage and disengage, and besides you should rock the crock at least once before {{item:3161}} is removed from the game. I'm sure there are hundreds of other champs to take top as this game has hundreds of champs, but if you're looking for some Pocket picks to get a good counter or even balance out your team comp. Try them. On hit {{champion:85}} is broken atm with PTA and {{item:3124}} as his first buy. Hope some of this helps, and see you on the Rift.
: Crashing
Seems like Riot still had some cleaning up to do.{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Disconnection?
Youre not the only one, all 10 of us in a game just got the same issue. Definitely server related.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Problem with Dynamic Que
Update. Relogged and issues were resolevd.
Rioter Comments
: Mid Year Mage Updates - Cassiopeia Direction
I don't even know how to go about this champion. {{champion:69}} has fallen in and out of meta and with the right team comp she is super strong. But that right there is the issue, no one wants to run that said comp of a full poison team comps, why, because it's not meta. Quite a few streamers and game commentators and content creators have already proven the prowess of {{champion:69}} potentially being the literally the strongest AP carry of the game. But guess what, seeing as less than 2% of any of us are Challenger or Master tier we fall into the solo que bracket of pick for ourselves over pick an adventageous team comp that surrounds around specific team carries etc. etc. I for one have run {{champion:69}} Support with Twitch or a teemo Mid/Top just because of the rediculousness of being able to spam Twin Fang all day with out having to micro my own poisons, and this allows her to even be a dangerous sleeper carry like {{champion:61}} , but backwards. unlike {{champion:61}} , {{champion:69}} has a lot of late game potential and with like I said the right team comp, she can really shine without having to hurt her kit. I honestly hate when Riot thinks that a champ needs a second or third rework just because the majority of the community (myself included) are not meta players and are not LCS Pro's. Simply put {{champion:69}} is in a really nice spot aside from the dots or her poisons, however her Twin Fang and her Ultimate make up for it in many ways, becuase if you do manage to land that sweet ass ulti in a team fight your team can literally wreck them. But that is where the skilled {{champion:69}} players come into play vs. the scrubs, and then you have 95% of the people that are replying to the post, again (myself included) replying to this post mainly because they; 1. Don't Understand her kit or just can't player her. 2. Have been trashed by her so many times that they just wanna see if Riot will rework her into a stupid ass nerf, (/cough {{champion:2}} ing) and or even causing an {{champion:28}} ban Pandemic like they did when she was Olafed. 3. Are truly just that bad at the game that they can't grasp the simple logic to not engage on some one that is clearly beating you in lane. 4. Or lastly but certainly not least. They are skilled with her, but are as others have stated unhappy and think that she has become stale. I for one think that she is in a good spot in the right hands, especially with sleeper carries like a {{champion:17}} or {{champion:29}} ADC and even with someone that is skilled with {{champion:27}} Top can more than make her a super viable champ. But like I said before 98% of this community generally have the solo que mentality and have no respect or idea how to build a good team comp though you are playing a 5 vs 5 game. Sorry we aren't all LCS pros here and now how to play the game properly and actually get out played by a team comp or pure skill. Compared to how solo que is played and all you gotta do is goon sqaud the kid that cries in all chat first and tilt him to win the game in less than 20 minutes now. Bottom line, Unless you plan on doing something truly unique to this champ that has not been done before, I advise leaving her alone. Why not show {{champion:83}} some love seeing as all you have done to the poor man since he was released was help him dig his own grave.
Rioter Comments
: Funny thing how you still haven't tried to prove why I'm wrong, by the way
> [{quoted}](name=ThePickleAvenger,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=zZWQvwpO,comment-id=003d000200020000000200000000,timestamp=2015-10-29T23:24:18.160+0000) > > Funny thing how you still haven't tried to prove why I'm wrong, by the way [Nuff Said](http://youtube.com/watch?v=b52kZtDunBs)
: All I'm saying is if he knew shit about how the game worked, he wouldn't be Silver. Hell, I was only gold last season when I quit ranked, but that's why I don't try to criticize people whose job it is balance the game because they made a major change. I'm not the one telling Riot that they're doing their job wrong based on a very limited amount of information. You can assume whatever you want about me, no matter how wrong it is, but just because 90% of the population has an opinion on game balance doesn't mean that 90% is right. The only people whose opinion I would trust on game balance would be upper platinum and up, and even that's stretching it.
well as your white knight came to save you from criticism, whilst being a hypocrite in the process. this community is toxic enough with or without your negative feedback on a comment that has a detrimental relevance to the games mechanics since its launch. with that said. I have been through every nerf, buff, map change etc etc. and only voice what needs to be said. I'm sorry for calling you out and saying what others were already thinking.
x7r4n3x (NA)
: if ur going to write out something that long then try to prove why ur right rather then just being a childish prick insulting somebody else's opinion.
If you are ignorant enough to post this without know yourself these facts of League life that you all live than you should to be replying to my opinion and voicing my opinion back. #hyp·o·crite
: "Currently I'm a Silver rank jungle main" That is the point I stopped reading. If you're silver, you are in no position to try to discuss game balance.
I logged in just to down vote this as your logic is not only flawed, but negative and ignorant to say the least. Seeing as 90% of League of legends is a cesspool of Bronze Silver and Gold Elo's meaning this guys is in the middle of the population, where do you get off thinking that you have the right to say something so arrogant without having and statistical evidence to back it up. I read every reddit post, every league relevant post I can find about this game. And guess what. I am Bronze. Why? because I have come to the conclusion that I will not be an LCS player, that I will not make millions play a video game and that I would much rather have fun playing a game and mute asshat, ignorant fold like you that are allowed to bloody my eyes and leave a bad taste in my mouth for the arrogant fecal matter that you say with no relevance to the topic or what the poster is initially attempting to point out. It is people I am positively sure that make this game unpleasant for people like me. You are probably a 12 year old try hard that got carried to platinum because you got a few luck ques with some diamond and challenger tier smurffs, whereas the majority of this community and any league entertainer and person with half a brain would know that close to if not more than 60% of leagues community is under Gold 1. Asshat. you should change your summoner name to Asshat to match your stupidity. Someone with the name ThePickAvenger should not be allowed to comment on any material. There are no pickles in Runiterra, {{champion:223}} ate them all. so go {{item:3070}} your garbage somewhere else please. and stop talking down on someone that for once makes some god damn sense in this community.
: > [{quoted}](name=RiotPhoenix,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=ZPHzTTV1,comment-id=001f000a,timestamp=2015-07-07T21:06:01.042+0000) > > From RiotCalad on Reddit "Yeah, the ability previews have voices muted since they go out to a lot of different regions. Don't worry, MF will still laugh while ulting :)" I agree that Miss Fortune is in a fairly healthy state, but no matter what you guys try... Make It Rain will never be great or even subpar. The ability stuns her for like .25-.30 seconds, which is nasty. The ability itself is easy to step out of, because the radius isn't even significant especially considering its high mana cost. I saw you guys said the slow is getting increased at low ranks, but it only slows you for 0.25 seconds anyway so when someone easily steps out of it, especially with the vast amounts of mobility champions have access to... it doesn't matter. My suggestion would be removing the mini-stun it applies to Miss Fortune, and removing the damage in favor of applying Impure Shots stacks ( as well as the damage of it, itself ). It'd make more sense in conjunction with her kit, as well as compliment her play style as an aoe-styled adc. It'd be like one of those expensive, delicious icings to the cake for her Q, her W and her R. As it stands already, her kit already revolves around Impure Shot stacks but there's just not enough access to it other than auto attacking and ulting, which does a small amount of damage unless you can stack up Impure Shots on champions ( which it is rare to stack it up against MULTIPLE champions).
Great point. Another is that she is one of the few adc's that has a unique kit but I would dare say her build path does not compliment the ratios of her kit either. Now unless they fixed the AP scaling of her E and R, and/or turned it into Physical Damage which if it does it does not say so in her toll tip when hovering it says Magic damage. Then 2 things. Change her build path from an AA heavy farm lord to a Corki build path. Because right now I see it as building like and ashe or a vayne. Which sure it works but that is not how her kit is designed. Like mentioned above she is that unique AoE Adc.
rackrage (NA)
: I join one of these communities and a couple months later they botched a prize pool, so they ended that community and made a new one... my friend was on the receiving end of this botched prize pool and still has not gotten his full reward. I also have proof of harassment to some of the people in the community and I think the way they handled things were very strange and yet somehow they were able to hand out prizes all the time and have regular tournaments. If you are just going to give this power of running a community to some random people to manage money and to hand out prizes, maybe checking up on them should be another priority.
Sad to see when an event goes wrong or is abused. Seems these guys wanted to skim a little more than what Riot offered them just to host and promote the event.
: Riot would rather sit back and do nothing while taking no responsibility for the tournament holder just typing in the codes as soon as they mail them to him. That being said, its really the only way they can keep the tournaments going, as soon as there becomes too much regulation, no one will want to go through the trouble to host or play in one unless its a riot sanctioned event, they can't monitor EVERY small 5v5 match that gets acknowledged as a tournament, itd be foolish to even try. you should be glad they're this free with just trusting randoms and handing out actual prizes without even knowing whether or not the tournament will take place.
this is not accurate. As a gaming community leader for my clan. I know for a fact that this is just bias hate towards riot. You sir need to take a shower and wash some of the salt off. #{{item:3070}}
: Champion Update: Ashe takes aim at PBE
Been waiting for this. Now if I see a Poppy rework =) or even visual update id be in heaven. Its about time the OC's of this game are starting to get some real love.
: Man I wish they could kick ARAM or Dominon for URF haha. The level of fun on URF is just incomparable.
I vote kick Dominion. for ARAM is still awesome.
: im ok with the small portions, so i nominate... Ultra Rapid Fridays!!!!
I think that the toxic players in the community should be sentenced to 10 URF games to cool off before they can play with others again. Good way to relax and realize that tho this game is truly competetive, at the end of the game and the day it is still that... just a game.
: Sona dude? Really? Shes fron Ionia... did you even pay attention to who you were putting in this? And Xin Zhao too like what?
Clearly you do not know your lore. Sona was an Ionian orphan taken in by demacian's much like Bad and Angelina adopt babies. Second Xin was sent to an misson to die, did not and was exiled. till he saved J4's life. so you sire need to check your sources before trolling others.
: Add reporting in champ select, thats where most of the toxic stuff is said anyways.
You are too right. That and if they would impliment ranked que to que your pref position to you dont get the toxic troll picks and end up having to support yasuo, or adc vlad. =P
: Player Behavior Design Values: Punishment
I notice that the attacks of special needs people have not been addressed. Too many times I have seen the term autistic being used. Not cool. This illness is not as uncommon as you think. Me personally am not but I have 2 nephews that are. and one thing to get me to go off on you is to start using the term like its cool or something. Rito, if you are gonna address some of the stuff that is at a low. Address the stuff that is still wrong. and this is assuredly one of them. 3/5 games I see someone calling someone autistic. Stop the bullying, and the degrading of others.
Phatty77 (NA)
: technically you can jungle kennen, starting with w going attack speed runes and smiting krugs first allows you to stun lock jungle monsters to minimize the dmg he actually takes
you can sucessfully jungle any champion, but we are talking clear time, sustain, and viability, that all need to be taking into account when jungling, which is also why i believe the current meta of jungler are what they are. and flux. as new items, champs and nerfs and buffs are made new metas arise. If we come across a kennen nerf, does this mean adc kennen being viable again. Esentially it still is due to the amount of cc he offers in a fight, but is ad is lacking of not ahead. or well farmed.
: Think about this. Poro skin Kennen! <3{{champion:85}} + {{summoner:31}} = ?
now this would be {{summoner:30}} {{champion:85}}
: Bad Kennen then. Lemme guess... she maxed her Q?
Maxing Q or W is situational depending on who you are laning againts freind. Anyone who plays {{champion:85}} enouhg knows this.
Zakyox (NA)
: I remember I bought Kennen back in 2010 and will still consider him my favorite champion in league. Wonder if anyone else here has mained Ken this long... >_<
yessah. Kennen was the first champ I took the time to master, because he can be played anywhere viably except JG. Top MiD ADC And yes I have even done support Kennen. Works well if u go full tank with attack speed ruunans and zephyr does the trick, frozen zhonyas and randuins. boots are optional =p
: just played 2 games and both games had {{champion:85}} My {{champion:85}} went 3/7/2 ( he was gold II and said he "mained" {{champion:85}} ) 2nd game, their{{champion:85}} went 14/3/12 ( he was gold V and 1st time {{champion:85}} )
the first lied so what did the second one do? lie. anyone that has more than 100 games played has tried this champ at least once. Unless they are like dihard trolling OCD and are RIVEN anylane. =)
: I love that LCS Pro's and such are finally seeing how amazing {{champion:85}} is. But I find it funny how these pros get credit etc etc for running certain champs in different ways when they 9/10 probably saw some scrub like me a Bronze Noob doing this for the last 2 years. I love the fact {{champion:85}} is getting the fame he deserves, and love, but I dont like that it took an LCS pro for it to be seen.
And for those that think I dont play {{champion:85}} like that. I had a 78% win rate in ranked with him s4. =) proud of myself as even his KDA was pretty good (2.92:1.) =) That was out of the 11 games I had on him out of the 34 I had played.
: Kennen lights up the top lane
I love that LCS Pro's and such are finally seeing how amazing {{champion:85}} is. But I find it funny how these pros get credit etc etc for running certain champs in different ways when they 9/10 probably saw some scrub like me a Bronze Noob doing this for the last 2 years. I love the fact {{champion:85}} is getting the fame he deserves, and love, but I dont like that it took an LCS pro for it to be seen.
: Pencils down: Party Rewards test concludes
I have to agree with Knightress. Rewards were bogus. I asked everyone on my friends list. (about 50 people, 10 I actually regularly play with.) None of them got anything significant out of this. (and only about 70 of them replied.) Still. When you have roughly 40 games each and not one of us hit any significant type of "jack pot," yea time to rethink the strategy. For a more simplistic view. 70 Friends * 40 Games = 2800 Games played. 2800 Games played and highest "jackpot" anyone got honestly was 35IP (on a Win.) So ummm... where are the rewards?
: my client has stopped working is this happening to anyone else
my launcher hasn't loaded this game on first launch since they added the new BS launcher...
: Ranked Rewards and Negative Behavior
One of the biggest things I find that makes players so toxic is that they don't get the roles they want and will troll pick the role after it has been chosen. Riot why not simply impliment the Team build comp to ranked ques. Ranked is for the players that want to climb and become better and have that shot. I think that though this will probably increase que time waiting for the right team comp, I and others I am sure would rather have that longer wait time and a higher chance to win than get stuck struggling for the win and carrying said toxic player with them. Thumbs up community of you agree. Lets make this happen.
Lyte (NA)
: Rewards for positive play
I have had many games like this. Some have turned into ranked que buddies others are on block, and some get reported. I don't believe Riot when they say there are only 5% toxicity, as I lose my cool as well in game. sometimes i just have to hide the chat window. Other times as I am not proud to admit but am honest to say, I get sucked into the "violence" This game is structured around its community, and too many times I have seen in solo, team builder, etc etc where you are able to que with someone else that when and if you have that bad game, you will get ganged up on and you will be flamed, trashed, etc etc. Many here I have noticed abuse the tribunal/reporting system and don't quite understand the mechanics behind it. So many times I have seen and heard that age old quote in all chat; "Please report XXXXXXX for feeding and being bad" "why?" "coz he is bad and he says he feeder" Riot check my chat logs, I am no saint, and I take my punishments and whippings when they come for losing my cool. As I am now because I went off on someone for calling another person stupid over a question he asked trying to help him in later games/team fights. What we need her are to assign GM's that are high valued players of the community, that know the game, the tribunal system etc etc and have them pass judgement over the accused before punishment is carried out. Think about this for a minute. If an enemy team member is asking you to report one of there team mates for them talking trash to another team mate. How do we know this is true? where is the evidence? we can't see the enemy teams chat? But! In cases like this even copy and paste wont work because things can be edited and altered rather fast, with anyone that has any form of adequite typing skills. So how do we handle this? Or more over how do we handle the reporting system, that I see abused almost every other game by more than one person on my team and on the other team? All I am saying here Riot is please look at the bigger picture here? I can post chat logs of how I did with certain people in certain games. I also know that there is a Mute button and that all chat can be turned off. Most of the time I don't have all chat on unless I see one of my friends on the enemy team. Which is rather common I have noticed. Either way, please Riot do something regarding your reporting system, this automated punishment because the majority of the players reported you? That is garbage... mainly because all it takes is what I see all the time Report Vi for feeding. Why? Cause she is feeding and i will give honor. Ok Manipulating the reporting system and the honor system at same time. Now he gets punished wrongly for having a bad game and informing his team that he is not doing well and gets punished for it. Since when are we here to punish the honorable and honest? Because that is what is going on here Riot... and I don't think you see it... Lastly, I am no saint, I have done bad things here and am not afraid to admit that. Bottom line is I try to do rightly when it comes to my team. And sometimes it works and some times it does not.Thanks for listening community. I would love some feedback on how to not only better my self to handle this matter, but how can I handle players that are like this, and how can we as a community crack down on the abuse that goes on in these reportings/honorings?
: I posted something on the forums like this too It's about how games become money grubbing and cater to 12 yr olds with direct access to parents wallet It introduces a community that depreciates in skill level with handicaps being introduced following an eventual pay to win option I'm hxc... Fuck the qq noobs... I see them whine in forums all day instead of obtaining skill Anyone who disrespects this comment doesn't understand the severity :p why you think wow has fallen so far from grace especially it's natural hardcore aspect Almost like I can say history repeats itself eh Though these changes can be good! So we have to wait and see I suppose cause all I gotta say is the tribunal isn't going to save skill just make people bash less lol
well said. I'm a country boy, so from Larry the Cable Guy, "You can't fix stupid."
: I agree with many comments here. Mainly the perma bans for the people that repeatedly get banned, The voting to kick a player in pre game lobby when they openly troll or flame about not getting what they want, especially in ranked play. And I know that most here are gonna say that you can still win with a toxic player yes. But why should they be rewarded and climb the ladder into higher ranks and have others need to deal with them? Honestly I think Ranked should be designed like Team Builder. Team Builder works and works well. You can que the position you want whenever, the wait time is the killer, but I would rather wait 20 minutes for a solid team comp than have to suffer LP loss, constant trolling, and banter from the toxic players in a game for that time period if not more. The muting that Baneli works for the verbal abusers and the harassers, but what about the feeders. You can win a 4v5 game if your team is good even with a feeder, I have done it on many occasions, but I would much rather have the ability to vote to remove that player from our game or lock him out if he is openly intentionally feeding. Why do we good summoners or even summoners that are trying to better themselves have to be dragged down because of the toxicity of the lower Tiers of ranked. I'm not gonna lie I am a Bronze III, and have had my fair share of bad games and have in the past even trash talked my way to a report or two, but I learned, I take a break from the game and sometimes even try to find the person I got so angry with and appologize to them. I am a grown ass man and thus need to act like one. As should others in this community. We as the community like Riot says should unite in the fight to get these ideas I saw pushed through. Some of them are amazing ideas and love them some are a bit out there and expressed a bit rough or harsh. But it's true. League as a game does not need to be reworked and overhauled, its the community that does. #rantingover EDIT: I and the reporting of unskilled players is garbage, and should be removed in my honest opinion. People have bad games and sometimes have a bad match up, I and I'm sure all of us have had one of these games or days. I for one admit it and let my team know if I am having a bad game or day or lane or whatever. Common sense wins games everyone. I love this community for its good qualities, and hate the game for the mere fact that I have to put up with the toxicity of others. I am sure that many and most of us here play these games to as a gateway to get away from the drama and BS that real life gives us on a daily basis, (no matter what that is.) Why the hell do I need to come into a world and a game that takes me away from the drama and BS of daily life just to encounter it in a game. JUST THAT PEOPLE, A GAME!!!
EDIT 2: And I know that people will bring up the, "Well if you have some one pre game that is knowingly and willing going to intentionally feed or be toxic durring picks and bans, why don't you just dodge?" Answer; Because again the players that are trying to keep the straight and narrow in this community will be the one punished. Why do we have to get a penalty timer for dodging and inevitably a suspension when it happens repeatedly. Well again we are getting punished for handling toxicity the only way we can. Which sucks.
: I think more automatic mutes would be the better solution.
Riot please add a fix that if we dome mute a toxic player that they stay muted post game as well.
: I'd be fine with this. They'll make new accounts, but hey ban those too.
Games such as these have devs and whatever is equivalent to a GM in MMOS to ban the entire MAC address and IP not just the account. Severe but at that point the person would need to buy a whole new computer, and even new router or ISP. Only reason I know this is becuase I have done some GM work in my past.
: I think muting is just a better option. There is too much potential to troll if you can kick some one out of a game. People troll when you'r trying to surrender already.
I agree with this, that is why it is us as valued players to not abuse this like the toxic players do. misuse of this system should be handled just like the refer a friend, and tribunals, and reporting. making false report and manipulating tribunals etc etc resulting is serious punishment. This should be handled the same way.
Show more

Mac Tíre

Level 98 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion