Rioter Comments
: I found out how to deal with Zed
lmao this isn't how you "deal with zed" this is a general, very common build vs him. How you deal with zed is binding behind you after he ults, and dodging his W Q's
Rioter Comments
: What do you expect when you flame your teammates?
I expect to relieve some stress that has been building up from their horrible decision making. That's about it.
SEKAI (OCE)
: There is no way you can 1v1 any of them irl. You'd die a horrible death.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dZmMPqtk,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-04T13:49:53.555+0000) > > There is no way you can 1v1 any of them irl. You'd die a horrible death. i'd kick teemo in the face and break his dumb blowpipe toy w/ toothpicks dipped in chocolate
: Why does Akali have a Stun?
Akali is a pretty cheap champ, but her stun is the least of her problems. It's more so her Q cooldown/cast time/cost and her movement speed buffs. She can outduel bruisers toplane right now in her current state, that shouldn't be happening. The ult stun is somewhat annoying, but it's barely an issue because it's so short.
: riot wtf blance fiora
Instead of parroting hashinshin, maybe come up with your own ideas ye?
: > [{quoted}](name=f3e5g4Qh4,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=IkEv9f1W,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-04T20:12:45.060+0000) > > If you look at the high elo, at least for bot lane, abusing your range is such a critical factor, so you should know this. If you're not abusing your range correctly then it's a fault that lies with you, not the bruisers game design. Then what can you say for champs like Diana? Who have 0 counterplay into any bruiser or any tank. There is not point in one shotting their adc if their bruiser top is the carry. Newer assassins dont have this problem but older assassins (not the class but the type that try to one shot) like Annie, Diana, etc. are completely useless against them.
> [{quoted}](name=4Hed Reformed,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=IkEv9f1W,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-04T21:58:15.799+0000) > > Then what can you say for champs like Diana? Who have 0 counterplay into any bruiser or any tank. There is not point in one shotting their adc if their bruiser top is the carry. Newer assassins dont have this problem but older assassins (not the class but the type that try to one shot) like Annie, Diana, etc. are completely useless against them. 0 counterplay. What about flashing her ult? What about dodging her Q? What about standing behind your tanks/support so when daina dives in and you flash or dash, she gets cc chained? -0 counterplay-
: Why are bruisers so catered to and over stat'd?
Hmm. let me think about this one, going to take a lot of brain power. Oh that's right! Most bruisers are immobile and easily kited. One outlier, such as Hecarim will ruin it for us all however, if devs decide that it's BRUISER ITEMS that are OP, not specific champions. If bruiser items didn't give those stats, how would a garen close in on a vayne (still impossible at full build btw). If garen can't do it, how would darius do it? They need to have good stats because it's so hard to 1v1 any mobile adc lategame, nevermind an ADC + support.
Sapptac (NA)
: unbiased rank loses
Play the game like you have no teammates. Do your best to win but don't presume your team knows what they're doing, in most cases they won't. Ping like crazy when you know it's a good time to take dragon or baron. Most of all though, DON'T OVER COMMIT. If you just got an ace, took tower and inhib and have no minions. JUST BACK OFF, if your team sticks around let them die. Same thing applies for chasing far into enemy territory. If you can't see where the enemy team is don't follow, your team will most likely all die trying to escape.
AZ Frost (NA)
: NERF JAX FOR CHRIST SAKES! HOW IS HE BALANCED?!!!
Other 1v5 champs include {{champion:67}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:8}} He's allowed to exist because his early laning phase is pretty garbo. You can only really fight with counterstrike up, and most laners can just run away from you or CC you in the process. Once he uses leap strike to land it he's extremely vulnerable and squishy at early levels.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Riot needs to be a little more strict on ranked games and punishing people for not trying
Cool concept, but that's probably impossible with the manpower and resources riot has at the moment. You'd need to check their match history and see how well they played that specific champ for like 10-20 games, determine what their average skill is like, and assess whether or not that specific game was very far from the norm (considering ganks and bad matchups). This is the reason it's often okay to troll, but not okay to call out the troll. Easy to find trigger words with a system, hard to find soft inters.
Ekitaih (NA)
: Ugh. This is what happens...
I wouldn't exactly AFK, but if someone started shit talking me and i'm playing the best I can, i'd probably take that game a LOT less seriously. Not group, not help jg, all that fun stuff because why should I invest my effort into the game if someone else doesn't seem to give a shit.
: Penalized?
Well you were slightly toxic. The "don't fucking play the game" and "you're trash" etc are punishment worthy in riots eyes. They also have no way of knowing how the game went aside from KDA. So if someone's trolling but doesn't go 0/20 with mobis and tear they probably won't get punished. You on the other hand, for saying those slightly toxic things, will get punished by the "auto-toxic-word-finding system" feelsbadman.
: You can watch streamers and they tell you how bad matchmaking is like it puts players who are in iron with silver players, and then at the top you get challenger ranked 1 players playing against diamond 2-3 range like its pretty fucked
> [{quoted}](name=cyberwolffs,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=aAHLwEdn,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-03T05:53:20.376+0000) > > You can watch streamers and they tell you how bad matchmaking is like it puts players who are in iron with silver players, and then at the top you get challenger ranked 1 players playing against diamond 2-3 range like its pretty fucked even if this is how the system works now (wouldn't know haven't played ranked in a bit) it would most likely even out among all players. Same concept as smurfs. The likelihood of you playing against a smurf is the same likelihood as you playing with a smurf. If conditions are the same for everyone in iron, silver, gold, etc, then players with higher skill than their division will still climb, as everyone's subjected to the same bullshit system.
: Plat just sucks
Plat isn't as bad as silver... At least plat has semi-competent people. In silver you have complete idiots who think everything they do is correct.
: Rengar needs to be strongly gutted or removed.
Rengar is pretty weak unless he's ahead and against the right team comp. If they have an alistar, lulu, janna, or any real support that sticks near their adc you're only going to die jumping in mid-late. If they have any tanks with CC your chances of scoring a kill are very low. The only way rengar excels is if they have immobile squishy champions that feed you early. His damage is also pretty low considering his only ability to get in the fight is his ult, and he only has one jump. His only real use in teamfights is one shotting the ADC or midlane, and as mentioned before, that becomes almost impossible if they have CC or group up. I used to main him, but right now he's only viable into specific team comps. If anything he needs a buff to his empowered W, making it heal a flat amount if no damage was taken. Literally no sustain in toplane vs sustained damage dealers.
: Can you be banned without getting a two week notice or anything of the sort
"i did not see anything that is ban worthy." famous last words You probably insulted people so many time the system automatically banned you.
: Some people are dix
Welcome to league, the hostage holding simulator 2019. Entered a game with an idiot who goes on insulting and feeding sprees at the first sign of losing his lane? Gotta play it out! Have fun! -ritogames
: Bring us South African servers. Sick of ping.
: I might be the only person to miss it but
the drake thing is 100% not needed, nor is the ghost thing. Those are 2 reasons current morde's kit is so god awful; they need to balance his other abilities around those two passives. I'd rather have a strong, self sufficient solo laner than a conditionally strong solo laner any day of the week.
: if u search Nasus in u.gg u can see yorick is one of his hardest counters. yes he outscales every single champion in the game. but also he loses early vs every single champion in the game. now u may ask how to deal with him then ? ur answer is clear . yes he will outscale u with 1 item (triforce) but its so expensive item before 16-18 minutes he doesnt have it almost 60% of the game. and till then u can bully him so hard and if u are a good player u can punish him under his turret too. if u play it right u will hard lane so heavily vs him and get first turret. then u leave nasus lane when he outscaled u and u group up with ur team and leave nasus and help ur team get fed 5v4 and u end game before nasus get tanky or anything. Thats it. im plat too. i never had anyproblem with nasus top.
> [{quoted}](name=jng dif victim,realm=EUW,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=35Wq7JOk,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-01T06:54:11.818+0000) > > if u search Nasus in u.gg u can see yorick is one of his hardest counters. > yes he outscales every single champion in the game. but also he loses early vs every single champion in the game. now u may ask how to deal with him then ? ur answer is clear . yes he will outscale u with 1 item (triforce) but its so expensive item before 16-18 minutes he doesnt have it almost 60% of the game. and till then u can bully him so hard and if u are a good player u can punish him under his turret too. if u play it right u will hard lane so heavily vs him and get first turret. then u leave nasus lane when he outscaled u and u group up with ur team and leave nasus and help ur team get fed 5v4 and u end game before nasus get tanky or anything. Thats it. im plat too. i never had anyproblem with nasus top. He loses early if you, for some reason, choose to fight them without a gank early. You just need sheen and a defensive boot or item component to outsustain most lane bullies. You're playing too many things to your favor, say you're darius and you're vs a nasus. You bully him hard earlygame, he can't even walk up. However, as soon as you harass him once with E + auto + w + Q, or just E + auto + W depending on the level, the wave pushes. Okay so now the wave is pushing, you still need to harass nasus w/ dorans shield or cloth 4pot or else he just sustains it all back. More harassing = nasus is farming under tower now, and you're very open to a gank. Okay say you're playing teemo w/ grasp. Nasus can't walk up to cs for more than 1 second or he loses 1/4th to half his HP and can't farm under tower without getting poked. Well you're in a similar situation pre 6, very open to ganks. Post 6 if nasus lands a wither and the jungler is smart (doesn't back off after first shroom) you're pretty much dead. Also don't put too much faith in statistic websites. Ryze, tahm, and kaisa all have pretty poor winrates on them. They're also some of the best champions in pro-play (in skilled hands). Counters like yorick into nasus only work if the nasus plays into yorick's strengths and doesn't build armor early or dodge E.
Rioter Comments
triax21 (NA)
: this game can legit blow me
You know, as much as people will probably laugh at this post, this guy's got a point. The current punishment system is not personally reviewed, nor does it involve personally reviewing games. You need to hard int (run down mid 15+ times) in order to get flagged for punishment. On the other hand trigger-words will net you pretty much instant punishment. So yeah, it's 100% possible to troll every single game while not making it extremely obvious just to fuck with people. Until riot figures out a way to penalize this, the meme of "it's okay to troll but not to talk shit" or "can troll 10x a day but when one ends up on reddit i'm banned" will always be true.
: WTF ? Nasus is troll pick lol . The only place that nasus can do shit is low elo . he needs buff to be honest . im not a nasus main never was never will be . Super weak early game and can be easily kited late game even with 1k Stacks. one slow he is dead. in low elo because people dont know how to punish weak early champions and how to manage minion waves nasus can be usefull . actually u are a yorick main. u COUNTER NASUS BRO ! Nasus has no chance vs yorick. play better . in ur last game vs Nasus u actually killed nasus 2 times in a row but u got ganked by jungler. thats why u couldnt crush him. vs nasus u should be so carefull about jungle ganks because of his W 99% slow he can set u up pretty good for his jungler. search a little and watch some videos for how to prevent from getting ganked. ALSO u didnt lose that game because of nasus u lost that game because of ur troll jungle and troll botlane .
> [{quoted}](name=jng dif victim,realm=EUW,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=35Wq7JOk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-30T17:34:35.636+0000) > > WTF ? Nasus is troll pick lol . The only place that nasus can do shit is low elo . he needs buff to be honest . im not a nasus main never was never will be . Super weak early game and can be easily kited late game even with 1k Stacks. one slow he is dead. in low elo because people dont know how to punish weak early champions and how to manage minion waves nasus can be usefull . actually u are a yorick main. u COUNTER NASUS BRO ! Nasus has no chance vs yorick. play better . in ur last game vs Nasus u actually killed nasus 2 times in a row but u got ganked by jungler. thats why u couldnt crush him. vs nasus u should be so carefull about jungle ganks because of his W 99% slow he can set u up pretty good for his jungler. search a little and watch some videos for how to prevent from getting ganked. ALSO u didnt lose that game because of nasus u lost that game because of ur troll jungle and troll botlane . Hate to burst your bubble but nasus is viable in higher elos, probably up to d2, possibly even further if the player is experienced w/ matchups. He still works in plat and diamond that's for sure. Vs lane bullies you will 90% of the time outscale them by the time you have 1 item Vs tanks you automatically outscale them and can be a constant threat to towers. If they send 2 for you, you might be able to 2v1, they send 3 and your team wins a teamfight or pushes objectives Nasus has a weak earlygame, but a safe one vs most champs. Let them push and you can farm under tower with tp/lifesteal/pots. Reach midgame or triforce and you NEED to be respected in a sidelane or that tower's going down. Edit: Yorick does not hard counter nasus, nasus will hard outscale him by the time he buys armor and sheen or triforce. Yorick straight up can't duel a nasus with ult up unless he lands w, and at that point nasus probably just runs away and lifesteals right back up.
AR URF (NA)
: Master Yi is broken. There's no getting around that.
If you let him snowball he's broken. Same thing with jax and vayne. Hypercarry stuff. Oh and kassadin too. They're not "broken" in higher elos because people actually abuse their early game.
: Either Ban the Trolls, or stop handing me chat bans for talking to them.
Hahahahaha, this is one of the problems of RITO's punishment system. They can't detect people trolling unless they run it down mid 20 times. Toxic gameplay, such as stealing farm, stealing camps, running it down 2-3 times and then playing "normal" would take too much effort to manually review, so their system needs to catch it (which it doesn't). Simply put, it's okay to troll but it's not okay to talk shit to them, which is why the community is so toxic
: im tilted and why adcs are bad or it sucks to play adc in low elo
You can 100% 1v1 amumu as an ADC. If you don't get hit by his Q you can infinitely kite, especially on champs like ashe. Straight up dueling him? As in standing in range of his abilities - you're never going to win as an adc, he's simply too tanky and can probably kill you with just W + autos. Also you're in low elo, so ANY champ/role is overpowered when put in the right hands. Just went vs a Jhin with karma support. He was literally untouchable; ADC is not by any means a weak role right now, it's just how you play them and whether or not your team (mostly the support) backs you up.
: LEAK FROM THE NEW CHAMP YUUMI!!!!!
Nice, another cute fuzzy furball. Lately I feel like i'm playing children's game.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Venompaw (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MajorMunchies,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uN4lL47U,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-20T01:25:03.500+0000) > > no consistent damage, no escape, no self healing (lifesteal), harder time csing than ADC w/o using q ADCs don't have escapes (not all them.) Who needs consistent damage when you have burst? Requires a different playstyle definitely but doable.
> [{quoted}](name=Venompaw,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uN4lL47U,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-20T01:25:59.223+0000) > > ADCs don't have escapes (not all them.) Who needs consistent damage when you have burst? Requires a different playstyle definitely but doable. yes its "doable" but its not "optimal". I'll be back on in about an hour to comment further
Venompaw (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MajorMunchies,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uN4lL47U,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-20T01:22:21.325+0000) > > Yes but for a majority of players that is not the case, so people will flame because 9 times out of 10 the person who goes something like AP syndra bot will get destroyed Why wouldn't AP syndra bot work bot lane? It functions just as well as mid.
> [{quoted}](name=Venompaw,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uN4lL47U,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-20T01:23:56.400+0000) > > Why wouldn't AP syndra bot work bot lane? It functions just as well as mid. no consistent damage, no escape, no self healing (lifesteal), harder time csing than ADC w/o using q, reliance on other lanes to do sustained AD damage which can be good if your team is mostly AD, but in cases where you have no other ranged AD champions, damage might be heavily magic based > enemy builds mr
Venompaw (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MajorMunchies,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uN4lL47U,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-20T01:16:07.229+0000) > > I understand off meta as in not playing a tank or tristana/cait/varus adc. However when you're doing something like nunu bot you kinda gotta expect you're going to be flamed. How would you like it if your jungler picked annie? Extremely off-meta picks are extremely off-meta for a reason; they dont work well, and if you have a good win % its not because those champs do well in that spot, its because you're skill overcompensates for that champ sucking in that lane. > > TL;DR expect flame, you're gimping your team unless you are extremely good If that person is in that elo, it clearly works for them.
> [{quoted}](name=Venompaw,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uN4lL47U,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-20T01:18:36.998+0000) > > If that person is in that elo, it clearly works for them. Yes but for a majority of players that is not the case, so people will flame because 9 times out of 10 the person who goes something like AP syndra bot will get destroyed
: "I was surprised by the amount of negative discussion around the mana changes personally" -Penguin
Venompaw (NA)
: Toxicity towards off-meta players.
I understand off meta as in not playing a tank or tristana/cait/varus adc. However when you're doing something like nunu bot you kinda gotta expect you're going to be flamed. How would you like it if your jungler picked annie? Extremely off-meta picks are extremely off-meta for a reason; they dont work well, and if you have a good win % its not because those champs do well in that spot, its because you're skill overcompensates for that champ sucking in that lane. TL;DR expect flame, you're gimping your team unless you are extremely good
: Can I get banned for this?
probably bannable in riot's eyes. They ban based off god knows what. Funny thing is if you didn't report your team mates they wont get any punishment even though they flamed the shit out of you
: Can we get a break from all this rage and enjoy a nice interaction between Riot and Players?
They wont do it. If i've learned anything about riot it's that they are unable to admit their mistakes in a timely manner. Only when community backlash is exceedingly large will they do/say something... Look at dynamic que and how long that took to get resolved.
: OR... ...You could deal with the situation in a mature manner and simply put in a detailed report as to the nature of the offending player(s) behavior. By dodging the queue you are doing something just as annoying/toxic as the Jhin you mentioned in your post. Don’t stoop to their level, just report them after the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Boltonator,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7mlAP8sl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-19T23:25:41.839+0000) > > OR... > > ...You could deal with the situation in a mature manner and simply put in a detailed report as to the nature of the offending player(s) behavior. > > By dodging the queue you are doing something just as annoying/toxic as the Jhin you mentioned in your post. Don’t stoop to their level, just report them after the game. dude listen to yourself. You're saying he should be mature and civil in a VIDEO GAME mind you, not a job, to a person who shows a blatant disregard for his time, and whose only intention is to troll/make his day worse... Furthermore, your solution is that he waste 15, possibly 20 minutes OR MORE to report this guy, giving NO benefit to himself. What makes not dodging even worse is that you lose LP on top of wasting a large chunk of time... Riot really should make dodging in this scenario not punishable...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Anyone who hasn't extensively played a role shouldn't be taken seriously when talking about it. There are so many champs that I once thought were so oppressive and once I played them enough I learned their ins, outs and weaknesses it's like when you first start and out and {{champion:17}} just seems so oppressive but you realise that all you need to do is not feed ur ass off and he is useless in team fights.
> [{quoted}](name=Iffy Jarl,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HyM8aA6x,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2018-02-11T22:20:44.550+0000) > > Anyone who hasn't extensively played a role shouldn't be taken seriously when talking about it. There are so many champs that I once thought were so oppressive and once I played them enough I learned their ins, outs and weaknesses it's like when you first start and out and {{champion:17}} just seems so oppressive but you realise that all you need to do is not feed ur ass off and he is useless in team fights. tell that to the tank teemos with rageblade who shit on every frontline and win teamfights if the tanks are dumb enough to blow ults on him
: PSA to top laners from a jungler
The problem with this is that some lanes almost require you to push. Ever play toplane vs a nasus? Don't harass him, he gets free farm and stacks. Harass him? the wave pushes into his tower, and he has wither making ganks extremely easy. Ever play gangplank? If you want to proc kelptomancy at all you need to q someone. On top of that if you ever decide to use barrels in lane you will end up pushing. Another example: Sion, you want to harass with ANY of your abilities? you end up pushing the lane. Another example: Rumble... no explanation needed Another example: Teemo, Pantheon, Jayce - if you intend to use the champ for what they're made for (harassing) you WILL push the wave More examples: Olaf - want to use those axes? I thought so. In theory this whole "don't push and ward up" sounds great, but in practice there's much more to it than that. Been playing toplane since season 2. Peaked at plat 5 (yeah not the greatest but whatever) This is the reason why you see diamond, master, and challenger players dying to early ganks.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

MajorMunchies

Level 85 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion