: Happy to oblige.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=47Ty4PrQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-10T19:23:30.306+0000) > > Happy to oblige. Thank you.
: People will think I'm homophobic if I do that
> [{quoted}](name=Worst Brad Japan,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=47Ty4PrQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-10T19:19:10.450+0000) > > People will think I'm homophobic if I do that Doesn't change the fact that I'm wrong.
Rioter Comments
Clydan (EUNE)
: This champion is one of the worst champions riot has ever released. Her thematic is lame (and not the chameleon part, just the fact that she is portrayed as a loli anime character and her name and appearance suggest that verry well), her stun is so annoying and easy to land, a ultimate which is 99% guaranteed to land dealing aoe damage and stuning everything inside. And that poke.. jeezus that poke. If you actually feel outsmarted by a champion like this i'm really sorry for you, you must have really low standards.
Yea I'm a hopeless retard for having this line of thinking. Please forgive me oh wise one.
: I'm having a lot of fun, no really I am
Same here. But we all know we aren’t aloud to admit we enjoy the game on the boards.
: Why are people upvoting this nonsense? No wonder why League turned into garbage because it's getting bombarded with casual players who love getting duped by bullshi* champion design.
I'm sorry to offend, and I'm sorry for apparently ruining this games that I've played for the past 3 years. Please forgive me oh wise jackhole for thinking this character is enjoyable.
: Absolutely not. No champ's adversarial potential should be built on burden of information, and Neeko intentionally obfuscates that. The numbers are fucking outrageous at that. Base and scaling both. Her combined AP ratios for optimal cast have to be like, top ten, at least.
I'm sorry what I had to say about her upsets you.
: I don't like her ult. Is Riot Pay 2 Win now?
I don't think it's pay to win since you can get her and literally every other champion for free if you want to.
Talh (NA)
: I really disagree. The champion has not one, not two, but THREE gimmicks. Stealth, cloning, copy cat (this is a new one). I won't even call these strengths or weaknesses, just gimmicks. Shaco has cloning and stealth, those are his gimmicks. Twitch has stealth. Eve has stealth. They decided to give this new champ three gimmicks, on top of having more burst dmg and cc than other 'gimmicky' champs. Terrible design.
I'm sorry the champ, and what I have to say about her upsets you.
: can you stop doing this kind of post after 2 games played against a new champion? and you will come back 15 game later and cry she is broken op, wait for 2-3 weeks before judging a champion .
I'm sorry. I just had fun and wanted to talk about it. I didn't know it would blow up. Besides, I don’t cry about a video game character being busted op on the boards. There’s enough posts like that on here. I just deal with it. So how about this, let me enjoy the game how I want, and let me post whatever I want on the boards. Don’t like it? Good, that’s expected. Screw you.
: She didn't outsmart you. She clicked a portrait
She clicked a portrait to bait me out.
: Pulling off an escape with your W is also quite satisfying. I'm sure we're going to see some highlights of people just toying with others.
: my only problem with her is the damage her ult does and the stun length. i'd want either of those toned down.
I havn't been in her ult yet, so I have no opinion about it. I'm a leona top main right now, so I either flash out or use my E onto an enemy to get out. I am enjoying her mind games though.
Rioter Comments
: Which region would you want to live in?
: What is the story behind your summoner name?
: What was your favorite rework this year?
None of the reworked champs are my play style, so i don’t play them much. However, I do really respect swain, Nunu, and Ezreal. Swain and Nunu are awesome because they properly fit their theme better originals (imo) and swain is a massive lore dump and it’s amazing. I like Ezreal because he may have been reworked, but he’s still Ezreal. If you knew how to play him and fight him before, you know how to do it now. He’s a faithful rework, while being healthy for the game. I gotta admit though, Akali is pretty fun, and the character design is cool. She is a little overkill though.
KluPL (NA)
: A team of mine is making a new game based off League of Legends (MOBA)
I’ll try to keep my eyes open. I’m always up for trying a new moba.
: Champions whose lore you love but can't play?
mack9112 (NA)
: Do your thing man and try your best
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OLLFqeoR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-28T00:28:45.794+0000) > > Do your thing man and try your best That what I try to do. Unfortunately it’s never enough.
: Why dont you try to play champs thet are for thet lane and mby try to watch some yt vids or streams on thet champ thet you are playing and i am sure thet you will see you are not cursed or something you just idk how to say it hmmm you need to play more of just one champ so you get along with his abilities and then you will be person thet is contering some one not them contering you i mean every champ has his conters but if you learn how to play thet champ you can ez win lane and demolish enemy champ...i mean i play alot of garen and teemo keeps countering me but when i learned to play teemo and sow how he conuers me as a garen i learned how to deal vs teemo (my english is very bad but i hope you got a point thet i wanted to say)
> [{quoted}](name=GeneralPaco07,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OLLFqeoR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-27T23:57:58.877+0000) > > Why dont you try to play champs thet are for thet lane > and mby try to watch some yt vids or streams on thet champ thet you are playing and i am > sure thet you will see you are not cursed or something you just idk how to say it hmmm > you need to play more of just one champ so you get along with his abilities and then you will > be person thet is contering some one not them contering you > i mean every champ has his conters but if you learn how to play thet champ you can ez win > lane and demolish enemy champ...i mean i play alot of garen and teemo keeps countering > me but when i learned to play teemo and sow how he conuers me as a garen i learned how > to deal vs teemo > (my english is very bad but i hope you got a point thet i wanted to say) I just got tired of spamming riven, Kled, Ahri, and Darius ever game. Those were the only ones that are “meta” that I can work with. I love support characters, but I hate the support role if that makes sense. So I looked up guides and YouTube videos to see how supports could be played in other lanes. When it goes well, and my teammates let me do my thing, I have a lot of fun. But recently they keep berating me no mater how I do. That’s why I think I’m cursed. I know how to deal with my counters, but they are so annoying to deal with. Seeing gnar, pantheon, Teemo, Xin zau, and yasuo so many times gets on my last nerve. That’s why I’m so upset.
Rioter Comments
Mìella (NA)
: The trailer is out on the client so I predict today or tomorrow; and if not then then certainly sometime this week. PRAISE THE SUN
> [{quoted}](name=Mìella,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MAsv6ywl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-26T19:24:09.618+0000) > > The trailer is out on the client so I predict today or tomorrow; and if not then then certainly sometime this week. > > PRAISE THE SUN PRAISE THE SUN! Now I can have the dark souls skins with bloodborne Diana!
Rioter Comments
Madjack01 (EUW)
: Is this what the boards have come to?
The boards is more toxic than the actual game in my opinion. Every major patch, the boards make me feel like I’m suppose to hate the game when I don’t.
: Do you ever get the impression that Riot Support hates players who play Off-Meta?
I gotta deal with this crap even though playing something off meta is the most fun I’ve had in a long time. Top Leona and vi, and mid lane Jhin are enjoyable, but people despise me for it on either team. I’m either troll picking, or I need to be punished because I didn’t pick a real top laner.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Vekkna (NA)
: I mean....we're at ~150 champs and this is the first out gay character. Surely you understand why it's a big deal after 9 years of Riot consciously, intentionally *excluding* any LGBT character from the game, right? That isn't an opinion, by the way. Riot has openly admitted that they exclude LGBT characters on purpose to appease hardline governments - Russia, China, and some EUNE states. It's a big enough deal to those governments that Riot feared they could shut down access to the game entirely over an LGBT character. It's a big enough deal that they have those trashass laws in the first place. So I get tired of people like you getting tired. Who cares? Entire fucking countries. Riot. A ton of people who don't like the idea of sharing the planet - and certainly not gaming - with gay people. And LGBT people themselves. If you don't care it's because you have nothing on the line. If you think it's not a big deal, that's your lack of understanding rather than an accurate perception of reality. If something doesn't affect you at all, it's pretty easy to think it's no big deal. We have a word for that, by the way.
Dude, I personally don't give a hoot about what others find attractive, and I get tired of massive arguments about this topic. I feel like it just divides us. Although, my opinions don't matter. I just thought I'd say something anyway.
Shakyasu (NA)
: Leblanc is broken and not even remotely hard hard. Change my mind
But hey, they reverted her rework. So all leblanc mains are crying tears of joy, while the rest of us are crying tears of sadness that we have to deal with her. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
: that's all I want
: Neeko is a dumb pander to the LGBT community for money
I just get tired of people on both sides making a big deal about it. Who cares if the character like men or women? If they are interesting, and add more lore to the game, then who cares? This is coming from a christian, the apparent "gay haters".
Rioter Comments
Asamas (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=HeyItzSteve,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y3Lmxgdm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-20T05:01:40.067+0000) > > Unfortunately, any shards dropped from Honor 5 Orbs and other Hextech Loot are random. Sorry that you did not get a skin you want though. Hopefully, you will get something you like next time! :) AHA there is a mistake her. Honor 5 orbs doesn't drop skins, only key fragments and BE. The honor 5 capsule gives a champion shard of high price and one of two skins - Grey WW or Medival Twich. There was 0% of him getting defender leona or any other skin for that matter.
> [{quoted}](name=Asamas,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y3Lmxgdm,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-11-20T08:55:27.917+0000) > > AHA there is a mistake her. Honor 5 orbs doesn't drop skins, only key fragments and BE. The honor 5 capsule gives a champion shard of high price and one of two skins - Grey WW or Medival Twich. There was 0% of him getting defender leona or any other skin for that matter. Oh I didn’t know that. Thanks.
: I really wish Tryndamere took even the slightest braincell to play, even beating him he's a pain
Tryndamere games are the most tedious games ever for all these reasons. No matter what team he’s on. He has a small teamfight presence, so he never leaves the side lanes. Because of that, the team is at a disadvantage in team fights. So the only reason he’s relevant is split pushing, destroying in 1v1s, and spinning away.
: Unfortunately, any shards dropped from Honor 5 Orbs and other Hextech Loot are random. Sorry that you did not get a skin you want though. Hopefully, you will get something you like next time! :)
> [{quoted}](name=HeyItzSteve,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y3Lmxgdm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-20T05:01:40.067+0000) > > Unfortunately, any shards dropped from Honor 5 Orbs and other Hextech Loot are random. Sorry that you did not get a skin you want though. Hopefully, you will get something you like next time! :) I know. I'm just disappointing that I got "the best gear" and I got a (actually pretty cool) skin for a champ I never use.
Rioter Comments
: Riot Games and Marvel work together on a Comic Serie - League of Legends: Ashe: Warmother
: Riot, now that you've made K/DA, how about making....
{{champion:53}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:61}} Motörhead
: New champ leak looking G R E A T !
I think what I like so far is that she’s not to childish like Zoe or Nunu, but she’s more overly curious. I like that.
: Champion Revealed: Neeko, The Curious Chameleon
She looks like fun. I’m hoping she’s not a huge damage dealer, and rely more on mind games. Like spy from tf2 without the backstab.
TheFortex (EUNE)
: This guy deserves WAAY more attention this thing is a master piece
: I cannot wait for the Morde VGU for one specific reason
saltran (EUW)
: Teleport Nerf coming on Preseason Patch (MapleNectar twitter)
i Just want more map pressure. Plus I don’t play a lot of fast characters. Come on man, I just want to get back to lane faster.
: As a fencer, and someone considering Fiora, I love the proposed walk cycle update.
: Why should I ever pick Vi over Camille?
: "These days" I'm downvoting this post simply because it's re-stating the obvious lol
Well excuses me. It seemed like a few eeeks ago lux support was just an annoyance in my games. Recently my team needs to focus her.
damabevi (EUW)
: uncheck "replace quick cast with quick cast with indicator in the quickbind ui" in hotkeys options
> [{quoted}](name=damabevi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WfGikdpu,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-13T16:10:00.647+0000) > > uncheck "replace quick cast with quick cast with indicator in the quickbind ui" in hotkeys options Thanks dude
Rioter Comments
Show more

Mandalorian 117

Level 93 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion