Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Ladies and gentleman, i present to you Sylas channel animation
: And if there wasn't autofill splash, what motive would they have to play their best? This is the exact issue splash LP is meant to address.
If someone mains mid where they gain or lose 18 lp per game, they play 10 games in a row as mid, and now are autofilled to support, where even if they win, it's only +3 lp to their mid lane score. If the auto filled support isn't winning by 20 minutes and his team just made a hard throw, he will be FAR less likely to try his hardest to pull for a 45 minute win, rather than try to end the game as quickly as possible, by a few 'oops lag sry guys' mistakes to get back to games that 'actually matter'. Oh, of course, you'll have the more vocal trolls who will make this intention clear, but more often you'll just have people soft-trolling and just happening to be 1v1'ing an enemy when baron is up and all are mia for no apparent reason, that kind of thing. Game quality is going to take a massive drop if there are any autofilled players in all elo's but the highest 0.1% because people just simply won't give a shit if the game takes longer, since these games literally don't matter to them. I expect afk's and trolls to massively increase after this 'improvement' is implemented.
: A good build for. Karma mid and supp
Most people would probably recommend aery /resolve, but you could try Glacial Augment / Presence of Mind / Legend:Tenacity for a decent lane bully build, and build twin shadows/hextech GLP later for some really nice crowd control and easy setups for your RQ and team follow-up. Just auto'ing an enemy with its slow can be enough to let your team catch someone out of position. Glacial Augment is a vastly underrated rune, especially on supports.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Can we talk about mage "supports"?
You can have marksmen, mages, assassins, tanks, supports, and god knows what else all viable in every lane. Why is it that supports are the one role where only a select few champion roles are deemed viable? This kind of reasoning is why no one wants to play support and why it is regarded as irrelevent in terms of carrying a team.
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: Zac spends 1 & 1/2 minutes camping me
Really? Old zac was totally braindead where he'd land near you then ult and start bouncing and CCing the hell out of you with no counterplay. This one has all kinds of delays and chargeups to the point where if you have even the slightest bit of mobility, he can't do anything to you.
: Give us 2 bans per player
What on earth is possibly wrong with playing against LeBlanc {{champion:7}} ? She is an extremely and more than fair champion who offers plenty of counterplay and ability to react. If you can't react to her combo fast enough, it is because you failed as a player and LeBlanc outplayed you.
: her ability to copy and have fake health needs to be reworked. it makes zero sense to have that in game.
Agreed it is by far the most toxic mechanic they have ever added in this game. It was something they talked about before LB's kit was released, and they said hiding or obscuring an enemy's HP bar is too 'anti-fun' to be added in the game, like mana drain. But here we are. Not only can she fake her hp - she pretends to be a vulnerable adc with a high bounty while charging her hilarious invisible nuke stun does everything ult to win the fight all by herself. Just like seriously who the fuck green lighted her design?
: Idk why this has downvotes, she's totally stupid.
It's downvoted because it's Yenn, but this post actually has a valid point.
: > [{quoted}](name=BigBrainSuppMain,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bGEE9rlX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-09T02:32:49.718+0000) > > Idk why this has downvotes, she's totally stupid. Because its not a kit issue with her, its mostly numbers are tuned a bit too high on her. Other then that her kit feels completely fine but more importantly, she is fun to lane against.
You're only saying that because people don't know how to play her yet. It's not that her numbers are too high (although they are fucking insane for how much utility she has), it's the fact her kit is fundamentally broken. When she learns how to run around as a 20% hp adc while actually at full hp, invisibly charging her ult to oneshot everyone in a 3 mile radius and stun the tanks who actually survive for easy followup, see how 'fun' she is then. She has an absolutely busted and toxic design. They haven't blundered a champ release this bad since Vayne and Rengar. Sheis put together like a 13 year old on a powertrip designed her. It will take a few weeks for the average player to learn her kit and how to abuse her disgusting mechanics and bugs. This is like DFG mid evelynn right after her first big rework. There is no way that she can stay in her current state of being able to pretend to be low hp squishy, and still burst the fk out of entire teams like she does now all by herself, just no way. She is going to be azir or kalista'd within a year and left in obscurity.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
iDarkWind (EUW)
: In my opinion they should change how her kit works in general. Her W is her main source of damage, mobility and waveclear, there's no point in maxing anything else, wich means that her W will have low cooldown since the early game, because she'll max it first for the reasons I meantioned. So in my opinion, Riot should look for a way to make LB players decide if they want more single target burst or mobility and waveclear, and by saying this I mean finding a way to make maxing Q a good idea, wich would help a lot LB enemies to deal with her, since she wouldn't get so much CD on her mobility spell until the mid game. Just my opinion, and I am not even sure if that would fix her at all, but it's a start.
This isn't the way to go - having LB max Q makes her damage unavoidable and makes her strong when just poking with Q and not proccing the mark. This is what LB did during the rework and it is way more toxic than having it on W. W can be dodged and you can punish her when she jumps in if you're quick and can predict it.
Mcsquzzy (NA)
: Dog garen Dfg garden. Stupid autocorrect, but I will keep it
You made me think of a dog garden where you grow puppies from seeds
: This game has been dumbed down so hard it's disgusting
Honestly, I prefer this new system to the old one and I've been playing League since beta. It is silly to have to have a bunch of pages dedicated just to one character, depending on their lane matchup. It was the most pay-to-win aspect of league, where there was a very distinct advantage to the guy who dropped money and bought 10 rune pages, vs someone who only had 3. Plus you had to grind out tons of IP to complete just a single page, with some runes being valued way higher than others, and the pricing was almost completely done at random. I like being able to open my runepage, make a few minor adjustments depending on my opponent, and just go, no extra rune page required, no pregame setup before I queue into the lobby.
Rioter Comments
: Nope. This would have the complete opposite effect and heavily dictate what champs would be picked that game. Oh, ocean drakes spawning? Time to pick lane dominant champs and camp botlane so we can keep a lead in sustain and make it hell to lane against. Infernals? Time to go heavy damage comp. Mountain? You know your boy gonna go grab the heaviest objective controllers in the game. It'll also dictate how heavily you go for drags. Oh, enemy has a lead and the three dragons that spawn after this cloud drake are all infernals? Ignore drag because no way you'll risk losing 3 to an ahead team.
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VHR8WryG,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-10-24T14:12:53.533+0000) > > Nope. This would have the complete opposite effect and heavily dictate what champs would be picked that game. > > Oh, ocean drakes spawning? Time to pick lane dominant champs and camp botlane so we can keep a lead in sustain and make it hell to lane against. > Infernals? Time to go heavy damage comp. > Mountain? You know your boy gonna go grab the heaviest objective controllers in the game. > > It'll also dictate how heavily you go for drags. Oh, enemy has a lead and the three dragons that spawn after this cloud drake are all infernals? Ignore drag because no way you'll risk losing 3 to an ahead team. So, it will have the complete opposite effect of adding strategic value to the game? Then you proceed to list strategic decisions (champ picks, when to control objectives, when to roam) that the player would have to make with this new information. I don't understand. And your team still has to actually -GET- the dragon for any of these strategies to apply. So not only should you pick champs that synergize with the dragon, but also pick champs that can win the teamfights to secure them in the first place.
: agreed, but it would be hard to find where to put it in the client
> [{quoted}](name=FatedSaviour,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VHR8WryG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-24T02:00:51.811+0000) > > agreed, but it would be hard to find where to put it in the client Just have a series of 5 colored dots across the top middle of the screen during champ select to represent them.
  Rioter Comments
: Why does it feel like supports are not respected?
I've absolutely been given credit for an amazing Janna game. Usually it's sparked by salt from the enemy team :)
Sukishoo (NA)
: Program LeBlanc and Nami
Honestly I like the LB skin. It needs a few touchups but it's something very different from her other skins. She already has a fantasy-magical skin with elderwood, and already has her dark shadowy skin with ravenborn. It's not like she'll never get another skin again. She's really coming up in popularity so I'm sure that she has more than this skin being worked on.
: >You can still make the argument that they are playing to win, even if their strategies are abusing mechanics and pissing off their teammates to do so. > > Fix the mechanics, don't ban the player. They are fixing the mechanics, but sadly worlds are going on right now - so we have to wait until Pre-season for a fix. There is already a plan for Sion in the works with gold value changes. Let's use support singed for an example. Where a player had full intention to win games, but he was banned based off "refusing to communicate with team" and "refusing to work with team." It caused such a toxic environment for everyone he qued with that it was put to a stop. That player had full intention to win. >I understand you want to play Singed Support, however, your teammates do not want you to play Singed Support" Basically, if you set up a situation where you hold the game hostage and refuse to do anything but your own strategy, especially when it involves ignoring four other players - there are grounds for removal. Riot's only putting up with this strategy temporary because a fix is too far away. End of the day though it still breaks all current rules in place, and falls in line with past offenses. Why are people getting banned?...because the report system was designed to prevent the majority of what this strategy promotes. If you have to break multiple rules to play - yah the systems going to pick yah up.
> [{quoted}](name=Resolution,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v2EQvxy3,comment-id=00020000000000010000,timestamp=2018-10-21T20:16:59.204+0000) > > They are fixing the mechanics, but sadly worlds are going on right now - so we have to wait until Pre-season for a fix. There is already a plan for Sion in the works with gold value changes. > > Let's use support singed for an example. Where a player had full intention to win games, but he was banned based off "refusing to communicate with team" and "refusing to work with team." It caused such a toxic environment for everyone he qued with that it was put to a stop. That player had full intention to win. > > Basically, if you set up a situation where you hold the game hostage and refuse to do anything but your own strategy even if it involves ignoring four other players - there are grounds for removal. > > Riot's only putting up with this strategy temporary because a fix is too far away. By that same logic, how about a one trick player? Maybe others on a team -really- don't like the champ you want to play and you were autofilled in an off-meta role (shaco teemo yasuo etc)? Is that grounds for removal, even though you're giving your team the best chance at winning by playing your best char, albeit in an offbeat position?
: > [{quoted}](name=Mafia LeBlanc,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v2EQvxy3,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-10-21T19:24:06.208+0000) > > Most assassins are like that - they either get fed or int. Since their combo generally involves them dashing or blinking on the target, it makes them look like trolls when they go in and die right away when they're behind. Assassins actually intend to help the team though between those kills. Every Int Sion I've ever seen has completely ignored every team fight, completely fed the top lane in the process, and refuses ever to leave the lane for Dragon. The amount of times I've heard "I'm int Sion, I don't leave lane" is insane. _______________ -Refusing to communicate? Check -Refusing to work with the team? Check -intentionally feeding? Check -Assisting enemy team? Check ...and it's a wonder why the report system keeps flagging them on multiple offenses. I'll keep getting them banned though :). Brightside gold changes are incoming next season to make this strategy useless. I'm going to be so happy when people still have gold value even when having no kills.
> [{quoted}](name=Resolution,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v2EQvxy3,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-10-21T19:29:44.810+0000) > > Assassins actually intend to help the team though between those kills. Every Int Sion I've ever seen has completely ignored every team fight, completely fed the top lane in the process, and refuses ever to leave the lane for Dragon. > > The amount of times I've heard "I'm int Sion, I don't leave lane" is insane. > > _______________ > > -Refusing to communicate? Check > -Refusing to work with the team? Check > -intentionally feeding? Check > -Assisting enemy team? Check > > ...and it's a wonder why the report system keeps flagging them on multiple offenses. I'll keep getting them banned though :). > > Brightside gold changes are incoming next season to make this strategy useless. I'm going to be so happy when people still have gold value even when having no kills. So? I've heard literally the same thing from Nasus mains since 2010. Can't help dragon too busy getting mad stakz. Same with exh support singed a while back too. You can still make the argument that they are playing to win, even if their strategies are abusing mechanics and pissing off their teammates to do so. Fix the mechanics, don't ban the player.
: Am I the only one glad people are getting banned for this? From a team-mates perspective, it's the most toxic experience in the world to play with. I'll keep reporting, especially with people getting banned for it. I really hope someone gets fucked out of season rewards for this toxic strategy. In the odd case, the enemy team is competent and knows how to prevent it before you can zerg them down, you legit end the game 0-20, with 0 contributions to any team fights. It's good when it works, but when it fails - it's 100% initing on paper. Ignoring the entire game for a strategy that's not guaranteed to work really just holds the game hostage.
> [{quoted}](name=Resolution,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v2EQvxy3,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-21T19:10:22.603+0000) > > Am I the only one glad people are getting banned for this? From a team-mates perspective, it's the most toxic experience in the world to play with. > > I'll keep reporting, especially with people getting banned for it. I really hope someone gets fucked out of season rewards for this toxic strategy. > > In the odd case, the enemy team is competent and knows how to prevent it before you can zerg them down, you legit end the game 0-20, with 0 contributions to any team fights. > > It's good when it works, but when it fails - it's 100% initing on paper. Ignoring the entire game for a strategy that's not guaranteed to work really just holds the game hostage. Most assassins are like that - they either get fed or int. Since their combo generally involves them dashing or blinking on the target, it makes them look like trolls when they go in and die right away when they're behind.
Ðïana (NA)
: Uhm.. If you're just immediately muting all pings, you're immensely hindering yourself for no reason. Out of the thousands of matches I've played in the last two seasons, I can only think of four instances where I actually muted someone's pings(Just one player, not my entire team). Maybe a handful more where I probably should have muted them but didn't. Pings are ridiculously helpful(If you have even a speck of map awareness), as well as the best way for your team to pass information along without having to type. Muting chat makes sense(If you can't control yourself enough to not get tilted/mad at things others say), and muting Emotes I guess makes sense? If you're somehow tilted by a little image that people display... But muting pings for everyone? You're just opening yourself to ganks, collapses, being spotted by wards, not knowing when your teammates pinged you back from a gank you were about to make... You literally gimp yourself. Muting pings is like breaking your toes(Intentionally) before you run a race. Sure, you can still run it... But why do that to yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=Di Lux Deletion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H8T9PnEi,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-21T18:50:52.960+0000) > > Uhm.. If you're just immediately muting all pings, you're immensely hindering yourself for no reason. > > Out of the thousands of matches I've played in the last two seasons, I can only think of four instances where I actually muted someone's pings(Just one player, not my entire team). Maybe a handful more where I probably should have muted them but didn't. > > > Pings are ridiculously helpful(If you have even a speck of map awareness), as well as the best way for your team to pass information along without having to type. > > Muting chat makes sense(If you can't control yourself enough to not get tilted/mad at things others say), and muting Emotes I guess makes sense? If you're somehow tilted by a little image that people display... But muting pings for everyone? You're just opening yourself to ganks, collapses, being spotted by wards, not knowing when your teammates pinged you back from a gank you were about to make... You literally gimp yourself. Muting pings is like breaking your toes(Intentionally) before you run a race. Sure, you can still run it... But why do that to yourself. The only communication I want to receive is a ping on dragon/baron when we are securing it, and a single ping on an enemy when we are going for an all-in. Unfortunately, receiving this information also means receiving the other 99% of useless tilting garbage that is thrown around in solo queue ranked. More than 3/4's of my games involve someone in all chat asking for reports on someone for being toxic. People are assholes. If you want to win, don't get tilted by it and just focus on the game. Watching the map is your own responsibility. If people ping missing, or type where someone is, that is a very rare luxury and should not be relied on, esp in solo queue. If you get ganked bot by the mid lane, do NOT ping them or flame them. It is not the mid laner's fault. They are not obligated to follow, especially if it is an assassin vs a control mage, or something. It is your fault for putting yourself in a position to be ganked without vision. In my elo, every single gank results in a torret of "?" ping spams and flaming in chat. If it is responded to or acknowledged, then people waste precious seconds typing and starting a flame war. It is completely useless to have this communication at all, and this is what 95% of chat is unless you're in pro play. Also, it is not the jungler's obligation to gank or give you buffs. Almost all communication between lanes and junglers consists of "gank my lane or i afk' 'why did you not give me blue i afk'. 95% of communication between solo queue jgs and laners is flaming. This is useless as well, so it gets muted. People misread things sometimes, or say someone's flash is on cd when it isn't. People make horrible calls and start baron/dragon with no vision and enemy jung nearby. Unless you're obviously in matches where you're clearly the lowest skilled person, I think you need to make your own calls if you want the best chance to win and not listen to the screeching 12 year old yasuo player on his brother's account. Most of the time, people just use the "?" ping after someone misses a skillshot or dies. In my games, it is never used for its intended purpose, and is basically used to troll people and piss off teammates. Why would I bother subjecting myself to someone laughing and trolling every time I miss a skillshot? It literally happens every single game, and if I'm not the target, someone else on my team is. Fuck that.
: So in other words, you'd rather play alongside your teammates than with them. This is a team game. GTFO.
> [{quoted}](name=Sonic132,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H8T9PnEi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-21T17:17:39.379+0000) > > So in other words, you'd rather play alongside your teammates than with them. > This is a team game. GTFO. What is the difference between the two? I am still making plays, helping gank, assisting my team, saying 'GJ' in chat. It has ruined my game on more than one occasion where I'll be playing an AP champ and will be doing a 2v2 for a small objective with a teammate. We kill one of them, we are both low and my mana is all gone. I ping him to back off now. Rather than back off, my partner decides to try to kill the 2nd guy while I have no CDs or mana and dies. No matter what in every single game, that 2nd person will "?" ping spam me, flame me, etc even if I stand there autoing with no CDs and no mana. "WTF DUDE 2v1 AND YOU CANT KILL HIM U SUCK REPORTED /all GG WE LOSE THIS SHIT AP PUSH MID" That is the kind of elo I play in. That same person will proceed to flame others all game, will make bad calls, and will incite flaming with everyone else. This shit happens literally every single game. Even when it doesn't happen, I am dreading the flaming and pinging and shitty experience more than a loss itself. When I get to the point that people don't flame at the drop of a hat I'll consider not muting.
Rioter Comments
: A non-toxic buff for Lulu
She's my 100% ban. I absolutely cannot stand anything about her. I still have PTSD attacks of her randomly yelling "BUNNY!" in my sleep.
: > [{quoted}](name=DoomRPG,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=et2zEzQO,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-15T22:00:34.548+0000) > > It seems in all likelihood that the Yasuo player was a smurf. That or he had a very high A game, but smurf seems more reasonable. In which case as a matter of skill you stood zero chance. > > Yasuo is statistically weaker then other skirmishers. Yi and Jax can both stomp Yas with ease. So in all likelihood it's fair to say that Yas simple hard carried because he was a smurf. No. He was plat. I'm gold/plat. My friends were plat. It was pretty evenly matched. He stomped a singed in lane who was bad, granted. But I stomped his entire team. It just literally didn't matter.
> [{quoted}](name=Morgana Excel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=et2zEzQO,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-10-15T22:08:45.854+0000) > > No. He was plat. I'm gold/plat. My friends were plat. It was pretty evenly matched. He stomped a singed in lane who was bad, granted. But I stomped his entire team. It just literally didn't matter. That's how late game goes - one person out of position and gets deleted by enemy zed means now they can take baron and win. It doesn't matter that you're on nasus and have perfect stacks and are 16/2. The game is now 4v5 and so late that the score doesn't matter since everyone farmed their way into their 6 item builds. Most adcs can kite you with ease and supports can cc you for days. If you didn't end the game with such an advantage, that is your fault. The fact you let it go to late game at all means you deserved the loss, despite your belief on yasuo's balance. It happens with literally every late game champion - fiora, riven, every assassin, every mage, etc will delete the adc and make it a 4v5 immediately and snowball into win.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Why I've quit League of Legends after 7 years.
Ehh.. if you've been playing the game as long as you have.. you know that a lot of those reworked champions used to have almost zero counterplay. Taric and Sion for example had a ranged point and click stun. No skillshot, no charge time, just if you were in range and they clicked you, you were CC'd. The game used to be -way- more snowbally and impossible to come back if you fell behind. Although the overall damage may be higher today, a lot of the damage is gated behind 3-hit passives, delays, conditional passives, and other stuff. Whereas before, a lot of the damage was just point and click without requiring any setup at all. At least now if you're behind an Irelia, there's a chance that you can still dodge her stun and flash her ult, even if she's up 3 kills on you and outplay her. Whereas before, she would passively heal to full constantly, and the second that you auto'd her once, she'd point-and-click dash on you, point-and-click E you, stun you, and kill you with point and click auto's, and there was jack shit you could do about it. And as for the rest of the post, you're complaining about how you can't leave ranked games or you get flamed. Well, yeah, if you can't plan ahead your next 30 minutes, then you're screwing over your team and wasting a lot of four people's time - not only for that game but also they now have to win an extra game after for the automatic loss you just gave them. And a lot of people who play this game have jobs or school, so you've effectively ruined their whole night if they're trying to climb. So yeah, they have a right to be pissed. If its an emergency, then that happens, that sucks, but you won't be punished if its a one-time thing. And the biggest complaint people seem to have is how short the games are and how early they are decided. Well, in s3-4, there were many tank metas where games would easily last 40+ minutes on a regular basis, and now games are decided much earlier. So I really don't get your point here. So i mean if you want to quit because you were just banned for wasting 4 people's time by eating or going to the bathroom or whatever, when games are shorter than they've ever been, and you're complaining how champs are snowbally, when they have more counterplay than ever, then that's probably a good thing.
: I feel like LeBlanc shouldn't be able to 100-0 squishies through exhaust with no item
{{champion:9}} just has to press Q on her and she's instantly dead from the unavoidable 2 seconds of solid CC. All you have to do is survive a rotation as fiddle and she's dead. You DID build HP and/or MR if you're facing a leblanc as fiddle, right?
Rioter Comments
Thilmer (EUW)
: Mana regeneration has been overnerfed.
Manaflow Band is trash on almost every champ, ever since it was reworked from the old version - it restores < 1k mana over the course of an entire game. Unlike ocean and most champ passives, the mana it restores is / 5 sec, instead of / sec. It's basically a Faerie Charm in terms of what it restores - and that's being generous. At best, it gives +250 max mana for champs like anivia and ryze who build arcangel's and scale with mana, but for most champs it is just bad. I consider nimbus to be better in most situations since it will help you kite or chase after you've used your most damaging ability, and you're at your most vulnerable state, or even the magic shield vs an ap comp. The sorcery tree in general is underwhelming, especially for mages.
Rioter Comments
: It is already super short. It needs a duration nerf because a ranged targeted hard cc ability on a basic ability is insanely strong and the duration is the problem. I should not need QSS for a ranged targeted hard cc ability on a basic ability.
> [{quoted}](name=LeAnime,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fEiBNcol,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-12T19:47:36.545+0000) > > It is already super short. It needs a duration nerf because a ranged targeted hard cc ability on a basic ability is insanely strong and the duration is the problem. I should not need QSS for a ranged targeted hard cc ability on a basic ability. {{champion:9}} says hi!
Rioter Comments
Terozu (NA)
: I'm really sad Mafia LeBlanc never happened.
: > [{quoted}](name=taleofsonata,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6c64inWz,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-02T06:43:57.671+0000) > > Who the fuck still thinks reworked leblanc fit her identity? Did you watch the SIV HD video on why the reworked leblanc doesn't fit her identity? Are you that ignorant to not know whats fun and whats just useless? Have you been living under a rock all these times and never played old LB and you still have the guts to compare her to the ridiculous clown of a rework she had to deal for 2 years? Um...it is called having an opinion, and I stated mind and you stated yours...clearly. I still think Reworked LeBlanc fit her identidy. I'm not ignorant, RR was fun for me and made it so her R now wasn't just an empowered Q/W/E. I got creative with it. I don't care for the old LeBlanc because I feel as if she was braindead for the damage she put out. Regardless of damage. I liked the Q bounces in her rework and RR and I couldn't care less what you think if you are going to insult me with what you think.
> [{quoted}](name=Ellamayne,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6c64inWz,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-09-02T16:08:56.216+0000) > > Um...it is called having an opinion, and I stated mind and you stated yours...clearly. > > I still think Reworked LeBlanc fit her identidy. I'm not ignorant, RR was fun for me and made it so her R now wasn't just an empowered Q/W/E. I got creative with it. I don't care for the old LeBlanc because I feel as if she was braindead for the damage she put out. Regardless of damage. I liked the Q bounces in her rework and RR and I couldn't care less what you think if you are going to insult me with what you think. It's hard to make the argument that reworked lb fit her identity. As what? An assassin? No, she couldn't kill any adc or apc who could unload their combo/do more than 1.5k dmg in 1.5 seconds/had any hard CC at all, AND she was useless as a deceiver too because her ult clones lasted less than 3 seconds and her main deception (RR) was completely uncontrollable. She was, as riot called her, a 'kite mage', which no other champion has had the dubious honor of being categorized as. I have been able to make countless 'deceiver' plays on her revert/current version using her passive controllable clone, than I ever could on the reworked, and trust me I tried to make that version work. The clone only ever did one thing, which LB herself would almost never do - run straight at an enemy in a straight line and then vanish IMMEDIATELY when she used a spell. Enemies didn't even have TIME to use any spells or do anything since the second the clone did anything and was actually in range of most enemies, she would vanish. The passive clone lasts a good length of time, doesn't interrupt her ult combo like RR did, doesn't lock you out if her ult is on CD, appears when you need it (low HP), and you can do a lot of juking tricks using the leashing mechanics and dashing into bushes. RR couldn't do any of this. The -ONLY- consistent use of the RR clone was to block global skillshots like Ashe arrow/jinx rocket, which was so disgustingly toxic. How would you feel as A Jinx player if you are about to finally get the killshot on that snowballing enemy carry, when a fucking leblanc clone appears out of nowhere and makes your ult fizzle when she wasn't even anywhere near your lane? It's ludicrous how that made it past testing. The few times I was able to press RR and got a Lux/Annie to blow their combo or flash away/towards it didn't feel satisfying. It didn't feel like I outplayed them, it just felt like they were shitty players who fell for the most obvious trick in the book, and who I was going to beat anyway by just straight combo'ing them, without any of those dumb tricks. Since I wasn't controlling the clone, it just felt like a cointoss every time I used the RR, whether it was actually going to walk in the correct direction, whether it was actually going to approach the correct person, whether it wouldn't get stuck on a minion or wall and then vanish, etc. In theory, when I first read about the ability, it sounded ok, but in practice it was just horrible, inconsistent, and one of the worst designed abilities of any champion in the entire roster, let alone the fact it was her ultimate. Her rework as a whole was such a disjointed mess that failed to address any of the issues that LB had, while making her even more oppressive in even more frustrating ways. At least you can build MR to counter the current one, but the old one would just ignore everyone, build Gunblade/Lichbane, and push side lanes the entire game, dueling anyone who tried to stop her, like a bastardized version of Tryn.
: I feel like LeBlanc should be reverted back to her rework to fit her character identidy
She wasn't an assassin because of the delays. She couldn't kill an ADC in a teamfight anymore. She was a lategame glorified splitpusher. Her RR was on a retarded AI and would be unpredictable and more often than not would do some awkward stutter step 5 feet in front of her and then vanish without even appearing in the enemy's vision. The rework was also so disgustingly unbalanced that they had to straight up delete her W to make her even remotely balanceable. Her passive made her one of the best pushers/farmers until they made it basically a non-factor with the nerfs as well.
: *Puts everything into dmg goes around 1 shotting everyone*
> [{quoted}](name=Light Burner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dv7N7Wqi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-01T22:28:36.126+0000) > > *Puts everything into dmg goes around 1 shotting everyone* But then they'd die in one auto late game if they're not increasing their hp/defense.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Mafia LeBlanc

Level 157 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion