GibbIy (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Prînce Ashîtaka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=50EObJ9J,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-03-24T09:14:20.168+0000) > > Magic Wizard Joe: pls kid > Magic Wizard Joe: now you're getting muted > Magic Wizard Joe: I'm done wasting my time on you > Magic Wizard Joe: not even going to try to help this loser > > Definitely didn't throw back a single insult. > > Magic Wizard Joe: whatever is going on in your personal life I hope you get through it > Magic Wizard Joe: because clearly you hate yourself more then you hate this game > > Like I said, well deserved ban. Please do not make another account. You suffer from the same issue the other guy suffered from. 1. When I said I didn't throw a single argument, that was under game 1 category but you're only looking for negatives regardless of what context they are in. next. It's not uncommon for bullies to hate themselves. That's what I was getting at. It wasn't passive aggression, but you seem to be in a solid state of self-absorption and judgmental tendencies that lead you to believe you know what someone means, and what they are thinking, and what their intentions are when they type something. I won't be making another account because like I said if I am wrong then I will accept that. But "deserved ban don't make another account" ? Are you serious? what is your problem?
GibbIy (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Prînce Ashîtaka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=50EObJ9J,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-24T09:03:31.770+0000) > > Judging by your chat logs you're passive aggressive, obnoxious, and pretentious. > > All 3 things which, to me, are worse than simply being flat out toxic. > > Well deserved ban. Please don't make another account. Telling me to kill myself is better then me being "passive aggressive", which by the way can you give me an example of where I was passive aggressive please?
: > [{quoted}](name=Magic Wizard Joe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=50EObJ9J,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-24T09:01:07.991+0000) > > Talking is toxic? Oh, you're one of those. Angry, meanie-pants talking, yes. ^_^ After the 14 day ban you're on the thinnest of ice, so that's what happened.
> [{quoted}](name=Schoenberg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=50EObJ9J,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-24T09:01:59.039+0000) > > Oh, you're one of those. > > Angry, meanie-pants talking, yes. ^_^ I didn't post this to argue and defend myself. I'm genuinely looking for clarity. Was I misbehaving? If so was permaban really what I deserved.
: Yes. TL;DR: I talk too much. I like to express myself. That's the only thing I'm guilty of. No. Guessing you had a 14-day ban before this.
> [{quoted}](name=Schoenberg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=50EObJ9J,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-24T09:00:33.954+0000) > > Yes. > > TL;DR: I talk too much. I like to express myself. That's the only thing I'm guilty of. > > You're guilty of toxicity. > > Guessing you had a 14-day ban before this. Talking is toxic? And the last 14 day ban I had was months ago.
GibbIy (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Prînce Ashîtaka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=50EObJ9J,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-24T08:58:19.029+0000) > > Yes. You didn't even read it...
Rioter Comments
Owl Puff (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mute All Focus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VGhWsMn9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-20T21:23:27.894+0000) > > I definitely wouldn't call it "just another reason to hate on things". A lot of people, myself included. Are tired of seeing gay things on tv, social media, and now games.... I can't seem to escape gay things. It seems like everywhere I go it's getting shoved down my throat more and more slowly by the lgbtq community. If you wanna be gay that's fine but why is everyone pretending like it's a norm everyone has to be open to? I was looking forward to maining her but after hearing what she says I don't want to be exposed to that kind of stuff every game. You were raised one way, I was raised another. But it IS normal. The LGBT community is a part of us now. Its not weird and its not taboo until you act like it is. Also If you have a problem with her quotes regarding her sexuality then why the fuck are you okay with Eve and Ahri? Why is Zoe an exception and not Neeko? Why are you not getting upset about literally any other champion that flirts? "You were raised one way, I was raised another." I think you forgot that this applies to cultures. There are plenty of champions that represent different cultures. They were raised in a different manner but that clearly doesn't bother you as much. Also regardless of sexual orientation, you're very likely to have grown up similarly with someone who is gay/bi/les etc. It's just a sexuality, so it's not like lesbians and gays suddenly have a completely different culture. Always has been like this. From what I read, it feels like you're just using excuses to be homophobic. I may be wrong or I may be right. Who knows. I definitely won't get an honest answer from you.
> [{quoted}](name=Owl Puff,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VGhWsMn9,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-11-21T01:51:46.592+0000) > > But it IS normal. The LGBT community is a part of us now. Its not weird and its not taboo until you act like it is. Also If you have a problem with her quotes regarding her sexuality then why the fuck are you okay with Eve and Ahri? Why is Zoe an exception and not Neeko? Why are you not getting upset about literally any other champion that flirts? > > "You were raised one way, I was raised another." I think you forgot that this applies to cultures. There are plenty of champions that represent different cultures. They were raised in a different manner but that clearly doesn't bother you as much. Also regardless of sexual orientation, you're very likely to have grown up similarly with someone who is gay/bi/les etc. It's just a sexuality, so it's not like lesbians and gays suddenly have a completely different culture. Always has been like this. > > From what I read, it feels like you're just using excuses to be homophobic. I may be wrong or I may be right. Who knows. I definitely won't get an honest answer from you. The amount of conclusions you're jumping to are beyond me. Culture does not have anything to do with how you're raised. It can influence it, but it is definitely not a factor in being raised. Culture had nothing to do with my parents telling me it was wrong to be gay. And if you must know. I'm not a homophobe, The idea of not minding that something exists so long as you don't have to be around it, isn't a hard concept to grasp. I don't dislike bees. But I certainly don't want them around me. I don't dislike gay/bi people, I don't even mind them around me or in my presence. But I don't want to see gay things happening around me. 2 gay people do not effect me. Me being exposed to 2 gay people saying gay things does effect me. I can't not here it. I don't have the option to turn off my volume without being at a competitive disadvantage. I don't have the option to turn off her gay quotes. I'm forced to deal with them. That is why there is an anti LGBT team. Because people like you automatically assume if someone has a problem with anything close to gay related things they are homophobic. I'm allowed to have an opinion. And I should not be forced to deal with it or suffer a disadvantage.
: Replying to the critism about Neeko
I definitely wouldn't call it "just another reason to hate on things". A lot of people, myself included. Are tired of seeing gay things on tv, social media, and now games.... I can't seem to escape gay things. It seems like everywhere I go it's getting shoved down my throat more and more slowly by the lgbtq community. If you wanna be gay that's fine but why is everyone pretending like it's a norm everyone has to be open to? I was looking forward to maining her but after hearing what she says I don't want to be exposed to that kind of stuff every game. You were raised one way, I was raised another.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=K8xIq4PA,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-11-20T05:55:09.360+0000) > > Because Riot is trying to appeal to gay/lesbian gamers. Now they have representation in LOL, so they're more interested in the game. No, it's because homosexuality is a thing that exists in real life. If you make a game with a large cast of characters that lacks gay characters, you have indirectly discriminated against gay people.
> [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=K8xIq4PA,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2018-11-20T06:13:00.210+0000) > > No, it's because homosexuality is a thing that exists in real life. If you make a game with a large cast of characters that lacks gay characters, you have indirectly discriminated against gay people. lmao wut
: New team Looking to try out players (D5 elo) ADD ME, IN GAME NAME: Attackongeek
So I happen to play both lanes at just about the same level and I'd love to sub for your team with either top or sup as those are the only two roles I can play considerably well. I was Diamond Last season and Hit Plat I 60 LP before I realized I wasn't elgible for rewards due to honor 0. Because of that I stopped playing ranked seriously and use multiple different accounts because solo q sucks anyways. I'd love to be on a team though.
Jamaree (NA)
: Wait...some of that stuff on page 7 couldn't even begin to be described as sexual harassment...what?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h6AVXeQr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-07T05:11:11.146+0000) > > Wait...some of that stuff on page 7 couldn't even begin to be described as sexual harassment...what? Sexual harrassment is, but not limited to touching. It can be through words as well. Forcing women to go to a required conference where rape jokes will happen repeatedly while they again are FORCED to be present definitely checks out as sexual harassment. The women have stated numerous times they weren't okay with it but Riot Games did not care. (According to a former employee anyway. ) Women and Men should be provided a safe area during work at all times where being uncomfortable isn't due to your superior talking about drug raping you behind your back. I would argue that's worse then sexual harassment and he needs to lose a hell of a lot more then just his job.
: Yeah, why did Ekko W, a spell that does zero damage, deal over 800 damage to me?
I could be wrong, But I'm PRETTY SURE the death recap does count his passive W damage as the Active itself doesn't do damage, but when you're below a certain amount of HP it technically does. The passive on it will activate on you and amplify his damage which will show up on the Death Recap.
NichtHurz (EUW)
: Then he would be 100% garbage in late game, because he has no way to get around in fights, which he needs to be able to do because he is not a hypercarry just standing in the backline and melting people. He needs to be able to move faster to choose his targets and because he won't ever be in a position to retaliate against assassins jumping on him. Something should be done, but this might kill the champion.
He did just fine before stormraizor. You're creating a problem that wasn't there to begin with. Never have I heard jhin complain about not being fast enough to move around to select the right targets... What adc can choose who they want to kill? Adc's don't have that choice. They kill who is presented to them and auto the strongest target in their range in a specific order. ADC/APC > Assassin > Bruiser/Juggernaut > Tank > Support. That is the order in which adc's should be looking to damage which can change respectively depending on the situation. So if Kog'maw is out of your range. Move on to the next threat, Zed also out of range? I guess you're just gonna have to auto mordekaiser. No adc should be able to "choose his/her target" as they please without the help of a teammate. An Item should not be the reason an adc can do whatever they want in team fights and get away with it unless of course it's a support item bought by your support. I'm looking at you {{item:3107}}
: Why are the even changing the emblems? The current ones are so iconic and look so good (especially with the shines and gems in them), is it just me that feels this way?
I've played this game since season 1 when they first came out, and I'm sure other veterans can agree with the following. Although nothing is wrong with the current emblems, it is very refreshing to see harmless pictures change after years of the same thing. I don't know how long you have played, and perhaps you have been playing for many years I don't know. But for the sake of conversation I will assume you haven't been around for longer then a year at best. The currect emblems after 8 years have become very stale and boring. I've had every emblem other then challenger and nothing about them are exciting to see anymore. After seeing them time and time again for 8 years they have become pretty dull and change like this is very welcomed. There was nothing wrong with the old summoner spell icons, or the champion icons. But those got updated too after so long, and again... It was very appreciated by veteran players who had to look at the same thing for years.
: > [{quoted}](name=LTK KoRo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WtPkoghk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-01T08:43:49.476+0000) > > Yeah so when junglers are supposed to gank then? You're acting like junglers shouldn't be allowed to enter lanes before idk, 10 minute or lvl 6, which is just stupid. Junglers should'nt be allowed to gank ever. But Junglers getting 4 manned in river over a crab or invaded by 0/2 solo laner that is 2 levels above you at blue is fine Top laners making TP plays is fine Mid laners shoving and roaming is fine Supports making mid lane roams is also fine As a jungler you should know your role. Which is too pick a tank and stand infront of the ADC in teamfights. Outside of that you're just supposed to afk farm the jungle and place wards while winning ever smite fight.
top laners make tp plays? Haven't seen a sick tp play since it got nerfed to 4 seconds
: Ehh.. if you've been playing the game as long as you have.. you know that a lot of those reworked champions used to have almost zero counterplay. Taric and Sion for example had a ranged point and click stun. No skillshot, no charge time, just if you were in range and they clicked you, you were CC'd. The game used to be -way- more snowbally and impossible to come back if you fell behind. Although the overall damage may be higher today, a lot of the damage is gated behind 3-hit passives, delays, conditional passives, and other stuff. Whereas before, a lot of the damage was just point and click without requiring any setup at all. At least now if you're behind an Irelia, there's a chance that you can still dodge her stun and flash her ult, even if she's up 3 kills on you and outplay her. Whereas before, she would passively heal to full constantly, and the second that you auto'd her once, she'd point-and-click dash on you, point-and-click E you, stun you, and kill you with point and click auto's, and there was jack shit you could do about it. And as for the rest of the post, you're complaining about how you can't leave ranked games or you get flamed. Well, yeah, if you can't plan ahead your next 30 minutes, then you're screwing over your team and wasting a lot of four people's time - not only for that game but also they now have to win an extra game after for the automatic loss you just gave them. And a lot of people who play this game have jobs or school, so you've effectively ruined their whole night if they're trying to climb. So yeah, they have a right to be pissed. If its an emergency, then that happens, that sucks, but you won't be punished if its a one-time thing. And the biggest complaint people seem to have is how short the games are and how early they are decided. Well, in s3-4, there were many tank metas where games would easily last 40+ minutes on a regular basis, and now games are decided much earlier. So I really don't get your point here. So i mean if you want to quit because you were just banned for wasting 4 people's time by eating or going to the bathroom or whatever, when games are shorter than they've ever been, and you're complaining how champs are snowbally, when they have more counterplay than ever, then that's probably a good thing.
> **The game used to be -way- more snowbally and impossible to come back if you fell behind. ** You're joking right?
CIayman (NA)
: There's a brief window of immunity that follows the snare Otherwise you could just stack the traps on top of each other and infinitely snare lmao
there are 3 videos. Why are you only replying to one of them? "lmao"
: i didn't know until recently that you can place traps directly on top (underneath?) and if they don't move they get caught, enabling a headshot.
I'm not sure if you're agreeing or disagreeing with my videos or not
: To all the Fruitcakes that put milk in before the cereal
Rioter Comments
Wacky9 (NA)
: Poor Tahm... All he wants is to be able to be played but soon he's going to be Ryze 2.0
> [{quoted}](name=Wacky9,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TGe2Bb6o,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-09-26T21:26:57.700+0000) > > Poor Tahm... > All he wants is to be able to be played but soon he's going to be Ryze 2.0 I have no empathy for tahm mains. I didn't hear them fighting for ornn mains when he was getting gutted due to LCS {{champion:516}}
: D or F: What's your flash key, and why?
I play with all 5 fingers. My thumb is responsible for the spacebar key, and the D + F key. I put flash on D because it's almost impossible for me to accidentally flash without reaching for it. F however is just close enough for my thumb to touch first increasing my chances of accidentally clicking it when I do go for the D key.
Malak (NA)
: Amount of CS doesn't matter friend?? It's almost impossible to lose if you have 200 cs by 20 mins unless you're already in high elo. You're unranked so I suggest trying to play at least. Literally the ONLY thing I could agree with you out of everything you've said is the towers not protecting you enough a lvl 6. Solo impact is fine right now, but it is a 5v5 game after all so at least 30% games are guaranteed losses regardles of how good you are. Snowballing was fixed with shutdown gold changes, I do agree doran item starts are braindead but resolve tree/shield in particular are fine. Bruisers don't outdamage everything, rune/masteries do allow you to pick whatever suits your playstyle, and so on
Runes and masteries certainly do NOT allow you to play whatever suits your playstyle. I use to go full health regen quints and full tank runes along with resolve masteries on Soraka allowing me to get in peoples face and survive rather then big heals and damage laning phase. That's right, I had my runes and masteries down to a science. Because it suited my playstyle so well I hit diamond with an 80% winrate. (Meanwhile my other support main friends tried it and felt completely useless the whole game struggling, and failing to win one with my soraka setup. ) Now it's simply not an option to take tank runes on Soraka. You'll get blown up the same way no matter what runes you take. You have no choice but to take sorcery.
: > [{quoted}](name=AmazoX,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7OlKlKTJ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-09-03T00:07:57.058+0000) > > He makes good points. He really does not he complains about toplane when it's been in the best state in yeara. Toplaners are crushing highelo right now. Hashinshin does nothing but whine. Go watch IWDominates video on him tbh.
> [{quoted}](name=FrozenFrostFyre,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7OlKlKTJ,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T00:26:42.307+0000) > > He really does not he complains about toplane when it's been in the best state in yeara. Toplaners are crushing highelo right now. Hashinshin does nothing but whine. Go watch IWDominates video on him tbh. I'm sorry what? First of all that couldn't be further from the truth and second of all it's off topic as hell. ya'll can discuss hashinshin in league dms.
: To me it sounds like your just tired of league. Ive played aov and at first i liked it. With all the runes, the simplicity, and me just fucking noobs over. Then i got tired of it, it just got boring and repetitive. Everyone one shots each other and if your not a tank you get one shot. Even tanks one shot. Its a one shot fiesta. Its balance issues are much worst than league. At least in league they give a shit to rework and nerf the shit out of champions. The gameplay on AOV is just not worth because if you just want to build a worrior like a carry (like they should be) you are forced to tank up for the late game. You take one step into the battle feild to poke... One shot. The laning phase is fun but the late game is a horrendous indie game mess. Tencent needa to take notes on how to manage there game. Here is a list of the most completely broken and down straight autistic things in that game. 1. Mages: they are gross... They can feed there ass off to the adc and they are guaranteed to come back one shotting the entire team or anyone who dares to 1v1 them. Like zill, i killed the bastard 4 times in lane but with no suprise he came back 1v1ing any one and escaping with out effort picking the team off like a scary movie. Or krixie as soon as she gets her ult their team wins the team fight. 2. Tanks its still fucking world of tanks basically with a full tank grackk one shotting you with a tap of a button. Or an aurthur running you down through your entire team just because you're the squishy target he can one shot. Don't get me started with superman or wonder woman. Not much to say here since we've all suffered some PTSD from league of tanks. At least lol has it buffered down with the conquerer keystone and a couple of nerfs. Not even mobile legends tank meta is that severe. 3. Valhein. Although you do have to get ahead early, he is spammed in every game and im just sick of seeing that character in my games. And if he is ahead its an auto win. Not evdn an assassin can get on him. Unless you are raz because lets face that hero is just ridiculous. But even he will die trying to shut that bitch down. 4. Lubu. Fun hero but he just falls so hard late game, kind of like aatrox before he got op again. Like he needs a scaling buff. There are so many things wrong with tgus game. I say its not worth but then again its my opinion {{champion:157}}
> Everyone one shots each other and if your not a tank you get one shot. Even tanks one shot. Its a one shot fiesta. Isn't that league?
: Ty for nerfing Ryze, Riot
Riot gonna do to {{champion:13}} what they did to my {{champion:516}} I had finally found a character who I loved so much I read every text of lore he had. Every word. They nerfed him down to 46% winratio from 48%. And he wasn't even played in tournaments anymore. And then they nerfed him again recently. Now he's sitting at 45.51% WR just slightly above {{champion:13}} . You know what the reason for the nerf was even after he stopped being played in tournaments? "He's just unfun to play against" ?? Okay what about {{champion:34}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:254}} (for adc's) {{champion:157}} and last but not least this abomination ---> {{champion:142}} <--- We need to go on strike. Justice for {{champion:13}} {{champion:516}} and {{champion:3}} !!!!!
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:122}} is a CertainlyT champion and has never had a "Dash". CertainlyT worked on {{champion:82}} rework and he does not have a "dash". None of the reworks he has worked on added a dash so why would you think CertainlyT add a dasg or movement speed increase when 0 of the reworks he worked on added those things.
> [{quoted}](name=Malix Farwin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H8mWAe1w,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-07-17T14:09:53.390+0000) > > {{champion:122}} is a CertainlyT champion and has never had a &quot;Dash&quot;. CertainlyT worked on {{champion:82}} rework and he does not have a &quot;dash&quot;. None of the reworks he has worked on added a dash so why would you think CertainlyT add a dasg or movement speed increase when 0 of the reworks he worked on added those things. {{champion:19}} -laughs histarically- {{champion:104}} -laughs heroically- {{champion:51}} -laughs snobbishly- {{champion:84}} "Wanna see me dash to that mountain and back? Wanna see me do it again?"
Jaspers (EUW)
: Yasuo windwall can't block the ability as a projectile if the champ is the projectile. :P
> [{quoted}](name=Jaspers,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H8mWAe1w,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-17T12:43:42.097+0000) > > Yasuo windwall can&#x27;t block the ability as a projectile if the champ is the projectile. :P if Yasuo windwall'd raka she would disappear from the game forever lol. The way yasuo's windwall is coded anything that has the projectile tag that touches his windwlal is immediately bounced off to an invisible dead minion or something close to that. ~~~~~~~~~~THE MOOOREE YOOUU KNOWWWW ~~~~~~~~`~
: ***
You must of never heard of an anti-joke old timer. It wasn't suppose to be funny.
Terozu (NA)
: Sorry but no 19 year old would ever use "lame" in a convos even online. And just because your 'joke' is unfunny you try to insult me. I'd guess youre like 13-15
Teenagers don't use the word lame? Lmao alright old man. You're the one with all the jokes I see.
Terozu (NA)
: ...Are you a child?
No I'm 19. But now I'm betting you're pretty old. Which would explain this sort of dreadful feeling I'm experiencing as this conversation with you goes on.
Terozu (NA)
: There is literally no visible reason for it so no it wouldnt be obvious.
Why are you so lame? Like I mean You're actually a depressing kind of lame.
Terozu (NA)
: Upvotes really arent indicative until they hit the thousands. And its CertainlyT. And I love his champs, can't wait for Akali.
I said DefinitelyT on purpose... If that somehow wasn't obvious to you.
: Hey, I just wanted to say that most of us really appreciate the work you're doing and understand that most of the time there's not a single person to blame for the mistakes that are bound to happen. Keep being awesome! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
The only person I truly hate with a passion in Riot Games is DefinitelyT. I really can't handle another champion of his. I think the next one he makes is when I finally say goodbye. But as far as I'm aware, you're the first person I have ever seen say GhostCrawler is awesome. (How I feel about ghost crawler is neither here nor there) I think you're reaching when you say "most of us really appreciate the work you're doing..." when you only received 4 upvotes for this while the post specifically hating him receives 20+ Most = Majority.
TheShinx (NA)
: > Season 8: >Bruisers: oh you mean tanks Juggernauts: yeah that's what I said: tanks Assassins: still a mess lol Fighters: do LUDICROUS damage, get 100-0'd occasionally Supports: Deal TONS of damage, can take hardly any, can opt to buy teamfighting tools with their gold from kills, as if this is a team game anymore lol Mages: oh you mean adcs ADCs: do LUDICROUS damage, get 100-0'd often early on, lategame overlords but what lategame? Let me fix this: Tanks: Oh you mean ADC's? Juggernauts: Oh you mean ADC's? Assassins: 100-0 Everyone including tanks with 9k hp and 1.2m HP/s at level 1. Fighters: Oh you mean ADC's? Supports: Mid laners anyone? ADC: *respawning* Junglers: Oh you mean ADC's?
> Let me fix this: > > Tanks: Oh you mean ADC&#x27;s? > Juggernauts: Oh you mean ADC&#x27;s? > Assassins: 100-0 Everyone including tanks with 9k hp and 1.2m HP/s at level 1. > Fighters: Oh you mean ADC&#x27;s? > Supports: Mid laners anyone? > ADC: *respawning* > Junglers: Oh you mean ADC&#x27;s? If this ain't the truth.
Rioter Comments
: Honestly, the damage he gets through brittle is the only thing pushing him over the edge. The only other would be his silly W hitbox (includes his entire model despite being projected in front of him). As for your ideas. P honestly this would kill ornn. Instead of getting CC or other stats through a passive. He gets to stay in lane, making him 100% reliant on getting the best use of his passive through farming. Your chain vest example is no different to him recalling then teleporting to lane. Only he doesn't get potions, can't refill his potions and depending on what he buys, may or may not get mana/health. Punishing him for using his passive is just, it defeats the entire purpose of having it. I'd rather recall and purchase than use his passive with that change. Damage is too important a stat these days. Q/E I wouldn't increase the range of his engagement. He already has an insane initiation range with his ult, adding this would make it impossible to fight ornn on your own terms. Because he'd have the range, without his ult to smash you when ever he pleases. The E change specifically is just bad by design. There's a reason that it's short, so you have a chance of escaping the knock up radius. And again, the whole punishment concept seems cool and good on paper. But it just isn't fun in practice. Best example would be looking at sombra from overwatch. They chucked a static cooldown on her hack every time it was interrupted. In theory it made sense. But it felt awful and everyone hates the change. W Shield is fine. The hit box, damage and the fact he gets more AA range to proc it is the problem. You can test it urself in practice range. But as I said about his W hitbox is freaking huge. If you don't have a decent dash you will get brittle and he will proc it. No questions asked. He needs the shield (as he sacrifices stats to have it [all tanks do, naut has less HP so he can have his shield, zac has less regen in exchange for the blobs ect]). So hit the damage, fix the hitbox and if that doesn't work, remove the bonus AA range
Im not sure what you mean by this cha ge would kill him. Hes already at a 47% winrate. The whole point of these changes are to make him more teamplay oriented rather then an untradeable,unbeatable lane bully toplane. I think youre looking at these changes the wrong way. And im not sure what you mean by E hitbox being bad design. You said the E hitbox is short to give you a chance to dodge it... but it diesnt really work that way. Q + E works in a combo. If you get hit by Ornns Q youre almost definitely gonna get knocked up by ornns E if thats what he wishes. (Because his Q hitbox is massive and it also slows) My change decreases Ornns Q hitbox to the point where its a skillshot allowing you to more easily dodge it to escape the slow netting for an easy dodge. Not to mention Ornn would be hurting himself more using the ability to chase down an opponent for "selfish reasons" These changes were thought out long and hard. I hope now you can see why I felt it was necessary. I actually made it easier to dodge his knockup. As it requires more skill to land.
Rioter Comments
: Community Patch Notes
Opinions?? {{champion:516}} Ornn can be a bit of a stat check champion when he's given the tools he needs to survive in the toplane while having the ability to buy without backing. With this update we're trying to make his weaknesses much more punishable while still letting him do what he does best, setting up combos. >_** Living Forge:**_ > > **[NEW Passive] Fatigue**: After using living forge Ornn recieves "Fatigue" Debuff for 60s/40s/20s > > **Fatigue**: Decreases all damage dealt to champions by 5% > Having the ability to buy items in lane shouldn't mean walking under tower for 2 seconds, and then coming back to smack your opponents with that sick chain vest you bought out of nowhere, so we're tuning this ability. - > _**Volcanic Rupture**_: > > Target Range: ~~800~~ -> 950 > Effect Radius: ~~50~~ -> 30 > Magma Pillar:~~ 4s~~ -> 2.5s > The idea behind this change is to give ornn the ability to make more plays with less time to do so while also requiring a bit more skill. - > _**Bellows Breath**_: > > Shield changed from ~~12%~~ at all ranks for 3.5s -> 7% at all ranks 3.5s > **[NEW Effect] Discharge**: After shield absorbs all it's damage ornn gains 12% damage reduction for a remaining 1s duration > Part of what made Ornn so difficult to fight was how much damage his shield could soak up. This change should make trades much less one sided. - > _**Searing Charge**_: > Target range 800 (unchanged) > > **[NEW] Fiery Headbud:** If Searing Charge is targeted towards an enemy summoner, he will charge a bonus 150 units for a total of 950 rather then 800 > **[NEW] I think I broke my beard**: If Searing Charge collides with terrain after exceeding 800 units > Both ornn and all enemies knocked up will take 3% bonus max health damage. > > This should encourage ornn to fight more rather then saving Searing Charge for escapes in laning phase.
: So many of these are so awful. I'll just bring up one that shows how biased and bad people are at balancing. A Jayce main wants Doran's Shield nerfed because - what do you know - it works really well against Jayce. This is why we aren't in charge of balancing. Doran's Shield is fine and it's the only thing you can do against ranged champs as a melee champ.
That's the same one I seen. I was like someone wants doran shield nerfed?? Then I seen his name was jayce. -facepalm-
Jaygo41 (NA)
: What do you mean it has nothing to do with reaction time? This isn't chess. In league, things happen in a split second. You don't quite appreciate it but adding a Diablo 3 kind of "analog steering" would essentially make dodging easier skillshot champions would be extremely difficult to play especially against the most slippery champions. Additionally, it might actually make scripting harder to catch, because it's probably easy to see keystrokes and things like that but might be tougher to detect cursor movements. APM is a skill. That's a fact. It's literally a measure of actions, whether keystrokes or clicks, per minute. You want to try and tell the starcraft guys that APM isn't a skill? While admittedly they have command units and build things, they also have to MICRO and do things like kite, use special unit abilities, etc. This game has already been made so easy to play over the years, I actually think this might be making it too easy.
Me tapping my mouse is NOT a skill, and I really can't believe you're trying to argue that it is. I could click a million times and I guarantee my click speed wouldn't improve at any rate. Skill requires practice, and no practice in the world will improve your constant clicking speed. You must be confused, or just stupid, nonetheless I think I see what your problem is. You seem to be misunderstanding the difference between reaction time, and rapid clicking. It would take the same amount of time to dodge an ability on the first click followed by 100 more clicks, as it would be to just move your cursor to the right or left respectively after 1 click. Why should you have to click 100 times to move in a certain direction exactly the way you want, when simply clicking one time should be an option to achieve the SAME THING. There is absolutely no reason I should have to click an indefinite amount of times to make sure my character is walking exactly where I want him to be walking. I'm almost 100% sure you're confused on what this board post is even about.
Jaygo41 (NA)
: In a game that's at least pretending to have an esport, there needs to be some sort of physical motion that the game tests. Whether it's reaction time, quickness, etc. Imagine trying to say this in basketball. "So people with impaired movement in their feet should have to suffer the consequences of not being quick enough to play defense?" Yes. They should. Sorry
To say this game is played as a sport is some sort of a joke that i don't even want to get into. > Imagine trying to say this in basketball. &quot;So people with impaired movement in their feet should have to suffer the consequences of not being quick enough to play defense?&quot; > Yes. They should. Sorry Uh.. No, they shouldn't. Sorry. In basketball those who are movement impaired do have compensations. Many tournaments have been hosted for those with the inability to walk. Secondly, clicking is not a skill. It feels like you're trying to sound sophisticated in some way by acknowledging the fact that there must be some sort of physical skill, and that's not the case in a virtual game. Let's pretend this is a "sports" game. (which is like saying chess is a sport granted you use a speed timer.) You're pretty much saying moving one piece to a certain location requires skill, and someone without arms isn't skilled enough to do it, and that's ultimately their own fault. No, that's not how it works, and no that is not their fault. Clicking 10x super fast in a quarter of a second is not skill. It has nothing to do with reaction time, and therefore it shouldn't be required.
Jaygo41 (NA)
: Huge nerf to skillshot champions if you could make it "analog" like that. The game is actually balanced around that speed very closely
so people with impaired movement on their fingers should have to suffer the consequences of holding down the right click button because they physically can't click as quickly as others?
Onerios (EUW)
: Elaborate on the proposal more, when exactly are the bans being shown. On lock, on hover? There are some unintended consequences specific to each version that while allowing more champions to be banned could have significant negative effects overall, but need to know which one so I can critique it properly.
There are 140+ champions. Banning 10 of those is roughly 7% of the characters you can play. 93% of 140 champions are available. Exactly what problems would occur?
: > [{quoted}](name=Kuronii Lumiira,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iyt8Aexe,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-05-24T16:19:33.715+0000) > > Yeah, Riot&#x27;s notorious for doing annoying shit like this, like so many other companies. All they do is hide behind automated or copy-pasted responses without doing actual work. They believe the person is always in the wrong, and they offer no recourse, even for ridiculous circumstances like being hacked. > > I&#x27;m pulling for you, man. League has 67 Million monthly players, only about 1,000 people work at Riot. Even if all of Riots employees worked in customer service, which they don't, they wouldn't have nearly enough people to answer every ticket. So automated responses are necessary otherwise it would take months to get any response to your ticket if ever.
> [{quoted}](name=SacroFudge,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iyt8Aexe,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2018-05-24T16:42:18.593+0000) > > League has 67 Million monthly players, only about 1,000 people work at Riot. Even if all of Riots employees worked in customer service, which they don&#x27;t, they wouldn&#x27;t have nearly enough people to answer every ticket. So automated responses are necessary otherwise it would take months to get any response to your ticket if ever. automated responses are worse then not getting a response at all. There's nothing an automated response can tell me that most people don't already know. Everything else is just false hope
: > [{quoted}](name=Mr 99 LP,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EA4O08f7,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-05-20T17:50:52.624+0000) > > How can you try and coach someone who is better then you? This works in Pro play because the coach dedicated 8 hours a day into each of his players learning, and figuring out how their brain works, and putting things into perspectives they can understand, and offering them different ways to go about it after lots and lots of observing. > > You don&#x27;t put in a fraction of your time into clients I&#x27;m 100% sure, and you also don&#x27;t put in a half of that time playing league either. So what would be the point in hiring you to do something I can do myself, and would most likely be better at? This isn&#x27;t even meant to flame or discourage you. I&#x27;m genuinely curious on why you could possibly thinks it&#x27;s okay to be a &quot;coach&quot; at gold ELO. 1- Mechanics and teaching are two completely different talents but to answer your question. Everyone has a "natural talent" you join this game, and you play ranked, you climb, you climb, and eventually you're going to stop. Once this happens, you have reached what is called. "the natural peek" Coaches exist in every sport for this exact reason. A coaches job is to evaluate your natural peek, figure if you have reached it, and once we have done that we can evaluate all your accomplishments, your failures and assemble a game plan in how to push you further. It is our job to get into your mind, to understand it, find out what makes you tick, and figure out your long term goals, and how to make them a reality. Fun fact most players no matter what elo they are terrible at reading their match history and looking at their vods and figuring out where things went wrong. For the large majority of people they got to where they are through their "natural talents" and not through studying the game, and if they did study the game and still end up stuck, than it shows they aren't that great at studying themselves and applying the information. In short, most diamonds, are diamonds, simply because they are naturally amazing and many will never admit this and give you the "oh I worked hard for this rank" speech. But coming from someone who has met tons and tons of diamonds and has observed the LCS for a very long time. I can bluntly tell you, anyone who is diamond or higher, got that rank in their first year when they said "i want to win". Most challengers got challenger their very first year playing. Not all of them can explain to you why they did it or how, they simply just did it. So where does a coach come in, a coach comes in to find out how a player got stuck, why he is stuck, and to make him go five steps further than he orignally thought he could of. I come from a psychology background, a teaching background, and a real life sports background, and even a competitive TCG background, so I am more than qualified to coach people and figure out "what makes them tick" More so than most diamonds who give the so called "free sessions" that end up doing nothing for people. 2-" You don't put in a fraction of your time into clients I'm 100% sure, and you also don't put in a half of that time playing league either. So what would be the point in hiring you to do something I can do myself, and would most likely be better at? This isn't even meant to flame or discourage you. I'm genuinely curious on why you could possibly thinks it's okay to be a "coach" at gold ELO." It's really funny you say this, for I commit 3-4 hours with my team every friday and sunday, and do everything I can to ingrain into them as much information as possible. This team in particular pays me about 60 a month and in all honesty, that is still far to cheap when you calculate how much hours and off time hours I put into them. During hours. I go by the following format. Open Lecture-We talk about what happened last week, what we learned, our concerns, questions they have, i provide answers and a mini speech, and I than reveal the lesson plan of the day and how we are going to get through it. Game time: During this time I spectate the game and jot down pages upon pages of notes, noting down time stamps of important moments, team fights, solo kills, objectives, and things i notice about each individual player. During this time, depending how the last game went, I will chose to be either silent and focus on notes, or I will openly coach them shouting out things they need to work on, the same way you would see a basketball coach when his players are in practice. "Increase pink wards!" "nobody is talking, why is nobody talking?!" "what's the game plan boys, we have a lead, how do we end it?!". I will never give them the direct answer to things, but will work to lead them to the answer, as all good teachers should, you want to guide them to the answer, never just bluntly give it to them, teach them how to make their brains go the correct direction of thought and show them how to keep that record of thought. After game: win or lose we talk about everything that went right and wrong, i point out the time stamps and what happened. I will than start from top and work my way to the bottom lane, on each thing the players could improve on and need to be more aware of. During this time, I make sure to give gentle compliments to make sure the players don't get to discouraged, and I always make sure they are on the same page with me before we move forward, after that I talk about the "over all team" things the entire team failed to accomplish and things the entire team did better at. I then close it off, in what I expect to change in the next game for each individual player, and what I expect them as a team to change. This process repeats about 2 to 3 more times, depending on the day and their commitment. The closing: In this phase, we conclude everything as a whole, and why it happened, we talk about our concerns, we talk about what we liked, and assemble a game plan for next week as I tell each player what I expect them to work on before I see them again. The Off time: Homework: On sunday night at latest monday morning I prepare a list of homework that I post in our discord section, literally named "homework" and in the homework It has two sections, the player, and the team comp. For the players as inviduals I send them the following. -A list of things that I expect them to work on in their own time, and then send them a video guide of how they can work on it, it can be from you tube or sometimes stuff I prepared myself specifically just for them. But I only do this, when their is absolutely nothing on youtube that can give valueable information. -The team comp In this part, I announce the team comp we will be practicing for next week. In my off time I put into heavy consideration on what we should be practicing for next week and why. For example if a team has weak macro, i will suggest a team comp that heavily focuses on macro. Once I announce the team comp of the champions we will be using. I will provide each player, the best moba fire guide I can find on said champion, a video guide if possible, and challenger level game play of a player getting fed on that champion, so they can see how that champion should be played if they wish to get fed. I will also provide a basic itemization guide. In my off time I also answer any questions they have for me immediately upon receiving a message, and trust me, they ask a lot of questions and make me earn every damn penny lol. I will sometimes have unpaid meetings with them, if they are immediately worried about something. And on days I feel concerned about a up coming match, for example with clash coming up, i will coach them as individuals. So per week I would say I probably invest easily 14 hours into them put that into a month and thats 56, all for a simple 50 dollars. So you can argue i'm literally being paid a dollar and something cents an hour. So yeah, get the fuck out of here with the "you don't put hours into your players" bullshit assumption card. I offer high quality services, I am pretty cheap for I acknowledge i'm low elo and no one is going to respect that, but you know what? I'm damn good at what I do and confident in coaching any elo and heavily aspire to be a LCS coach one day. So while you remain a hard stuck plat 5 with a 50 percent win rate , legit role swapping like a maniac never making a real commitment to learn anything. As I wave to the cameras in my suite when I finally make it. I promise to dedicate a wave and a special finger just for you and anyone who ever doubted me. Sincerely from -A player who refuses to stop dreaming and working towards his goals.
All I got out of that is you're not really a coach, you're just supporting. You do everything they can do themselves. You can't help them with anything they don't truly already know. For example if they don't know the safest way to close out a game. Dollars to donuts you don't know either. I paid 20 dollars an hour for a challenger tier coach for a week straight and he did everything you did, except he actually had the answers to all my questions like a true coach/leader. It was also the most intense thing I've ever gone through. He hit me with so much information it started to hurt... My pride. Because everything I thought I knew was false, and I learned more with him in 2 weeks then I did in 5 years playing this game. He's the reason I hit diamond last season. It took a month from hard stuck plat V to diamond V. Tell me at least on of your clients who has climbed an elo based on your efforts and time "coaching" them. I said it once and I'll say it again. You can't coach someone who's already better then you. You can only provide support, like a water boy. and you can downvote this if you like I truly don't care. It's hard to take in the truth, and the truth is. They'd exceed far more, and learn much more from a higher ranked player. Stop lying to yourself.
: League of legends coach here, Currently making about 200 a month off of clients, can't count how many times Ive had potential clients walk away the moment they hear I am gold, despite the fact I have helped multiple people from a variety of elos break out of their hard stuck areas. For me personally? I just simply suffer from real life anxiety and depression, my girl can verify that I legitmately had a anxiety attack, and a pretty big one, in the middle of playing a game, and had to some how find the strength to recover and still come out with a win. I enjoy coaching people, for I love making people into a better version of themselves, I myself, simply lack the capabilities to endure long periods of ranked.
> [{quoted}](name=PhantomGG,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EA4O08f7,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-05-20T04:28:19.513+0000) > > League of legends coach here, Currently making about 200 a month off of clients, can&#x27;t count how many times Ive had potential clients walk away the moment they hear I am gold, despite the fact I have helped multiple people from a variety of elos break out of their hard stuck areas. > > For me personally? > > I just simply suffer from real life anxiety and depression, my girl can verify that I legitmately had a anxiety attack, and a pretty big one, in the middle of playing a game, and had to some how find the strength to recover and still come out with a win. > > I enjoy coaching people, for I love making people into a better version of themselves, I myself, simply lack the capabilities to endure long periods of ranked. How can you try and coach someone who is better then you? This works in Pro play because the coach dedicated 8 hours a day into each of his players learning, and figuring out how their brain works, and putting things into perspectives they can understand, and offering them different ways to go about it after lots and lots of observing. You don't put in a fraction of your time into clients I'm 100% sure, and you also don't put in a half of that time playing league either. So what would be the point in hiring you to do something I can do myself, and would most likely be better at? This isn't even meant to flame or discourage you. I'm genuinely curious on why you could possibly thinks it's okay to be a "coach" at gold ELO.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mr 99 LP,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=atEPp6uN,comment-id=0044,timestamp=2018-05-13T06:17:53.800+0000) > > Let me give you the rundown on what &quot;Tank&quot; means in games. > > Tank: Noun: A player-character, typically in a MMORPG, that is able to occupy an agressor and take the brunt of the aggressor&#x27;s attacks while the other players deal damage, heal, or perform some other action. The &quot;tank&quot; can survive longer while taking damage than the other characters. Typically, the tank has higher hitpoints (health) and a higher armor rating than the other characters. Less commonly, a character with a lower armor rating can perform the actions of the tank by using avoidance abilities. Ultimately, the tank needs to be able to occupy the agressor without dying. The method employed, whether avoidance or absorption, does not matter, as long as the tank can mitigate damage in some way. > > All of these characters are tanks in gaming standards. and 95% of the player base already does, and will continue to refer to them as such. If you&#x27;re talking about subclasses... That&#x27;s a different story. That's not a complete definition of what a tank means in terms of gaming. They typically have methods of controlling crowds and taunting enemies/pulling/generating threat. Usually these are both done is an area of effect fashion. If tanks were only good for soaking up damage, then they'd be useless, because nothing would attack them and they wouldn't be a damage threat. Why waste time smacking cannon fodder when you can just ignore it and walk past it? A tank has a lot more than just a lot of health or the ability to dodge lot of attacks or something. And the same is true for the tanks in League. They bring utility that fighters, juggernauts, divers, etc... cannot offer. There's really no other way of looking at it, your definition is incomplete, and it doesn't matter where you found it. I'm sure there's another definition out there that includes all aspects of what makes a tank, a tank, but if you did find it, you wouldn't post it here because it disagrees with your argument. As for me, I don't really see the point in looking for arbitrary definitions written by regular people who more than likely have no real authority in defining what a tank is in gaming. If you want to define what a tank is, look at what they do, and if you look at what they do, you'd know that something like a Yorick or Nasus is nothing like a tank.
> As for me, I don't really see the point in looking for arbitrary definitions written by regular people who more than likely have no real authority in defining what a tank is in gaming. that's exactly what you're doing...
: Remove this Yasuo ult turret safety ffs
LOL this is the funniest video I've ever seen. Riot is clowning. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Show more

Magic Wizard Joe

Level 121 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion