Ralanr (NA)
: Didn't Faker get caught out the final game before the last fight and that's why they lost the teamfight?
SKT might of had another chance in that fight but Bang ulted Ruler away saving him for the 3rd time in that game .
: Hopefully around mid-season.
Yeah I was hoping for it to be this preseason but it seems like that's too late now.
Rioter Comments
: LMFAO WTF IS WRONG WITH ZOE'S MOUTH IN THE TEASER ?
PWYFF (NA)
: [SHIPPED!] Ziggs' Arcade Blast, an arcade-themed 2D-platformer made in 48 hours with your input
Rioter Comments
øHaruø (NA)
: MRW I'm an Ekko main and avid Ekko lover, hear Riot gave Ekko's E a lower Cooldown.
Me right now. He's good the way his is, but this won't make too over powered, just stronger earlier.
Rioter Comments
Jo0o (NA)
: Have you TALKED to him about this? That's infinitely more likely to work out well. You don't owe Riot anything, you aren't policing their game for them at the expense of your own friendships. "Hey man, it's kinda uncomfortable how much you flame people in League, and I worry you're gonna get restricted or banned one of these days if you keep it up. It doesn't really accomplish anything, so would you mind toning it down for me? Thanks!"
Yeah I've told him to stop being toxic if he wants to win so bad, but eventually the next day he's back to his usually self.
: How many 5 year olds could your main take on in a fight?
So would 5 year old be around the power of a minion?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: LeBlanc Nerfs 7.5
I would've preferred a nerf to her E's range rather than her damage. She doesn't need that much range on a tether that a person can't break because she has 2 dashes and flash.
: Just make {{item:3056}} double the attack speed of nearby allied towers for a short time and give any gold the tower earns during that time to the user as well as keep its current active. Right now it is hard to justify buying the item because you have to be pushing to use it. This addition would make it useful at all stages in the game, winning or losing.
{{champion:268}} {{item:3056}} I can see the build now!
Rioter Comments
: I've been saying this since I first started ranked. The LP system is dumb and it doesnt accurately reflect player skill because of trolls and afks. I agree! It could further be augmented to base grades on objectives taken. This would push people to prioritize objectives over chasing kills through the jg like newbs. Which is something riot has been trying to achieve.
Thank you for the feedback really appreciate it. +1
Etherix (EUW)
: Dreadnova Rengar
I really hate playing against a Rengar, but this skin looks amazing!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Anyone have any advice for Vladimir?
Get good at farming. Vlad's early game is shit unless you get ahead, but as soon as you hit 4-6 items you can 1v2 or 1v3
Rioter Comments
: its just tryndamere. do not take auto attack trades against him at early levels and stack the shit out of armor. {{item:1029}} + 4 {{item:2003}} is a neccessary start against him, so even if he crit cheeses you at level 2 and chunks you for most of your health before you get to your turret, you dont die and have a way to stay in lane and recover. {{item:3047}} are also mandatory and should probably be your first completed item. yes, the champion is fucking stupid and needs a rework before everybody else. it still blows my mind, that they removed the 4% crit mastery because they didnt want people to win lane off random crits at early levels and then reworked tryn and kept his early crit mechanic, whos doing exactly the same.
: Charm has a pretend slow (or real idk ) attached to it
: Why does Riot not use all of the forms of cc very often?
Can someone please explain to me the difference between a Taunt and a Charm?
Rioter Comments
Scazie (EUW)
: Why are Mages allowed to be better at assassination than Assassins?
Someone better than assassins with range and CC... sounds like {{champion:126}}
Rioter Comments
: Worldbreaker Nasus out of a chest or Plague Burn Dreadknight Nasus
I like the model on Worldreaker more. I would suggest getting it over a chroma. Unless you want to save some rp
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Are you not afraid to see the 10 worst winrates over and over again ? I feel like we would only get these two teams : **Tahm Kench / Kalista / Anivia / Darius / Corki** **VS** **Thresh / Cassiopeia / Bard / Nunu / Gnar** When you think of all the champions you can have fun with in URF (and only when URF is up), don't you think it would be disappointing to only be able to play these specific champions, with the lowest winrates (33.3% for Tahm Kench :o) and lowest pick rates (if nobody played Kalista, it was probably for a reason). I mean, the main problem of ARURF was that I would _probably_ **NEVER** get to play the champion I wanted to play (Veigar), since the mode would be available for only 3 days (which would mean I'd never get to play more than 60 games), with 130 champions. I honestly think it would be even worse in Nemesis URF, because who the hell would give me Veigar ? :/
It makes sense if you mostly play your main to like URF more. I just enjoyed the fact that I didn't see Yasuo and that everyone was playing stupid champions. I enjoy almost all the champs you listed aside from anivia. Its just fun seeing which team with the "worst champions and team comp" can win. I don't mind playing champions like Nunu since theres almost always a fun full ap build that you could try to 1 shot with.
: Hi ! Could you please tell me what made you enjoy Nemesis Draft ? I am genuinely interested, as I played a few games (12 if I remember correctly) and most of them felt really boring or frustrating. I had fun once, with Bard. > I really loved playing champions and comps that would never be played in a real summoners rift match. The way I see it, nothing really stops you from playing these comps with friends in Normal Games ? Which isn't the case with most of the other modes of the RGM (if they are not available, we can only hope they will come back in the near future). Nemesis Draft remains, in my opinion, the most similar mode to a normal game. This mode looked like a "what could be the worse (most frustrating) champion I can give to the enemy team", in my experience. We didn't see many different champions and I didn't see many good plays either, honestly. This is not a hate comment, I am extremely interested in other people's opinion about this, feel free to tell me why you thought Nemesis Draft was good :)
Nemesis draft was really fun for me because I would play with friends. We would laugh at each other when one would get Urgot or Galio but then when one would start carrying with one of those "garbage" champs it would be like the enemy team chose to lose. Sometimes they would give Taliyah since she was in a bad spot and I mained her so it would be really fun. It was just really nice to not see meta champions like Hecarim at the time. Not just that but I felt like since we were new to the champions the entire team was usually trying harder to work together so they could learn how to play them. Overall my Nemesis Draft experience was really enjoyable so maybe that's why I enjoyed it a lot.
Astôlfo (NA)
: *makes a change to a champion* *breaks or guts said champion* *makes more changes instead of revert*
: maybe lethality buffs will help him out soon
Thank god they'll help him but then they'll make {{champion:126}} even stronger.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Nemesis URF. Do it Riot
Now that sounds like a ton of fun
: Kindred and Kalista are still complete garbage
{{champion:429}}feels a lot better this patch with the change to her E and the {{item:3153}} buffs.
Rioter Comments
Cryo00 (NA)
: She got an extra 20 seconds to her ult early game, which is pretty hefty. Buy boots as it allows you to dodge her Q faster. Pick any mage who has a longer range than Syndra. Xerath, Ziggs (fuck this guy), Lux etc can do fairy well against her. PICK BARRIER, you have no idea how much this helps. Most of all, if you are below 50% health, back unless you can kill her quickly.
Astôlfo (NA)
: Post a champ you think needs nerfs/changes and others can reply with advice/tips to beating them!
{{champion:134}} Her q cooldowns are almost non-existent and by level 6 you are almost always dead. She just gets even more ahead and her ult cooldown is fairly low so she just q ults and gets even more fed.
: Champion and skin sale: 01.17 - 01.20
These skins are great and all but I'm waiting to spend my RP on those new Warring Kingdom's skins!
Show more

Memeguel420

Level 124 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion