: > [{quoted}](name=MartinzCn,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aYkfQKTt,comment-id=001800000001,timestamp=2016-07-29T17:37:29.474+0000) > > I have no reason to reply to you because you've already lost in literally EVERY argument in this thread - and everyone sees it. > > http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/GD/6LaXQl5E-megathread-this-is-a-formal-invitation-to-all-clinton-supporters > > I am moving the debate here, I also formally challenge you to a voice debate. Ok... But, you're not debating; you're just annoying people while trying to put them down whenever they attempt to defend their reasons for their choice by counter presenting misleading information. Its the same thing La Spork did to people on GD who weren't Pro-Trump except he openly insulted and labelled them for being of the working class which I found ironic.
> [{quoted}](name=Sky of Smiles,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aYkfQKTt,comment-id=0018000000010000,timestamp=2016-07-29T18:07:33.487+0000) > > Ok... But, you're not debating; you're just annoying people while trying to put them down whenever they attempt to defend their reasons for their choice by counter presenting misleading information. Its the same thing La Spork did to people on GD who weren't Pro-Trump except he openly insulted and labelled them for being of the working class which I found ironic. You're literally blind. As they say "the pot calls the kettle back" I'm done here, you're just embarrassing yourself at this point and wasting my time
: > [{quoted}](name=MartinzCn,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aYkfQKTt,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2016-07-29T17:05:33.519+0000) > > I hope all of you have a good idea of what you're siding with if you vote clinton now. > > Fight the ignorance. Your arguments don't do anything other than berate the right for one to choose whoever they want based on their ideals and issues. Its no different than what is done by ISIS members who oppress their people and its getting to the point where I see no difference between you and an islamic terrorist. http://www.facepalm.de/images/facepalm.jpg Mods, please close this thread.
> [{quoted}](name=Sky of Smiles,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aYkfQKTt,comment-id=00180000,timestamp=2016-07-29T17:31:28.748+0000) > > Your arguments don't do anything other than berate the right for one to choose whoever they want based on their ideals and issues. Its no different than what is done by ISIS members who oppress their people and its getting to the point where I see no difference between you and an islamic terrorist. > > http://www.facepalm.de/images/facepalm.jpg > > Mods, please close this thread. I have no reason to reply to you because you've already lost in literally EVERY argument in this thread - and everyone sees it. http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/GD/6LaXQl5E-megathread-this-is-a-formal-invitation-to-all-clinton-supporters I am moving the debate here, I also formally challenge you to a voice debate.
: > [{quoted}](name=MartinzCn,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MwdT0qm9,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T04:13:52.893+0000) > > _"The only arguments I usually hear from Clinton supporters are them echoing buzzword narratives from CNN/MSNBC"_ > > I rest my case for yet the third time. Bye boards, ill be back in a week to correct your ignorance yet again. > The real ignorant one is YOU. You just want this world to fall into pieces by voting for Trump. Especially after what I said you still pick Trump? get lost. Enjoy higher gas prices to by voting for Trump. Oh and if you aren't rich and you ARE voting for Trump, you are an idiot.
> [{quoted}](name=POV w Kat,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MwdT0qm9,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T17:13:19.943+0000) > > The real ignorant one is YOU. You just want this world to fall into pieces by voting for Trump. Especially after what I said you still pick Trump? get lost. Enjoy higher gas prices to by voting for Trump. Oh and if you aren't rich and you ARE voting for Trump, you are an idiot. I actually cannot believe how fucking ignorant you people are. Link me a discord and we will 1v1 voice debate right now Clinton v Trump or Clinton v Sanders and I will slaughter you from either side opposing Clinton. You are willfully ignorant to the world and have no mental capabilities of anything past echoing CNN/MSNBC
: As a Hillary Supporter and as an American, I Respect Your Non-Crazy Opinions
I hope all of you have a good idea of what you're siding with if you vote clinton now. Fight the ignorance.
: > [{quoted}](name=MartinzCn,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MwdT0qm9,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-07-29T03:20:35.377+0000) > > All Hillary Clinton supporters can do is downvote me after realizing I actually have the knowledge to call out their bullshit. If any of you would like to legitimately debate let me know and we can get in a discord, record it and see what the boards users think afterwards. Clinton may not be the smartest one out there but seriously now dude. Would you rather have a leader that constantly disrespects women, minorities, Muslims and especially disabled people???? What kind of an example is Trump going to set for the next generation. Ever thought of that? Sure both are not that great but seriously, I would rather pick Clinton rather than this tyrant known as Trump... If Trump wins then.... https://openclipart.org/image/2400px/svg_to_png/222252/feels.png
> [{quoted}](name=POV w Kat,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MwdT0qm9,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-07-29T04:12:00.441+0000) > > Clinton may not be the smartest one out there but seriously now dude. Would you rather have a leader that constantly disrespects women, minorities, Muslims and especially disabled people???? What kind of an example is Trump going to set for the next generation. Ever thought of that? > > Sure both are not that great but seriously, I would rather pick Clinton rather than this tyrant known as Trump... > > If Trump wins then.... > > https://openclipart.org/image/2400px/svg_to_png/222252/feels.png _"The only arguments I usually hear from Clinton supporters are them echoing buzzword narratives from CNN/MSNBC"_ I rest my case for yet the third time. Bye boards, ill be back in a week to correct your ignorance yet again.
: > [{quoted}](name=MartinzCn,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aYkfQKTt,comment-id=000c00000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T04:02:01.232+0000) > > Link me a discord channel and i'll debate you over voice and record it, and we can publish it here after. > > And this offer is to any of the hillbots here - if you accept I promise i'll slaughter you I'm rather keep the crazy in GD.
> [{quoted}](name=Sky of Smiles,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aYkfQKTt,comment-id=000c000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T04:08:03.844+0000) > > I'm rather keep the crazy in GD. Sad. I'm done replying to people who fully ackowledge they wouldn't hold up for 10 seconds in an actual debate. Please educate yourself on the topic before you speak about it on social media/forums, thank you.
Ossus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MartinzCn,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MwdT0qm9,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T04:00:10.866+0000) > > You refuted my proof? Sorry dude i'm done with you - if you can't link me a video of O'riley playing softball with Trump in 2015 you're doing nothing but strawmanning the argument. > > You are linking something completely unrelated to attempt to stray the argument in a different direction. Read that reddit post, you might come to a revelation. > > https://www.reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/comments/4u9ra1/this_was_a_top_comment_on_rhillaryclinton_post/ I think you're using words you don't know how to use. I provided a video that shows Bill ACTUALLY playing hardball as a counterpoint to your not-ball interview. The subject matter of the video I linked is utterly inconsequential.
> [{quoted}](name=Ossus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MwdT0qm9,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2016-07-29T04:08:07.923+0000) > > Nice troll. 8/10 Not a troll, link a discord or gtfo - not replying to you again, you're obviously baiting/trolling at this point. No one is this stupid. If you aren't trolling Please educate yourself on the topic before you speak about it on social media/forums, thank you.
Ossus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MartinzCn,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MwdT0qm9,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T04:00:10.866+0000) > > You refuted my proof? Sorry dude i'm done with you - if you can't link me a video of O'riley playing softball with Trump in 2015 you're doing nothing but strawmanning the argument. > > You are linking something completely unrelated to attempt to stray the argument in a different direction. Read that reddit post, you might come to a revelation. > > https://www.reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/comments/4u9ra1/this_was_a_top_comment_on_rhillaryclinton_post/ I think you're using words you don't know how to use. I provided a video that shows Bill ACTUALLY playing hardball as a counterpoint to your not-ball interview. The subject matter of the video I linked is utterly inconsequential.
> [{quoted}](name=Ossus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MwdT0qm9,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T04:03:49.529+0000) > > I think you're using words you don't know how to use. I provided a video that shows Bill ACTUALLY playing hardball as a counterpoint to your not-ball interview. The subject matter of the video I linked is utterly inconsequential. And had you linked that why? To counter my point you need to link a video of Trump being asked softball questions by O'riley, not something completely unrelated with absolutely nothing to do with Trump
Ossus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MartinzCn,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MwdT0qm9,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T04:00:10.866+0000) > > You refuted my proof? Sorry dude i'm done with you - if you can't link me a video of O'riley playing softball with Trump in 2015 you're doing nothing but strawmanning the argument. > > You are linking something completely unrelated to attempt to stray the argument in a different direction. Read that reddit post, you might come to a revelation. > > https://www.reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/comments/4u9ra1/this_was_a_top_comment_on_rhillaryclinton_post/ I think you're using words you don't know how to use. I provided a video that shows Bill ACTUALLY playing hardball as a counterpoint to your not-ball interview. The subject matter of the video I linked is utterly inconsequential.
> [{quoted}](name=Ossus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MwdT0qm9,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T04:03:49.529+0000) > > I think you're using words you don't know how to use. I provided a video that shows Bill ACTUALLY playing hardball as a counterpoint to your not-ball interview. The subject matter of the video I linked is utterly inconsequential. I'm done playing strawman with you here. You have no clue what you're talking about and are getting stomped on every point in this argument, and it's clear to anyone with half a brain. Link me a discord and we'll continue this via voice while recording if you're actually interested in having a civil sophisticated debate
: > [{quoted}](name=MartinzCn,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aYkfQKTt,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2016-07-29T03:40:31.224+0000) > > tfw OP attacks you, calls you a liar while demanding evidence, and then stops replying you once hes BTFO > > stop spreading ignorance. I hope everyone on this forum realizes how much of a joke you truly are I'm willing to debate with you logically, but all your arguments so far leads me to believe you're one of those who wear a tin foil hat for a living. As I've been doing throughout this thread, I've been analyzing some of the arguments given by those in opposition of electing Hillary Clinton. My conclusion so far is as I suspected which is that they're not good reasons to act against her for.
> [{quoted}](name=Sky of Smiles,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aYkfQKTt,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2016-07-29T03:59:27.182+0000) > > I'm willing to debate with you logically, but all your arguments so far leads me to believe you're one of those who wear a tin foil hat for a living. Link me a discord channel and i'll debate you over voice and record it, and we can publish it here after. And this offer is to any of the hillbots here - if you accept I promise i'll slaughter you
Ossus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MartinzCn,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MwdT0qm9,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T03:51:56.371+0000) > > Blind ignorant claim. I showed you proof otherwise, you have nothing but words. > > Literally you: > https://www.reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/comments/4u9ra1/this_was_a_top_comment_on_rhillaryclinton_post/ And I refuted your proof. Here I'll even show you what real 'hardball Bill O'reilly' looks like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13jI7LCKqDI
> [{quoted}](name=Ossus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MwdT0qm9,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T03:58:00.764+0000) > > And I refuted your proof. Here I'll even show you what real 'hardball Bill O'reilly' looks like: > > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13jI7LCKqDI You refuted my proof? Sorry dude i'm done with you - if you can't link me a video of O'riley playing softball with Trump in 2015 you're doing nothing but strawmanning the argument. You are linking something completely unrelated to attempt to stray the argument in a different direction. Read that reddit post, you might come to a revelation. https://www.reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/comments/4u9ra1/this_was_a_top_comment_on_rhillaryclinton_post/
: To anyone on the fence or unsure about Hillary Clinton
Also, some specifics on on the recent emails: DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz having an off-the-record meeting in MSNBC President Phil Griffin’s office. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8867 Offering to send interns out to fake a protest against the RNC. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13366 A mole working inside the Sanders campaign. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7793 Bringing up Sanders' religion to scare the southern voters. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11508 Possible money laundering by moving money back and forth to bypass legal limits. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6230 Politico writer sending his stories to the DNC before he sends them to his editor. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10808 DNC feeding CNN the questions they want to be asked in interviews. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4077 Creating a fake job ad for a Trump business to paint him as sexist. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7784 DNC is upset that their “allies” didn’t send in protestors, so they sent out interns. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13366 “Clinton Foundation quid-pro-quo worries are lingering, will be exploited in general.” https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8351 $50,000 – Lawrence Benenson. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/14700 Content & Social Strategy Discussion. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7512 Re: BuzzFeed and DNC connection. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10933 Draft linking news articles about trump to use as negative press. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7586 DNC making fun of black woman's name. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/17942 DNC telling each other, “I love you too. no homo.” https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/425 DNC requesting to pull an MSNBC commentary segment. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6107 DNC controlling the narrative with time-released stories. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12450 DNC conspiring to create false Trump information and release with Reuters. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7102 DNC Hillary supporters infiltrated Sanders campaign. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4776 DNC members going to complain to Morning Joe producers about his mentioning of a “rigged system.” https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8806 DNC discussing their relationship with NBC/MSNBC/CNN and how to get better treatment. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13762 Super PAC paying young voters to push back online Sanders supporters. Paid shills. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8351
IAMS4T4N (NA)
: political talk shouldnt be allowed on this board
Don't worry i'm here to fight the ignorance for you. https://www.reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/comments/4u9ra1/this_was_a_top_comment_on_rhillaryclinton_post/
: > [{quoted}](name=Sky of Smiles,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aYkfQKTt,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2016-07-29T03:39:24.642+0000) > > Picking one at random. Looks to be an e-mail about getting donations in exchange for a baseball being signed? Nothing wrong with a guy working hard to get things done. Are you a real person?
> [{quoted}](name=Charles Barklius,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aYkfQKTt,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T03:49:10.203+0000) > > Are you a real person? Ignore the ignorant hillbots, and link this. https://www.reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/comments/4u9ra1/this_was_a_top_comment_on_rhillaryclinton_post/
Ossus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MartinzCn,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MwdT0qm9,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T03:47:25.506+0000) > > Nice backpeddle - Those weren't even debate questions, they were just asking him why he didn't attend in which he explained they were being unfair to him. If you want to see hardball questions look up any interview that led up to this decision by him. > > Literally your mindset: > https://www.reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/comments/4u9ra1/this_was_a_top_comment_on_rhillaryclinton_post/ It's not a back peddle, They were playing nice with him and always have.
> [{quoted}](name=Ossus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MwdT0qm9,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T03:49:42.875+0000) > > It's not a back peddle, They were playing nice with him and always have. Blind ignorant claim. I showed you proof otherwise, you have nothing but words. Literally you: https://www.reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/comments/4u9ra1/this_was_a_top_comment_on_rhillaryclinton_post/
: To anyone on the fence or unsure about Hillary Clinton
Also if you see any Hillary Clinton supporters being publicly ignorant just link this, it essentially sums up their entire mindsets: https://www.reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/comments/4u9ra1/this_was_a_top_comment_on_rhillaryclinton_post/
Ossus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MartinzCn,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MwdT0qm9,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T03:36:16.300+0000) > > You have no clue what you're talking about, yet you front with such confidence. > > Watch any interview between Bill/Trump before he won the nomination, and they will all be along these lines. It literally got to the point where he refused to go to a debate because they were frying him so hard. > > Stop speaking if you are just going to spread ignorance > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJApZ5o-w78 Yeah I know the interview. Those are not hardball questions. Fox News playing hardball would have involved Bill controlling the conversation more tightly, framing questions in such a way to require a complex answer and then demanding a yes/no answer, he kept the interrupting to a minimum and was willing to give trump the benefit of the doubt. Most of their conversation had to do with running strategy than anything else. If you want to see what hardball looks like, Look up the first democratic town hall for Mr. Sanders.
> [{quoted}](name=Ossus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MwdT0qm9,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T03:44:01.968+0000) > > Yeah I know the interview. Those are not hardball questions. Fox News playing hardball would have involved Bill controlling the conversation more tightly, framing questions in such a way to require a complex answer and then demanding a yes/no answer, he kept the interrupting to a minimum and was willing to give trump the benefit of the doubt. Most of their conversation had to do with running strategy than anything else. If you want to see what hardball looks like, Look up the first democratic town hall for Mr. Sanders. Nice backpeddle - Those weren't even debate questions, they were just asking him why he didn't attend in which he explained they were being unfair to him. If you want to see hardball questions look up any interview that led up to this decision. Literally your mindset: https://www.reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/comments/4u9ra1/this_was_a_top_comment_on_rhillaryclinton_post/
: As a Hillary Supporter and as an American, I Respect Your Non-Crazy Opinions
http://imgur.com/65bC69f https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJApZ5o-w78 Clinton supporters literally make up attack points out of the blue without having any clue what they're talking about. Stop falling for the baits and replying to these people they're completely clueless and willingly ignorant zombies. https://www.reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/comments/4u9ra1/this_was_a_top_comment_on_rhillaryclinton_post/
Ossus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MartinzCn,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MwdT0qm9,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T03:26:51.370+0000) > > You are making a statement despite evidently never watching any fox news interview of Trump. I don't watch the network but I watch interviews, and if you look at any early Trump interview Bill o Riley was frying him with hardball questions. They didn't warm up to him until recently. Frying him with hardball questions lol. No they didn't. They played nice with the man from day one. I think you're just mis-remembering.
> [{quoted}](name=Ossus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MwdT0qm9,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T03:29:44.694+0000) > > Frying him with hardball questions lol. No they didn't. They played nice with the man from day one. I think you're just mis-remembering. By the way, downvoting me makes you no less wrong. Thanks for the screenshot of more blatant ignorance though, i'll add it to my Clinton supporter collection.
: As a Hillary Supporter and as an American, I Respect Your Non-Crazy Opinions
tfw OP attacks you, calls you a liar while demanding evidence, and then stops replying you once hes BTFO stop spreading ignorance. I hope everyone on this forum realizes how much of a joke you truly are
Ossus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MartinzCn,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MwdT0qm9,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T03:26:51.370+0000) > > You are making a statement despite evidently never watching any fox news interview of Trump. I don't watch the network but I watch interviews, and if you look at any early Trump interview Bill o Riley was frying him with hardball questions. They didn't warm up to him until recently. Frying him with hardball questions lol. No they didn't. They played nice with the man from day one. I think you're just mis-remembering.
> [{quoted}](name=Ossus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MwdT0qm9,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T03:29:44.694+0000) > > Frying him with hardball questions lol. No they didn't. They played nice with the man from day one. I think you're just mis-remembering. You have no clue what you're talking about, yet you front with such confidence. Watch any interview between Bill/Trump before he won the nomination, and they will all be along these lines. It literally got to the point where he refused to go to a debate because they were frying him so hard. Stop speaking if you are just going to spread ignorance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJApZ5o-w78
: > [{quoted}](name=MartinzCn,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MwdT0qm9,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-07-29T03:16:46.083+0000) > > What about Sanders supporters? From what i've seen they're far more critical of Clinton as of recently than Trump supporters are. Don't assume someone's all for Trump just because they disagree with Clinton, because that's far from reality No that's not it...it's just the man himself seems very uninformed and ignorant, so saying his supporters are that is basically not even trying to make a point. Also, for Sanders supports, at this point they are just angry because the DNC 'rigged' the convention and the race(I don't care if it's true or not, I'm about ready to throw in my lot with one of the third-party candidates and call it a day), which leads them to be very critical of the winner of the DNC nomination, and it's just a fucking mess, just like this entire campaign season has been, one huge shit show.
> [{quoted}](name=MercsGuardian,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MwdT0qm9,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T03:24:04.196+0000) > > No that's not it...it's just the man himself seems very uninformed and ignorant, so saying his supporters are that is basically not even trying to make a point. > > Also, for Sanders supports, at this point they are just angry because the DNC 'rigged' the convention and the race(I don't care if it's true or not, I'm about ready to throw in my lot with one of the third-party candidates and call it a day), which leads them to be very critical of the winner of the DNC nomination, and it's just a fucking mess, just like this entire campaign season has been, one huge shit show. Don't strawman me, if you're going to pose an argument use attacks based with factual basis. And yes, they rigged the system against Sanders. What you don't see on TV is Sanders delegates massive walkout. The Democratic party has been literally, split cleanly in half. http://thetab.com/us/2016/07/28/bernie-sanders-delegates-will-walk-out-of-hillary-clintons-speech-tonight-42493 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGRo1mH2_8w
Ossus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MartinzCn,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MwdT0qm9,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-07-29T03:13:24.276+0000) > > Fox news wasn't loyal to Trump for a long time and attacked him early on after initially favoring Cruz. They choose to favor Trump now on their own if they do, while DNC emails show Clinton and all the major liberal-biased news media outlets were conspiring as early as day 1. Against Trump and Sanders. > > Trump won his nomination in a landslide with every major news network against him - despite liberal or conservative bias Does nothing to change the fact that they support him now and never outright resisted him to begin with. Also to suggest Trump had the major news networks who gave him free airtime and would often pull their punches so as not to upset him setting themselves against him early on is pretty damn laughable.
> [{quoted}](name=Ossus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MwdT0qm9,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T03:23:54.938+0000) > > Does nothing to change the fact that they support him now and never outright resisted him to begin with. Also to suggest Trump had the major news networks who gave him free airtime and would often pull their punches so as not to upset him setting themselves against him early on is pretty damn laughable. You are making a statement despite evidently never watching any fox news interview of Trump. I don't watch the network but I watch interviews, and if you look at any early Trump interview Bill o Riley was frying him with hardball questions. They didn't warm up to him until recently.
: > [{quoted}](name=MartinzCn,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MwdT0qm9,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T02:36:41.313+0000) > > http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-russia-idUSKCN1081U7 > > > "On Thursday, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said accusations of a Russian hand in hacking Democratic Party emails bordered on "total stupidity" and were motivated by anti-Russian sentiment." > > You have access to the greatest resource in history (internet). There is zero excuse for you to be this ignorant And of course Russia will deny it "lol hey we're meddling in your elections" isn't something they are going to say Anyone who isn't a moron would know better to trust the kremlin on stuff like this, especially when they time after time have been known to lie in order to support their own interests. There's pretty strong evidence that the hacker is not who he claims to be. It's not a big reach to assume that Russia is involved in some way.
> [{quoted}](name=Cirno Strongest,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MwdT0qm9,comment-id=00000001000000000001,timestamp=2016-07-29T03:19:02.166+0000) > > And of course Russia will deny it > > "lol hey we're meddling in your elections" isn't something they are going to say > > Anyone who isn't a moron would know better to trust the kremlin on stuff like this, especially when they time after time have been known to lie in order to support their own interests. > > There's pretty strong evidence that the hacker is not who he claims to be. It's not a big reach to assume that Russia is involved in some way. The accusation was empty and a complete stab in the dark, it was just basic grasping-at-straws damage control from the DNC's part.
: Neutral voter here, Clinton Supporters are generally uninformed and willfully ignorant to the issues
All Hillary Clinton supporters can do is downvote me after realizing I actually have the knowledge to call out their bullshit. If any of you would like to legitimately debate let me know and we can get in a discord, record it and see what the boards users think afterwards.
: I could say the same about Trump supporters...but seeing who they are supporting, it would be just a statement, no arguments involved.
> [{quoted}](name=MercsGuardian,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MwdT0qm9,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-07-29T03:12:03.328+0000) > > I could say the same about Trump supporters...but seeing who they are supporting, it would be just a statement, no arguments involved. What about Sanders supporters? From what i've seen they're far more critical of Clinton as of recently than Trump supporters are. Don't assume someone's all for Trump just because they disagree with Clinton, because that's far from reality
Ossus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MartinzCn,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MwdT0qm9,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-07-29T02:24:41.276+0000) > > Reposting with a less condemning title after Clinton supporters presumably spam reported my last therad. "If we can't argue with them, silence them" > > Just an observation I have made. Whether you're republican or democrat i've noticed that **generally** the voters who actually do their research and are educated on politics 9/10 times chose Sanders or Trump. The only arguments I usually hear from Clinton supporters are them echoing buzzword narratives from CNN/MSNBC, and considering it was just revealed that Clinton had them in her pocket via the DNC leak it just shows how little many of them actually care about major issues. Just an observation I have made. Whether you're republican or democrat I've noticed that **generally** the voters who actually do their research and are educated on politics 9/10 times chose Gary Johnson or Hillary. The only arguments I usually hear from Trump supporters is them echoing buzzword narratives from Fox News, and considering it is a matter of public record that trump defrauded thousands of people out of their money it just shows how little many of them actually care about major issues. So what exactly makes your version more valid than mine?
> [{quoted}](name=Ossus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MwdT0qm9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-29T03:06:50.724+0000) > > Just an observation I have made. Whether you're republican or democrat I've noticed that **generally** the voters who actually do their research and are educated on politics 9/10 times chose Gary Johnson or Hillary. The only arguments I usually hear from Trump supporters is them echoing buzzword narratives from Fox News, and considering it is a matter of public record that trump defrauded thousands of people out of their money it just shows how little many of them actually care about major issues. > > > > So what exactly makes your version more valid than mine? Fox news wasn't loyal to Trump for a long time and attacked him early on after initially favoring Cruz. They choose to favor Trump now on their own if they do, while DNC emails show Clinton and all the major liberal-biased news media outlets were conspiring as early as day 1. Against Trump and Sanders. Trump won his nomination in a landslide with every major news network against him - despite liberal or conservative bias
: As a Hillary Supporter and as an American, I Respect Your Non-Crazy Opinions
Also, a lot more on the emails: DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz having an off-the-record meeting in MSNBC President Phil Griffin’s office. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8867 Offering to send interns out to fake a protest against the RNC. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13366 A mole working inside the Sanders campaign. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7793 Bringing up Sanders' religion to scare the southern voters. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11508 Possible money laundering by moving money back and forth to bypass legal limits. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6230 Politico writer sending his stories to the DNC before he sends them to his editor. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10808 DNC feeding CNN the questions they want to be asked in interviews. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4077 Creating a fake job ad for a Trump business to paint him as sexist. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7784 DNC is upset that their “allies” didn’t send in protestors, so they sent out interns. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13366 “Clinton Foundation quid-pro-quo worries are lingering, will be exploited in general.” https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8351 $50,000 – Lawrence Benenson. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/14700 Content & Social Strategy Discussion. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7512 Re: BuzzFeed and DNC connection. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10933 Draft linking news articles about trump to use as negative press. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7586 DNC making fun of black woman's name. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/17942 DNC telling each other, “I love you too. no homo.” https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/425 DNC requesting to pull an MSNBC commentary segment. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6107 DNC controlling the narrative with time-released stories. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12450 DNC conspiring to create false Trump information and release with Reuters. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7102 DNC Hillary supporters infiltrated Sanders campaign. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4776 DNC members going to complain to Morning Joe producers about his mentioning of a “rigged system.” https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8806 DNC discussing their relationship with NBC/MSNBC/CNN and how to get better treatment. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13762 Super PAC paying young voters to push back online Sanders supporters. Paid shills. https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8351
: > [{quoted}](name=MartinzCn,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aYkfQKTt,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T02:59:53.350+0000) > > Those 30k emails also show that the DNC hired protesters to pose as Bernie supporters and be openly aggressive at Trump rallies. > > Bernie supporters aren't "hateful" they are angry because they were backstabbed by the elite of their own party. If you can't see why they're angry then you truly are clueless Link it. Prove it. Until then, as I've stated before, your arguments are baseless.
> [{quoted}](name=Sky of Smiles,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aYkfQKTt,comment-id=0009000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T03:05:12.484+0000) > > Link it. Prove it. Until then, as I've stated before, your arguments are baseless. http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/24/leaked-emails-show-dnc-officials-planned-anti-trump-protests/ http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/dnc-emails-here-staff-staged-fake-anti-trump-protests-used-bernies-jewish-faith-discredit-him I shouldn't have to do your research, before you make a statement educate yourself.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Fisherman Fizz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aYkfQKTt,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-07-29T02:41:53.664+0000) > > All of these things are currently happening at the convention right now: > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srC1nJDJZlE > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNsC_JizZpM > > https://twitter.com/RaniaKhalek/status/758471344090652677?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw > > https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CoQd05TVMAAkcDm.jpg > > https://twitter.com/JordanChariton/status/757742060451536896 > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06R-6s3NSRc > > > And as a bonus, here's a huge report that shows strong evidence of election fraud in the primaries: > > https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5O9I4XJdSISNzJyaWIxaWpZWnM/view https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeOkybuCXX0 Look those 30k e-mails. Bernie may be honest and all, but his supporters are rallied under the same reason Trump supporters are rallied under: hate and anger. Nobody would want to take the risk of a violent riot being started during the DNC.
> [{quoted}](name=Sky of Smiles,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aYkfQKTt,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2016-07-29T02:55:58.138+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeOkybuCXX0 > > Look those 30k e-mails. Bernie may be honest and all, but his supporters are rallied under the same reason Trump supporters are rallied under: hate and anger. Nobody would want to take the risk of a violent riot being started during the DNC. Those 30k emails also show that the DNC hired protesters to pose as Bernie supporters and be openly aggressive at Trump rallies. Bernie supporters aren't "hateful" they are angry because they were backstabbed by the elite of their own party. If you can't see why they're angry then you truly are clueless
: another derpy Trump moment (suggests he's racist again)
This just in: If you accuse someone else of racist rhetoric it means you're the racist I guess the OP is racist as well for accusing Trump Such an overused term today. While you're branding people for the most ridiculous interpretations of rhetoric there are actually people out there committing hatecrimes purely off race.
: > [{quoted}](name=MartinzCn,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MwdT0qm9,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T02:36:41.313+0000) > > http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-russia-idUSKCN1081U7 > > > "On Thursday, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said accusations of a Russian hand in hacking Democratic Party emails bordered on "total stupidity" and were motivated by anti-Russian sentiment." > > You have access to the greatest resource in history (internet). There is zero excuse for you to be this ignorant Well, I'm not the one who originally left finding the emails to Russia.
> [{quoted}](name=TurquoiseYoshi,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MwdT0qm9,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T02:42:57.552+0000) > > Well, I'm not the one who originally left finding the emails to Russia. From my OP _"The only arguments I usually hear from Clinton supporters are them echoing buzzword narratives from CNN/MSNBC"_ And I rest my case
: > [{quoted}](name=MartinzCn,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MwdT0qm9,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-07-29T02:31:45.548+0000) > > And again i'll ask you, would you mind stating which party I have allegiance too? > > If you're capable of pulling up my private voter registration, why not pull up some of Clinton's deleted emails she recently deemed a "national security issue" while you're at it Aren't we supposed to leave finding the deleted emails to Russia?
> [{quoted}](name=TurquoiseYoshi,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MwdT0qm9,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2016-07-29T02:34:08.572+0000) > > Aren't we supposed to leave finding the deleted emails to Russia? http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-russia-idUSKCN1081U7 "On Thursday, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said accusations of a Russian hand in hacking Democratic Party emails bordered on "total stupidity" and were motivated by anti-Russian sentiment." You have access to the greatest resource in history (internet). There is zero excuse for you to be this ignorant
: If you can repost the thread, I think I can repost the fact that you're obviously not neutral. :^)
> [{quoted}](name=TurquoiseYoshi,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MwdT0qm9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-29T02:25:38.645+0000) > > If you can repost the thread, I think I can repost the fact that you're obviously not neutral. > > :^) And again i'll ask you, would you mind stating which party I have allegiance too? If you're capable of pulling up my private voter registration, why not pull up some of Clinton's deleted emails she recently deemed a "national security issue" while you're at it
: > [{quoted}](name=Evil Jester,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aYkfQKTt,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-07-28T23:20:15.305+0000) > > Wanna make me laugh? watch this and tell me again how your candidate is trustworthy. > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI I've argued that competent politicians should be willing to change their perspective as time goes on and things change as more supporting data is provided. Her having changed stances on gay rights to marry one another is not a bad thing :) Regarding NAFTA, I recall from watching Bloomberg live earlier today (or was it yesterday) about how China is our number 1 trading partner, Mexico and Canada are #2 and #3 (with Japan being #4). On traditional economic theories, NAFTA and TPP are good for the country. In reality, those economic theories they're based on is outdated, but they've been around and proven right in "the past" which makes them easy. Bosnia, Somalia, Rwanda... What's there to say? Or Benghazi because there's negative to criticize her on other than she tried to do what she thought was best during those times.
> [{quoted}](name=Sky of Smiles,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aYkfQKTt,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-07-29T02:24:53.234+0000) > > I've argued that competent politicians should be willing to change their perspective as time goes on and things change as more supporting data is provided. Her having changed stances on gay rights to marry one another is not a bad thing :) > > Regarding NAFTA, I recall from watching Bloomberg live earlier today (or was it yesterday) about how China is our number 1 trading partner, Mexico and Canada are #2 and #3 (with Japan being #4). On traditional economic theories, NAFTA and TPP are good for the country. In reality, those economic theories they're based on is outdated, but they've been around and proven right in "the past" which makes them easy. > > Bosnia, Somalia, Rwanda... What's there to say? Or Benghazi because there's negative to criticize her on other than she tried to do what she thought was best during those times. Her term as SoS was **far** from competent, hence why she never refers to it. The rest of your statements make me think you're literally trolling/baiting. If you truly are a Clinton supporter who plans to cast a vote and not just some troll - I seriously encourage you to get off public forums/social media and do some research
Rioter Comments
: As a Hillary Supporter and as an American, I Respect Your Non-Crazy Opinions
Well OP has clearly been living under a rock the past 2 months. There is a reason clintons favorability rate is 34% (lowest in 2 decades). Why are you trying to defend her? A simple google search can contradict everything you are saying. Not that Clinton supporters have done any research, if you had you wouldn't be a Clinton supporter in the first place. "Ignorance is not a virtue" - Your president. Don't sit here accusing 2/3rds of the voters who are rightfully accusing your candidate for repeated corruption and then show how little you actually know about it. If people weren't praised for being outspokenly ignorant in this day and age Clinton would have literally zero support, not that she has much anymore after she literally split her own party in 2.

MartinzCn

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion