: I don't like reporting AFKers
They would only get in trouble if they have a history of repeatedly leaving games. But, you don't have to report anyone for anything, its entirely up to you!
: What does riot think about their grueling gameplay
Lol...crit {{champion:86}} goes pop...{{champion:25}} does not have a silence, its a root. Maybe that will help you at some point. And {{champion:89}} is acc machine...but isnt that what a tank is supposed to be? ({{champion:111}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:223}} )
Flamdron (NA)
: Elise vs Nidalee
{{champion:76}} more single target burst and poke with her spear {{champion:60}} more crowd control
: Who work on Black Friday? How's Life
{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: > [{quoted}](name=DukeBradley,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mz1W0nM3,comment-id=0000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-29T03:08:05.921+0000) > > Ok, cool? Whats even your highest ranked account??? Everyone who has climbed knows and has understanding supports are a strong factor in lane and are about denying cs through kill pressure and harass not just "hehe let me heal and buff you and cc uwu". You sound ignorant about what their role is. > > In fact Pyke gives gold to his team and provides an earlier advantage (the goal of support), him getting a kill with ult is the equivalent of the ally getting it so your point doesnt even make sense saying he shouldnt get kills. Not saying my rank because elo shaming is not allowed not to mention completely disrespectful. Anyway, I am not ignorant in the slightest. Meanwhile Pyke snowballs while the ADC does little to nothing thanks to that. "Giving gold" does barely anything. He should not be getting kills because SUPPORTS ARE NOT MEANT TO KILL. PERIOD.
> [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mz1W0nM3,comment-id=00000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-29T04:06:19.895+0000) > > Not saying my rank because elo shaming is not allowed not to mention completely disrespectful. Anyway, I am not ignorant in the slightest. > > Meanwhile Pyke snowballs while the ADC does little to nothing thanks to that. "Giving gold" does barely anything. He should not be getting kills because SUPPORTS ARE NOT MEANT TO KILL. PERIOD. Thats not true. Supports are only in the game because there is not enough gold to go around. As long as the support can add value to the team without taking early cs then they are doing their job. It doesnt matter if it healing, shielding, damage, utility, or whatever. If it adds up to a W then they did it right.
: is there a way to delete the minimap?
: [Top 5] LOL Best Aggressive Supports
Tl;Dr {{champion:89}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:555}}
: I feel like if they just stop giving ryze this same concept every rework that he should be able to use 2 of his 3 spells every .5 seconds, he would be okay .-.
> [{quoted}](name=Pumpedhero,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wAjO8LV9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-19T17:51:47.308+0000) > > I feel like if they just stop giving ryze this same concept every rework that he should be able to use 2 of his 3 spells every .5 seconds, he would be okay .-. I think the danger of looking to get into melee range would offset his machine gun damage.
Rioter Comments
: What the fuck is flash? Ghost Smite
> [{quoted}](name=hRnrBbWoTr,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=28vcAp4g,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-09T07:07:00.474+0000) > > What the fuck is flash? Ghost Smite {{champion:120}}
PzyXo (EUW)
: Dear Adc mains
Im sure by "ks" they meant "kill secure" witch is commonly mistaken for "kill steal" ... Its more of a compliment on you supporting the team then a misunderstanding about {{champion:555}}
Håppy (NA)
: Ranked is broken ATM
Lol...its the end of the season. People going crazy trying to end s9 at whatever rank they think they should be at...and the're running outta time.
: What Legendary Skin did you get
I got Dark Cosmic {{champion:202}} i didnt see that on you poll
Socon (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Malfectious,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=R9ElEjMj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-26T16:51:45.817+0000) > > Um...{{champion:157}} I didn't want to include champs with weapons as their focus
> [{quoted}](name=Socon,realm=OCE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=R9ElEjMj,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-26T17:28:00.316+0000) > > I didn't want to include champs with weapons as their focus {{champion:89}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:92}} ?
Socon (OCE)
: The league of legends fighting game. My top 10 picks,.
: So, that Zilean skin
Aww...look at that. All 3 people that play {{champion:26}} upvote this!
: Finally finished collecting all champs....
Lol...im on year 7 and i still need like 32 of them. Good job man.
: Alcoves aren't going to make him any more powerful than he originally was, and just to be clear bard will never get nerfed because he's not OP, there is no build under which endgame bard out damages an actual carry, which is exactly how he's designed, hes a great stunner, a great engage, but a mediocre damage.
> [{quoted}](name=p3tm4ster,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kN2OomgN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-18T22:50:26.281+0000) > > Alcoves aren't going to make him any more powerful than he originally was, and just to be clear bard will never get nerfed because he's not OP, there is no build under which endgame bard out damages an actual carry, which is exactly how he's designed, hes a great stunner, a great engage, but a mediocre damage. Oh hit attack speed {{champion:432}} is a carry!
: Buff Champion Capsules xd
I have to agree...ive been playing casually since season 3 and still need like 40 champs.
: Most Satisfying Sound(s) In League?
RR8Rosie (NA)
: Which Champion do you ban the most in Ranked or Draft?
{{champion:53}} not for me of course...so i dont have to watch my team feed him one hook after the other. Plus, if i am bot/supp who wants to have to dance around that thing all lane.
3xample (EUW)
: I have a theory (quick poll)
I find that it appeals to the mind set. People with flash on D seem to be more of a reactionary flasher...while people with it on F are more prone to plan out their flashing.
: Why the fuck are bans being removed from ARAM? that was like the best update in aram's history. I actually enjoyed aram for once without worrying about zilean or fiddlesticks.
Upvote and replying for attention. Bans made ARAM great.
: I'm curious to see what the statistics are for ARAM with bans
I ban {{champion:11}} ...I think I've gotten a penta every time I've had him in ARAM. Last time I had 2
: Banning in ARAM
I perma ban {{champion:11}} ... i've never played him in an ARAM and did not get a penta...in fact last time I got two of them.
Saezio (EUNE)
: > > why is he avoiding nerfs in the next patch? > Too fast
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LR2mmIts,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-09T14:00:03.922+0000) > > Too fast I like you
tadeocean (EUNE)
: New system for getting skins!
If you want a specific skin...buy it bro. That's what keep the game in business.
: There are two types of evil in this world.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Lich bane is useless So is hextech You want {{item:3124}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3085}} {{item:3006}} + {{item:3102}} /{{item:3157}}
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZhcvL11P,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-04T23:07:30.892+0000) > > Lich bane is useless > So is hextech > > You want > {{item:3124}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3085}} {{item:3006}} + {{item:3102}} /{{item:3157}} No new {{item:3091}} ?
Rioter Comments
Rustypug (NA)
: whos your 3 favorite champs for every role?
Top...{{champion:14}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:58}} JG...{{champion:76}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:203}} Mid...{{champion:103}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:105}} Bot...{{champion:81}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:51}} Sup...{{champion:37}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:89}}
Neriticc (EUW)
: Can you nerf Kayle Now?
I had some sucsess with {{champion:14}} against her. I just wore her out, never let her get any farm...and would gladly trade deaths to keep her out of lane early. There really wasn't much she could do...by the time {{champion:10}} made it to level 11 it was too late.
: Post ITT and I'll tell you one thing I like and dislike about you.
balas46 (EUNE)
: trolls
{{champion:48}}
Rioter Comments
LordZeds (EUW)
: Nerf Mundo
{{item:3123}} done. You're welcome.
Hotarµ (NA)
: The game is 100% free to play. There's not a single thing you _have_ to pay money for. Prestige skins are marketed towards "whales" or people who frequently spend large amounts of money on the game. I'm not saying I like it, but those skins being added doesn't entitle us to more free content.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=8qmebhpY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-12T18:34:16.301+0000) > > The game is 100% free to play. There's not a single thing you _have_ to pay money for. > > Prestige skins are marketed towards "whales" or people who frequently spend large amounts of money on the game. I'm not saying I like it, but those skins being added doesn't entitle us to more free content. True, there is nothing you have to pay for...but this game survives off of it's HUGE plyer base. We all support this company, and this would be a nice gesture.
Rioter Comments
: A way to buff Kayle early game without overpowering her
Thats the onky way to keep her down. If you let her farm early she will be OP mid game and late game
: my b-day was yesterday
Kelg (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DeathBurs7,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PB6IQHkM,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-03-05T15:38:09.307+0000) > > I hate Jax personally, but you cannot sincerely say he is a stat check champ... > > Hitting the stun can make or break a fight, he has aa resets he needs to use properly to maximize his DPS, stacking his 3-hit passive is super important in laning phase. > > I assure you I can feel the difference between a bad Jax who just try to stat check and a good Jax that actually know their champ, when I'm playing against him. This is why he's a stat check: 1. If you don't have a dash you can't dodge his stun without blowing flash, then if he has more stats than you, boom he stat checks you do death. 2. Plenty of champs can't fight him during his E, but he can sit there and beat you to death for some reason. By the time his E is finished, you're mostly dead so you can't fight back even after it. 3. His W is just "do more damage" with 0 interactivity or ways to avoid it. 4. His jump lets him fight only on his own terms, and there's no way to outplay. Once he has it maxed, you can't run from him most of the time. 5. His ult is just "get more stats" with a do more damage passive. 6. His passive just gives him more attack speed, for using auto-attacks. Wow, so interactive. Jax is the epitome of a stat check, if he isn't one, who is?
> [{quoted}](name=Kelg,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PB6IQHkM,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2019-03-05T16:14:05.443+0000) > > This is why he's a stat check: > > 1. If you don't have a dash you can't dodge his stun without blowing flash, then if he has more stats than you, boom he stat checks you do death. > 2. Plenty of champs can't fight him during his E, but he can sit there and beat you to death for some reason. By the time his E is finished, you're mostly dead so you can't fight back even after it. > 3. His W is just "do more damage" with 0 interactivity or ways to avoid it. > 4. His jump lets him fight only on his own terms, and there's no way to outplay. Once he has it maxed, you can't run from him most of the time. > 5. His ult is just "get more stats" with a do more damage passive. > 6. His passive just gives him more attack speed, for using auto-attacks. Wow, so interactive. > > Jax is the epitome of a stat check, if he isn't one, who is? Imagine if he had a real weapon
: > [{quoted}](name=Malfectious,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=E7v0mV7b,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-02T21:55:47.136+0000) > > League aside for a minute....becuase this is not an in game problem. If you want this to stop you have to fix yourself. You are obviously an intelligent and thoughtful person, find a way to prevent yourself from getting to the point where you lose control. Maybe you need to walk away sooner....maybe give up on things like league that push you to your limits. This is a good argument, but honestly I don't have the self-control or discipline currently to do this. I like to feel that I've gotten a lot better since my first account (for instance I'm not playing right now because I'm pretty damn tilted) but still don't have the means of being able to just...not avoid blowing up like this every now and again. League is insanely painful to play sometimes, especially when you get into Plat and people start doing dumb shit that they know better about. So, overall...I just don't have the self control to be able to avoid keeping my mouth shut right now, and while I think I'm getting better it still comes with the cons of really having a bad streak like this every once in a while. I'm too addicted to League currently to give it up, and it's a way I keep mental stability ironically enough. That's why I said not to get too invested - if you end up like this, you're in for a lot of trouble if some bad shit happens.
> [{quoted}](name=Kaisa Aran,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=E7v0mV7b,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-02T22:12:29.485+0000) > > This is a good argument, but honestly I don't have the self-control or discipline currently to do this. I like to feel that I've gotten a lot better since my first account (for instance I'm not playing right now because I'm pretty damn tilted) but still don't have the means of being able to just...not avoid blowing up like this every now and again. League is insanely painful to play sometimes, especially when you get into Plat and people start doing dumb shit that they know better about. So, overall...I just don't have the self control to be able to avoid keeping my mouth shut right now, and while I think I'm getting better it still comes with the cons of really having a bad streak like this every once in a while. > > I'm too addicted to League currently to give it up, and it's a way I keep mental stability ironically enough. That's why I said not to get too invested - if you end up like this, you're in for a lot of trouble if some bad shit happens. We've all been tilted...i've have to finish out games with tears streaming down my face because I blew a placement game and everyone is making sure i know it. So we know where you are coming from, but none of us can fix this for you. Taking a break is good...maybe a second account would help. Not to troll in, but some where where you can play different champs/rolls and take it a little easier.
: My 5th account - why it may get banned in a few days, and my feelings on it.
League aside for a minute....becuase this is not an in game problem. If you want this to stop you have to fix yourself. You are obviously an intelligent and thoughtful person, find a way to prevent yourself from getting to the point where you lose control. Maybe you need to walk away sooner....maybe give up on things like league that push you to your limits.
: Blitzcrank fix idea
Why not? It's not like he already gets banned in like every match...lets just shoot for a 100% bannedcrank
Ahris (NA)
: Was thinking about getting Prestige Ahri, but she feels REALLY bad to play.
Lol...there pushing her to bot lane...it riots way of telling everyone there just doing it wrong {{champion:103}} {{item:3508}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3094}}
Rock MD (NA)
: Tahm Kench's Devour is probably the worst thing to happen to this game
Lol....if you didnt take {{champion:223}} into consideration...how was it a good engage?
: teemo is the most op champ in the game, explanation inside.
They need to add to his passive....Global Taunt:every one every where will focus Teemo whenever they are in range.
: Exactly my point I could be tanking for my Team and Yi Would Kill me in less than a few seconds. Nobody else can kill him because of his W, His Q and Life Steal, The Only Dmg Cho'Gath Has is is Ult.
> [{quoted}](name=SixCrimsonScales,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QXoY2Iok,comment-id=000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-28T20:06:01.491+0000) > > Exactly my point I could be tanking for my Team and Yi Would Kill me in less than a few seconds. Nobody else can kill him because of his W, His Q and Life Steal, The Only Dmg Cho'Gath Has is is Ult. Naw...when he q's to you use your q at your feet...while he is knocked up silence him so he cant heal then feast on his squishy ass.
: Yes Proper Positioning on A Champion that loses movement speed the more health he gets, also someone else who has 5 games on cho'gath....good to know. How do you position again Yi that can go though your teammates to get to you....... ._.
> [{quoted}](name=SixCrimsonScales,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QXoY2Iok,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-28T19:41:30.634+0000) > > Yes Proper Positioning on A Champion that loses movement speed the more health he gets, also someone else who has 5 games on cho'gath....good to know. How do you position again Yi that can go though your teammates to get to you....... ._. Wow...if a Yi is ignoring your mid laner and your adc to kill the chogath (why he has to go through your team to get to a front line fighter is another problem)...then you did your job very well. That is what a tank is for...you know that right? Your job is to soak damage while those other guys kill things like master yi.
: ARAM Re-Rolls
ARAM should be 100% of the champs...2 re rolls every match...and a random skin
Show more

Malfectious

Level 89 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion