: Banned 14 days for a joke
I would have laughed at that joke
5tr4wberry (EUNE)
: AFK players 24/7
I don't think Riot punishes AFKers but they need to do something about it. This shit gets annoying.
: Riot you're creating the Afkers...
You admit to intentionally going afk. You've afked atleast 5 times in 12 days on norm games. I hope you get in trouble some day because I'd hate having you on my team just to let it be a 4v5. Going afk doesn't solve anything and puts your team at an automatic disadvantage. You afked one game because you fed the enemy Kassadin, what the f* attitude is this? Stop making excuses to do this because YOU performed poorly in your game.
: Some Newbie When A Veteran Give Them An Advice.
: > [{quoted}](name=MikeJ122O,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Jaxr7B7n,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-23T05:52:15.362+0000) > > I hate cigarettes but I think hot wings and beer go great together along with a show or stream to watch Nah bro, you don't know what you're missing out on. Besides you can have all three at the same time and it'll be like heaven,
> [{quoted}](name=Sonnington,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Jaxr7B7n,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-02-23T06:02:17.278+0000) > > Nah bro, you don't know what you're missing out on. Besides you can have all three at the same time and it'll be like heaven, My parents/siblings smoked in the house all my childhood, I hated that shit. Hate the smell and it makes me cough. Plus I play sports and rather not damage my lungs.
: Bud Lite and Cigarettes, the perfect combination?
I hate cigarettes but I think hot wings and beer go great together along with a show or stream to watch
Rioter Comments
: Can we bring back honorable opponent?
I wish they never took away the option to honor opponents.
Rioter Comments
: You can make your silverwing do crunches in ARAM by left clicking it repeatedly
I just discovered this the other day. I was shocked, it's a pretty cool interaction. I have the Pengu
: Legacy servers
I just want to be able to play old Urgot
: KEEP ARURF -- Normal League modes are for boomers.
Keep ARURF? How about bring back og URF.
: If you don't want it, don't get it. If you want it, get it. As an OTP it is tempting to get this stuff - too tempting not to get it. Gonna buy it for my Akali, hate me or love me, I don't care.
> [{quoted}](name=TrueDamage Ninja,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HAU2zebt,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2020-02-20T08:19:37.784+0000) > > If you don't want it, don't get it. > If you want it, get it. > > As an OTP it is tempting to get this stuff - too tempting not to get it. > > Gonna buy it for my Akali, hate me or love me, I don't care. I need this for my Urgot and Sona. Gotta flex on my enemies, I don't mind paying.
MrEnds (NA)
: What are your top 3 least favorite champions to fight in lane?
When I play as {{champion:6}} , {{champion:41}} All he does is Q me in lane and each oranges. {{champion:23}} My ult automatically reels him in when he is in his ult so I have to time it. {{champion:164}} I don't play against them often but they normally are really good played who outdamage me in the beginning.
: Please refrain from using hate speech on the forums. If you have any questions about this moderation action, don't hesitate to reach out to the Boards Moderation Team via: * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=b1cEwM9i,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-02-09T12:01:23.032+0000) > > Please refrain from using hate speech on the forums. > > If you have any questions about this moderation action, don't hesitate to reach out to the Boards Moderation Team via: > > * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) > * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board Whoops. I use the soft n word to refer to my friends, not with the "er".
: FUCKING NERF MORGANA
It's aids when you get rooted, then you get trapped by a Yordle Snap Trap from Caitlyn, and then die to a headshot from her.
Julevi (EUW)
: 7 ads for a 20 minute which is poorly edited and not brilliantly researched. n i c e
> [{quoted}](name=Julevi,realm=EUW,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=Z6J1HIvR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-09T10:03:34.399+0000) > > 7 ads for a 20 minute which is poorly edited and not brilliantly researched. > > n i c e Oof, and I have ad-block on so I didn't notice that.
: The extent of the proof in the video for this whole claim by someone whom is not reputable (he was banned for boosting and banned from twitch for really shitty behavior) is... Someone in a discord said that you can pay a riot employee to recover an account without knowing info.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=Z6J1HIvR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-09T09:48:25.627+0000) > > The extent of the proof in the video for this whole claim by someone whom is not reputable (he was banned for boosting and banned from twitch for really shitty behavior) is... > > Someone in a discord said that you can pay a riot employee to recover an account without knowing info. I've never really watched him before, but i watched a few videos from him today. Is he really not a good person like comparable to T1?
Rioter Comments
: Got banned for no reason how do I tell riot to unban me?
If this is the actual chat log, then I hope the support ticket goes through quick and you get unbanned.
: > [{quoted}](name=Wraith Babes,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=c1EqAvva,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-02-08T07:41:42.404+0000) > > Here's the chat log, explain to me what I was banned for, in a game with a viktor supp who expects me to run it down bot following him into hell for absolutely no reason. > > Game 1 > In-Game > Wraith Babes: im alright > Wraith Babes: better lucian > Wraith Babes: im just tired of being trolled tn > Wraith Babes: not saying ur a troll > Wraith Babes: just saying im tired > Wraith Babes: had a teemo supp last game > Wraith Babes: fed 10 kills in the first 20 mins > Wraith Babes: im hip > Wraith Babes: thats why i was excited > Wraith Babes: just remember cait is lane bully but not a super strong early > Wraith Babes: why > Wraith Babes: are > Wraith Babes: u > Wraith Babes: engaging > Wraith Babes: when > Wraith Babes: ur > Wraith Babes: low > Wraith Babes: health > Wraith Babes: cait > Wraith Babes: is > Wraith Babes: not > Wraith Babes: strong > Wraith Babes: early > Wraith Babes: lucian > Wraith Babes: already had a kill > Wraith Babes: what do ppl not fucking understand about this game > Wraith Babes: cait is not strong early > Wraith Babes: i have mastery 7 on this champ for a reason > Wraith Babes: ur not a supp with any healing > Wraith Babes: therfore > Wraith Babes: i cant go in as aggro as normal > Wraith Babes: why me man > Wraith Babes: why does riot hate me > Wraith Babes: so much > Wraith Babes: lol > Wraith Babes: winning plas > Wraith Babes: least u got drag > Wraith Babes: ggs > Wraith Babes: have fun with that > Wraith Babes: asked for help 3 million times > Wraith Babes: yeah > Wraith Babes: have fun > Wraith Babes: get me out > Wraith Babes: im done > Wraith Babes: thank u viktor > Wraith Babes: it is > Wraith Babes: pls > Wraith Babes: lucian > Wraith Babes: gg > Wraith Babes: u had the freest lane of all > Wraith Babes: 1v2 > Wraith Babes: let me out > Wraith Babes: pls > Wraith Babes: let me the fuck out > Wraith Babes: everyone likes to blame adc for something i have zero control of > Wraith Babes: i tild u that im not strong earl > Wraith Babes: lucian is > Wraith Babes: but u wanna blame me go ahead > Wraith Babes: idc > Wraith Babes: WITH A FUCKING SUPPORT U IDIOT > Wraith Babes: UR WEAK EARLY > Wraith Babes: pls tell me viktor support right choice early > Wraith Babes: pls tell this team > Wraith Babes: that viktor supp > Wraith Babes: that viktor supp was a good choice > Wraith Babes: pls > Wraith Babes: ur literally garbage > Wraith Babes: a nami main > Wraith Babes: that doesnt want ppl to ruin her kda > Wraith Babes: so u go viktor > Wraith Babes: fucking idiotic > Wraith Babes: then u abandon me for most of laning phase > Wraith Babes: u know when i wouldnt blame u? > Wraith Babes: if u had played a reall supp > Wraith Babes: anyone > Wraith Babes: senna > Wraith Babes: nami > Wraith Babes: leo > Wraith Babes: anything > Wraith Babes: but u cant > Wraith Babes: cause u wanted ppl to not ruin ur kda > Wraith Babes: so u chose a weak early game mid champ to play supp > Wraith Babes: i carried myself to gold iv last season playing with shit supps like u > Wraith Babes: ur braindead > Wraith Babes: ur only relevant cause viktor late game deals an unholy amount of dmg regardless of kd > Wraith Babes: otherwise ur basically a griefer > Wraith Babes: i shud have just left > Wraith Babes: if they get ocean its over > Wraith Babes: lucian with that kind of healing > Wraith Babes: will be unkillable > Wraith Babes: gg Bad language. Rude. Insulting. Hitting Enter key after every word. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
> [{quoted}](name=Dreamspitter,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=c1EqAvva,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-08T07:50:21.409+0000) > > Bad language. > Rude. > Insulting. > Hitting Enter key after every word. > > {{sticker:sg-lulu}} Exactly. There's so much useless chat messages, it's just all toxic things that doesn't help anybody.
Jorski (NA)
: Report System Needs An Overhaul.
Never had that happen to me. Sometimes i talk back with strong words and mute them. I had my adc quit the game over 1 thing i said back to them after they just kept flaming me for their mistakes. Reports work but not fast enough.
: Why almost every post is downvoted to oblivion?
Riot won't do anything about it so posts will be downvoted by somebody
: Yes, I believe you can fill out a support ticket and ask for the quantities of reports in each category over time. You just reminded me that I always wanted to do this, so I'm doing it now.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PZBV7OEB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-07T12:22:47.800+0000) > > Yes, I believe you can fill out a support ticket and ask for the quantities of reports in each category over time. You just reminded me that I always wanted to do this, so I'm doing it now. Thanks. Bout to file one now before I sleep.
Rioter Comments
: Can I get banned for saying afk and ape ?
Game 1: NightBringer48: ima afk till its 15 if u dont ff i will also rq. You are literally acting the same as your top. Why quit like your top? In game 2, you should suggest she can engage in fights instead of telling her to afk. Game 3: NightBringer48: u think i care anymore NightBringer48: u guys lost me the game NightBringer48: u think ima tryhard anymore u damn apes NightBringer48: adc and mid trolls ggs This is toxic. Glad you got punished. Threatening to go afk, ridiculing your support, accusing mid and adc of being trolls, these are all toxic things that would piss me off if I was on your team.
: I drew Heartseeker Yuumi (Pearl) in MS Paint
: To all the sona supports below plat.
> [{quoted}](name=Road to Rank Won,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=p1m1XmAw,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-02-07T03:11:06.468+0000) > > Standing behind the adc in lane, healing us while not poking the enemies, or saving your damaging abilities for next game is not efficent. Holding your R for 39 minutes into the game is also uncalled for. I know you're scared. You're squishy. You have to remember your champion deals damage from a distance. Out of all the supports in the game, I have the worst win rate with sona mains. It's hopeless. I'm going to dodge every sona player from here on out, I would recommend the same. -28m 36s game -Your Sona has a 70% winrate over 20 ranked games -Your elo is Silver 2, which doesn't include Gold +Sona did hold her ult for too long (ex. drag, and in lane bot) +She could have poked more, she finished the game with 2x less damage than Nami Why do you stretch the truth out in your post? I also main Sona, but I'm super aggressive and die more in return. This player seemed like they wanted to not risk much while not giving much support to the team. Mobi boots are questionable since she never roamed to other lanes to try to gank.
: reporting people for greifing and trolling does minimal too tbf, atleast he is trying to prove a point which the boards pretty much are programmed for riot to always be right
> [{quoted}](name=Bring me my belt,realm=OCE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=XYv0kPEe,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-07T04:16:08.072+0000) > > reporting people for greifing and trolling does minimal too tbf, atleast he is trying to prove a point which the boards pretty much are programmed for riot to always be right pretty much. I report players who do the shit in the video (akf/troll) and a very small percentage actually get punished for it. The instant feedback reports hardly ever come up. It does work but it's more lenient i should say.
: this is not what the boards are for, I would recommend reading the rules if you want your posts to stay up
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=XYv0kPEe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-07T03:59:50.021+0000) > > this is not what the boards are for, I would recommend reading the rules if you want your posts to stay up What's the point of the "name shaming" rule if these people are actually doing something reportable?
: Hate to be that guy but is Riot gonna fix the chat system anytime soon.
Hope they fix the app also. It has a low rating in the Playstore.
Verfa (NA)
: Account
I don't believe you. Where is the full chat log or screenshot of the ban message?
: Disgusting heartseeker yuumi chromas
I watched the pre-release skin review and the current skin review and the flower on Yuumi was unique to each chroma in the pre-release but are now all pink in each chroma. Why did Riot make that change? I don't play Yuumi but that flower being unique to each chroma was really cool. I don't the glowing effect on the flower either, in the current chromas. https://youtu.be/v8_ze5V2WNk?t=137 https://youtu.be/m9-SlAh0A6U?t=166
: Chat ban
It really triggers me when a teammate trolls and bans a champ I was going to play. And your chat logs show toxic behavior.
: AFK Players
People who afk should get bigger penalties. Telling your adc that he's bad is not ok behavior.
: Do support players ever get full build?
: Yeah the downvote bot is still here. Hopefully this problem will finally be solved when Riot launches their new forum Soon™
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eXoAxU8P,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-02-05T21:41:21.429+0000) > > Yeah the downvote bot is still here. Hopefully this problem will finally be solved when Riot launches their new forum Soon™ Do you have a source about their new forum? I didn't know they were making a whole new forum.
: Runes Bug
> [{quoted}](name=Sorrybutmuteall,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=9PzMkglE,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-02-05T02:38:29.215+0000) > > There is a bug with the rune pages right now and it makes the game nearly unplayable. The issue with the rune pages is that you can't save your runes. It will then give a random set of runes, when you can save your runes it will STILL give a random rune page. I hope I'm not the only one experiencing this issue, this needs to be fixed right away! yo i had a game an hour ago where everyones runes were randomized. Crazy. I even had my Beemo page selected before the load screen but it defaulted to a comet/domination tree rune page.
: Honest question: What would Riot have to do to make you quit playing League?
Rioter Comments
Ymir1906 (NA)
: i got two weekd for this
Not gonna lie, some of this shit is funny. But some of it in the beginning was a bit toxic.
: Honors for opponents
I rather have the choice to vote for anybody rather than just picking someone from my team.
Śhunpo (OCE)
: Wtf even is MF
She's not broken, people have just been playing her more lately. She's a simple champ. Any silence, knockup, or cc can interrupt her ult and she's easy to kill. She excels at teamfights.
: Is starting a surrender vote every time it's available punishable?
: Player afk and admits to it and no punishement
Riot doesn't care I feel like. People get away with this bullshit all the time.
: What do you like to play in Aram
I like to lead the fights if i get a tank like Amumu or Thresh. I also always feed the poros.
Sephi51 (EUW)
: remove autofill
Or atleast give an option to not be autofilled into a specific role.
Rioter Comments
afmghost (NA)
: RIP Chickenwrap
f. I liked most of his shitposts
: People Banning Your Champion After A Dodge Post Lock-In
Just cancel que after someone dodges, wait, then que up again.
Show more

MikeJ122O

Level 417 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion