: > [{quoted}](name=Death by Glamour,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1bZnLfVB,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-14T21:28:09.196+0000) > > Riot games had (key word) around 100million players Actually that's B.S coming from Riot they never once actually say if thee accounts are "Bots" or players with "multiple" accounts.
Did they say something like "100 million accounts that play a game every month" or something?
Syte (NA)
: RYZE E TRAVEL SPEED
I am not defending riot at all or saying that this is good, but it is possible that riot intended this outcome. One of ryze's problem mechanics in the past was his instant EW 2 second snare, so they may have removed it completely.
Rioter Comments
: Please release TFT in mobile, not normal League
this isn't up to NA to decide. This is a chinese market driven choice.
: "Trolling" Has Pretty Much Lost Its Meaning In League
sadly, it's the same way on the forums, but in a different direction. someone leaving their adc to 1v2 and refusing to communicate all game long? not trolling. someone getting >1 death per minute? not trolling, just a bad game. kind annoys the shit out of me tbh.
musixxal (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e0fQb1pu,comment-id=00020003,timestamp=2019-08-29T00:16:57.650+0000) > > meanwhile people routinely call me r%%%%%ed and get 0 punishment for it call someone dumb though, you get a 2 week vacation.
> [{quoted}](name=musixxal,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e0fQb1pu,comment-id=000200030000,timestamp=2019-08-29T02:25:11.722+0000) > > call someone dumb though, you get a 2 week vacation. i once got a temp ban for telling someone "please read my post before commenting" when they clearly hadn't
Pyrosan (NA)
: {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} They moderated me for saying "git gud" then on another occasion I just posted a sticker and got moderated for that too lol
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e0fQb1pu,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-28T17:23:32.032+0000) > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} > > They moderated me for saying "git gud" then on another occasion I just posted a sticker and got moderated for that too lol meanwhile people routinely call me r%%%%%ed and get 0 punishment for it
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=DontTypeJustPlay,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=56bleUam,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-08-26T11:18:02.697+0000) > > you see, the truth is you're entirely wrong. Back in season 3-5 they had less gold income and exp income on minions. If you die you're maybe a level down and 400-450 gold down. Now you'll be down at least 800 gold and 2 levels Die at lvl 2 as a Support, they get First Blood, clean lane, hit 4, come back same time as me, lvl 2, kill me and the ADC again with the First Blood snowball you can't escape with a 2 lvl difference. Come back to lane lvl 3 their ADC already has Ult. GG.
this is exactly the problem. Lanes, especially bot lane, get out of hand so fucking fast that you're already massively behind after one death. A thresh can hook/flay you into an udyr flash/stun and you die. Congrats, now you've lost lane and you'll be playing from behind for the rest of the game with little hope of comeback.
: yeah it's so hilarious xD "Shit, this guy is Dia1 we are ded!" He ragequits at 0/4
tbh i've played with actual diamonds like this
Rioter Comments
: Did anyone else see Nisqy just heal almost his entire HP bar with one W?
: PSA: your job after you get your outer turret, by role
no, clearly the best thing for the ADC to do after we have broken their turret is AFK splitpush bot until they're behind from dying repeatedly.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Does anyone actually get enough orange essence to redeem skins?
JackMcCarry (EUNE)
: Okay you're obviously unhinged and really really triggered, judging by the essay you wrote to me, but i'll respond. > It takes a galaxy-sized brain to think "are people complaining because something is wrong? No, they're complaining just for the sake of complaining! There is nothing wrong!" You didnt get the point, the forums will always be filled with complaints, very often, they will offer very little in the way of actual critisism, because people are mostly reactionary, the game even at the peak of it's popularity was filled with complaints, complaints are fine, talking as if you're the representetive of the community isnt, and these are the threads where you see the sort of comments you complain about. > Okay? And? Those posts almost always die in the new section because people see through them and know that they are complete bullshit. Who is defending these rants? Did you see the front page? one of the most popular threads starts with this sentence: "WE DO NOT WANT ETERNALS. There ya go. We just don't want them." i want eternals, i think they're cool, i used to buy them in other games, i'll probably snatch one myself, i know others who will too, you dont see them come to the boards create threads, so sometimes you need people to remind them that "we" isnt really "we", it's you. > You're point is bad. Your point is "what I consider to be real, true feedback is the only feedback that should be listened to. Also, the boards are worthless because they're a minority." I never said any of that lol, you're twisting what i said in my original thread, probably because you started your reply with "i literally do not care what you say." which you also didnt understand why you proved my point so well. You saw i didnt agree with your opinion, and you "dont care what i say", you want people to jerk you off and tell you how right you are, thats why every comment here that disagreed with you, was straight away downvoted, **you're the reason the boards are shit, people like you who are reactionary, dont take feedback THEMSELVES, and refuse to budge from their opinion no matter what and twist other people's response to fit into your strawman** If you literally cant take feedback yourself to the point where you say "I LITERALLY DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY" then why should RIOT take your feedback?
I'm the unhinged one, but here you are saying shit like >You saw i didnt agree with your opinion, and you "dont care what i say", you want people to jerk you off and tell you how right you are, thats why every comment here that disagreed with you, was straight away downvoted, you're the reason the boards are shit, people like you who are reactionary, dont take feedback THEMSELVES, and refuse to budge from their opinion no matter what and twist other people's response to fit into your strawman lul okay man. it definitely *was* a waste of my time to respond to you.
: Perhaps you should read for context before replying. I addressed a specific statement you made - > If people think that something is wrong, there's a good chance that something could be wrong. It does NOT mean there's a "good chance" that something is wrong.
gotta love those forums semantics. I guess you guys have nothing better to do in your lives.
: By all means keep posting feedback. Just so you know that no one, let alone Riot, gives a shit about you and your feedback If anything changes it's not because of you. It's because of everyone else
you're leading such a noble, honorable fight. I'm honestly super jealous of someone who goes around the internet going "haha, you guys are all so worthless, unlike ME who's COOL"
: > If people think that something is wrong, there's a good chance that something could be wrong. Wrong. See, you almost tried to use logic, but here's how this actually works, without subjective terms such as "good." **If people think that something is wrong, there could be something wrong.** By the same token: **Just because people think something is wrong, doesn't mean that something is wrong.** Don't twist logic to fit your own narrative.
>That doesn't mean that there 100% definitely is something wrong and that doesn't mean that we're right about what is wrong yes, I agree. That's why I wrote it into my post. Please read it before commenting next time.
: I like to remind people here about how useless they are. So I won't be going anywhere
https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2017423/rs_600x600-170523170627-600.Chloe-Not-Impressed-YouTube.ms.052317.jpg?fit=around|600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90
JackMcCarry (EUNE)
: > neither of you read my post, did you? i literally do not care what you say. the forums are here for feedback, we are giving feedback. I am not sure how that is impossible for you to understand. Ahhh, thanks for making my point. Makes a thread to create discussions, first response that is not alligned with your opinion " i literally do not care what you say." then you scream and whine why Riot doesnt take your "feedback" seriously. I did read your thread, you're the one who should actualy read MY comment, if you didnt take the time to understand what my point is, if you dont care what anyone says, then why create a discussion? you want me to circlejerk with you?
Alright, fine, I'll play you're little game even though it will be a colossal waste of my time. I can tell you've already made up your mind, since you went on a post that essentially says "Stop telling us to stop giving feedback, we deserve to be listened to" and commented "no." I don't have any reason to respond to you. I'm not "proving your point" by refusing to entertain conversation with someone who shoves words into my mouth, refuses to read what I've said, and calls anything that isn't agreement "whining." But I will anyway, because I have nothing else going on in my life and technically I'll reach my daily writing quota of 500 words by arguing with you. --- >Feedback is fine, most feedback here isnt actualy "feedback" as much as rants and whining, people going full conspiracy theorists, or just here with reactionary unhelpfull rant threads. This is wrong on multiple levels. First of all... So? Should we dismiss every single post and comment on an entire forum just because some people go on rants? People who go on rants usually do it for a reason. Is someone ranting about Shaco being OP, when statistically he's not? Are they just some whiny child? Maybe. But maybe it could be that shaco is frustrating game design. Dismissing someone entirely just because it's a "rant" is wrong. It's at least worth considering, for half a second, why they're making the rant post. And, if lots of people are making rant posts about a particular thing, maybe they aren't all salty kids. Maybe something is wrong. In addition, just because it's a rant doesn't mean it's wrong (but that doesn't mean all rants are right). Let's say Riven is 100% OP, Like, 60% winrate, 20% playrate, and 80% banrate OP. If someone makes a rant post about her being OP, are they wrong because it's a rant post? Is Riven not OP just because someone is ranting about it? I mean, sure, a post like "omg riot you keep putting me with feeders" probably doesn't have much value, but that doesn't mean *all* posts should be dismissed. That doesn't mean that every single post on the forums should be blocked and ignored. And it's not just pure-rant posts that are getting these negative, non-helpful comments. Almost every single thread about eternals has at least one guy going "the boards are just a minority," "the boards are just salty whiners," "the boards don't mean anything," etc. Even "high quality" posts that outline specific reasons why people are unhappy with eternals and propose solutions are getting these worthless comments. It is also unreasonable to expect a community composed primarily of younger kids and teens to be able to provide only "well thought out feedback." Of course the forums for a free game populated by a younger demographic will be swimming in entirely helpful feedback. But again, dismissing all of it because of rant posts is WRONG. Now if you were to actually read my post instead of straw-manning me, you would understand this. >If people think that something is wrong, there's a good chance that something could be wrong. That doesn't mean that there 100% definitely is something wrong and that doesn't mean that we're right about what is wrong, though. We are here to provide feedback and, when riot completely ignores said feedback, it is not out of the realm of reason for us to be angry. --- >>In addition, just because the forums is small doesn't mean we should be ignored. The forums aren't a vacuum, we aren't a bunch of die-hard complainers who have no idea how the game works and have no relation to actual players of the game. >**Disagree, people are more inclined to come to the forums to complain,** when someone is enjoying the game they have no reason to come here and create a thread "wow! just had a fun balanced match, thanks for the matchmaking Riot!", no, it's always "Can we talk about how i lost to X last match?" with a thread full of pointless emotional words and the comment section is just shit slinging between OP and people who either agree or disagree with him. I don't even want to reply to this paragraph because it's just "boards sucks, there's nothing positive to gain here." There's no arguing with a line of thinking that is completely wrong, as it is founded outside of reason. I will respond to the bolded part though, because it actually provides something of substance. It takes a galaxy-sized brain to think "are people complaining because something is wrong? No, they're complaining just for the sake of complaining! There is nothing wrong!" No one is arguing that the forums are a perfect cross section of the playerbase. No one is arguing that. We are still average players and we are still playing the same game as everyone else. Just because "the only reason why people come here is to complain" doesn't mean what we say is wrong, shouldn't be listened to, and/or has zero value. --- >It's always amusing tho, threads like "Nice MM Riot, putting me with G3 on my plat promo" then you see the match history and the G3 has 70% WR while OP is at sub 50% WR struggeling to keep his MMR, but of course, the guy making that thread wont admit he's not good enough, he'll die defending how nothing is ever his fault. Okay? And? Those posts almost always die in the new section because people see through them and know that they are complete bullshit. Who is defending these rants? --- >Ahhh, thanks for making my point. Makes a thread to create discussions, first response that is not alligned with your opinion " i literally do not care what you say." then you scream and whine why Riot doesnt take your "feedback" seriously. "this is a place for feedback, if you are going to spend your time telling people to stop leaving feedback, you can leave." "no" "lul okay, i'm not going to argue with you" "THANKS FOR PROVING MY POINT" that's essentially the exchange that just happened. >I did read your thread, you're the one who should actual read MY comment, if you didnt take the time to understand what my point is, if you dont care what anyone says, then why create a discussion? you want me to circlejerk with you? You're point is bad. Your point is "what I consider to be real, true feedback is the only feedback that should be listened to. Also, the boards are worthless because they're a minority." --- tHaNkS fOR pRoVInG My PoInT.
JackMcCarry (EUNE)
: Feedback is fine, most feedback here isnt actualy "feedback" as much as rants and whining, people going full conspiracy theorists, or just here with reactionary unhelpfull rant threads. > In addition, just because the forums is small doesn't mean we should be ignored. The forums aren't a vacuum, we aren't a bunch of die-hard complainers who have no idea how the game works and have no relation to actual players of the game. Disagree, people are more inclined to come to the forums to complain, when someone is enjoying the game they have no reason to come here and create a thread "wow! just had a fun balanced match, thanks for the matchmaking Riot!", no, it's always "Can we talk about how i lost to X last match?" with a thread full of pointless emotional words and the comment section is just shit slinging between OP and people who either agree or disagree with him. It's always amusing tho, threads like "Nice MM Riot, putting me with G3 on my plat promo" then you see the match history and the G3 has 70% WR while OP is at sub 50% WR struggeling to keep his MMR, but of course, the guy making that thread wont admit he's not good enough, he'll die defending how nothing is ever his fault.
neither of you read my post, did you? i literally do not care what you say. the forums are here for feedback, we are giving feedback. I am not sure how that is impossible for you to understand. >It's always amusing tho, threads like "Nice MM Riot, putting me with G3 on my plat promo" then you see the match history and the G3 has 70% WR while OP is at sub 50% WR struggeling to keep his MMR, but of course, the guy making that thread wont admit he's not good enough, he'll die defending how nothing is ever his fault. when posts like "riot, why are you not listening to us about eternals" are getting spammed with "the boards don't know anything, the boards are just a minority" it's a problem. No one is trying to defend idiots who should be using the rant sub-board. Don't comment "but not everything here is feedback" when I've already said that the boards shouldn't be listened to 100% of the time.
Rioter Comments
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9yXAPqNz,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-24T14:12:00.211+0000) > > And based on the overall situation, it feels like these changes were already in the works. Cause you have too much thought into it like it's a conspiracy.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9yXAPqNz,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-24T14:42:23.639+0000) > > Cause you have too much thought into it like it's a conspiracy. you act like gaming companies aren't constantly trying to pull the wool over their player base's eyes. It's not outlandish to think "they intentionally inflated the price of Eternals and made them impossible to buy with BE, just so they could make it seem as though they were compromising by giving only a tiny bit of what the player's wanted." Especially since that's a common tactic in bargaining. You go higher/lower than what's reasonable so that, when you move your pricepoint down/up, it seems like you're compromising.
: Do you feel weaker and stronger with certain types of skins?
i have an on-running joke that i lose every game of cosmic lulu that I play.
Rioter Comments
: Again, level 3 no one should be 100-ing anybody. Period. Zed, Akali, etc can not do it, so Qiyana shouldn't be doing it either.
this shouldn't be a point of contention on the forums but for some reason it is. People don't seem to understand that, no matter how many """misplays""" you make, someone shouldn't be able to 100-0 you without towers involved. EDIT: when it's that early in the game.
Destaice (NA)
: “This champion is too strong in pro play so now nobody gets to play it.”
If people want a hyper-competitive, pro-play focused game, they need to go to DOTA2. Leave LoL for the rest of us simpletons who just want to have fun.
: When you get matched with an excellent support in SoloQ, but they don't accept your friend request
IDK how to tell you this but I can't have a friends list full of people I played with once and I'm never going to play with again :/ When I was actually good at the game and spamming Lulu to gold, I got a friend request probably every other game (not counting the ones I was duo in). It was a fun time.
: There is a way to shut down the most fed {{champion:133}} in the world. You just haven't found it. Start with this and stop blaming Rito.
>git gud, there's nothing wrong with the state of the game and you aren't allowed to complain that's what you said.
Loliver (NA)
: If you complain about someone leaving Draft Pick or Blind Pick...
I don't play draft or blind to prepare for ranked. I play draft or blind to have fun. Someone afking completely destroys that fun, especially in the current meta, because it makes the game incredibly one-sided. Whoever their opponent was on the map will now be able to steamroll the game, apply pressure all over the map, and CS without contest. You can say "just get over it" all you want but that doesn't take away from the fact that my limited time is being wasted by a pos.
Rioter Comments
timmy1691 (EUW)
: bro why end your life playing with such a dreadful community? The flame is so hot that even hell pales in comparison.
i want to die how i lived lmao
Rioter Comments
Rαy (EUW)
: Whoever downvoted this can eat cat poop.
> [{quoted}](name=Rαy,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UtkRdw1A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-21T01:11:39.569+0000) > > Whoever downvoted this can eat cat poop. it's probably because people don't like the idea of someone begging for money on the internet. I'm indifferent to it, but i can understand where they are coming from .
: I feel like fixing the death recap was a waste of time and energy.
hard disagree. the only reason why i don't always check the death recap is because I know it's a total waste of time. I am extremely glad they are fixing it, even though it's only because of the money.
: Wait you mean junglers don't necessarily get all the scaling options that most laners have due to their ability to create pressure on a larger area of the map very early on?
Is it not enough that we're all ready 3 levels down on the solo laners?
Midg3t (EUNE)
: So a dude randomly said, out of the blue, that he would off himself? To bunch of random strangers? I might be an ass for saying this but i think he's just saying it for attention and shock value. It might be true tho, but since people nowadays will say/do anything for attention and based on what you described it just looks like a troll.
ngl this sound exactly like the dumb shit i'd do when I finally go
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: "Really, Riot?" No, it's the players' fault.
Are people not allowed to ask for skins that are not solely based around profit? Should riot only make skins for the most popular champions, if that's what gets them money? Can people show their support for less-popular champions in hopes that it will result in a skin for them?
: > [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EABTWHLp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-19T07:20:51.623+0000) > > Timer needs to be there to ensure that solo laners isn't abusing the gold generation. They can't regardless of the timer; a nearby ally is required for the item to work.
It's also there to prevent double gold gen lanes from appearing. e.g. double spellthiefs bot or top
Sukishoo (NA)
: No, only a modernization rework, like Eve and Warwick do this. All reworks cannot be like this though. Yorick, Poppy, Galio, ect are full reworks made because their previous versions were known to be toxic. No one liked to play as or against them, so they had to fix that. They kept certain things that are reminiscent of their previous selves but now have much better kits that are more suited for what they were trying to accomplish.
Exactly. Certain game concepts are not worth modernizing. There is no way to modernize old Poppy ult, no way to modernize old Galio ult, modernize yorick's minion spam, etc. "attack speed scaling, sustain based champion" is not only extremely uninteresting, but also very challenging to balance as it lives or dies off the presence of GW.
: > [{quoted}](name=Small Tiddies,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4TAZvo9K,comment-id=000100000000000300000000,timestamp=2019-08-18T19:21:41.638+0000) > > Quiet brooding tactical war genius >>>>>>> Angry hell demon that only cares about slaughter and hatred of his enemies. What tactical war genius? His MO in his old lore was to just jump in and cut down the winning side of a battle, inspiring the losing side into a blood-lusted frenzy. Why did he do this? For no other reason than reveling in the ensuing war and slaughter, so it's really ironic that you gripe about new Aatrox caring about slaughter. He had no actual goal or motive, just war for the sake of war. New Aatrox is understandably angry, considering he's lost his divinity and been eternally bound to his sword by the Aspect of Twilight in ages past. He stokes carnage because he wants to bring the world to a self-styled apocalypse, in the hopes that it will give rise to someone who can permanently kill him and put him out of his misery. His rage is a coping mechanism of sorts, to make sure he stays focused on what he needs to do and doesn't lose what sanity he has left. Also, he has several out-of-combat lines of dialogue that are quiet and introspective, not unlike his old VO but with more character than just trying to provide a sales pitch for bloodshed.
The old Aatrox was a bland character that people ran with and made more interesting in their own minds. The new Aatrox is hilarious, interesting, and extremely cool.
Pyrosan (NA)
: What? I don't know of any screen-shaking abilities lol I know Urgot's puts chains on your screen but what abilities are you talking about
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JEgEPZuX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-18T23:37:53.667+0000) > > What? > I don't know of any screen-shaking abilities lol > > I know Urgot's puts chains on your screen but what abilities are you talking about this is **general discussion** as in discussion about anything, no real purpose for the sub-board is intended. I am talking about video games in general, not LoL in particular. Hence why I didn't mention LoL once in my post. I would *strongly* advise reading a post before replying to it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Skyrim - Didn't play with mods but It was pretty meh, considering the hype. Dark Souls - I like fast paced action games a lot more. The Witcher 3 - Started it but couldn't get into it, probably try again later. I don't like any Battle Royale games.
> [{quoted}](name=Hypochondria9,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=01xd8Vve,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-18T00:19:36.320+0000) > > Skyrim - Didn't play with mods but It was pretty meh, considering the hype. I agree. I sunk like, 250 hours into Skyrim but it's FAR from a perfect game. Not a fan of how your race has essentially 0 bearing on how you play the game, nothing has real consequences, and the only thing stopping you from being an unkillable, master of all trades god is time.
wolvius (EUW)
: Well a pretty obvious one but fortnite, i get spammed with 'its the new season and a new load of crap' on youtube every season but no matter how many times i dislike it keeps coming back. Alao so many game companies try to make their own crappier version of it and expecting it to be popular, like "planetside arena" what is special about an asset flip of planetside 2. If you cant get to stage 2 of 3 in any balance initiative what chance do you have of constantly improving a battle royale that has to have frequent updates.
> [{quoted}](name=wolvius,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=01xd8Vve,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-17T23:43:03.410+0000) > > Well a pretty obvious one but fortnite, i get spammed with 'its the new season and a new load of crap' on youtube every season but no matter how many times i dislike it keeps coming back. Fortnite is a good one. I initially wrote this post as a comment on r/gamingcirclerjerk, where any fortnite criticism is taken poorly for a variety of reasons. I played fortnite long before it got popular (my cousin recommended it to me) and didn't like it, largely because I don't like shooter games and I *really* don't like BR games. I don't have the visceral hatred for it like I do for Slime Rancher, it just doesn't make me feel anything. If you locked me in a room with a PC that could only play Fortnite, I'd play it, but I'd rather play most other games. > Alao so many game companies try to make their own crappier version of it and expecting it to be popular, like "planetside arena" what is special about an asset flip of planetside 2. > If you cant get to stage 2 of 3 in any balance initiative what chance do you have of constantly improving a battle royale that has frequent updates. Yes.
: > [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=01xd8Vve,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-17T22:31:23.412+0000) > > further clarification on the minecraft one: love building technical stuff but hate resource gathering, fighting mobs, and how you need to explore for hours to find certain things that are vital for continuing to play the game. Personally I switch between survival and creative. At times I much prefer a slower but more rewarding challenge with limited resources (Though I have 1 main survival world where I have afk farms for everything so it is like half-creative) but at other times I just wanna mess around and create crazy things. And just a question, Redstone or Building? >TFT/Hearthstone/etc.: Sorry but I cannot stand RNG in my competitive games. I understand that RNG has no bearing on if I can climb or not because everyone faces the same odds, but that doesn't make me feel any better when I get dicked over by a bad roll. Hearthstone I feel insnt as bad for RNG since decks are usually built around surviving until a certain combo comes up or simply has every card good enough tk be decent in any scenario
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=01xd8Vve,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-17T22:57:32.376+0000) > > Personally I switch between survival and creative. At times I much prefer a slower but more rewarding challenge with limited resources (Though I have 1 main survival world where I have afk farms for everything so it is like half-creative) but at other times I just wanna mess around and create crazy things. > > > And just a question, Redstone or Building? yes I like building farms and big stuff. My redstone is ass and my building is OK at best, but boy do I love finishing my fifth mob grinder and getting 10 double chests of pumpkins despite not wanting more than a stack of them.
: What popular/well received games do you hate?
further clarification on the minecraft one: love building technical stuff but hate resource gathering, fighting mobs, and how you need to explore for hours to find certain things that are vital for continuing to play the game.
Show more

Marshbouy

Level 144 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion