: stop spamming this drivel
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gdATGbAc,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-04-14T06:02:59.581+0000) > > stop spamming this drivel oops sorry man I didn't think you would be on tonight
: I got Perma-Banned today
Game 1 In-Game MasterDimblade: u2 MasterDimblade: how so MasterDimblade: i had no ult MasterDimblade: cry more MasterDimblade: shut up ez MasterDimblade: not my fault you lost YOUR lane MasterDimblade: we MasterDimblade: we lost drag MasterDimblade: your toxic af MasterDimblade: report this ez MasterDimblade: cant shut his mouth from 10 mins in MasterDimblade: who cares your delusional if you think i have ANYTHING to do with this stomp MasterDimblade: ez calling me a troll MasterDimblade: dont blame me when you are trash MasterDimblade: im not the one who made draven 2 hit ppl MasterDimblade: you were alrteady engage MasterDimblade: your r%%%%%ed MasterDimblade: oh good one kid MasterDimblade: weklll if you didnt get your ass beat Post-Game MasterDimblade: lol MasterDimblade: fizz doesnt belong in jg? MasterDimblade: just focus on yourself kid MasterDimblade: and try to get some dmg done MasterDimblade: yeah but it was traded badly MasterDimblade: otherwise you would have kills
: Stop perma-banning people for words
I am the toughest and nastiest fighter you will run into. I love battling enemies and talking trash. Unfortunately I got caught slipping today. Now only few hours later I have totally accepted that Riot got their mitts on the nasty man and I have to shrink back into the shadows before coming back twice as strong on the account that I will have to make now. Months ago I got a 2 week ban. I made the honest mistake of instantly closing annoying messages without reading them while trying to get my fix from riot. All that I knew was that daddy had cut me off, I just couldn't understand why. After the two weeks I came back to get a sweet taste of that rift only to find that it was sour, and lumpy. I had had enough, coming back brought no joy and a few days later I left the life that I had come to know so well in hopes of finding a bright and golden future. I stopped playing LOL for months, not expecting to return. About a week ago I found myself returning to the place of the crime. I knew that bad things had happened here but it wasn't that bad of an offense was it? Some words here and there. Even though I cursed like a sailor in the past I worked like one too. Always trying to bring home as many w's as possible so that I could survive. I simply didn't understand how honor worked. I didn't realize that even after all that time Riot had agents waiting in alleyways across the city just waiting for me to show my ugly mug in the neighborhood again. Time in fact had not heal my reputation. Riot had orders to eliminate me as soon as possible. They just needed it to look right. Around 12 PM today they caught me throwing up my gang sign in the direction of another player who told me that fizz had no reason to be in the jg then BLAM! No warning, they saw what they needed, they wanted my me dead not alive. They waited for me to get out of the match and made their move as I entered the lobby. I had just added the guy who reported me so that we could keep hashing out our problems out of sight like an abusive couple who fight behind closed doors. I'm starting a new match. Bam Bam Bam, POLICE!! OH SHIT!! Even Admiral Ackbar wouldn't have enough time to let me know about the trap that would prove to be my undoing. "Send me to hell!!!!" I screamed, foaming at the mouth as I realized that this was it, the end my journey as MasterDimblade. I would slay the last of what surely must have been millions of nerds on that account today. Even though any thoughts of being hunted and persecuted had long since faded from my mind, Riot headquaters had apparently remembered everything as if it happened yesterday and would not forget or forgive. Another statistic. Hopefully I can forget about all the friends from the past 8 years who I only knew how to contact in game. Shout out to Yuriyumi! (I forgot the rest) Gone are the skins that I paid for and earned over the long journey probably $200 cash over the 8 or so years (luckily for me I am a scrub). Even more importantly, the Rivals list that I accumulated is gone as well. I don't even know who I have challenged anymore. Who am I? What am I? A Tough Fighter You can be damn sure that you will see me on the rift again. Ill have to watch my back more closely now and be more careful who I get into altercations with. Only the true tough fighters don't run and tell! If you wanna 1v1 me come to baron pit homeboy. I'm going by just Dimblade now and I'm challenging you all.
: Well that's 5 min of my life I'll never get back
> [{quoted}](name=WyvernEgg,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=uxOecjB8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-13T02:54:57.855+0000) > > Well that's 5 min of my life I'll never get back Tips Fedora
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ed6s5Q4O,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-13T02:16:56.203+0000) > > OP has already made several threads, causing people to know at a glance who they are and that they are not interested in discussion. A man lost his account today! It took some time to compose and present himself.
> [{quoted}](name=MasterDimblade,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ed6s5Q4O,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-04-13T02:19:18.866+0000) > > A man lost his account today! It took some time to compose and present himself. You just have it our for me because I called you a Jabroni earlier.
: > [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ed6s5Q4O,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-13T02:13:51.156+0000) > > Player Behavior boards: > > *20 downvotes on a thread within 10 minutes, nobody bats an eye.* > > *20 upvotes within 10 minutes on a reasonable thread that simply goes against the ~~hive mind~~ "consensus" in PB, **ascended**. OP has already made several threads, causing people to know at a glance who they are and that they are not interested in discussion.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ed6s5Q4O,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-13T02:16:56.203+0000) > > OP has already made several threads, causing people to know at a glance who they are and that they are not interested in discussion. A man lost his account today! It took some time to compose and present himself.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: You’re probably great at parties.
> [{quoted}](name=insomniacjezz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HnjrV3Ax,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-12T22:09:51.829+0000) > > You’re probably great at parties. haha actually yeah
EzB (OCE)
: Pouring my heart out
Your just another bag of Mcdonalds cheeseburgers to me kid. Your lucky that you got banned because you would surely be crying after I tore you up in the rift. I got banned today and you don't see me crying.
THE COLFO (EUW)
: Is it worth continuing and using an account after 2 week ban
so what if 3 years pass and i come back and get reported 1 time. Is it ok to ban me then?
THE COLFO (EUW)
: Is it worth continuing and using an account after 2 week ban
why isnt there a rage bar letting you see how close you are?
THE COLFO (EUW)
: Is it worth continuing and using an account after 2 week ban
didn't remember that I left in bad standing = death
THE COLFO (EUW)
: Is it worth continuing and using an account after 2 week ban
: Stop perma-banning people for words
Your both getting reported for arguing.
Warpes (NA)
: So why are players who are telling everyone to "kys" not being insta banned?..
I got permabanned.. On my new account im not gonna say much and report any legitimate time so I can drag people down with me.
: > [{quoted}](name=MasterDimblade,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rEddvrZN,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-04-12T18:54:33.075+0000) > > They don't even tell you that they are coming for you, no warning. Hmm if you don't want me to talk just don't allow me to talk riot. You don't have to kick down my door bust my kneecaps out and then throw me into your kinky dungeon for the rest of my life. (or are you just into that) > > they want to beat the human nature out of humans Except that they did give you warning. They banned you for 2 weeks prior to your permanent ban. If that wasn't warning enough, I don't know what you qualify as a warning.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rEddvrZN,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-04-12T18:58:50.719+0000) > > Except that they did give you warning. They banned you for 2 weeks prior to your permanent ban. If that wasn't warning enough, I don't know what you qualify as a warning. Well they sure didn't remind me that I was on thin ice. With all the other things going on in my life it was pretty easy to not realize that I have a trap waiting for me whenever I would choose to log into LOL again. Where is admiral Ackbar when you need him and why hasn't riot hired him?
: Stop perma-banning people for words
They want to beat the human nature out of humans, It's some sort of weird experiment.
: Report system
What is probably happening is people get banned then make new accounts that have no real value to them. Since they have nothing to lose they drag other's down EASILY. Because they have no clue that they are about to get into a fight with some dude who has nothing to lose who is willing to sink the entire ship and drown everyone on it.
: I just came back after not playing for months. Got into an argument and now my account of like 7 years plus is perma-banned. I lost my account because i got into it with someone who didn't think that fizz belonged in the jg. Ya you should just accept the fact that you are screwed. Once a felon always a felon.
> [{quoted}](name=MasterDimblade,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rEddvrZN,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-04-12T18:51:39.426+0000) > > I just came back after not playing for months. Got into an argument and now my account of like 7 years plus is perma-banned. I lost my account because i got into it with someone who didn't think that fizz belonged in the jg. Ya you should just accept the fact that you are screwed. Once a felon always a felon. They don't even tell you that they are coming for you, no warning. Hmm if you don't want me to talk just don't allow me to talk riot. You don't have to kick down my door bust my kneecaps out and then throw me into your kinky dungeon for the rest of my life. (or are you just into that) they want to beat the human nature out of humans
THE COLFO (EUW)
: Is it worth continuing and using an account after 2 week ban
I just came back after not playing for months. Got into an argument and now my account of like 7 years plus is perma-banned. I lost my account because i got into it with someone who didn't think that fizz belonged in the jg. Ya you should just accept the fact that you are screwed. Once a felon always a felon.
Viølent (EUNE)
: Explain it to me.
Riot wants to beat the human nature out of humans. What a delusional system
Viølent (EUNE)
: Explain it to me.
ya dude the smart trolls end up winning big and getting a report on you. That happens enough and your screwed. The system is obviously messed up. It rewards trolls and punishes anyone who tries to argue back at all. Lesson = just be a punching bag or else.
: Riot allows the most toxic players to slip through the cracks. The players who start arguments.
well. I just came back and played this game after taking a few months break. I get into one argument, get reported and I'm permanently banned now. Once a felon always a felon?? Lock me up I guess but I'm hardly the worst out there.
: Basically > at the beginning of the line to create a block > like this Then make sure you have a line break to separate yours from theirs.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZO692Tsp,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-20T21:52:12.363+0000) > > Basically > at the beginning of the line to create a block > > Then make sure you have a line break to separate yours from theirs. thanks
: Riot allows the most toxic players to slip through the cracks. The players who start arguments.
I can change myself I cannot change others. I was just pissed. Thanks for listening to my complaints I feel better.
: If you feel that strongly about it, screen shot and submit a ticket to riot support on the matter. {{sticker:sona-playing}}
> [{quoted}](name=ı Sona ı,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZO692Tsp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-20T21:05:54.092+0000) > > If you feel that strongly about it, screen shot and submit a ticket to riot support on the matter. > > {{sticker:sona-playing}} No, I think that I just had to throw my two cents out there. I was upset. This goes beyond just League of Legends. Almost any online multiplayer game has problems like this. In fact life will always be full of toxicity. To actually build a utopia would just make the people who live in it crash even harder to the ground when they leave their bubble and are exposed to unmodified human nature. I don't believe people are all bad. I think we are just online and so we treat people in unreal ways.
: well I don't know the statistics so i was wondering. The point is that perhaps some behaviors are being punished unfairly harsh. And other behaviors that are worse or just as bad aren't punished as much. Also there could be ways to make a player unable to receive a ban. ex. Just remove certain letter combinations and words that a player is capable of typing. You can remove the rope they hang themselves with. > I legitimately don't know what you're trying to say here. i think i forgot to copy and paste something you posted and put my response in quote instead. > You can report instigators and they will get punished if they're guilty of what they're being reported for. It is much harder to prove intention and much easier to scan for trigger words. My point is that intention should be the focus of bans. Should players be groomed to never comment after teammates make mistakes? Trust me if you couldn't comment or be banned right after bad plays the player base would adapt. Riot has claimed that they proved their system has improved players in the past I believe. Really it all comes down to conditioning.
Hotarµ (NA)
: >Do you know the statistics of which categories receive the most bans? example Verbal abuse 80% Intentional Feeding 10% ect..... Yeah but what does that have to do with anything? >Yes, this is my point. Can't a person who uses language that cannot be banned be just as toxic I legitimately don't know what you're trying to say here. >Fight fire by preventing fire by allowing players to report instigators which i believe cause the most harm and fly under the radar. You _can_ report instigators and they _will_ get punished if they're guilty of what they're being reported for. You just supported that argument by showing that statistic in the beginning of your response.
well I don't know the statistics so i was wondering. The point is that perhaps some behaviors are being punished unfairly harsh. And other behaviors that are worse or just as bad aren't punished as much. Also there could be ways to make a player unable to receive a ban. ex. Just remove certain letter combinations and words that a player is capable of typing. You can remove the rope they hang themselves with. > I legitimately don't know what you're trying to say here. i think i forgot to copy and paste something you posted and put my response in quote instead. > You can report instigators and they will get punished if they're guilty of what they're being reported for. It is much harder to prove intention and much easier to scan for trigger words. My point is that intention should be the focus of bans. Should players be groomed to never comment after teammates make mistakes? Trust me if you couldn't comment or be banned right after bad plays the player base would adapt. Riot has claimed that they proved their system has improved players in the past I believe. Really it all comes down to conditioning.
: > I'll keep it simple. There is no way Riot cares enough to spend the resources on having an actual person watch a match and see how events transpired. It's simply impossible to manually monitor that many games. The amount of resources it would take to even set up a monitoring system of that kind is enormous, to the point where doing something like this would be extremely detrimental to Riot. ----- > The system really doesn't give a rat's ass about which player starts the argument Why would it? If two players are arguing, what's the difference between them? Both parties are breaking the rules and should be punished accordingly. ----- > the ones who start up arguments or simply target others to place blame for the loss have the ability to escape punishment as long as they refrain from using certain key words ----- That's incorrect. Using "key words" isn't the only way to get yourself suspended. You don't even have to use profanity to get a strike. The system recognizes negative behaviour far beyond than just insults and "key words". > You see, players who make mistakes naturally get defensive and upset. It is a natural human reaction and it is completely normal. If you want to defend yourself, mute the source of toxicity. If you want to fight back, you're not defending yourself - you're **retaliating**. And I agree, it is a natural human reaction to defend oneself, but you also have to know your boundaries and not let emotions get the better of you. Self-control plays a huge role in one's life.
> Self-control plays a huge role in one's life. > Permalink True. But humans are wired to retaliate. Asking them to go against their nature can be done but how many people can do it? Is there any way to get around or prevent the initial attack? Both sides reside in self-control, one is punished from my personal experience. Perhaps This is simply one of my flaws that come and bite me from time to time. (been banned 2 times in like 9 years) I may just be inflating this issue in my own mind because I've never had other problems or been banned for any other reason than getting into an argument where i type the wrong word.
Hotarµ (NA)
: >I'll keep it simple. There is no way Riot cares enough to spend the resources on having an actual person watch a match and see how events transpired. Or because it would take an _ungodly_ amount of resources to perform and wouldn't be worth said resources because a simple automated system + blanket ruleset does the job just fine. There are barely any false positives and if you actually monitor what you say you will _never_ get punished. >The person that is already having the hardest time in the match gets additional pressure placed upon them and the chances they will say something negative increase. I sympathize with people who are being picked on, but that doesn't give you the right to sink to someone's level and then claim you shouldn't be punished for acting the same way they did. Don't fight fire with fire. >You have simply created a system where you scapegoat the people who talk like sailors after being psychologically projected upon by other upset players. Please show me a scenario in which the aggressor provoked someone and didn't get punished themselves. While negative retaliation is punishable, the system doesn't let someone else off the hook because they got someone to argue back. If someone does something reportable at any point of the match, they can get punished for it if you report them.
Do you know the statistics of which categories receive the most bans? example Verbal abuse 80% Intentional Feeding 10% ect..... > if you actually monitor what you say you will never get punished. Yes, this is my point. Can't a person who uses language that cannot be banned be just as toxic > Don't fight fire with fire. Fight fire by preventing fire by allowing players to report instigators which i believe cause the most harm and fly under the radar.
Rioter Comments

MasterDimblade

Level 95 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion