: How would YOU, Change ezreal?
**Rising Spell Force**: Every time Ezreal lands a basic spell on an enemy champion he gains a stack of increased Spell and On-hit damage (Caps) **Mystic Shot**: Ezreal fires a bolt of energy in a line, dealing physical damage to the first enemy hit. _Enemies that are effected by Disturbed Essence also have On-Hit effects applied and reduce all of Ezreal's cooldowns by a percent._ **Essence Flux**: Ezreal fires a wave of energy in a line, dealing magic damage to enemy champions struck, and granting all allied champions struck gain bonus Spell damage. Enemies struck have Disturbed Essence. **Arcane Shift**: Ezreal blinks to the target location, firing a homing bolt that deals magic damage to the nearest enemy. _Enemies that are effected by Disturbed Essence also have On-Hit effects applied._ **Essence Wave**: Ezreal _immediately_ releases an energy wave in a wide arc, dealing flat damage to all enemies hit and applying Essence Shock. _Enemies with Essence Shock struck by Ezreal's Mystic Shot and Arcane Shift receive 2 on-hits while under it's effect._ That's how you fix the interaction. Ezreal is now geared towards being a sieging ADC spell caster, whose potential locked behind a gate that requires him to maintain stacks with Mystic Shot and utilize Essence Flux to access his On-Hit effects, with his Ultimate allowing him to access it during team fights. Now Ezreal can no longer be a long range bully by simply hitting a cheeky Q, but punishes those who can't dodge at all and also now scales as a DPS. It also fits in with his aesthetic of being a mage prodigy who literally relies on magic items because he's lazy.
Coopa123 (EUW)
: and you didn't mute him because?
I did after he became an annoying ass? I'm sorry, is calling someone a moron for being unnecessarily hostile for no reason now what gets the community and Riot's jimmies rustled? Please. Clearly Riot has a problem with differentiating between frustrated players dealing with highly uncooperative, rude and hostile players and actual highly uncooperative, rude and hostile players here. It's been this way for 5 years now and in the 8 that I've been playing I've never once been nailed with any penalty before that. Riot's threshold for toxicity went from nonexistent, to highly uncooperative, rude and hostile players, to bad attitudes, to moderately frustrated players dealing with the second. Let's not mom this, shall we?
: To Those Who Flame and Defend Themselves
Brb, throwing all forms of criticism out the window.
Coopa123 (EUW)
: I really want to see the chat logs. Pretty sure your definition of toxicity is different than Riot's. And I am convinced that you weren't banned for "just arguing". Can you provide chat logs?
I got chat banned for calling someone a moron mate. Riot's definition of Toxicity is any semblance of negativity. P.S. The guy I called a moron? He was ping spamming me away, telling me to go the fuck away because he thought I was going to take his farm. I was warding for him.
: Can you tell me how to get out of silver?
You don't. The way Silver is right now, it's not about you carrying, it's about your team not losing their lanes. You'd be better off just taking the rest of the season to practice, find two lanes that work for you and start specializing in them for next season or just really learning how to use Hyper-carry Auto-attackers.
: Pretty much a generic post, often sounding like a users manual coming up with common sense things that never really work out, hence there are so many different tiers and skill ranges in this game. The whole "analysis" is so vague it does not even deserve the term, with you switching back and forth in your argumentation. For example the part _"It's better to play with your team than make the correct play. If you know your team shouldn't fight something, but you think you can turn the fight, it's generally better to be there and turn the fight than to say hopefully they don't engage while I splitpush"_. If I can turn the fight, the reason to start it is there, so my team is right in doing so. When they still engage while I splitpush, I don't think they are right, because **I AM SPLITPUSHING FOR THAT REASON. **I would be with them if we can win it. If we can not, I splitpush, else it's wasted potential. If we are good at teamfighting, then of course nobody with common sense suddenly starts to vanish in the jungle, he or she will stick together. If it's NOT succesfull, then it makes sense to keep pacing back and forth as five - so stop it. Some things like ""_I can do a, b, and c and he can only respond with x and y because z will get him punished. If I take option b he'll use y and so be prepared to counter that."_" are also called common sense. I mean, when I will walk up to an enemy as Bard, I am most likely trying to stun him or as Blitzcrank to grab him. And not handing out ice cream. Then you often say "It can be", "It might be" and such. Of course, it's vague again. Leage "can" be fun, but actually it's frustrating in SoloQ. It "might be" a hard time carrying, but the lopsided "matchmaking" is actually just creating stomps. Then you talk about General Discussion forums for some reason that have nothing to do with gameplay. It's just gossip, and reading the forums - or not - do not let you climb or drop in ranking at all. I am here since 8 years and 2 months. I've seen almost anything. And a lot of stuff that is written here is really just generic stuff everybody did know, but for some reason, because this guy is "Master tier", people start to act like they never knew these things like "this game can be bittering" or "stay strong mentally". No shit. Users either flame or honour you. Well, also something totally new we never figured out ourselves. It takes Master Tier for that I guess.. This whole post is generic pseudo-advice stuff like "drive carefully when under bad road conditions". Oh really? I thought I could speed up in sharp turns on heavy rain. . . .
> [{quoted}](name=Teemo Gromp,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qrE3N2ti,comment-id=0030,timestamp=2018-05-04T13:47:16.110+0000) > > Pretty much a generic post, often sounding like a users manual coming up with common sense things that never really work out, hence there are so many different tiers and skill ranges in this game. The whole "analysis" is so vague it does not even deserve the term, with you switching back and forth in your argumentation. This post is the epitome of the League community's overall attitude. OP wrote out a fairly decent, well composed and useful post and the response to that is "Pfft, what, you think we didn't already know that? The arrogance." Everything OP distilled in his post is 100% correct and most players in League suffer from some fallacious nonsense OP has pointed out: Win Rates are key indicators; I don't have to group; If you all would of done fantastic play X, we'd have won. Ect. Ect. Ect. People without extensive playtime or high level play experience do not self-correct or realize these things. I've been in this game since Pre-Lux, I have seen it all and the average player today is worse than the average player back then, because people such as yourself have this attitude that when someone points something out, it's *some how* them taking a pompous view of themselves and not just someone throwing out some helpful advice or insights. If everyone knew this shit already, OP wouldn't feel the need to explain it.
: As a D5 player, yes, it is extremely bad, and I feel is one of the worst elo's present in LoL. People believe they understand what they are doing, and will ignore your pings and feedback. I even had someone on my team yesterday who I got fed (jungle main) rage quit because they could have ended and tried to get kills instead. When we told them what they could have done, their response was "fuck this" and they quit. (Luckily we won due to making an insane move). About half of D5 players are self-absorbed and believe they are gods at the game for being in the 1%, and it consistently makes for a toxic experience, especially as a Jungle main.
CoopA826 (EUW)
: > Constructive or harsh criticism, regardless, is met with the same defensive and reactive attitude. You ask the purpose of an item in a build, you get lashed at. You request someone play safer, you get lashed at. You explain why X is not working, you get lashed at. You try and form up the team, you get ignored. You try and set up an objective, you get ignored. Most of what you mention is either completely unnecessary or so obvious that it becomes irrelevant. > You ask the purpose of an item in a build, you get lashed at. Why would you ask about anything like this. This accomplishes absolutely nothing. Starting a discussion about item choices in the middle of the game is absolutely useless. The damage is already done, you can't sell items, distracting other people from actually playing the game is not helpful either. What's the point? > You request someone play safer, you get lashed at. Another irrelevant and too obvious "request". People either already know they have to play safer which makes this request unnecessary or people are tilted as fuck and such a helpful piece of advice by some random stranger on the internet is not going to change anything. > You explain why X is not working, you get lashed at. Nobody made you the team captain. You don't know more about the game than the people in your ELO. You may think that, but your current ELO and winrate prove that you don't. Nobody has to listen to what you're saying I think your biggest problem is that you can't emphasize with the people you're complaining about. Imagine you have a 13 year old top laner. He just got home after a long day of constant bullying. He starts the game, gets his shit wrecked by a Teemo, and then you appear out of nowhere like "you shouldn't build armor items and try to play safer you die too much" ... is it really suprising that people like this would lash out?
> Why would you ask about anything like this. This accomplishes absolutely nothing. Starting a discussion about item choices in the middle of the game is absolutely useless. The damage is already done, you can't sell items, distracting other people from actually playing the game is not helpful either. What's the point? Why wouldn't you? Bad builds lose games, even rebuying an item that is FAR more complementary to the team or the character is worth the gold loss if it produces results. Consequently, if someone starts the build for Y before X, notifying them before hand stops the damage from compounding. This shouldn't be taken as an offense, as I (and everyone else) are trying to win the same game they are. If you're building armor against the teemo whose wrecking you and someone tells you "sell armor, buy X, it'll help," the response shouldn't be "Fuck off" or completely tuning out your team. > Another irrelevant and too obvious "request". People either already know they have to play safer which makes this request unnecessary or people are tilted as fuck and such a helpful piece of advice by some random stranger on the internet is not going to change anything. They obviously don't. If someone has 3 deaths already and they haven't changed their play patterns to acknowledge that, you telling them to play safer, so the REST of the team can compensate and do something shouldn't be taken as an insult or demeaning. This mentality is specifically the problem, as your teammates are not some random strangers, but 4 other players trying to win the game. > Nobody made you the team captain. You don't know more about the game than the people in your ELO. You may think that, but your current ELO and winrate prove that you don't. Nobody has to listen to what you're saying "Elo" Eight years of this game, I have more than enough experience to tell people what will and will not work. My ELO is irrelevant, that you think it is proves my point, you (like the community) don't want to play as a team, you want to play "your" game, at the detriment to the rest of group and any critique is met with some form of backlash, typically in a rude Ad Hom. > I think your biggest problem is that you can't emphasize with the people you're complaining about. > Imagine you have a 13 year old top laner. He just got home after a long day of constant bullying. He starts the game, gets his shit wrecked by a Teemo, and then you appear out of nowhere like "you shouldn't build armor items and try to play safer you die too much" ... is it really suprising that people like this would lash out? Really? "Empathizing" is now the core value of online gaming? Is every person a 13 year old on this game? Is every person having a shit day? Is every person just using League to escape their worldly problems only to find someone (un)surprisingly is trying to play the game as it was intended and finding it hard to cope with this fact? That reach is so far I can't believe you didn't pull something as you typed that. Everything you've posted doesn't address the topic, it's just straight apologia for the poor and dismissive attitude this community has towards it's team members. You've only strengthened my case.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=MasterofSFL,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=xeAEIL6M,comment-id=0024000700000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-14T15:03:06.287+0000) > I've played as a support main for almost 7 years, I've never once sat there and said "Wow, this role is boring, I wish Riot would do something about it." The entire nature of a support role IS to be *reactive*, not proactive. You're not there to be in the spotlight, you're not there to be the playmaker, you're not there to be the guy who gets front page on the newspaper as the MvP, you're there to facilitate a fight. > > A Support _controls_ the flow of a fight, **advantaging **your team, **disadvantaging ** their opponents. > > If people feel underwhelming while playing as a support, they're playing the wrong role, because the support role is never going to be one that satisfies ones need to have a personal impact on the game. By definition the role requires you to support others, not empower yourself. Um...supports, especially tank supports (which are the ones getting hit hardest by this update), _are_ often the playmakers, because of controlling the flow of the fight. And I have to question your mentality, because playing support _should_ feel like it has a personal impact on the game, _through_ empowering and protecting others. **If you aren't feeling like you're having an impact on the game, then you're playing support wrong.** A support should be warding to create vision, controlling the enemy's ability to do damage, protecting their own teammates, and changing the course of a fight with a well-placed combo or ultimate. (Seriously, the number of times I've turned a fight around with a well-placed Nami or Sona ult, or negated a good portion of an enemy team's damage with a Janna or Soraka ult, is nothing to sneeze at.) If I feel like I'm having no effect on a game, then I get worried, not complacent. And yes, the role is going to get boring if Riot removes utility from supports. The entire purpose of Talisman of Ascension, Frostqueen's Claim, and Face of the Mountain were to provide better utility through their actives, stat boosts, and passives. ToA made it so that you could get into or out of fights more easily. FQC made it so that you could get that little bit more vision and control. FotM helped you actually keep a teammate alive by having a handy shield, especially if you're playing someone like Leona, Alistar, Blitzcrank, etc. who doesn't have an in-built ally shield ability, and with the changes to Locket of the Iron Solari, FotM is a better pick for a shield item for a tank support to finish first. Riot can say that they don't want to relegate supports back to the wardbot status, but that's effectively what's being moved towards in this update.
> Um...supports, especially tank supports (which are the ones getting hit hardest by this update), _are often the playmakers, **because of controlling the flow of the fight.**_ And I have to question your mentality, because playing support should feel like it has a personal impact on the game, through empowering and protecting others. No, that is facilitating a fight. That is setting up the win conditions for your team, it is not executing the play and actually winning the fight. You need damage for that, you need to be able to kill the enemy team or take a quick objective for that and all utility and tank supports suffer in their damage. They are not playmakers they're _**Facilitators**_ >If you aren't feeling like you're having an impact on the game, then you're playing support wrong. Never have I ever felt I wasn't having an impact, in fact I made it clear what the impact a Support should be having: Facilitating Fights. My statement was in regards to that "Powerful," "OP," "I can kill anything" feeling Riot is trying to push onto the Support role. That's not where the Support's place is, nor is it the what it should be oriented to.
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: Vision IS primarily a support's job since they get the item specifically designed to do so. They also have trinkets (as well as every teammate) but trinkets have a CD and get ward timers specifically tuned to be longer, the longer the game progresses. Even in Diamond (low Diamond, high Plat), you can't you rely on your team helping you do that. Your team can contribute to vision sure but the responsibility to do so squarely falls to you and in certain cases, a utility jungler that buys a Tracker's Knife (like Nunu or Lee). With this change, Riot aims to remove the heavy importance on buying a Sightstone by fusing it with already purchased gold gen support items and naturally fit it into your build paths, without costing you an item slot for a dedicated warding item. This will allow supports to be more proactive in games and even allow for bigger power spikes. There are a few items that supports consider as their core purchases and that's basically playing with 2-3 item slots already taken away. Even more if you need to boost your utility and therefore, babysit more. Nobody wants to babysit anyone. Passive playstyle (and its encouragement) is why most people dislike supporting. If they feel like they aren't actively participating in fights but are in charge of shielding/healing their team instead from the back lines (and warding), it can be a pretty underwhelming experience for most people.
> [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=xeAEIL6M,comment-id=002400070000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-13T14:16:21.681+0000) > There are a few items that supports consider as their core purchases and that's basically playing with 2-3 item slots already taken away. Even more if you need to boost your utility and therefore, babysit more. Nobody wants to babysit anyone. Passive playstyle (and its encouragement) is why most people dislike supporting. If they feel like they aren't actively participating in fights but are in charge of shielding/healing their team instead from the back lines (and warding), it can be a pretty underwhelming experience for most people. Speak for yourself. I've played as a support main for almost 7 years, I've never once sat there and said "Wow, this role is boring, I wish Riot would do something about it." The entire nature of a support role IS to be *reactive*, not proactive. You're not there to be in the spotlight, you're not there to be the playmaker, you're not there to be the guy who gets front page on the newspaper as the MvP, you're there to facilitate a fight. A Support _ensures_ their team **survival**. A Support _controls_ the flow of a fight, **advantaging **your team, **disadvantaging ** their opponents. A Support _empowers_ **others**. This is what a support **_does_**. The role is not built for those who want the limelight, it is not meant for those who want to ooh and awe, it's for those who like to set the stage for others to shine. This change is just a hamfisted way to appease the former when the latter was perfectly happy already. If people feel underwhelming while playing as a support, they're playing the wrong role, because the support role is never going to be one that satisfies ones need to have a personal impact on the game. By definition the role requires you to support others, not empower yourself.
: > One thing we’ve learned from Ardent Censer over the summer is that Support players greatly appreciated the ability to rush impactful items - they were able to feel like a bigger participant in the game. The only reason Support players 'appreciated' rushing Ardent Censer was because it was basically saying, 'Hey Kiddos, if you can be the first one to grab the Ardent Censer before the enemy Support, YOU WIN!' > We’ve also learned that the game still functions well without a Sightstone rush - in other words, the game doesn’t break down from a lack of early vision. So... What is the point of this change? > The requirement to buy Sightstone has long existed as a tax on the support position, and while vision is an important element of the game, the way it delivers this has been a drain on satisfaction for a long time. I won't deny that the need to buy Sightstone on a support can sometime be a bit of downside. > We found that for most players, the existing quest rewards were very low satisfaction relative to their power level. We hope that gaining this active is a much more noticeable and satisfying reward. Getting the ability to place multiple wards will never be a satisfying rewards. No one is going to playing support playing their absolute hardest trying to get the quest done, and once they do they're not going to be like, "HELL YEAH, NOW I HAVE THE POWER OF THE SIGHTSTONE!" Even if they don't even focus on the quest and they finally notice that the quest is finished their reaction is more likely going to be along the lines of, "Oh, now I have a sightstone... About time." Overall I'm not particularly excited for these changes. I don't think it's going to be that bad, but at the same time I feel it not going to be that good either. This just feels like a really pointless update that no one was asking for. I get that you want to help support mains be more impactful and make the role more appealing, but this really isn't going to do it. People don't play support for a number of reasons, in fact most of these reasons can spread across to multiple other games. I play a lot of Dungeons and Dragons, and one thing I notice is that whenever we're building our party is that nobody wants to be the Cleric. This is why whenever I'm not being the Dungeon Master, I always have to be the Cleric (That may be because the Cleric is my favourite class). The main reason this is so is because most of the time when people play DND, they want to be going around chopping heads off with swords or blasting monsters with magic spells. They don't want to be the one that has to protect everyone while the rest of the team has fun slicing up a Green Dragon. There's a similar link when it comes to League of Legends. When people watch moments like Faker's 1v1 with Ryu, or these legendary Pentakills, they don't see the support doing these things. They look at these things and say to themselves, "I want to be like that!". Many of the players of League of Legends don't want be that person that protects their teammates, or gives them kills. They want to be the ones getting the kills, pulling off sick outplays, wrecking team fights, or stealing Barons. These sorts of thing can't really be done with the Support role (Technically some supports like Thresh can do these things, but it's very rare). My point is the reason people don't play support is not just because they generate the least gold or because they feel useless. It's because that's just how the support role has been treated across dozens of other games for decades, and how it will continue to be treated for many years to come.
> There's a similar link when it comes to League of Legends. When people watch moments like Faker's 1v1 with Ryu, or these legendary Pentakills, they don't see the support doing these things. They look at these things and say to themselves, "I want to be like that!". Many of the players of League of Legends don't want be that person that protects their teammates, or gives them kills. They want to be the ones getting the kills, pulling off sick outplays, wrecking team fights, or stealing Barons. These sorts of thing can't really be done with the Support role (Technically some supports like Thresh can do these things, but it's very rare). > My point is the reason people don't play support is not just because they generate the least gold or because they feel useless. It's because that's just how the support role has been treated across dozens of other games for decades, and how it will continue to be treated for many years to come. This right here is the main failing most of you Devs, in most games, have in regards to "Support" as a concept and a player class. You all focus too much on making every other class exciting and their ability to make plays so important, that the entire burden of "Facilitating" everything gets shoved onto us. Then you have to go through pains to make the class not boring for anyone who doesn't enjoy being the facilitator and instead of the play maker. Giving supports one more item slot they'll be expected to sacrifice for the team isn't going to make the role any more exciting for anyone, because the role it self is designed to be a backseat, hold-everything-together-long-enough one. The only thing these changes do is dampen the role of the support that you've designated it to do.
Fearless (NA)
: It was very satisfying, but it has a ton of overlap with other defensive options, most clearly locket. We're not saying we won't look to offer some defensive options in the future, but if and when we do, we'll be giving power that has a bit more uniqueness or interaction to it. FOTM right now is one of the larger contributions to shield stacking problems, and has some of the least interesting build impacts and gameplay.
*Uniqueness* *Uninteresting* This isn't how we design games. This comes off as a whim of a decision you developers happened to react on. FOTM has been one of the major reasons support tanks can survive bottom, mid game and still give a modicum of support to their team outside of being a soak and CC machine. Saying it has an uninteresting build impact is factually untrue, given what you can do with it. Saying it has uninteresting impacts on gameplay is no different than saying Locket has no interesting impacts on gameplay (Which is the item you're trying to sell as it's replacement). If you want to talk about an uninteresting, common place, boring item, that item IS Locket. It's just a flat stat boost with a tiny shield on a long cooldown (a cooldown that now can't be lowered without sacrificing Rune space to it BTW).
ItsLowbo (NA)
: The goal is not necessarily to reduce Support’s influence in the vision game, but rather to lessen the economic impact required to do so.
It's an asinine change. If the goal was less gold impact on builds, there are less drastic, less draconian means to revising the items than to completely rework the build pathing of an entire class of champions. The reduction in cost and ward charges of Sightstone would have been more than sufficient to achieve this. Saying it's for gold economy reasons is just a cop-out, you don't BTFO 4 core items of a support build just for this reason. I've supported in this game almost since it's inception and with almost 7 years of straight support play, I can tell you warding is the least "rewarding" of actions, yet one of the most important. Almost no one but the support wards, putting it behind an effective time barrier doesn't some how increase the "reward" of the act and only impacts the support's roles negatively, since only upper tier players properly ward. This is a direct nerf to the role itself in just this area. Yet, on top of putting warding behind a time barrier, you're also removing a massive amount of utility from supports, both for themselves and for their team, especially tanks. Simultaneously losing both the 20% item cooldown and the self-shield of Targon's is going to remove the Tank support role from the game. It's already hard enough getting the Stats necessary to survive an onslaught from carries in the game, especially after the runes rework, but now half the Tank support repertoire has been nixed (Especially in Health). Even if you incorporate the less taxing gold item path, this doesn't make up for the loss of that many actives, that many stats, that many benefits just so us supports can possibly buy one more decent damage item. This was not a well thought out idea, by any of you.
: "it makes perfect sense" hence why im struggling to understand you want to reward people to play the game, simply for playing the game?
I want to reward people who aren't wasting the time of others by allocating their time properly, not leaving because they didn't get their pick or position, ect and keeping the times between queuing and actually playing the game to a minimum. It was all in the post, so again you're just being obtuse to be obtuse.
: Doesn't make sense the reward to queuing is to play the game? do you really need more?
It makes perfect sense. Que dodging causes frustration, puts players into irritative moods and overall drags out the process to actually getting into the game. I've given a proposal that aims to soften the irritation and frustration for players with a reward system and to help reduce the amount of overall que dodging within the game. It's not a complex or hard thing to grasp, so you're just being obtuse at this point.
: > [{quoted}](name=MasterofSFL,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=pemz5n9d,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-12-15T02:14:52.234+0000) > > Obviously not. How you got that out of this is beyond me. Rewarding players doesn't stop leavers, then you'd be promoting people to play games they thought were bad solely because of a reward system
Bad games happen daily, if you're queing for "the perfect game" you might as well not que at all. This isn't about just punishing leavers, it's about rewarding players who consistently enter their games and deal with the que dodging.
: So what you’re saying is you wabt people who leave to be punished to s point they can never play again....
Obviously not. How you got that out of this is beyond me.
: Players can take NUNU jg, take cleanse/ghost and spend the entire game running it down mid and go 0/47. And you know what? Let Riot take care of them, no one appointed you a moderator to start flaming him and losing ur shit over 1 game. You will probably never meet that Nunu ever again in your life, so it's better you just let him get a ban then to flame and get both your accounts banned over one game.
Meanwhile, I lose 30 minutes of my life. Do you see the issue?
: >requires that you put a relatively moderate amount of effort into picking and building a character/comp, set aside atleast 45mins to play a game at it's fullest Minor nitpick - average game length is below 30 minutes now. The days of slow, strategic 45min+ games with occasional bits of teamfights are gone, replaced with 20ish minute one-sided drubbings because ESPORTS!!!11 >adding additional rewards to accounts that show a high degree of consistency in starting games and incrementally increasing que penalties for those who constantly leave . There's already a leaverbuster penalty applied to people who regularly drop lobbies, but IIRC, it caps out at 20 minutes. I'd advocate an escalating system where you start out at 5 minutes for dodging, but the time doubles every time you dodge, and doesn't go back down until you successfully complete two games in a row without a dodge. 5m - 10m - 20m - 40m- 1h20m - 2h40m - 5h-20m
The average game is around 30, but you should always set aside that 45 in case the game drags on. Leaver buster exists, but it's a band-aid. If you're someone whose chronic it doesn't stop you, it slows you. Under this kind of system, theoretically, if you're a chronic leaver, the penalties will be high every-time, everyday for the rest of your stint at league unless you take steps to amend your habits, which is in-line with Riot's player development philosophy.
Rioter Comments
: Oleandervine, you're awesome! I keep trying to tell straight people that representation matters. Why can't LGBT people have a piece of the pie? Why can't we exist in this mythical universe? I want our stories told. Straight people literally are represented by every character in the game. Why can't we just have one? Why is it all this fake concern for "not having characters explicitly defined by their sexual orientation" when WE want one character? Representation matters to those of us who aren't always in the game. I know that whenever Riot has released a person of color as a champ, I play the hell out of them. I feel that connection with the game and the escape of fantasy element. When Ekko was released that was when I felt represented fully. He was a darkskin, Black champion who wanted to have fun and be seen. Give me more of that. (BTW straight gamers, Taric vogues in his dance animation and I need you to google what that is before asking whether or not Taric is gay)
If what gets you excited about a character isn't the character of the individual but what they look like, I feel bad for you son.
: > [{quoted}](name=MantraSoulFlare,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=B7qwEzEa,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2016-04-07T18:56:16.120+0000) > > Do you REALLY want characters to be explicitly defined by their sexual orientation, even when it's not germane to their purpose? I feel like the guy might easily have been bi or gay when he was a man, but he's one of those meta humans with a celestial being riding shotgun now, so the scope of who and how he loves just got really wide and ethereal. > > If he's gay in your heart as a Taric fan than I'd just say he's gay. *shrug* Don't let Riot's lack of shoehorning love scenes into war stories hold you back, mate! Do we *need* to know that Anivia froze Gnar, or that Lissandra was blinded by a bear, or that Miss Fortune's first name is Sarah? Do we need taunts, lore, or anything other than numbers? These things make the characters more human and relatable, and having a gay character does the same thing. You probably won't really understand needing someone to relate to in your games until you yourself fall into a social group that isn't represented. Plus, announcing he is gay is not defining him by his sexuality. He's defined by his fall from grace and ascent to becoming an Aspect. Lucian is more defined by his straight sexuality with his vengeance for his wife than Taric would be if he was announced as gay.
Rofl, No The only reason any of you think he's gay; Fan-made Yoai fantasies between him and Ezreal. You PLACING THAT on him, when there is no indication, at all, that he's a homosexual IS on you, not Riot. Riot doesnt need to come out and state he's gay, except to pander to the idea that originally was a joke. Anivia Freezing Gnargives us grounds as to WHY Gnar is here. Lissanda's blindness explains why she has no eyes. Knowing MF's first name gives us a character, not a Pun. But knowing that Taric's Gay? Shoehorning that into the lore? For what reason can you give that even mildly adds to the story, to the character, to the reasons why he or she acts? It doesn't. It's just you, wanting to inject sexuality into something where the sexual nature of the character has no place.
: Cassiopeia Twin Fang expectations
(Edit v.2) As a Cass lover, one of my biggest gripes with her character overall is how clunky her kit is for what it is attempting to do. The current idea behind Cass is to maintain a "Poison" (DoT{Which does comparatively little damage DPS wise}) and then stand still for 3 seconds and wail has hard as you can with her Twin Fangs on an enemy. Cassiopeia wants to be a hard core DPS champion, but between the Micro needed to maintain the weak poison and the standing still to get off Twin Fang combined with the general clunkiness of her Kit (Constant interruption of DPS to maintain poison, plus high chance of missing) causes her to be hard to balance, either being too strong (Harassing lane, translating to snowball/) or too weak (Can not land poison or is nuked too fast to deal significant damage). Cassiopeia's core identity is that of the poison mage that whittles you down and then quickly hit you with the final strikes to end you. Her current iteration lacks any thematic feel, with no allusions to her snake-like characteristics aside from her model and generically worded abilities. To accomplish a good rework, the best possible approach would be to play up her poison maintenance to be far more important, beyond that as a simple Debuff that activates Twin Fang's passive and simultaneously open up Cassiopeia to be a slightly more mobile character that needs to move to both live and preform well. In order to do that, there are a few possible routes you can take: Option A) **Focus on the Poison having multiple effects and being more thematically expressed:** *Stacks* *Damaged more while moving* *Reduced AS* *Slows* Taking this route would allow you to turn Cassiopeia into the Anti-Mobile Mage, who cripples her opponent's and punishes them for attempting to escape. Instead of Q being a delayed bomb, you could Switch Q and R's abilities and turn R into a deadly DoT that when activated deals more damage at Lower HP%/Stacks of poison and shift the Q's poison to Twin Fang's. (Q now can be reworked into a new, Single Target Stun/Slow ability This would of course require you to rework Twin Fang into a more centralized Ability (Being now her main Damage ability) and the Kit changes could look something like that **Serpent's Venom (P):** _Twin Fang and Miasma apply Stacks of Serpent's Venom, stacks accumulate and refresh after each application. At X Stacks Targets are Damaged while moving At Z Stacks Targets have Reduce MS At O Stacks Targets take % more damage_ **Petrifying Gaze (Q):** _Shoot a Fast moving skill shot that Slows the first champion it hits. (If the Champion is facing Cassiopeia, that champion is Immobilized and interrupted)_ **Choking Miasma (W):** _Cassiopeia spits a toxic cloud in a moderate ranged narrow cone that gradually tapers outward and lingers. Enemies caught in the cloud are afflicted with increasingly more stacks of Serpent's Venom _ **Twin Fang (E):** _Cassiopeia shoots two successive poison bolts in a Line and applies X stacks of Serpent's Venom. Twin Fang's cooldown is .5 and Cassiopeia can hold up to Two Charges of Twin Fang. (Applying X Stacks of Serpent's Venom or Killing/Assist an Enemy restores one Charge of Twin Fang)_ **Neurotoxin (R):** _Cassiopeia Doubles the Stack's of Serpent's Venom in all effected Champions within X Range, dealing Y DoT + per stack (Increasing at lower % of health)_ This maintains the current feel of Cassiopeia, while removing her current clunky play pattern by removing the need to awkwardly standstill and press E and being absurdly close to use her Ultimate. It allows Cass to use her Petrifying Gaze to Setup a Choking Miasma followed up by shots of Twin Fang and reposition throughout the fight while she regains Charges of Twin Fang, ending in a Game Changing Ulti that can quickly drain her afflicted opponent's and allow her team to finish off stragglers. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Option B) **Use Poison to build up to combos similar to Ryze** In this version, Poison isn't an applied DoT, but an Activated debuf after conditions are met. Similar to Ryze (Who charges himself with energy than unleashes) Cassiopeia will build up the poisons inside her opponent's bodies, than trigger them to unleash Fast, Hard Hitting Combos or Increase the utility of her Abilities. **Latent Poison (P):** _Cassiopeia's abilities impregnate her targets with a Venom that spreads through their body over 2 Seconds, Lasting X Seconds During this time, attacking an enemy will activate up to 2 Toxins:_ _Noxious Blast- Deadly Poison: Increases the Ticks and Intensity of the DoT (Can stack)_ _Miasma- Virulent Toxin: Rapidly Increases the Slow from X to Y and Damages champions that move _ _Twin Fang- Venom: Decreases Twin Fang's Cooldown and Increase's Damage done Based on % Health_ **Noxious Blast (Q):** _Explode an area with poison after .6 seconds (Moderate Range). If it hits and enemy unit, it applies 3 ticks of damage over 2 seconds. Noxious Blast can be cast while moving. _ **Miasma (W):** _Spit a blast of poison smoke in a Moderately ranged narrow cone that widens and moves forward over time. Enemies hit by the initial cast are damaged and have reduced MR. The cloud lingers and slows enemies within it_. **Twin Fang (E):** _Shoot two fangs of poison at the enemy, dealing a large amount of damage. Killing an Enemy Resets Twin Fang and Cassiopeia gains a short burst of MS._ **Gaze of the Serpent (R):** _Close ranged Target champion Facing Cassiopeia is Stunned, enemy champions around the target facing Cassiopeia are stunned for a lesser duration (Enemies not facing Cass are slowed) and are instantly afflicted with Latent Poison (Slowed enemies receive the stack 1 second after)._ The play pattern from this kit is centered around the original Idea of whittling an opponent down and finishing them when near death. Latent poison open's up opportunities for Cassiopeia to engage with an advantage (Either by way of trade or kill potential), while giving opponent's the windows to attack her at her weakest. Activating Deadly Poison gives Cassiopeia harass potential from a distance, while Virulent Toxin allows her control of the battle field; corralling Mid and Backline enemies to one side of the fight and giving Front liners a difficult time. Finally, Activating Venom can quickly end a low health opponent and allowing her to close in on her next victim with Twin Fang's movement speed and paralyze them with Gaze of the Serpent for a swift death. IN both kits the poison acts as a catalyst to increase Cassiopeia's potential and make it clear to her opponent's that even the smallest nick can have consequences with the first Kit turning Cassiopeia into a mage who loves to draw out fights, hitting and running in between Twin Fang Casts/Recharges while building up Stacks and finally unleashing massive amounts of damage. The Second Kit front loads Cassiopeia's damage, sacrificing a long term game for a snow balling finisher who whittles down the weakest champion and quickly switching to the next. Both kits emphasis a cunning style of play, where hard nuking is replaced with quick hard-hitting abilities and darting in and around the battlefield: Just like a snake.
9kPluzZ (NA)
: Why do people think random people on the internet are supposed to be nice? Matter a fact the internet is what allows people to act like dicks.
> [{quoted}](name=9kPluzZ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bYTjXBwJ,comment-id=004a,timestamp=2015-11-08T16:55:47.432+0000) > > Why do people think random people on the internet are supposed to be nice? Matter a fact the internet is what allows people to act like dicks. Why? Because people don't know how to deal with raw humanity or take the initiative to remove themselves from the situation. Instead of taking everything with a grain of salt and being detached, some feel the need to take everything personal and moderator what others can and can not do to them in whatever space they happen to occupy at that particular moment in time.
: Your points are all valid. I agree with them as being the way it is also. My point has been Riot CAN do something about it. You perma ban the toxic sludge. I'm not talking about the little trash talking, but the racial, homophobic, and other slurs that ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE IN SOCIETY and would cost you your job in a heartbeat, SHOULD NOT BE ACCEPTABLE HERE just because it's pixels. Have we went so far as humans to forget that It is a person on other side of the monitor. APATHY IS ACCEPTANCE and this is the place to say enough, and if people start reporting the true toxic behavior and RIOT SHOWS US THAT ITS DOING SOMTHING then maybe the community will improve. "Just Mute them" to me is a cop out is all. But you are correct and will up vote your post, it is about all that seems effective at moment, that and adding them to my ban list.
Says who? Remember when I said "Arbitrary rules"? Well, this is one of them. It's not up to you, or anyone really, to tell any one what they can and can not say in chat when you have both the option to ignore them and to play only with those you enjoy playing with. The morons who sit in chat and speak in ebonics or throw around the gay epithet only get under YOUR skin and your skin alone and if that's enough to throw off your game, well, don't engage with th game. The one and only rule that matters here is whether or not youre playing the game, and if you're not, I don't want you here. I've spent 10 years playing games online, and the worst communities with the worst problems are the ones with the objectively worst players. It's an amalgam of social and cultural issues that combine with competitive egos, but the biggest explanation of it all is the Dunning-Kruger effect, and once you realize that, you understand what the solution is. Most of you fail spectacularly at this game, and most of you don't even understand how, why and what to do. So you all constantly make the same mistakes, every game and cause not only yourselves, but others to lose games they may have played great in. This constant loss, even when playing good, creates resentment and leads to people letting out their frustrations in order to maintain some level of sanity while playing. Right or wrong, this issue stems from how many of you treat this (competitive team) game so casually and how Riot both refuses to enforce a level of skill/knowledge or create distinct areas for Casuals/Competitive players (No, ranked isn't competitive). The toxic trash you are railing against and even dehumanizing yourself are players who in most instances are likeable individuals who lash out as a way of coping with the incredibly low standards of play league has. Banning them doesn't amount to anything. This is why people tell you to mute them or play in your own pre-mades; its literally the difference between you taking care of yourself or having someone else do it.
: You are correct, I am new to the scene of online communities and am quite frankly shocked. From what I've been hearing, you are also correct this is a human problem. That being said, why is it that you believe this can' be changed? With the right amount of enforcement and positive reinforcement from the non-malicious segment of the community, I truly believe that a better experience can be born.
Because it can't be. Just a few reasons why: 1. Players are Anonymous: Anyone can sign up for a new account, with a new email. The people who act this way most often are people on accounts they don't care about. 2. People don't Empathize with Pixels: These players, individuals, who do this don't see you, they see an avatar and some text. Due to this, they have no qualms with their poor treatment of you or others. 3. There is No Right Method: Without arbitrary rules or codes put into place, there is no real standard of what is and isn't acceptable behavior, which means there is no defined line in the sand you shouldn't cross. What seems fine to one (Me) might be intolerable to another (You). The positive experience you are looking for can't be legislated or enforced; it has to be organic and cultivated from the ground up. This means grooming the community to: A) Play this Game Right B) Treat it as a Sport C) Instill a level of Sportsman Decorum Unfortunately, for you and for others, Riot actively refuses to put into place a system to effectively teach it's playerbase any of the mechanics needed to play good or the basic strategies required for good team work. The end result of this is a large majority of players who barely understand the game, playing the game and losing the game by throwing it; which causes a very toxic, distrustful environment where players believe they play perfect and its their team who just can't seem to get it. This mentality gives these players, particularly narcissistic ones, the justification to tear down their teammates. Add in the previous points I made earlier and you have a system that not only houses and retains these toxic elements, but is in fact reproducing them. If you sincerely wanted to change this, positive feedback isn't enough, you have to fundamentally shift how people play this game, view it and work within it. Riot doesn't do this and there is no foreseeable solution they are going to implement, as the game is 5 years old and it's still suffering from that basic fault. So as I said, you're better off muting people and ignoring them.
: The problem is... how do you restrict to one account? Tracking e-mail addresses doesn't work, same thing with location/IP Address (especially for people that play in Libraries and such). I'm not too well versed in this domain so idk what could work, but I don't see what solution Riot could implement.
> [{quoted}](name=Axis the Dragon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bYTjXBwJ,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2015-11-08T06:07:26.313+0000) > > The problem is... how do you restrict to one account? Tracking e-mail addresses doesn't work, same thing with location/IP Address (especially for people that play in Libraries and such). I'm not too well versed in this domain so idk what could work, but I don't see what solution Riot could implement. The only way to do this would be to attach an account to Personally Identifiable Information, like SSN or equivalent. That's your only real option. Riot won't take that approach, so the best anyone can do is simply take the individual intuitive to actively mute and ignore activity they themselves find repulsive.
: level 6 and I am appalled with the attitudes that I have been exposed to in League Riot PLEASE READ
> This is absolutely Intolerable. > "You're being very disrespectful" >This is a Very Very Relevant problem Let me get a few things out of the way here before I move on 1. Is this your first on-line Game? 2. Do you know about the tools already given to you? I have been playing online for over a decade now and if there is one ting I have picked up within that time, it's that people become vitriol in competitive environments. The stress and emotions run high, and when combined with anonymity, it inevitably leads to confrontation. What you are describing isn't a "League problem" it's a human one. Riot (like many other developers) have included in your game various tools to police the community and to "protect" (I use this term almost sarcastically) yourself from harsh words. Use them if this is an issue. Coming to the forums here does nothing, you're complaining about something that runs deeper than a community culture, it's human nature. Call it Intolerable, unacceptable all you want, the fact isn't changed. It is neither a problem that needs fixing or can be fixed: much less a relevant one at that. You are not forced to play this game, nor are you without the ability to both actively ignore individuals or virtually block them from communicating with you. Unless you are one of those individuals who sincerely believes his games should be nothing but fun time joy sessions and all others who dont conform, shouldn't play, I suggest you just hit the mute button and leave it at that.
Rioter Comments
: I was with you until you said Mundo should buy it. Then I laughed. BC no
Let me Guess, you play Full Health, nothing else, Mundo who Runs around with his ulti, Dah?
: First reason; Blade of the Ruined King has sustain, and Wit's End does not. Simply put, it's offense and defense at the same time, and bruisers scale with offense and defense about equally. While WIt's End also does this, it's specialized for magic defense, not overall. Second reason; BotRK has much higher damage output. Between having some AD for scaling ratios and dealing 8% of current HP (which beats Wit's End's proc if the target has more than 500 HP), it's pretty much always dealing more damage, even with the AS difference (+10% AS increases attack rate by <0.1 attacks per second on anyone). Third reason; The active grants a lot of sticking power plus burst damage. 10% of HP, and it steals MS from the target, making it impossible for most targets to outrun you. I agree that Wit's End is a nice item. But BotRK before Wit's End is *totally* justifiable.
Sustain seems to be the **only** argument I can see anyone making a case for. But my response is: **_How are you dying that bad?_** As a bruiser, how are you at 5+ getting reamed so hard in Jungle that your health is always under 1/2? How does Trailblazer not Fix this? How does the Jungle Passive and the constant Mana/Health heals in jungle not make up for the damage? Are you using almost no AS or AD runes in your jungle? BotRK may have higher output, but it lacks actual defensive stats for when you **_actually need them_**. Unless you add to that AD or LF, the defensive aspect of BotRK is completely out preformed by Wits End for two reasons: 1) You can not use your active when Stunned. 2)Mr is Passive, LF requires AAs. Lastly, you can buy into stick through Mallet or Gauntlet. Both provide tank stats, both provide additional Damage. And buying Both is absurd in almost any situation.
: You're acting as if you only get 1 slot for 1 item. Most bruisers who get BoRK either only use BoRK and then build straight tank or build BoRK on top of hybrid items like TF or Maw. Maw is actually a better item for the most part. The kind of champion who would want Witt's End over Maw would be: AA based absolutely no AD ratios except on AA has some sort of sustain Ranged/heavy cc/slow That last bit seems odd, but it's true. The reason BoRK is so damn useful is the sticking power. Randuin's has a similar function but it's not nearly as good for dueling. So we're looking for a champion that primarily blows stuff up through AA, has either no ratios or very poor AP ratios on offensive spells, can either heal or shield tons of damage innately, and is ranged or has innate sticking power already. {{champion:117}} And that's it. {{champion:10}} & {{champion:412}} are good contenders, but Kayle still has a decent AD ratio on Q and Thresh still likes the burst from E.
Sticking Power can be bought, Namely through Frozen Mallet and Iceborn (Both of which provide additional Tank stats and damage). Mallet provides AD and Iceborn Cooldown (for more abilities). Again, BotRK is pricey if you have No AD (LF) or Range, it's stickiness is only an asset if you have no way of getting to a champions and Every Single One of those Champions, aside from Mundo, Has some sort of jump. Frozen and Ice Born both can give you more than enough Stick for almost any situation.
: A few things: BoRK scales, wits end doesn't. BoRK has a better build path because it includes Cutlass. BoRK gives jungle sustain for junglers. Most of all, BoRK has an active slow. BoRK also doesn't require Arpen to work well, it just works better with Arpen. Most champs that take BoRK don't take Arpen (since they scale off of attack speed mostly and have existing on-hits) and most champs that take Arpen (AD carries) don't take BoRK. Even against a target at 500 HP, BoRK deals 65 damage (25 AD + 40 from active). At 500 HP, most players at the time you take BoRK are considered almost dead. Even with 100 armor, BoRK deals 32.5 damage at 500 HP, which is almost as good as Wits End until you forget that most champs at mid-game have 1500-2500 HP.
1. Scaling is more important to Carry Type Champions than Bruisers. 2. Jungler Sustain is Nice, But Bruisers get through camps just fine. 3. BotRK against Tanky Champions is Useless without AD/Pen backing it. 4. Armor is predominately the Resistance used by all, MR is hard to Itemize (And doesn't scale with level). 5. Wit's End has more AS than Blade. 6. (Jungler) Devourer and Wit's End complement Eachother and allow a lot of damage with Tank Stats. And that's just Damage. When you take into consideration that all the aforementioned Champions all Want to be tanky, all of them are front line, all of them need to survive the initial burst (which in many cases is Magic Damage), Wit's End comes out on top. It allows you to be both Fairly tanky and get good damage returns and immediately go for Armor/Health without sacrificing survivability. In a Vacuum, when you take just Damage as the sole determining factor in which is better, BotRK is the winner. But as an Item choice, For bruisers who need AS and Damage, it is far better in most cases.
Rioter Comments
: Where did you find this out?? This worked for me after weeks of no help at all!
Nomabd (NA)
: Katarina is broken. Resourceless champ with good poke and good escape that can do aoe damage and have resets in teamfights. I understand that CC is katarina's counter but in solo que the coordination isnt there so what usually ends up happening is you watch your team get penta'd because no one focused the katarina.
So it's not that she's broken but can stop uncoordinated teams?
: Actually the floor IS too high. Of course, there are lots of people who want to make ridiculous statements like "you can learn every champion in 60 min by reading the wiki" so they look way better than they are. Your rant doesn't address any of my concerns.
The floor is as low as it can **Be**. Riot can't break this down for you any more than they have and they have for years kept the complicated mechanics out of the mix and finally are releasing them. And I didn't say learn now, did I? I said you can get the basic run down of each champion in an hour. Hell, you don't even need the Wiki for that, just open up any champion on League and ***watch their skill videos***. But of course we have people like you that want it fed to you directly instead. My "rant" wasn't addressing your concerns because your "concerns" are irrational considering the sheer amount of information available to you in multiple different formats of your choosing. No, my "rant" was telling you how you're lazy and can't even burden yourself with learning a simple Mechanic like Last Hitting, which is a staple of most MoBAs. Lastly, by definition, I am better than you if I can last hit properly and know what the majority of every champions kit consists of off the top of my head (The same things you are complaining about not being able to do).
: Can we get conformation Quinn is being worked on?
: I can't play League of Legends.
I see just a lot of complaining here for no real reason. 1) You can learn every champions Basic setup in ~60 minutes (http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/League_of_Legends_Wiki) 2) Last hitting is essential to the game, you can't last hit, you can't get gold. (*You're complaining about playing the game at that point*) 3) No. 4) How is this different from any other game? As I said, this is just a post filled with complaining for no real reason, you are in every essence going at length to tell us that you want to play this game, but you don't actually ***WANT*** to play this game. If you claim casual status, that's still not an excuse, the game has plenty of modes (Bots, Dominion, ARAM) that are easier to digest and give you a ton of experience and knowledge from just playing them. The League Wiki solves every issue of "Not knowing" you can possibly imagine. Riot releases AND LINKS videos in their Client under the Champion's Profile Page, allowing you to know exactly what they can do. That's just laziness, not casual. Listen to these folks, play ARAM if your concern is about the Floor being too high.
Talamare (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MasterofSFL,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=T6ML4ZK3,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2015-03-08T00:45:10.729+0000) > > Well if it's not a Clutch ability you're removing it's use as a Summoners. Come Teamfights it's deadweight to you as a support, unless specifically you are built for Siege. Yes, it would be specifically weak against extreme burst comps However as you said, it would be extremely powerful against siege and/or poke comps OMG a spell designed to be good against certain match ups and bad against other?! Does this mean that it might actually create some freaking diversity?!!?!?!?!
That wouldn't create diversity unless you take that same concept and apply it across the board. You're creating a spell with a High AoE regen aura and low cooldown, but keeping everything else asbroad and as powerful as it is right now. Ignite is still free Damage, Exhaust still stops all ADCs and Assassins in their tracks, Flash is still Flash. You'd have to redo a bunch of the Summoners and Balance them all round a particular playstyle or comp in order to make them attractive, or Limit the general use of many of the more popular spells. Otherwise you just created a Niche Spell that will see *some* play, maybe.
Rioter Comments
Talamare (NA)
: I personally completely disagree that Heal should be used as a clutch moment ability Barrier is the clutch movement ability, Heal should be more along the lines of a more passive sustain I personally think Heal should be something like Heal yourself and all nearby allies for 100+10% of your Max HP over 20 seconds Note, it should be programmed like a temporary Aura. So while near you, they gain a buff that will heal them. However if they move away, the buff also goes away It should also stack in the same way Aura's do, meaning if you didn't bring heal yourself, you will only be affected by 1 instance of Heal
Well if it's not a Clutch ability you're removing it's use as a Summoners. Come Teamfights it's deadweight to you as a support, unless specifically you are built for Siege.
Rioter Comments
HolyxGod (NA)
: "Unable to connect to the server"
"netsh int ip reset" without quotation marks and press enter then the next one "netsh winsock reset" without quotation marks and press enter Restart
Rioter Comments
: Well companies don't know what the problem is so they won't say it's them. Really they have no guarantee whether its them or not. They just don't want that in their hands. Gotta look clean you know. On my opinion, it could either be on out ISP's side (which would be odd because it was working literally a few days ago and why make any change in the first place??) or it could be on Riot. Which is also strange. It's only happening to a few of us unfortunately the problem wont be addressed as rapidly as it could be. But really what annoys me more is that I don't understand what is the source of the problem. Could be the ports..but why was it changed..
Still, Riot should at least reset the Accounts Ques and all, maybe add in some IP for the loss of play. It's kind of ass that some of us got placed in Ques or Lost matches because we couldn't connect for reasons most of us have no idea how to fix.
Jamais Vu (OCE)
: Day 3 of Firewall Error Message - Are People still getting it? and are there ways around it?
I installed League on my Laptop, I'm able to "play" it on there. My main comp is having this issue though, I don't know why.
: Firewall Error/ Can't connect to Servers?
Come on Riot, we need Answers.
: Firewall issue with 5.4
This issue seems to be somewhat common, This thread is Larger. Keep it alive http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support/jxwAEwru-firewall-error-cant-connect-to-servers?
Show more

MasterofSFL

Level 77 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion