Rioter Comments
Hyeora (NA)
: Can I just go into a normal game without getting ranked judged?
It takes two inputs to mute people. Tab, and then a left click. You could have muted 10,000 people in the time it took you to come on here and cry in this post. I'm so sorry OP, people typed mean things to you in a video game. You're such a victim.
Rioter Comments
: It's funny apparently I get reported all the time, but I've never been ban
So you're proud of the fact that you're either so consistently annoying or terrible to the point where your team mates report you? Are you stupid?
: Double tap to self cast?
Umm there is a self cast button already in the game.
Glîtchy (NA)
: Anyone else miss the old turrets?
If you think that go ahead and start tower diving the enemy champ at level 1. Yes, turrets need buffs but stop with this stupid exaggeration that turrets are useless.
: This community makes me physically ill.
The fact that you get this worked up over people typing words to you in a game says a lot about you. You actually need help, you have a mental illness. No mentally stable adult would ever become "physically sick" about somebody typing words to them online. Seriously bro, get help. It's not normal to go through life getting upset and words like this.
: Coach Me to Worlds 2018
Pretty cool idea. I obviously don't think you'll become an "NA powerhouse" but I think you could probably hit challenger if you had a coach who knew what he was doing, and you were both were really dedicated and consistent.
: Remove Minimap for ELO's below Platinum
Zac x Me (NA)
: Old things you want to return to League
AP {{champion:79}} mid. AP {{champion:76}} mid. AD W evolve {{champion:121}} mid.
Axeºº (NA)
: RIOT SUCKS
Go back to where you're from.
Macalla (NA)
: The 2018 change in format for NALC
LCS is a waste. Watching anything outside of LCK and you're just watching inferior play. It's like watching an MMA promotion outside of the UFC...
: Elo hell
The delusion is real lmao.
: abusing jayces broken laning phase against melee and complains about melees complaining about ranged champs .
> [{quoted}](name=Riven xp ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LY1j7w8i,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-22T02:36:53.981+0000) > > abusing jayces broken laning phase against melee and complains about melees complaining about ranged champs . Your champion literally has 4 gap closers if you're still getting kited hit the uninstall button immediately.
Rioter Comments
: Will we ever get map skins again?
: SO EXCITED FOR NEW CHAMPION!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: This community does not deserve fun game modes like One For All and URF
Whole community shouldn't be allowed to have game modes because you're incapable of using your mute button. Makes sense.
: I'm bronzeV with 2k+ games played this season, tell me again why I shouldnt get a skin/border?
You should honestly be permanently banned. Think about how bad you actually have to be to be bronze 5 for 2,000 games...
Zacwx (NA)
: ITT: Dumb things we did in Middle school.
Tried so hard to be funny that 99 % of the time i said something it was just awkward silence afterwards. Looking back, now i still feel so awkward. I was a fucking idiot lmao.
: a friend of mine is absolutely insisting that chalice is a horrible item for veigar
spombjop (EUNE)
: cs go is FPS and FPS has nothing to do with MOBAs, btw in 2007-2008 when i played CoD2 i saw far more toxic players than in this game so i guess that FpSes aren't more toxic
> [{quoted}](name=spombjop,realm=EUNE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=lMZtFlZB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-11T15:50:58.310+0000) > > cs go is FPS and FPS has nothing to do with MOBAs, btw in 2007-2008 when i played CoD2 i saw far more toxic players than in this game so i guess that FpSes aren't more toxic What does COD have to do with this? I'm simply stating the NA community of CS:GO actually likes to try to win, meanwhile the NA community of league does not care. They just want to be cuddled by their teammates all game.
Rioter Comments
: Oh, yes - pretty equal is fine - no doubt after season 3 NA and EU were very close, though that didn't stop a lot of players to make those posts. And don't forget that PAIN Gaming just beat CLG - your first spot as well - shit happens. The topic was more about how super inflated egos lurk around NA, rather than shaming NA teams. As you can see I have my CLG icon with me and I really wanted C9 to qualify as well (mainly because of Incarnation though).
> [{quoted}](name=daniellizard,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=6jwzqJEO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-10-11T15:38:38.224+0000) > > Oh, yes - pretty equal is fine - no doubt after season 3 NA and EU were very close, though that didn't stop a lot of players to make those posts. > > And don't forget that PAIN Gaming just beat CLG - your first spot as well - shit happens. > > The topic was more about how super inflated egos lurk around NA, rather than shaming NA teams. As you can see I have my CLG icon with me and I really wanted C9 to qualify as well (mainly because of Incarnation though). Yea of course some fans are shit heads, but it works both ways. There are some people on this forum that act as if NA hasn't won anything. When in the past 3 seasons they're pretty much dead equal with EU. I really don't understand why we have NA vs EU. We should really come together to make western all star teams and fight the Asians, but that's just my opinion.
Raoul (EUW)
: @All EU forum users, from a fellow EU player
Wow you're actually awesome. Last year when no EU teams made it out of groups it wasn't because they were bad, but now that no NA team makes it out it's because they're awful.
: Can LMS finally have 3 seeds now?
All stars 2013 Battle of the Atlantic Worlds 2014 IEM San Jose IEM Katovice All stars 2014 List of times NA has outplaced EU. I swear EU fans have amnesia. They seem to only recall what happened in season 2, and the most recent tournament (ONLY if EU does good at that tournament.) If it's the EU super star team losing to Kabum they omit it from their memory.
: NA still better than EU ?
Last year when no EU team made it out of groups, and the EU super star team lost to kabum you guys still thought ya'll were better so yeah.
: NA in a nutshell:
All stars 2013 Battle of the Atlantic Worlds 2014 IEM San Jose IEM Katovice All stars 2014 All these times NA has outplaced EU. Everytime there was a direct tournament to determine which region was better (BOTA/All stars) NA beat EU. EU was much better in season 2 and season 3 i'll admit, but since then they've been pretty equal and since MSI EU has looked much stronger. Also before you make these threads, don't forget that the EU superstar team lost to fucking Kabum.
: > [{quoted}](name=Diamond Overlord,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7TEOuia0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-10-11T04:05:05.505+0000) > > lets just bet on fnatic since c9 feeds on our doubt Rekkles gonna dumpster Sneaky.
> [{quoted}](name=Maya Fey,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7TEOuia0,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-10-11T04:18:33.611+0000) > > Rekkles gonna dumpster Sneaky. Sneaky is way better? Rekkless is the most uninvolved player of all time.
: ... but what was his job?
> [{quoted}](name=Ser Safir,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RHP0Tckf,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2015-10-11T06:04:05.721+0000) > > ... but what was his job? Not quite sure.
: Holy fuck guys the scariest thing just happened to me... i'm in tears i'm so fucking scared.
Rioter Comments
: can i get a link to these upset people's post if its a thing? i want to laugh at them.
> [{quoted}](name=insaiyanbacca,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=IuF6VcAU,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-10-09T21:29:53.237+0000) > > can i get a link to these upset people's post if its a thing? i want to laugh at them. http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/miscellaneous/F3E33dcJ-does-anybody-else-feel-uncomfortable-with-the-demon-vi-skin
: > [{quoted}](name=MercuryCannons,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=IuF6VcAU,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2015-10-09T21:26:52.808+0000) > > Something about the mark on her leg, and other nonsense. Christians are upset. Never heard of anyone complaining about this, and it doesn't offend anyone I know either.
> [{quoted}](name=Tundra Fizz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=IuF6VcAU,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2015-10-09T21:29:42.512+0000) > > Never heard of anyone complaining about this, and it doesn't offend anyone I know either. http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/miscellaneous/F3E33dcJ-does-anybody-else-feel-uncomfortable-with-the-demon-vi-skin
: i haven't neard anything about it whats the deal
> [{quoted}](name=Best KhaZix Void,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=IuF6VcAU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-09T21:25:39.583+0000) > > i haven't neard anything about it > whats the deal Something about the mark on her leg, and other nonsense. Christians are upset.
Rioter Comments
: "Alright guys, this is going to be a great game, I really have a feeling we will win this one! :)"
: Does anyone else feel this way about worlds?
I mean western teams have a chance this year. SKT is the only team that is miles ahead of the other.
: I worked in two different grocery stores from when I was 14 to now (almost 19). I currently work at a Home Hardware (and work in the sporting/hunting/hardware section, so probably similar to where you are going to be working) Basically just listen to your bosses lol. Really nothing to be nervous about, most of the time your coworkers are pretty chill. Just show up to work on time and when people tell you how to do stuff make sure to pay attention. You dont need to be super interactive with people in the store as long as you ask them if they need help with anything is usually fine. Cant really give you any specific advice but just know that most part time jobs are nothing to worry about, and if you dont like the people you are working with you are probably just better quitting and finding somewhere else to work.
> [{quoted}](name=The Bluffalo,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=6nuufibr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-10-06T20:14:24.424+0000) > > I worked in two different grocery stores from when I was 14 to now (almost 19) > > Basically just listen to your bosses lol. Really nothing to be nervous about, most of the time your coworkers are pretty chill. Just show up to work on time and when people tell you how to do stuff make sure to pay attention. > > You dont need to be super interactive with people in the store as long as you ask them if they need help with anything is usually fine. Cant really give you any specific advice but just know that most part time jobs are nothing to worry about, and if you dont like the people you are working with you are probably just better quitting and finding somewhere else to work. The stuff that you have to do regularly is it hard? working the register or unloading stuff? I don't mean like is it physically hard or anything, but like is it confusing or hard to learn?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
FDru (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MercuryCannons,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EVbMqeZA,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-10-06T19:37:32.310+0000) > > I don't type it because it's not original or funny, it's stupid. Oh, MercuryCannons... if only you could have applied that logic before making this thread.
> [{quoted}](name=FDru,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EVbMqeZA,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2015-10-06T19:43:29.675+0000) > > Oh, MercuryCannons... if only you could have applied that logic before making this thread. No. The people who get offended by it are 100x worse than the people who type it. It's like getting upset because somebody makes a "your mom" joke. If that offends you, you're an oversensitive moron or below the age of 4.
Rioter Comments
Ditsdiar (NA)
: would you lose a night of sleep if you dont say that?
> [{quoted}](name=Ditsdiar,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EVbMqeZA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-10-06T19:35:57.711+0000) > > would you lose a night of sleep if you dont say that? I don't type it because it's not original or funny, it's stupid. However if somebody said that to me i would not give one fuck. Unlike most of the league community which feels that person needs to be banned and they often feel like they need to make threads on Reddit/GD explaining how they're suffering from emotional damage.
: Are the 1/4th toxic ones that will get ban for saying gg ez then?
> [{quoted}](name=Bob McNuggets,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EVbMqeZA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-06T19:33:37.769+0000) > > Are the 1/4th toxic ones that will get ban for saying gg ez then? No. People who are toxic are often the same ones who will have actual tears flowing from their eyes if you say the slightest of things to them. The other 1/4th are the people who are smart enough to realize what someone types to you on a computer game is not worth getting upset about.
: Don't like Lyte's or Riot's policies?
You are so incredibly stupid. That's like saying you can't say you don't like the food cooked by a chef unless you can cook something better. No, that's not how it works. Anybody who makes a product or implements a policy is subject to criticism by anyone. I know you want Lytes cock in your face, but you're a moron.
Rioter Comments
Show more

MercuryCannons

Level 39 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion