: Whichever season had madstone Udyr and the jungle items that everyone took. That was a fun time. Second best season was when I started playing Rengar. Maybe season 5?
> [{quoted}](name=SugeMinPikk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pOKTjcRs,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-07-12T01:00:16.282+0000) > > Whichever season had madstone Udyr and the jungle items that everyone took. That was a fun time. Second best season was when I started playing Rengar. Maybe season 5? Season 2 was the Wriggles meta IIRC
: GD, I am offended that I Darth Karto, Karto2287 am not on the official wiki for gd
: Where the frick did you disappear off to amigo?
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oKAnLEH2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-10T06:07:48.744+0000) > > Where the frick did you disappear off to amigo? My skill level gradually declined to levels I wasn't acceptable with and I eventually lost interest in the game. After a long hiatus I became even worse and I felt like I would have to relearn the game in order to compete and I wasn't interested in doing that. On top of that, if I did manage to play a match or two, I got endless shit from teammates because I'm so rusty. But after playing a few ranked games I realized that the game isn't all that different, and shaking off my rust won't take too long once I learn about all the changes. I still get endless shit from my teammates though.
Jamaree (NA)
: https://media.giphy.com/media/nLhdSinRtaL2E/giphy.gif
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oKAnLEH2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-10T04:33:11.491+0000) > > https://media.giphy.com/media/nLhdSinRtaL2E/giphy.gif Sounds about right.
Rioter Comments
Tyvan (NA)
: ITT: Describe yourself in one image
http://i.imgur.com/lOHZKWV.png
: Reassigning gender isn't as easy as some of you think it is.
> [{quoted}](name=TheLittlestLulu,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=HE5MmbVL,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-01-16T23:39:48.150+0000) > > http://hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/1961to1999/1997-sex-reassignment.html > > TLDR: Medical accident causes baby to lose penis. Doctor recommends the parents raise him as a girl. This does not work out as he ended up identifying as a man anyways despite constant therapy since infanthood to do otherwise. > > Basically this was the best possible case scenario of causing someone to switch genders and it failed. Wasn't this literally the plot of a CSI episode?
: > [{quoted}](name=Maximum Viktor,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Kipe6tn4,comment-id=0000000200000000000100000004,timestamp=2017-01-07T05:51:32.716+0000) > > \>If this card attacks your opponent directly and reduces their life points to 0, you win the match > > This might just be me having not played the game in forever, but isn't this a 'no shit' statement? a duel and a match are 2 different things a duel is basically 1 "round" while a match is a best of 3 so if you win with that card you win the whole match, instead of just the single round imagine if at worlds there was a champion who's passive allowed them to bypass every remaining match in the series if they hit the nexus, that's what victory dragon is
> [{quoted}](name=Latitoast,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Kipe6tn4,comment-id=00000002000000000001000000040001,timestamp=2017-01-07T05:57:26.946+0000) > > a duel and a match are 2 different things > > a duel is basically 1 "round" while a match is a best of 3 > > so if you win with that card you win the whole match, instead of just the single round > > imagine if at worlds there was a champion who's passive allowed them to bypass every remaining match in the series if they hit the nexus, that's what victory dragon is Okay that makes sense. All I know is that Exodia rush decks are bullshit.
: > [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Kipe6tn4,comment-id=00000002000000000001,timestamp=2017-01-07T02:18:53.698+0000) > > http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/1/15/FiveHeadedDragon-MIL1-EN-C-1E.png/revision/latest?cb=20160415070911 > > I can out-power creep yah son http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/4/42/VictoryDragon-RP02-EN-ScR-UE.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/300?cb=20160926224349 I think this is the worst power creep that exists...
> [{quoted}](name=Digital Ram,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Kipe6tn4,comment-id=000000020000000000010000,timestamp=2017-01-07T03:35:02.008+0000) > > http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/4/42/VictoryDragon-RP02-EN-ScR-UE.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/300?cb=20160926224349 > > I think this is the worst power creep that exists... \>If this card attacks your opponent directly and reduces their life points to 0, you win the match This might just be me having not played the game in forever, but isn't this a 'no shit' statement?
: Hate towards Christianity shouldn't be tolerated
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/676/244/61c.jpg
: > [{quoted}](name=Maximum Viktor,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=bB9HiQIU,comment-id=00010003,timestamp=2017-01-02T05:51:04.991+0000) > > There's a difference between a separate queue that basically nobody used versus a queue that literally everyone uses. except people used teambuilder
> [{quoted}](name=HuniePop,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=bB9HiQIU,comment-id=000100030000,timestamp=2017-01-02T05:58:27.825+0000) > > except people used teambuilder Except obviously not enough people used teambuilder. My point is that it wouldn't be fair to compare old teambuilder with the current dynamic queue, because dynamic queue is mandatory, while teambuilder was not. If teambuilder was the only queue, it wouldn't really be an issue outside of the extreme ends of the MMR spectrum.
: > [{quoted}](name=Enselus1Reformed,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=bB9HiQIU,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-01-02T02:38:02.913+0000) > > Would hardly affect queue times. Do you not remember teambuilder
> [{quoted}](name=Social Justice 1,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=bB9HiQIU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-02T02:58:49.442+0000) > > Do you not remember teambuilder There's a difference between a separate queue that basically nobody used versus a queue that literally everyone uses.
Yenn (NA)
: Really enjoy winning my lane and then being deleted in <1 second by a fed Kha'zix
[Called it.](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/GD/bELN0c9b-losing-games-because-your-brand-went-0-4-0-and-rushed-ludens-against-talon-sure-is-fun?comment=0003)
: > [{quoted}](name=PartyPanda12,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=hQaZmb7H,comment-id=001a00000000000000000001,timestamp=2016-12-28T17:33:58.765+0000) > > To your first point, I would argue that games and movies receive awards because they appeal more generally to a wider audience, are thus fulfilling their job of being entertaining to more people, and as such, receive more recognition and receive awards. > > I would also argue that &quot;objective analysis&quot; of entertainment is a meaningless term, because its value is only determined by how well it does its job, namely, bringing entertainment to individual people. Entertainment has no abstract value. Its value is determined by how well it entertains more people. Yet if you as an individual find Justin Beiber entertaining, he is a good artist to you, even if he is to no one else in the world, because he for some reason appeals to what you want from an artist. > > Also, you claim my opinion is &quot;subjective&quot;, while yours is &quot;objective fact&quot;, yet offer no evidence to support your claim, saying only, &quot;it is losing players.&quot; Yet, last year it made the highest gross of any digital game. And queue times, in low level at least, are not any slower than usual when you factor in there are 2 ranked queues now. > > I hate to be insulting, but your argument to me at least seems to say, &quot;I am right, League is a bad game just because I said so, it is okay if millions of people like it, but that doesn&#x27;t change the fact it is bad.&quot; I'm certainly not insulted, and I certainly don't state anything like that as my argument at all. There are OBJECTIVE qualities anything must have in order to be considered "good". The quality of the acting in a movie, the quality of the script and story writing, the quality of the direction, the quality of the camera angles, the quality of the sets, etc etc etc are ALL objective things that factor into whether or not a movie wins an award. A movie with a convoluted and messy, boring plot will never be considered a great movie. A proper plot needs to a streamlined storytelling process that draws the audience in. League is no different. It does NOT have the qualities players really want in a "good" game. There are PLENTY of entertaining things that are not good and this is the part you don't seem to understand. There is a difference between something being entertaining and being of high quality. A VERY big difference. Just because I might enjoy Justin Bieber does NOT make his music high quality music. You also seem to be under the impression that League is something that is "just a game". For many players that's NOT what league is at all. Even RIOT has been adamant for years that they want League to be viewed as a legitimate sport. And it can't be. Because it LACKS the quality elements required to have a true, legitimate, sport. If every baseball player were paid a salary according to his team's performance instead of his individual performance players would be upset. They would quit playing baseball. And baseball would stop being a legitimate sport because the value of the athletes was not properly evaluated or rewarded. It is the same with League. The players for this game are not properly rewarded for playing a sport. Only properly rewarded for playing a game. And a bad game at that with so many issues over the years that one person couldn't even count them all. Again, just to stress this point to you so you get it, LIKING SOMETHING OR DISLIKING IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHETHER OR NOT THE THING IS OF HIGH QUALITY OR NOT. People like ALL SORTS of low quality things. It doesn't mean they aren't low quality. You might like League. Its STILL a low quality game.
> [{quoted}](name=jaymc1130,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=hQaZmb7H,comment-id=001a000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2016-12-28T17:54:52.825+0000) > > I&#x27;m certainly not insulted, and I certainly don&#x27;t state anything like that as my argument at all. > > There are OBJECTIVE qualities anything must have in order to be considered &quot;good&quot;. The quality of the acting in a movie, the quality of the script and story writing, the quality of the direction, the quality of the camera angles, the quality of the sets, etc etc etc are ALL objective things that factor into whether or not a movie wins an award. > > A movie with a convoluted and messy, boring plot will never be considered a great movie. A proper plot needs to a streamlined storytelling process that draws the audience in. > > League is no different. It does NOT have the qualities players really want in a &quot;good&quot; game. There are PLENTY of entertaining things that are not good and this is the part you don&#x27;t seem to understand. There is a difference between something being entertaining and being of high quality. A VERY big difference. > > Just because I might enjoy Justin Bieber does NOT make his music high quality music. > > You also seem to be under the impression that League is something that is &quot;just a game&quot;. For many players that&#x27;s NOT what league is at all. Even RIOT has been adamant for years that they want League to be viewed as a legitimate sport. And it can&#x27;t be. Because it LACKS the quality elements required to have a true, legitimate, sport. If every baseball player were paid a salary according to his team&#x27;s performance instead of his individual performance players would be upset. They would quit playing baseball. And baseball would stop being a legitimate sport because the value of the athletes was not properly evaluated or rewarded. > > It is the same with League. The players for this game are not properly rewarded for playing a sport. Only properly rewarded for playing a game. And a bad game at that with so many issues over the years that one person couldn&#x27;t even count them all. > > Again, just to stress this point to you so you get it, LIKING SOMETHING OR DISLIKING IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHETHER OR NOT THE THING IS OF HIGH QUALITY OR NOT. > > People like ALL SORTS of low quality things. It doesn&#x27;t mean they aren&#x27;t low quality. > > You might like League. Its STILL a low quality game. Where the fuck did this conversation come from
CLG ear (NA)
: Carrie Fisher died
There's still four more days in 2016. Queen Elizabeth better start making sure she's eating her veggies.
Jikker (NA)
: My gosh, President Biden would've been hilarious. Surprised he didn't run, but then again he's an old white guy and you can't have any of those running for President these days.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EEG0bgsF,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-12-26T22:24:28.860+0000) > > My gosh, President Biden would&#x27;ve been hilarious. Surprised he didn&#x27;t run, but then again he&#x27;s an old white guy and you can&#x27;t have any of those running for President these days. Didn't he choose not to run because his son had just died?
: > [{quoted}](name=Maximum Viktor,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=pwU4ETLx,comment-id=00030000000000000001,timestamp=2016-12-26T04:06:00.504+0000) > > I know. It just seems that the default response to criticisms toward Trump is &quot;Hillary would&#x27;ve been worse.&quot; Notice that after the election, Hillary more or less disappeared. She&#x27;s irrelevant now, so it&#x27;s time to start judging Trump based on what he says and does, instead of deflecting with &quot;But Hillary!&quot; > > And right now, it&#x27;s looking like Republican voters got conned. But it&#x27;s not like we didn&#x27;t see this coming. she didn't disappear, she lost the secret service after the results. The moment thats announced she loses access to that security, and this is when tensions are most high. So it's standard procedure to let the heat die down before making public appearances. also the "lesser of 2 evils" is the most garbage argument of our time, it's just an excuse people use to justify their choice knowing it's still shit.
> [{quoted}](name=Evil Jester,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=pwU4ETLx,comment-id=000300000000000000010000,timestamp=2016-12-26T04:14:18.059+0000) > > she didn&#x27;t disappear, she lost the secret service after the results. The moment thats announced she loses access to that security, and this is when tensions are most high. So it&#x27;s standard procedure to let the heat die down before making public appearances. > > also the &quot;lesser of 2 evils&quot; is the most garbage argument of our time, it&#x27;s just an excuse people use to justify their choice knowing it&#x27;s still shit. I both agree and disagree. I hate that the establishment is constantly forcing two shit candidates down our throats, essentially creating an unpopularity contest to be treated like a reality show instead of, you know, debating policy for a position that affects *the whole fucking world*. However, when presented with "I agree with a few/most of this person's policies" and "This person is against everything I believe in", I'm voting for the person I agree with more. In this case, Hillary's victory would've probably put Bernie in a position to influence economic policy, as well as put more liberal SCOTUS justices in the court.
: > [{quoted}](name=Maximum Viktor,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=pwU4ETLx,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2016-12-26T03:09:01.857+0000) > > The nukes would be falling and they&#x27;d still say that Hillary would&#x27;ve been worse. She's not a good choice ether IMO. With everything that happened with that email scandal and that she was willing to pretty much say anything to get elected, I wouldn't trust her with those codes ether. PS: I love the downvote fairies with no life taking time out of there holidays to downvote every comment in this thread that offends them. Like it even matters. What a bunch of butthurt babies XD
> [{quoted}](name=Evil Jester,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=pwU4ETLx,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-26T03:45:41.733+0000) > > She&#x27;s not a good choice ether IMO. With everything that happened with that email scandal and that she was willing to pretty much say anything to get elected, I wouldn&#x27;t trust her with those codes ether. > > PS: I love the downvote fairies with no life taking time out of there holidays to downvote every comment in this thread that offends them. Like it even matters. What a bunch of butthurt babies XD I know. It just seems that the default response to criticisms toward Trump is "Hillary would've been worse." Notice that after the election, Hillary more or less disappeared. She's irrelevant now, so it's time to start judging Trump based on what he says and does, instead of deflecting with "But Hillary!" And right now, it's looking like Republican voters got conned. But it's not like we didn't see this coming.
: > [{quoted}](name=Evil Jester,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=pwU4ETLx,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-12-26T03:04:27.914+0000) > > This is what amazes me. > > Trump gets easily provoked by negative tweets or SNL impersonators. Literally anyone making fun of him that goes viral and he HAS to post a rant about it. He is so easily offended. > > This guy is about to be given the nuclear codes... Welcome to world war 3
> [{quoted}](name=Grimspeake,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=pwU4ETLx,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-12-26T03:07:14.217+0000) > > Welcome to world war 3 The nukes would be falling and they'd still say that Hillary would've been worse.
: -Hidden Gem Section Bastion Rimworld Transistor Subnautica --- Dungeon Keeper Section War For The Overworld ---Weeb Section Neptunia (insert lenny face here) Planetarian
> [{quoted}](name=Whitney Houston,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=0VlOAgIR,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-12-25T20:48:05.901+0000) > > -Hidden Gem Section > Bastion > Rimworld > Transistor > Subnautica > --- Dungeon Keeper Section > War For The Overworld > ---Weeb Section > Neptunia (insert lenny face here) > Planetarian I was enjoying Neptunia until I reached the point where I realized I needed to grind out like 10 levels in order to be able to advance the story. After that my interest dropped like a rock. Would it be worth it to just power through? > [{quoted}](name=TheLittlestLulu,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=0VlOAgIR,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2016-12-25T23:23:44.772+0000) > > Antichamber > > Just trust me on this one. This.
: Theoretically. His exact date of birth is pretty much unknown and much of the reason for most holidays falling around this time is the Roman holiday Saturnalia, so it could really be whenever.
> [{quoted}](name=TurquoiseYoshi,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=TphnFp5r,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-12-24T15:31:23.580+0000) > > Theoretically. His exact date of birth is pretty much unknown and much of the reason for most holidays falling around this time is the Roman holiday Saturnalia, so it could really be whenever. \#MakeChristmasPaganAgain
Alphard (NA)
: Remember stars incident back in the old GD. Boy how awkward that was
> [{quoted}](name=Alphard,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=nw1vNwzE,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-12-22T21:37:04.589+0000) > > Remember stars incident back in the old GD. > > Boy how awkward that was Wasn't he actually guilty?
: > [{quoted}](name=Jorencice,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ydYLfy7b,comment-id=000100010000000000020000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-21T21:46:20.183+0000) > > Hmm im atheist as well but pretty knowlegable on Christianity. > > They have thrown out the old testaments because jesus died for their sins. They keep them in the book because its their history. > > Any relgious people that quote the old testaments are just retards that dont actually know their own religion. We did not "throw out" the old testament, and quoting the old testament is not retarded.
> [{quoted}](name=GlobDaBlob,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ydYLfy7b,comment-id=0001000100000000000200000001000000000000000000000000000c,timestamp=2016-12-21T22:43:00.768+0000) > > The old testament says nothing about hating gays. > > Love thy neighbor? Pretty much everything you say regarding the Bible should be discarded at this point.
: > [{quoted}](name=WE Mizaya,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=oAoEMve7,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2016-12-21T19:14:56.465+0000) > > You&#x27;re acting LIKE the SJWs and feminists now That's a common misconception. A feminist/SJW would demand that the game change to their whim. An intelligent man will just walk away. These two concepts are nothing alike no matter how hard you pretend otherwise. >There&#x27;s nothing wrong with having a gay/lesbian character. Good job completely missing the point. It's about pandering, it's about propaganda in video games, it's about "I don't want to be preached at".
> [{quoted}](name=Dominick Destine,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=oAoEMve7,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2016-12-21T20:13:06.530+0000) > > That&#x27;s a common misconception. > > A feminist/SJW would demand that the game change to their whim. **An intelligent man will just walk away.** Which is exactly what you're not doing.
: Overwatch devs have begun pandering to SJWs
How a triggered, potentially homophobic person reacts: OP How a normal person reacts: Friend: So Blizzard did an Overwatch Christmas comic. Apparently Tracer is a lesbian. Me: Really? Neat. *end of conversation*
: Both bad candidates, just hope Trump doesn't screw up.
> [{quoted}](name=SpiralBlack,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=2FkTvYWK,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-12-17T05:05:04.613+0000) > > Both bad candidates, just hope Trump doesn't screw up. Kind of already past that.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=vAi8EEpp,comment-id=000f00000000,timestamp=2016-12-16T15:02:17.833+0000) > > Yeah I know, either way my vote was pointless because Baltimore exists. Even if I voted Hillary, my vote was pointless because my district goes red so my vote wouldn&#x27;t change that and my state goes blue regardless so my vote wouldn&#x27;t contribute to her overall win. > > tl;dr - voting is pointless in most places so who cares who you voted for? The county I grew up in flipped democrat for the first time in decades If Hillary supporters hadn't been so complacent in a few states she would have won You do have to look at the big picture
> [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=vAi8EEpp,comment-id=000f000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-16T15:21:06.354+0000) > > The county I grew up in flipped democrat for the first time in decades > > If Hillary supporters hadn&#x27;t been so complacent in a few states she would have won > > You do have to look at the big picture 30,000 votes in the rust belt > 3 million votes everywhere else. Though to be fair, one of the big reasons the rust belt went red was because Democrats would pander to them and then go "lol fuck u" after they won the election.
: "We want mid lane diversity"
: From a purely Anthropological standpoint, what is the point of Memes and Games?
: > [{quoted}](name=Maximum Viktor,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=gFMZEtGQ,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2016-12-12T04:21:59.170+0000) > > He&#x27;ll be impeached within the first year due to the blatant violations of the constitution (in regards to conflicts of interest) or possibly from the results of the Russia hacks investigation. He&#x27;ll have outlived his usefulness, and the Republican establishment will put Pence in the presidency. I don&#x27;t know which president scares me more: the Joker, or Lex Luthor. > > Carrier is still going to ship half the jobs to Mexico, then use that sweet, sweet tax break money to automate the rest. Lot of good that negotiation did. LEX LUTHER IS AWESOME! Mike Pence, kill that Joker and steal his waifus. Carrier has the right to do what its doing. The fact is Trump has very little technical knowledge on Carrier's business and neither does his cabinet members. He can't negotiate a good deal having little knowledge so he settles for an act to give to the American public that'll cost $7mil.
> [{quoted}](name=Sky of Smiles,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=gFMZEtGQ,comment-id=00160000,timestamp=2016-12-12T04:55:21.493+0000) > > LEX LUTHER IS AWESOME! Mike Pence, kill that Joker and steal his waifus. > > Carrier has the right to do what its doing. The fact is Trump has very little technical knowledge on Carrier&#x27;s business and neither does his cabinet members. He can&#x27;t negotiate a good deal having little knowledge so he settles for an act to give to the American public that&#x27;ll cost $7mil. Whether or not it's Carrier's right is irrelevant. It basically set an example for other companies. Threaten to export workers, negotiate huge tax breaks, then fuck your workers anyway while laughing all the way to the bank. It was a PR stunt that did practically nothing for factory workers while benefiting corporations.
: So, it's been a few weeks, how do you feel about Trump now?
He'll be impeached within the first year due to the blatant violations of the constitution (in regards to conflicts of interest) or possibly from the results of the Russia hacks investigation. He'll have outlived his usefulness, and the Republican establishment will put Pence in the presidency. I don't know which president scares me more: the Joker, or Lex Luthor. > [{quoted}](name=Busty Kunoichi,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=gFMZEtGQ,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2016-12-11T21:29:18.426+0000) > > I like that, even though he&#x27;s only president elect, he had already negotiated with Carrier to keep the jobs in the country. It&#x27;s not a lot of jobs, but it&#x27;s him already keeping to his promise. As long as he continues to be proactive in keeping jobs here, working on immigration reform and repealing Obamacare; he should do just fine. Carrier is still going to ship half the jobs to Mexico, then use that sweet, sweet tax break money to automate the rest. Lot of good that negotiation did.
: > [{quoted}](name=Maximum Viktor,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=nEHdmOk0,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-11T07:48:47.959+0000) > > You only get the pop-up if it&#x27;s your report that game that triggers the punishment. If you reported someone and they didn&#x27;t get punished, but they did from reports the game after, you won&#x27;t be notified. I see, still I wish they would still tell me. Even if it wasn't that particular game I would like to know that these reports are not wasted effort. kinda sends a wrong message that I could get away with this kind of stuff if you get where i'm coming from
> [{quoted}](name=Evil Jester,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=nEHdmOk0,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-11T08:45:07.930+0000) > > I see, still I wish they would still tell me. Even if it wasn&#x27;t that particular game I would like to know that these reports are not wasted effort. kinda sends a wrong message that I could get away with this kind of stuff if you get where i&#x27;m coming from Me too, though I believe Riot's reasoning is that they did a survey or something and found out that it would bug a lot of people if they were doing their thing then a dialogue dims their screen and forces them to acknowledge it. Personally, I think turning the pop-up into a standard notification like invites would fix that problem.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ictus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=nEHdmOk0,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-12-11T05:00:02.018+0000) > > i see that window farely often. ive seen it at least 10 times this year. saw one just the other day in fact. I have never seen this window, and I don't report over petty shit. Others have said they have seen it. I once had a game with someone who was telling the support that he played like a N@#$% and to go kill himself because he was doing poorly, he then made a threat saying he would AFK if we didn't surrender. We didn't. We all reported him, and still nothing. IDK what you have to do to be punished, but it must be REALLY bad if that didn't earn him at least a temporary mute.
> [{quoted}](name=Evil Jester,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=nEHdmOk0,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-12-11T05:15:37.073+0000) > > I have never seen this window, and I don&#x27;t report over petty shit. Others have said they have seen it. > > I once had a game with someone who was telling the support that he played like a N@#$% and to go kill himself because he was doing poorly, he then made a threat saying he would AFK if we didn&#x27;t surrender. We didn&#x27;t. We all reported him, and still nothing. > > IDK what you have to do to be punished, but it must be REALLY bad if that didn&#x27;t earn him at least a temporary mute. You only get the pop-up if it's your report that game that triggers the punishment. If you reported someone and they didn't get punished, but they did from reports the game after, you won't be notified.
: > [{quoted}](name=Tyrannus0,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=xl8vEKLh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-11T07:01:03.781+0000) > > Support harder? it's not that i dislike support, support in this game is actually really fun the problem is that the play of the game is usually calculated by getting a big multkill, so it almost always goes to damage characters that landed a big ult like reaper, hanzo, or genji, or it goes to some guy who fell asleep on his left mouse button on bastion, or torbjorn afking in the corner making a sandwich while his turret plays the game for him
> [{quoted}](name=Latitoast,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=xl8vEKLh,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-12-11T07:08:44.038+0000) > > it&#x27;s not that i dislike support, support in this game is actually really fun > > the problem is that the play of the game is usually calculated by getting a big multkill, so it almost always goes to damage characters that landed a big ult like reaper, hanzo, or genji, or it goes to some guy who fell asleep on his left mouse button on bastion, or torbjorn afking in the corner making a sandwich while his turret plays the game for him ya evuh ge' tha' feelin' of deja vu?
ADC Bard (NA)
: {{champion:30}}
> [{quoted}](name=Only Brad,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=VNQY1NWf,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-12-10T07:28:16.894+0000) > > {{champion:30}} I legit forgot about this meme.
: Will League ever close down?
League of Legends in its current form may die one day, but Riot has a potential franchise that can remain relevant for possibly decades.
NotSid (NA)
: Oops I missed a Q. Oops I missed a Q. Oops I missed a Q. Oops I missed a Q.
D Bag (NA)
: I'm speechless.
Holy fuck you're all so easy to bait.
CLG ear (NA)
: don't u play as Metroid tho wtf
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=3pkvAE1O,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-12-08T18:25:00.312+0000) > > don&#x27;t u play as Metroid tho wtf My mind was blown when I learned that Metroid was a girl.
: That's why you watch the Kai variant They had to stall the original DBZ out so long because the manga was being written at the same time as the animation was being made, so they kept catching up too fast, forcing them to drag it out any way they could
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=8x4jGuzA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-08T07:06:49.635+0000) > > That&#x27;s why you watch the Kai variant > > They had to stall the original DBZ out so long because the manga was being written at the same time as the animation was being made, so they kept catching up too fast, forcing them to drag it out any way they could Isn't Kai censored to hell?
: A list of mistakes made by Riot
Morello literally apologized for creating Vladimir.
: Remember the star on Star Guardian Lux's panties?
Pre-VU Annie had a heart underneath her dress. Sivir had an actual textured you-know-what underneath.
: lux cinematic: huge waste
> [{quoted}](name=Young Jerk,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=pGnYdX9F,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-11-30T00:39:15.183+0000) > > riot no one enjoys your game so we really rely on these cinematics to connect us to league. http://icdn6.digitaltrends.com/image/jvc-projector-1500x841.jpg
: > [{quoted}](name=BLU Medic,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Kiv5Bary,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-11-30T16:33:45.183+0000) > > That&#x27;s what I don&#x27;t get either. All these cries that the Lefts want safe spaces and stuff like that, now patriots are claiming that yes, burning flags should be illegal even though it&#x27;s classified as free speech. > > I think you&#x27;re assuming that all protests are violent, one could burn a flag to symbolize America&#x27;s reliance on fuel, or in protest of anti-freedom laws. But if you want a specific example, you could burn a flag to roast marshmallows over it with friends. And doing any of those would incite violence in the patriotic. I could walk into a black neighborhood and drop the N word a couple times to talk about the difference between black people and the black criminals. My meaning is not to incite violence, but it would incite violence. After all in the paraphrasing of the democratic side the person talking does not get to decide who gets offended. I cannot see any reason to burn the flag when they could easily do something else to protest reliance on fuel or anti-freedom.
> [{quoted}](name=DotEleven,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Kiv5Bary,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2016-11-30T16:38:31.718+0000) > > And doing any of those would incite violence in the patriotic. Something something PC culture.
: CTRL + V thread
http://i.imgur.com/kzUHRVS.jpg
: If you guys want to call "freedom of speech" on flag burning, I'll ask you this:
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=whnryqEy,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-11-30T06:24:02.873+0000) > > Do you support graffiti or any other act that explicitly defaces/damages public/private property? > > If you deface a public symbol like a statue, you&amp;#039;ll be punished. > > Why is our nation&amp;#039;s flag not a public symbol? > > Revocation of citizenship may be a bit much, but jail time for such disrespect sounds pretty appropriate, because then we can lump you with others who disrespect our nation by breaking the laws. Because unlike buildings and monuments, you're not burning something paid for by taxpayer or private dollars. No one would give a shit if you tagged your own car. It becomes a problem when you're doing it to someone else's property. So unless you're going around burning flags masted at schools and government buildings, I'm not seeing the problem. Is it disrespectful toward the symbol? Usually. But is it illegal? Not if you bought it yourself. Declaring *all* flags to be public seems like grasping at straws to me.
: Every time you regret voting Trump just remind yourself what the other option was.
> [{quoted}](name=Summoners Drift,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EodVG7U2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-11-30T00:26:51.885+0000) > > Every time you regret voting Trump just remind yourself what the other option was. This kind of thinking will only work for so long before people have to start judging him based off his own merits instead of deflecting with "but Hillary would've been worse"
: So we either gotta protect the freedom to practice your religion of choice or enforce the entitlement via discrimination. I'll go with protecting religious freedom. If a catering service is exercising their right to practice their religion, you're free to go select someplace else. You are not entitled to tread on the rights of others simply because you're a minority. This isn't about general service, this is about a specific case of service in regards to a specific action that is controversial in religious beliefs and the USA was founded on religious freedom.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=O6pZNaM2,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-11-26T15:58:06.970+0000) > > So we either gotta protect the freedom to practice your religion of choice or enforce the entitlement via discrimination. > > I&#x27;ll go with protecting religious freedom. > > If a catering service is exercising their right to practice their religion, you&#x27;re free to go select someplace else. > > You are not entitled to tread on the rights of others simply because you&#x27;re a minority. > > This isn&#x27;t about general service, this is about a specific case of service in regards to a specific action that is controversial in religious beliefs and the USA was founded on religious freedom. So what happens if everyone in the area that offers the service you need "exercises" their religion?
: Because Autofill is a 99% chance of having to play support and people don't like playing support.
> [{quoted}](name=BLU Medic,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=27c80h5h,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-11-24T06:39:35.172+0000) > > Because Autofill is a 99% chance of having to play support and people don&#x27;t like playing support. One time I was autofilled into support on a team where someone had queued Support/Mid. I was equal parts confused and annoyed.
: > [{quoted}](name=Maximum Viktor,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OWfd0PXj,comment-id=000100020000000100000000,timestamp=2016-11-18T03:09:29.022+0000) > > I guess we&#x27;ll see. Trump has his own share of shady scandals, including fraud involving Trump University (though I heard charges were dropped or something after a generous donation, hmm...), and he&#x27;s due in court soon over rape accusations. > > And yeah, I really *really* wish that something came of those emails, but hopefully after two failed presidential runs, the corporate elite will stop trying to shove one of the most disliked candidates in US history down our throats. Anyone else would&#x27;ve demolished Trump, Bernie especially. For Christ sakes, we're a nation of over 300million people. There are 7billion people in the world. Are you telling me, that despite all this time, you still believe she should be jailed because of content in those e-mails, that no one else has been able to find? Like I've said before, if you're going to accuse her of criminal activity based on possible evidence within those e-mails, you're free to devote your time and money to it. You either do it yourself or pay someone else to do it cause the FBI sure as hell ain't gonna waste more time and tax payer money on it. And, until you find said evidence, you're to wear a tinfoil hat even after Hillary passes away.
> [{quoted}](name=Sky of Smiles,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OWfd0PXj,comment-id=0001000200000001000000000001,timestamp=2016-11-18T03:33:32.048+0000) > > For Christ sakes, we&#x27;re a nation of over 300million people. There are 7billion people in the world. Are you telling me, that despite all this time, you still believe she should be jailed because of content in those e-mails, that no one else has been able to find? > > Like I&#x27;ve said before, if you&#x27;re going to accuse her of criminal activity based on possible evidence within those e-mails, you&#x27;re free to devote your time and money to it. You either do it yourself or pay someone else to do it cause the FBI sure as hell ain&#x27;t gonna waste more time and tax payer money on it. And, until you find said evidence, you&#x27;re to wear a tinfoil hat even after Hillary passes away. Try reading my post again before sperging out. I said I *wish* something came of those emails, I didn't claim whether or not there was anything incriminating in them. And regardless, it cannot be argued that having those emails on a private, unsecured server was extremely irresponsible, and people have been jailed for less.
Show more

Maximum Viktor

Level 43 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion