Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
Onotori (NA)
: I've got depression to the point every therapist I go to wants to put me in a mental home because they're afraid I'd be suicidal. And guess what? That club doesn't bother me one bit. So can we just shut up, please?
> [{quoted}](name=Konotori,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6lNtMEAX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-20T07:04:18.573+0000) > > I've got depression to the point every therapist I go to wants to put me in a mental home because they're afraid I'd be suicidal. > > And guess what? That club doesn't bother me one bit. So can we just shut up, please? It has no place in a game where many children play.
Rioter Comments
: It's time to update Blood Lord Vladimir, Riot.
Since when do they update skins, oh yea, never! They keep it like that for a reason.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dasdi96,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EE87bgi9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-01T01:00:02.042+0000) > > I don't think they will considering she has one of the biggest player bases of any league champ. If she gets gutted expect a ton of outrage from boosted d5 players. same with zoe
> [{quoted}](name=baadboy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EE87bgi9,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-03-01T01:03:19.037+0000) > > same with zoe Shush, Zoe is unplayable right now.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Xayah and Rakan - They don't always have to have the same skins.
Well, they were created together and released simultaneously and their lore depicts them as a couple. So I doubt they’ll ever receive individual skins, especially when couple skins like theirs actually sell.
Elohaven (NA)
: Towers are shit tier
Towers are not created to protect *you*, you protect *them*. That's the entire point of this game. Sure, towers might need a little buff in the health department, but they don't need to do more damage and ffs, they do not need to bring those tier 2 shields back.
alexkmy (EUW)
: Arcane Comet Buff
Arcane comet is just fine...
: People dont understand how hard it is to make canon concepts for champions like Yorick, Sol, etc, because they have such a narrow niche
> [{quoted}](name=Primaquarius,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qiuTT2cA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-10T22:28:25.492+0000) > > People dont understand how hard it is to make canon concepts for champions like Yorick, Sol, etc, because they have such a narrow niche Are you kidding? There's an overflowing amount of champion skin concepts from creators...
Rioter Comments
toravi (NA)
: Soooo why are they bundle exclusive?
Why do you people feel the need to buy every single thing that comes out? If it seems like a cash grab to you, DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.
wildfox99 (EUW)
: >{{champion:142}} Is a problem, know what'll fix her? +1 second CD on her Q! Her damage is fiiiiiiiine... zoe's damage is fine,she's a mid laner she's supposed to deal damage (her full rotation doesn't even deal so much damage compared with other mid laners) her problem is how she apply this damage and how hard is to punish her edit : it's funny how if you don't follow the board's complain but you try to reason,you get downvoted into oblivion without anyone that can give a answer that's not "you are wrong because yes" edit 2 : i heard it seemed like i was defending her,so for clarity that was my answer >i'm not defendig her (i even said many times that i think she's broken,and personally if i could i would just remove this champion from lol),and why you think her full combo means her Q? >i said it many times,her Q and E Q deal too much damage,but her kit in general (so adding her W and P and comparing a full rotation with other mages like you are hitting a pratice tool dummy) isn't too high,so intead nerfing her damage she should lose some of her unneded tools in her kit (e.g. the CDR on her E and/or the trap) and having less damage on her Q/E but more on her W (so she rely more on stealing summoner spells/items and hitting you in a low range dodging with her movement speed than oneshooting you from 800+range,it'd give her a risky and less frustrating gameplay,but it would still reward good zoe players) >just nerfing her damage while it's like the average of mid laners means making her weak (penalizing too much her mains) but keeping her kit unhealty,again her problem is not the damage itself but HOW she deals it (basically only with her Q,an high range low CD and mana cost skill,and with that she can deal damage without tanking any risk from an insane range) >if you didn't get it now,idk how to explain it anymore
> [{quoted}](name=wildfox99,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Og768aOW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-08T16:54:23.621+0000) > > zoe's damage is fine,she's a mid laner she's supposed to deal damage (her full rotation doesn't even deal so much damage compared with other mid laners) > > her problem is how she apply this damage and how hard is to punish her > > edit : it's funny how if you don't follow the board's complain but you try to reason,you get downvoted into oblivion without anyone that can give a answer that's not "you are wrong because yes" > > edit 2 : > > i heard it seemed like i was defending her,so for clarity that was my answer As a Zoe main...her doing less damage will balance her greatly. Her cooldowns are already low enough for her to maybe even get 2 full rotations in with her combo.
Rioter Comments
Sasogwa (EUW)
: The whole "we're gonna make botlane more than adc + supp" is gonna fail miserably
: What do you think it would happen if Flash was removed?
Immobile champs would feel horrible to play...
: "Can't Dodge Zoe's Bubble? It's a skill shot NOOB"... Silver V btw
Coming from a Zoe main, Zoe is perfectly fine. Her one-shot niche isn't gamebreaking at all. /s
Bârd (NA)
: Zoe change proposals
She already gets instakilled if she's jumped upon, these changes would actually destroy her, the only thing she needs is her damage lowered.
Rioter Comments
Rey Yan (NA)
: Zoe is Anti-fun
You can ban her ya know...instead of just dodging every game giving you a wait time and lp loss.
Rioter Comments
: hey guy what is your special today.: Idk dude im just a dishwasher. * Fired * Idk sir I just was dishes let me get some one who can answer that for you. * allowed to keep the $2.70/ per hour you make *
> [{quoted}](name=LordGeovanni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VGTsRfx3,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-01-20T17:13:02.051+0000) > > hey guy what is your special today.: > Idk dude im just a dishwasher. * Fired * > Idk sir I just was dishes let me get some one who can answer that for you. * allowed to keep the $2.70/ per hour you make * This is entirely different...
Rioter Comments
koshkyra (NA)
: What is your main problem with the game right now? (Poll)
Nasus being able to have the most damage in the graphs with no damage items, that shit doesn't make sense.
Rioter Comments
Skelenth (EUW)
: Who's your favourite League character?
{{champion:136}} Shenron of course.
Seen (NA)
: What is the one phrase that puts you on full tilt?
"Oh sorry i'm high right now" People use this as an excuse now for stupid mistakes. This needs to be a bannable phrase.
: It's the same reason he gets double crit and free arpen. certainlytrash never wants you to have to play league, he wants you to be able to play your own game and just be able to ignore everything that goes on around you so you can make that montage.
Oh cmon, CertainlyT has designed some of the most fun champions in the game (however, all of them have received heavy nerfs and hotfixes) at least give him some credit for making this game worthwhile.
Rioter Comments
: Because calling people despicable human beings makes you a much better person. Feel better now? Thread is probably gonna get shut down too, when things escalate. Bad idea to bring controversial irl topics into boards.
> [{quoted}](name=VulDread,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h1UABKmZ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-01-02T09:59:11.384+0000) > > Because calling people despicable human beings makes you a much better person. > > Feel better now? > > Thread is probably gonna get shut down too, when things escalate. Bad idea to bring controversial irl topics into boards. this is not controversial in the slightest. Even some of the people of japan went onto twitter to drag Logan Paul for disrespecting their culture. http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/328/244/49a.jpg He's truly a disgusting human being.
: Can we stop pretending that “Runes Reforged” isn’t great?!
I hate it because they didn't even give us more rune pages, or at least lower the price for more rune pages. The presets just take up space and are hindering to use on certain champions.
Rioter Comments
IMACHAD (NA)
: Been playing for a while, these are my champion stereotypes. (Part 1)
That Aurelion Sol one is too true, I feel like the most powerful person int he world playing him.
: > [{quoted}](name=AngelExcaliber,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QE5myRIU,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-09-08T02:26:25.252+0000) > > b-b-but Jarvan is actually meta right now...unless you play in plastic 6. j4, like any tank, is for low iq nerds i only concern myself with the champions of the ubermensch {{champion:420}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:6}}
> [{quoted}](name=Mens Hair Club,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QE5myRIU,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2017-09-08T02:28:52.775+0000) > > j4, like any tank, is for low iq nerds > > i only concern myself with the champions of the ubermensch {{champion:420}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:6}} Jarvan isn't a tank but ok, he's a diver that requires more skill than Singed and smash-your-head-on-the-R key- Illaoi.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ðeath XIII,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QE5myRIU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-08T02:14:07.294+0000) > > ...you've just learned about this? > > {{champion:59}} {{champion:111}} why are you posting either of these champs in my thread? i don't play pleb garbage
> [{quoted}](name=Mens Hair Club,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QE5myRIU,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-09-08T02:20:02.968+0000) > > why are you posting either of these champs in my thread? i don't play pleb garbage b-b-but Jarvan is actually meta right now...unless you play in plastic 6.
Rioter Comments
: I am not sure why Yasuo is in the game to begin with
Gecko604 (NA)
: One word: Wards.
Control wards don't counter stealth, they only reveal camouflage, but even then you still can't target them if they're moving around the ward.
Nhifu (NA)
: Diana literally one of the most useless champions in the game
Her most recent buff was supposed to nerf her jungling to push her into the midlane.
: Why is it OK to be Assassinated by ADC but not Assassin?
Twitch would be fine if we could actually counter stealth.
MrHaZeYo (NA)
: Lol I enjoy it, keeps the assassins at bay.
As if they could do anything without the items.
: You guys do realize that some of the things they are offering for Blue Essence would normally have to be bought with real money, correct? You also realize that a lot of people already got benefits from the runes they purchased way back?
> [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uTvZAFB6,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-09-02T01:45:18.755+0000) > > You guys do realize that some of the things they are offering for Blue Essence would normally have to be bought with real money, correct? > > You also realize that a lot of people already got benefits from the runes they purchased way back? Wrong. Hextech champion shards can be bought 1700 ip a piece, which you disenchant for blue essence.
Show more

Magical Zoe

Level 62 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion