: Ok! If you are not part of a Clash team already, we would like to have you on our team! (1steamynoodles1, Bob1070, 1Greg1, GreenTea2112, I will be playing on Bob1070 instead of this account). We are looking for an adc, and it would be great to have you on our team! Please respond to this by tomorrow by 12:00pm so we can discuss our team composition and players. Add Bob1070, MemeL0rd111, or GreenTea2112 and we will reply to you!
Please reply to this comment by 4:00 pm today (friday may 25) to join the clash team. Let me know if you have already joined a clash team and do not need us, because we have an adc to play with if you do not join
: Silver ADC Looking for Clash Team
Ok! If you are not part of a Clash team already, we would like to have you on our team! (1steamynoodles1, Bob1070, 1Greg1, GreenTea2112, I will be playing on Bob1070 instead of this account). We are looking for an adc, and it would be great to have you on our team! Please respond to this by tomorrow by 12:00pm so we can discuss our team composition and players. Add Bob1070, MemeL0rd111, or GreenTea2112 and we will reply to you!
NL Flex (NA)
: id be willing to play
Hi! I haven't heard from you for a while, and it shows your League status as idle. If we don't hear from you by the end of the day, we may have to be forced to choose a replacement. It's nothing personal, but Clash starts tomorrow and we are very crunched with time
: can we do something about smurfing and boosting already
And what if you are leveling up a new account? Hmm?
: Nothing Is Yours
Hush scarecrow ( if you only had a brain :) )
: S1 player here, getting fed up with automated mutes
Hey, that's pretty SALTY {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
iCloud9 (NA)
: banned for asking someone to STOP TAKING CS AND SHOVING WAVE
: This is absolute bull
banned in 15 minutes?
: if only he showed my teams chat towards me
> [{quoted}](name=KiwiTwang,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ulw0WjEE,comment-id=00030000000000020000,timestamp=2018-05-22T21:48:11.219+0000) > > if only he showed my teams chat towards me XD I cannot use any amount of words to describe how much i would downvote this post if i could. Seriously you first say it's "being new" and then we see ur chat logs so you decide to try to defend yourself. May i ask your age?
MrHaZeYo (NA)
: They should set a honor level for ranked lol.
Uh maybe. That would be kinda stupid tho, ranked should be available for everyone imo :/
: Unless someone is making you type something, you are the one at fault. You are responsible for your actions, and there is no justification for toxicity, in any situation. "But he started it!" didn't work in kindergarten, it sure as hell doesn't work now.
Trudat. Don't think he's old enough to go to kindergarten yet tho
Du Ma Mi (NA)
: I just checked, and you're right. It actually uses the phrasing "language deemed -" and then the descriptions of words you can't use. So regardless of context, according to rules I was definitely in the wrong here. The 14-day ban still seems like a lot though :(
wth u don't deserve this at all, riot unban this bro he just a normal guy with 0 sodium, i would have flipped out if this sardino tristana called me a *blank*
: Got Banned 14 days flaming a support who left bot to die at 3 minutes in, should this be banworthy?
: To Those Who Flame and Defend Themselves
Exactly. I definitely agree with this, happened to me a lot. I always gave a reaction and BOOM. Chat bans. I've learned to just mute them or pretend that they are not there and then report them afterwards, ez.
: Bronze is impossible to get out of
It's possible. I did. I just made a new account (this one) and landed in Silver V. Boom. Ur just bad, stay with ur own level people
: Riot can you try to stop making stuff just because "it's different"?
Just because you don't like something doesn't mean other people don't. I downvoted.
: You mean the argument that about 90% of the "I got banned/suspended" posts make while at the same time not understanding that the context of the flame doesn't justify it? Sounds like a spicy one to me.
plz i would like to see it :P they're always funny
NL Flex (NA)
: id be willing to play
> [{quoted}](name=NL Flex,realm=NA,application-id=W0aEVjIo,discussion-id=H64jAVXJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-21T18:16:30.378+0000) > > id be willing to play what is your champion pool? And could you be willing to adc? My friend decided to switch roles and I noticed that u play a lot of adc in ranked, so if you could adc that would be good. Sorry for the trouble! (He's really bad at adc so plz go ad xD)
Rioter Comments
: Silver clash top laner needed! Answer by Friday May 25
ok thank you! sorry for any trouble i caused :P
Rioter Comments
: Blue Essence
Make a petition or something, then ask Rito and provide the survey info
: Pyke and Sona bot?
Maybe, we haven't found out what Pyke scales with, and he probably will have horrible scaling due to his amazinb mobility, damage, tankiness, and cc :P i would think not, but ehhh attack speed bard jungle so idk.
: Support isn't fun enough? We'll make the new support an assassin instead.
Aight bro. I looked at Pyke a couple of hours ago --- the Riot balance team is drunk xD
HeazonZ (NA)
: Wall of text incoming: She’s a gank jungler. Focus on ganking lanes and creating a lot of early pressure before mid game comes and you begin to fall off. She doesn’t benefit as much from power farming and can’t solo objectives as easily as other junglers so don’t focus on those. It’s very important to get at least a kill or two early to get the ball rolling. It can be very bad for rek’sai if she can’t get an early lead. Be a team player. You can’t do much on your own but you’re much stronger when working together with your teammates. Position your self so that you can ping out enemy locations in the fog of war. Know your damage and avoid other junglers who can outduel you (most of the meta junglers rn). Make sure to place useful tunnels around the map if there’s a large enough downtime between ganks, but don’t go out of your way. As you place more tunnels on the map, it becomes easier to travel from place to place quickly. You can tunnel to or from pre-existing tunnels for exceptional mobility. Your tunnels will extend if you create it through a larger piece of terrain than its base range indicates. This opens up gank paths similar to kayn’s shadow walk in a way and allows you to easily cut off enemies from their tower. This works best on the large, triangular chunk of terrain at top and bottom lane beside the towers. You can also gank mid from behind through the raptor walls. If the enemy jungler is a marksman, you can easily spot them out in their own jungle because they leave tremors as they kite the camps. Tunnel through the wall and kill them for free gold. If you don’t detect them, you can still steal their camps, but first check to see if it’s up with prey seeker. Lastly, rek’sai’s ultimate can be used to ignore cc (Yasuo Q, Bard R stasis, Ornn R knock up, Zoe bubble, etc.), or use it as a mini zhonya’s if you’re tanking a lot of pressure in a fight, or a gap closer to knock up an enemy for your team to make a pick. As of right now, Rek’Sai is okay. She’s not particularly meta, but she’s a fun champion to play. In the right hands, she can be really good in the early game and maybe mid game because she’s a good ganker and her utility can be quite useful for a team with good communication. Her downside is that she’s a pretty awful diver and either does no damage or is too squishy come late game. She might be worth looking at when the new rune “Hail of Blades” comes out, though I doubt it will change any of her main issues. {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
Should I play Jarvan IV instead? I have heard that he is very good now, and that he does not require that much skill and can be built many different ways depending on how the game is going
nihow555 (NA)
: Thank you as well for accepting my apology.
: New free champion rotation: Vayne, Ekko, Jayce and more!
Rioter Comments
: The concept behind aram is that you can get a godly champion or a trash champion and it just comes down to luck. However there are people who make accounts only for ARAM games where they only buy poke/heal/shield champions. It's easy to spot these "people" because you check their match history, champions played, etc. and it's all tier 1 aram champs.
: Memes and games as far as i am concerned does not necessarily need a relation to lol. This has always been that way as far as my memory goes
ok whatevs i'm new to this board my apologies
: y me?
Oh sorry! I meant Smurf69 my apologies bro lol :D
: Can Riot please do something to address ARAM only accounts
What the hell are you talking about and how is that cheating
: yeah, that must be it
Dude do you really not see why you got banned???
Nevurwin (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Smurf691337,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mT4hxTyr,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-03T16:46:34.967+0000) > > So fiddlesticks decides to flame his jgl and me, I decide to take it up for his jgl and I 'harass' him? Litterely everyone in the game agreed with me and reported fiddle and only fiddle reported me. If you think that is 'harassment' you've never actually seen someone flaming Look dude, i think the grounds for harassment are silly too. But you are playing in RIOTS house, and you need to abide by RIOTS Rules, its simple. You do not fight flame with flame. You just mute and report at end of game... done, simple, ezpz. Instead you kids get completely triggered and over-emotional when someone flames, or "ints" and you feel the need to open your mouth and let the world know how it makes you feel. If someone is on the street and you see them getting harassed then cool, help them out. But this doesn't apply in this game, it just promotes more toxicity.
> [{quoted}](name=Nevurwin,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mT4hxTyr,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-03T16:51:59.226+0000) > > Look dude, i think the grounds for harassment are silly too. But you are playing in RIOTS house, and you need to abide by RIOTS Rules, its simple. You do not fight flame with flame. You just mute and report at end of game... done, simple, ezpz. > > Instead you kids get completely triggered and over-emotional when someone flames, or "ints" and you feel the need to open your mouth and let the world know how it makes you feel. > > If someone is on the street and you see them getting harassed then cool, help them out. But this doesn't apply in this game, it just promotes more toxicity. Lol yes this is true (BTW sup bro)
: So fiddlesticks decides to flame his jgl and me, I decide to take it up for his jgl and I 'harass' him? Litterely everyone in the game agreed with me and reported fiddle and only fiddle reported me. If you think that is 'harassment' you've never actually seen someone flaming
There were 3 games kid
: Yeah the Twitch one wasn't exactly copied. He said 'We lost because of Singed' (Me) The other one he was flaming his jgl saying 'he's 1/6!' But the 3rd one was definitely exactly copied. She said 'wow you're such a terrible player, you don't know how this game works... bronce players...'
Yeah that definitely warrants a permaban kid
: We can learn so much from nature
How is this league-related?
Nevurwin (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MemeL0rd111,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4oOFEiT5,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2018-05-03T00:35:36.955+0000) > > So like with a shen or Cho'gath? Shen would be a great top lane compliment to Diana, especially if your can coordinate his ult when you jump in to the fight and pull them together with your E. Then when Shen lands from his ultimate he can Taunt multiple enemies.
> [{quoted}](name=Nevurwin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4oOFEiT5,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-03T15:13:42.825+0000) > > Shen would be a great top lane compliment to Diana, especially if your can coordinate his ult when you jump in to the fight and pull them together with your E. > > Then when Shen lands from his ultimate he can Taunt multiple enemies. Ok, thank you :D
: I will try to clarify. So Amumu's Q and R both TANGLE enemies and when you press E, it pulls any TANGLED targets to him. The idea behind this is that I followed the theme of Amumu trying to find friends, therefore he pulls people to him to give them a "let me give you a hug". In terms of gameplay Amumu would be quite fun to play, since you would br able to pull yourself or any TANGLED targets to yourself. So imagine this scenario, Amumu flashes over the wall, ults TANGLING all hit units, he uses his Q to target an ally tank and then targets a random enemy target and then he can pull them all to himself. Or Amumu can TANGLE an ally and then also TANGLE an enemy over the wall and then pull them both to his location where the rest of Amumu's team could be waiting to engage.
Oh, that is much more clear. Thank you very much!
: > [{quoted}](name=MemeL0rd111,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4oOFEiT5,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-05-03T01:50:47.285+0000) > > Uh yeah. I do like the bursty champions like Diana, and I've been looking into other assassins, such as Fizz. I can say that Fizz is probably the most fun champion I have ever played, and does not seem to have too much mechanics associated with his kit, so I may go with him. Any feedback on this decision (like is it stupid or not)? Fizz is better than Diana. If you like playing Fizz play him. He has way more tools in his kit to do a lot of things.
Ok thanks. Is he easy, or at least semi-easy? Could you give me like a rating from 1 to 10 of his difficulty plz that would me amazing :)
: yeah sorry for being blunt. hope you have a great time getting back to ranked on a new account :D
you seem really nice, i don't think you deserve this :(
: Thank you very much! Im so sorry for my bad english im actually french AND yes theres only one game in my logs its kinda weird
yeah sorry for being blunt. hope you have a great time getting back to ranked on a new account :D
: Amumu Rework
This is strange, kind of like Zac. It is good, especially the artwork, but I still think that this needs some more work and a video to show his abilities would be nice too :D
: Sry mb thank you now its fine?
: PERmanly banned
Ok, there is three things about this to say: 1. If you had already gotten the 10 game chat ban, 25 game chat ban, and 14-day suspension, then this DEFINITELY deserves a permaban, and I can only see the first game. 2. Yes Riot has a bad honor system, they overreact way too much but this still is bad enough for a permaban after 3 penalties already. 3. Learn to spell there is like 5 things wrong with every sentence :P
Kat XD (NA)
: I've figured out why League is so toxic!
Ok that's kind of right and that's kind of wrong, just because someone's parents respond with emotion doesn't mean their children will. But it's true, a lot of people start yelling and calling people f**ktards and stuff like that, so in some ways you're right but your theory doesn't really make that much sense.
: Dont worry about competitive all that much. I mean champs like Miss Fortune are NEVER played in competitive, while almost always being one of the best solo Q ADCs you can play. Same with Assassins. They are complete garbage in pro play, but they are really good in solo Q. Diana is ok. She has a ton of burst, and can carry. A good solo Q champion. I'm guessing you made this post because you like playing her. Well, I say keep playing her. One of the caveats of playing a champ like her, is she can also be played mid and top reliably. That helps alot.
Uh yeah. I do like the bursty champions like Diana, and I've been looking into other assassins, such as Fizz. I can say that Fizz is probably the most fun champion I have ever played, and does not seem to have too much mechanics associated with his kit, so I may go with him. Any feedback on this decision (like is it stupid or not)?
Rioter Comments
Show more

MemeL0rd111

Level 42 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion