Mr Tyson (NA)
: League might have the most psychopathic community ever.
Just saying, riot doesn't ban for a game for 1 "bad game" Everyone is entitled to their opinions on how riot operates their(tencents) game Riot has to blindly punish everyone equally, since having exceptions to the rule is obtuse. Riot can't know you dc'd by accident on intentional You agree to their rules when playing their game I play tft :P
: Do you want a screenshot?
> [{quoted}](name=Code Prodigy,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6G0Vk4wE,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-10-01T02:00:15.135+0000) > > Do you want a screenshot? I mean, im not doubting you. just stating its impressive to hear someone being UN perma banned . Like how many people can claim they were un perma banned is very few I'd imagine
: Permanently Banned for Flaming a Troll
Can we just back peddle here for a second and take a second to say, WOW someone was unbanned and it was his brother
: League of legends banning system is ridiculous
Not to throw salt, but everything is subjective. While you may not see what you said as offensive, harmful or "toxic" riot does. Just think of this as riots way to help get you back on the right path. The text box is meant for useful commentary about the game. Anything outside direct teamspeak is useless dialogue. I'm a returning player but have been around long enough to know that talking to people in any manner that is not positive leads to worse gameplay for all. But thats just my opinion i could very well be wrong
: I think the difficult thing about this is in both games listed he had intentional feeders, so the team actually needed extra damage and cs was freed up. Selling/not upgrading the ward thing is bad though.
> [{quoted}](name=disregardable,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xg6jTAAE,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2018-11-25T03:27:36.064+0000) > > I think the difficult thing about this is in both games listed he had intentional feeders, so the team actually needed extra damage and cs was freed up. > > Selling/not upgrading the ward thing is bad though. Not our place to cast judgment on others, those may of been bad games for those players
: If you check the item buy history I started a support item. I didn't have any interest in playing ADC in this game I was simply forced into a 2v1 lane when Jinx left.
To respond to both your questions at once 100% of someone elses mistakes are my fault. I mean it is a team game, I can communicate to them to prevent their death. I just am unable to always micro manage people, so 100% of deaths are my fault. Now for the real response, I don't take any % blame for what others do. Its a game, I am low elo now, I am here to enjoy the game. Not to dictate others how to win with me. Look "i bought a support item" then hard farmed all game as a "support" =/= actually supporting Yes you are forced to buy a ward trinket=/= you warded Yes You do everything else listed, but guess what if thats all i means to support then 100% of league heros are classified incorrectly. You played the game how you wanted to, the response of the user base was abc... you don't like abc... riot agrees with abc... off meta=/= trolling, forcing your teams to play with it does. I didn't write the rules, please look at the 2 instances I've posted previously as they may help you see riots side of off meta/trolling/punishments
: I think the support person honestly upheld this incorrectly. This is similar to the smite-support nunu ruling. They want you to ask your team permission to play off meta, so you don't get reported. If they refuse, then you don't play off meta. Smite-nunu deserved to get banned because he queued for a role he wouldn't play and expected his team to just deal with it. You played your role, just with a champ your team doesn't like.
> [{quoted}](name=disregardable,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xg6jTAAE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-25T03:17:19.819+0000) > > I think the support person honestly upheld this incorrectly. This is similar to the smite-support nunu ruling. They want you to ask your team permission to play off meta, so you don't get reported. If they refuse, then you don't play off meta. Smite-nunu deserved to get banned because he queued for a role he wouldn't play and expected his team to just deal with it. You played your role, just with a champ your team doesn't like. But he didn't really, he played full blown adc in the support role. Unless something about his build says otherwise
: Okay, so if you're playing support and your ADC decided to base and walks to the top lane and proceeds to INT into enemies, how much blame do you give yourself?
I mean, I'm was not present. I can't say Again, off meta is not banable, ruining the game for others is. Look up support nunu or suicide/support singed. It is kinda in line with what you are asking :EDIT: looking at that game, its hard to see where the Jinx ran it down top and fed enemies, sure they died top lane a few times. Not saying it didnt happen but can't say without a doubt it was intentional
: Thank you for your comment. I'm confused as to what you mean by picking something that would knowingly cause issues. I didn't go into any game hoping it would cause issues. Additionally, I found when I played a more typical support like Rakan I was flamed around as often(somewhere between 1-5 / 1-10 games).
From the people's point of view, however. You were an issue, the jinx in your game went 1/10. I'm sure they greatly enjoyed your support and felt what you did was acceptable. Not saying playing off meta is wrong but you're playing against the grain which is directly acknowledging that it will cause issues
: Ezreal Support - How much higher a standard should players who pick "off-meta" champions be held to?
Premade 5 groups are kinda the only way to ensure you dont get reported by your team. that being said, playing off meta isn't what triggered the punishment. It was for not playing your role just my opinion But its kinda like this you picked something knowing it would cause issues on your team, and decided to do it alot insert support nunu or suicide singed meta instances(very similar to yours) Just my thought
: People on your team should not be able to ban your wanted picks.
I do love seeing the Op Bard In my game Or the shaco support Or the Adc Sona I can't imagine the amount of games it took those players to get good at those heros but man when I look them up and see 50+% win rate jinx and 33% sona I can't help but think If i ban sona they'll play jinx But hey Meta is meta,you do what you want Off meta is great
Pyrex12 (NA)
: Nah it was like 2+ month ago, I just stoped playing on this account for a while
When you don't actively play on the account, the punishment will never drop. So although you stopped for 2 months the system recognizes limited time active and thus the comment you got off 1 week ago is kinda just a play on words,
: i mena he was inting so hell yeah ima talk shit to him and if riot thinks this is bad well they have a problem.
"I think he is a bad, I will tell him he is bad this will make him better I am a good guy why I get banned" Curious isn't it
: MAN go play rank lol. especially in your promos full of feeders and trolls. see how you react
Done, Reported, and moved on with my life
: I'd like a response from admins
Post your logs and do #trantrum and maybe just maybe he'll come and explain why
dcoollx (NA)
: Lobby Dodge followed by ban
not even a few mins, literally just cancel and requeue
: I want to reward people who aren't wasting the time of others by allocating their time properly, not leaving because they didn't get their pick or position, ect and keeping the times between queuing and actually playing the game to a minimum. It was all in the post, so again you're just being obtuse to be obtuse.
Aight, we agree to disagree You want to reward players with extra incentive to play the game I don't think you should reward players past letting them play the game
: It makes perfect sense. Que dodging causes frustration, puts players into irritative moods and overall drags out the process to actually getting into the game. I've given a proposal that aims to soften the irritation and frustration for players with a reward system and to help reduce the amount of overall que dodging within the game. It's not a complex or hard thing to grasp, so you're just being obtuse at this point.
"it makes perfect sense" hence why im struggling to understand you want to reward people to play the game, simply for playing the game?
Toxin L9 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UxrsvKsP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-15T18:11:40.467+0000) > > Submit a support ticket, forums can't help you. alright, im a bit nervous i really spend alot of time in my account :/
Just a heads up 3rd party bans are rarely overturned even when compared to other ban types Like riot will most likly tell you next to nothing in your ticket and remain firm on their ban
: Bad games happen daily, if you're queing for "the perfect game" you might as well not que at all. This isn't about just punishing leavers, it's about rewarding players who consistently enter their games and deal with the que dodging.
Doesn't make sense the reward to queuing is to play the game? do you really need more?
: Obviously not. How you got that out of this is beyond me.
> [{quoted}](name=MasterofSFL,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=pemz5n9d,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-12-15T02:14:52.234+0000) > > Obviously not. How you got that out of this is beyond me. Rewarding players doesn't stop leavers, then you'd be promoting people to play games they thought were bad solely because of a reward system
: I think you saw another comment and "Fix" your comment . Thanks a lot .{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Gonna havecto play out the punishment Leaverbister is automatic riot doesn’t touch it regardless Best bet to resolvecthe technical issues you’re having is to contact the support Since the issue is your end and notvriots(most likely)
: @Riot, Player Rewards and Punishments: Queing
So what you’re saying is you wabt people who leave to be punished to s point they can never play again....
: The word "EZ" should not be allow in League's game
I know ezeral just should be removed from the game much like Vi Sona Jax All these short name champs gotta go
: Keep your non-meta picks out of my ranked games!
I mean, some people are just bad at some champions don't force them to play to meet your needs If they can't do Leona support but can do nami be like thanks guy, we'll make it work don't blow your lid over "meta"
Sockzz (NA)
: There is no way this is worth a perma ban
if you're recently off a 14 day ban then any toxicity is ban worthy so im led to beleive
Zeko1221 (EUNE)
: Perma Bans
There is no context for harassment/negativity/hate
Lemmons (NA)
: Account banned for no reason
Probably a protective ban or chargeback ban Open a support ticket
: Banned
best of Luck in your new adventures{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Kables (NA)
: Scam
" I did something stupid like giving out my password and and username " You can't claim you're not at fault Riot followed procedure If its a shield ban- answer a few questions account comes back if perma ban for account sharing kinda on you
: > [{quoted}](name=Magical Player,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UbJbzpri,comment-id=0000000000000000000100010000,timestamp=2017-12-11T08:02:29.443+0000) > > Competitive drive > right there, this phrasing you keep bringing up > > This is where you seem to have a hold up > I have placed higher than you > I am in plat same as you > I Do not see the need to go higher, since I don't have friends higher than gold > Friend, understand this > Everyone thinks they are the best at this game > " annoyed by players that are so unbelievably bad that you can't possibly comprehend how they are even at the elo " > this statement sounds alot like what silver thinks of other silvers > or everyone in bronze who thinks they belong outside of bronze > You will climb, just dont be a toxic nozzle when you have a bad game > Thats all you need to do > > LOOK up DST by sky williams > it helps to climb i very very rarely have bad games. my teamates have the bad games and im in them. also in regards to me vs you. you dont have a 65 percnet win rate at d5 mmr on 2 accs. sorry
How do you know what I have? I'm not using my rank to devalue your opinion D5 mmr still isnt diamond.... You can have challenger mmr and still be bronze(someone did this) does it make you challenger? Aight, so we're not going to get anywhere because you believe yourself superior to everyone below your rank. You should become a better person, the punishments only get worse. I'd hate to see such a great player lose everything because they were unable to keep their mouth shut. best of luck to you on the rift, hopefully you'll get diamond
: > [{quoted}](name=Magical Player,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UbJbzpri,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-12-11T07:37:54.337+0000) > > Aight lets discuss this higher elo > I have fewer games because again, I do not have the time to invest 1k games a season anymore. > You think i started at silver? > Season 5 Finished diamond > Season 6 started plat- ended plat 1 > season 7 started plat > ended gold > Why because decay is a bitch > But hey I still don't know anything about the system because I am low elo.... > Do you understand that you are low elo as well. > Everything below masters is low elo > Ohh because you hit the Pinnacle of top 10% you think people beneath you are the problem i have 2 accs with 62 and 68 percent win rates in plate 2 ironically. im nowhere close to my "actual" elo. i can hit masters with some time. ive played on friends accounts in masters and done very well. why are you defending a point you can't defend. you don't have competitive drive or skill so you don't know what its like to get annoyed by players that are so unbelievably bad that you can't possibly comprehend how they are even at the elo you are in which IS TOP 3 percent or some shit
Competitive drive right there, this phrasing you keep bringing up This is where you seem to have a hold up I have placed higher than you I am in plat same as you I Do not see the need to go higher, since I don't have friends higher than gold Friend, understand this Everyone thinks they are the best at this game " annoyed by players that are so unbelievably bad that you can't possibly comprehend how they are even at the elo " this statement sounds alot like what silver thinks of other silvers or everyone in bronze who thinks they belong outside of bronze You will climb, just dont be a toxic nozzle when you have a bad game Thats all you need to do LOOK up DST by sky williams it helps to climb
: Aight lets discuss this higher elo I have fewer games because again, I do not have the time to invest 1k games a season anymore. You think i started at silver? Season 5 Finished diamond Season 6 started plat- ended plat 1 season 7 started plat ended gold Why because decay is a bitch But hey I still don't know anything about the system because I am low elo.... Do you understand that you are low elo as well. Everything below masters is low elo Ohh because you hit the Pinnacle of top 10% you think people beneath you are the problem
> [{quoted}](name=Magical Player,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UbJbzpri,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-12-11T07:37:54.337+0000) > > Aight lets discuss this higher elo > I have fewer games because again, I do not have the time to invest 1k games a season anymore. > You think i started at silver? > Season 5 Finished diamond > Season 6 started plat- ended plat 1 > season 7 started plat > ended gold > Why because decay is a bitch > But hey I still don't know anything about the system because I am low elo.... > Do you understand that you are low elo as well. > Everything below masters is low elo > Ohh because you hit the Pinnacle of top 10% you think people beneath you are the problem Edit: I'm sorry I seem to be misunderstanding your point Can you summarize your point down for me, So i can be clear this isn't just some rant about why your more important than the rest of your team
: > [{quoted}](name=Magical Player,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UbJbzpri,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-11T06:52:02.271+0000) > > Okay so lets be gentlemen here > http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Fireblanket+ > 67% win rate on xin and 69% on kha > > http://na.op.gg/summoner/champions/userName=magicalplayer > this is me > I want you to go back in my short history of this game > every season so far > And I want you to tell me I haven't played this game enough to know something about it > > I stay gold/plat because Frankly I don't have friends above those elos, so me getting to diamond again would be pointless. > Ohh since we're on that topic, I've been diamond. I've been higher than you have > Tell me more about the lack of competitive talent I have. please > I know you clearly didn't look me up > But hey thats okay, thats why im providing links to you. you have a few games and you are in a lower elo. my winrate in plat 5 is something like 75 percent but because i win my 10 placements i start in plat 5 and very quickly get up to diamond 5 mmr for the entire time its not a comparison to a guy who prob starts in silver and works his way up also also this isnt my only acc lol. the issue with debating this topic is that most people can't as most people statistically are low elo or part of the problem
Aight lets discuss this higher elo I have fewer games because again, I do not have the time to invest 1k games a season anymore. You think i started at silver? Season 5 Finished diamond Season 6 started plat- ended plat 1 season 7 started plat ended gold Why because decay is a bitch But hey I still don't know anything about the system because I am low elo.... Do you understand that you are low elo as well. Everything below masters is low elo Ohh because you hit the Pinnacle of top 10% you think people beneath you are the problem
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Fireblanket,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UbJbzpri,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-11T06:40:33.374+0000) > > its a competitive ladder that we invest a lot of time into. someone else ruining your time is fucked up. i shouldnt be getting first item banner of command malphite tops in diamond 5. the system is NOT good and its unfair i cant EVER get mad > > also you are plat 5 with a low winrate. you dont have competitive talent so you cant possibly understand Okay so lets be gentlemen here http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Fireblanket+ 67% win rate on xin and 69% on kha http://na.op.gg/summoner/champions/userName=magicalplayer this is me I want you to go back in my short history of this game every season so far And I want you to tell me I haven't played this game enough to know something about it I stay gold/plat because Frankly I don't have friends above those elos, so me getting to diamond again would be pointless. Ohh since we're on that topic, I've been diamond. I've been higher than you have Tell me more about the lack of competitive talent I have. please I know you clearly didn't look me up But hey thats okay, thats why im providing links to you.
: a game i was muted over which is indicative of players who dont care never being punished
You have to consider the context, we don't you need to consider that you're being toxic over a video game You need to consider that just because they gave you one game, doesn't mean that you don't have a longer history of toxicity yes shitty games happen but its still a game
MysterQ (NA)
: I am not saying spam it. But if you make a bad play, I just want to know if I can quietly type KMS. I mean people say stuff without thinking, so I just want to know if this is considered safe or not from Riot not users. I am not one to type out something cheesy like Teemo fart bloop.
When you Make a bad play, say it to yourself Why are you involving other people in your rant? If you type without thinking there are issues Messages that promote self harm are not good Messages that promote in any sense hate speech are not good Messages that promote negativity are not good Messages that could appear bad are bad(context is irrelevant)
: Still honor 0
3~ months give or take to start that process up again from what I've seen
: > [{quoted}](name=alasarcher,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=08JeB1Pj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-10T21:10:06.076+0000) > > That chat log just shows that u were rekt on lane , got salty cause of it and since u couldnt accept that you were doing bad u instead blamed your team calling them useless and flaming them. 1-18 zoe support, calling her useless.
Great, you lashed out at a random person behind a screen You made them regret their choices and now they'll forever be in awe of you No, if they're trolling, playing bad, intenting Lashing out at them does nothing Help them understand the issue in a calm manner if you can't do that, then be quiet there is no need to harass them It 99.99% of the time does no good Just remember this is just a game, it won't be perfect imagine playing chess with three year olds Eventually they'll say king me for no reason That is what it's like playing with a troll but yet you don't scream and berate a 3 year old you calmly have a look of baffle on your face, and roll with it to the end
Takaray (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Magical Player,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=h3W87UA2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-10T22:12:20.061+0000) > > Your account won't reset in standing unless you're actively playing on it > just a heads up I am aware of this, I intend to continue playing on my account I am confident I will not be punish for toxicity and such cuz I am a square, just not Ranked, I don't want to risk another False Positive :/
To each their own :thumbsup:
Weedbro (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mister Modesty,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YnIEO1AF,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-12-10T21:22:00.901+0000) > > I don't talk like this to people. I don't insult people, or feel the need to harass anybody. I don't even talk in broken English in my games when I do talk at all. I wish I could have my chat logs of other games to compare. I'm the person who plays League, not the guy who was playing. I know it sucks to come to terms with the reality that it's actually you that's doing that, not some other person. It's a piece of you that needs to lash out, and you refuse to accept it. It's not going to go away just because you say it isn't you. It is you.
-in response to weedbro Not sound medical advice that'd be like saying Cancer is part of you, you should accept it embrace Best of Luck Op Your case sounds very fringe, but good news its only a CR and likely won't push you any higher
Takaray (NA)
: Suspended for "Boosted" :(
Your account won't reset in standing unless you're actively playing on it just a heads up
GarfieId (NA)
: Perma ban after one game
Come off a 14 day ban, and drop f trigger word.... try contesting with riot
: Read it again. I think you missed something. I didn't suggest that the system must predict the future. I suggested that if players who are constantly getting away with toxicity are vast, then there will always be someone baited to respond to it after being called %%%got, %%%%, slut, dumb fuck, or kys for 9 years. Those insults would be rare if the system was working. All of that said, I wasn't making a point. I was trying to elaborate OP's point which I think you also misunderstood.
Agreed to Mindspeaker statement. let me further it a bit If you can't be emotionally in control aka, you spout hate speech because you were baited. Then the game isn't the problem People are in control let me elaborate a bit I was baited into killing him officer he wouldn't stop poking me, doesn't sound right But that is the emotional response you'd jump to. Because its easy to be right when you're the one who didn't start it? Tell me that all makes zero sense(because it should) Both should be punished, the rule is "don't be a dick" not "it's okay to be a dick if someone else is a dick"
Glîtchy (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Magical Player,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=z8E7cj7R,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-10T07:12:46.249+0000) > > Competitive banter is fine (emotes fall under this) > Harassment is not cool, Idk how to harass people with emotes yet > But im sure anything is possible one way is to use the blitzcrank emote an obscene amount of times after someone goofs ult, that's one way to harass.
> [{quoted}](name=Glîtchy,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=z8E7cj7R,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-10T07:14:10.448+0000) > > one way is to use the blitzcrank emote an obscene amount of times after someone goofs ult, that's one way to harass. Ehh, i think you're reading too much into that
Glîtchy (NA)
: Doesn't it seem a bit of a contradiction?
Competitive banter is fine (emotes fall under this) Harassment is not cool, Idk how to harass people with emotes yet But im sure anything is possible
Barkley (NA)
: Can't seem to get honor?
about 3 months for the system to reset
Jo0o (NA)
: Dude, nobody gives half a fuck about your manifesto. You're an immature troll, and they're a dime a dozen.
Thats right this does sound like a that guy
: I Finally understand the Tribunal System
Trolling is not allowed its harder the detect a troll vs a bad player Ban baiting is also not allowed and Why are you being a dick to randoms on the internet? Nothing better to do?
: To my team, whose match I'm supposed to be in RIGHT NOW~
Hey good news, it wasn't the hamsters or the a toaster malfunction just the internet gods being unjust Its time we made the sacrifice to them again, I suppose
Show more

Magical Player

Level 44 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion