: ***
I feel like they're waiting on the item reworks and see where the mages are at
Meddler (NA)
: Looking for topics for Friday's post
1- What are some of the reverts listed potentially for leblanc? Will it have something to do with her lore rework? 2- Any plans for crit itemization or rework any time in the future? Adcs get a lot of attention for being either too strong or too weak. Perhaps crit itself may be the problem (I dnt know much about games just play them so you know more than I do) 3- State of the snowbally games? Any plans coming forth to help prolong games? Do you think prolonging laning phase will help make top more rewarding? Hopefully these are some ideas :)
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: January 26
Hey Meddler! Any news on where lissandra falls? She seems like she could use some help
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: January 19
Hey meddler. Anything on Lissandra coming Soon?
: Hey Meddler. I was just curious if you guys have anything planned for {{champion:127}} . I remember a while ago there were plans to change her passive, but they were ultimately dropped due to her identity I think. I just really love my ice queen and was wondering if any changes were slated for her or how you guys think she's performing.
Yes please! Her early is so mediocre even WITH manaflow, her mid is alright then falls off super hard due to low scaling, her E is a glorified getaway because it's too slow and will never hit an enemy, and if you're in q/w range in any teamfight you're too close and will die. She needs love
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: January 16
Anything for Lissandra? She seems to be in a very rough spot right now. She hasn't been brought up in discussions ever since her passive rework was scrapped
: You should be punished if you play ranked drunk
No way to prove it. Never gonna happen. Even if they say theyre drunk, how can you ACTUALLY prove they are?
xOvation (NA)
: My Account was Wrongfully Banned.
Sucks man. Hopefully Riot re-looks at this case and fixes their systems after ban waves recently and everyone complaining about unfair bans
Rioter Comments

Marlon195

Level 67 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion