: I think it should be: The ADC who was designed like Vayne can ALSO abuse the top lane, like Vayne? Surprise? Also, I'm pretty damn sure this image in the topic post constitutes as porn.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=UdM9zem9,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T21:22:36.988+0000) > > I think it should be: > > The ADC who was designed like Vayne can ALSO abuse the top lane, like Vayne? Surprise? > > Also, I'm pretty damn sure this image in the topic post constitutes as porn. Well it doesn't show anything so I doubt it(and that pick probably wouldn't work against regular top lanes).
: But ADCs aren't accepting of not having a support at their beck and call, nor are they caring and nurturing people, in fact, they are absolutely horrendous and abusive people. You can't make me go back there, I can't go back there... https://i.imgur.com/9mTO7Oc.gif[] Overall great post though.
> [{quoted}](name=Glaricion,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=jEhoAKl1,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-17T23:04:34.825+0000) > > But ADCs aren't accepting of not having a support at their beck and call, nor are they caring and nurturing people, in fact, they are absolutely horrendous and abusive people. > > You can't make me go back there, I can't go back there... > https://i.imgur.com/9mTO7Oc.gif[] > > Overall great post though. As an adc main I disagree with this assumption that all adcs are like this.
: > [{quoted}](name=MessyStuff,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8nU0OswR,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-06-16T01:13:09.119+0000) > > The only thing is that this guy only does it around high profile streamers(trying to troll them) and doesn't do in other games. This fact is the one that proved to me that both were in the wrong. Nubrac said that he doesn't do this bc of streamers on his team so that is a lie.
> [{quoted}](name=Solcielo Lunara,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8nU0OswR,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-06-16T03:18:34.094+0000) > > Nubrac said that he doesn't do this bc of streamers on his team so that is a lie. Well there's evidence(from Riot) otherwise and I take the word of the company who has access to that person's account history and basically everything rather the accused.
: > [{quoted}](name=MessyStuff,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=0030,timestamp=2019-06-14T21:56:09.135+0000) > > But what actually happened though. I need details(I can't tell from the stream). Seriously, I watched the whole video. You see... These people blindy defend teemo. Teemo left bot and sat mid whole time as "helping and roaming teemo sup" leaving the adc to 1v2. I have played with this teemo player and its really tilting he just comes and fucks your lane and makes you fall behind levels, sometimes it works but sometimes it dont but he never listens and just mutes all! Glad hes banned.
> [{quoted}](name=Farih Fynrux,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=00300000,timestamp=2019-06-15T00:40:49.729+0000) > > You see... These people blindy defend teemo. Teemo left bot and sat mid whole time as "helping and roaming teemo sup" leaving the adc to 1v2. I have played with this teemo player and its really tilting he just comes and fucks your lane and makes you fall behind levels, sometimes it works but sometimes it dont but he never listens and just mutes all! Glad hes banned. Well from what I'm hearing NB3 is also in the wrong(I don't disagree with you).
: Short Off-Meta Story that the Nightblue situation reminded me of...
The only thing is that this guy only does it around high profile streamers(trying to troll them) and doesn't do in other games. This fact is the one that proved to me that both were in the wrong.
: Nightblue gets a player Falsely banned.
But what actually happened though. I need details(I can't tell from the stream). Seriously, I watched the whole video.
: What is the downside for camping a lane?
There are plenty of downsides to camping like The Djinn said, but those only show if the other lanes are even. If the other lanes are losing then it doesn't matter if you camp or not. Or if they camp mid(which has its disadvantages). And in either case, camping doesn't matter as much.
Voluug13 (NA)
: Half the reworks made broken champions, and like out of the other half, like 60% of it are ones that were handled terribly, like the original sin, Karma. The amount of good reworks are like uhhh WW, Poppy, Swain, Xerath, Soraka and Sion, and thats kinda it. Maybe Sona. Every reworked assassin has been broken or terrible, every reworked battlemage has been extremely broken (and promply nerfhammered) or terrible or LCS-only picks. Good reworks are few and afar, and more often that not the ones made by people with actual braincells instead of bad devs like CertainlyBroken.
> [{quoted}](name=Voluug13,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b7yRX9ks,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-14T04:03:05.395+0000) > > Half the reworks made broken champions, and like out of the other half, like 60% of it are ones that were handled terribly, like the original sin, Karma. The amount of good reworks are like uhhh WW, Poppy, Swain, Xerath, Soraka and Sion, and thats kinda it. Maybe Sona. > > Every reworked assassin has been broken or terrible, every reworked battlemage has been extremely broken (and promply nerfhammered) or terrible or LCS-only picks. Good reworks are few and afar, and more often that not the ones made by people with actual braincells instead of bad devs like CertainlyBroken. The grass is always greener on the other side(Just saying that maybe you aren't looking at what they were doing before the rework).
: > [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gu2MBsH4,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-13T18:43:04.078+0000) > > How do you give xp to the afk player? afk champs will still autoattack if u get close enough and agro them with damage. I'm guessing that is how it's done; get the afk to auto you before you die, and they will get the kill cred and appear "not afk" the bigger question is how they know this player is afk. I guess if someone says GG @ 3m... as soon as the game starts
> [{quoted}](name=OrangeMarine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gu2MBsH4,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2019-06-13T21:12:54.755+0000) > > afk champs will still autoattack if u get close enough and agro them with damage. I'm guessing that is how it's done; get the afk to auto you before you die, and they will get the kill cred and appear "not afk" > > the bigger question is how they know this player is afk. I guess if someone says GG @ 3m... as soon as the game starts Well only some afk champions. Not all will autoattack. I turned off that option.
: Lovila, the Titan of the Waves
So how about her attack range, health and stuff like that?
: His clear is actually VERY good. I personally think he is way too good at it. But on the other hand you the mana on your AP jungle item which is AP now is null. There must be a good buildpath.
> [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gj58T35F,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-13T02:05:37.605+0000) > > His clear is actually VERY good. I personally think he is way too good at it. > But on the other hand you the mana on your AP jungle item which is AP now is null. There must be a good buildpath. Well I mean you could go cinderhulk. It gives you health(Morde is a juggernut afterall) and ties pretty well in with his passive.
: Free flash, and mobility for everyone!
Well there are also a lot of champs without free dashes. And plenty of them are still viable({{champion:223}} .
Scarzi (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=or5RJyMa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-11T20:50:17.245+0000) > > Just don't play it then. I mean there's a ! that is RED in the corner of the client, it kinda of means there's issues. thanks captain obvious. But usually when its something bad, they disable. I get it twice in a row. That warning has been up for 2-3 days now. You see if ranked was disabled, i wouldn't even log on.
> [{quoted}](name=Scarzi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=or5RJyMa,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-11T20:53:00.988+0000) > > thanks captain obvious. But usually when its something bad, they disable. I get it twice in a row. That warning has been up for 2-3 days now. You see if ranked was disabled, i wouldn't even log on. I think it's because it's preventable with just disabling Avast(or at least I think I never came up with this issue).
: @Riot, have you ever considered letting us convert Orange Essence to Blue Essence or vice versa?
Well I get turning orange essence to blue essence but vice versa would be too overpowered.
: Get rewarded for not playing the game by being given a free Warmog's Tickle an enemy four times until late game when two tickles kills Wait 9 hours while your enemy kills you unless you live through the 9 hours then you get CC and can one shot them Click on an enemy to deal % health damage then wait a year for the cooldown, or get rewarded for not playing the game to reset the cooldown entirely Get out of Jail free card + AOE execute
Zardo (NA)
: P: Everyone deserves a second shot Q: Doesn't matter, you don't level this W: Shoots a "+" out that does tons of damage E: Relentlessly dash a short distance R: Shoot like you're in an action movie trailer
: Oversimplify Your Last Played Champion
P: Drop something when I stab people. Q:Stab people W:Drop something without stabbing them E:Teleport onto something R:Flail around in a circle stabbing people.
: > [{quoted}](name=Void Kaiju,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=UpFImBkf,comment-id=000100000007,timestamp=2019-06-07T13:36:01.157+0000) > > The vast majority of male champions who are human are "conventionally attractive" as well. Half of that list is made up of yordles/monsters which isn't really relevant to the argument. With the exception of Gragas, pretty much every champion with a non-child male body falls under that category. Bulging biceps and toned muscles abound. > > There's not an issue with champions being conventionally attractive as long as there is variety. The new champion 100% does not have the sameface/samebody that we saw with new female releases closer to 2010. Is she attractive? Yes. But She's not the same. It's good to have a new body type in league and everybody acting like she's just another ahri/syndra/janna body when she is CLEARLY not is ridiculous. Why are almost all of the monsters male or male-coded, though? We need cool monster ladies or older ladies, I just like variety and there isn't enough in the female roster atm. That's what my original post was getting at, I should have been clearer I think Qiyana's design is ok, actually.
Well, I mean for monsters it doesn't really matter if they are female or male because they will look the same regardless(unless you want them sexualized).
: Please. I didn't get Mastery 7 on Varus to have Lux show up all the time
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=usA5YkJk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-06T13:28:34.817+0000) > > Please. I didn't get Mastery 7 on Varus to have Lux show up all the time Pretty sure Op meant the borders, not the champion that shows up(that changes every ten lvls about).
: that sounds terrible sorry to hear that but forgive my curiosity how do you contract that disease?
> [{quoted}](name=oriannashutsdown,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rVWe7yEg,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-06T16:59:36.900+0000) > > that sounds terrible sorry to hear that > but forgive my curiosity how do you contract that disease? Bacteria comes through a break of the skin
: you misunderstood he said u play 3 months then stop playing for a month
> [{quoted}](name=oriannashutsdown,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Vx8zroe6,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-06-06T08:47:40.241+0000) > > you misunderstood > > he said u play 3 months then stop playing for a month Nah that's because he edited it. In the beginning it wasn't like that.
: Reminder that you should always take a break form LoL every few months for a month.
Is this intentional or what? You said take a couple months off in a single month.................................
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zardo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=V6MzeMOi,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-05-28T12:57:59.515+0000) > > I hate jinx so much. You can absolutely demolish her in lane, but the second she gets 2 items and an assist in a teamfight your team stands no chance whatsoever. Yep. I've seen 0/8 Jinx's get 2 items and click everyone to death.
Kind of an exaggeration but yeah. But there are champs that counter Jinx though. Nautilus,Vi, and Ashe all counter Jinx(pretty much anyone with long range cc). But if a Jinx goes 0/8, if you play a scaling champ you can have like 4 items by that time and still do more damage.
: in SoloQ, yes, in pro i imagin he is played as supp or jungle, ults the enemy carry in a TF, runs away for 7sec and his team wins the 4v4 so long as they traded a sup vs a carry.
Or another scenario is just steal the jungler for 7 seconds while your jg gets drake/baron.
: Draven Top?
Ok so thanks guys. From what I'm hearing, as long as I don't get counterpicked(Teemo/Quinn) I'm gonna be able to harass really easily but I'm basically gonna be camped top.
Rioter Comments
uk Orca (EUW)
: I havent got mid in 6 of the 6 games ive picked it as primary
Well that depends on what your secondary is. If it's jg/supp then of course. If you want to get mid more, just put top second, it's the second most wanted role.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mwEmAUYX,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-20T20:14:40.661+0000) > > imagine if they reworked janna to actually do the wind mage thing > > throwing trees from the terrain at people > > blowing away skill shots > > > but no, she puts a shield on people and runs really fast Don't forget she makes it rain and throws a tornado! ~~Even though tornadoes aren't caused by wind but are caused by cold and hot temperatures colliding~~
Well they can be caused by wind, right? Tornadoes are just basicallly spirals of circulating air(or moving air, otherwise called wind). In real life they aren't caused by that but it's League.
Kaluchi (EUW)
: Adc Tier List Patch 9.10 ( personal opinion)
I don't agree with the fact that Jinx is B Tier. I think she's S tier because she's so good in teamfights after two items(IE and Runcanns). Also Luc. Lucian is not A tier, at best he's B because Crit Adcs are meta right now and Luc can't do enough damage mid-late game to keep up with them.
: Abilities not when I press Q,. Only happens in this league, haven't had this problem in any other game or while typing.
Then you probably unbound your q. Does it not work at all or does it only work sometimes? Check your keybindings(In a game, press Esc and it should be there or go to client and settings, then go down to hotkeys).
: riot realized that the boards started to be different than lol reddit. the boards stopped sucking riots D for everything they did. so riot decided to ignore the boards. and just like dominion some "big boss" decided yeah know what we dont need it anymore remove it. im just surprised that the boards are getting removed before 3v3 is.
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KQX30qRb,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-17T21:13:23.702+0000) >the boards stopped sucking riots D for everything they did. so riot decided to ignore the boards. Uh really? The boards have always hated Riot. Tbh I haven't seen one time when the boards have actually liked Riot and didn't say the game is going to shut down.
: Can we PLEASE be given the option to delete default rune pages
That's why I use blitz.gg I don't have to make my rune pages yay.
Verxint (NA)
: This is really annoying. I'm changing a page in champ select, the pick phase ends, it kicks me out of the window to tell me the page is incomplete, resets me to a default, then I have to go pick the one I was working on, which gives me another message saying it's incomplete, then I click edit. Just let me make my page in peace
I hate when I finish a rune page and then click save and it kicks me out and doesn't save me and I have to go play grasp katarina.
: Has any one else had a problem with casting q abilities?
: Why does armor feel useless
Really? I played this exact same matchup and I dominated Aatrox with the amount of armor I had(They had a 4 ad team). I could never one v one him but he couldn't kill me that fast either.
: well.. crap.
Eh I don't really think he's that overtuned right now. His 1k autos are balanced out by the fact that he can't just do it every .5 milliseconds.
: how do u get 900 stacks if u are feeding
By the enemies just ignoring you after you are like 0/10.
: The enemy team because armor pen exist and takes aren’t very tanky {{item:3071}} {{item:3036}} that’s like 64% armor pen and don’t forget ap mf and nasus and shadow Kayn does 44% magic
> [{quoted}](name=Polaris I,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RpGedLId,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-16T02:00:48.294+0000) > > The enemy team because armor pen exist and takes aren’t very tanky > > {{item:3071}} {{item:3036}} that’s like 64% armor pen and don’t forget ap mf and nasus and shadow Kayn does 44% magic Well except for the fact that I'm in silver and no one did this. Plus my team was tanky in general so Kayn didn't go shadow. Also Malphite against a whole ad team is kind of impossible for them because I'm gonna be hard as hell to kill and I might even go a little ap to kill them while i'm pretty much unkillable(800 armor lol)
: Rate my Montage Please!! Need Feedback! Thanks!
Seems like a good Zed montage. Except I feel like the blackouts and the immense amount of editing is kind of unnecessary, but I think that's just me.
Rioter Comments
: Yuumi seems outclassed
Eh not really. The main thing is that the stats she gets and the stats the adc gets. No other supp can do that(unless i'm missing someone).
Remus Wins (EUNE)
: Little Demon Tristana Gameplay Preview
: Wait... can Yi's Q critically strike??? There is nothing in the ability tool tip that says this.
Uh are you joking or something? On the client it literally says that. And I'll copy and paste from mobafire. Range: 600 Cooldown: 18 / 17 / 16 / 15 / 14 Cost: 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 Master Yi becomes untargetable and jumps to up to 4 nearby enemies dealing 25 / 60 / 95 / 130 / 165(+100% of attack damage) physical damage to each unit hit as well as 75 / 100 / 125 / 150 / 175 bonus damage to monsters. This skill can critically strike dealing (+60% of attack damage) bonus physical damage. Basic attacks lower alpha strike's cooldown by 1 second.
phongphu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MessyStuff,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JHjRA1jL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-12T17:14:39.149+0000) > > That's probably a bug. I'm playing on VN server. This server is managed by Garena, not Riot Games. Does your server have this? Edit: 9999 RP in my server is equivalent to about 30000 RP in NA
> [{quoted}](name=phongphu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JHjRA1jL,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-14T01:46:01.540+0000) > > I'm playing on VN server. This server is managed by Garena, not Riot Games. Does your server have this? Nope my server doesn't have that bundle(Trust me I searched for it).
: I kinda feel like the Riven "nerf" isn't going to do much due to the compensation buff
Well at least you weren't like the last thread about this which said and I quote "Rivens in high elo never use their shield anyways", and yes it will be an nerf because 4 second nerf>1 second buff. Her e is what makes riven so op with conq and deaths dance because she has an infinite shield and can heal for so god damn much making her unkillable.
: autofill trash
Well actually if you're still playing the game they are dictating what you do with your time.
: Riot better fix this soon, especially if we don't even know the full consequences of what will happen. Could possibly just crash people who are watching the instance, like that recall bug?
Nah it doesn't. The OP said specifically "everyone in the game". Except the OP didn't say what the reproduction rate is though.
: they need to make it a skill shot, its not ok for the sylas to steal a sej ult when sej is miles away behind 4 members of her team, and using it against them. its one thing if it was a skill shot, but its not.
But then he needs to land sej's ult which is a skillshot. Then to steal sej's ult again he has to wait double the time. It would make his ult useless in pratically every situation.
Noxxarian (EUNE)
: Lore Master Quiz, The First Edition - League of Legends, Lore Spotlight
Wait how do you know what the answers are in the quiz?
phongphu (NA)
: So ridiculous... WTF is this?
That's probably a bug.
Show more

MessyStuff

Level 142 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion