: Dragons Comp
Because as what you just said, demons and glacials are busted OP
: Easy solutions for both: 1. Git 2. gud ...Really. Aatrox will not be one-shotting without items, unless they somehow get him 3\* against your 1*. I would suggest just getting better at the game and learning more, as that'll help quite a bit with not losing to what's considered a weaker synergy. Run sorcerers if you somehow can't deal with Glacial. Run Yordles if you somehow can't deal with demons.
I' M GOLD ONE, I BELIEVE I'M GOOD ENOUGH TO COMMENT THAT DEMON AND GLACIAL ARE OP IF YOU ARE WONDERING, GO CHECK LOLCHESS.GG AND I'M AT TOP 7 PERCENT, YES I AM NOT AS GOOD AS THOSE STREAMERS WHO PLAYS A LOT BUT IT IS DUMB EASY TO FIND OUT DEMON AND GLACIAL IS JUST IMBALANCED.
Rioter Comments
: 1. It takes all of 5 minutes to read the patch notes. 2. A pink ward and your trinket in the river are more than enough to keep yourself safe with vision if you're placing them correctly and paying attention to the map. 3. Press tab...It displays their items...You should definitely know what it is and what it does by the picture alone. If you can't be bothered to know what the items do you can always open the shop and search the name of it. 4. Yeah pink wards are 75g because they removed green wards. Now champions like {{champion:77}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:19}} aren't entirely useless. Before you could just drop 3 green wards and a pink in their jungle and track their every last movement. It's not unbalanced, sure the blue side can ward their tribush on top side...but that means on bot side the red team gets to ward their tribush. Or you could just shove the lane and put a ward in the tribush yourself as well as one in the river. 5. This entire point makes no sense at all. "but I don't even want to PvP, because I'm bad at this game, losing isn't fun, Why there's only one way to play the game? Why no PvE?" There is, AI. "Grinding AI for first win is pointless, when you don't even want to play against people what's the point of doing the same taking down turret/champion game mode?" What??? That's exactly what you just said you want. That is PvE. Just play freakin Jungle in AI games if you want to PvE.
1. Adding high lights is not a hard thing, read all the patch notes of patches you missed before is frustrating, for people like me that don't play this game very often. 2. You don't get the point, before they changed this, you get to easily see which champions are shown up in the map on the score board, you don't really have to drag your screen and check the position of enemy champions, it's extremely useful for case like split pushing, wave shoving, solo farming, now this feature is basically gone. It has nothing to do about how this is gonna affect ganks. 3. As I said, I don't know the items, playing one game after like 2 months, who the hell will know what that new item is? 4. How the map is imbalanced, and how the ward positioning is corresponding for blue and red is completely different things, stop referring to how pros play the game like lane swappings, bot and top tri bush are different cases, just tell me which is easier defending a pink ward, one person or two people? 5. AI mode sucks, boring, no excitement
: This game has failed me so hard
Nahui (NA)
: Quit game.
Yeah, I know. You don't have to say, man. Players like you who don't even care what other's feelings are are the reason why this game is crap now.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Michael1992

Level 31 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion