Rioter Comments
: > but its in my opinion unhealthy gameplay to HAVE to rely on someone else to win a game. Not only that jungler has better places to be than top until AFTER they win bot and get 2 drags before laning phase. I get most of this but i dont agree with this. League is a 10 person game the people who work together should righfully be more ahead. You should rely on allies and have allies rely on you. It isnt consistent but you cant make such a thing consistent without just making one the classes op and the rest useless. Junglers not being able to come top i also dont beleive that there are lots of opportinites to gank all of the lanes just that bot needs to prioritized around 7 minutes which is when most junglers can do Dragon. Warwick is a special case that does dragon at level 4. Lastly blaming junglers for having too much power and bot lane meta. In my opinion thats akin to blaming the primary school teacher for some the faults of some one who robs and murders or the accomplishments of some one who is a war Hero or cured cancer. The primary school teacher did have some impact and may have even helped it along positively or negatively but its ultimately the strength of the Person who made the decisions. In the same way junglers Do have impact but its largely blaming junglers for helping the adc when adcs getting ahead win you the game because they are so powerful. Ultimately its that adcs are busted that keeps people comming bot to help them in attempt to get their busted character an advantage over the enemies busted character. Mages are also busted as seen by when adcs were slightly less powerful mages were being seen as replacements. nerfing one without the other just gets the other replacing them and the nerf one crying look my class is unplayable because that other super broken class didnt get nerfed too. Biggest problem with top lane figjters is that they are forced out of damage because they are melee and dont get free engages and excapes like assassins. so they build hp ad items but lose because they get poked and bursted out from ranged characters who are just as fast as them have less wind ups to keep them in place and have mobility and cc to perma kite them and even if they catch some one cause they were looking away talking to some one inbeween cooldowns or something fighters damage is low and sustained thus they just get finished off the next burst combo in 3 seconds. The reason this happens because riot keeps nerfing the damage side of fighter items at the same time as making literally every other non fighter and tank class tankier through base stats because those classes designated as 'Squishies' cry its not fun to be one shot by some one who is tanky which they can remedy by building defenses but unlike fighter mains they will stick to their builds lose with it then point to their winrate as evidence while fighter mains will switch their build path to one that loses less so even if they say my old build path is garbage riot said well that new build path isnt losing so much do that despite that build path not being a fighter build path its a 1 damage item tank build path.
I think a team wide buff on Rift Herald would show more love for top side in all honesty. Maybe it could give a shorter and less powerful baron buff to the team? This would cause lanes overall to push and THEN go for baron during that time. Even if it's not that I highly think rift should give a team buff like dragon and baron.
Rioter Comments
: Because Riven has had her animation cancels for several years at this point. Them being a "bug" is no longer a valid argument. They're ***VERY*** clearly a feature of her kit at this point, and it's way too ingrained in her kit to be removed without a total rework. Sylas hasn't been *out* for even a fifth of the time that Riven's had her cancels. They're not ingrained into his kit or his balancing, they're nowhere near as complex, and his community hasn't had near the same level of investment into learning them that the Riven community has. You're comparing an individual apple to the fucking tree.
that is very bad logic... What you are doing is just moving the goalpost for champions. Its ok if champion A can do it, but not champion B because champion A has been out longer. Even then Sylas has been out for a long enough time to where yes it is a major part of learning the champ. Its a reason why he has the lowest winrate but people who main him and master EVERYTHING about him including animation canceling have a decent winrate.
: IMO (and maybe its just because I havent played in games below plat in awhile) but if you can't handle yourself up at top without needing a jungler- even if you get counter picked- you should stay out of top. I don't understand why people get salty in top lane in season 10. If you're getting pushed under turret, just sit there and farm until you're relevant. Old conqueror is dead, every tank/bruiser/fighter up there can survive on their own and come back. If you wanna play a solo lane and desire a jungler presence, go mid.
> [{quoted}](name=Quiet Dude,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wJUjMPkE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-20T18:58:02.330+0000) > > IMO (and maybe its just because I havent played in games below plat in awhile) but if you can't handle yourself up at top without needing a jungler- even if you get counter picked- you should stay out of top. > > I don't understand why people get salty in top lane in season 10. If you're getting pushed under turret, just sit there and farm until you're relevant. Old conqueror is dead, every tank/bruiser/fighter up there can survive on their own and come back. > > If you wanna play a solo lane and desire a jungler presence, go mid. the problem is top has no major influence in the game like every other role. Btw I am Plat+. The problem is that I have to hold my own top lane most of the time I do or I win, but bot lane before 10 mins is 0/6, jungler 0/4, and mid is 0,2 with them now having priority on the map allowing them to take drags and outscale, which then leads to them going top to 5 man me while no matter how many times I tell my team to either go help or get a tower. They just kinda sit back and watch maybe taking a stroll in the jungle or last hitting minions instead of pushing for tower (Ironically they dont seem to last hit until AFTER they lose lane.
: Spamming bot ganks and taking drags will win the game. Ganking top lane once while the enemy jungler spams bot ganks and takes drags will not.
> [{quoted}](name=L Psy Kongroo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wJUjMPkE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-20T16:41:04.313+0000) > > Spamming bot ganks and taking drags will win the game. Ganking top lane once while the enemy jungler spams bot ganks and takes drags will not. exactly, its not healthy for the game and if top lane is so useless then why should he help the jungler leash when it can snowball a fiora, nasus, riven, darius, or any other snowball top laners? There isnt a reason. Junglers either need to stick with bot and not put top laners behind OR jungle need change
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Team Fight Tactics Suggestions
I think I very much agree with everything except knowing who we are going up against. I think it's more strategic to position your team for the worst case scenario instead of changing because you know who you will fight. It would make Zephyr insanely OP. Though I really hope we get a In-game announcer or Twisted Treeline Stage. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
: For a minute there I thought you said "Hextech *Janna*", I was like, man I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news... Also, Hextech exclusive skins have a 1 in 2500 chance to drop. https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036422453-Hextech-Crafting-FAQ
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RLm0aHqA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-07T23:24:37.297+0000) > > For a minute there I thought you said "Hextech *Janna*", I was like, man I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news... > > Also, Hextech exclusive skins have a 1 in 2500 chance to drop. https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036422453-Hextech-Crafting-FAQ Thank you man!
Rioter Comments
Kei143 (NA)
: Further to Poop's point. 50% of Riot's playerbase is current playerbase plays ranked. Which means you are fcking over the other 50% of the playerbase by transferring the toxics over there.
Not toxic ppl just people who dc or give up. Giving up just means people who don’t try. Also known as casual. So they should be in norms instead of rank.
: My own take on "Riot's Rank Punishment System." Hope you agree.
Noticing a lot of hate for my idea. Again that’s fine, you dont have to agree with me but in all honesty it seems like the people who don’t like my idea are those who again go into a competitive environment in a more casual mindset. The game is technically a sport and should be treated as such in rank. Players need more self responsibility and to one post saying it’s unfair to be punished if your internet DC, do you really not see how it’s unfair to your teammates? Again take responsibility.
zPOOPz (NA)
: Why should other modes have to bare the burden of these people? You know what happened to people who are barred from the game mode they want to play but still able to play other game modes? Rito knows EXACTLY what will happen too. They take their frustration out on the other modes until they are able to return to the mode they want to play (in this case ranked). People who play other game modes just as likely to buy skins and other stuffs as people who play ranked. What business sense would it makes to piss off every other game modes? If my memory serves, sometimes in the 2014 (give or take a year of two), Rito already experimented with ranked restriction for a very brief amount of time. If you were toxic or reported a lot, you had to play X amount of games in normal draft (the version before TeamBuilder) before you are allowed back into ranked. You know what happened to that normal draft queue? Take a guess. https://kotaku.com/league-of-legends-restricting-toxic-players-from-ranked-1638305092 This did happened in live servers. Rito probably still have data from this horrible experiment even though it did not last long (I remember it went away just as fast as it was implemented). I somehow doubt they will want to go back to ranked restriction ever again (even officially said so that they don't want to do Prisoner's Island).
Well the thing is that my system only goes for those who DC/AFK or just give up. And it would just be a punishment of not playing rank for a bit. No chat restrictions or anything else. So not many people would be pushed to other modes in the game. A majority of people being pushed out would honestly be the afk's if anything. I think my system is a little more fair as its kinda obvious that players who afk or just give up should have the self responsibility to accept their mistakes and when the time comes. Go back into rank. They will not be put into a queue for people like them, they will be just like everyone else again. Another part of this goal is that sometimes it's hard for Riot to really punish players for giving up. So a majority of players might slip through the cracks, but eventually they will be spotted by the system and I'm hoping that the punishment will fix them so they don't have to get a banned for the whole game. Everyone tilts but should still be punished.
Rioter Comments
: Why did the mods decided to become mods
Its due to mods (not all) are abusive with their mod powers and condescending to the player base. I don't think they have always been "the bad guys". A majority of players just want the mods to be more professional, friendly, more thorough with their actions and explaining them, and be unbiased. Not all mods need to focus on all the things I've listen, but one of those things I've listed definitely could be worked on with a majority of the mods. I hope this helps bring up a different view point!
: > [{quoted}](name=Masked Pariah,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xEuu4wKA,comment-id=00000000000100000003,timestamp=2019-12-02T05:31:00.461+0000) > > As honest and respectfully as I can say this. I think a huge majority of mods are abusive with their power including yourself. Anything slightly rude, negative, or anything you really don't agree with then you will remove it without further look into context. Yet other players also feel like the things you guys do are considered rude, negative, and don't agree with you and there is nothing they can do (unless we have post directly calling out moderators because if you were to delete it wouldn't end well). I do apologize that there are a few mods who do get harassed when they didnt do anything wrong, or when a bad moderator gets harassed way to hard but the way moderators have been acting as of lately really needs to change. And how exactly would you know what my removal and ban history are? _You're wrong, by the way._ I'm the one who argues with you guys over why _other_ mods removed your content by explaining why it wasn't OK -- I don't even talk to them, but I can see it clear as day so I don't have to to know why it was removed.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xEuu4wKA,comment-id=000000000001000000030000,timestamp=2019-12-02T05:33:59.660+0000) > > And how exactly would you know what my removal and ban history are? _You're wrong, by the way._ I'm the one who argues with you guys over why _other_ mods removed your content by explaining why it wasn't OK -- I don't even talk to them, but I can see it clear as day so I don't have to to know why it was removed. Because there are many posts talking about how upset they are with moderators abusing their powers. I don't know exactly your removal and ban history but I see TONS and TONS of players mention you more than other moderators. Again, I think you guys need to look more into contexts of posts, be less trigger happy, less condescending, and open minded to your guys mistakes. Like I said in the posts. I apologize for how players insult mods who actually are doing their job and those who get more than they deserve even if they make a bad call, but instead you are just condescending to other players and myself. You're the moderators for crying out loud. Set a example.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xEuu4wKA,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-01T22:43:51.922+0000) > > There is absolutely no explaining shit like this to you people, lmfao. > > Keep twisting everything I'm saying to fit your own self-justifying fantasy where you're the victim for trying to be a hero. The more shit you take _completely_ out of context, the stronger your victim complex will become. > > See you tomorrow when you argue that you were right to tell someone they should kill themselves and then try to justify it as "I was teaching them how to play Inting Sion!". > > o7 Again... You are always being a hypocrite. Its ok if you are toxic, but we can't be. Also I think your statement says more about yourself than anyone else on the forums.... _"Keep twisting everything I'm saying to fit your own self-justifying fantasy where you're the victim for trying to be a hero. The more shit you take completely out of context, the stronger your victim complex will become."_ That has been you on many forums reading things without context, or abusing powers when large part of the community disagree with you. I'm not saying that the majority is always right, but if the problems been going on for a long time with many players displeased with the moderators including yourself. Have you thought just maybe you guys should reflect with a open mind and think about the things you have all done wrong and promise the **community** that you were wrong, apologize, and fix the issues?
: > [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xEuu4wKA,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-01T22:24:34.333+0000) > > I just had a mod say if a certain situation happens in game you're just bad, basically. > > Called him out for it formally, breaking down why it was a poor thing for a moderator to say, specifically in the context of these boards, and he stopped responding. > > Most of them won't even acknowledge when they're in the wrong. Ah, that's the trick. Mods are never wrong. --- @OP: Still agree that your post should have been removed, because it was rude. However, when it comes to the post you reported, when I commented on the thread, there were 4 posts total and I commented and closed the thread. That said, GD and the place you posted (Gameplay) are not the same place. You can post stuff like that here, but not on Gameplay. I understand that may be confusing, but GD's rules are slightly more lenient than the other Boards. That doesn't mean you can run around telling people they're _worse_ things than being an idiot, though. Think about how many times the mods have been called idiots -- or worse, and have not been punishmed for it on GD.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xEuu4wKA,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-12-01T22:32:28.238+0000) > > Ah, that's the trick. Mods are never wrong. > > --- > @OP: Still agree that your post should have been removed, because it was rude. However, when it comes to the post you reported, when I commented on the thread, there were 4 posts total and I commented and closed the thread. That said, GD and the place you posted (Gameplay) are not the same place. > > You can post stuff like that here, but not on Gameplay. I understand that may be confusing, but GD's rules are slightly more lenient than the other Boards. That doesn't mean you can run around telling people they're _worse_ things than being an idiot, though. Think about how many times the mods have been called idiots -- or worse, and have not been punishmed for it on GD. As honest and respectfully as I can say this. I think a huge majority of mods are abusive with their power including yourself. Anything slightly rude, negative, or anything you really don't agree with then you will remove it without further look into context. Yet other players also feel like the things you guys do are considered rude, negative, and don't agree with you and there is nothing they can do (unless we have post directly calling out moderators because if you were to delete it wouldn't end well). I do apologize that there are a few mods who do get harassed when they didnt do anything wrong, or when a bad moderator gets harassed way to hard but the way moderators have been acting as of lately really needs to change.
Bultz (NA)
: It's time Riot had a hard look at player mods and removed them
I agree, honestly moderation powers should be a "Riot Only" privilege. While there are a few Riot employees and player support I like; I find a majority of them don't even deserve to be hired as I find them unprofessional for many many reasons. Still its their job, so I'm fine with them getting powers. Though when it comes the the board mods who push their own view points, abuse their powers, and anything they don't agree with can be locked or told to go to the "Rant" section is honestly sickening and this isnt the days of the Tribunal so they shouldn't have power.
: Meta is getting stale all over again.
Again they just need to make more champs in the game, it easier to go predator, glacial, poison or light or ocean mages because there are just more of them
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: All bugs I've noticed.
Lastly weekly missions are adding up correctly. I been past stage 4 round 5 many times and it wont count it.
Rioter Comments
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: Your entire argument seems rooted in your idea of "priority". But priorities are not about outcome, they are about effort. The reason why the **outcome** of the system dealing with chat and the system dealing with griefing is vastly different is because text processing is a much much easier task. Frankly, I'd be surprised if Riot still put any effort apart from basic maintenance and supervision into the chat systems, let alone made it a priority by any meaningful definition of the word.
Going to be honest unlike everyone else you did really good argueing and explaining your side and I never thought of outcome being different from priority. It didn’t cross my mind.
: What is it exactly you're hoping to get out of this post? Riot has done research into verbal toxicity that shows players overall enjoyment of the game is lowered when someone is being toxic. They also have behavioral profiles on every single player and they track every single game. Toxicity spills over into subsequent games. It also tends to lead to actual griefing. And at what point has flaming anyone ever made them play better? Which is going to be more likely to help: * Holy shit you're trash. Can you please stop fucking feeding your brains out? or * Yikes, hang in there. Avoid dying if you can. I'm pretty strong and will try to roam. edit: also what trulybland said
Again people should be responsible to mute someon and not be so weak, 2nd verbal fraustraion is a good way to release stress, 3rd some people do have bad games and get really toxic but I guess “bad game” logic doesn’t apply to them and only trolls, and also I’d rather have top flame then troll. My main point no matter what is even if you disagree with me saying toxicity isn’t something that should be banned. Riot is CURRENTLY not trying to stop trolls. As a post said before, riot doesn’t care and sends a copy paste ticket ending up with “we don’t care”. I once submitted a ticket and we did a live chat and as soon as he got in he said “let me look” but 5 seconds later (and I’m being generous) he CTRL F for the first insult and just said “you deserve it”. There was no way he not only read it but didn’t have anytime to think of the context of the situation and it was one bad game he said “it’s all it takes” but that logic never applied to the trolls I see. It’s a big reason a lot of players actually hate riot and league and it’s one of the causes of toxicity. They don’t care or truly listen until it means big trouble for them and league. Example A) Players really (including pros) started hammering down that riots balance team didn’t play their own game and were bronze, so riot buffed Galio into one of the highest AP ratio mages and spammed him into rank getting around gold and a few plat and then making a post of their ranks and hotfixing Galio. Example B) no one wanted the recent rank changes that not only was said before it started by players to be bad and grindy, they kept it for months! It was after EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER kept bashing riot and streamers saying the game sucks they reverted it and said “about 30% of you didn’t like the new rank changes”... yeah 30% is believable....
: Riots ban and punishment priorities.
"lol lets down vote but not explain our own reasoning and have a civilized argument/debate for why I disagree with your point! Teeeheee im too good for you!" -Down Voters who dont leave comments. (and yes Ik it means im asking for more downvotes for making fun of ya)
: Nope. Because you decided to put your irrelevant commentary in your chat logs. We don't need your "context." If you were a jerk first or a jerk second in "self-defense" then you still deserved whatever punishment you got. Try posting it again without the narrative.
Terrible logic and ignorant. Idk if you have ever taken a reading class but context does mean a lot for a lot of scenarios. So there is your life lesson of the day. To get with the problem at hand about ur chat logs,I honestly see no problems with the chat logs. If they are mad that you called them a monkey as wukong then they are dumb. Not only is it not racist as ALL HUMAN EVOLVED FROM MONKEYS/GORILLAS! But then I guess we gotta ban Imaqtpie for calling people baboons and a thousand other people who insulted players who are not playing wukong.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Masked Pariah,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=RQw0lE7a,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-03-09T21:49:08.214+0000) > > good thing im not the only one. This has to be on Riots end. It only did it on their recent Mid Patch Update. I hope I get loss prevented on my rank game because its something on their end and I couldnt play effectively at all Never gonna happen, they don't care if they fuck over your games or not.
: Weird Ping On League Of Legends?
Same Problem. I made a post about it and a ticket to riot too. Upvote post you see like this so riot can see it.
: I have, as of like one game ago, seen my ping hang at 80ms where it is normally 20 ms.
good thing im not the only one. This has to be on Riots end. It only did it on their recent Mid Patch Update. I hope I get loss prevented on my rank game because its something on their end and I couldnt play effectively at all
Rioter Comments
: Zoe nerfs are step in the right direction, particularly the W & E changes. However gutting her Q damage does not solve the core issues with her, she should be able to deal a decent amount of damage with her Q (this is coming from someone who hates playing against live Zoe, and frequently bans her). The ability to deal a decent amount of damage should come with a greater risk instead. The best solution to this would be to change her Ultimate functionality; treat her blink to position duration as a soft-channel, allowing hard CC, silence & certain abilities (Kassadin's Q for instance) to interrupt the blink back, but unlike other channels, Zoe casting other spells would not interrupt the channel. This allows for much more clear counter-play to Zoe's play style, without having to gut her damage. Tristana nerfs are appreciated, yet misplaced. The most frustrating part of her kit is her W. It allows her to be as mobile as a Kha'Zix with evolved E. This mobility combined with her overall safety and stat-check gameplay, makes her incredibly frustrating to play against. The best way to balance her would be to make her W lose one of the following: Range, Multiple Reset Mechanics, Animation Buffer. Additionally, her Q should be changed away from "Push this button to make your attack speed better for X seconds". Xin Zhao nerfs seem a bit heavy handed, loss of 35% total AD scaling in exchange for 60 base damage with one particular rune. While he has been strong for a while now, these changes will force him into taking press the attack to make up for the nerfs, whereas previously he had the option to go Phase Rush or Electrocute. It would make more sense to make less drastic number changes, for example: a damage adjustment from 20/40/60/80% total AD to 15/30/45/60% total AD is still a sizable nerf, resulting in a net 20% total AD scaling reduction end game, compared to 35% with this patch. I'm also rather surprised Lee Sin is not receiving any (slight) compensation buffs with the removal of Tracker's Knife, a 100% essential item on him. I'm rather excited by these AP item changes, build diversity is always a plus. While I was hoping for changes to bruiser/fighter/diver/whatever you want to call them itemization, the issues with those champions are much deeper than lack of build diversity that we were experiencing with AP carries/mages. Lastly, I'm rather wary of Riot's continuous decisions to make the game more snowbally. It seems Riot wants to make the game more snowbally in an effort to make LCS/Competitive play quicker, more fast paced and filled with exciting risks; yet doing so seems to do the opposite in Competitive play, with greater risks, players will adjust to even more conservative play styles, to lessen the risk of misplays. However these changes do succeed in making Solo Queue/Ranked Ladder play more risky and fast paced; however most players (myself included) seem to dislike games being decided so quickly / snowbally. Hopefully Riot will realize this and make an actual effort to change this.
First Paragraph: I disagree, I think this was well needed and most zoe players even agree the nerf was well deserved. Also Zoe is a assassin/catcher champion who shouldnt have wave clear at all and makes no since for her to have it. Second Paragraph: I agree. Third Paragraph: I disagree, Xin nerfs were needed and if you look on the stats he is still currently above 51% winrate even after his "hard nerfs." My friend is also a Xin only main and though he is sad about the nerfs he doesnt think its overkill and he still goes diffrent keystones like Phase Rush. Forth Paragraph: I disagree with Lee Sin needing compensation buffs. I think he is still fine and the fact that Lee Sin's fan base some how will always cry for a compensation buff no matter what the indirect nerf is what makes many players who dont really care about lee sin or dont like his playbase hate him more. **Lee Sin does not need a compensation buff.** Fifth Paragraph: I agree. Sixth Paragraph: The game is going into the right direction in making the game have a little bit more individual skill and its a good thing. I am very passionate about how the game needs to be more individually skilled and rewarding for the players who do good, but I'm not asking for the game to go back to season 2 where if you lose lane you are held captive for 20 minutes but for a middle ground of one person carrying the game and team play so they are both optimal ways to play adding more diversity in your games. **I am not going to make my full point because it has been said by multiple people and pros, but if you would like to hear it go watch the 2 most recent Beyond The Rift with Hash and Meddler when Imaqtpie and Scarra bring up this topic to them.**
: AGAIN! I DONT THINK YOU GUYS ARE READING WHAT I WROTE. I stayed in lane trying to stop him, I wasted my whole mana bar to try hurting him so he wouldnt Q farm which did not prevail. Before he got visage It was still tough but actually doable I will admit, BUT with teleport being his get out of jail card if I poke him out of farm so he just recalls and teleports back in with items it makes it harder. ALSO Visage and Frozen Heart are very cheap items that give CDR and tank stats that help him sustain. FH is 2700g and Visage is 2800. Compare to damage items like Morellonomicon which is 2900 and Black Cleaver thats 3000g it means nasus gets stronger for cheaper while champions who try to fight him get stronger but have to spend more and thats only their first items. (I picked those items because they are the most first pick items for damage dealers). Now that we got that out of the way u again proved my point of having to RELY ON A TEAM BUT WHAT IF THEY DONT WANNA HELP OR LISTEN? How can 1 person beat *OR AT THE VERY LEAST* stop nasus from Q farming? So if im a mage he heals all my shit even though im spamming him, if im a melee fighter he slows my AS to the point it feels like im stunned and spams his *"HIGH RISK LOW REWARD"* Q on me (thats a joke its actually low risk high reward.) If Im a tank then we have a wet noodle fight and he slowly beats me or just ignores me and heals from minons. I will say it again. HE NEEDS A CLASS THAT CAN COUNTER HIM! So if I lose to nasus I can say its because I picked a auto champion vs him and not a caster, and etc. No champion should be "To counter him u need your whole team to help you" because you cant control them.
I want him to still be viable, I just dont want him to be busted op that no one can deal with. Its unfair and not fun to play against. I am not your typical "NERF PLZ" trying to nerf a champions stengths. That philosophy of game balancing is wrong because it can make a champion unplayable and rewarding even when you do everything correct. I just want his weakness to be easier to be used for the player against him. So that if the opponent is actually trying to abuse your early game and stop your Q farm he can actually do it. Champions with high reward should be high risk, champions with low reward should be low risk (meaning they are more consistent and safe). Nasus doesnt fit either one of these. He has the best of both worlds being High Reward and Low Risk. This is the exact same as Zoe which im pretty sure we all hate and want nerf because even if she misses 10 Q's as long as she hits 1 q it can insta kill you and she did all of that with a short cd, high impact ability see what im trying to say?
: ? Nasus can not easily free farm under tower until he starts to get CD. He can not really stack under tower until he gets the CD so he has to decide to either stack or auto. The problem I have is that people for some reason ALWAYS leave me alone for like 10 minutes to just free farm after they won lane or lost lane. I just played a game where I went against a Fiora top lane she beat me in lane, because of her mini game was constantly in front of me and I would have to back way re-enter and then back away again multiple times. Then for some random reason she left me alone long enough that I took tier 1/2/inhib tower and then they all killed me as I killed the inhib. Send up your ADC up there to kill him real quick and then continue onto the game.
AGAIN! I DONT THINK YOU GUYS ARE READING WHAT I WROTE. I stayed in lane trying to stop him, I wasted my whole mana bar to try hurting him so he wouldnt Q farm which did not prevail. Before he got visage It was still tough but actually doable I will admit, BUT with teleport being his get out of jail card if I poke him out of farm so he just recalls and teleports back in with items it makes it harder. ALSO Visage and Frozen Heart are very cheap items that give CDR and tank stats that help him sustain. FH is 2700g and Visage is 2800. Compare to damage items like Morellonomicon which is 2900 and Black Cleaver thats 3000g it means nasus gets stronger for cheaper while champions who try to fight him get stronger but have to spend more and thats only their first items. (I picked those items because they are the most first pick items for damage dealers). Now that we got that out of the way u again proved my point of having to RELY ON A TEAM BUT WHAT IF THEY DONT WANNA HELP OR LISTEN? How can 1 person beat *OR AT THE VERY LEAST* stop nasus from Q farming? So if im a mage he heals all my shit even though im spamming him, if im a melee fighter he slows my AS to the point it feels like im stunned and spams his *"HIGH RISK LOW REWARD"* Q on me (thats a joke its actually low risk high reward.) If Im a tank then we have a wet noodle fight and he slowly beats me or just ignores me and heals from minons. I will say it again. HE NEEDS A CLASS THAT CAN COUNTER HIM! So if I lose to nasus I can say its because I picked a auto champion vs him and not a caster, and etc. No champion should be "To counter him u need your whole team to help you" because you cant control them.
: Are you guys retarded? Teleport isnt just pro play. Its a fucking summoner EVERYONE uses. My Elo uses it, your elo uses it, and If u watch some bronze highlight reels then you can see that even THEY TAKE AND USE TELEPORT. Now you are telling me that teleport allows all of this -- "Teleport is necessary in top for more than just "map impact" You need the summoner to be able to recall safely and not give up your tower the moment you leave it unattended. You need the safety it provides because the bloody Jungler just makes you, and excuse my french, his bitch otherwise. You need it to not waste so much gold and xp to the tower because getting back to lane is too slow. And nerfing TP will make top lane even worse to play. So, if you decide to nerf teleport you need to nerf a few other things:" YET IT DOESNT NEED A NERF? It literally is a *multi-use* summoner that allows so much to happen and honestly has too much power. It is one of the MAIN REASONS we have the dreadful tank meta that still consists to this day for top laners and why we dont see fighters that much in the top lane anymore and I know many of you people who are top lane mains complain about how you have to pick a tank because fighters lose to tanks because that out tank and damage you! Because of this Fighters are forced to take teleport along with the tanks just to keep up with them in the lane! Before Teleport was big in like season 3-4, the counter to tanks was that after you killed the him you could push in the wave and farm and recall making him miss farm which is need for the tank to get his efficient tank items and back then they used ignite to stop their sustain and add true damage that their resistance couldn't stop! Tanks also use this shit to farm up and quickly come back to lane with their very cheap items and smash your face in because they just roll over you and you cant hurt them back. Also teleport isnt the get out of jail card for "I got ganked", buying wards and/or playing mobile champions to escape ganks before they even happen should be your get out of jail card if you use them and pick them.
Also teleport just allows top lane tanks to just get more gold to their already cheap and efficient items when they 4 man the enemy bot lane for actually fighting. Bot lane shouldnt only be able to fight when top/mid doesnt have TP. Its the main fucking reason WE HAVE THE INFAMOUS BOT LANE WHERE 1 SIDE IS 10/0 and the other is 0/10 AND ITS BECAUSE BOT LANE GETS GANGBANGED by 4 fucking men. I used to hate bot laners but after actually listening to their side of the story on how its hard for them to deal with 4 people bot all because they went in to PUNISH A MISTAKE made by the other bot lane so now they should be punished by everyone and their mothers teleport bot lane to heavy cc them and kill them?
: If you nerf Teleport you need to adjust a lot of things too while you're at it
Are you guys retarded? Teleport isnt just pro play. Its a fucking summoner EVERYONE uses. My Elo uses it, your elo uses it, and If u watch some bronze highlight reels then you can see that even THEY TAKE AND USE TELEPORT. Now you are telling me that teleport allows all of this -- "Teleport is necessary in top for more than just "map impact" You need the summoner to be able to recall safely and not give up your tower the moment you leave it unattended. You need the safety it provides because the bloody Jungler just makes you, and excuse my french, his bitch otherwise. You need it to not waste so much gold and xp to the tower because getting back to lane is too slow. And nerfing TP will make top lane even worse to play. So, if you decide to nerf teleport you need to nerf a few other things:" YET IT DOESNT NEED A NERF? It literally is a *multi-use* summoner that allows so much to happen and honestly has too much power. It is one of the MAIN REASONS we have the dreadful tank meta that still consists to this day for top laners and why we dont see fighters that much in the top lane anymore and I know many of you people who are top lane mains complain about how you have to pick a tank because fighters lose to tanks because that out tank and damage you! Because of this Fighters are forced to take teleport along with the tanks just to keep up with them in the lane! Before Teleport was big in like season 3-4, the counter to tanks was that after you killed the him you could push in the wave and farm and recall making him miss farm which is need for the tank to get his efficient tank items and back then they used ignite to stop their sustain and add true damage that their resistance couldn't stop! Tanks also use this shit to farm up and quickly come back to lane with their very cheap items and smash your face in because they just roll over you and you cant hurt them back. Also teleport isnt the get out of jail card for "I got ganked", buying wards and/or playing mobile champions to escape ganks before they even happen should be your get out of jail card if you use them and pick them.
: Yeah but like an ADC you can kite him down... That's how I die with a full tank build and 800 stacks.
1. is there a tank like leona cc'ing you while ur going for cait? If so my point of having to require the team isnt counterplay because what if your team wont help you. There needs to be a option that a single player can take to stop nasus Q farm or to beat him. 2. If the ADC is vayne or Kog then that makes sense because one of them Max Hp True Damage and the other does MAJOR Max HP magic damage. Even then Nasus wither is enough to get in range of those champions and reduce their overall damage because of the AS slow and then 2 shot them healing the damage they took back with 800 stacks, sheen, 20% lifesteal, and most likely visage. I think nasus needs a new passive or a nerf on the lifesteal. If he gets a new passive I would like one thats more thematic and unique that makes sense than some random Bloodthirster Lifesteal on a passive for a champions who weakness should be about trying to survive early game.
: his strength should be a strong scaling champion who farms q and does tons of damage on it. he isnt a anit-mage champion. Thats galio
make his weakness easier to exploit so there is counter play, while keeping his strengths there makes him a still viable champion when the situation calls
: No. They need to revert what they did to his ult, not nerf his original intended strengths.
his strength should be a strong scaling champion who farms q and does tons of damage on it. he isnt a anit-mage champion. Thats galio
Rioter Comments
baboju (NA)
: Well I like to play volibear support- AP Rakan mid- Top Lane Syndra- Jungle Karma- If your team is there and can work around to help you succeed then you'll have a relatively good game, But you also can't get mad at them if they're mad at you for not playing meta.
I can understand that reasoning, fair enough. But I still think its wrong.
BabyNaix (NA)
: In my experience ppl will help a lane if they think getting that lanner fed will help carry a game. Since jhin is not a typical mid and offers no reliable aoe damage / cc like control mages or 1 shot potential like assassins, many ppl including my self feels that helping another lane or getting another objective is a better use of my time to win the game. TLDR: ppl dont think you have carry potential as a jhin mid
Well its when the team will just abandon me completely and wont EVER help me and refuse to accept me as a member on their team is when I get mad.
Show more

Masked Pariah

Level 161 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion