: cant do your custom builds either for items that is
> [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=frzxhIGt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-28T04:08:58.772+0000) > > cant do your custom builds either for items that is I'm mostly salty about the spectating though, like really, it's even an option on the menus
Rioter Comments
La Spork (NA)
: This is why socialism does not work.
Without going to in-depth because every time any does that on here, people just try to pick apart the argument by focusing on the small stuff, what you described is not socialism, that's communism.
: Huh, that is the first I have heard of this actually. Dang, that dude is a little on the crazy side, isn't he...
> [{quoted}](name=PartyPanda12,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=zfA79LcQ,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-11-10T02:24:52.150+0000) > > Huh, that is the first I have heard of this actually. > > Dang, that dude is a little on the crazy side, isn't he... A little...are we stretching the definition of 'a little', 'crazy', or both?
Tyvan (NA)
: Is he talking about something like the stars the jews wore?
> [{quoted}](name=Hero of Ideals,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=zfA79LcQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-10T01:50:46.203+0000) > > Is he talking about something like the stars the jews wore? Yes...this is basically what he wants. If you ever needed more comparisons between Hitler and Trump, here they are.
: > [{quoted}](name=sauceNUB,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EI7vA8pf,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-11-10T01:20:22.182+0000) > > the kkk were founded by the DEMOCRATS conservative democrats...
> [{quoted}](name=CerealBoxOfDoom,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EI7vA8pf,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-11-10T02:31:15.066+0000) > > conservative democrats... It was the 1860's/1870's, fucking weird time where the Republican party were the smart ones and the South was democratic(somehow).
: > Former Ku Klux Klan **grand wizard **David Duke ???
> [{quoted}](name=BlueVestGuy,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EI7vA8pf,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-11-10T01:07:23.241+0000) > > ??? Basically he's a super-high ranking member of the KKK. (note only know this because high school, we did some really weird projects for US history)
: I hope you morons are happy
To be honest though, Trump looks like he's made the biggest mistake possible. To put in words, his face last night looked like a man whose bluff was called and he's holding a 2. His face is the realization that he can't just slap his name on it and walk away, he's in this for most likely the next 4 years, that might be shorter or longer depending on what BS happens between now and November of 2020.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=MercsGuardian,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=iAcfcdc9,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-10-17T00:25:00.414+0000) > > https://niceme.me/ > > Seriously though, the Mexican Treasury and two former Mexican presidents have said that Mexico won't pay for it, so that idea goes right out the window. http://nicememe.website/ Even if Mexico won't willingly pay, [Trump still has ways of forcing them to pay.](https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf)
> [{quoted}](name=RavenHusky,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=iAcfcdc9,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2016-10-17T00:33:54.387+0000) > > http://nicememe.website/ > > Even if Mexico won't willingly pay, [Trump still has ways of forcing them to pay.](https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf) I've actually read that before, the entire plan can easily fall apart on Day 1 and/or 2 for a number reasons. I want to go into to them, but I don't know where to start, so I will sum it up like this, there are too many variables to go off of and the biggest one I see are the remittances, getting 24 billion worth of that from illegal immigrants is going to be more trouble than you can imagine. Also, even with just the 25 billion cost from just building the wall, that doesn't include maintenance, which will double the cost in at most 7 years(maybe 5, depends on inflation), or land costs, which could easily be another couple billion. Also, that entire plan falls apart if Mexico just refuses to cooperate, going to war with Mexico over a border wall will never be approved because of how retarded it sounds.
: dw he'll make mexico pay for it
> [{quoted}](name=TurquoiseYoshi,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=iAcfcdc9,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-10-17T00:03:16.607+0000) > > dw he'll make mexico pay for it https://niceme.me/ Seriously though, the Mexican Treasury and two former Mexican presidents have said that Mexico won't pay for it, so that idea goes right out the window.
: > [{quoted}](name=MercsGuardian,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=LuuLUTbK,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2016-10-16T02:53:17.254+0000) > > But instead, I won't talk about and let this man who actually did his research explain I stopped at John Oliver. Gee next time just link a Huffington post article. But I skipped to the middle and he mentioned jaguars. No wall I guess, the jaguars are done for. ???. I can't imagine the horrors the fence has already created for pygmy owls. If he atleast tried to explain something instead of jumping to the next comedic jab I could probably make it another 30 seconds. Maybe the issue with the left is John Oliver laughtracks.
> [{quoted}](name=Player Vehicle,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=LuuLUTbK,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2016-10-16T06:10:13.178+0000) > > I stopped at John Oliver. And I stopped at this because you didn't even take the time to watch the video, that even though it is a comedic news show, makes better points than your sorry ass can, so allow me to just tell you what was said since your lazy ass can't take the time to watch a 20 minute video. 1: Trump has estimated the wall can be made at 12 billion dollars, being made of hardened concrete, steel, and rebar. The actual cost of that wall, not including any maintenance costs the cost of the land under it, is 25 billion dollars, over double Trump's estimate and that's at the lowest high of 35 ft. 2: Maintenance costs will equal the cost of the wall in 7 years, meaning that before the wall has been up for a full decade, we will have already wasted more than 50 billion dollars on it, and that's a lot of money, for one large wall that we expect our southern neighbor to pay for. 3: Mexico isn't going to pay for the wall, the Mexican treasury and two former Mexican presidents have said that Mexico won't pay for the wall. Actually, to quote one of the former Mexican presidents (thank you Vicente Fox) "I'm not going to pay for that f**king wall, he should pay for it." So there goes that plan. 4: The wall isn't even going to be on the border because when president Bush (Jr.) tried to build that border fence, he ran into a lot of problems, many involved the Rio Grande being a major part of the border between the US and Mexico, the rest involved the fact that a good portion of the border is owned privately, mostly by farmers, so the US basically sued hundreds of property owners in order to build the fence. They also waived about 36 federal laws to build the wall, ranging from the Endangered Species Act(that part about jaguars, pygmy owls, and other things that are on the verge of extinction) to the Safe Drinking Water Act. 5: A wall is not going to stop illegal immigrants since many came here on work visas and just overstayed their welcome. And for those people who would be crossing the border where a wall would be, it would just create a market for ladders taller than the wall, so a 35 foot wall equals a market for 36 foot ladders and rope to get down. 6: What about drugs...a wall isn't going to stop them either as they have already gotten around the fence with things ranging from tunnels to cannons to catapults to the next Mexican football star(or as they describe in the video, 'someone with a really good arm'). 7: What about 'the worst' that Mexico is sending us. Well...while some immigrants have committed terrible crimes, so have legal citizens, actually several studies have found that immigrants are less crime prone than their native-born counterparts, needless to say, if you are not an immigrant to whatever country you live in, you are actually more crime prone than actual immigrants. Suck on that asshole. **Tl;dr ** The 'trump wall' is a waste of time and money that at its best is going to make the people of America feel a little bit safer even though it will not actually help at all. So if you actually believe that this wall will work, you are as delusional as your candidate and need to sit down and think about your life.
Proxy345 (NA)
: Mexico is the reason why theres a huge drug problem in the US currently,thats where majority of the drugs come from lol Cocaine and heroin to be exact.
> [{quoted}](name=Proxy345,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=LuuLUTbK,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-10-16T02:44:41.312+0000) > > Mexico is the reason why theres a huge drug problem in the US currently,thats where majority of the drugs come from lol > > Cocaine and heroin to be exact. And you think a wall is going to stop them? There are several reasons I can think of that it won't work. But instead, I won't talk about and let this man who actually did his research explain why it's such a wall is a completely ridiculous idea. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU8dCYocuyI
Carnerox (NA)
: Gotta love people with the mentality that muslim immigrants are not dangerous.
And here we have 7 pages of people talking about one thing in an election that has a pile of general bullshit touching the ceiling, in a year whose collective bullshit is a pile about as high as Mount Fucking Everest...needless to say, we have 1 more month of retarded, shit-spewing political crap, followed by 2 months of who knows what, for fuck sake, we just had fucking killer clowns as pranks, I don't even know where to begin, followed by 4 years of America going through hell in some form to a portion of the population while the rest of the population sits back and just lives their life for that time because they are actually not affected by the bullshit we've been dealing with since early 2015.
Besteau (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MercsGuardian,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=djyEpL3B,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-10-09T23:02:38.404+0000) > > And then tomorrow the Volcanion code drops...you will unfortunately have to go to your local Gamestop for that one though. im a 5 min walk for that one bless.
> [{quoted}](name=Besteau,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=djyEpL3B,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-10-09T23:14:36.733+0000) > > im a 5 min walk for that one bless. It's kind of worth it too, seriously, by the time year is over, I will have every legendary in the games up until Gen 7...though since I'm probably getting that either on release or around Christmas(either way is fine), I think all I'll be missing is the Sun legendary.
Besteau (NA)
: For those who play pokemon and need HOOPA. (Code inside expires today)
And then tomorrow the Volcanion code drops...you will unfortunately have to go to your local Gamestop for that one though.
: Kreepy Kandy Kaine
Meanwhile there are real-life caricatures that scare me even more...and killer clowns, and a Cat 5 hurricane bearing down on Florida, and I'm hoping that the hurricane takes me somewhere far away from this place because seriously, fuck 2016, fuck idiots, fuck crazies, and especially fuck OP for not using his head as much as he should.
: Should Crooked Hillary Clinton Disavow the Cascade Mall Shooter?
To be fair, Trump never really disavowed David Duke's support of him and he's the head of the KKK. So we're just going to point out, that while both sides have their 'rotten eggs' if you will, it's safe to say that Trump has more 'rotten eggs' than Clinton.
: > [{quoted}](name=MercsGuardian,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5KyARqq3,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2016-09-23T22:03:27.859+0000) > > Ok...and what if they can't change it, what if the one person you voted for can't do anything to change it because the majority doesn't want that change because it's a change that doesn't help the majority, what then? > > There are two answers to the situation, one puts you in jail and the other puts the entire US in a metaphorical jail...so choose, are you gonna act like a little whiner because things aren't going your way, or are you going to act like that and put your entire country at risk just to prove a point that has no substantial proof behind it. Yeah, those aren't productive options. What's your point? All I know is: I LIKE MIKE!
> [{quoted}](name=Sonnington,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5KyARqq3,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-09-24T00:40:22.761+0000) > > Yeah, those aren't productive options. What's your point? All I know is: > > I LIKE MIKE! And that isn't a productive answer, because just because you like someone doesn't automatically make them the best option. Though I doubt you've tried to look at it from a perspective that wasn't seeped in the Republican Party's toxic 'values', so you wouldn't understand any other approach other than hate and fear.
: That voice, actually works perfectly for that skin. Like 10/10 match.
> [{quoted}](name=DariusDemiurge,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=j9LLoAgI,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-09-23T22:02:15.312+0000) > > That voice, actually works perfectly for that skin. Like 10/10 match. If you mean works with the skin, it's how Ash sounds, but even more like it's a bad dub of some japanese TV show, then yes, it does work.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jakojo,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5KyARqq3,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-09-23T20:16:44.424+0000) > > Tax payers money was never used for that, unless in dire circumstances. You can't pick and choose what your taxes go for. Yes it was and when you want to stop paying a tax you don't like you vote someone in who will change it.
> [{quoted}](name=Sonnington,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5KyARqq3,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2016-09-23T21:48:51.323+0000) > > Yes it was and when you want to stop paying a tax you don't like you vote someone in who will change it. Ok...and what if they can't change it, what if the one person you voted for can't do anything to change it because the majority doesn't want that change because it's a change that doesn't help the majority, what then? There are two answers to the situation, one puts you in jail and the other puts the entire US in a metaphorical jail...so choose, are you gonna act like a little whiner because things aren't going your way, or are you going to act like that and put your entire country at risk just to prove a point that has no substantial proof behind it.
Rioter Comments
AssauIto (NA)
: Sonnington is lost, don't attempt to argue with him. He's already become a conserva-zombie. The conservatives have already brainwashed him beyond the point of no return so he'll brainlessly regurgitate everything they say. He may not even be actually conscious anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=AssauIto,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5KyARqq3,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-09-23T17:40:41.781+0000) > > Sonnington is lost, don't attempt to argue with him. He's already become a conserva-zombie. > The conservatives have already brainwashed him beyond the point of no return so he'll brainlessly regurgitate everything they say. He may not even be actually conscious anymore. To be fair, he might not have been conscious to begin with, if what I've seen of Trump supporters is the norm for all of his supporters, they have an empty space between their ears to begin with, it's easy to be turned into a zombie when you're already halfway there.
: We Like Mike!
I dislike Mike.
: Reminder that DFG needs to be brought back
wtf? That is potentially the oddest request I have heard in awhile.
Atuko (NA)
: Rylais is gonna be changed in pre-season & Locket might be removed
Ok...the Rylai's change might be good, I mean it would suck for certain champs who are very reliant on Rylai's CC(Rumble, AP Eve, Vlad(but fuck Vlad), and a few others). If Locket gets removed we are pretty much fucked because as much as I know Riot dislikes team-wide aura, I feel like Locket is one of the few things that keeps Double AP comps from actually coming back(that and Gnar, but it at least makes AP champs that do get played, more about CC/chaos, and less about burst or poke), but holy fuck is Double AP siege comps come back, Riot has no one to blame but themselves.
: Dear Riot, please remove Sweeping Lens from the game
A Teemo main is salty...wait, Teemo mains exist?
: Uh... Wizards what are you doing?
Doesn't really matter since that shit is banned in fucking 5 different formats.
: > [{quoted}](name=MercsGuardian,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=N3ElGEhe,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2016-09-12T02:00:59.551+0000) > > Someone was out in the heat in heavier than a 't-shirt and shorts' worth of clothing fainted...man, if it weren't for the fact that I work at an amusement park where this shit is nearly a daily occurrence, I would be surprised. > > Instead I'm going to spend the next few minutes wondering how the fuck one person having a normal reaction to heat in heavy clothing while probably lacking regular hydration is cause to make them unfit for president. > > Man, if it took one health issue to be unfit for president, then I don't even know how Trump or Bernie were allowed to run because Trump most likely has a serious mental health issue of some sort and Bernie could have easily keeled over at any point during his campaign considering he is older than any of my grandparents were when they passed. It wasn't even hot? I go to the city almost every day wearing more than a t-shirt and shorts and never pass out? It wasn't hot? It wasn't humid? I literally live in New York and I'm sensitive to heat, sweating even in 0 degree weather, and I never pass out? I play 3 hours of handball, a cardio intensive sport, in New York every day between classes and even with me sweating like a pig in that exercise I never even get woozy? Even on days hotter than this one? She's dying, dude, stop making up stories to cover it up.
> [{quoted}](name=Sheep Shearer,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=N3ElGEhe,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2016-09-12T02:05:18.021+0000) > > It wasn't even hot? > I go to the city almost every day wearing more than a t-shirt and shorts and never pass out? > It wasn't hot? > It wasn't humid? > I literally live in New York and I'm sensitive to heat, sweating even in 0 degree weather, and I never pass out? > I play 3 hours of handball, a cardio intensive sport, in New York every day between classes and even with me sweating like a pig in that exercise I never even get woozy? Even on days hotter than this one? > > She's dying, dude, stop making up stories to cover it up. Then it was dehydration, look, I don't fucking know because I wasn't there, but she is not dying, you guys are just trying to make excuses that a fucking lunatic is a good option, I'm not saying I want her, but unless we get actual news that she's truly dying, she isn't dying, and she imo, is a better option than the guy who is just as likely to keel over as she is. Seriously they are two years apart in age(Clinton 68, Trump 70) and it has been shown that women in general live longer than men, if she's on her deathbed, then Trump is just as likely to keel over in the next few months.
Takerial (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AssauIto,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=N3ElGEhe,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-09-11T20:29:44.039+0000) > > Fainting is actually normal and usually doesn't mean someone has a serious health problem. Holy shit, no. Go wear your dunce cap and sit in the corner.
> [{quoted}](name=Takerial,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=N3ElGEhe,comment-id=00040002,timestamp=2016-09-11T20:50:39.797+0000) > > Holy shit, no. > > Go wear your dunce cap and sit in the corner. As someone who has to deal with this shit almost daily because of my occupation(I work at an amusement park in Florida, if we don't have someone pass out, it's either a really slow day or the middle of winter), she probably fainted due to wearing heavy clothing and not keeping properly hydrated...sure there could be other reasons, but dehydration/heat exhaustion/heat stroke, is the most likely and most plausible reason. So you can join him in the corner, here I made you a dunce cap already. http://classprojects.cornellcollege.edu/Stewart/JohnsonCounty/images/duncecap.jpg
: Crooked Hillary Faints Today
Someone was out in the heat in heavier than a 't-shirt and shorts' worth of clothing fainted...man, if it weren't for the fact that I work at an amusement park where this shit is nearly a daily occurrence, I would be surprised. Instead I'm going to spend the next few minutes wondering how the fuck one person having a normal reaction to heat in heavy clothing while probably lacking regular hydration is cause to make them unfit for president. Man, if it took one health issue to be unfit for president, then I don't even know how Trump or Bernie were allowed to run because Trump most likely has a serious mental health issue of some sort and Bernie could have easily keeled over at any point during his campaign considering he is older than any of my grandparents were when they passed.
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MercsGuardian,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ajEN9hQM,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-09-08T02:47:06.032+0000) > > So no one is going to talk about the dead lizard-thing in the foreground, we are not, ok, I'm still under the belief that no matter how cute they try to make him, he's a little psychopath, and we are gonna learn the truth some day and it will be fucking terrifying when we do. Dead lizard? Oh, no. He's only sleeping friend. He and Teemo are best mates and Teemo by no means killed him at all!!!!!!!
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ajEN9hQM,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-09-08T02:48:00.598+0000) > > Dead lizard? Oh, no. He's only sleeping friend. He and Teemo are best mates and Teemo by no means killed him at all!!!!!!! Alright, so you're either incredibly sarcastic or you are gonna be in for a rude awakening at some point.
Jikker (NA)
: Awwww look at cute cuddly Teemo in his new splash
So no one is going to talk about the dead lizard-thing in the foreground, we are not, ok, I'm still under the belief that no matter how cute they try to make him, he's a little psychopath, and we are gonna learn the truth some day and it will be fucking terrifying when we do.
: > [{quoted}](name=MercsGuardian,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=h1pTU1ET,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-09-05T13:37:16.833+0000) > > \> nightcore > > \> good music > > please pick one. they didn't claim it was good, just the best of nightcore
> [{quoted}](name=Maid of Plays,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=h1pTU1ET,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-09-05T13:48:03.387+0000) > > they didn't claim it was good, just the best of nightcore Fair enough, but saying it's 'the best' implies that it's actually good, which is impossible because it's nightcore. Basically, nightcore sucks and saying that there's a 'best of nightcore' is like saying that a particular dumpster fire you saw was cooler than all the rest, it's a dumpster fire, by definition it is not cool, but in relativity, one could be cooler than the rest.
Gm008 (EUNE)
: hey guys, it's game master here, with your daily best Nightcore..
: Personality types of champions
: > [{quoted}](name=MercsGuardian,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=vxlFOa8R,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2016-08-27T02:24:52.821+0000) > > We forgot about that one because with the exception of full AD builds, no one ever used it. Was still a legitimate gamble item like Mejai's. Really ought to build out of Cull after its passive has been used up.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=vxlFOa8R,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2016-08-27T02:37:30.802+0000) > > Was still a legitimate gamble item like Mejai's. > > Really ought to build out of Cull after its passive has been used up. that would be cool.
: Sword of the Occult.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=vxlFOa8R,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-08-27T02:03:55.601+0000) > > Sword of the Occult. We forgot about that one because with the exception of full AD builds, no one ever used it.
: > [{quoted}](name=MercsGuardian,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=lVXlsQo3,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2016-08-26T23:26:08.983+0000) > > Ashe, followed by Taliyah and Lucian. Who had the weirdest build?
> [{quoted}](name=xXWukong360Elite,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=lVXlsQo3,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2016-08-26T23:27:35.842+0000) > > Who had the weirdest build? You...seriously, at least everyone else stuck to some strength of the champ they were playing, you went AP and crit on Kha...needless to say, you should almost always win 'the strangest build' competition in any game you play.
: > [{quoted}](name=MercsGuardian,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=lVXlsQo3,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-08-26T03:27:51.754+0000) > > What the fuck is Bronze?! > > Seriously, how is it that the only 2 players to go positive are AP Kha and that weird as fuck Nasus build(he built Titanic with only 1 true health item)?! Who in the game would you say had the most normal build?
> [{quoted}](name=xXWukong360Elite,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=lVXlsQo3,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-08-26T15:30:39.800+0000) > > Who in the game would you say had the most normal build? Ashe, followed by Taliyah and Lucian.
Jalkan (NA)
: uhh trump only wants to build the wall on our southern border?
> [{quoted}](name=Jalkan,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=BxHTjOdZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-08-26T03:44:22.319+0000) > > uhh trump only wants to build the wall on our southern border? For now...seriously, we don't know what he might do if he gets elected and I don't want to find out.
: I just got my first S with AP Khazix
What the fuck is Bronze?! Seriously, how is it that the only 2 players to go positive are AP Kha and that weird as fuck Nasus build(he built Titanic with only 1 true health item)?!
CLG ear (NA)
: i love calvin and hobbes
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=BxHTjOdZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-26T03:20:13.252+0000) > > i love calvin and hobbes Same, I dislike how accurate they can be if you replace Calvin's face with Trump's, but the hilarity value also kind of went up because it basically puts into pictures what everyone has been saying, he's acting like a kid.
Rioter Comments
Kuzja1 (NA)
: Caboose: "Sometimes, you would lose a friend. . ."
> "There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after, but the hero never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference, they'll never know if the day was really saved, in the end, they just have to have faith. Ain't that a bitch." -Episilon/Church comforting Pyrrha in the afterlife Yea, I think I just shed a tear.
: > [{quoted}](name=MercsGuardian,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=qEqcYJcY,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2016-08-19T23:00:48.188+0000) > > those exist? Apparently.
> [{quoted}](name=TurquoiseYoshi,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=qEqcYJcY,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-08-19T23:10:44.776+0000) > > Apparently. So I did a little research, and found this. The Coconut crab(shown with doge for size comparison), is a species of crab native to a variety of islands spreading from Madagascar to Hawaii. They have lungs instead of gills and are the largest land-living anthropods in the world...they are related to the hermit crab. So yea...I found Crabrawler IRL. http://i.imgur.com/7hixUzz.jpg
: > [{quoted}](name=MercsGuardian,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=qEqcYJcY,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2016-08-19T23:00:48.188+0000) > > those exist? http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/4116/7163/original.jpg?w=600&h yep yep
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=qEqcYJcY,comment-id=00000001000000000001,timestamp=2016-08-19T23:23:06.853+0000) > > http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/4116/7163/original.jpg?w=600&h > > yep yep I was talking about the crab that doesn't need water to live...I knew the turtle existed.
: > [{quoted}](name=MercsGuardian,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=qEqcYJcY,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-08-19T22:57:11.329+0000) > > Either that or he's meant to look like a boxer who got hit 1 too many times. > > Also, when Nintendo makes another crab pokemon and it isn't a water type...can't tell if I should be congratulating them or just be confused by the choice. Apparently it's based off of a crab species that doesn't go into the water.
> [{quoted}](name=TurquoiseYoshi,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=qEqcYJcY,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2016-08-19T22:59:46.791+0000) > > Apparently it's based off of a crab species that doesn't go into the water. those exist?
: More pokemon releases
And then there's the other announcement of the day... https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/screen-shot-2016-08-18-at-12-13-49-pm.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=780 When this is a Dragon, but this isn't. http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/pokemon/images/e/e5/006Charizard_AG_anime.png/revision/latest?cb=20131213083244
: Drunken brawler? Makes sense.
> [{quoted}](name=TurquoiseYoshi,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=qEqcYJcY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-19T19:07:28.860+0000) > > Drunken brawler? Makes sense. Either that or he's meant to look like a boxer who got hit 1 too many times. Also, when Nintendo makes another crab pokemon and it isn't a water type...can't tell if I should be congratulating them or just be confused by the choice.
Show more

MercsGuardian

Level 128 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion