: Which Marksman Dishes out the Highest DPS in the Game?
Starting items only? Draven I would think. Possibly Lucian.
: Can we stop complaining about Jhin?
Or his support carried him by poking enough to let him do the low skill "flash under the tower and fourth shot + q" maneuver, getting his snowball going. Using one ability, an auto, and a summoner spell does not equal skillfully using the whole kit.
: > [{quoted}](name=Metal Janna,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tgWTGwhx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-20T07:08:48.979+0000) > > Fuuuuck no MR isn't bad. > I main support. > I can't count how many times {{item:3028}} has saved me from a pokey {{champion:101}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:117}} or {{champion:63}}. It doesn't make me invincible or anything... but I don't have to back after one combo and if I don't eat the CC I can regenerate off a ton of pokes. > Grab a {{item:3091}}. > Or {{item:3190}} or {{item:3050}} if you're playing him support. I think he is talking about top/jg tanks which those items are actually bad. Like he was talking about sion and mr items basically no nothing for him. Like all of them are not general items like you need to have healing, do ap damage and want to do it or counter a champion like cass. Also funny you don't list any pure mr items you list hybrid items that give both mr and armor which is pretty shit when you need mr. Like mr for tanks is fucking shit. Especially if you're a ad tank or a tank that doesn't want to do damage. It's only good if you're like ornn or nunu.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tgWTGwhx,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T12:30:58.240+0000) > > I think he is talking about top/jg tanks which those items are actually bad. Like he was talking about sion and mr items basically no nothing for him. > > Like all of them are not general items like you need to have healing, do ap damage and want to do it or counter a champion like cass. > > Also funny you don't list any pure mr items you list hybrid items that give both mr and armor which is pretty shit when you need mr. > > Like mr for tanks is fucking shit. Especially if you're a ad tank or a tank that doesn't want to do damage. It's only good if you're like ornn or nunu. There are no generalist _completed_ items in League of Legends. Everything that doesn't come with some very specific stats that are only useful to a small segment of the champion roster has a passive that makes it particularly good for a small segment of the roster. Riot's design philosophy is that each item should have a target sales demographic, so to speak. A particular champion, or group of champions, that it synergizes really well with. If I were on the design team i'd make a few more generalist options with low cost and no passive, just stats. Maybe only one per major champion class, but at least one. This would both make deciding on a build easier and allow for more variation in how each champion can be played. Only reason I can see that they don't already do this is because they want to keep things like Tank Ekko from popping up, so they restrict champions to mainly one playstyle by making itemization far less efficient if they step outside it. Which is pretty shit. Why do the rest of us have to be stuck with one playstyle per champion just because Ekko's designer couldn't figure out how to design a kit that isn't completely OP if the champion gets tanky?
fyveee (EUW)
: Mages are actually the most disgusting shit in the game rn
Fuuuuck no MR isn't bad. I main support. I can't count how many times {{item:3028}} has saved me from a pokey {{champion:101}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:117}} or {{champion:63}}. It doesn't make me invincible or anything... but I don't have to back after one combo and if I don't eat the CC I can regenerate off a ton of pokes. Grab a {{item:3091}}. Or {{item:3190}} or {{item:3050}} if you're playing him support.
: If you have 1mil+ points and are still in at least plat. You really should find a new main.
Yeah.... nope. Sure I could climb if I played more meta stuff. But I made it to Gold doing support Ori, and that's good enough for me. Not like there's any worthwhile rewards for grinding to Plat. Having fun is more important than winning.
: > [{quoted}](name=Metal Janna,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2xYwaZQx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-20T05:18:13.080+0000) > > :O > How does one claim that? https://twitch.amazon.com/tp Just go here to claim the various offers.
Today I Learned: Amazon Prime is Twitch Prime. Thanks alot!
Glîtchy (NA)
: An idea to nerf pyke
It used to be Your Cut for every ally involved. Then it was Your Cut for one ally. Now it's Your Cut for one ally **plus pyke himself**. So now he can suicide under tower and as long as he gets the ult it's worth. "A kill for a kill and I come out on top" is not a mechanic a support champion should have.
: For those who aren't aware and have Amazon/Twitch Prime...
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Metal Janna,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=k1fETiew,comment-id=000a000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-19T18:50:03.545+0000) > > Intentionally banning someone's pocket pick isn't friend behavior. > Maybe they should just _not friend people that aren't their friends_? They friend each other to see if that person is in queue so that they can avoid them. It has almost nothing to do with being friends. Think of it more as a "fuck this guy" list moreso than a "friends" list.
> [{quoted}](name=Emelie Cauchemar,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=k1fETiew,comment-id=000a0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-19T19:55:23.851+0000) > > They friend each other to see if that person is in queue so that they can avoid them. It has almost nothing to do with being friends. Think of it more as a "fuck this guy" list moreso than a "friends" list. That's literally the opposite of what it's for.
Jabaknob (NA)
: pyke 3 lvls ahead of everyone in game
He got a ton of solo lane xp and a kill?
: Tanky supports must try Exhaust and Ignite together!
Two kill pressure summs = twice the kill pressure. Only downside is you can get camped and you're never going to walk out of it.
: Why are you not allowed to post any vids.
Are you actually logging all threads made on a regular basis, noting down which ones got removed, and which ones had videos? Or are you just outright lying for no good reason?
: > [{quoted}](name=Karunamon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=k1fETiew,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-09-19T16:02:35.011+0000) > > Why isn't this a problem in DOTA? Once you reach where you're supposed to be in the ladder, you cease climbing until your skill improves. That's how ladders work. > > Don't we have autofill to keep queue times reasonable? Isn't high elo supposed to entail some kind of bragging rights? Dia+ isn't for casuals. I don't think you caught what I said lol. High high elo players queue into an extremely small population and because of that, if they say, can only play the game at 5-6 am? Not only are they waiting 30+ minutes for a game. If anyone on their friends list ((which most of them have eachother added)) see that they other is in champ select too, they will just outright target ban your champs. So, saaay you're an Ahri main? Well, now you're effectively at half capacity and have to play a champ you're not near as effective at. So, now you're going to play a 30+ minute wait time game to be . . . target banned. Make matters worse, you're an Ahri main streamer and your stream really only wants to watch you play Ahri. You'd usually save face and dodge because you can go play on an alternate account that's slightly lower mmr. But, if you dodge now, you could be waiting upwards to an hour to play a game you might target banned yet again in. Also, you work all the time now and can only get a game or two in? Too bad though, it's 7:30 now and gotta get ready for work. Now your mmr tanks due to how high elo decay works and you're officially D1 again. Making it so you can only have 1 account will honestly just screw the streaming + high elo community. It also makes it a lot easier to "troll" people. They know you really don't want to dodge because of time constraints, and so if you don't get the role you want you can threaten to make the game a terrible terrible time. Yeah, you can be reported and all of that for going something dumb like Kat jungle, but it's technically not punishable and you just wasted everyones time + LP. But at the same time, if you truly have nothing to lose ((like a stream, or competitive integrity)) Why would you care? So long as you say nothing you can't be punished, and if someone else gets mad at you? You can potentially take away their only account. There is no true downside to you passive trolling, and only stuff to gain because you're taking out your own direct competition via bans lol. Let's not forget the population of diamond would effectively drop by 40-60% ((Yes, that's how many smurfs are in diamond. It's kind of ridiculous.))
> [{quoted}](name=Emelie Cauchemar,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=k1fETiew,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2019-09-19T16:16:51.017+0000) > High high elo players queue into an extremely small population and because of that, if they say, can only play the game at 5-6 am? Not only are they waiting 30+ minutes for a game. If anyone on their friends list ((which most of them have eachother added)) see that they other is in champ select too, they will just outright target ban your champs. Intentionally banning someone's pocket pick isn't friend behavior. Maybe they should just _not friend people that aren't their friends_?
mimic13 (NA)
: Yeah, Zac's damage as a tank is underwhelming and I actually feel like when im playing him I have no impact on the outcome of the game, he is fun, but he only has 1 Job, E in WQ then ult. then retract and wait for your team to do all the work and you get nothing but an assist, as you hear in the chat, 5/13 zac lol do better.
> [{quoted}](name=mimic13,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=nRfmMkIE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-19T13:24:48.391+0000) > > Yeah, Zac's damage as a tank is underwhelming and I actually feel like when im playing him I have no impact on the outcome of the game, he is fun, but he only has 1 Job, E in WQ then ult. then retract and wait for your team to do all the work and you get nothing but an assist, as you hear in the chat, 5/13 zac lol do better. According to Champion.GG he does more damage than Sejuani and Nunu, his closest rivals in terms of engage and tanking ability. Nocturne has more reliable engage AND does more damage but can't tank and is therefore useless in a teamfight. People who think having an amazing K/D/A is carrying are dumb. Ignore them.
: SHOT IN THE DARK (Kai'Sa Bot Lane) [League of Legends]
: So according to your own Metrics Pyke should of gotten nerfed by now Riot
http://www.surrenderat20.net/p/current-pbe-balance-changes.html#balance There's the Pyke nerf. (They're not actually going to nerf Pyke. Instead they're buffing Blitzcrank The Ban Shield to lower his ban rate)
Manxxom (NA)
: Me: hehehehe... Friend: What? Me: V for Virtuoso
: The inting punishment system is an infinite feedback loop.
I expected some toxic loser making excuses for being toxic because "Riot doesn't do anything" but all I got were facts. I've been bamboozled >:(
HàrrowR (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Metal Janna,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zOWYijp8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-17T17:40:17.267+0000) > > Just one thing bugs me about Vayne and that's her immunity to auto attacks if she uses her Tumble correctly while ulting. > As long as she waits one second for tumble's cooldown she can immediately recloak after firing Im not sure what you mean by this since her Q CD doesn't start ticking until she fires her empowered auto, meaning she can't wait out her Q cooldown while she's still in stealth to reset it again, she needs to exit stealth first
> [{quoted}](name=HàrrowR,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zOWYijp8,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-09-19T02:59:38.346+0000) > > Im not sure what you mean by this since her Q CD doesn't start ticking until she fires her empowered auto, meaning she can't wait out her Q cooldown while she's still in stealth to reset it again, she needs to exit stealth first Hmm. I looked it up and you're right. I vividly remember trying fruitlessly to auto her once though... maybe it was Essence Flare or something.
BayoNX19 (NA)
: Why is mundo jg suddenly meta?
Had a Mundo jungler earlier who said "three losing lanes great" at 15 minutes after ganking absolutely nobody. He continued to be negative and not participate in a single fight until the nexus turrets were being knocked on, at which point he finally picked up a couple of assists.
Maiku (EUNE)
: dark harvest bug with spell shields
I've seen Dark Harvest proc on attacks that I fully blocked with my shield. It's bugged. >Damaging a Champion below 50% health deals adaptive damage... But actually doing damage is not, in fact, necessary.
Shíndan (EUW)
: Yuumi untargetability bug
Works like this, apparently.https://youtu.be/1AkSzFTJx3I
: Annie Q with stun is so unfair
Cancelling attacks midair - 100% skillful outplay unless it's an enchanter doing it.
Shíndan (EUW)
: Yuumi untargetability bug
Huh. Her untargetability somehow gained normal untargetability's drop aggro effect.
: orianna
The concept's already there in Muay Thai Lee Sin's splash art. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-oHSN-0usQs8/Ui9vhtF7NGI/AAAAAAAAG5c/i3JGM1NMyF0/s1600/lsppspl.jpg On the other hand I also like the idea of a Beach themed Ori with a sundress rather than a bikini. The downside is it would cover her joints, making it less clear she's Orianna. The bikini version matches better from a clarity standpoint. The Ball's outfit is obvious regardless.
Rioter Comments
: You'll need to move some power from the bot lane to top.
Being the engage and some peel for the backline is a vital role in a team. It's 100% facts that botlane is super important, since they ideally bring at least a third of the team's damage. But alot of the games I lose in low gold are down to which side had a better frontline, whether it's because theirs dived the hell out of our backline or because ours always tried to do that and left us botlaners to die. ...on the rare occasion that the game isn't a one sided stomp due to one jungler being better than the other.
Barso55 (NA)
: Vayne is absolute bullshit
Just one thing bugs me about Vayne and that's her immunity to auto attacks if she uses her Tumble correctly while ulting. As long as she waits one second for tumble's cooldown she can immediately recloak after firing, so unless your ping is incredibly low and you've built some attack speed, you just can't auto attack at all because the windup cancels when you lose vision. It's basically Akali's shroud, except I can actually get one auto off on Akali each time she decloaks.
: The least popular item of League of Legends...
I play exclusively enchanters, so if I need armor for a Draven or Ezreal or something that armor actually works against, i'm probably going {{item:3110}} or {{item:3025}} depending on whether or not my carry has to land a skillshot to get a kill. Both give better stats, though their passives might be a little weaker. With all that HP regen {{item:3056}} seems like something that would be useful for a tank support laning into something pokey like Ezreal, MF, Ashe, or one of those wierd double marksmen bots with two of the above. Alternately an ADC could take it, as between the armor and the active effect he could pull off one looong towerdive. But it'd be a waste of gold if he's not already winning lane.
: Can't we have at least 2 patches with no damage buffs whatsoever?
I love how they acknowledge that damage is too high overall, so they're going to nerf systematic damage for a while. They then nerf Ignite. Once. Back to where it was before a recent buff. That's it. Then they continue buffing champions twice as often as they nerf them, while doing little to keystone runes. Edit: Oh that's right, they nerfed Electrocute also... in early damage. Then compensated it with more frequent procs so it's still as good.
Kosaiki (NA)
: League Just Posted a Video About the Game Not Being Pay to Win
Uhh yeah. Anytime you see a video has comments disabled you know it contains a significant amount of bullshit.
: Teamfight tactics should have be a mobile game.
This suggestion is obvious, but needs to be posted every now and then anyway to remind the devs to plan for it.
Audhulma (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Metal Janna,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JqnWpR7K,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-17T01:50:21.059+0000) > > That's a thing?! > Does it stop your doctors from going to bed while people are bleeding out? No, but if I had to guess that's only happening because the doctor was already queued up to go to bed when the injury happened, and they won't react to their doctoring job priority until the patient has reached a bed/sleeping spot to rest in. Basically they just don't know that they have priority work to do until they're already asleep in most cases. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1561769193
> [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JqnWpR7K,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-17T15:01:27.673+0000) > > No, but if I had to guess that's only happening because the doctor was already queued up to go to bed when the injury happened, and they won't react to their doctoring job priority until the patient has reached a bed/sleeping spot to rest in. Basically they just don't know that they have priority work to do until they're already asleep in most cases. > > https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1561769193 I hear Achtung! can solve that but it requires clicking a button. I'm just waiting for the day someone makes a mod that makes pawns check for priority 1 tasks upon reaching their room and cancel going to sleep if there is one.
Etherean (NA)
: Did you guys prefer when pyke could solo lane or do you prefer the way he is now?
I main support, so I never minded solo lane Pyke. I wish he could be played bot though. I got stuck supporting one one time because there was some confusion about who was playing mid and it was fun. We lost, but only barely. Could likely have won the lane if he wasn't behind slightly over a full level by the time he and mid sorted their shit out and he came bot.
Saezio (EUNE)
: I understand OP.GG is not a reliable site. (being only stats from KR and all that) I use U.GG. I heard riot themselves said it was the site with stats closest to their internal data? But definitely don't use OP.GG. Pyke has loosing matchups to all 3 of the champions I mentioned according to u.gg in plat+ games. And same results are in Lolalytics Edit: I just checked op.gg Janna wins 51,3% vs Pyke 48,7% so in OP .GG janna counters pyke as well.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LecUsE7A,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-09-17T02:18:03.535+0000) > > I understand OP.GG is not a reliable site. (being only stats from KR and all that) > > I use U.GG. I heard riot themselves said it was the site with stats closest to their internal data? But definitely don't use OP.GG. > > Pyke has loosing matchups to all 3 of the champions I mentioned according to u.gg in plat+ games. And same results are in Lolalytics > > Edit: I just checked op.gg Janna wins 51,3% vs Pyke 48,7% so in OP .GG janna counters pyke as well. 51.3% vs Pyke as compared to 52.3% overall is still a counter. Just one so mild that her currently high winrate in general overpowers it.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Nami, Soraka, Janna VS pyke
What stats site are you using Saezio? Because op.gg has a 51.26% WR for Janna into Pyke and she's currently sitting at a 52.27% WR overall. Which means yes, Pyke does counter her (less than other enchanters because her tornado is perfect for interrupting his dash... try that with Lulu). She's just busted overall.
Audhulma (NA)
: Rimworld, just started experimenting with mods about a week ago. Most are just quality of life stuff, the most game changing is Zombieland -which I would recommend combining with Rimcities1.0 btw. Right now I've got: -Hugslib (out of necessity) - [1.0] RPG Style Inventory v3.2 -RimHUD -Color Coded Mood Bar -Pick Up and Haul -Simply More Bridges -Hospitality -Uninstall Rimworld -Wall Light -Research Tree -Feed The Colonists -Ogre Stack (got sick of low stack sizes for prepared meals and medicine, you can adjust all sizes to your liking though for the sake of immersion) -Show Draftees Weapon -Common Sense -Vanilla Armour Expanded -[SYR] Doormats -Advanced Transport Pods (usually I wouldn't use this, but I abandoned my base to start over 50+ tiles away, and a caravan would've taken too long) -Quarry 1.0 -Alpha Animals - ED-Embrasures -Zombieland -[KV] Trading Spot 1.0
> [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JqnWpR7K,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-17T01:20:12.150+0000) > -Common Sense That's a thing?! Does it stop your doctors from going to bed while people are bleeding out?
: anyone here play rimworld or factorio? link your mod lists pls
The Rimworld mods I actually use: Hugslib Humanoid Alien Races 2.0 Ugh You Got Me Blood Pack Draggable Corners Psychology Toggle Harvest Animal Variety Coats [KV] Bulk Craft Everything 1.0 Turtle Friendly Raids A Dog Said... Animal Prosthetics [XND] Auto Owl I Clearly Have Enough! [RF] Etched Stone Walls [1.0] EdB Prepare Carefully Embrasures Androids Kurin, The Three Tailed Fox Kurin Apparel Fix Use Your Gun! Yay Chocobos! Camera+ ameiro Anime Hairs [Beta] Anime Hair [SS] Lovely Hair Style [KV] Change Dresser 1.0 Brr and Phew Don'tBlockDoorMod[1.0] Mend and Recycle Quick Stockpile Creation Everybody Gets One Where is my weapon? Dubs Mint Menus [KV] Configurable Maps Quest Tab Vanilla Animals Expanded - Livestock, Cats and Dogs, Desert, Extreme Desert, and Arid Shrubland Editions Vanilla Animals Expanded - Patch Pack Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering Alot of these make the game easier, but I play on Cassandra Rough and still end up cheating (dev commands/save scumming) a lot to not lose the whole colony. The game is difficult enough to install a ton of unbalanced mods and still have lots of !!FUN!! Dwarf Fortress style.
Mortal333 (EUW)
: The comeback of the old urf
Or just autoban the most picked 50% of champions in URF so as to limit the number of matches that the most broken champions can show up in. S tier champs will be nearly always banned, and A tier champs will be banned often enough that you'll only have a few of them in each match.
: > [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0YEWHrQG,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-16T20:00:49.244+0000) > > What about{{champion:99}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:26}}? > > What are mids playing and why they can't spend 450 on {{champion:16}} or 1350 on {{champion:40}}? He means the midlane assassin mains more likely x)
^What this guy said. Assassin mid mains are the guys who think the only way to carry is the have the highest K/D/A, which makes them absolutely reject playing support because they can't "carry" with a support champion. Unless that support champion is the one support champion whose contribution is 95% kills.{{champion:555}}
Diävolo (EUW)
: Couples who dance in botlane instead of helping are growing
Man I hate when people AFK for the first 1:30. Only slightly less than the guys who walk up in front of the opposing tower to bait out their opponent, thus risking losing the 1v1 or getting ganked before the match even starts.
Rioter Comments
: Support?
Half the time when I try to buy RP electronically it causes my bank account to be locked. That's just Prosperity Bank being dumb though.
Hotarµ (NA)
: Yuumi Proposal - Minor Rework / QoL Changes
Two suggestions: 1: (Not mine) I've seen a suggestion (can't remember who to credit) that Yuumi's Q should be always empowered and faster when detached, so she doesn't HAVE to be attached in order to poke. This would make her self peel stronger though, so it'd be better if it was empowered _damage_ but no slow. Maybe make it a whole separate ability for clarity's sake. You could call the detached version "The Cat's Meow" and give it different visuals from the homing-capable and slow-applying "Prowling Projectile". As for making her more punishable: Suggestion 2 (my idea): making her passive-enhanced auto attacks not instant would kill two birds with one stone. For the Yuumi it would eliminate the frustration of hopping off to proc shield only to have it immediately pop before you can put it on your ADC because the enemy's auto attack arrived. Now the shield generates after the enemy's auto lands, so you will always get it to your ADC unless you overstay and take a second hit. For the enemy it gives Yuumi a counterplay strategy, one we're all already familiar with: "Focus the ~~Soraka~~Yuumi". Now when Yuumi walks up you can throw autos at her and actually feel like you're doing something, the same as when Soraka walks up to land Qs and you fire back to keep her from charging up her health battery. Yeah she's getting a shield out of it, but gosh-darn-it you're making her pay for that shield in blood. There's just one more change that would be necessary to make this change substantial: nerf her HP regen. As it is you can go for a shield proc anytime you want as Yuumi because the shield will stick until it's needed, but the damage you take will not. Make it so trading HP for shield is sometimes the wrong choice.
: I think we should have some sort of All FF
I mean, I would. But I doubt there'd ever be four on my team who also would.
: Keep buffing Blitzcrank. Just because he can't do his job right anymore
Blitzcrank exists to shield those three from bans. The fact that he's failing to do that is a testament to how bonkers overloaded they are.
Rioter Comments
Juice (EUNE)
: I don't expect to win lane off one kill. I expect to be ahead off of kill though, not behind.
You come back to the lane with an extra 300g of items, maybe 500g. You started the game ahead by taking a micro summoner spell over a macro summoner spell. Now you're still ahead because your extra items outweigh the opponent's extra exp. You get the opportunity to cement that lead in 180 seconds.
: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/jEAG78F0-tanks-do-too-much-damage He doesn't do as much damage as you hype him up to do. He does massive burst if he builds ap, but After his ult he does nothing. In that clip, he has over 850 armor and doesnt even deal enough damage to penetrate the bloodthirster shield. So which is it? He cant be tanky and deal the damage you hype him up to have at the same time. You also have multiple ways to dodge or itemize vs his ult.
Like anyone is going to have bloodthirster by the time the enemy malphite has his ult and can 100-50 in one combo while also CCing so his ADC can follow up with their combo.
Show more

Metal Janna

Level 277 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion