: League moblie killed a lot of hype for me.
i want this, something to do in philosophy class lol
: > [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mWPouzEf,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-10-16T00:18:13.851+0000) > > ive never even heard of the blitz app, but if I remember your username i swear I've had this same discussion with you before, my main argument is very simple, flex doesn't mean shit, Solo/duo does, most people that complain about duo abusers don't actually care about the only exploitable thing out of duo queuing (boosting a friend through a smurf or whatnot) they just use it as an excuse for their inability to climb. Duo queuing is not a huge issue with the ranked ladder, for most it's just a way to have fun while playing something as dull as ranked. it's the same thing in solo/duo. i started playing flex because i got tired of the false presumptions. we aren't playing soloq, we're playing duoboost and duogrief pending what type of duo's matchmaking gives you.
what's the same thing in solo/duo, what does this have to do with anything i wrote
: > [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mWPouzEf,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-15T21:18:57.815+0000) > > good god am I sick of seeing these posts lol, its not gonna happen, 90% of the games you play you don't who is duo-queue or not, and there is always an easy way out of just linking a discord in chat. just get better you can see that pretty easily nowadays with the clan tags, and if you're so inclined via the blitz app. so yeah :/ there's probably more than the blitz app that does it but that one is known so... what do you say now when people have the raw data?
ive never even heard of the blitz app, but if I remember your username i swear I've had this same discussion with you before, my main argument is very simple, flex doesn't mean shit, Solo/duo does, most people that complain about duo abusers don't actually care about the only exploitable thing out of duo queuing (boosting a friend through a smurf or whatnot) they just use it as an excuse for their inability to climb. Duo queuing is not a huge issue with the ranked ladder, for most it's just a way to have fun while playing something as dull as ranked.
Nithke (EUW)
: Who is the worst designed champion in the game ?
: {{champion:266}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:246}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:517}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:350}} {{champion:142}} They all have something that is problematic with their kits rather thematically or other wise being oppressive or unfun to play against or a nightmare to balance. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
with that description every champ in the game can be put on ur list
FeeD3R13 (EUNE)
: MAKE A RANKED FOR SOLO PLAYERS ONLY SOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good god am I sick of seeing these posts lol, its not gonna happen, 90% of the games you play you don't who is duo-queue or not, and there is always an easy way out of just linking a discord in chat. just get better
KipröBT7 (EUNE)
: Garen & Shaco
did they? shaco has his lvl 3 cheese that they are already planning to nerf but after that, he mostly just got a build change and a power shift
: Its harder to display a legitimate outplay these days
most of those are outplays, and people will always complain when they die, back in the day this 2 sided thing happened as well lol, this isn't new
: Get rid of the smurf
When i started out i wanted to get into ranked as fast as possible totest out my skills, why waste so much time
: Group queues are toxic.
Or you know most group queues are generally talking and having fun so it isn't nearly as harsh as you make it sound, also for voice chat you can always put a dc link the the champ select, its what i do in ranked to assure victory
: i just need to duo. thats how to climb
lol i need to do the opposite, i climb so much better when i Solo-queue because when I duo all we do is talk and get distracted
: My theory: These theories is bs.
> [{quoted}](name=7thHeaven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AP41mA6k,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-13T07:44:14.582+0000) > > My theory: These theories is bs. wait you've seen others, can you link them I love seeing other fan theories. And like I mentioned at the end of the post I said there was a good chance none of what I said would happen so you know.
R0XTAR (NA)
: You know, this would be really cool to see. I also wouldn't mind them doing event-oriented maps or bringing back old maps like Twisted Treeline whenever there is a lore update for the Harrowing or the Shadow Isles. It would give the game more 'flavor' and just make it more interesting to learn about the lore. I say the lore because it's kind of hard to learn about it unless you actually go around and look for it. Season 10 needs to add some more OOMF to the game, spice things up.
> [{quoted}](name=R0XTAR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AP41mA6k,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-12T22:44:30.062+0000) > > You know, this would be really cool to see. I also wouldn't mind them doing event-oriented maps or bringing back old maps like Twisted Treeline whenever there is a lore update for the Harrowing or the Shadow Isles. It would give the game more 'flavor' and just make it more interesting to learn about the lore. > > I say the lore because it's kind of hard to learn about it unless you actually go around and look for it. > > Season 10 needs to add some more OOMF to the game, spice things up. Honestly lore based maps would actually be amazing
Dimwitt (NA)
: Preseason changes and changing the jungle... The most iconic duo in League.
IKR, although for once I do think the jg needs a change lol
: As a former HotS player I hope you're wrong :/ Having a million maps "sounds" good in theory. But its PURE cancer and makes people hate maps and completely afk as soon as they see them. As long as this feature has a complete turn off button. Sure people can play it if they want too, but for sure it will be a disaster. EDIT: However I would love the map changed. Especially less jungle entrances in all lanes. And river not being... Straight... Along with a bigger jungle and WAY less exp per camp.
I was thinking mroe along the lines of like how R6 does it where the maps for ranked are more limited while there are more normal maps that you can either choose to play or randomly get. Also event based Map. But the biggest thing is that by different maps, i mean more that they have small but impactful, so that the experience is slightly different but there are still 3 lanes shaped roughly the same with a jg, but maybe different jg camps and the terrain be a little different and effects on river, or seasonal maps and whatnot. but i do get you point about people hating some maps and liking others because i do get that in R6, but they leave most the "unbalanced map out of the ranked line up. It would need tuning, but in the end this is just some theory i thought of while sobering up at 3 in the morning.
NY64 (NA)
: I’m honestly hoping someone at World says to support Hong Kong
> 2. Maybe if Riot gets banned in China they will stop appealing the quick snowball games towards the Chinese players and go back to how games were in the past. The snowball meta is because of NA and EUW players not chinese ones, don't spread lies, china doesn't care what the pace of the game, the meta change was because the west is better at micro than macro and to help them out in proplay
Rioter Comments
Dolfro (EUNE)
: i have a feeling that everyone hates shaco mains and the champion itself. That's why shaco mains are happy because their love one is viable after 2 years and every single person besides them is furious.
tilting opponents is what made me fall in love with the champion, but trust me that was way easier to do when he was weak because western players are ego driven and getting out played and outjgled by a shaco the joke of the jg was too funny to watch the reactions for
QancerClown (EUNE)
: Wow. You are so right about that. Lvl 3 gank on bot lane is just broken. It elevates his winrate, because of how unfair it is. Its basically a free double kill in every single match. First bood as well. It might even give him +4% winrate or more. That is something that, yes, they need to nerf. Or fix jungle, coz jng is a mess.
I get the feeling this is a sarcastic reply, but just to clarify riot has confirmed a shaco nerf, all I am saying is that red side does need to be fixed regardless
Thilmer (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-12T01:04:28.756+0000) > > This statement is the right move for riot, they have a playerbase all around the world, and on top of this they are a video game company, having a no politics rule should go without saying lol That kinda has sense. But then watch Riot making blatant feminist propaganda whenever they can. Isn't that political?
> [{quoted}](name=Thilmer,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-10-12T13:53:47.628+0000) > > That kinda has sense. But then watch Riot making blatant feminist propaganda whenever they can. Isn't that political? ya i see what you're saying but the main goal for a company is profit and right now, promoting leftist ideologies does get them a lot of support in the west, which can turn into profit
: On Riot’s website “Defend human rights around the world from online privacy to gender equality”
This statement is the right move for riot, they have a playerbase all around the world, and on top of this they are a video game company, having a no politics rule should go without saying lol
QancerClown (EUNE)
: I don't see why but ok. If he needs to be. At least raptors aren't gangbanging me so I am fine with nerfing him now xd
he does need a slight nerf at least to calm people down about him, because i hate seeing him banned so often
KazKaz (OCE)
: I mean I'm actually glad that Shaco players had their champ fixed. For almost 3 years he had a kit that was dysfunctional and anti-fun for the Shaco player. That said, this AOE box change is uhhh....kinda broken, not gonna lie.
it's only broken until they fix the jg, because red side giving lvl 3 is kinda unbalanced as is
: The additional backstab damage creates more crit damage in his passive. And Q now has a 100% chance to crit.
ya but it's a 130%dmg crit like the backstab was, and its only guaranteed if you backstab with it, the new passive does less damage than before but it only opens up crit builds to be slightly stronger
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wvln5QLO,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-11T04:57:56.879+0000) > > almost every shaco main said he need his numbers turned down when they saw this lol I actually saw a lot of Shaco mains calling them Nerfs
damn realy from both twiter, the sub reddit, and shaco mains in game i thought the general concensus was that ap shaco's number were a little high
KazKaz (OCE)
: Which exists because of his box change...
ya but the box change is a really good change for QoL change but what needs changed is the red side xp gain as oppose to blue side
KazKaz (OCE)
: His box change is busted asf, everything else is fine.
not really, the only thing that is strong about it is that 1 clear he's got that can let you hit lvl 3 by 2 min which needs to be adressed
Hi im 12 (EUNE)
: you mean shaco is busted as fuck now?
i wouldn't say busted most tier lists and pro-players don't put him as that broken of champion, but he is significantly stronger than before and the other thing making him stronger is just how different he plays now early is making it seem stronger than it is, after a week I would assume he should stabilize more and the lvl 3 redside clear is something that riot wanted to adress in preseason anyway but maybe a slight nerf to him there.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hi im 12,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wvln5QLO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-11T01:27:48.267+0000) > > you mean shaco is busted as fuck now? He has to be busted to Shaco mains think he is balanced , if he isn't Busted then he is weak.
almost every shaco main said he need his numbers turned down when they saw this lol
: What a troll post. The changes did nothing of the sort: What the changes DID do: -Enabled MORE crit damage -Gave Hybrid scaling to every ability # - Reduced Deceive's cooldown down to Jax level status, so that he can now be Vanished for 2/3 of the game once on 40% CDR (each use is a little shorter, but 2/3 of the game means very little to no counterplay once skilled, more Duskblade procs. - Took away the ability to ever get away from his ult clone bomb (Shorter duration fear, but higher damage scaling and aoe) Almost NONE of his damage was actually nerfed, 3 parts were buffed, and he was given MUCH lower cooldowns. You HAVE to be joking.
he already had hybrid scaling to all abilities lol, didnt enable more crit damage, it enabled A crit damage option. the q cooldown is just slightly less then before for dusprocs because it scales worse with cdr and they removed the cdr reduction, they reduced ult damage for reliability, all his scaling were nerfed so late he is significantly weaker the rework was a buff to him but it was more a powershift from a late game champ to an early character which is what he was originally, as most shaco main said however when it was on pbe was that the numbers were just slightly overtuned for ap shac
: Worst world champion song ever in 5 year.
IMO this has been the best one, out of them all and is one that I can listen to over and over again. Best world song so far
Sihari (EUW)
: So RIOT... why exactly do we need a client to start the client now?
: What happened to this game
this hasnt been the case since i started playing the game lol, only with the tribunal system but that system was hot garbage so im not sure what you bitching about
: Hmm, well you got to consider the fact that most of the asian market is centered around internet cafes. So would you rather pay 50$ to play one game or three? Which would lead to a better experience for the asian player base? They balance the game to appease their greatest economic interest which is china/korea as that is where they make their money. They are also owned by tencent which isnt helping their case
You're still on this, damn it's been like a week. 1. Tencent has controlled riot interests for the game since season 1, why would they wait 8 years to finally supposedly appease their main market? that doesn't make any sense, they just move around the meta like they always do, just like a year from now we will prob go back to long style games. 2. Game's balance has always been utter dog shit in League. I sure hope you didn't forget the literal tank meta of Season 2 where HP stacking legitimately had (almost) no counter and the burning damage meta shit show (similar to the current one) that was Season 3. 3. We ask for reverts like the rengar, lb, and shaco ones and guess what riot listens to us, not china not korea but NA, why because we yell out against them the hardest. 4. Tencent isn't doing anything wrong in the capitalist game per se: As an investor of Riot they are only concerned about Riot for as much as how much money can be made out of it, all they are doing is playing the capitalism game in a capitalist economy that fundamentally (especially in big cooperate level) encourages and rewards greed and aggressive anti-consumer practices and doesn't give a shit damn about things of any value so much they can try and sell it for profit margin. If you have issues then you should take it to capitalism itself, and not just Tencent. 5. Internet cafe died in places like China in like 2013-2014 or so and was only revived recently and only because of people wanting to watch video game tournaments with friends together when outside and less about actually playing the game (why waste mobile data and/or being stuck on a short mobile phone screen when you could pay peanuts and watch the game live on a computer monitor). 6. Player in China have a mobile version of League to play on the phone and is indeed extremely popular within the nation for exactly that, to play League when outside and on the fly. However unlike using internet cafe to watch tournament games, the mobile version is preferred over playing in the internet cafe when it comes to playing. This is probably because according to reception the handling on the phone screen is very intuitive and it has now the advantage of being played anywhere, and doesn't use nearly as much data as streaming videos. In general, for the most part it is well received for the same reasons why handheld was and mobile games are popular in Japan. 7. And the people who waste their lives away in internet cafe wouldn't be concerned about 20 or 30 min games since they'd be clocking in 12 hours everyday until they die of heart-attack regardless (which is pretty tragic, but what can you do). 8. If anything , internet cafe is only relevant in Korea these days which for 1 reason or the other people still frequent internet cafe to play games for both short and long intervals as a part of their social convention among young people in massive amounts. One could maybe argue that Riot is catering to the Koreans, especially since Riot probably has a reason too especially in the past few years, but these days the internet cafe in Korea have a lot of choices and if they really want to play short games they just load up Overwatch where each match is about 10 min long or so. And indeed, that's the current most popular game in internet cafe in Korea, or that was the case a year or go or so anyway not sure if it's still the top but I'd imagine it wouldn't be that far off. And I also find it hard to believe if Riot would just rig the game's length just for the Koreans. 9. Yeah internet cafe is also a pretty big thing in South East Asia still, but Riot doesn't give a shit about SEA as a matter of fact. The "muh internet cafe" is largely just a part of the conspiracy theory made to rationalise the blame of "muh China", constructed often based on really outdated perception of the gaming dynamics in Asian countries. That's kinda it. If anything, Riot shorten the game (I must stress it is "to the degree it is in atm"; originally it was the League community that asked for the game to be shorten in the first place from standard 40 min game to 20-30 min game, but admittedly Riot did take it further than the original request and knocked it down to just 20) specifically because of pro play. Or rather, the viewership of pro play.
: Ivern is now ranged lets go. That's actually really helpful good job riot. But pantheon and blitz needs much bigger nerfs since these ones don't do much. But also worried about shaco due to the fact how bs he is when good. Like I don't play him so I don't know what most of the changes do. So it would of been nice if you give a detailed reasons for the changes not just something EVERYONE KNEW ALREADY.
so essentially what the shaco ones do is give him a way better early game because the increased q invis at earlier ranks means that shaco players don't have to waste 3 points on q before they can start putting points on e, also both the new backstab and q crit don't actually buff any of his current playstyles (lethality or bruiser) but give viability to the crit buil. The box change just means that ap shaco doesn't have to build protobelt for wave clear and can go gunblade instead which is a lot better damage wise, it also gives him better jg clear which means he can now build the jg item, and not have to buy tiamat everygame, making the crit build better and the lethality build get the duskblade powerspike faster. the e change just gives viability to ap shaco while nerfing ad shaco lategame, ult change is more or less the same damage just more reliability
: I'm really surprised that Nexus blitz is never coming back
when did they ever say it was NEVER coming back, im pretty sure they said they were planning to bring it back just not as a permanent mode
Utok (NA)
: I do not mind losing, what I do mind is when matchmaking has decided the game before it starts...
it does in fact sound like you don't like losing, and are complaining about losing games because you feel they are out of you're control which they aren't
: The easiest way to put it is that you are both wasting a resource and giving the enemy an extra resource. Let's say you don't know who to ban but there are 2 adc champs that make your adc's life difficult. He can only ban one and the support auto bans pike meaning your adc really could use another ban to help him out. Why not do it? Or let's say because your top laner is a OTP and has 2-3 champs that hard counter his intended pick because riot can't balance top. Why not give your top laner an easier lane by knocking out one of the other hard counters. Basically minimizing the number of champs that hose your ally's picks increase your chances of winning and decrease the odds of you having a toxic teammate. And if you don't know what counters the champs in other lanes then just ban riven, yasuo, or pike. No one will complain if you ban on of those three.
in ranked yes, but in norms its best to no ban so that you can improve your game by playing against all champions and not just the ones you do better against
: If you don't want to ban a champion, because you're such an "alpha male", ban something for an ally.
But by banning champs, how do you hope to get better at playing against them? Also i'd much rather my team no ban then ban me out.
KazKaz (OCE)
: Worlds just isn't doing it this year...
its playins lol obviously viewers are dipping
: > [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sIR4EO5E,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-10-04T23:38:00.164+0000) > > well every champion has the tools to be op so ya i guess your right Cause there no defensive items that can handle the damage and unbalanced things that thrown around,
: I love how Meta and balance changes is forcing us to forgot about undercover over powered champions
Naalith (NA)
: World's is the worst time of year to be a League player
i don't about you but out of the whole year, worlds is time where the game is roughly the most balanced that it is during the entire season. plus during the second half of worlds is where a lot of big changes start happening and it usually is a pretty exciting time for players. Even for someone like me who hates watching pro play
ESeTyRC (NA)
: Alright, Master. You go ahead and think that somehow Solo DUO queue rank matters..
Almost everybody does, why else do people play ranked instead of draft if it didn't matter?
ESeTyRC (NA)
: And by that logic why would you care about solo duo rank when it can be boosted by any random high tier "friend"? As it stands, neither queue's rank matters much.
well because it determines how good I am as a player lol, if i get boosted by a friend then it doesnt matter to me anymore because i don't deserve that rank, but if I beat these players than it makes me feel even better about the rank that I get. As it stands solo/duo matters far more than flex and is something that most people care about quite a bit.
DrDubb (NA)
: Ranked Matches Feel Predetermined
then stop looking at stats lol
AIQ (NA)
: Honestly, yes. Try hard indicates that you are giving your all, that you are the complete opposite end of the trolling spectrum. Personally I find players like that very desirable, (so long as it's not accompanied by toxicity) I feel other players actually want players like that on their team. An enemy saying that to you is merely trying to get under your skin, they want you to loosen up maybe so that they have a chance. This indicates desperation on their part, and ultimately proves that they acknowledge you are not only playing harder, but better and to a point they cannot recover from by traditional means. Allies saying that are most likely complimenting you as it will generally lead to success for all of them. I don't think anyone on your team will ever say "stop try harding" unless they are trying to lose. The one "slight" exception is when people are doing things like dance parties etc. personally I do not partake in those unless victory is 100% assured if I'm losing I'll use that window to farm. Generally killing players during this grace time is frowned upon in general. In ranked though you should never feel that someone doing something like this should be respected. IT's ranked you are there to win.
in ranked if someone calls you a tryhard it is def just to get under you're skin in norms however...
: Why Does The Enemy Call Me A Tryhard?
in ranked sure your right but generally in an aram a try hard is someone who ignores everything else just to end the game. which can get really annoying if you're trying to have fun and one sweat goes ape shit for your nexus
: well, what I'm saying is that people stopped asking at that time
oh okay i misread what you wrote, due to the question mark i thought you meant that they stopped asking as a sarcastic remark. that's mb
ESeTyRC (NA)
: One can hope. I mean.. they kept two queues anyway so.. can't be that hard to implement if there's demand.
as if flex counts for anything my guy, its a glorified draft pick, nobody cares about someone flex rank lol
Show more

Master2139

Level 242 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion